Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Thieving Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image Aidan looked Aerin in the eyes. "They are artifacts created by the first six Elemental's using their own life to make them. Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Light, and Darkness." As he was talking about them the crystals sank into Aidan becoming part of him. He fell to his knees as a vision came over him. You are chosen. You have to find the worthy. You will have a long road ahead of you. You must not fail. You have access to our memories. You have access to our POWER!!!!! As the voices got quiet his eyes returned back to normal and he slowly got up.

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Aerin's Theme, Battle Theme
What I’m Feeling:
What I’m Wearing: Current Outfit, No Shoes
What Form In: Normal, Demon, Beast
Where I’m At: Town
Who I’m With:
Gaara_Of_The_Sand_Of_Time

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Aerin saw the crystals sink into Aidan,and then he suddenly sank to his knees. "Aidan! Are you alright?" She asked kneeling in front of him, he seemed to be focused on something she couldn't see. As his eyes went back to normal she stoop up as he did, "Are you Okay?" she asked

-to pull another hand into the light.

[<3 Ominous Oatmeal Cookies]: <3}]
User Image

What Im Feeling: Content...
Where Im At: Forest?
Who Im With:

Thieving Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image Aidan shook his head as if he was trying to wake himself up a bit. "Yeah I'm fine, just a strange dream I think."

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

What I’m Feeling:
Who I’m With:

Aerin stared at Aidan for a moment before saying "As long as your okay...

User Image

Who Im With:

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "Watch, as I, the Amazing Hikaru, make this man look like swiss cheese, with only my pistol."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "Some of these idiots can't tell a butterknife from a broadsword. Racists."
Tomix Gal-Major Character-Villain "I'm a Soul Weaver, want me to dumb it down? I summon ghosts. There."

User Image
Tomix growled. "How do you think I felt?! You left me!" Tomix jumped back and his gauntlet glowed again. A couple of Spirits held Starlite down. "You left me, I cursed you. I died looking for you. b***h you owe me."
Shifting Time
User ImageUser Image Jarnell was checking in on Kiko and tended to her needs for the time being before leaving her to sleep and took a stroll down the hallway " i should be going now.... he said softly under his breath as he walked through the halls looking for the head master of the school he could feel that clear was gone and so were a few others he couldn't tell if they had lost their lives or if they were out for the time being but either way he didn't feel as though it was something he should be bother with now

Thieving Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image Aidan smiled and kissed Aerin "I promise you I am fine." He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her again "as long as I am with you I will always be fine my love."

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Meala
The siren angel of life

Starlite
A creature of earth

Runa Fenix
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire

Kaelyn Levea
The Naga Princess

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

User Image

Hielet looked at Aeos for a moment as he walked over to her and spoke. Giving him a small glare she just stood there "We shall see… take him to the infirmary." she huffed, turning on her heels and going back to her office.

~~~

Starlite tried to get free from the spirits hold but to no avail. She huffed at him "I left you because you changed. The man I fell in love with wasn't there anymore. You died because of your own greed and pride. It was your fault I was lost in the first place. I owe you nothing." her words were like venom. "Now let me go."

((Off Our Crackers: ))

User Image
Hielet Manwa~~~~~~~~Sai~~~~~~~~~~Zessen (Human)~~Zessen (Weapon)~~~~~~~~Rana

HanyouRyuuKiaku
OutlawStar01

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

What I’m Feeling:
Who I’m With:

Aerin kissed Aidan back more forcefully as his words caused her heart to skip a beat. As the kiss broke, Aerin giggled and grabbed Aidan's hand pulling him out of the shop, "Come on lets go look around some more,"

User Image

Who Im With:

Thieving Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image Aidan smiled and wrapped his arm around her as they walked around.

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "Watch, as I, the Amazing Hikaru, make this man look like swiss cheese, with only my pistol."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "Some of these idiots can't tell a butterknife from a broadsword. Racists."
Tomix Gal-Major Character-Villain "I'm a Soul Weaver, want me to dumb it down? I summon ghosts. There."

User Image
Tomix growled and slammed his fist into a tree. He pulled it back and there was massive cracks in it. Tomix pushed the tree and saw it go down and crash into the ground. "Even now you continue to deny the truth. I was going to give you back everything I had taken, in exchange that you come home. But peace talks have broken down. Now we do this my way. Aspar! Finish her off." The spirit looked at Starlite as his arm became a rugged blade. He pointed it at Starlite and was about to swing down. Tomix and Aspar jumped back as a gunshot barley missed them. "Gah! ********! Damn'it!" Hikaru stood up from a tree branch holding a sniper rifle. "Hold still god damn'it!" Tomix raised an eyebrow. "What the...? I don't even...what? Starlite, what the ******** did the principal feed the students?" Hikaru jumped down in front of Starlite and looked at Tomix. "So, It seems like your the bad guy in this situation." Hikaru swung his sword out. Tomix said "Shorty." Hikaru said [******** you." Tomix chuckled
Shifting Time

Out Of Condoms: ((It's official. Tomix is now the new Hazama of this RP. *troll troll troll troll* Also guile's theme goes with everything. It does ))

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

What I’m Feeling:
Who I’m With:

As they walked around looking into the various windows when Aerin saw something...or rather smelled something in one of the window in a shop up ahead. Breaking out of Aidan's arm she jogged over to the pastry shop and looked in the window, turning looked back at Aidan. "Look at all these they looks so good." She said practically drooling at the aromas coming out of the shop, remembering she hadn't gotten a chance to have breakfast that morning. Suddenly she felt a familiar presents behind her right before a pair of arms rapped around her neck from behind. Turning she found a boy who looked about 16 holding on to her from behind his head lazily resting on her shoulder. "Hi, Rin." was all the boy said as he stood there holding on to Aerin. Aerin just looked at him not at disturbed by the boy, who looked a lot like a neko to his tail was a lot thicker than a cats was, who would have been invading anyone elses personal space. Aerin sighed looking at the boy, there faces nearly touching, "What are you dong here? she asked, as if it where normal for guys to come up to her like this.

User Image

User Image

Who Im With:

Thieving Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image Aidan walked up to as he caught up to her he saw a boy hugging her. Normally he wasn't a jealous person but something was off. The darkness crystal started to glow "Hey sweety, you know him?" The glow started to slowly move from the palm of his right hand through the veins up his arm.

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

What I’m Feeling:
Who I’m With:

Aerin looked at Aidan confused for a moment,Ya, this is P-" her words were cut off as the boy wined in her ear "Rin, I'm Hungry" he seemed completely undisturbed by the dark aura around Aidan. "Well go find your own food" turning back to Aidan "As I was saying this is P-Aidan is something wrong." Aerin asked noticing Aidan dark mood.

User Image

User Image

Who Im With:

Thieving Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image Aidan shook his head "Not really sure, I just don't feel like myself." Moving on its own his right hand lifted up and was pointed at the boy. Dark energy started to form in his palm very quickly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff