Total Votes:[ 24 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 720 721 722 > >> >>> »|

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
User Image

No one really saw him walk into class, but that was the way he wanted to keep it. Cole felt beyond weird, being back in high school. Once he'd been handed his diploma back home, he thought his life in the real world could begin. But, though he'd mastered the studies of normal students, he hadn't mastered the studies of elementals.

He set his laptop and notebooks down on the desk in front of him, then picked up his current reading novel, Good Omens, and opened it. There was time to kill before class started, and he intended to use every minute of it.

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

“You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.”

ⓐⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞ
╔════════════════════════════════╗

[ooc: short post is short ^^;]

Katsuro heard her respond and turned his head back to her and gave her a smile. And he began the process of small talk. "So how are you feeling this morning? Tired I see?" Katsuro asked, his gaze going from her face directly to her eyes. "You have very pretty scarlet eyes.....if you don't mind me saying..." Katsuro added with a small smile, his head moving a little, his eyes examining her face subtly.

╚════════════════════════════════╝
ⓐⓚⓐⓨⓤⓚⓘ

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,
But now I don't even know,
If hell wants me anymore...

Sorrow walked into the classroom and looked around for a seat. Seeing some kids, who hopefully were nice as she could tell, Sorrow decided to sit by them.She walked over and saw one of them, a boy, greet the girl behind him. Sorrow decided to sit in the desk by him. As she sat down in her desk, Darkness flew over to the man and onto his sword.Darkness cawed at the sword in confusion before pecking at it.Repeatedly. "Darkness, down." Sorrow said calmly, and the crow stopped his pecking and flew over to Sorrow as the crow landed by her feet.

Play me the song of death
Oh,Play me the song of death
Give me hope,one last time
Please,Play me the song of death

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Aerin smiled back showing off her long fangs "I'm like Pan here" she pointed at the snoozing ferret around her neck. "I'm not much of a morning person." she tilted her head to the side looking at him. "I thank you for the compliment, that is not one i usually get most people very uneasy about looking me in the eye because of there color. It frightens them"

-to pull another hand into the light.
User ImageAs Taake walked into class he noticed that he didn't know anyone there. "...Well.. This is a tad awkward.." He said as he looked around the class room. "Hmm.. Where's that samurai fellow..?" He said looking around again. He noticed him sitting at a desk behind some girl. He then proceeded to walk up to both of them and introduce himself properly. "Why hello there~!" Taake said as he bowed in a formal way as part of his first time self-introduction to both of them.

[[ Sorry guys. This is gonna be my last post for tonight :/ ]]

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Aerin turned at the sound of another person approaching their area to see the girl from before gone and sit next to the samurai boy. Shortly after that another boy came over and greeted them. "Greetings" she replied tiredly to him.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.
~~~
"I'm A Living Dream...
Life...doesn't hold me firmly enough to keep me awake...
Dreams...are who I am..."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Finally! Lucas let's go as he instantly pulls back away from the brothers. Yoka rubs his cheek and glares at Lucas with a grimace. "...Yoka..." He mumbled as he looked over at the classroom, which was now close. s**t. That is going to hurt later. "...Sigh I might as well go outside or something.." He mentioned to himself. Usually Yoka goes outside to collect his thoughts or to just relax before he goes to his next class, especially if he is late for a class.

---

[[Outer Out Cycle: Alright everyone! Two more people are coming...and in a moment..I'm going to do a small event to get everyone together so everyone knows everyone..

Is that okay with everyone? ]]]
Alice Nine: Heart of Gold

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

“You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.”

ⓐⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞ
╔════════════════════════════════╗

[ooc: fine with me :3]

Katsuro quirked an eyebrow, noticing her fangs. "Whoa!~ Take a look at those pearly whites. Just don't bite me~" Katsuro joked, but then his joking face turned a to an adoring cute face looking at the ferret. But then his face matured a little into his normal smile and nodded as she said that she was indeed not a morning person. Then her response to his compliment got his attention. "I guess red is an aggressive or 'dangerous' color to some people who look at it that way....people are weird = P" Katsuro subtly joked, but then a cawing noise got his attention and his sword was getting pecked at until its master called it. He picked up his sword and looked back at the bird's owner. "Thank you...this is my family's sword, I would hate for it to be pecked out...^^;" Katsuro said to the owner (Sorrow). Then out the corner of his eye, he saw the man he dashed after. "Kon'nichiwa~ "(Hello~) Katsuro said to him. "Nice of you to stop and chat = P" Katsuro joked a little and looked back Aerin. "Well I'll leave ya alone, get some rest..." Katsuro said to Aerin with a smile and turned around and leaned his head on the wall, holding his sword almost like a teddy bear.

╚════════════════════════════════╝
ⓐⓚⓐⓨⓤⓚⓘ

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
User Image

Cole continued sitting quietly. He didn't really feel like socializing at the moment. Without thinking about it, he waved his hand over the page of his book, and used the wind to turn the page. Instinctively, he panicked, realizing he'd used his powers outside of private, but then he relaxed. Everyone here is special like me. he reminded himself, regulating his heartbeat. I am no longer an outsider.

Something else inside him spoke up. Then why don't you mingle with your peers?

Cole looked up at the other students, then back at his book. He sighed. But I'm so bad at socialization...

In regular school, yes, you were. said his gut, But maybe not here. You'll never know until you try.

Cole thought for a moment, then stuck his bookmark back in the book. The adventures of Aziraphale and Crowley would have to wait. He stood up, walked over to where there were a group of students gathering, and tried to smile a little. In a voice quieter than he expected, he said, "Hello there."

[[ooc: okay!]]

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Aerin nodded folding her arms and resting her head on them. Taking one last glance at the boy "I'm Aerin by the way Aerin Slane" at that she closed her eyes and settled into a more comfortable position.

[[ ooc: ok ]]

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,

Sorrow heard the person thank her and just shrugged as her ears twitched."Darkness has been getting on my nerves lately." She just said, while the crow hopped around aimlessly. Sorrow closed her eyes and yawned, her ears going back, before blinking as she watched someone coming over.Her ears went up as she watched the person curiously.Her crow hopped over to the boy's feet as he said something Sorrow could not hear and pecked at his feet."Hi." Sorrow plainly said to the boy.
((okay!))

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
User Image

Oh God. thought Cole. Why did the person who responded happen to be a beautiful girl?! He felt color flush his cheeks. "Um..." He trailed off, feeling a pecking sensation at his feet. A crow was nipping at his shoelaces. Cole looked at the girl, and then back at the crow. "Um, is this your bird?"

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,

Sorrow looked at the crow pecking at his feet."Darkness, Down." She said again, and the crow stopped and flew over to Sorrow, landing on one of her ears.Hearing the boy's question she looked up."Yeah, he's my pet crow. His name's Darkness.Mines is Sorrow. I don't really have a last name." Sorrow said."Darkness likes to mess with people, especially me. He gets me late half the time to class because he keeps flying around this school and I have to chase him.." A sigh escaped Sorrow's lips. "It gets...annoying at times."

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Dark Speaks!
---
[[OOC: Actually I'll just do that Event tomorrow..So everyone can get adjusted to the RP XD Sorry about that...Continue doing whatever you are doing!]]

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
User Image

"I can, uh, imagine." Cole replied dumbly. There was a short moment of silence, before he finally said, "I'm Cole. Cole Stevens. It's a pleasure to meet you, Sorrow. And," He looked at the crow. "you too, Darkness." A light smile brushed his lips, and he started to get flustered again. "So, um..." ohgodwhyamIsobadatconversations? "What's your element? I mean, since you're here, you can control something, right?" awkwardawkwardAWKWARD!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff