• Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Naomi Starr 
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

☆•☆•☆•☆☆•☆•☆•☆•
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Naomi Heard Some Racket And Began To Walk To The Sound But Stopped. 'God, How Crazy Am I?' She Turned Away And Walked Down The Halls To Some Dorms. She Pulled Out Her Paper And Read The Dorm Number. ' 5 ' She Searched For The Dorm, Finding It A Few Minutes Later. She Walked In And Quickly Closed The Door. She Put Ger Bag Down And Stuided The Room. Somthing She Always Did When She Was Someplace New. She Yawned And Sat On The Floor, Picking At The Carpet.    

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Time Witch b***h.

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

Who Steals, Lies, and Cheats
~~~

Yoka: "If we work together...Then nothing will stop us.."
~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~
Scarlet: "Aye~! I only know certain things lad... and Fighting is one of them~"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Yoka stopped right in front of Kiko. his presence should be knocking down on her. "You are a strong little girl.." He mentioned before showing him arms to her, "If you can take this...then I'll be surprised..." He pointed out with a smile. "I've...never done this before....."

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]
Imogen Heap: Headlock

Also NPC
User Image
Vincent Oloros >>> Clear Marrona >>> Nato Oniyania

Dedicated Hunter

User Image

User Image

Perrin looked around as he reached the edge of the forest to see that he wasn't see by anyone. He jumped into a tree to look over the battle then saw one still in the forest doing something, Perrin grinned as he though that she would be his target as he jumped quietly from tree to tree until her was above and behind his target who seemed to have a snake body. He took aim and shot at her.

User Image

OOC .: sneaky sneaky >:3 :.

Devoted Bloodsucker

User Image

User Image
"Is it like this,
Is it always the same"
===================

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤

After finally using the bathroom, and thus ending up on the other side of the school, Tegan made it back into the arena. The vibe was a lot more hyped up from when she'd left but not all of it was directly coming from the tournament. Something else..was there. But what? She passed by Logan who looked serious like usual, and made it back to her seat.
""

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤

===================
"When a heartache begins,
Is it like this"

User Image
User Image

{{ƟƟĊ:}}
User Image "then you took me for granted because I'm a girl..." she said almost glaring at him all she could feel was the wind raving even more around then as he stood in front of her " don't treat me like I'm some mere child..." she said a bit threateningly

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,
But now I don't even know,
If hell wants me anymore...

Sorrow heard his question and thought to herself."It's...okay, I guess." She said to him.It was certainly better than her old life..just then Sorrow heard sounds of a fight."Did you hear that?"

Play me the song of death
Oh,Play me the song of death
Give me hope,one last time
Please,Play me the song of death

User Image

There's a mystery inside my head...
It was you dripping all in red.
Did I hurt you? Let me make it safe an sound...

666 tilted her head and floated over to him."We are going where? Will I get to kill Sorrow?" 666 asked with hunger in her eyes.She felt something though, something...bad... "Something's wrong..." 666 said as she stood up. "Experiments...I can sense them..."

Can you feel me breathing down your neck?
You're just a perfect little human wreck.
But I like you... enough to destroy you, tear you down.

User Image
~Sticks and stones may break my bones~

Illyana smiled at her sister as she tugged Serene to the school."Cmon! Sis might be here! I just know it~!" Illyana said. She was a sibling of Sorrow, and another experiment as well.She seemed bubbly, not even hearing the sounds of fighting.

~But words will never hurt me!~

User Image
Show me how to lie
You're getting better all the time
And turning all against the one
Is an art that's hard to teach

Serene silently followed Illyana, although she was dragged forward a bit by her tugs. She could sense something going on, but Illyana seemed more desperate to find their sister."Do you even know where the like boss of this school is? We could just ask him.." Serene said to her sister."He might know where Sister 666 is.."

Another clever word
Sets off an unsuspecting herd
And as you step back into line
A mob jumps to their feet

User Image

【A l e x xxD e r e n d r a 】
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHE SECRET OF H A P P I N E S S IS F R E E D O M.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHE SECRET TO F R E E D O M IS C O U R A G E.

*this is what I ` m doing; *this is what I ` m thinking; *this is how I feel;

» THE SECRET OF F R E E D O M. !x!x!
filler hur █████ ███████ ████████ ████
fllerz ▃▃▃ ▃▃ ` - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - x x x x

Alex glared over the area examining her foes. One thing of all of them stroke her This was most likely the only thing Alex could do if she can hurt any of them. "Being a girl one of the weakest...okay maybe not weakest, but sensitive spot on our bodies is there!" She pointed and ran full speed at Asami from behind taking both her hands and squishing Asami's chest to bits. "Dude thats just sick. But It might work." She said and kneed her in the back a few times too. "Seriously, what ----- carries that much weight around with no problem?" She asked her letting go and stomping her back.

User ImagefillerfillerfillerUser ImagefillerfillerfillerUser ImagefillerfillerfillerUser Image
User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

As the battle went on, Logan approached. Into the room, numerous streams of water flowed. Logan perceived the battle through the water, as he prepare to make his first move. It was ironic that alex mentioned "Carrying that much weight..." when Logan entered, carrying the large tank on his back, with no apparent trouble, despite it having much more weight to it on him, combined with his rather small frame, then that which she had refered to.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Time Witch b***h.

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

Who Steals, Lies, and Cheats
~~~

Yoka: "If we work together...Then nothing will stop us.."
~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~
Scarlet: "Aye~! I only know certain things lad... and Fighting is one of them~"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Nato smiled at Katsumi's answer. Good thing he wouldn't have to worry about about her and her sexy sisters. But one thing was certain in Nato's head, and that was about the invasion he was going to make right after Katsumi's. Nato looked over at triple six and smiled, "You seem ready to go...let me check on Diva and Fal.." He mentioned before signalling her to follow him. "DIVA...FAL!"

Diva looked up, "..Nato's calling me...looks like it's time to meet up with him Akiye~"

--
Yoka suddenly grabbed her neck and lifted her in the air, "..I'm not underestimating you.." He told her in a dark voice, "I never called you a mere child..." He was starting to knock her out from closing her air tunnel in her neck. "...You are my Opponent...not some weakling..." The Dark aura was forming around his body and soaring on to Kiko. It was giving off a fiery burning sensation for whoever it touched

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]
Imogen Heap: Headlock

Also NPC
User Image
Vincent Oloros >>> Clear Marrona >>> Nato Oniyania
User ImageUser Image "that's good to hear..." he responded a bit quietly putting his hand in his pocket as he held the empty cup in his other he heard a loud commotion coming from the tears rooms and his ears jumped up as he slightly narrowed his eyes " yea... seems like were invaded again..." he said staring down the hallway Kiko felt the grip around her neck as he pulled her up into the air slightly gasping she didn't didn't bother hearing what he had to say as she felt the wind pressing against her this jerk has lost his mind!... is he really trying to kill me now? she thought to herself as she seemed to get enraged she phased through him and landed on her feet " something not right about you and i feel really threatened now..." she said in a angered tone she lost all her focus and was slowly growing in rage she slowly in haled and exhaled stopping herself from doing anything unhonored she turned her back to him and began walking away " I... forfeit..." she said in spite as she clenched her fist

Devoted Bloodsucker

User Image
User Image

"I may be bad...but, I'm perfectly good at it!"

User Image

Fal was still halfway hanging through the ceiling when she heard Nato call to her. Well, more like bellow. She smirked and slid back into the dark slime. It seeped into the surface of the ceiling. When it reappeared it was swirling around Nato feet. The sludge pushed itself against Nato's backside. After a few moments it formed back into a figure. Fal draped her arms loosely around Nato's shoulders then rested her head on chin on him. Her armor was gone and instead it was replaced by the black goo.

"Yes, love?~"

User Image::

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Dark Speaks!
---
[[OOC: I'll be right back =.= Have to cook..]]

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Katsuro noticed the ring of fire that Katsumi seemed to be putting them in. Knowing Katsumi that fire wasn't exactly gonna be going out unless she willed it or she was defeated. Since he noticed that she pulled out her fiery throwing chakram, he figured he might pull out his mid range weapon, the dual sided Saku and Hokai. He started to spin around blunt end, Hokai at his side and then when an opportunity was right, he swung the chain down and a let loose a column of energy that erupted where she was.

Katsumi dodged however and threw her chakram out, but not at Katsuro. As it spun in front of her, Katsumi jumped onto Hikiba and started to fly around in the ring of fire. She often tilted the flying chakram toward Katsuro to shoot out fireballs. "Take this!"

Katsuro saw the chakram shoot out a flurry of fiery inferno and using Hokai, he was able to spin the blunt end around and block all of them. Then he reached back and whipped out the bladed end, Saku. He whipped the hook like blade around the chakram and started to fly around with her. While he was hanging on by Saku, in his other hand, he brought out Hitonami, his greatsword. He aimed the blade at the chakram and charged energy into it and fired a red searing laser at the chakram. But unfortunately, the chakram fired a fireball to defend itself. "Damn..."

Katsumi continued flight with Katsuro hanging on by Saku.

FIGHT!

Naoko noticed the tiger come at her and the claws successfully reached her face, but only a scratch. "Hmm quite a fast tiger you have~" Naoko said and easily dodged Alex's dagger she threw. She didn't answer her question and only completely drew her katana and dashed toward her. She had noticed that she had started to go after Asami and her...assets. Naoko made a funny stale face and dashed at angle to where she could attack Alex but leave Asami out. She turned the sword around and used the non-bladed side and tripped Alex off her feet and grabbed her as Naoko dashed past. She dropped Alex as she chose her new fight venue. "I would still say you're the silly one...you really shouldn't have done that...." Naoko said and looked over to Asami to see how she was taking the gropage.
Naoko's Fight Theme

Kiyoko smirked to Erza's death threat. "Hahaha~ We'll see who'll be doing that~" Kiyoko giggled and used her leg strength and push her off toward Erza and Aerin at an awesome speed. She put her fists out in front of her and went into a spin. A golden barrier enveloped her as she went into a spinning vortex toward them.
Kiyoko's Fight Theme

Asami noticed the red haired girl walk over toward her. At first she seemed happy, but then when Alex started groping and squeezing her chest, a flame inside erupted. The rest of her attacks were useless as she didn't feel them in this berserker state. Her eyes developed a red aura and the aura started to spread to the rest of her body. Then she cocked her head toward Alex and immediately went on the attack. She pulled out her fiery lance and slashed it at Alex's direction, the trail of the slash shown by the residual "valleys" in the floor that just her energy made when she swung it. But she wouldn't stop there. She turned about face to Alex and aimed the lance at her and a red blazing aura developed like it was charging immense amounts of energy to let loose on her. The water streams that Logan seeped into the room seemed to evaporate around Asami due to the immense heat of her aura.
Asami's Fight Theme

Lamia continued to try and do the summoning spell, but then the sudden sound of rustling leaves and a gunshot made her slither out of the way. She looked over toward the shooter and smirked. "And what would you be doing here?~" Lamia asked. She already began to formulate possible outcomes of this fight. She could interrupt the spell and just summon half of what she planned to summon, or she could keep it going and go with the original plan. But she wanted to see the intentions of this character first.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image
User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

Logan felt the heat from the room as he reached them. However, out from his body the cold aura flowed as the heat around him rapidly faded. His water, as it evaporated, began to grow colder as well as it re-condensed. His tank was open as several small streams continued to flow into the larger mass of water under his feet. It took a moment to scan to situation, before the water rapidly flowed out.
A thick veil of water rose up in front of Erza and Aerin, deflecting kiyoko off course upon impact. More water flowed under Alex, when and if she was knocked off her feet, possibly catching her. At the same time, numerous water spikes rose up at Naoko not only to stab her but to force her back. Another viel of water rose up between Alex and Asami's attack to help black it.
User Image
Raging spirit within!
Chaosura Kiaku, soon to be released!

His eyes widening as he heard Nato, Kiaku slowly turned his head to where the voice came from. Roaring, he took off running in the direction of the voice. Slowing down as he reached his goal, he glanced at 666. Growling, his attention turned to Nato and Fal. Slowly opening his maw, he glared at the both of them as the runes around his limbs began spin much faster, glowing white. Roaring at them, the runes began to spread across the aura surrounding his body.

The aura taking shape, it began to grow to a rather massive size. Taking the shape of a large muscled dragon, the runes began to glow brighter as they seemed to take cover the energy entirely. Slamming the arms the runes had made down, the young boy under it all glared at the two. "Not much more time until you can tear them all apart and reclaim your freedom. Once the moon rises, stare at it young one," The voice bellowed from the runes, echoing outside of his head.

User Image

"Once the moon rises..."

((OoC: Slightly different posting format! Hurray! ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff