GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Dirge raised an eyebrow as he saw Yoka and moved beside Scarlet. "Hey now, I thought...never mind." He didn't let himself finish his sentence, he just knew that Diva might get jealous...at least this was his guess, just from the way she looked at him. Although, he could be wrong, but he liked to go with his gut and what he observes. The thought remained with him until he noticed Scarlets facial expression. He felt a cold chill rush through him, but he let his mind be at ease. He was not about to let his mind wander on that subject, it never leads to a good conclusion, especially with the human brain tending to go directly to the negative. He felt the hallow feeling inside him gnaw at his insides again and he felt sick, but once again he tried to pay it no mind. He kept his tongue still and watched the others, not really sure what to say, nor if it were necessary.

((OOC: Yeah Phoenix, need them pictures :3 its understandable if you cant access them at the moment, but it is always very nice for a pretty post. Doesn't even need to be professional, just need the pic, and some content xD ))

((OOC 2: big edit for Dirge due to a misread on my end, sorry!))

Timid Student

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~An elementalist that houses the Philosopher's stone.~
Lilium Knowledge

Lilium's ears peeked up as Divamore asked her name raising her hand giving a childish "Here~!" as she slightly started to lick her forehand rubbing her ears grooming them listening as Divamore described seeing her and how she had always been silent until now "That's because I had no reason to talk to you until you knocked me over and walked over these new books." She replied stretching her arms out.

"Don't worry I'm not that sort of person to take another's love interest away from them. So don't worry about that." She spoke picking up one of the books she dropped flipping through the pages. as Divamore tried to dissolve her theory "But did you not yearn to be popular? Thus how you would attract popular people. Even the fact that I know your smart proves this as I am here talking to you now." Lilium responded letting a little sigh pass her lips "Besides if an intelligent has issues making friends it's only natural that they mask how smart they are to make friends with other just as those who aren't smart will try to act smart to be recognized by those smarter than they are." She added before turning around motioning Divamore to follow her.

Walking back into the library she stood in the middle slowly turning around on the spot "This is my kingdom, my realm I have read every single book here and I have memorized every single word and stain on the pages behind these covers. Now my game involves a test of your memory against mine. I want you to find a book you read last and I am going to ask you to recite a page at random, then you can pick any book in here and make me recite an entire chapter at random." Lilium paused for a moment letting the rules of her game sink in before adding the final part of the rule "If you recite your page wrong by a single sentence then you lose unless I recite my chapter with a single word incorrect. Sound fair?" She questioned making sure Divamore understood her rules.

thedarkone15

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
((OOC: In all honesty, I've not been on in ages. Things have changed quite drastically. People seem to be a able to post the same thing at the top, and even on the sides of their posts without effort now. I'm sure I can figure it out, but in all honesty, user-accessibility has never been one of Gaia's strong suites))

Pheonix continued on his way to the central office of the school. The students here must lead very busy lives... he thought as he recalled how quickly the young man had left. Still, it wasn't something to be helped. Quick "Hello"s and even quicker "Fair Well"s were the nature of the education system. After all, no one gets younger with the passage of time.

He entered the main building, and was less surprised by the noise and seeming chaos of a whole school of Elementalists, than by the fact the faculty seemed to not even notice! Granted, no one was in any real danger, as he could feel the intense pressure that most of the teachers exuded to keep the students both on their toes and remind them that should things get out of hand, it would not end well for them.

Through the hustle and bustle of the normal school crowd, however, he was having trouble finding his way. He almost wanted to ask one of the students for assistance, yet didn't want them to see their new teacher as incompetent.

Pheonix Cello Aise
Seraphim of Light

Nothing Pierces With The Raw Power Of Light Through Darkness

User Image

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Dash in the Dark Winds..

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Witch Who Stalks the Time

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

A Rouge who knows her Jewels
~~~

Yoka: "Another way of me getting a Challenge I suppose.."
~
Diva: "Jumped through all parts of time...and still nothing to eat..."
~
Scarlet: "Buying me a Drink is just a fine way of saying you want something from me lad~!"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"Noticed something?" Clear followed the Newcomer, as he started to explore the school. In Clear's eyes, it was unfinished, but in the new guy's eyes, it was probably finished. Probably wouldn't know if it was being built up from what it did look like. "There is no students here...at the moment....this place is a ghost school... get it... Like a Ghost Town...but a school? Ha..." Clear chucked at his own joke, "But...I think I know you....is your name Phoenix?" He asked him. "My Name is Clear. Clear Maronna... The Headmaster as you was looking for.."

"Welcome to our School..." Clear turned around and looked around, "...Well it's not open till I re-open up the Magical Barrier in the basement... Which is going to be a hassle..." The Basement is like going through a maze. There are old things down there, and some of those things do not like to be messed with. It's like a Temple....Filled with water and spikes everywhere. "I wouldn't mind the small bit of help of getting to the Alchemy Circle down there... You and my other Teacher.. Hielet.."

--
"Ugh. Love Interest...What Love interest...?" Divamore Shrugged a bit, looking at her with a annoyed stare. There was more words coming out her mouth, as Lilium tried to recover her Theory. There was only one thing in her mind that kept irking her from the back of her head. When in the hell was she popular? Divamore only hangs out with two people really...and it's Yoka and Scarlet... Other than that, she doesn't really talk to anyone else. "What are you talking about..." Diva started to follow her, "I never mask myself to gain friends... what you are speaking to is the real me...not some girl behind a mask..." Well, this wasn't her original self, otherwise she would be trying to kill Lilium by now. "There is no reason to act smart in order to gain friends... it's useless being someone that you are not so that everyone loves you...instead of being yourself that everyone else hates... You wouldn't be comfortable with yourself..." She explained a bit, "But that's just my two cents about it.."

As Divamore continued to follow her, they found themselves inside the Library. As Lilium ranted about how this is her kingdom, she also explained the rules of the game she was attempting to play with her. Divamore looked around and sighed. The sad thing is, she doesn't read books...well that much... only reason why is because they just don't interest her that much. There are some books she has read, but most of the time...they are old...OLD History Books and Spell books.

"Sounds like a boring game... also sort of unfair...seeing that you've read all the books in here...and I haven't..." Diva shrugged a bit, "But whatever... the game starts... If I lose.. Oh well.." Divamore looks over at the large hallways of books all over the library. There was a ton of books in here, and Diva hardly knows any of these titles. "Uh..."

Scarlet looked at the girl and shrugged. She couldn't sense her aura, because of this place they are in, but she did have Woman intuition... And this girl was bad news. She didn't know it yet. Yoka didn't know it yet. Dirge couldn't of known either. Maybe just about everyone in this school doesn't know as well. Scarlet knew she didn't like it, but for now...she is going to keep it to herself. "Dirge..." She looked over at him, "Do you want to go back inside...? That girl is giving me the chills..."

Akyo looked down at Scarlet, and smiled at her. She knew something about her, and she could tell Scarlet knew something about her. She shrugs a bit with a grin, and turns to Yoka. "...So Yoka...about that kiss you was about to give m-.."

"Look at the time... I need to go find someone right now.." Yoka QUICKLY changed the subject and got up from next to her. Then he jumps off the building and grins at Akyo, "See ya sometime!" Yoka felt towards Dirge and Scarlet and was was going down fast...

"...s**t I FORGOT...NO POWERS...HELLP!"

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

User Image
User Image
Nato Oniyania: A little fun can be a bit painful sometimes...
Akira: All Death. No Pain. Focus. Become me.

Clear Marrona: We are...what we are...

[[Outer Out Cycle: Sorry If I post too slow for some people... I do that so everyone can post before me...

Post goes towards Phoenix, Major, Yuka, And Shifting]]]
Alter Bridge: Coming Home

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Emmett RichardsXXXXXXXXKirbyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAquaisXXXXXXXXXXXTerra Ironpriest
User Image

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

My father said I would carry his title some day. He never said I would carry it in shame.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Terra hadn't considered the library. She could look at the culture of these people by reading their stories. There was fiction for what interested them, and nonfiction for what they had done. She wondered how they were able to do things like build this school without powers of any kind. it must have taken awhile. "That's a good idea. Let's g-" She was interrupted by the sound of the door opening. She turned to see Impermissus, who was managing to stand. However, he didn't look so good. Terra still needed a cane to walk, and she didn't lose as much when they became human as him. Surprised, she said, "Impermissus! Why are you up? You can hardly walk with your power taken away. Perhaps you should return to bed?" Wondering if her suggestion would hurt his pride, she added, "Or perhaps grab a cane or crutches? There are some in the room." She glanced over to Memoria, wondering what to do. However, looking at her just reminded Terra of what she had said earlier. She felt her face turn a little red and looked away from both of them.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
((Outfits: E K A T))
((Themes: E K A T))

((Aquais: ))
((Kirby: ))

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Memoria remained silent, especially after the look Terra gave her before turning away, and her eyes averted to the ground. Impermissus took a deep sigh, what was he to say? It wasn't tough to express things normally, but after overhearing Memoria in his unconscious state he had no idea what to do, or what to say. "Terra....I know what happened." He admitted, trying to avoid her gaze. "I dont know how you think of me at the moment...but whatever it may be...I can only ask forgiveness." He sighed, not really sure what else to say. His emotions were like shattered glass, scattered, and nearly impossible to piece together. What would he do? This was his top student, he wasn't even sure if these feelings were true or not...because they were certainly there...but would she hate him?

Dirge looked to Scarlet and nodded. "Right, lets go--" He turned to wave to Yoka then noticed he was going off the edge of the roof. Wait!" Gone. "Yoka!!" He shouted, charging, then leaning over the edge of the roof, Yoka just missing his grip by a centimeter. "Crap! Quickly, Scarlet!" He shouted, running down the steps and going downward. When they were well away from this new woman, Akyo. He let his tongue loose. "Scarlet, I know how you feel. Something is suspicious about her." He started, still sprinting down the halls, as if he might be able to catch Yoka before he fell. "There was no aura, but something in how she acts and the sudden thing between her and Yoka....we can't let her return to our world! Who knows what powers she has? She could be a succubus, she could be like Mortem, perhaps even Omnium, or we could have another Hielet on our hands! That woman is dangerous, like a snake waiting to attack its prey!" He spoke, he felt his stamina fall a lot faster without his power, but he still needed to hurry.

Saltatio, Sapientia, and Cory were wandering the grounds when they heard someone plea for help. "All yours, assassin." Saltatio spoke, as Cory was near protesting, yet there wasn't the time. He extended his arms and hopped forward, catching Yoka as he landed on him. "Oof!" He grunted, landing and taking the force of Yokas fall. "Ouch..." He muttered... "Nice catch." Sapientia commented, and Saltatio extended a hand to help them up. "What possessed you to just hop over the edge of the school like that?" He asked, not sure why anyone would do that.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

My father said I would carry his title some day. He never said I would carry it in shame.

Terra looked up at Impermissus when he spoke. He . . . knew what happened? So, he overheard Memoria shooting her mouth off. And, he was asking for forgiveness? For his feelings? Not quite sure what to say, she kind of just stood there for a moment before speaking hesitantly, "Well, I'm not quite sure what I think of you either? That . . . came out wrong. But, it's certainly not anything negative, I mean. Just um, not to throw her under the bus, but what Memoria said really threw me into a state of confusion about you. And I don't believe you've done anything that needs my forgiveness." Well, that went somewhat well. She managed to get her point across. But, these feelings were awful. She wasn't used to them and she felt like they were weighing her down. They weren't entirely unpleasant, but surely she'd be better off without them. Impermissus was a good friend and an excellent teacher, did he need to be more? Did he even want to be?

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
((OOC: Hmm, don't know how to react to a complete and utter reversal of a previous post. Didn't know the school was dead, it seems mid-term.))

Pheonix turned towards the seemingly-friendly Headmaster. "Well, I'm certain that I could help out with whatever issue it is that you are having there sir. You only have one other teacher at the moment. Bloody hell, it seems we have our hands full then. How many students do you currently have in attendance?"

He hadn't expected a large turnout of students, as Elementalists were hard to come by. Most either learned their powers on their own, or were destroyed by them early on. Few had the chance to learn actual control over their new-
found powers.

Pheonix Cello Aise
Seraphim of Light

Nothing Pierces With The Raw Power Of Light Through Darkness

User Image

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix
&
Yukianesa

.:________________________________________________Yuki's Forms:________________________________________________:.
:.(-Human-).: :.(-Weapon-).:

.:________________________________________________Perrin's Theme Music________________________________________________:.
.:Sneaky Theme Music:.

User Image
User Image
Perrin slowly sat up on the ground at the base of the tree as he looked at Saylea watch off and Meala, Aquais walking to his aid. He felt blood trickle down from his nose "I'm ok..not too bad.." then he heard everyone else sounding upset at Saylea. "Don't worry about her...She had a right to punch me.." He said as he covered his nose with his hand. "Lets just head for the dorms and find a room." he said to everyone then smiled to Meala. Yuki blinked as she had watched how hard Saylea had hit him. 'I didn't expect her to hit him that hard..' She thought to herself for a moment then walked over to give Perrin a hand.

User Image

Out Of Chocolate .: :.

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

Meala
The siren angel of life

Runa Fenix, Sai & Zessen
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire, Runa's pet & Runa's partner and weapon

Kaelyn Levea & Rana
The Naga Princess & Kaelyn's guardian

Starlite, Emily & Rolverk
A creature of earth & Starlite's partners and weapons

Rolverk rolled his eyes at his brother before looking at Kirby and chuckled. "Well no, she's not flirting with Hikaru…" he puts his hand to his chin trying to think. "Well you've seen her and Tomix around each other right? She is like that and now, add hiker in, looking at her like Tomix does." he nodded, it might help. This was harder to explain then he thought.

Starlite looked at Hikaru then Fuuenken and nodded "There you go. I doubt that if she does have power that she can use them yet. That doesn't tend to happen until they are teens." she smiled a little, glancing at Hikaru a little and blushing lightly and looking away "The sheathe would have to be magically enforced for him not to burn it. We can talk about getting him one when we get. It should be soon too." seeing as their time flew. One conversation last one week, it was amazing.

Emily looked at Fuuenken before she sighed "You have no idea what I'm talking about. Hey HIkaru you should make holsters for us, for Starlite."

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Runa growled at Saylea as she walked away from the situation. If she could use her power there would be a brawl right now. Sighing lightly seeing Perrin was somewhat alright, but frowned a little seeing the blood "Dammit… I wish there was more I could do for him." she looked at Emmett as Perrin spoke of getting to the room "Let's go.. I need sleep… this day has been far too emotional for me." she leaned back in the chair, closing her eyes.

Zessen listened to his sister about how she knew and it made him nod. He half guessed but he wanted to know for sure when this news got around. Smiling at his sister, she was always so excitable. When she started laughing, he grunted to a stop, feeling her elbow him. Watching her walk away, he chuckled lightly. "Hey guys, Saylea was only doing what any protective sibling would do.. I'm sure if Yuki, Aquais or Emily got knocked up… that guy would have a handful from us." he smirked. Walking over, taking off his shirt and handed it to Perrin "Come on.." he started to follow Saylea.

Meala looked at Saylea as she walked away before she looked back at Perrin and frowned. "You are not ok.. You are bleeding." she blinked "Why did you have a right to punch you?" then she heard Zessen, watching him approach, taking off his shirt and giving it to Perrin "Is he right?" she looked at Perrin, then Aquais. She gave Perrin a light nod about the dorms "Let's go!" she moved to help him up.

Saylea just continued to walk to the dorms, finding one for them all. She walked in and sighed. Now she was feeling bad for what she did. Meala was happy it seemed so why couldn't she be happy for them. That was hard to figure out at that moment.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Kaelyn smiled as she listened to what he said about himself. She nodded lightly, taking a bite of the steak before she thought about it. Swallowing it she smiled again "Well Kiaku… I think in the words of my father 'You have made the first true step of being a great leader'. He told me that when I said something like that to him." she was getting closer to finishing her food.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Hielet glanced at Clear when he told her to be more positive. Did he really think that would work? She turned to look at him when him stop moving. Hearing him warp, she huffed "Where the hell?" seeing him a bit away talking to another person. She made her way over two them slowly, watching the one go off looking around. She listened to Clear chat with the new teacher and sighed "Is Clear admitting he can't do something? Shocking!" sarcasm, where the hell that come from?

User Image
Hielet Manwa
Evil psycho witch

((Out Of Candy: Reply for Outlaw, Ninja, TB, Kiaku, Pheonix and Dark

@Dark: That temple freaking sucks!!!!))

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Suzuka Hiroshima
& Bandit

Suzuka looked at him for a moment before she smiled lightly. Shaking her head lightly, sighing lightly. "You are right about some of that… but I said I'm a foster child, I never said I had a family." she took a big spoonful of her ice-cream sundae. Closing her eyes as she let it melt in her mouth slowly for a moment as a tear slid down her cheek. "I've never truly had a family." she choked out. Bandit has stopped playing seeing his owner was sad. He walked over to the couch, jumping up and touching his nose to her. He let out a little whimper getting her to open her eyes and looked at him. Then he gave her a bark and tried to go for her sundae. "Oh no you don't you little theft." she moved it away and set it on the coffee table before she grabbed him up in her arms. Then he started to lick her face vigorously, making her giggle, trying to stop him.

((Out Of Candy: ))

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "Y'know. I've spent so much time with A.I.s I think I'm a little crazy."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "I'm just a knight. Nothing special, wait. Does turning into a fire sword and back count as special?"

User Image

Hikaru shrugged. "Strange. I got a hang of things around...five? Yeah five years old." He noticed Starlite's blush then looked away pretending not to notice. Fuuenken said "Too bad a certain someone doesn't understand magic." "What's there to understand?! It's magic, It just happens!" Fuuenken crossed his arms and looked at Hikaru. "That's not it at all." Fuuenken looked at Emily. "Of course I don't." Hikaru said to Emily. "I'll get on it when we get back."

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Emmett looked at Runa as she watched Sayella walk away. He was kind of glad that she was stuck in the wheel chair at the moment. It made keeping her from trying to attack somebody much easier. At her comment, he shrugged and said, "I can't imagine that he wants you to interfere. He seems pretty calm about, actually." When she laid back in the wheelchair and closed her eyes, saying she needed sleep from the emotional day, he smiled and said, managing to keep most of the teasing out of his voice, "Well, then allow me to push this for you so you can take your catnap." He grabbed the handles on the back of the wheelchair and pushed it while he followed Zessen and Sayella. As they were walking, he leaned down and quietly asked, "I never got to ask you, why did express that you did not know whether or not to be happy? You're going to be an aunt. And with Sayella's display, probably a godmother."

Aquais looked down at Perrin's nose when Meala asked if it was okay. Aquais had no freaking clue. She usually just indiscriminately healed anything that looked like a wound. But Perrin seemed to act like he was fine, so he must have been. Aquais nodded and then looked back over to Zessen when he commented, she walked back over and said, "But isn't punching a little much? I mean, I'm glad to know you'd punch someone in the face for me, but still. It's so mean! And they were both very happy about it, and Sayella totally ruined the mood! And Perrin's nose!"

Kirby shrugged, starting to wonder if he should just give up on trying to understand this. "So, you're telling me that human courtship, as messed up ad complicated as it is already, differs from couple to couple? Ugh I give up. I don't need love and it sounds like more work than it is worth." Ugh, he had gotten kind of curious about the emotions he was now able to feel and then he finds out that they aren't even worth his time.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Dash in the Dark Winds..

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Witch Who Stalks the Time

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

A Rouge who knows her Jewels
~~~

Yoka: "Another way of me getting a Challenge I suppose.."
~
Diva: "Jumped through all parts of time...and still nothing to eat..."
~
Scarlet: "Buying me a Drink is just a fine way of saying you want something from me lad~!"

If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"Yoka!" Scarlet screamed, as she watched him fall towards the ground. There wasn't much she could do, since her speed was apart of her power. Since that's gone, there was nothing much she could do but try her best to get to him. "s**t!" She screamed, as she knew that it was too late for her and Dirge. Then suddenly, Saltatio, Sapientia, and Cory was near enough to catch him. Cory was the one who got Yoka. This made Scarlet slow down and take a relief pill. "...Whew..." She sighed, as she looked up at Akyo... Who gave no shits.

"...." Scarlet was giving her a odd look. There was definably something about her that messed with her back side the wrong way. "...We are going to keep watch on her..."

Yoka on the other hand was shaking so much. He was going to die from that fall, but thanks to Cory, he was now okay. "Thanks.." He smiled at Cory, then looked up at Akyo. After hearing Saltatio ask him about jumping off the roof, Yoka took his hand and picked himself up from it. "Oh Nothing...just a sudden...feeling of wanting to be free..." He laughed a bit, before looking over at Dirge and Scarlet. They was looking at Akyo with the eyes of danger, and that worried Yoka.

"...What's so bad about Akyo...?"

--

"Well there's another teacher coming by... I knew you was coming after i placed the ad a few weeks ago..." Yes, a Few weeks has passed since the war's end. For the group inside the gate, it could seem like a few hours, but actually a few weeks passed. Clear had all the time in the world to build a perfect school for his students, but he needed teachers, so Hielet and Pheonix is two of them... He just needed three more for a nice ride. "But I'm glad you can help!"

Hielet was walking behind Clear, and she said some words to Clear as well. Clear sighed and turned to her, "This is my newest teacher other than you... Ms. Hielet...because OBVIOUSLY she doesn't know how to introduce herself properly..." Clear joked, "She is also a a** to me...but she is a great user of the mind..." Who knew that Hielet would be a Navi to Clear. Only in a evil sense.

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

User Image
User Image
Nato Oniyania: A little fun can be a bit painful sometimes...
Akira: All Death. No Pain. Focus. Become me.

Clear Marrona: We are...what we are...

[[Outer Out Cycle: Major, Shifting, and Phoenix!

Someone is coming back c: Things are gonna get interesting!]]]
Alter Bridge: Coming Home

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas