GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I don't see the world as others do.
I don't just watch the things that change the world.

Riven Focal Hoffmeister
User Image

I see the many worlds it could be.
I make the things that change the world.

User Image

Riven chuckled as he shook his head, "Oh no I won't need the held that soon. Just if anybody comes to attack me, like a psychotic, evil, guy with a sword in one hand that can pierce a body without leaving a hole and tear your soul to pieces while he makes with just a pile of sand in the other a thousand daggers dart in every which direction at you." The example he had given came out a bit more serious then he wanted, as in there was a very good chance that could actually happen. Heidi shook her head as she quickly spoke up from his shoulder and dug her claws into him some, "Of course that is only an example. Not like there is anyone like that looking for us."

The only sign that he felt the pain from the claws was a small twitch at the corner of his mouth. It was something he had grown used to over the ears of having the feline as a partner, not that it was easy to do that. Riven then nodded to Terra, "Yeah I believe I found out everything that I needed to. Now all I have to do is talk to Clear." "And the sooner the better I say. I should have started a nap a half hour ago." Riven rose an eyebrow as he looked to Heidi, "And I thought your favorite place to nap was on my shoulder with your claws dug so deep in that not even a twister could pull you off." The glare he received for that statement made him turn his attention to the other people, "So then how bout we get that food so I can stop talking and hopefully not lose a limb before morning."

User Image

I could recreate the world.
All the worlds I see have flaws.

Heidi Belladonna Hoffmeister
User Image

But which world do I want to be in?
How would I like to change the world?

((Out Of Craziness: ))
((Outfit: Same as photo.))
((Accompanied by: Each Other then Hikaru, Sarin, Terra, Alpha, and Fuuenken.))
((Location: Cafe))

Original Noob

Sarin-Major Character "I'm a Pyromancer, NOT a Pyromaniac."
User Image

Sarin said to Terra "Oh don't be like that. Anybody can learn Pyromancy." Sarin held out his right hand, the one with a red glove on it. "All you need is a Pyromancy Flame and determination." Sarin looked at Riven as he gave the extremely psychotic example. "...alright then. Good for you Riven." I'm gonna die by the end of the year.
Out Of Condoms:
Fight Theme!
Hikaru's Theme ver. 1
Hikaru's Theme ver. 2
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme
Tomix's Theme
Sarin's Theme

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

User Image██████████████████████ xkiss xme xx!

I x xl o v e

y o u x xl o v e

e v e r y x xt i m e ?

xxxxx
      Yume, now no longer in Germany, due to the fact that once again she was attending school overseas, sat in the taxi, for that was easier and a lot cheaper than hiring a private chauffeur for the entire time that she was there. She sighed, getting a Visa had taken a bit longer than she had anticipated, and the added jetlag had made her a bit sleepy, nicht gut, not good at all. The flight itself hadn't actually been that bad, albeit long, but hey, at least she'd eaten something, and that meant that she would automatically be a tiny bit happier and less irritable, which would definitely make first impressions better. She looked over to the other window seat to check on Bill, her highly adorable shapeshifting dog and / or guardian, he was sleeping, not to her surprise, he slept a lot when in any kind of vehicle. Yume looked out the window, it was rather exciting to be abroad for once, and the thought of staying here for education was simply exhilarating for her. Although there was still the issue of her not being terribly good at English yet, but hopefully it would be as close to understandable as possible.

xxxxx
      Before long, well, she wasn't sure how long, but it didn't feel like terribly long, so therefore that's how it would be phrased, but anyway, before long the taxi came to a stop that wasn't related to traffic in any way or form, so that probably meant that she was finally at her destination. After the taxi had actually fully stopped, she gently nudged Bill to wake him up, because then he'd be flying and she wouldn't have to carry him as well as her stuff, which was only the bare minimum that she could bring herself to bring, stupid weight restrictions. Yume took a deep breath before opening the door, it was a new start afterall, and nothing was going to stop her leaving a good impression. Of course, Bill decided to fly in front of her face and out the vehicle before her, as usual. Anyway, after she was sure she wouldn't step out the taxi and headbutt the adorable pet, she got out of the taxi, making sure to pick up her bag of luggage as she did so, and also not to get anything caught in the door. The taxi had already been paid for in advance, so that wasn't of any concern. As she approached the school's entrance, for some reason a random bolt of lightning hit the ground right next to her. Due to the nature of the event, her reaction was typical of any person not used to having lightning hit the ground next to them, or in other words screaming something along the lines of "What the hell?!" and jumping backwards away from the lightning, however there was a bit of swearing in it and a loss of balance while jumping backwards, which triggered an automatic reaction to try and regain balance... However that didn't work too well and as a consequence, her she fell the other way in an action that involved her face making contact with the ground after falling, or more commonly known as "faceplanting". Either way it wasn't fun and made the earlier statement about nothing stopping her leaving a good impression.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....
They say powerful beings find anger when they have no room for love.
Dunno about that love part, but I sure am one angry b*****d.
I'm Aquais, the Outrage weapon of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

My father said I would carry his title some day.
He never said I would carry it in shame.
I do things for myself. That includes risking my life,
for the people who I believe I can't live without.
Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Kyle, in the form of a great horned owl, flew towards EMHS with a large duffel bag in his talons. He was rather excited to be attending the school, there would a lot to do and plenty of girls around, and even more people to beat up. And maybe he could learn some stuff? That would be cool too. Kyle was a fairly smart guy, but his lack of education and rash thinking usually made people think the opposite of him. Ah, but no time for direct characterization, Kyle had arrived at the school! He heard someone yelling inside, asking if anyone was home. Well, Kyle was! He dropped his bag and descended to the ground as a bolt of lightning, landing with a thunderous boom. He had been flying pretty high, so his bag was still falling. He moved a bit to the side a bit and then caught the bag before it could hit the ground. Of course, a bottle of cologne broke when he caught it at the speed it was going. Ugh, the stuff did not smell so good when there so much of it. Luckily everything else in there was clothes and his phone was in his pocket. ********, he'd fried that with the lightning stunt. Again. Well, he had no friends no to call anyways. He tried to get it to turn on, but it really just wasn't working He was about to head inside to find that guy who had yelled, but then he noticed a girl on the ground nearby. Odd, how did that happen? He had no idea he had caused it, as the sound of his lightningness, and was too busy fussing with his broken phone to notice her fall. But he saw her now and that was enough, right? He leaned down and poked her shoulder, asking, "You alright?"

Terra looked down at Sarin's glove, guessing that it was the thing called the "Pyromancy Flame" and then back up to Sarin. "Okay then, I guess I could try at some point." She said that, but she still wasn't so sure she'd be any good at it. But still, it was worth trying. And then when Riven spoke, she glanced over at Sarin to his reaction. He seemed kind of worried about that. At Heidi's words, Terra asked, "But weren't you and Riven arguing about someone like that trying to kill you while you were hotwiring the car? I remember flying daggers and a twin were mentioned."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
Outfits: Em Ki Aq Te Am Ky

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Kirby - Misery Loves My Company
Aquais - Die Young
Terra - No More
Ambrosius - Until the End
Kyle - I Will Not Bow

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

User Image██████████████████████ xkiss xme xx!

I x xl o v e

y o u x xl o v e

e v e r y x xt i m e ?

xxxxx
      Well, for some reason there was now some random guy standing above her, which in itself was quite strange as when she fell Yume hadn’t noticed anyone around, so as such she was a bit confused as to how he had gotten there. But anyway, the guy didn’t seem to be all that bad, seeing as he had even taken the liberty of asking if she was okay and looked like a reasonably decent guy, even though she was making a point not to judge that much. With less difficulty than what she had expected, she managed to sit up onto her knees, which was certainly much more comfortable than lying on the floor on her stomach. “Ouch…“ she said half aloud, although it came out more like “autsch”, silly English to German (and likewise) cognates. She felt her nose while responding to the guy’s question as to whether she was fine, just in case it was damaged or something like that. “Haha, what me? Heheh, I’m perfectly fine! That was nothing!” Yep, avoiding admitting that it hurt like hell, complete! Now there was just to convince herself about that… Now that she thought about it, she was glad that she hadn’t somehow managed to graze her knees, because going around with grazed knees would definitely be embarrassing for a first day. Even more than if people had seen her amazing faceplant that had previously occurred.

Original Noob

Sarin-Major Character "I'm a Pyromancer, NOT a Pyromaniac."
User Image

Sarin said "Hey. I can tell your unsure about it. Trust me, no one is perfect their first time. Hell, the first time I tried Pyromancy, I had no eyebrows for a month." Sarin paused and heard Terra talk about someone trying to kill Riven. "Um...I'm sorry. What?" "I think Sarin's going to have a heart attack. Hold on." Hikaru pulled Sarin along only leaving Alpha with Terra and Riven. "Hello there..." Hikaru you son of a...
Out Of Condoms:
Fight Theme!
Hikaru's Theme ver. 1
Hikaru's Theme ver. 2
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme
Tomix's Theme
Sarin's Theme

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....
They say powerful beings find anger when they have no room for love.
Dunno about that love part, but I sure am one angry b*****d.
I'm Aquais, the Outrage weapon of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

My father said I would carry his title some day.
He never said I would carry it in shame.
I do things for myself. That includes risking my life,
for the people who I believe I can't live without.
Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Kyle watched as the girl got up onto her knees, saying something kind of sounded like "ouch". She was pretty cute. Of course, he thought that about almost all girls, so it wasn't really anything special. She rubbed her nose while saying she was fine and that it was nothing. Well, she did seem to be uninjured, but he could tell she was in at least some pain. Oh well, if she wanted to pretend it didn't hurt, then who was he to stop her? Instead, he gave a charming smile, forgetting that his fangs made it slightly less charming, offered his hand to help her up and said, "Glad to see you aren't hurt then. Now, a pretty girl like you shouldn't be on the ground like that. I'll help you up." He managed not to show any outward signs of irritation as Verin, a second personality created from a clash between his mortal and vampire blood back when he was first turned, spoke up. Luckily, it was only in his mind. If he wanted to, he was able to take over the body about the half the time, though he usually just stuck with throwing out comments every now and then. But yeah, when in the mind, Kyle was forced to listen. Unless he could of course get him to leave. Are you really trying to make a move on the girl that quickly? Well, yeah, she's the first girl I've seen since getting here. Have to at least- I don't want to hear it. Victory. Though it came pretty soon. He had been hoping to be able to on for a bit to give himself some ideas for later, but this would do. Turing his attention back to the girl, he said, "I'm Kyle Valji, and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. So, what were you doing on the ground anyways?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: When Kyle isn't taken, he hits on everyone XD))
Outfits: Em Ki Aq Te Am Ky

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Kirby - Misery Loves My Company
Aquais - Die Young
Terra - No More
Ambrosius - Until the End
Kyle - I Will Not Bow

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I don't see the world as others do.
I don't just watch the things that change the world.

Riven Focal Hoffmeister
User Image

I see the many worlds it could be.
I make the things that change the world.

User Image

Riven had seen the food laid out and had grabbed himself and was busy piling things onto it, not paying much attention to what all was going on it as he looked back to the others. "Oh right you remember that Terra? Well yes that did happen. And the example I just gave and that twin might be the same people. But let us not worry about that." Of course Hikaru and Sarin had already left and he looked to Alpha, "So I guess I should probably stop talking to teachers." Heidi looked at him out of the corner of her eyes, "You think so? The first teacher you meet and you are scaring him to death. And don't you think that plate is full enough?" Riven just shrugged his shoulder making Heidi fall off, "Come now you would think that seeing a dragon and a vampire going at it in the school courtyard would be a lot worse then what I am talking about. Especially since it might not happen." At that moment he took a look at the plate to see that he was already stacking things on top of each other. He just shrugged again as he picked up a fork and then looked to Terra as he spoke in between bites, "So you seemed to have switched arms pretty quickly. This one isn't going to shoot out any confetti is it?"

User Image

I could recreate the world.
All the worlds I see have flaws.

Heidi Belladonna Hoffmeister
User Image

But which world do I want to be in?
How would I like to change the world?

((Out Of Craziness: Sorry Sarin, Riven will keep quiet now about things and I will try not to release Bruce anytime soon.))
((Outfit: Same as photo.))
((Accompanied by: Each Other then Hikaru, Sarin, Terra, Alpha, and Fuuenken.))
((Location: Cafe))

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Dirge's body snapped awake to a ninety degree angle as he heard the announcement. He had hardly gotten any sleep, but he guessed that it was mandatory...so he had no choice. He got up and got himself cleaned up before heading out. He sat on one of the distant tables in the area, not getting anything to eat, and he awaited what they were here for.

Sapientia was already on her way as the announcement rang. She stood up beside the wall, and observed the other Sanctus come in. It appears at least some of them had a good nights rest. Memoria seemed cheerful, although it was clear she was rather sore from the training. The only one that seemed absent was Cory...but she was sure that he was here somewhere...he was just a hard guy to find.

((OOC: Super major effing writers block -_- third attempt on making a post and this is all I can muster for now...sorry))

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Today is the Day I explain to you Who We ARE!
User Image

User ImageUser Image

"My Name is Yoka... The Dream Boy of Dark Winds..." -Yoka Namizou

"The Witch of Time! Divamore is what they call me!" -Divamore Namizou

"The Name is Scarlet! The Flowing Warrior of Ultima" -Scarlet Oniyania

This Team comes a long way...

User Image

~__Excuse me__~

Clear finally makes it inside the Cafe, as the students awaited his appearance. He walked over towards the stage and sat down at the end of it. He yawned for a quick moment, and looked down at everyone that was looking up at him. So many faces that suddenly grew up from the first time he saw them. Also, there was a ton of new faces that either just joined the school not too long ago...or just around but never revealed themselves around Clear. Perhaps during the period of death. "Hello to all... Welcome back. I know it's been a while since I've been gone...but I'm back! and no more of me disappearing and having someone else leading the school..." He repositioned his legs and tapped his foot on the side of the stage. "Alright... Tomorrow is the official first day of school...in this new school... Rules are No Rules except killing each other...we have teachers to stop that... Since I've kept you guys a bit later...you can come to class late tomorrow... Just go to class... There is a ton of teachers awaiting your return to the classroom, along with the new teachers awaiting to see what you can do in order to pass their valuable time...

Suddenly the lights flashed off and on all around the school....

"...." Clear suddenly felt a disturbance, but it was very quick and weak. He looked over towards the window, and stared for a moment, then back at the students. "...And small problems that may come by sometimes...I'll get to that..." With that being said, Clear got up and walked over towards the end of the stage, "...Anyway I will not keep you long... Eat all you want and party all you want... Or go to bed...we have school in the morn'... Goodnight EMHS..."

~__We are speaking__~

User Image

User ImageUser Image

"Hey I'm Clear...AND I RUN THIS PLACE..!" -Clear Marrona

"The Masquerade King.. I'm rumored as the Deadly Nato" -Nato Oniyania

"Akyo... Madness is the only way..." -Akyo Gorezen

A wonderful paradise of power...

User Image

[[Ok. Over. Cripes: ]]
Slipknot - Eyeless

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "Y'know. I've spent so much time with A.I.s I think I'm a little crazy."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "I'm just a knight. Nothing special, wait. Does turning into a fire sword and back count as special?"

User Image

Hikaru said to Riven. "I'll go talk to Sarin." Hikaru and Sarin walked to the far end of the room and started talking. Fuuenken, now in his human form sat down next to Riven with some food. "What's up with Hikaru and the new guy? You know what. Never mind." After a short while Hikaru and Sarin both sat down at the table. Fuuenken said "What did you two talk about?" Hikaru said "Stuff." Sarin said "Hikaru, your school's lifestyle is a bit odd. But I can live with that."

Hikaru, Sarin, Fuuenken and Alpha all listened to Clear's annoucement. "That's it? No rules hm..." Fuuenken said "No. Bad Hikaru. Bad." Alpha said "Hikaru you should get some rest." Hikaru stood up from the table. "Alpha's right. I should head back home. Fuuenken you coming?" "I'll stay a bit longer." "See ya guys later." Hikaru waved bye and walked out the door towards his dorm. Fuuenken looked back at everyone else. "That's odd, Hikaru normally only sleeps a once or twice a week. Being a father must exhaust him."
Out Of Condoms:
Fight Theme!
Hikaru's Theme ver. 1
Hikaru's Theme ver. 2
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme
Tomix's Theme
Sarin's Theme

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

Gene Starwind

Gene sighed as he made his way to the cafeteria just in time to hear clear's speech and smiled then clapped and decided to sit by himself he didn't want to intrude on anyone plus he was used to other people avoiding him so it was natural for him now to do what he thought was best to avoid that kind of pain and sighed as he got a cup of black coffee and a piece of cherry cake and took a solitary window seat and looked up at the moon and smiled this would make an excellent addition to my sketchbook he thought and sighed absently picking at his cake and taking little bite's his mind seemed to be a million miles away with a vacant look on his face while he looked up at the moon imagining different scenario's where he didn't awaken to his power's and he was treated normally instead of what he thought he was like what clear said he could stay here all night gazing up at the moon and having his mind preoccupied and then go to class the next late morning he wondered what kind of teacher's were there since he mainly learned combat at his previous school his teacher's were like men and women who have been to the worst place's and could tell you about their experiences while teaching you some new move's he wondered if the teacher's here would be that open and burike's train of thought crept in like a thief in the night and he wondered i wonder if any of them are cute gene had to cut that thought out before teacher's got the wrong idea but he just sighed shougen wouldn't have his fill tonight with the deep thoughts gene was having but then he absently wondered if koriko and suzuka were fine but he just sighed pushing that thought aside he picked at what was infront of him while absently sipping his coffee not paying attention to what was happening around him
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

Merely standing still as he watched Remillia take flight, Kiaku let out a small sigh. That girl was a weird one. The way she talked made it sound as if she was exhausted by their little fight. His tail swaying as she rose higher in the sky, his eyes widened as he saw the outline of a silver fox behind her. Shaking his head, he let out a small growl. Scratching the back of his head, he let out a small sigh as he began to walk back towards the tree he had taken roost in. Climbing up it, he looked up at the moon once more and let out a sigh. It felt far too good to get that out of his system, didn't it?

Ever since he had started training with his uncle, the young whelp had gotten much more control over his powers. However, the strange thing was that it felt as if he was merely suppressing them the more he trained. Why was this? Remembering back to his first days training under the man, he made it clear that the greatest power of a Quasar Dragon was self control. To be able to control ones self, would lead to him being able to function better in the world and would make it so that he could control what was around him much more effectively. It would make him be able to dwell out at night and never have to worry about the full moon's presence as well.

Groaning as he laid against the tree, he closed his eyes and smiled. "No one is completely bad, right? She may have been lookin' for a fight, but I bet somewhere inside of here, there has to be some good," He said to himself as a few leaves began to fall from the tree. Wiggling his nose as a small leaf fell on it, he opened his eyes and stared at it. As the image of a silver fox came to mind, a faint smile crossed his face. Shutting his eyes once again, he focused on where the leaf was. Feeling a warmth within him, he remained focused on where the leaf was. As the leaf began to heat up, he merely grinned as he could feel the small embers tickling his face.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:Back in my lil' roost...
Gotta support!:Alone...
Song of the Soul: The Dragon with a Fox's Fire in his heart
Not empty for once: Thank you...Akiye...
What do ya say big guy?:

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

R e m i l l i axT e p e s - V a m p i r e - Theme : Divine Princess of the Scarlet Moon

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

MOMENTS LATER

From the light of the pale white moon, was the Vampire, Remillia, her dress was redder than usual, drenched with blood, her silhouette black from the light of the lunar satellite, The Vampire landed unto the ground after some time and faced the dragon boy once again this time in a sneery manner

"Gah!...My clothes are all drenched..geez..."

she looked at her clothes as a small amount of blood was still trickling down her fang towards her right lip, she caught Kiaku's eye and smiled rather...evilly, her tongue crept out and slowly licked the trickling trace of crimson on her lip as she slowly walked towards him

"Hey~....I don't suppose you mind if I take my clothes off~...they're stinking with blood after all~.."

she smiled as she closed in on kiaku's face letting off an pleasant and alluring, scent from her breath and smell, she then backed away from him and pushed him down unto the ground

"Haha~...were you really thinking what i think you were thinking?"

The little vampire girl, laughed as she sat down unto the ground, hysterically laughing as she teased Kiaku, illusions were one of her fortes, and teasing him was all too funny~

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

████████████████████████████████████████████████

S T A T U S :
C o n d i t i o n : Geez, I drenched myself in blood...again~
L o c a t i o n : School Grounds
W i t h : Dragon boy~
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

As the embers died down, the young dragon snickered. He could still feel the warmth of the kitsune's embrace from the flames. They were not entirely of his own yet, but he didn't want them to be so. To Kiaku, these flames were all he had left of the fox who awakened him to his power. She was the one who brought it to his own eyes of what he was. She had even helped him gain more control over his powers and healed him every once in a while. Spewing out a small flame, he grinned as he opened his eyes to an other worldly sight.

His eyes widening almost instantly at the sight of the vampire, they almost instantly went back to their usual size. Staring at the red color of her dress, something seemed off about it. Sniffing the air, his pupils slit. "Blood...?" He said questioningly as memories of the days he went hunting with his grandfather came back to him. His grandfather always preferred using an arrow to using a knife. With a knife, he could feel their final moments, but with an arrow, he didn't need to. However, after the first time they went hunting together, they never did it again. He could never forget that smell though. The scent of blood from his grandfather's kill. It dominated the air so much...

Ignoring the vampire's advance, the whelp's eyes narrowed. As she drew her face in close to his own, he glanced to the side. What in the world was this girl thinking? In a matter of moments, his eyes widened as he let out a small squeak as he was pushed out of the tree and onto the ground. Hitting the dirt face first, he pushed himself up and glared up at the girl. "I'm thinking that you are a strange girl, that's for sure!" He said with a strange stern voice, his tail swaying as he sat up. Seriously, whatever she was up to...he didn't like it too much...

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:Back in my lil' roost...
Gotta support!:...Remillia, was it?
Song of the Soul: The Dragon with a Fox's Fire in his heart
Not empty for once: W-What in the world?
What do ya say big guy?:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces