Welcome to Gaia! ::

Filler: Well Time for Normal Days....

Yayyy 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "Y'know. I've spent so much time with A.I.s I think I'm a little crazy."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "I'm just a knight. Nothing special, wait. Does turning into a fire sword and back count as special?"

User Image

Hikaru chuckled. "Only 15 pounds? That's light as hell, you pansy." Alpha said "Maybe he meant the CURRENCY stupid." Hikaru said "Oh shut up. I don't care what he means, still a pansy." Fuuenken said "Watch it!" Hikaru laughed and caught the sword Josen threw by the handle "Aren't I lucky?" Hikaru stuck it in the ground and put Fuuenken on his back before putting his hands up in a fighting stance. He saw Josen sprint straight at him. Hikaru kicked Josen straight in the gut before using his fist to hit Josen's head. "Keep your hands up stupid." Hikaru grabbed Josen's arm before throwing him over his shoulder and slamming him against the ground. Hikaru took a few steps back while Alpha disappeared. "You there?" Hikaru's eyes had a bit of blue in them. "I'm here. Your thoughts are cluttered. Any reason?" Hikaru said "Later."
Out Of Condoms:
Fight Theme!
Hikaru's Theme ver. 1
Hikaru's Theme ver. 2
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme
Tomix's Theme
Sarin's Theme

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

Gene Starwind

Josen sighed as he landed on the ground "looks like i'll have to get serious" josen said and shook his head running his hand through his hair rolling his neck absently a thought of suzuka popped into his head and he sighed gene was getting through now that he was bored and he sighed then raised his sword towards the two new men seeing his true quarry fight had ended he shook his head then darkness pooled at his feet and he began sinking into it "nice fightning with you but my true fight seems to have been broken up and you two are no fun see you around" he said and as he fully sunk in he chuckled and his clothes sunk into the ground much the same way and he switched to gene again gene sighed as he appeared in his dorm room "man after being josen i need a shower AND a bath" he said and sighed going to his bathroom he did exactly that relaxing in the hot water of the bath before getting his clothes back on except his shirt and laid down in his bed

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "Y'know. I've spent so much time with A.I.s I think I'm a little crazy."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "I'm just a knight. Nothing special, wait. Does turning into a fire sword and back count as special?"

User Image

Hikaru blinked. "What just happened?" Alpha appeared again. "The son of a gun ran away." "JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. ALMOST NO ONE FINISHES A FIGHT. ONLY KIRBY AND CLEAR ACTUALLY KILLED SOMETHING." Hikaru growled and mumbled as Fuuenken went to his human form and walked around Hikaru. "Hikaru, you attacked a person you never met to save a person you never met."

Sarin-Major Character "I'm a Pyromancer, NOT a Pyromaniac."
User Image

Sarin sighed and rubbed his head. "Ouch. Well then." He smiled and held his hand out. "Aye. I didn't expect to see anybody save me anytime soon." Hikaru said "Just who are you anyway?" Sarin said "I'm Sarin, I'm a Pyromancer. I'm also a traveling merchant." Hikaru said "So...you sell weed?" "Wrong kind of merchant stupid."
Out Of Condoms:
Fight Theme!
Hikaru's Theme ver. 1
Hikaru's Theme ver. 2
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme
Tomix's Theme
Sarin's Theme

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I don't see the world as others do.
I don't just watch the things that change the world.

Riven Focal Hoffmeister
User Image

I see the many worlds it could be.
I make the things that change the world.

User Image

Riven watched as Kirby left. He looked out the window and saw that the fighting was all over, but seemed like there was still a lot of people out there including the people that had been fighting each other. He shrugged and walked on outside, as he passed Heidi she jumped up onto his shoulder. "You are so going to pay for making that damn thing again. You promised you wouldn't do that for six months and it has only been three!" Riven looked at her, "I am sorry all I had was my matches. I couldn't really make anything else to demonstrate my powers with such a puny flame." Heidi just glared at him with the corner of her eyes as he looked around trying to decide what to do. It seemed like the vampire was talking to Clear. Probably something to do with getting into the school as well, either that or apologizing for what happened. So he would have to wait his turn on that. There was what looked like a bunch of other students and a teacher. He didn't feel like talking with any teachers as of yet. Especially since he would probably be doing that tomorrow. And he would go talk with one of the other groups of students, but he wasn't one to initiate conversations. That was where Heidi usually came in, and with how she was mad with him that probably wouldn't be happening.

User Image

I could recreate the world.
All the worlds I see have flaws.

Heidi Belladonna Hoffmeister
User Image

But which world do I want to be in?
How would I like to change the world?

((Out Of Craziness: I have nothing User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))
((Outfit: Same as photo.))
((Accompanied by: Each Other))
((Location: Courtyard))

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Today is the Day I explain to you Who We ARE!
User Image

User ImageUser Image

"My Name is Yoka... The Dream Boy of Dark Winds..." -Yoka Namizou

"The Witch of Time! Divamore is what they call me!" -Divamore Namizou

"The Name is Scarlet! The Flowing Warrior of Ultima" -Scarlet Oniyania

This Team comes a long way...

User Image

~__Excuse me__~

The Sun Doesn't Shine with this Story.

"Urgh"
Yoka suddenly jolted with a headache, as his hands traveled directly to his head to make it feel better. Just now, he heard a voice travel in his head. It felt like someone was speaking directly to his brain from the corners of his ears. He looked around and noticed that no one was around him except Scarlet. "...Um...Scarlet....did you say something..?"

"..." Scarlet turned to him and shrugged. "Nope... It is late....maybe you are hearing things.." she stated, as she walked ahead of him, going towards the cafe. From her Knowledge from Yoka, It was stated that the party is going to be in there. But at the same time, why would there be a party so late, and knowing that everyone is going to be in class tomorrow... why would it be tonight? "Couldn't he wait till Friday or something... I mean come on...we have class tomorrow..."

Yoka wasn't truly listening, but he got the jist of what she was saying, "...maybe it's just a quick celebration..." He answered her, as he continued to rub his head. He wasn't really concerned with the party though, but with the voice that spoke to him through his head. Was it Telepathy? Well in this school, he wouldn't be surprised. But that voice. It sounded so familiar...

--

"Oh" As Clear was heading outside to greet the fighting people, he noticed that everyone stopped and went on their ways to go to sleep. It was late anyway. Anyway, a girl came up to him and gave him a letter. He looked down at it and opened it. It was just a letter inside (Clear was expecting Money)

The Head Master of EverGlade High

Mr.Clear Marrona, Head Master of Element Masters High
We wish to inform you that, Ms.Remillia Tepes, will be attending your school for the entirety of the school year, this is due to her...unruly behavior at our school and has caused much danger to our students and faculty, having heard of the school's past dealings we have confirmed with the Association of Schools and Societies , that she be placed her for her own sake and for the students sake, we have no doubt that this will be of no problem to you as you are of course a legend, be weary of her status as a Pure Blood Vampire, she is one of the rarest creatures you will ever see, she is unstable and highly mischievous, her power is extreme and her strength is unrivaled, please be careful not to anger her, we will collect her once we finish rebuilding the damage that she had caused to our school, and that of several other buildings

"...." Clear closed the letter and place it in his pocket. "....So I have to freaking look over you? Bah... " Scanning her up and down, Clear sniffed a bit and sighed. He caught a whiff of her aroma and with that, he could sense a big chuck of her aura. That ability of his is called Aura Fragmentation, when he could just smell a bit of someones scent get a bit of knowledge on how powerful they are and how powerful they can be. With that whiff, he could tell that the letter told no lie, but at the same time... He feels like she could be Compared to Yoka in his Shadow Being State, Dirge with his Anima, Hikaru's Outrage, Kiaku Potential Dragon Strength, and Emmett's Abilities to think his way though the battle. She is almost as Strong as Nato, and she would prove to be a chore to fight if one of these people fight her.

Seeing that Kiaku was the first to try that out, and she made him go full dragon like that, Clear wasn't really surprised anymore. Remillia Tepes has the ability to pull out power from people.

"Okay.." Clear just spoke with that and sighed, "...Ms. Tepes... Your Dorm Room is with another student of mine... and her name is Scarlet... She lives in Dorm Room 100B..." He explained before turning around, "...This letter is telling me to keep watch on you... But I really don't care about how powerful you are or whatever ability your possess....." Suddenly a MASSIVE Aura seeped out of Clear, as the gravity in the area around him pulled down as if everything was a old black and white movie. "However...if you dare kill any of my students... I will hunt you down and kill you myself...Kapiche?"

With that saying, he walked towards the Cafe, to greet anyone who is willing to chat with him in the small party he organized.

--

Yoka and Scarlet made it inside the Cafe. There was a bit of food already ready to be eaten, but hardly anyone was here. There was a few students there, chatting about how the new school looks and everything. But other than that... The Only Students that was in their group, was just Yoka and Scarlet.

"Huh.. Not a lot of people.."
"Yeah... at this rate... You could consider this a Date... Awh Yoka I didn't know you felt that wa-"
"Save it... I just want food.."
"Bah Meanie.."
"Anyway...How long is this supposed to last... I heard Clear is supposed to talk to us about something.."
"Might as well sit down and eat...then wait for him to come in.."
"Agreed.."

With that, they both say down. Of Course Yoka grabbed the Nachos, and Scarlet grabbed a small chicken salad. They both await for the headmaster to come in and greet them with a congrats or something.

Suddenly, a Announcement was heard over the school. A girl voice was heard.

"Attention fellow students and New Teachers and students! A party is in the Cafe. If you want free food or some time to relax with your fellow students, come join us in the cafe. Clear also have a Important message to give to all... Well except if you are already sleep...

All are welcome to join us!"

~__We are speaking__~

User Image

User ImageUser Image

"Hey I'm Clear...AND I RUN THIS PLACE..!" -Clear Marrona

"The Masquerade King.. I'm rumored as the Deadly Nato" -Nato Oniyania

"Akyo... Madness is the only way..." -Akyo Gorezen

A wonderful paradise of power...

User Image

[[Ok. Over. Cripes: This Post is LITERALLY FOR EVERYONE... specifically For Amiko! ]]
Slipknot - Eyeless

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

Gene Starwind

Gene was startled awake by achy muscles he practicly lived in his weighted clothing his pants his shoes his shirts and even gloves were augmented by him to be weighted down so that he would always be in training which reminded him to get up and check his closet and sighed when he got his old t-shirt and rolled his neck then put on his t-shirt one thing was for certain he needed to do some shopping in the nearest town for his kind of clothes if he thought right even though this was a different dimension then his own they should still have like sport center's and stuff like that before he left he came up with techniques for making weighted clothing and it was easy but for now he took off his current clothes and focused shadow's covering his body and new clothes appeared as the darkness flaked away he was now dressed in a short sleeved blue t-shirt and short's with sport shoe's but unlike his other clothes these weren't weighted those were special and he couldn't copy them plus even if he could he wouldn't he actually loved the feel of actual cloth and cotton on his body and he smiled but then his stomach growled and gene smiled "alright shougen you win food first" gene said and shougen smiled and then gene went in search of a cafe he unlike shougen liked something light right now and he loved coffee so a cafe seemed a natural place for him he just wished one thing that it wasn't a theme cafe burike loved them and he could hold burike back right now if it was

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

R e m i l l i axT e p e s - V a m p i r e - Theme : Divine Princess of the Scarlet Moon

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

"Don't worry...I don't plan on breaking new toys~"

The Vampire smiled evilly at the headmaster as he warned her of any misdeeds that she might commit while staying in this school, his power exceeds hers of course....for now~

Remillia turned away from Clear as soon as he did the same, she walked back towards the dragon with her arms on both sides of the hips, she was smiling with both fangs appearing on her lips, she looked at the scaly beast and said

"Technically I won this battle....so you owe me lunch, yeah?~"

she bared her fangs, smiling with victory, like she was some sort of gladiator who had won the crowds, she sat down next to the beast and gazed at the moon she then decided it was long overdue for her to introduce herself,

"My Name's Remillia....Remillia Tepes...What's yours?"

User Image

████████████████████████████████████████████████

S T A T U S :
C o n d i t i o n : I won that battle! >: O
L o c a t i o n : School Grounds
W i t h : Dragon boy~
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

Watching Clear speak to the vampire girl, small particles of energy began to float away from the dragon's mass. Spiraling around him as the energy seemed to cause him to shrink down, he began to glow as it all faded in one final burst. Landing on his feet, Kiaku shook himself as his clothes reappeared. Closing his eyes, he fell back against the ground and stared at the night sky. His breathing slowing down, he kept his eyes closed as he tried to remember everything that had occurred when he transformed. As the image of the crimson dragon and the dark aura that radiated from him entered his mind, his eyes widened. W-What was that...?!

His pupils slitting as the Vampire girl's voice entered his ears, he turned his head towards the girl. His eyes locked onto her, his expression became blank as his left eye began to glow. Seeing right through her, he shook his head at what she said. "Sorry, but I'm broke as could get. Unless you accept hand-made food, then I can't pay you lunch," He said calmly as he closed his eyes, trying to hide the strange glow within his eye.

His eyes opening instantly as the glow fade, he propped his head up with his hand. Pressing his elbow against the ground, he smiled as the girl gave her name. "Chaosura Kiaku, at your service," He said with a bit of a grin, showing off his own set of fangs. They may not have had the same purpose as hers, but he did take pride in them. They may had not come in until recently, but they were cool to him. Plus, they were more proof of what he was...A dragon.

Jolting up as an unfamiliar voice seemed to echo through out the school, the young dragon began to look around. Slowly turning his head towards Remillia as the mention of free food was brought up. Gesturing towards where the cafe was, he began to point at it. "Would that count?" He asked as his emerald green tail began to sway in the air. It had been a while since he had eaten as well and with any lucky, he could have run into other students he had known. He hardly ever saw the only other speed demon of the school, but with any luck, he might had run into him...

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:In the courtyard of the school, under the scarlet full moon!
Gotta support!:My dance partner, within the scarlet moon
Song of the Soul: The real Kiaku
Not empty for once: That form...what was it?
What do ya say big guy?:

Original Noob

User Image

Hikaru looked up. "Free food!" Sarin exclaimed. "You just had a fist fight with a swordsman like it was nothing now you want food! Are you crazy?!" Hikaru said "You must be new here. This is normal." Alpha appeared. "Sarin's technically right. Hikaru you have shown signs of mental illness." Hikaru said "Oh please. Everyone here is insane at some level." Sarin thought to himself. Why did I take this job? Hikaru said "Come on pal, how's about we go eat?" Hikaru and Sarin both made their way to the cafe. Hikaru looked at Sarin "So who are you?" Sarin said "I'm Sarin. I'm the School's Pyromancy Teacher." Fuuenken spoke up. "As in...fire?" Sarin said "Weren't you a sword a minute ago?" Hikaru said "Let's move on."
Out Of Condoms:
Fight Theme!
Hikaru's Theme ver. 1
Hikaru's Theme ver. 2
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme
Tomix's Theme
Sarin's Theme

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....
My father said I would carry his title some day.
He never said I would carry it in shame.

I'm Aquais, the Outrage weapon of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

They say powerful beings find anger when they have no room for love.
Dunno about that love part, but I sure am one angry b*****d.
Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Terra had been down in the forge making herself a replacement hand the would allow a new hand to grow when the announcement went out. She quickly finished it and then put it on. She had been able to make it so quickly because unlike Emmett, who actually knew how to forge stuff, Terra able to just skip a bunch of steps by shaping the melted metal how she wanted it with her powers, and then cooling it. It made things so much easier. Though to be fair, Emmett cheated too by using his energy solidification instead of actual tools. Terra, with her new hand, made her way up to the party in the cafeteria. On the way there, she saw Hikaru again. He was with Fuuenken and a new teacher. She went over to them and said, "Hey Hikaru, Fuuenken. Are you guys on your way to that party? Oh, what am I saying, of course you are. Free food. Anyways, I made got my new glove." Terra held up the hand and moved the fingers to show. They movements were kind of awkward though, as she wasn't used to making these movements. And then turning to the new teacher, she smiled politely and introduced herself. "Hello. I'm Terra Ironpriest, a student here. May I ask you name and what class you teach?" Terra held out her gloved hand to shake, as it was her right one and she was right handed, but then thought better of it and switched to her left hand. She still didn't have the movements down and did not want to risk breaking a teachers hand while introducing herself.

Well, it would seem that the situation was out of his hands now. Clear was talking to the little vampire girl and now there was an announcement to head to a part in the cafeteria. Oh well, might as well head on over there. Free food was not something to be passed up. Ambrose made his way into the cafeteria. Once there, he got some random food and then sat down alone to eat. Some kid with the ears and tail of a weasel or something sat down and began eating without saying anything. That was kind of odd, but Ambrose would let him sit there in silence, as he just kind of wanted to leave once he was done his meal and had heard the announcement.

Kirby had been attempting to sleep, but it was not working out as well as he would have liked. First off, there was a lot of noise coming from outside. And second, his damned emotions wouldn't let him calm down. He was still trying to figure them out and he just couldn't relax like this. At the announcement of a party and free food, he figured he'd at least pass the time there rather than wallow in some unknown emotion by himself. He made his way down to the cafeteria and got himself some coffee, seeing he'd probably be up all night, and then something that had meat in it and then sat down near some teacher who was eating alone. He looked like he wasn't in the mood to talk and kind of just wanted to get his free food and the info that was going to be announced and then leave. So this made him the perfect person to sit next to.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: Imagine her new hand replacement as kind of like a traditional knight's gauntlet, but much less bulky, and also with metal that covers only the top half of her arm coming up to about her elbow, and straps on the uncovered side so she can tighten it so it doesn't fall off the moment she stops using her powers. The part of it that covers her arm all the way around comes up to about halfway between her wrist and elbow.
I'd just draw it, but I can't do that too good.
Also, as Dark has not yet accepted Kyle, I am still using this post layout
And if you saw that Terra post from earlier, it never happened ninja ))
Outfits: Em Ki Aq Te Am

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Kirby - Misery Loves My Company
Aquais - Die Young
Terra - No More
Ambrosius - Until the End

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I don't see the world as others do.
I don't just watch the things that change the world.

Riven Focal Hoffmeister
User Image

I see the many worlds it could be.
I make the things that change the world.

User Image

Riven and Heidi paused for a moment to listen to the announcement. Then he smiled as he rubbed his hands together, "Alright free food. Hope they have plenty!" Heidi rolled her eyes as she laid her tail around his neck, "I sometimes wonder about the amount of stomachs you have." As they walked they passed Hikaru and company and overheard what was being said. Riven fell into step with them as he chuckled, "After a fight is the best time to eat. Need to replenish the energy that was used up after all." Heidi stared at him, "Ok then what fight did you get into to make you work off the like three pizzas you had for lunch plus the two plates of desserts at that pizza buffet?" He just shrugged, "High metabolism?" The cat rolled her eyes at that and shook her head.

Riven nodded to Hikaru, Terra, and Alpha, "Good to see you three again. Though we never did talk much before or for long." He then turned his attention to Sarin, "So you are the fire teacher at this school Sarin? Happy to meet you, I am Riven. A hopefully new student here soon. I might need your help at some point. To use my powers I need fire. I can't produce any and all I have is a couple books of matches in my bag right here. That won't last me very long and I won't be able to produce any powerful animals with that. If you worried about me getting burnt don't worry fire has no affect on me."

User Image

I could recreate the world.
All the worlds I see have flaws.

Heidi Belladonna Hoffmeister
User Image

But which world do I want to be in?
How would I like to change the world?

((Out Of Craziness: Slight Edit))
((Outfit: Same as photo.))
((Accompanied by: Each Other then Hikaru, Sarin, Terra, Alpha, and Fuuenken.))
((Location: Courtyard then Cafe))

Original Noob

User Image

Hikaru turned around and smiled "Hey Terra. Oh you got it already? Good for you." He looked at the hand and saw the awkward movements. Don't try and fix it don't try and fix it don't try and fix it. It's FINE. FINE. Hikaru chuckled "Heheh. Hm?" Sarin said "Oh why hello there Terra. I'm Sarin. I'm the school's new Pyromancy Teacher. Would you care to take interest in Pyromancy?" Sarin held up his right then put it down to shake with his left. "Your little hand substitute reminds me of a story, but I'll save that for another time."

Hikaru turned around again with Alpha appearing next to him. "Oh hey...Riven? Riven. Got it." Alpha said "It's good to see you too." "Oh hm?" Sarin chuckled. "Hikaru is it always like this for teachers?" "Not really." Sarin said "Yes I am the Pyromancy Teacher here. I can help as soon as the school 'officially' gets up and running."
Out Of Condoms:
Fight Theme!
Hikaru's Theme ver. 1
Hikaru's Theme ver. 2
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme
Tomix's Theme
Sarin's Theme

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

R e m i l l i axT e p e s - V a m p i r e - Theme : Divine Princess of the Scarlet Moon

"Tch...no fair!, I beat you fair and square..."

Remillia got up and stretched her wings, she frowned at him with her eyebrows meshed together, she then suddenly turned away with the arrogance of a little child and flew towards the sky, she turned and said

"Guess I'll have to feed lots tonight to make sure i don't die tomorrow...'

she then flew towards the night sky hurrying to eat as much as she can before so she won't have to eat tomorrow, and probably steal an umbrella somewhere so she can move around in the day time...

User Image

████████████████████████████████████████████████

S T A T U S :
C o n d i t i o n : I won that battle! >: O
L o c a t i o n : School Grounds
W i t h : Dragon boy~

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....
My father said I would carry his title some day.
He never said I would carry it in shame.

I'm Aquais, the Outrage weapon of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

They say powerful beings find anger when they have no room for love.
Dunno about that love part, but I sure am one angry b*****d.
Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Terra saw the look on Hikaru's face when she showed the hand. The awkward movements probably made him want to rewire it. Except that there were no wires. She'd make sure to keep an eye on him until she got used to the movements. Now looking at Sarin. At the mention of pyromancy, she thought for a moment and said, "I'm an earth elemental, so I don't think I'd able to learn that. But it's nice to meet you Sarin." At the mention of her hand replacement and a story, she glanced to down at the gauntlet and the back up at Sarin. 'Well, I'll be sure to ask you about it later then."
Terra turned to Riven and Heidi as they showed up. "Hello Riven, Heidi. Did Kirby tell you everything you needed to know?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: Terra will remember about that story.
And bluh, shortness))
Outfits: Em Ki Aq Te Am

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Kirby - Misery Loves My Company
Aquais - Die Young
Terra - No More
Ambrosius - Until the End

Desirable Nerd

6,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
So I Make Mistakes..

User Image
-_-_-_-_- gaia_crown -_-_-_-_-

gaia_angelleft Nico Garnett gaia_nitemareright

Nico hopped out of his cab holding his cat Hikaru. He walked into the school as smooth as possible... Okay to tell you the truth he tripped on the first step, but he did recover. This time he really did walk in and breathed in his surroundings. Sure, it was not his beloved Terror University, but it would do. He took a deep sigh and yelled. "Hello, anybody home!"

But It Doesn't Mean Im Hopeless.

yum_pumpkinpie Out of Cake: Shortness! yum_pumpkinpie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas