Welcome to Gaia! ::

Filler: Well Time for Normal Days....

Yayyy 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "Y'know. I've spent so much time with A.I.s I think I'm a little crazy."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "I'm just a knight. Nothing special, wait. Does turning into a fire sword and back count as special?"

User Image

Hikaru said "I was hoping that..." Hikaru shook his head and put his hands on his face in frustration. "I shouldn't ask you for such a large favor." Hikaru was frustrated with himself. I'm probably just going to scare her off. Hikaru said "Well I'm going to regret this." Hikaru sighed and put his hand on Starlite's face before kissing her. Hikaru backed away shortly after and covered his head with his hands. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!" She hates me!

Fuuenken said "Damn right." Fuuenken looked at Rolverk. "Hikaru? Hurt from that? Well yeah in this dimension I can see that. But either way he'll agree to it." Fuuenken chuckled. "He'll do just about anything if you ask him enough times." That's how Hikaru met Miyu. Dumb a** couldn't dance but still." Fuuenken looked up. "Kirby?"
((How much wood could a wood Kirby Kirby if a wood Kirby could Kirby wood?))

Timid Student

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~An elementalist that houses the Philosopher's stone.~
Lilium Knowledge

Lilium continued to walk her way towards the dorms with slight spring in her step as she was still excited about being able to read some books that had no form of wear and tear on them humming a song in mind she slowly lost her balance as something hit her from behind causing Lilium to throw the new books out infront of her. Lilium watched as she slowly hit the floor as the books fell closely behind her reaching her arm out to try and catch them before it too late.

A loud slap! of reinforced cardboard from the book's covers hitting the floor echoed through Lilium's mind as she could only watch in horror as a student with pink hair walked into her vision from behind her stepping on the books calling out to someone rushing to books a dusty shoe impression now covered the once brand new condition of the book covers glaring angrily at the girl she climbed to her feet "Th-those were brand new books freshly delivered to the library today...And you've disrespected them by knocking me over and stepping on their covers..." Lilium spoke as her left hand started to glow a fiery red "And to make things worse you act as though nothing happened...You will pay for this! Blazing wave!" Holding her left hand out towards the girls back but nothing happened the glow in her hand disappeared.

Waving her hand about Lilium looked confused as her chest began to glow yellow "Lightning assault!" Lilium spoke holding her hands out expecting waves of lightning bolts to shoot out from her hands but again nothing "Wa-wahh! Why isn't my magic working?!?" Lilium thought grabbing the books chasing after the girl she had to do this the old fashioned way swinging her arms out holding the book longways she swung at the girls head putting in her anger towards her in the swing. Though now would be the time to state that Lilium had no real power behind her swing so if she managed to hit the girl at most all she would feel was a gently tap on her head.

thedarkone15

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Emmett RichardsXXXXXXXXKirbyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAquaisXXXXXXXXXXXTerra Ironpriest
User Image

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

My father said I would carry his title some day. He never said I would carry it in shame.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Emmett watched Runa, waiting for a reaction to his comforting. She seemed to be calming down, so that was good. At the thanks and the request to lift her into the chair, he smiled and picked her up, then set her down in the chair. "I'll be there for you any time you need it."

Aquais watched Emmett being so kind with Runa, wondering how he could have created such a rude person like Kirby. She looked over to Meala, who was talking to her sister. She called over, "Hey, Meala, don't you have something important to say to someone?" She nodded over at Perrin.

Kirby looked down from tree at the sound of two familiar voices. Rolverk and Fuuenken. He sighed and replied, "Hello. I'm up here thinking about human emotions. I made Runa cry somehow, and everyone got mad at me, even though her reaction was irrational. Ugh, never mind, I don't want to talk about it." Kirby wasn't even sure why he elaborated. He had only asked what he was doing. Just saying "thinking" would have probably satisfied him. Kirby dropped down from the tree branch, landing a little less gracefully than usual, but not hurting himself. "What are you two up to?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: He would Kirby ALL the wood.))
((Outfits: E K A T))
((Themes: E K A T))

((Aquais: ))
((Kirby: ))

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

Meala
The siren angel of life

Runa Fenix, Sai & Zessen
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire, Runa's pet & Runa's partner and weapon

Kaelyn Levea & Rana
The Naga Princess & Kaelyn's guardian

Starlite, Emily & Rolverk
A creature of earth & Starlite's partners and weapons

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Starlite nodded lightly and waited patiently for him to say what was on his mind. Asking a large favor, that told her that she could possibly be right about what he was trying to say. But it seemed to frustrate him and she was starting to worry. Regret? Regret what? She was going to ask then he kissed it. It surprised her to say the least. Her eyes opened wide from it and she stared at him after he pulled away. Watching him cover his head and start saying he was sorry over and over, she just stared not sure how to react or what to say.

Emily watched and was shocked herself by Hikaru balls to act like that. When he covered himself, she looked at Starlite for a moment before she looked back at him. Should she say something?

Starlite cleared her throat finally as she calmed down. A deep red blush hit her cheeks "That was… definitely not what I was expecting…" she looked at Miyaru for a long moment "I thought you were going to ask if I could be like a god mother to Miyaru so she has a mother like person in her life. I can see now that I was wrong…" she glanced at Hikaru "I… I have to think about this." she stood and walked from the baby and Hikaru into the siblings room, shutting the door behind her.

Emily watched them for a moment "Ummm Hikaru… I think you just created a love triangle… or did you forget about Tomix?"

Rolverk looked at Fuuenken and nodded "Yeah but ill-advised in our current situation." he chuckled before talking to Kirby having spotted him. When he glanced at Fuuenken rolling his eyes at his brother from being unobservant before he heard Kirby answer him. Frowning a little he sighed lightly before shaking his head. Watching him drop down he nodded at him "I see you are effected by this place too." he smiled lightly "We are getting back from the 'mission' Starlite put us on to make sure we're fed and Miyaru, Hikaru's daughter is taken care of. Want to join us? We're heading back to the room now."

User Image
Hielet Manwa
Evil psycho witch

((Out Of Candy: Reply for Outlaw and Ninja))
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

Noticing the strange way she spoke of her biological father, Kiaku stared blankly at Kaelyn. The way she spoke of him reminded him of the way Akiye talked of demons, just...a tad different. It wasn't out of hatred, but it did feel distant to him. Tilting his head to the side for a moment, he listened to her as she continued. Feeling a vein pop out, his eyes narrowed. Glaring forward for a moment, something about how her father acted about it all bugged him. He wasn't a parent himself, so he couldn't exactly understand how it felt.

Smiling as she urged him to go visit his grandfather, he glanced up at the girl as she pushed him to the table. "Would you like to come along?" He asked politely as he stared up at Kaelyn. It was unlikely that she'd want to go, but he was at least trying to offer it. It would have been nice to run around the mountains he once called home. Stopping as he looked down at the food that was made for them, he slowly looked over at Rana who had cooked it all and bowed towards her. "Thank you for the meal," He said with a smile as he lifted his head back up.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:Not...sure actually...
Gotta support!:Kaelyn and Rana...
Song of the Soul: What it feels like to be human.
Not empty for once:Hmm...A trip would be nice!
What do ya say big guy?:

Shifting Time

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Dirge looked to the clock that Scarlet was trying to read and after giving her a moment to try and read it aloud he helped her out. "Its says its seven am. Yeah, that clocks a little weird....but see?" He pointed go the clock and helped explain how it was. "So....while you guys were gone before...what happened? I mean...we were curious as to where you were and I...." He stopped and cleared his throat, knowing what he will say may sound a little off. "and I missed you..." He muttered, trying to keep it quiet to the point where she couldn't hear him, but he did indeed finish his sentence.

Memoria nodded, then wondered for a moment what it was like to have magic. "Yeah...but I wish I had magic...but I cant imagine how what it must be like to lose something like that. I have never had magic...I admit, I envy those who do." She spoke silently, trying to spare her pride. "But, what can you do about it? Just gotta continue on with what you got and what you have at your disposal." She stretched, letting out a soft moan as she tried to stretch beyond her usual limits. "So what would you like to do?"

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "Y'know. I've spent so much time with A.I.s I think I'm a little crazy."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "I'm just a knight. Nothing special, wait. Does turning into a fire sword and back count as special?"

User Image

Hikaru said "No no wa-" He sighed. "God. Damn'it. It wasn't supposed to..." Hikaru paused and said again "Oh who am I kidding, Starlite won't listen to me." He looked at the door. "No! You won't!" Hikaru stood up and looked at Emily. "God why did you remind me!? Now I feel even more guilty!" He opened the front door and said "I'll be back later to get what's mine, then she won't have to deal with me anymore." Hikaru closed the door leaving them alone.

Fuuenken said "Kirby, here's a tip for the future. Whenever a woman is sad, try to say positive things. So matter the situation, women are always right, all the time, and we just have to live with that. ALL THE TIME." Fuuenken said "Sure, come on. You can see the little bane of my existence, I mean bundle of joy. Yeah I still didn't approve of Miyu." Fuuenken turned his head to see Hikaru walk past the group. "You o'k?" Hikaru shouted "Just going camping for the rest of the trip! Tell me when Clear lets us back!" Fuuenken watched Hikaru walk away. "Oh god what did Hikaru do..."

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Dash in the Dark Winds..

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Witch Who Stalks the Time

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

A Rouge who knows her Jewels
~~~

Yoka: "Another way of me getting a Challenge I suppose.."
~
Diva: "Jumped through all parts of time...and still nothing to eat..."
~
Scarlet: "Buying me a Drink is just a fine way of saying you want something from me lad~!"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
As Divamore felt a sudden shock of her feeling like she was about to get hit by something, she turned around to see a angered girl, lifting her hands at her. She was screaming words like Blazing wave, and Lighting Assault. This confused Diva, because she knew damn sure that she never seen her before, and nobody mentioned her before, so she had to be a student of this particular school. At the same time, doing something like that and she lived here in this universe.... would make her a bit speical. "......" Diva walked over to her with a emotionless facial expression as she stared at the odd new presence.

"....Are you stupid?"
She asked coldly. There was the old Diva again. Known as the b***h of EMHS. Well that's what Yoka called her at least. "...No Really...are you stupid?" She continued to ask, without giving her a chance to answer the first time. This is normal. Since Divamore doesn't know the girl, and the girl appeared to her in the wrong form, she had the right to be a b***h. That was her Logic.

Pretty bad Logic.

--

"I should had known that.." Scarlet slapped her forehead, feeling stupid. She looked over at Dirge and grins. Listening to him, she noticed that he was talking about the time Yoka, Diva, and Scarlet disappearing back in the spring. She sighed a bit and gave him a waving motion. "We just ditched school to go train..." She basically told him. There was nothing really interesting about it, other than the place the actually went to. That place was horrific. Scarlet got chills just from thinking about the place. From Dirge's eyes, he could physically see the shake that Scarlet did, and Scarlet picked up on it. "Anyway it was a place..and it was GREAT..." She over spoke a bit too loudly, not being able to hear that last thing he said to her.

--

As Yoka and Akyo continued to talk with each other, they ended up outside, heading towards Diva and the woman she was with.

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

User Image
User Image
Nato Oniyania: A little fun can be a bit painful sometimes...
Akira: All Death. No Pain. Focus. Become me.

Clear Marrona: We are...what we are...

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]
Alter Bridge: Coming Home

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

My father said I would carry his title some day. He never said I would carry it in shame.

Kirby rolled his eyes at the comment about him being affected as well. "What clued you in? The missing tail or my suddenly increased anger? Ugh, sorry. I'm doing the Runa thing again. And I guess I'll join you if you guys don't mind having me.I don't think Emmett and Aquais want anything to do with me right now." Kirby then looked over to Fuuenken at his comment, which was even more annoying. He managed to keep his irritation in check this time, "I wish it were that simple. Not to mention that she was completely fine before I spoke. And I'm not a fan of children, but with everything else going on, maybe I'll find the little thing cute."

Terra shrugged, not knowing what it felt like to have magic, because she had nothing to compare the feeling with it. Well, until now. And all she felt was that something was missing. But she already felt that with her hand, so she didn't even know how strongly she was supposed to be feeling it. Thinking for a moment, she said, "Loosing your powers is not fun and it leaves you feeling incomplete. Like loosing your hand." Terra flexed her mechanical fingers to show. She then watched as Memoria stretched, groaning as she tried to stretch more past her limits. In truth, Terra was actually a bit jealous of Memoria. She got to earn her strength, while Terra had never been without it. And Memoria's strength couldn't be taken away just be entering a strange place. However, her train of thought was interrupted with a question that caught her off guard. "I'm not sure. I usually train, help Emmett with the forge, or read during my spare time. But two of those things cannot happen here, and the last one is an experience that we cannot share." Terra really had no idea what to do in this strange but familiar school.

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Dirge was both surprised, but also glad and in relief that Scarlet didn't hear that last bit, at least he got it out there. He put his hand to his chin and thought aloud a moment. "Training...huh?" He listened intently hearing about how hellish it was then shrugged. "Next time, I'll tag along...I'm afraid I'm getting a little soft." He jested, rolling his shoulders before turning to her. "Well, I'm just glad your back, things were getting boring." He spoke, his long red hair flowing behind him, as he wanted to say more yet was at a loss for words, he didn't get it, this wasn't normally like him to be at such a loss of words.

Memoria nodded, taking careful note of Terras new hand. "I see, sounds rough." She spoke, walking along beside her, thinking of what to say while listening to her. "Oh? Are you and this Emmett close?" She looked around and leaned in for a whisper. "If so that'll make Impermissus soooo jealous~ He gets jealous really easily too, its like he's a kid!" She enthusiastically whispered, she had enjoyed things like these, a guilty pleasure, as long as no one got hurt from it, but she believes each piece of information she gives to be true.

((OOC: Memoria...oh wow xD ))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

As Memoria leaned over and whispered to her, Terra turned bright red and glanced at Impermissus's unconscious body before looking back to Memoria. "He would get jealous? Of me and Emmett? And um, yeah, I'm close with Emmett. He's kind of like a brother to me. Or um, do you mean . . . romantically?" Terra was beginning to regret not trying training or helping with the forge. This conversation was outside of her experience and she felt like every conversation with Impermissus from now on would just be so awkward.

((Out Of Cake?!: Is this what girls talk about when all the men in the room are unconscious?))

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Memoria laughed, noticing Terras face go red. "Thats what I mean~~ Your face is all red! Did I catch on to something, hmm?" She asked, a huge grin on her face. She believes she hit something interesting, perhaps she likes Impermissus? Perhaps she was together with Emmett, but really shy about it? Her childish mind went on with possibilities. She knew Impermissus liked Terra, but she didn't know to what extent. Student? Friend? Maybe more? She wanted to know, it was a curious matter, and since Impermissus is temporarily out of it...best place to start is with the other.

((OOC: Damned if I know, I just know Memoria will. If you think about it, shes one of those "everyones paired with someone" people....so nothing like me at all xD))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

"I'm quite sure that I don't think of Emmett in that way. He also has a girlfriend anyways. And well, does Impermissus think of me that way? I mean, I'm his student. Isn't it improper?" Remembering about Hikaru and Miyu . . . and Miyaru, only made her embarrassment worse. And that grin on Memoria's face was getting annoying really quickly. Terra would not mind wiping it off of her face with a brick right now. Except this damned world pretty much made Memoria the strongest person here.

((Out Of Cake?!: She would get along quite well with Aquais. I think they both have Obsessive Shipping Disorder.))

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Memoria nodded, taking it in as if it were a lecture, then shook her head. "Nope, it doesn't make a difference at all! I don't know what he thinks, but he likes you in SOME way. It could just as easily be a student or friend, but if its any more I think I'd find you two would go together well, but thats just my opinion." She spoke, her smile lowering, going softer, more deep, not the childish one from before. "I may not know much about him...but thats my thoughts on it." She sighed, then looked towards the unconscious Impermissus, then back to Terra. "So what now?"

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Suzuka Hiroshima
& Bandit

Suzuka was listening to him almost intrigued by his words. She wasn't sure how to take it all. With a small frown she sighed "It sounds almost too good to be true. I place of possibilities. Where things aren't what the seem and people view things differently." she looked at him "Well I'm sure you'll get back there soon. Until then, you'll have to learn to handle the emptiness for the time being. It sucks I know but it's what's gotta happen if you are going to go to school here while you are here." she gave him a sad smile "You should get some rest. It should help." she went to move away to hide her face.

((OOC: Sorry short.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces