The siren angel of life

Runa Fenix, Sai & Zessen
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire, Runa's pet & Runa's partner and weapon

Kaelyn Levea & Rana
The Naga Princess & Kaelyn's guardian

Starlite, Emily & Rolverk
A creature of earth & Starlite's partners and weapons

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Starlite smiled at the two before she shook her head "Well we can hope. But wouldn't your sister be happy to have a niece?" she blinked and looked up hearing the voice. "Actually.. Maybe we should gather our things from the room and get ready for the portal to open for our return." she looked at the rest before she moved to sit on a bench "We'll just have to wait."

Rolverk noticed Kirby's flinch and frowned a little. Nodding a little "Yeah sorry pal. I didn't know." he heard the announcement and blinked. Listening to Starlite, he nodded again "That's a good idea Starlite. I'll get the stuff and be back in a bit." he looked at Kirby "If you want to come you can, or you can stay and watch Fuuenken and Hikaru fight over the fact that Hikaru is crushing on Starlite."

Emily looked at everyone before she heard the announcement. She jumped a little and the noise woke Miyaru. Then she started to cry and Emily frowned "Alright I'm not mommy or daddy… someone take her from me."

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Kaelyn smiled lightly as she heard his question "Well I think Clear wanted us to attend classes. I could be wrong. I'm not sure really." she moved to take her plate to the kitchen when Rana came in and cleared the table in front of Kaelyn. She sighed lightly before she just sat there and looked at Kiaku "Ummmmm… zoo.." then she jumped a little as she heard the announcement.

"Well I guess you better finish your food so we can clean up and get back." she smiled as she got up and went to make sure they had anything before she returned to see if he was ready.

Rana heard the announcement and continued with the dishes. She would have them done with plenty of time.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Runa opened her eyes just enough at the question before she looked at Emmett. "She half siren… You know what a siren is? Do you know what a siren does to men? She may have known my brother longer then I have but I know that she is not safe for him." she closed her eyes again only yo open them again as the announcement was called out. "Guess we better head back." she sighed before she finally drifted off.

Zessen smiled lightly at his sister "It's a guy thing I guess. Or an order sibling think." he shrugged "Or maybe it's just that you are so optimistic. Hard to say" he glanced at Perrin and chuckled "Like to see you try." he looked around hearing the announcement "I guess going to the dorms in pointless…" he moved over to a tree and sat down waiting. Looking at the portal in the sky "Is he kidding?"

Meala was so lost and confused. She just stopped listening and got up to move with Perrin. She smiled as he kissed her cheek. Stopping him for a moment as she grabbed his hand pulling him back. She kissed him on the lips, jumping slightly from the sudden loud announcement. "Well… what should we do now Perrin?" then her eyes widened "Oh no… Once we're back… This pregnancy is going to be much faster."

Saylea opened her eyes to the announcement and got up. Making her way back to the others she looked at Perrin and sighed "I'm sorry…. and congratulations." she got close whispering in his ear "You better see this through because if you don't and her hurt her in ANY way. I will kill you." she stepped away and walked over near Zessen.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Hielet looked at him before she smirk "At least it gets you to shut up." she hissed at him before she followed him to the stairs. Looking down she rolled her eyes at him. She started walking down them without a thought.

User Image
Hielet Manwa
Evil psycho witch

((Out Of Candy: Reply to Ninja, TB, Outlaw, Dark, Kiaku and whoever else if I missed someone.))

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Suzuka Hiroshima
& Bandit

Suzuka looked at him as he told her his life creed. She giggled lightly before she just shook her head "It's a wonderful creed you live by, but not to be a sour person… who would you get here or even hear me?" she set the sketchbook down and grabbed her sundae, finishing it. Nodding at his comment of isolation she sighed "Yeah I guess so." she looked around hearing the announcement thing. "Oh… I guess that means you… I'll walk out with you." she grabbed the sketchbook and Bandit in arms Shall we?"

((Out Of Candy: ))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Emmett RichardsXXXXXXXXKirbyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAquaisXXXXXXXXXXXTerra Ironpriest
User Image

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

My father said I would carry his title some day. He never said I would carry it in shame.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Emmett thought for a moment. While it was true that siren's were known for leading sailor astray and killing them, but Meala did not seem like that type of person to him. Of course, that could be part of the act? No, surely not. Aquais seemed to trust her. Emmett was about to respond with some comments about not being racist and that they'd been together for longer than he knew that he was half nature spirit thing, but then noticed that she had fallen asleep. He'd have to just continue this later. He sighed and made his way towards the gate. It was up in the sky, so they couldn't exactly enter it right now, but it would be best to be close to it once it descended. All he needed to do now was wait. And wait. He kind of wished he could talk with Kirby right now. Never being alone made waiting a lot easier.

Kirby managed a weak smile and said, "Ah, don't worry about it." trying to act cool about it. He was assuming that Rolverk probably liked him less now. Well, he'd messed up with two of his siblings, Zessen and Aquais. Pissing off the Outrage weapons just must be his special talent. However, at the offer to accompany him to retrieve everyone's stuff, Kirby realized that maybe he hadn't messed up that much? Perhaps stating his feelings, as awful as they were, in a calm fashion was the way to go? Ugh, this would be easier when he didn't have this many of them. Well, before he could completely space out thinking about all of this, Kirby returned his attention to Rolverk and said, "Listening to those two argue can give me a headache even without it being about love. I'll go with you."

Aquais shrugged and said, "I don't know either. You're a guy and an older brother. And I'm optimistic. Let's say all three." Oh well, she had all sorts of older brothers, surely she could figure it out by comparing them all if she ever needed to know. She watched Perrin and Zessen joke and giggled hearing them. Sure, the joke was about Perrin beating up Zessen and Emmett, but still, the general joking atmosphere always got a giggle out of her. But then, a door appeared in the atmosphere, along with an announcement that they could go home soon! But, the door was in the sky. And anyone who could fly could not fly until they got through the door. "Is this our final test? Do we need to all climb on top of each other to make a human ladder up to the door?"

Yeah, things were going to be awkward for some time. But at least a distraction had appeared. The door to home was back. Which meant the old, familiar earth that spoke to her and didn't trip her. "I can't wait to get back home. This earth is just all wrong." Terra followed Impermissus as he made his way towards the doors. It was in the sky, but getting closer couldn't hurt.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
((Outfits: E K A T))
((Themes: E K A T))

((Aquais: ))
((Kirby: ))

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "Y'know. I've spent so much time with A.I.s I think I'm a little crazy."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "I'm just a knight. Nothing special, wait. Does turning into a fire sword and back count as special?"

User Image

Hikaru shook his head. "I hope not. I don't her ANYWHERE near me or Miyaru. Something about my sister I don't like. Maybe it's the whole selling me when I was 5 thing. I dunno." Hikaru looked up. "I wonder If Clear can see us from the other end." Hikaru waved hello "Hi Clear!" Fuuenken looked up while following Rolverk "Oh look at that." Hikaru looked back at Emily. "Here. I got her." Hikaru picked up Miyaru from Emily's hands and held the baby in his arms. He smiled then said "Now how are we supposed to get up there?"

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Akyo Speaks!
--
As the Announcement was heard all over the school, the students of Londona High looked up at the sky. They all saw the portal up there and it shined down on them like a second sun. They all looked at each other, wondering what that was...having all types of weird answers. It was just another topic to them to continue their day...

But Akyo. Akyo was glaring at the open space in the sky. She knew what that was. It was a Portal. It was a way to get out of here. Only a few feet away from her, and only a few steps for her in order to get out of here. "...I need a way to get to that Portal...if it's the last thing I need to do..." Then she looked back down at Yoka, "...I'm sorry Yoka...but you have to get my out of here.."

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

Gene Starwind

Gene looked at her and smiled "i'll always finda way i am soon to be the wielder of darkness so i think if i get enough training in this school i'll be able to see you again and rescue you when you cry" he said and gave her his sweetest smile he could naturally do and sighed grabbing koriko and put her under his arm and nodded "i wish it wasn't so and i wish you could come with me since i have heard your story" he said and shook his head as much as he hated to admit it he missed his inner wolf and his power's but a woman like he met suzuka he was reluctant to leave alone again but he felt he needed to go so there was a war raging inside him he wished she could come with him but he also knew she didnt belong in that dimension but overall it was her choice and he would visit her as soon as he was able but his darkness power's only reached so far right now soon though he would visit her again but he went with her outside and looked at the portal a bittersweet emotion running through him he and this girl shared similar past's so he wished he could stay here but he couldn't just like she didn't belong at the school he didn't belong here but he didn't want to loose one single curve or bump of her skin so for the entire walk outside he looked at her as though it would be his last and he was saving her image to a computer memory even koriko picked up on this and whined a little with her ear's down and her eyes sad and he gulped
User Image
Sollux Thompson

Watching something may be fun,

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Sollux slowly leaned back on his chair and put his feet on the desk in front of him. Through excruciating boredom, he had agreed to substitute for one of the teachers of the Combat class once more. Looking out of the window, however, his eyes widened at the sight of something shining just several feet away from him. "A portal? In the school? Well, you don't see that every day. I must investigate," he thought to himself, and kicked himself away from the desk and rolled out of the classroom in his chair. facing away from where he's going, he has no idea what's in the way nor the intention of caring that much. Just rolling through the halls to get out to the campus.

but learning it is when it starts to get interesting.

Over Our Consent: Sooo... What's up everyone?

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Dash in the Dark Winds..

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Witch Who Stalks the Time

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

A Rouge who knows her Jewels
~~~

Yoka: "Another way of me getting a Challenge I suppose.."
~
Diva: "Jumped through all parts of time...and still nothing to eat..."
~
Scarlet: "Buying me a Drink is just a fine way of saying you want something from me lad~!"

If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"Confusion... This Game is Pointless..." Divamore groaned, as she looked over at her opponent stare into a book, after Diva said something that well....it sounded like it came from a book, but at the same time...it was hard to know for sure. Divamore knew her sentence came from a book, because it came from a certain story that she knew that Lilium didn't read. At least she thought at first. As she continued to stare at her opponent, she suddenly hears the Announcement. She looked outside and noticed that the Portal that brought them here was now up in the sky again. That was quick? It only felt like they was here for a few hours. "Eh I can't complain...I need my Time..." she mumbled to herself as she picked herself from the chair and slowly began to walk out. She looked back at the woman, who was still into her book and sighed. "...Uh I have to run...unless you are staying here...you should come with! I guess....anyway I have to go now....so SEE YA SOON!" She bows a bit and runs towards the front yard of the school, where basically everyone was at.

As Yoka was looking up at the Portal, and at Akyo as well, Scarlet stared Yoka. She was trying to figure out what was in his mind... but she had no idea at all. When it came to Yoka, she had no way of connecting with him through his mind. He was a spiteful individual with a randomized mind, and it was hard to predict. At least to Diva and Scarlet. As Dirge continued to say somethings to Scarlet, she looked over at him and sighed a bit. "Well...Since we have to wait a hour anyway...I'm guessing Clear is gonna pull us in himself..." Scarlet said, as she looked at her hips. "Then we will get our powers back.."

A few moments later. It was now turning night in the EMHS world. In the Londona world, it was the end of school, and people was starting to roam out. There was only a 5 minute wait, meaning a hour left for Clear's group to turn on the Magical Barrier.

"Okay I got the switch handy... Hielet can you do me a favor...?" Clear, Hielet, and Phoenix was already deep into the basement, inside a room filled with Alchemy Circles all around. The Area REEKED with power and strange aura that only certain power can handle. Teachers of course can always handle it, but students on the other hand have a bit of a problem being down here for too long. A Example would be odd transformations and long sickness that can last for a entire semester. A lot of reasoning for them to not come down here, as a off limits spell is cast on the door for the students. "You mind helping me making a portal to get out of here once I pull this switch... This place is gonna implode with magic if we don't get out of here in time...and that amount would alter our bodies...." He explained.

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

User Image
User Image
Nato Oniyania: A little fun can be a bit painful sometimes...
Akira: All Death. No Pain. Focus. Become me.

Clear Marrona: We are...what we are...

[[Outer Out Cycle: Slow slow weekend... Plus I lost my internet in my room...so I'm angry a bit till that turns back on razz but that will be this week hopefully...

Anyway guys... time to leave Londona alone and start the new ark...! Well technically this isn't a true filler, because things about this filler is going to affect the next ark.

but it's kinda obvious is it? Oh yeah Curious...sorry about the slowness... but it's usually more active than this sometimes..]]]
Alter Bridge: Coming Home

User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

Staring up at Kaelyn as she took her plate, Kiaku grabbed his own and stared blankly at it. Glancing down at the chair he was in, he let out a small sigh. He really was powerless at the moment, but it was all temporary. He knew far too well that once he returned all would be good again. There was someone who clearly had quite a bit of faith in him. As a smile emerged on his face, he stared at Kaelyn, before looking down.

As he finished his food, he stared at the plate for a moment before setting it on his lap. Using the wheels, he rolled the chair into the kitchen and smiled as he set the plate down next to the sink. "Thank you for the meal Rana," He said with a smile on his face. Rolling out of the kitchen, he stopped and began to think of what he would do upon returning. Running around would easily be the top of his list. Maybe go back to his training and try to actually go to a few of his classes.

Snickering as he thought of what he could do when he got back, he looked up. Hane and Tankro must have been lonely without him around. He even had to go maintain his training grounds as well. Tankro probably had wrecked quite a lot of it when left on his own. "I also need to find uncle as well, don't I?" He asked himself, completely unaware of what his uncle had done prior to them having to leave and go to this other realm. He just knew that he needed to continue his training as a Quasar Dragon and to do so, that man was needed!

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:Shelter for now.
Gotta support!:Kaelyn and Rana...
Song of the Soul: One day, I am to be king.
Not empty for once: I cannot wait to get back!
What do ya say big guy?:

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix
&
Yukianesa

.:________________________________________________Yuki's Forms:________________________________________________:.
:.(-Human-).: :.(-Weapon-).:

.:________________________________________________Perrin's Theme Music________________________________________________:.
.:Sneaky Theme Music:.

User Image
User Image
Perrin looked over to Meala and smiled "Don't worry, I'll be with you every moment you need me." he told her before kissing her. He looked up at Saylea as she had walked up to and apologized to him then whispered to him in warning him not to hurt Meala heart. "That will never happen." he whispered back to her before she walked away. He looked over to Zessen then lightly grinned. "That sounds like a challenge" he replied to him then heard the announcement to everyone that the gate way going to open soon then looked over at Yuki and Meala.

User Image

Out Of Chocolate .: :.
User Image
Sollux Thompson

Watching something may be fun,

Sollux slowed down and sniffed the air for several seconds. "Strange... I smell chalk and power. Knowing it too well, I'd say someone's doing a bit of alchemy," he thought to himself, and followed that familiar stench to the basement door. Noticing the off limits spell surrounding it, he nodded at their caution and opened the door. "Excuse me, but who and-- whaaa!" he had forgotten the fact that there were steps going down, but he rolled into the room on his chair regardless, ending up tumbling down with a series of thuds and short bursts of painful groaning.

but learning it is when it starts to get interesting.

Over Our Consent: To be honest, I feel like my posts are lacking a bit in quality...

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

Meala
The siren angel of life

Runa Fenix, Sai & Zessen
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire, Runa's pet & Runa's partner and weapon

Kaelyn Levea & Rana
The Naga Princess & Kaelyn's guardian

Starlite, Emily & Rolverk
A creature of earth & Starlite's partners and weapons

Rolverk looked at Kirby, he seemed down. He gave him a smile when he told him that he would join him. Chuckling at his words about getting a headache hearing the two argue despite it not being about love. "Don't get so down Kirby. When you get it figured out emotions aren't so bad." he laughed lightly as he walked into the dorm and started to gather the diapers and wipes. Stacking them in Fuuenken's cart and looked at Kirby "You think you'll be alright?" he was a little worried that he might be too over-whelmed. Once everything was stacked "Let's get back fast. We don't have a lot of time." he started back making sure to get back to the group before time was up.

Starlite smiled lightly and nodded "I understand." she looked at Hikaru and looked up and sighed "Well that doesn't help…" she frowned and looked at Emily as she called out for the mom or dad. Hikaru took up the job and smiled at him as he held his daughter "Well there you go. You are alright being a good father to her." she watched them for a bit before she blushed a little away 'What is wrong with me?'

Emily looked up at the portal and just waited for some sort of clue as to what was happening.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Zessen chuckled at Aquais as she spoke about it being all three. He just sat there and sighed. When she asked if the portal was a final test he shook his head. "I hope not because I'm too lazy for it. I would rather stay here if that's the case." when he heard Perrin he laughed "Maybe, maybe not." he shook his head before he stretched and leaned against the tree. "I really hope this isn't a test." he sighed again.

Meala started ignoring Aquais and Zessen's conversation and let Perrin and Zessen do their playful banter without a word. She had other things on her mind. When he told her not to worry that he would be there every moment she needed him. Kissing him back she smiled "Glad to hear it." she heard Saylea and nodded "Thank you, Saylea" she gave her a smile as she watched the two whisper to Perrin and vice versa. She swallowed worried. She moved close to him once it was over "Perrin… will we be stable enough to raise a child?" now she worried about having enough for their child. She has a random train of thought.

Saylea looked at Meala, giving her a nod. Hearing Perrin's ready and nodded lightly "Better not." she said out loud before she moved away and waited.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Rana looked at Kiaku and gave him a very small smile "You don't have to thank me so much." She quickly finished the dishes before she turned and looked at Kaelyn. 'We have to hurry." she picked up the girl, making her squeak as she set her on Kiaku's lap "Hold onto each other." she grabbed the handles of the wheelchair and moved out of the dorms fast, pushing them outside as quickly as possible.

Kaelyn was confused and squeaked when she was suddenly picked up. When she was set on Kiaku's lap she blushed deep but did as she was told and held onto him. When they got outside she saw the portal in the air "I guess we wait.." she looked at Kiaku and blushed more before she slowly, gently climbed off his lap.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Hielet looked at Clear when he asked if she could do him a favor. She listened as they got into the area. She heard his question and was about to answer when she heard someone fall down the stairs. Moving over to them, she helped them up, sort of, getting the chair walking over and getting ready for the 'fun' "Yes Clear I'll do what I can. It's not my speciality but I can manage." she started to collect herself before she looked at the new comer "You have grand timing. If you can help it would be go. If not, be ready to move fast." she didn't care if she was rude. At the moment there were more important things.

User Image
Hielet Manwa
Evil psycho witch

((Out Of Candy: Reply for Outlaw, Ninja, TB, Kiaku, Dark, Phoenix, and Curious))

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Suzuka Hiroshima
& Bandit

Suzuka looked at him for a long moment before she just shook her head. "You are sweet… I like that." she walked outside and look up at the portal "Wow that's cool." she sighed and she looked at him. Seeing him staring at her, she started to blush deeply. What was he doing? When she heard Koriko whine, she looked at her. Giving her a smile, she reached out and pet her very lightly. She smiled lightly "It's ok girl. I'll be alright." she looked at Gene once again. "Thank you so much… You may have only been here a couple hours but you are the greatest friend I could have ever had." she leaned close and kissed his cheek before she moved back to looking at the portal

((Out Of Candy: ))

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "Y'know. I've spent so much time with A.I.s I think I'm a little crazy."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "I'm just a knight. Nothing special, wait. Does turning into a fire sword and back count as special?"

User Image

Fuuenken looked at all the items in the cart. "...Check, check, yup." He looked up and started making his way back. "Don't worry about it too much Kirby, you'll get the hang of things. If Hikaru can...for the most part you can too. For the most part."

Hikaru smiled "Other than her I had a great time in the Military. I met some cool friends and blew up a lot of stuff." He looked at Starlite and listened to her good father comment. "Thank you Starlite." He noticed the blush and tilted his head a little before looking away. Huh?

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Impermissus limped towards the portal, as close as he could get. He remained quiet, believing that he should remain silent. He couldn't wait to get his powers back, along with his wings...even though he preferred the ground he could easily say he has never missed his wings so much in his life. However, he couldn't help but think...what will he do once he returns, and IF he gets his wings back.

Memoria stealthily got away from Terra and Impermissus, she was rather sad that she screwed up so badly. She hadn't meant for it to turn up that way, and now she felt like a complete jerk. What was she going to do now? Its not like she will get anything back like everyone else when she returns...what was there for her? These thoughts soon lead to the question of purpose....what was hers?

Dirge walked around with Scarlet as he wondered of what to say. He looked to the sky, his thoughts taking strong hold of him. "You know...for a place so different...the sky looks exactly the same." He contemplated, looking to Scarlet. "What do you plan to do when you get back?" He asked, wondering if she still remembered that flight she promised. For flying will be the first thing on his mind upon getting his wings back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff