Welcome to Gaia! ::

Filler: Well Time for Normal Days....

Yayyy 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "Y'know. I've spent so much time with A.I.s I think I'm a little crazy."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "I'm just a knight. Nothing special, wait. Does turning into a fire sword and back count as special?"

User Image

Fuuenken landed on the ground with Miyaru in his arms. He stood up and walked to Starlite. "Miyaru's here. Check. Where's...?" Fuuenken looked up. "Hold on." Fuuenken gently pushed Starlite a few steps back then walked backwards. "Right on cue." With a loud scream Hikaru crashed into the ground in front of Fuuenken and Starlite. Hikaru sat up holding his head. "Anyone else have Deja Vu?" Alpha appeared. "Hey." Hikaru said "Where were you?" Alpha said "Living in a school computer. There is no way I was following you. I could have turned into a calculator or worse, my human form." "Why worse?" "Technically I'm not wearing clothes. THINK." Hikaru rolled his eyes "I'd rather not imagine that." Hikaru looked at his hands and dug some metal shards out of his pockets and let them hover. "Powers. Check." He looked up at Starlite. "Where to?"

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image
User Image

Gene Starwind
Koriko Gurien

Gene could tell something was wrong as soon as she started glowing but he couldn't tell what and koriko wiggled out from under gene's arm and almost instantly watched as suzuka fainted just like a power outage heh koriko thought and gene gulped not knowing what to do and koriko shook her head "gene gene gene you always do this wheneer someone around you is hurt" Koriko said and gene looked around looking for the source of the voice and koriko smiled "i guess that means i did a good job hiding myself" Koriko sighed and changed into her human form and smiled at gene "hi" Koriko said and gene couldn't believe his eye's the dog that he had carried around for so many years was actually a wolf and now she was standing infront of him and gene fainted but didn't fall since Shougen took over "wow koriko your so cool" Shougen said and hugged koriko and koriko smiled and hugged back "hey shougen thanks now let go please i have to see to suzuka and see if she's alright" she said and Shougen smiled and let go then his stomach growled but even shougen was more worried about suzuka and koriko started getting to work kneeling next to suzuka and drawing water from a nearby water fountain and turned it into a soft blanket right above suzuka and closed her eye's the water emitting a soft glow which meant it was healing but koriko was determining why she fainted if it was what she guessed or something else

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Today is the Day I explain to you Who We ARE!
User Image

User ImageUser Image

"My Name is Yoka... The Dream Boy of Dark Winds..." -Yoka Namizou

"The Witch of Time! Divamore is what they call me!" -Divamore Namizou

"The Name is Scarlet! The Flowing Warrior of Ultima" -Scarlet Oniyania

This Team comes a long way...

User Image

~__Excuse me__~

Clear smiled, as everyone was finally able to get comfortable in the new school. There was some new students that came right in, and there was another large aura coming from...someone in the crowd. It was odd, but it went away instantly. Hmm.. Right when he was about to walk back inside for a long rest, he was stopped by a voice. He guess that the new wasn't really talking towards him, but more to himself, since he wasn't really looking at him. Clear turned to him a bit, then began to walk towards the school. "Nah.." Clear spoke loud to himself, in response to the new teacher from Londona. "I'm just a regular Elemental user..."

Smiling with his response, he noticed that there was another newcomer coming towards him. He turned to see that it was the new music teacher that gave him a message a few weeks ago, while the school was still being built. Clear walked over to him and shook his hand. "Ambrosius... It's nice to meet you...Yes my name is Clear Marrona and I am the Headmaster of this School..." He answered him, "I'm sure your music would bring the school back it's charm no?" He chucked before waving his hand for him to follow. "If all the teachers can come follow me please... I have to talk to all of you.." He then walks back inside, going towards his Office. "God my body hurts right now... need a bath or something..."

--

"SIGH..." Yoka crashed on his bed. He looked up at the Ceiling and smiled at himself. All the Events of this entire time of spring, summer, and winter... you would think that Yoka's body would be done for. He did die one time, and that strain was enough to make him not be moving. Good thing Clear saved him once again from dying...but he was heavily damaged. Looking over towards the window, he noticed the sun was finally coming down to a wonderful evening glow towards a blissful starry night. In this case, it was a matter of time before he was gonna go to sleep the sudden tiredness. He sighed, and slowly began to drift to sleep...

OOF!

Yoka got up with a start, noticing that a hour passed by. It was now night outside, and the clouds was all gone. He looked up to see that someone was on top of him, with their arms wrapped around him. He got up to see who it was, and he noticed that it was Divamore. She was asleep as well, holding on to him as if she was glad everything was over. He sighed and got up from his bed. "...Ugh Diva...your perfume is freaking strong..." he sighed, before walking over towards the bathroom. He sighed, he splashed his face with water. After looking at the mirror for a moment, he stared at his hair and sighed. "...Wind cut.." He chanted, then suddenly a small slash was heard behind his head. A good chunk on his head was cut off, and it landed on the ground right behind him. It feels good to have powers again. He scooped it up and cracked his neck. "...A New Look for a New day..." He winked at the mirror and walked out of the bathroom.

"Mmmh..." Divamore shifted up a bit and yawned a bit. She looked up to see that Yoka was gone. "....Hmmm...Yoka.....are...you going somewhere?" She asked, as she lifted herself from the bed. Her body was still scratched up, but it was heavily bandaged all over. She looked over at Yoka with a grin. "...I have a feeling that you are going to start more trouble..."

"...Nah.." Yoka sighed, shaking his now short hair, "...I'm gonna just go out and talk to Scarlet for a moment...maybe have dinner later as well....do you want anything?" He asked her, before he placed his hand on the doorknob.

"Nah...just bring me some food...unless I try to find you..."
Diva chucked before laying back down on the bed.

"Alright...See ya then.."
With that, Yoka walked out and closed the door. He started his walk towards Scarlet's room. He needed to talk to her about something. It wasn't important, but it was something he noticed about her. Also about Nato as well...

~__We are speaking__~

User Image

User ImageUser Image

"Hey I'm Clear...AND I RUN THIS PLACE..!" -Clear Marrona

"The Masquerade King.. I'm rumored as the Deadly Nato" -Nato Oniyania

"Akyo... Madness is the only way..." -Akyo Gorezen

A wonderful paradise of power...

User Image

[[Ok. Over. Cripes: I'm starting the string of madness.... Sorry about my posting time... I just lost internet in my room...even though I PAID IT... So it's taking a bit to get a new post in....

Sorry guys =.=; ]]
Slipknot - Eyeless

Shifting Time

Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew

curiousInstigator

Moema Isi
Nato is free if you still want to use Fal..

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Dirge went outside and let his wings spread, he wanted to continue flying after he checked on his things. He took to the air and flew high. The pressure of the air making some comfort to him as he glided lazily across the sky. His sword hung tight on his back as it normally did. When he saw a few extra bodies below he flew higher, going above the clouds. It felt good to have his wings again, and to be back, however it seemed...lackluster. Something kept him down, like something was still missing. He was missing something, but what was it? He still felt this odd emptiness inside him, but wasn't that because of his lost immortality and Anima? What was it if not that?

Impermissus was with Memoria and Cory, assisting her in her physical training. "Alright, because if I so much as flick you your going to have to dodge every single attack I make, while finding your ways around my defense and stance. I will change my stance, so keep yourself prepared." He spoke, raising his fists. "Keep in mind that this will not ensure your ascension. Ones ascension doesn't happen because your a skilled fighter, or one has the heart for it." He glared at Impermissus, knowing full well what he has said to his student. "They are chosen for acts of valor, bravery, and are willing to give away their life to protect their people and land. Look at Impermissus, before he was just a martial artist living in a small village. He heard that a group of krall were going to invade and the town was distraught, there were only four guards. That day he took them all on alone, and nearly died in the process. He was selected because of his will to ensure the people could have their future. Didn't you have a little sister back there?" He asked Impermissus, who now seemed forlorn. "Yeah...but that was a couple hundred years ago...she passed away a long time ago..." He sighed, Memoria unsure of what to say, and remaining cautious because of what last happened when she commented on something, drew her katanas and nodded.

"As for myself, mine was less noble. Like the abyss gate that was being built in your old land, the one Dirge shut down, I was the one who shut down another one in my land, Gelkmaros. That, and I wound up saving the boss's daughter. I was a raider then, and it was always so simple...we just raid the skrit and keep them under control...but then the mau started to build a gate, and the boss's daughter was kidnapped when she decided she wanted to check it out. She got away and was hiding, but even so, after all thats happened I'm still surprised I was ascended. I got a lot of flack because I was one of Ulgorns Raiders, but I proved my worth...yet to protect my sister I had to betray them...and here I am....associated with the other side." He cursed, then drew his daggers. "There is no way I can go back, so I remain here." He spoke, getting in stance. "You will have to defend against myself as well, when you can parry my attacks, I'll be much faster then Impermissus." He spoke, as all three of them began to brawl behind the school.

Saltatio was already asleep in his room, and Sapientia was already buried in her books in the library, making note of all her magic, things she may have forgotten, things she may have missed.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....
My father said I would carry his title some day.
He never said I would carry it in shame.

I'm Aquais, the Outrage weapon of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

They say powerful beings find anger when they have no room for love.
Dunno about that love part, but I sure am one angry b*****d.
Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

"Nice to meet you as well, Headmaster Clear."Ambrose shook the man's hand and then looked him over once again when he confirmed that he was indeed the headmaster. He seemed like someone who wouldn't that horrible of a boss. At the comment about his music bringing back the school's charm, which Ambrose was guessing had somehow been lost when it was destroyed a few weeks ago, he glanced back towards the floating cases and responded, ". . . Yes, music does have a tendency to do that. I heard there were a few musicians already here? I look forward to working with them, and turning the rest of the students into musicians as well." And then when told to follow, he snapped his fingers and a bunch of imps appeared from the ground. "Take the cases to the music class room." And then, remembering that the imps weren't brightest, and that the double bass would be too big for one of them to carry without risk of dropping, he summoned a higher level being, larger and more humanoid looking. It took a bit more power to get this one, but it would be worth it to make sure that the imps didn't destroy his instruments. Or the newly rebuilt school. "Carry the bass and make sure the imps don't get lost. Destination is the music room. You can find it; the white board will have lines on it." Ambrose turned to follow Clear as his little platoon of pack mules carried off his instruments, leaving him with one bag floating. When he spoke about his body hurting and needing a bath, Ambrose asked, "This meeting is more urgent than your health and hygiene? Interesting, I'm curious as to what you will say."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
Outfits: Em Ki Aq Te Am

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Kirby - Misery Loves My Company
Aquais - Die Young
Terra - No More
Ambrosius - Until the End

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I don't see the world as others do.
I don't just watch the things that change the world.

Riven Focal Hoffmeister
User Image

I see the many worlds it could be.
I make the things that change the world.

User Image

Riven stood there looking around examining people with Heidi still sitting on his shoulder, the both of them catching snippets of various conversations. Soon one thing came loud and clear to them both. In unison their heads turned to the man that said he was the headmaster of the school. Well then it looks like we now know who we need to talk to in a bit about enrolling with this school. The cat on his shoulder just gave a nod then closed her eyes as he started to scratch her head. "So then Heidi what would you say to doing some exploring?" The cat opened one eye and stared at him, "Well there isn't much else we can do Riven. So I will just stay here on your shoulder and let you do all the walking." Riven softly chuckled as he made his way back inside and started to walk around, "And you call me a pain? Your a pain in the neck!" The cat started to clean the bottom of her one of her front paws letting her claws come out, "Would you like to see how much of a pain in the neck I can be." Riven winced a little, "No thanks Heidi. I would prefer to keep my throat completely intact."

User Image

I could recreate the world.
All the worlds I see have flaws.

Heidi Belladonna Hoffmeister
User Image

But which world do I want to be in?
How would I like to change the world?

((Out Of Craziness: ))
((Outfit: Same as photo.))
((Accompanied by: ))
((Location: ))
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

Smiling as he confirmed it all mentally, Kiaku whipped his tail in the air. Hearing the loud crack, that almost sounded like weak thunder, he jumped back. Stumbling into Kaelyn, he looked up at her. Immediately turning around, he stood firm as she spoke to him. Slowly looking at her lower half, a strange smile crossed his face. It was nice to see everything had returned to normal even further. "Yeah, that would be good, wouldn't it?" He said with a rather cheeky grin, clearly trying to recover the awkward testing he was performing to see if it all wasn't a dream.

Already getting started on exploring the place, he began to walk at a rather slow pace than when compared to his normal boosts of speed. It was actually kind of nice to take it slow every once in a while. The world was a blur to him whenever he took off running. Sometimes, he forgot to appreciate the little things more. Stopping, he looked up at a rather large tree. Putting his hand to the bark of the tree, he closed his eyes and smiled. He could feel all the energy that flowed within the tree. It was still very young, but grew up very fast and well. Kicking his shoes off, he stared at the bandages that were wrapped around his feet. Quickly climbing up the tree, he smiled for a moment as he laid down on a branch.

Looking up at the sky, he snickered for a moment. "I wonder if I could get gramps to come down here and become a teacher...He seemed really smart," He said out loud, not even entirely sure who or what was near him. The only thing he knew that Kaelyn was somewhere nearby and that he was trying to enjoy being able to move around. Putting his arms behind his head, he rested his head against the bark of the tree. Removing his goggles, he moved them around his neck. As his hair fell into disarray, he slowly looked at his right hand and took his glove off. Staring at his hand, he kept his eyes locked on the slightly faded paint on his hand...

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:Back at school! Time within a tree!
Gotta support!:Scouting with Kaelyn!
Song of the Soul: Back home, but...my mind still feels a little occupied.
Not empty for once: Hmm...
What do ya say big guy?:

Original Noob

Sarin-Major Character "I'm a Pyromancer, NOT a Pyromaniac."
User Image

Sarin walked into the the school grounds with a light smile on his face. Think positive, be polite, don't burn anything or anyone. All he had with him was a travel bag on his back and a hatchet on his waist, more likely to cut down trees than enemies. Sarin stopped and looked to see a student with blonde hair, It was Hikaru. "Um hello there." Hikaru turned around. "Hm?" Sarin said "This is EMHS right? Am I at the right school?" Hikaru said "...Yeah...?" Sarin said "And the headmaster?" Hikaru pointed in Clear's direction. "Right over there. Better hurry before he leaves. Run bro." Sarin said "Thank you!" He went to a jog and went back to a walk before he stopped. I should wait until this gentlemen is finished talking with the headmaster. I'd rather not be rude.
((Say Hi to Sarin, yeah I'll patch up a new layout later, I'm lazy!))
User Image
Sollux Thompson

Watching something may be fun,

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Sollux tensed as a smirk almost escaped his lips at the headmaster's response to his thoughts, but slowly, very slowly, let it go. "Forget it," he thought. "I'll just figure it out some other time. I'm exhausted..." With that, he walked into the new building, found a rolling chair in the Science classroom, and rolled backwards to his room to get some shut eye.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

but learning it is when it starts to get interesting.

Over Our Consent:

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Terra, after taking a shower, luckily the hand Hikaru made her was waterproof, and changing into some clothes that were not stained with her blood, went back outside. The idea of talking with Impermissus came to mind, but then she remembered that things would still be awkward and she still needed to sort out her feelings. Well, maybe she could talk with one of the new students and show them around. Terra did like helping people out. As well as making friends. And it would also help get her mind off of the Impermissus matter now that she had thought of it. She still needed to ask Hikaru about some things regarding these student/teacher relationships. Including her hand, as there was still the option of allowing hers to grow back over the period of a few months. But yeah, best to just focus on making a new friend. The rest could be sorted out later. While Terra was walking through the halls, she noticed a guy with a cat who she had never seen before. He seemed to be talking to the cat. That was interesting, maybe they were like Emmett and Kirby. She walked over to them with a friendly smile and said, "Hello there. I don't believe that I've seen you two around here before. Are you new to the school? My name is Terra." Terra, though she always made eye contact while speaking with another, broke eye contact with the guy to look at his cat. She very much liked animals, and was sure that the cat was as kind and lovable as she was cute.

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Aquais - Die Young
Terra - No More

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I don't see the world as others do.
I don't just watch the things that change the world.

Riven Focal Hoffmeister
User Image

I see the many worlds it could be.
I make the things that change the world.

User Image

Heidi had noticed the girl first, but didn't pay much attention until she started to head their direction. At that moment she tapped Riven's cheek with a paw and he turned his attention to the girl. Heidi started to swish her tail and narrow her eyes at the girl as she listened to her talk. Riven smiled and nodded his head as a hello, "Yes we are new here. Of course I am not officially enrolled yet. My name is Riven, and the cat on my shoulder is my best friend and life long partner, Heidi."

Riven had noticed how the girl's eyes went towards Heidi instead of staying on him and chuckled. Don't you even think that! He simply ignored that and the evil glare that was now on him, "I see that you are admiring how adorable Heidi looks. Would you believe that I don't have to do anything to keep her looking this cuddly? If you like you could hold her, she absolutely loves that." He knew that he would pay for it later, but the satisfaction of watching that happen outweighed the possible consequences at the moment. Heidi turned her evil glare from Riven to Terra almost like she was daring the woman to try to hold her. She hated being held and also hated when people called her cute, adorable, or any of those other demeaning adjectives.

User Image

I could recreate the world.
All the worlds I see have flaws.

Heidi Belladonna Hoffmeister
User Image

But which world do I want to be in?
How would I like to change the world?

((Out Of Craziness: ))
((Outfit: Same as photo.))
((Accompanied by: Each other and Terra))
((Location: School Hallway))

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix
&
Yukianesa

.:________________________________________________Yuki's Forms:________________________________________________:.
:.(-Human-).: :.(-Weapon-).:

.:________________________________________________Perrin's Theme Music________________________________________________:.
.:Sneaky Theme Music:.

User Image
User Image
Yuki looked around the at the new school as she felt an sudden gust of wind circle around her, she heard Aquais yelling at Zessen. She turned to see her sister cleaning her hair and Zessen dripping wet. Yuki formed a chunk of ice into her hand to use it as a mirror, "Damn it Zessen, I hate it when you do that!" she yelled at him as she raised her hand at him. "You look 'cold'." she said as she used Aquais water for her revenge on him freezing his clothes together making them stuck together and heavier. "Come on Aqua, I'll help you with your hair." she said to her when everything was finished and people started to go in different directions of the school to do their own things.

Perrin shook his head lightly to shake off the small pain before looking over at Meala, "..Yea, I'm okay.." he replied before feeling his ears being pet by her. He smiled and purred lightly before turning towards the headmaster welcoming everyone back to the school. Perrin blinked as he watched the three then turned towards Meala with a smile. "It's good to be home." he said to her as he wrapped his arm around her side. "How about we head back to our dorm room." he said to her before kissing her.

User Image

Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew
Shifting Time

Out Of Chocolate .: :.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Terra smiled a bit, glad she had been right. It would have been rather awkward if she'd asked someone who'd been here for a while if they were new. "Nice to meet you Riven. And nice to meet you as well, Heidi." Terra still wasn't sure whether or not the cat was like Kirby, a being with a human mind, perhaps eve a human form, so she would treat it like it did until she could confirm whether or not it did. However, the following dialogue from Riven and the reactions from the cat made her suspect that it was in fact a being with a human mind. Riven almost seemed to be teasing Heidi the way he offered to let her hold her, and the look on Heidi's face said that she did not want to be held. In fact, Terra felt that she would need to turn to stone just as a safety precaution if she were to hold that cat. It did not look very cuddly anymore. It kind of reminded her of those times when Emmett would occasionally try to pass Kirby off as an adorable fluffy fishercat and would try to get people to pet him back before he could transform into a human just for shits and giggles. Yeah, it worked a lot better with Riven's little cat than it did on the meter long weasel with a bad attitude, but she could still tell that the man was doing the same thing. "Um, are you a hundred percent sure that she loves being held? She did not look at all happy when you brought it up."

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Aquais - Die Young
Terra - No More

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

Meala
The siren angel of life

Runa Fenix, Sai & Zessen
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire, Runa's pet & Runa's partner and weapon

Kaelyn Levea & Rana
The Naga Princess & Kaelyn's guardian

Starlite, Emily & Rolverk
A creature of earth & Starlite's partners and weapons

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Runa giggled lightly at his words before they returned. Seeing his smile grow after she kissed and hugged him. When he said that the human thing was getting old she nodded then watched. She watched as he destroyed a tree and smiled a little. "It would probably be a good idea." she looked at the new school for a moment before she frowned "Where is Sai?" she looked around before the hawk flew in and landed on her arm, squawking at her. Huffing at him "Don't give me that. I bet Clear took care of you just fine. You are the one that chose not to come with us." he squawked at her again before he gave her a nuzzle "I missed you too buddy." she giggled before looking at Emmett and blushing "Sorry about that."

Zessen looked at Aquais and gasped from the cold water. "Well that was expected…" he started to try and shake it off of him when he felt the water start to freeze around him. "Yuki! Don't you da…" it was too late to finish that sentence. He muffles a couple things before he looked around for Fuuenken "FUUENKEN!! Little help bro!" god it was cold. He was starting to shiver as he tried to walk toward his fire brother.

Meala smiled lightly, it grew hearing him purr and she giggled. "Yes… home is good… Better." she leaned into him a little as he put his arm around him. Giving him a kiss back she nodded "That sounds amazing…" she started to head in the direction of the dorms.

Starlite looked at Fuuenken for a moment before she stepped back a few steps after he pushed her. Seeing Hikaru hit the ground her eyes widened "Oh my goodness." When he seemed to just get up without being effected. She blinked so horribly confused. When he looked at her, she realized she was staring at him. Blushing lightly she looked toward the carts "The dorms I guess. Gotta help you get things set up for you and Miyaru." she didn't know if she was going to be in the same dorm now. She grabbed the handle of one cart before she heard Zessen call Fuuenken. She looked at him and shook her head "Hey Fuuenken, Zessen needs you."

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Kaelyn slithered with Kikau as he seemed to have his energy back. She just watched him as they explored the school, seeing him walk over to a tree and sighed. Watching as he touched it then kicked off his shoes and climbed it. Slithering over she looked up at him hearing his comment about his grampus. Giving him a smile that he couldn't see she sighed. "Well there's nothing wrong with talking to him about it when you go to see him." she just stayed on the ground for the time being.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Hielet sighed as she regained some energy. Getting to her feet she walked over somewhat near the crowd before it seems to disperse. She looked at Clear as replied to one teacher then to another. She glanced at the new one before she sighed lightly. When Clear called out for all teachers to go with him, she turned and followed him without a word.

User Image
Hielet Manwa
Evil psycho witch

((Out Of Candy: ))

Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew
TBR2
HanyouRyuuKiaku
thedarkone15
OutlawStar01

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Suzuka Hiroshima
& Bandit

Suzuka's body was fine and her mind. Nothing could really be 'healed' for her. When going through the portal, so much power hit her all at once, it over loaded her, causing her mind and body to go into a shock coma. She will not wake, yet. It will take time and rest.

((Out Of Candy: ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces