Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix
&
Yukianesa

.:________________________________________________Yuki's Forms:________________________________________________:.
:.(-Human-).: :.(-Weapon-).:

.:________________________________________________Perrin's Theme Music________________________________________________:.
.:Sneaky Theme Music:.

User Image
User Image
When “I’m Pregnant” came out from Meala’s mouth, Perrin blinked in surprise. His feelings were bouncing from happiness of having to be a dad with the person he loved from being worried about being a father; however he was just standing there in shock. After about a moment He final move, he quickly Meala’s hands pulling her in towards him and letting his lips connecting with hers. “ I’m so happy. I love you, I can’t believe I’m going to be a father.” he said to her as he lightly hugged her in his arms.

Yuki was lightly shocked to the news then smiled to see that Perrin and Meala were happy, she looked over at the others for a moment to see their faces. Saylea didn’t seem too happy at Perrin it seemed, she evilly smiled then lightly whispered to her. “Saylea..Find a moment when he’s open and punch him…You’ll feel better.” She said to her as she watched Perrin.

Perrin finally stopped then letting go of Meala, He smiled and looked at the others before seeing a large fist. “Heh?” Was all that came out before he was sent flying into the nearest tree.

User Image

Out Of Chocolate .: :.

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

Meala
The siren angel of life

Runa Fenix, Sai & Zessen
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire, Runa's pet & Runa's partner and weapon

Kaelyn Levea & Rana
The Naga Princess & Kaelyn's guardian

Starlite, Emily & Rolverk
A creature of earth & Starlite's partners and weapons

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Rolverk looked at Kirby and started to chuckle a little. "Yes in a way they are." he looked at Fuuenken and rolled his eyes "Now you are just being stupid…" he looked at Kirby. "Emmett and Runa are in love which is the difference. With Starlite and Hikaru, well there no way to know yet if love is there but it can develop. Think back to before Emmett and Runa were really together. The flirting, admiring, staring so forth. That's where they are now." he smiled a little.

Starlite smiled lightly before she shook her head "The child is half of each parent. So Miyu being a fox type creature, Miyaru will be half that. Then half of what Hikaru is. If he is half and half, then they would be quartered." she looked at Emily, then at Miyaru. When she heard the jokes she shook her head with a smile You two banter like brothers." she sighed happily.

Emily rolled her eyes at them before she looked down at the child. Looking at her for a long moment before she sighed. "Why am I always around for things like this?"

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Kaelyn noticed that Kiaku was lost in his thoughts. She felt bad but what could she do really. When she asked him about the steak she frowned. How could he not know about steak, it was so common. She finished her potatoes waiting for him to answer her. When he finally did she sighed "Kiaku… I'm not anymore ready to lead a land of Naga. We may not have been raised as a prince and princess but… in the end what choice do we really have. Leave our people leaderless to die off or kill each other… I doubt you would want that I know I don't… You are young yet but as you grow I'm sure you will feel more confident in yourself about it. Especially after you have been doing it. I doubt my father and your mother are without errors in they time of ruling."

Rana walked in "She's right you know. Everyone starts out scared and unsure. With time and seeing what does what when making decisions, you get the hang of it and you end up being just fine. The only ones that don't are the ones that are tyrants. Emotions are a big part of ruling. Being greedy or emotionless never helps anyone, even yourself. Just keep that in mind. That is how our king has managed all this time. His feelings lead him to win the war and to keep his daughter safe."

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Runa nodded lightly before she sighed. She watched as Meala told Perrin what she needed. All she could was sit there with her eyes wide in shock. Perrin and Meala actually… Wow that was not what she expecting in the least. When Emmett asked her if she knew she shook her head "No… this is the first I'm hearing about it. I'm trying to decide if I should be happy or not. I'll be an aunt." she looked at her lap completely unsure. When she looked up, Perrin was getting punched into a tree. Looking at Saylea shocked then angry "What the hell Saylea!?"

Zessen heard the news and smirked "Perrin you sly cat you. Congrats!" he chuckled before he walked over to his sister. Putting his arm around her shoulders, giving her a hug sort of, he whispered. "How ddid you know about that?" he glanced over only to see what Runa did. With that he burst out laughing.

Meala was scared and worried by his reaction. When he just stood there perfectly still, she swallowed. She looked down a little, about to cry, he didn't want to have a baby with her. That had to be why he was just standing there shocked. Feeling his hands grab her and pull her close, she looked up. Kissing him back, with a small smile. "I love you too." she hugged him back. When he pulled away and looked at the others she just smiled at him. Then she saw Saylea move out of the corner of her eye. Getting moved back a step, watching her sister punch her boyfriend, her eyes widened. "Saylea!! What is wrong with you!?" she ran to Perrin "Oh Perrin… Are you alright?" she was on the verge of tears.

Saylea watched them for a moment trying to keep herself calm. But it wasn't working and it didn't help what Yuki just said to her. But then again, why not give it a try. When Perrin let go of Meala and looked away, she made her move. Stepping forward, moving Meala back before she swung, punching Perrin in the face as hard as she could. Her hand hurt like hell for it but she felt better. When she heard Meala and Runa she sighed "He's lucky I'm not her mother or father." she huffed at them before she turned and headed for the school.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Hielet stepped back from the work they were doing. She was tired but she wouldn't let it show not yet. When he asked her what she thought, she looked at him for a moment. "Looks fine… They won't be happy with the change.." she frowned hard before she shook her head "Let's get this done so I can get to my real job.." she walked off.

User Image
Hielet Manwa
Evil psycho witch

((Out Of Candy: Replies for Outlaw, TB, Ninja, Dark, and Kiaku))

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Suzuka Hiroshima
& Bandit

Suzuka giggled lightly at his joke of being a banana split. When he told her about who he was raised she nodded. When he called them friends she looked at him. She was a little surprised by it. When said he was going to show her something and she waited. She swallowed hearing what he said as he showed her the scars. When he scooted away, she frowned "I have scars…" she closed her eyes before she sighed. She looked at her arm, her long sleeves that covered them. It wasn't unusual for her. Getting to her feet, she walked into the kitchen. Digging into the freezing she started to pull things out for a sundae. "I guess the first thing that people avoid me for, is that I'm a foster child. When people hear that, they treat me like am diseased or jinxed or something like that. Or just treat me like I'm the lower of low and don't deserve to be in a school with them." she started to put her sundae together before she walked to the couch and sat, eating her sundae. She glanced at Gene for a moment before she started to really eat at her sundae.

((Out Of Candy: ))

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "Y'know. I've spent so much time with A.I.s I think I'm a little crazy."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "I'm just a knight. Nothing special, wait. Does turning into a fire sword and back count as special?"

User Image

Fuuenken shrugged "Hey. I like to make fun of Hikaru whenever and however I can." He chuckled. "I'm still kicking his a** when we get back."

Hikaru looked at Starlite thought about it. "A...Magical FoxHumanNasod." Fuuenken said "So 50% Fox, 25% Human, 25% Nasod. Could she summons firearms possibly?" Hikaru said "I shudder to think." Fuuenken looked at Emily. "I ask myself that question almost every day." Hikaru said "Oh really now? I think I'm a great owner." "You never bought a sheathe for me!" "Well the back of my shirt already had a hole in it. Plus you'd just melt the damn thing. I'm not wasting money because of you."

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

Gene Starwind

Gene then pulled his sleeve down and listened to her and smiled when she said she had scar's too "heh don't we all have some kind of scar's" he said trying to make her feel better then heard her out and then burst out laughing "thats it those guys were probably loser's anyway where you come from whether a real family or a foster one the important thing is that you lived and were loved at least that's how i see it" he said and smiled at her "you see with me you'll find i found humility in my situation sure my parent's probably lived my little brother then me but i was raised by them and love them it didn't matter to me that they were alpha's because they were my parent's" he said and looked at her "im reasonably sure you felt the same" he said and smiled at her but inside he didn't want to ask a 'connect the dots' type of situation if those same foster parent's were the one's to give her those scar's but he just settled for asking that at another time and just let his personality shine through at the moment

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Emmett RichardsXXXXXXXXKirbyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAquaisXXXXXXXXXXXTerra Ironpriest
User Image

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

My father said I would carry his title some day. He never said I would carry it in shame.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

"Oh, that's true. This may be 'the same school' but we're still not registered students here." That put a damper on things. Terra rather enjoyed learning new things. And she wanted to have something to enjoy during this trip which has been nothing but embarrassment thanks to Impermissus, Meala, and this earth that did not speak to her and made her fall when she walked. She'd need to grab a cane or something if they left.

Emmett watched with a smile as Perrin seemed overjoyed that he was going to be a father. At Runa's comment about not knowing whether or not to be happy, he asked, "Perrin and Meala seem happy about it. Why aren't yo-" Before he could finish asking, He fell silent as he saw Perrin getting punched by Sayella. That surprised him. Neither of the siblings of the couple seemed as happy about it as everyone else. He watched as Sayella left with a surprised and confused expression on his face.

Kirby decided t just tune Fuuenken out as he listened to Rolverk. When he mentioned the difference between Starlite and Hikaru and Emmett and Runa, he thought for a moment before getting a disgusted look on his face. "Ugh, I wanted to throw up watching them flirt like that. And now Starlite's going to be doing it with two people?"

Aquais watched with a huge grin as Perrin hugged Meala and told her that he lover her. It was so sweet! They going to have a baby and everyone would be happy! When Zessen came over and put his arm around her and asked how she knew about it, she replied cheerfully, "Meala asked me for some advice on how to tell Perrin about it while we were getting Runa's chair. And look how it worked! I just love seeing people in love!" While Aquais was bouncing with excitement over this, Sayella killed her joy by punching Perrin in the face. She elbowed Zessen when he laughed and went over to Meala and Perrin. "Perrin, are you alright? Do you need some wat- oh darn. Never mind. How's your face feel?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: XD Both of the Fenix siblings were attacked by the emotional distressed characters.
Also, after the Emmett as a mother thing, it made me wonder what would have happened if a child was conceived during the gender-swap event at the beach?))
((Outfits: E K A T))
((Themes: E K A T))

((Aquais: ))
((Kirby: ))
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

His eyes widening at Kaelyn's words, Kiaku could feel something inside of him awaken. A small warmth from deep within his chest had let its self be known. Staring blankly at the girl, he slowly began to smile. She was right. Everyone starts out small in a way and builds up to become who they are meant to be and want to be. He'd make a number of mistakes along the way, but they were his to make...

As Rana spoke up, he turned his head towards her as she agreed with the girl. Slowly looking back down at the steak, he began to think back to his mother. Though they may have just met, she didn't even appear to be that old. In fact, she actually looked to be Kaelyn's age. However, she had probably lived long enough to learn the lessons in life that it took to become a good leader. "I don't know if I would want to be a leader...I just know that I want to be me and I don't want to become something I am not," He said with a strange smile on his face.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:Shelter for now.
Gotta support!:Kaelyn and Rana...
Song of the Soul: Someday...
Not empty for once: Hmm...
What do ya say big guy?:

Shifting Time

Timid Student

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~An elementalist that houses the Philosopher's stone.~
Lilium Knowledge

Still a bit confused to why her magic didn't work Lillium watched as the girl who knocked her over began making a B-line right towards her questioning if she was stupid a blank expression covered Lilium's face "Stu-stupid?!? This one is calling ME stupid!" She thought staring back at her "No it is you who is stupid Divamore Namizou born on the XX of the XX. I am alot more cleaver than you know. I know everything about down to how you like to sleep and even fantasize about that special someone." Lilium replied to her just as cold. Due to the fact that no one paid any attention to her since she arrived she was literally considered a ghost in the fact that she could be anywhere and listen into conversations between friends about some highly personal information.

"Why don't we go look for your special someone together and I will tell them everything you are too afraid to tell them." She spoke again watching Divamore's face before adding "That is unless you apologize for knocking me over and stepping on my books."

thedarkone15

(OOC: Sorry for the delayed reply I had some personal matters stopping me from posting. Also just fill in the XX's with the day and month)

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Dash in the Dark Winds..

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Witch Who Stalks the Time

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

A Rouge who knows her Jewels
~~~

Yoka: "Another way of me getting a Challenge I suppose.."
~
Diva: "Jumped through all parts of time...and still nothing to eat..."
~
Scarlet: "Buying me a Drink is just a fine way of saying you want something from me lad~!"

If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Scarlet looked over him with a confused glare. After listening to all he said about Aiva...she had a response for him. It was something about what could had happened to her. Then he had to ask her about men in her life. "...What Men?" She asked him rhetorically, "Dude...I've been single since I was born... No man really found....an interest in me really.." She shrugs at him before looked towards the school. "...I'm probably not that interesting...considering that I sneak around a lot more than talking with people..." She explained, before she noticed two people on top of the Roof... "...Are they about to kiss...?"

--

Clear stared at her for a moment and sighed, "...Jeez woman...you need to learn to get more positive about stuff.." He tells her before packing up some things and lifting up his bag of tools. "Last thing we need to do is active the Magical Barrier...and that's in the basement..." Clear explains, "It's like going into the Water Temple..." [If you get that joke, then I'm proud of you guys.]

--

"...." Divamore looked at the woman with a glare that would kill a entire pig pen. She walked over to her even more closer and stared at her with her purple eyes. "...How do you know my name..." She didn't ask really. She sort of demanded a answer from her. This wasn't a good thing, because Diva still don't get well with new people she meets. Plus, if they act like they are smarter than her...as in pointing out things that make her stupid...will piss her off. "...How do you know when I was born.... And ....." She stopped for a moment and looked away for a second, "....I do not know what you are talking about...a special someone?"

When she started to mention finding her 'special someone', Diva panicked a bit and pulled her shirt from her chest. "No we aren't doing that...and No I'm not apologizing stupid..." She stared at her. "Now we can go our separate ways and leave this in the past... or we have a minor problem here.... Your choice..."

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

User Image
User Image
Nato Oniyania: A little fun can be a bit painful sometimes...
Akira: All Death. No Pain. Focus. Become me.

Clear Marrona: We are...what we are...

[[Outer Out Cycle: Okay after Clear and Hielet turn on the Magical Barrier...you guys are coming back... So make sure you do whatever you want till the time being before it's too late...

This post is for Major, Shifting, and Yuka! ]]]
Alter Bridge: Coming Home

Timid Student

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~An elementalist that houses the Philosopher's stone.~
Lilium Knowledge

Lilium let a slight chuckle out as Divamore panicked "I know everything because no one notices me. You see in this world people only pay attention to those who are popular, strong and handsome. Someone who is able to look unpopular and weak are like homeless people your mind knows they are there but you chose to block them out so you don't see them." She replied back her tail swayed behind her "I've been around everyone in our class listening to their secrets that they only tell their friends I was even around you when you saw your special someone." Pausing Lilium walked slowly up to Divamore pacing slowly around her "Now you may not have the courage to tall this someone you like them but I won't hesitate to leave them a note or a message for them to read telling them how much you like them. Or maybe I should steal them for myself and torment you."

Lilium tilted her head to the side as she was called stupid again "Now now if I am stupid then that would make you stupid as you only attract people of the same intellect to you towards you. Or in lamence terms rich people will only be friend with the rich, poor to the poor the smart to the smart and stupid to the stupid." Lilium watched as as Divamore declared that they could leave it in the past or by the sounds of it fight "I wouldn't want to waste my effort in fighting with people not worth my time though if I must teach you a lesson on how to be polite to those you bump into or disturb then so be it. Though fighting with our hands is so brute-like so how about we play a game of wits if you win then all shall be forgotten, I will return to being nothing but a ghost who will keep listening to everyone's secrets keeping them to memory as weapons against them. But if I win you say that you are sorry and we can return everything to before any of this happened."

thedarkone15

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Memoria thought for a moment, Terra wanted to learn something, yet they couldn't attend classes...there had to be some way. "Oh, I got it! Maybe we could try the library? We may not be able to attend class, but at least those could help us, right?" She asked, wondering whether or not she would like the idea.

Impermissus groaned, finally getting himself to sit up. "G....gah..." He groaned, sitting up. He had been conscious most of the time, but without his energy and his contract bound....he barely had any energy at all, he couldn't even get on his own feet dammit. He looked to his hands, they were shaking involuntarily. He couldn't believe Memoria would let her lips loose like that...hadn't her older brother told her that loose lips sink ships? What was he to do now? It was pathetic enough that they had to carry him out, but even more so now that Terra probably thought him some weirdo. No....I will do this on my own. I don't need to rely on anyone. He thought. He pushed himself off the bed...and he crumbled to the floor. "F*ck..." He cursed, trying to push himself up. Despite his beefy build, with all his power drained he felt more helpless then an infant, why cant he get up? Is this how pathetic he really was? He forced himself up again and finally was able to stand on his own feet. Staggering, he made his way to the door.

Dirge looked at Scarlet with an clearly surprised look on him. "Really? No men?" He asked, as if it were a joke. "I thought that men would dive for a chance to be with you." He started, and as they were approaching the roof he took a deep breath, then took another before starting again. "Well...I know I most certainly find you--" He was cut off by Scarlet asking if they were going to kiss. "Huh?" He looked over and saw Yoka and the stranger, and was curious as to what happened, and so fast.

((OOC: Edited Memoria))
Pheonix stepped out of the taxi cab, clutching his briefcase tightly to his side. His flowing black duster fell behind him as he shut the door to the vehicle. He had reached tenure again at another university, and decided it was time to move on. Most people would call him crazy for leaving AFTER he reached tenure, but he had lived a long time, and many people grew curious as to his seemingly never-ending youth. He decided to take up a special teaching position at the Elements Masters High School. The dull "thunk" of the trunk popping brought him back to his senses.

He grabbed his several pieces of luggage from the trunk and started to head to the front office to be assigned his quarters. He whistled through his teeth, causing a gorgeous Albino Peregrine Falcon to land on his shoulder. He was curious as the skill of the Teachers, and the promise of his students-to-be. Now if only he could find the main office....

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Dash in the Dark Winds..

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Witch Who Stalks the Time

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

A Rouge who knows her Jewels
~~~

Yoka: "Another way of me getting a Challenge I suppose.."
~
Diva: "Jumped through all parts of time...and still nothing to eat..."
~
Scarlet: "Buying me a Drink is just a fine way of saying you want something from me lad~!"

If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"So..." Divamore lets go of her and moved back. She stared at her for a moment, then suddenly made a light laugh. "Wait.... I do remember you a bit.... You are that.... ...is your name Lilium?" She asked, "Because I remember you being the small girl that always sat in the back. You never say anything thing back then...but... Now you choose to speak to me with such large paragraphs...It's a bit...uh... underwhelming..." Diva traced her finger across her lips, and she turned around to face towards the Dorms.

This girl was much the same as her, when it came to being smart. She also had a certain strange aura around her when she first seen her in class, but she never act upon it. She just ignored it and continued to hang out with Yoka and Scarlet. So, she is a little bit right on having the mind block out other presences. As Lilium continued to talk more and more, Diva turned back at her and smiled at her. She threatened to tell whoever she was thinking about her feelings, and even try to steal them from her. Whoever this person is.

Even though Divamore really knows who she cares about, but will not admit to it. Even to herself.

"Dude... I'm sure that would relief me if you did do that.." She tells her, "But that's completely up to you..."

"And Also... If you mean what your Theory means... Then Yoka is Popular...which wasn't the case when I first met him...He was a shy boy...just like you...a shy woman... Scarlet is popular....but she was a Loner...when I met her... And of course me... I'm popular! But...I was a evil doer that did stupid stuff...and no one liked me..." All the Memories started to flood in her head, which caused her to grin a bit. "...And we all came together one day and became friends...and other people Became friends with us as well!" Divamore explained to her, then she snickers a bit. "...That only means with your 'smart' mouth about things...you'll eventually turn into us.... Unless stupid goes to Smart... Or in this case...Smart goes to Stupid..."

Divamore then places her hands over her hips. Lilium started explaining about a game she wanted to play with her. Diva was of course interested in what she wanted to do, and with the stakes. Nonetheless, Diva doesn't really have a lose in this game. So why not? "But if a game is what you want..." She walked closer, as if her face was a few inches away from Lilium's, "Then that will be most delightful to see myself win..."

"..." Yoka stared at the girl, who was staring right back at him. She was holding on to his hand and getting ever so closer to his face. Wait. Didn't they just met? No way Yoka had gotten Lovestruck so quickly. The thoughts never came to him about having a girl friend.... But this girl... would she be the first..? Yoka pull himself closer to her, as they both was close to bringing their lips and connecting them together.

"...HEY YOKA!" Scarlet suddenly shouted, "WHO IS THAT GIRL!?" It's only been a day, and Yoka is already ready to kiss someone? That is very odd even for him. It almost made her a bit jealous. Dirge was right behind her though, so she didn't show him her face as she was looking up at Yoka.

With that noise, Yoka suddenly jumped and looked down. He looked down to see Scarlet and Dirge looking up at them. Scarlet was more so looking at Akyo than him. That must be that she was wondering who she was. "Oh....oh....OH! SCARLET! This is Akyo! My New Friend!"

"erm....girlfriend..." Akyo said under her breath, low enough for only her to ear. Normally, Yoka would had heard it if they was all back home. In this case, not so much. Akyo turned to the girl down under her, and made a quick wave.

--
"Hm.." Clear suddenly stopped, then looked back. There was a person coming by with his luggage towards them. He must of guess the school was open or something. Then again, Clear could understand that, since the school looks finished just about. "...Warp!" With that chanted, Clear suddenly appears in front of the new individual. "...Hello!" He smiled at him.
---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

User Image
User Image
Nato Oniyania: A little fun can be a bit painful sometimes...
Akira: All Death. No Pain. Focus. Become me.

Clear Marrona: We are...what we are...

[[Outer Out Cycle: Okay! This post goes towards Major, Shifting [Kinda..you have that other post too.]... Yuka, and the new guy! Pheonixcello!]]]
Alter Bridge: Coming Home

Pheonixcello
Oh yeah, use a picture of your character everytime you post...so people will know what your character looks like okay?

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
((Ah, feels good to be back in my account.))

Pheonix stopped suddenly as someone appeared in front of him. Special assignment was right. It had been a long time since he had seen someone demonstrate any skill with elemental control, let alone with instantaneous-matter-displacement. He smiled back at the person before him. "Good afternoon. I wonder, would you happen to know how to reach the office of the headmaster or headmistress?" He adjusted the luggage he was carrying into one hand, and instinctively rest his left hand on his sword hilt, not in a threatening gesture, just out of habit when presented with an elementalist.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff