Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chapter 31: Okay. Shall we move on?

Finally.... Free gold. 1 100.0% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
User Image
"Queen of Quasar"
The dreams I had as a child
are scribbles that do not fade.
Aim towards the future that both desired! Gi'fu Jun'ko!


Blushing as she heard the false tail was modeled after her own, Jun'ko found herself looking down. Laughing a bit to herself, she put her hands behind her back. As she questioned if it was a female only thing, she moved her tail in front of her own face. "Not at all. Our feathers...well...Quasar Dragons are a species of dragon who use...colorful displays to attract...erm, mates," She explained as her blue plumage spread apart. Making a fan in front of her face, she looked over the tips of the feathers.

Lowering her tail, she revealed the grin she had held the entire time while explaining. Her feathers falling back into disarray, she shut her eyes and ceased her grin. "I actually think he'd be very pleased to see it," She commented, before stopping to think something over. Remembering the portrait of her husband out in the lobby, she shut her eyes and smiled. "That reminds me...when he wakes up, I want to introduce him to his father...Would you want to come along?" She asked as she looked over at Terra, knowing far too well that she could have received any possible answer at this point.

They continue to be drawn forever
and are connected to the future I desire.


>I tread this ground:Resort Main Office
>Followers of the Queen:Terra and Gomthal.
>Melody of the moment:
>Lost in thought:I wonder if her mate would like them...Hehehe...
>The other speaks:


Mewlicious Paladin

Mewlicious Paladin's avatar

Girl-Crazy Bookworm

11,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Emmett Richards - Kirby Richards - Aquais - Ella Richards - Terra Ironpriest
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image



┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓



Terra watched and listened to her mother as she awkwardly began explaining, and even covered her face with her own feathers. Uh, Terra was getting a little nervous about what the feathers were for. The end of her fail beat sofly against the ground, like she was tapping her foot. Though, Jun'ko eventually got to it, the answer causing Terra to blush a bit. "W-what?! I made a . . . mating display for myself?" Terra looked down at the golden feathers she had made for herself. She muttered to herself, "I hope Impermissus doesn't ask about them. . . ." That would be an embarrassing conversation.

Yeah, her mom was probably right about Kiaku liking Terra's newest addition. "Maybe he'll even show me some new moves. I'm sure he'd love that." Terra was pretty proficient with her martial arts, but she'd need to work on stuff that involved her tail.

Huh, Kiaku's father? Considering that their mother had been stalking her for about two months now, Terra was kind of surprised she didn't heard about the father yet. "Um, sure, I'll come along. I'd like to meet him." Gomthal, aware that Jun'ko's husband was dead, grunted and said, "Well, I'm not one to intrude, so I'll just get be off then." To Terra, he said, "Well, I'm glad I got to meet you Terra, and I'm looking forwards to getting to know you." And then he left the room, leaving the two tailed girls alone.

---

Huh, location and time. Well, those were important. Everything needed a where and a when. "We could do it in my classroom. I'd have to put the breakable instruments, which would be all of them, into the instrument room during our sessions, just as a precaution. But there's enough room and I have telekinesis, so it's a nonissue. As for time, I don't do much after classes, so any time is fine."

When Dietra asked for him to keep it a secret, he said, "Titania might be curious about why I suddenly have something to do with all of my spare time, but I wouldn't tell anyone else, and she can keep a secret." Wait, could she? Ambrose actually wasn't one hundred percent sure. Oh well, no going back now.



┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛



User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Ambrosius - Kyle Valji - Gwenyth Lithine - Lucina Hollingbery - Emlyn Wishart



Water - Outfit
The End Is Where We Begin - Outfit - Same as pic

Be Somebody - Outfit
La La - Outfit

Die Young - Outfit
I'm a Wonder - Outfit

1925 - Outfit
Awake and Alive - Outfit - Same as pic

One Day Too Late - Outfit- Same as pic
Sooner or Later - Outfit - Same as pic


Where are we:
Who are we with:
What's on our mind:

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
Cuwen's avatar

Questionable Inquisitor

6,500 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
═══User Image═══User Image

Dietra Roseborn

I am here: Hallway that leads to rooms.
With: Ambrose
Thoughts:

⇝"We are the daughters of darkness and time."⇜


Dietra thought about Ambrose's proposal about the location of their lessons. He wasn't sure about the time. Since a music room would have to house quite a few band members and large instruments, it would probably would be large. That would be good. And it wouldn't be outside in the sun. Another plus.

"Alright. That sounds like a good idea. Nice and open and away from the sun. And others shouldn't be able to see what we're doing."

She frowned when he mentioned having to tell Titania what he was up to because she'd be curious as to why he suddenly had something to do with his free time.

"Why would she care or even notice? You can't tell her. You said that she's the one who broke us apart! She probably wouldn't agree with what we're doing and would try to stop it. She might even report it to Headmaster Clear. Just tell her you got a hobby or something, please."

Dietra sighed and pushed herself off of the wall. "So what are your plans tonight, anyway? You're a creature of darkness, but you don't behave like one. So, do you keep the normal hours of a mortal or do you thrive at night like the rest of us dark ones? I wonder if this resort has parties at night. If it's any decent resort, it should. Hey, maybe you could be the DJ!"

Dietra chuckled but then thought about it. Was that joke too soon? He had been the DJ at the ball and she had met him because she and Ella had been looking through his music.


⇝"We follow the guilty, we punish the crime."⇜


((ooc: ))
((Raise the Dead))


⇝"Blood has to flow and that blood will be yours."⇜


User Image

Mewlicious Paladin
Shifting Time's avatar

Questionable Rogue

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Runa was in her room where Saylea had put her after she was healed. She just sat on the bed and waited for Emmett, Zessen and Aquais who, as far as she remember, had Vance. She hoped that they were alright as she stared out the window. She was a little scared to see if she had enough power to walk again so she just waited. Saylea was standing near the door keeping an eye on the neko. When she heard a knock on the door, hearing Aquais call out. Saylea shakes her head a little as she opened the door. "She's on the bed. She seems fine, a random healer helped her... but she hasn't tried to walk yet." she stepped out of the way "I'll be going." She closed the door behind her, after they entered, as she left.

Zessen woke and blinked looking around. He was still in the forest. Getting, rubbing his head "The hell happen?" he said before he shifted into a fan and took to the air. Seeing the resort, he headed there before making his way to Runa again. Finally making it to the room, he knocked and opened the door "Hey Runa. Oh hey Emmett.... Aquais..." Oh great.. this was bad and awkward.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Saylea walked out of the resort and walked on the beach. Looking out at the ocean, she sighed heavily. Then she gasped, gripping herself as pain surge through her and a dark pulse of energy made a wave out of her. As she fell to her knees, closing her eyes tightly concentrating. She was trying to get it under control again as she shook from the effort.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Aurita was so stunned by what Klang told her that she didn't notice anyone else. Having been wandering blindly for a while she managed to make it back the resort. As she walked in she saw her father, when Rolverk looked at her, she broke down crying. Confused by the reaction, he jogged over to her, hugging her "Aurita, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Starlite and Emily followed Rolverk, looking confused. Aurita was beside herself at the moment, unable to really tell them what's going on. "Rolverk pick her up and lets go to the room." she smiled softly as she walked to the room with Miyaru, Emily still carrying Nilin. Rolverk nodded and picked up Aurita, carrying her as she cried on him, to the room to wait for others.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Meala was so confused after a bit. She had been looking for the noise of the screams before but found nothing. After searching a little more, she shrugged and sighed. Snow had run off after she healed her too. Shaking her head a little, she opened her wings and flew into the air, looking around a little. Finding the direction of the resort, she flew to it quickly and started to look around for Perrin and Nilin.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Suzuka had lost Houkou, he just disappeared in front of her and it hurt to lose her first friend. With a heavy heart, she walked through the forest to the beach of the smaller island. Having walked along until she found a dock. There was a sailor there and after speaking with him, he took her to the resort. Once there, she sat ont he beach staring out over the sea as she pet Bandit.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Kaelyn was outside the resort. She had been to her room with Fuuraiken talking about the contract. When they finally came to an agreement, they left the resort. Being just outside, she took his hand and he shifting into twin blades. Holding the swords, she bit her lip "So... if I can manage to weild your power a little and find someone to train me... then I'll sign the contract." "Yup that is the agreement." she frowned a little as she heard Fuuraiken agree. "Alright... Let get this going." with that she starts to work on weilding Fuuraiken's power.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Hielet was in the lobby making sure the students made it to the resort. As she stood there, the three from before were still standing around waiting. It was bugging her so she went over to them. After speaking with them, she told them to follow her as she located Clear for them. After some searching she 'heard' him with two others. Following the voice, seeing him with Vienna and Shizuma. She didn't really listen to what he was talking about as she walked over pushing her words into his mind "Clear... These three are here as a request from Vincent. He asked them to come after the war conversation with Nato..." she tapped Clear on the shoudler after that and moved her hand toward Moon, Star & Luna who were standing a bit back waiting.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Locations: Saylea & Suzuka: On the beach somewhere
Meala: Lobby
Runa, Zessen Starlite, Emily, Rolverk & Aurita: Their rooms
Kaelyn & Fuuraiken: Outside the resort
Luna, Star, Moon & Hielet: Wherever Clear and crew are (I don't remember)
With: Saylea: No one at the moment
Meala: No one at the moment
Runa & Zessen: Emmett, Aquais & Vance
Kaelyn & Fuuraiken: No one at the moment
Starlite, Emily, Rolverk & Aurita: No one at the moment
Suzuka: No one at the moment
Luna, Star, Moon & Hielet: Clear, Vienna and Shizuma
Themes:
Saylea: Shatter Me
Meala: Hope of Morning
Runa: Drive
Starlite: Up In Flames
Emily: Burning Bright
Rolverk: Die Trying
Suzuka: Theatre
Aurita: Bottoms Up
Hielet: Fake It


((Out Of Candy: Sorry I know it sucks Y_Y)
thedarkone15's avatar

8,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Evolution.

De-evolution
Revolution

Absolution
Corruption

Resolution

User Image

Yoka Namizou: The One of True Secrets that hold Total Darkness
Divamore Namizou ~ The One that Time can not tell, but tell itself.
Scarlet Oniyania = The One that holds Spirits that completes millions of Lifetimes.

User Image

Just a way...

--

Clear wondered up towards the bar upstairs along with Vienna and Shizu. He was wiggling a little bit, trying to shake off this sudden buzz. It was affecting his body because of the aura, making him extra weak to alcohol substance. Looking up at Vienna, who was in front of both of them, she mentioned that she wasn't a child anymore. Clear sighed, knowing that he met too many people just like her. She wanted them to look at her as a woman than a child, which is impossible. A Child is a Child in Clear's mind... And that's one right there, no matter what the age is.

Surprised that she drinks like she does, but that doesn't really shock Clear as much as anything else would.

Making it to the Bar, Vienna asked for her part of the favor, since she agreed to go up to the bar. He sighed, but before he could say anything, Shizu explained himself quickly and firmly. Clear gazed at him, then sighed a little bit. Shizu is a bit too carefree to share all his information to this woman, but if he is comfortable to share it, then I guess I can give her a few things. "Powerful students come to our school..-hic-.. " Clear sat down, and looked over at Vienna again, "..but they come to our school to learn what they are capable of. To learn their true abilities, and to control what they already can do.." Clear explains. "I don't want to bore you with naming all the types of classes..."

Clear sighed, turning his view to the evening sky from the giant windows in the room. The orange sky sets a calm mood over the entire resort. "...Thats really all I can tell you. The rest you have to see for yourself..."

As Clear ended his statement, He suddenly jumped over hearing a familiar voice in his head. It was Hielet. Oh no... what is this now? He grumbled, then looked on his side. Hielet was right there, along with three other children. Who the hell are they? He rubbed his forehead, then looked at Hielet. What the hell Vincent? What do they know of the Aura War?

--

...with our words

User Image

Clear Marrona
Nato Oniyania
Vincent
Akyo Gorezen

[[Out. Of. Crap: ]]

The Trio Theme:Welcome to NHK



Cuwen

SteveTheMime

Shifting Time
Shifting Time's avatar

Questionable Rogue

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
EMHS Teacher/Created to serve/Master of all abilities of the mind
Classes taught by her: Aura Control/Dark Arts/Controlling Mind-based abilities

Hielet looked at Clear for a moment then looked at the three as she listened to him ask who they are. "They are The Darkblade siblings. Moon, Star and Luna." she spoke into his mind to keep the conversation private "I was looking into it while speaking with them... They see Vincent as a sibling... seems they know each from when they are younger. As for what they know.. they survived it, despite two sets of parents dying to protect them during it. At least thats what I saw from one of them. They are older then they look... much older." she looked back at him "But I had to pry that out of their minds... without Vincent, they said they are only suppose to talk to you... It seems Vincent mentioned that you are more trustworthy than anyone else so they wouldn't give me details."

Location: A bar?
With: Clear, Vienna, Shizu, Moon, Luna and Star
Feelings/Thoughts: What is Vincent doing?
Theme: Fake It


((Out Of Candy: ))
Cloudy-Thief's avatar

Anxious Browser

9,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


            Yelanda 'Lina' Tancred
                        Electrical Elemental




                Hearing voices behind her further inside the suite, Lina's ears perked up as she finished off her first juice. Removing the straw, she put the depleted can back in to her bag. Not even hesitating for a moment, the elemental walked in to the suite and found the bar area easily thanks to the conversing voices leading the way. Seeing at least seven figures around, Lina grinned to herself. "Woah-ho, this is quite a group! Much better than sitting out by the beach alone..." she said, announcing herself as she walked over to the bar, setting herself down on a bar stool as she glanced around without any care that she might be intruding. Looking at the girl that visually looked younger than the normal drinking age, Lina slightly raised an eyebrow, but didn't give any further attention to her. "I couldn't help but overhear the conversation. You come from a school that is visiting this interesting resort, yeah?" she asked, pointing at Clear as she rested an elbow on the counter. "I've been on this island for a while now..." More like a blink of an eye for her age, but nonetheless... "I admit it's a nice enough place and all, barring the dangers of the wildlands."

                Resting her chin on her palm, her other hand reached in to her bag and pulled out another 'can'. The cylinder had a USB port on one end, after a moment, she pulled out the 'straw', a double ended usb plug, and stuck one end in to the port. "Things here aren't quite my pace, but a school..." Lina trailed off for a moment as she thought about all the different energies. "Sounds a lot more interesting to me." she finished, trying to hint that she wanted to get away from the resort as she stuck the other end of the plug in to her mouth. 'This place is a lot more routine for the most part...' she thought as more energy flowed back in to her body. Draining the electricity quicker for a moment, her skin crackled with sparks. Coughing, she put it back down on the counter. "Ech, gotta remember I can't try to chug these..." she mumbled with slight disdain.

                Chuckling, she realized she hadn't even introduced herself. "Sorry, I'm Lina Tancred. Elemental, and if my looks don't give you an obvious clue, my element is electric." She grinned as she finished her short intro before putting the charger back into her mouth. Of course, she didn't seem like a pure elemental, as her form was bound to a human shape. However, she was not the type to lie about things, mostly because hiding things ends up causing her body to react unpredictably...


                    I'm with : : A bunch of people
                    I'm here : : Bar in the VIP Suite
                    OoC : :


                thedarkone15

                Cuwen

                SteveTheMime

                Shifting Time
Mewlicious Paladin's avatar

Girl-Crazy Bookworm

11,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Emmett Richards - Kirby Richards - Aquais - Ella Richards - Terra Ironpriest
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image



┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓



Emmett listened to Saylea explain, and relieved to hear Runa was okay. He was about to greet and thank Saylea, but she kinda just walked out right after. He poked his head out the door and called after her, "Thanks for watching her, Saylea. See you later." Emmett then returned back into the room and made his way over to Runa, sitting down on the bed next to her. He used his free arm to hug Runa, holding her and Vance close to him for a moment, glad everyone was safe. "I'm so glad you're okay. Want to hold Vance? He's fine too." Emmett placed their child in her arms, and then looked up as Zessen entered, just in time to keep things from getting too sappy.

"Oh, hey Ze- Emmett paused when he remembered Aquais was in the room, and felt her mood get worse through their bond. Awkwardly, he finished the weapon's name and continued, ". . .ssen. Uhh, how are you doing?"

Aquais, avoiding Zessen's eyes, said to Emmett and Runa, "Well, it seems Runa doesn't need any extra healing, so I suppose I'll be leaving." Then, in a very Saylea fashion, Aquais turned and walked out the door.

Emmett sat there awkwardly after that, not saying anything to Zessen, or thinking anything to Aquais. He sorta wondered whether or not Zessen would go after her to talk? He wasn't sure how enthusiastic he was to resolve things with his sister, but Aquais had sorta given up over the past two months.

---

Ambrose was glad she was satisfied with the selection. There were probably a few better places, like the martial arts room or something, but they'd need permission from Impermissus, who Dietra probably wouldn't want knowing. Neither of them knew the martial arts teacher very well.

Ambrose couldn't help a small smile when Dietra was so adamant about Titania not knowing. "Oh, you don't know Titania. Hiding and lying around her isn't a very good idea. She'll catch on and want to find out. And then she'll be all upset I was lying to her. But she doesn't control me and won't try to stop me." Well, it was possible that she might consider it a bad idea and attempt to persuade him or something, but he doubted that she'd bring it to Clear or tell the entire school.

Ambrose blinked when she asked about his plans tonight, a little surprised. "I do my best to behave like a school teacher these days. Which means the hours I'm vary depending on how much work I have to grade. And on vacations, I do my best to catch up on sleep and not ruin my sleeping schedule."




┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛



User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Ambrosius - Kyle Valji - Gwenyth Lithine - Lucina Hollingbery - Emlyn Wishart



Water - Outfit
The End Is Where We Begin - Outfit - Same as pic

Be Somebody - Outfit
La La - Outfit

Die Young - Outfit
I'm a Wonder - Outfit

1925 - Outfit
Awake and Alive - Outfit - Same as pic

One Day Too Late - Outfit- Same as pic
Sooner or Later - Outfit - Same as pic


Where are we:
Who are we with:
What's on our mind:

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
Cuwen's avatar

Questionable Inquisitor

6,500 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
═══User Image═══User Image

Dietra Roseborn

I am here: Hallway that leads to rooms.
With: Ambrose
Thoughts:

⇝"We are the daughters of darkness and time."⇜


Dietra’s eyes widened slightly when she a small smile appear on Ambrose’s face. Woah. She didn’t know he did that. Was a smile from him a good thing or a bad thing? Some people smiled right before they hit you with bad news. Some people were twisted like that. She hoped Ambrose wasn’t one of those.

But then he simply proceeded to explain more about Titania. So hopefully that meant that the smile before was a good one. However, a small frown appeared on her own face as Ambrose went on to say that Titania wouldn’t stop him from trying to help her. No, she didn’t know Titania, but she was pretty sure that any reasonable professor who had separated two individuals who nearly killed each other would try and stop them from working together.

“Well, I still think it’s a bad idea to tell her what’s going on. She had to stop us from killing each other, after all! That’s who said pulled us apart, right? I doubt she’d want us working together. But… I’ll trust you in deciding what’s best. After all, like you said, I don’t know her.”

Dietra sighed softly and tried to relax. This was one situation she didn’t seem to have control over. She hated not having control. But luckily the next topic of conversation was interesting enough to pull her focus away from Titania and possibly not being able to work together.

Ambrose said he liked to try and behave like a proper teacher and wanted to keep his normal sleeping schedule over vacation. Dietra simply looked at him for a few moments as if he had grown another head.

“A normal teacher? Well, Hielet is a teacher and she is by no means normal. And that one science substitute we had…”

Her voice stopped momentarily. She was referring to Ares, who had substituted for the regular science professor 2 months ago. She still didn’t like to talk about him, but he was a good example for the point she was trying to make.

“Well… let’s just say that he definitely wasn’t normal, either. I haven’t had much experience with professors in this school, but no one really seems to be normal here. Not like they are in other schools that I’ve been to.”

She leaned back against the wall again.

“But… I guess keeping a regular schedule probably helps with being able to control your darkness that is being unsealed. But don’t you want to have any fun? Or… can you? I mean, if you try and let loose and have fun, do you lose control over yourself and your powers?”

Dietra was honestly curious about this, and he did say he wanted to help her learn how to control her powers.


⇝"We follow the guilty, we punish the crime."⇜



((Raise the Dead))


⇝"Blood has to flow and that blood will be yours."⇜


User Image

Mewlicious Paladin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games