Total Votes:[ 24 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 720 721 722 > >> >>> »|

Dapper Fatcat

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Alexis looked up at the teacher oddly. "What do you want us to talk about? We're waiting for you to teach us." she commented bluntly. She stroked a small hand through her soft purple hair, pulling it behind her head. She was too tired for this kind of shenanigans.
User Image As he walked through the halls he examined the school. Trying to remember where everything was at so that he wouldn't get lost later on when he would start running around getting from one class to another " where's the main office at ?" he asked himself softly as he searched around for it. He had stayed up all night walking around not even noticing it was the next day he herd the bell rang and slightly gasped " great I'm gonna be late now... but i don't even know what class i have first..." he said walking into the nearest class room that was next to him. so much for his second day of school. he didn't though eventually this day would fix itself out in the end. Or so he hoped it would.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

"I mean...Not really talking to me...Like..among yourself and such.." Vince scratched his head, looking over the violet haired girl, "I mean...you know...friendly talk...I didn't expect a completely Silent class..." He sighed a bit, and looked at the rest of the student. They came here expecting a lesson. So Vince was going to give them one. "Alright...Since most of you are expecting more so of a lesson than getting to know each other...let's begin then.."

After saying that, a chalk rose from the board. It rose on it, spelling out the words "Element Control Session one: The Big Three Words" Vince looked up at the board and pointed to the words. "Does anyone know the three words that you should know when to control your element?"

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageUser Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Pink Haired Genius.
A Time Witch b***h.

~~~
"I'm A Living Dream..."
"I'm A Sexy Genius!"
"Life...doesn't hold me firmly enough to keep me awake..."
"Time...Doesn't see me as a friend...but as it's Master!"
"Dreams...are who I am..."
"Time...Is what I use.."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Before the question was asked, Diva suddenly entered the classroom, seeing all these students at once. She stared at them for a second, then went on to her seat. Noticing that they was in a middle of a lesson, Diva sprouted out a 'oops' noise and returned back to her normal self. Which is more bitcher than you think.

---

Yoka was on his way to class, considering the rude interruption of Divamore. He didn't expect for someone to be in his dorm so unexpectedly. "Now I'm gonna be so late because of her...dammit.." Yoka cursed, as he entered the back door of the school. He had to go up a floor to the classroom where everyone was at.

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]
Alice Nine: Heart of Gold

User Image It's morning now, the events of yesterday were hectic. "Welp.. Let's see what today brings." Taake said as he entered school. He was late, but he wasn't in a real hurry, or any hurry at all for that matter. Taake entered class unnoticed by the teacher and took a seat in the back. "The most fun this school has is the challenges. The classes are boring.." Taake mumbled as he put his head down.

Dapper Fatcat

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Alexis gazed around the class briefly as the teacher, who seemed too young and nervous to be teaching. Even still, she did her best to pay attention, the large sags beneath her eyes indicating her sleepless night. She didn't think this class would be worth it. She was young but she WAS water. Control of water was bred into her. She didn't want to waste time. She already missed her father's home schooling.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

"As for the person who thinks class is boring.." Vincent suddenly appeared right in front of Taake. His eyes was gaze upon this boys. "Taake...Right?" He asked him as he placed his hands on the desk that Taake was sitting on. "Do you know the answer to my question?"

User ImageUser Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Pink Haired Genius.
A Time Witch b***h.

~~~
"I'm A Living Dream..."
"I'm A Sexy Genius!"
"Life...doesn't hold me firmly enough to keep me awake..."
"Time...Doesn't see me as a friend...but as it's Master!"
"Dreams...are who I am..."
"Time...Is what I use.."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Diva looked over at the teacher. He seemed more younger than he should be for a teacher. Then again, she saw a baby be a teacher in another school she went to. That place is gone now, well after what Diva did to it.

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]
Alice Nine: Heart of Gold

Feral Shapeshifter

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxRevenge is an act of passion; vengeance of Justice...

Akiye had traveled with Xhex for a while before finally bidding herself farewell, and later finally finding her room. Now there she was still underneath her covers sleeping soundly due to her mischievous cat destroying the alarm clock, but as she began to wake up she noticed how late it really was. Jumping up from her bed she began to run around putting on her clothing and such all the while yelling at her still drowsy cat. "YUKI!!! I'M GOING TO BE LATE!!" Of course she somehow already knew she was late but she just hoped with all her might that the teacher either hadn't taken attendance or would let her tardy slip since it was the first day. At long last she hopped out the door tugging her sock on her left foot up while Yuki followed behind with the missing shoe in her mouth.

As Akiye slightly opened the door and peered inside she used her illusion skills to make her seem invisible to the class, as she walked calmly past everyone her only worry now would be someone sensing her. Unknown to Akiye, Yuki whom was not camouflaged stuck closely behind the Kitsune without a care in the world.

Injuries are revenged; crimes are avenged....xxxxxx

User ImageUser Image
User ImageThe teacher appeared instantly in front of Taake's desk as he was putting his head down. "Bwahh!" Taake yelled in shock as he fell out of his desk. He jumped right back up as soon as his fell. "Umm... What question..?" Taake said in response. "How did you even see me get into class late? I sneaked right past you." Taake said as he started poking the teachers head waiting for a response. Taake's facial expression at the moment.
User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

Logan glanced back as the teacher had immediately caught the student who snuck in. The teacher's movements were so quick that they were barely visible. It seemed, despite his apparent age, he was certainly a fit teacher for such a class. Logan looked back to the writing on the board. He calmly ran the question through his head. What words could he be referring to?

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Vince looked down at him with glare. Of course he would see him. Besides, Vince has a barrier in this room...he'll know when someone comes in and who goes out. He had his serious face on. "...Let me say this again..." He moved closer to his face, "What's the answer to my question...if you get it wrong...you get a month worth of detention.." He said in his most serious voice ever.

Dapper Fatcat

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
The petite purple haired girl stood at her desk, looking back at the teacher. "This is entirely uncalled for. You haven't taught us jack-s**t and you expect us to know the answers to these ridiculous questions. There could be a thousand answers to one question pertaining to words." She stopped for a moment and crossed her arms over her chest, a small bead of water appearing on her cheek. "Leave that poor kid alone." she demanded, frowning.
User ImageThe teacher looked at him in a very serious face, and then repeated the question. "Well.. I have no elements so.." Taake said as he shrugged. A purple haired girl then spoke up. Taake glanced over at her with a disapproving look that was saying "Shush", he didn't want her to get into a mess with the teacher. "You might wanna get back to teaching, teacher. I'll just sit here and take a small snooze." Taake said as he was sitting back down.

Feral Shapeshifter

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxRevenge is an act of passion; vengeance of Justice...

At the sound of the teachers stern voice she couldn't help but panic at the thought of him finding her and she was almost to a free seat, but she almost gasped if not for remembering she was supposed to be sneaking when a fellow student spoke up against him. Akiye then stared between the girl then the teacher before slowly going down on her knees to crawl the rest of the way to a free desk in the back. She silently thought to herself 'I will not get caught up into this scene' but at that moment Akiye noticed that her cat was now swiping at her tail now that she was completely helpless to the playful creature.

Injuries are revenged; crimes are avenged....xxxxxx

User ImageUser Image

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

"..." Vince looked back at the Purple haired girl. Either she was just annoyed that she had to get up at this time, or she was just really hating him. Vincent laughed at the both of them. "Gosh..Can't take a joke when you feel one.." He moved back up to the front of the class. "Seriously though..Taake...Don't be late anymore please...shows up on my record...which isn't a good thing." He then turns to Blond hair girl with cat ears, "That means you too..okay~?" He said in his normal voice, which sounded like a 14 year old boy voice.

"I expected no one to get this question anyway...it's actually quite hard to answer, but if you would had known it..it would had made my teaching much more easier.." He sat back down on his desk, looking at the class. "..Concentration...focus on what you can do, Determination...knowing that you can do it, and Will...feeling that you can do it..These three words...are the basic words for element control..." Vince looked back at Taake and gave him a grin, "This is also good information for you back there...even if you don't have a element...and that's completely fine." He smiled.

"Now..Since we are getting into the 1/4 point of class...I might as well give you a tour of the arena that you guys will be hanging out at the most in this class.." After he said that, Vince pressed a button on his desk. That allowed the class to be split in half, opening a giant staircase down to a lower level. "Please...follow me.."

[[OOC: Haha they was getting ready to explode on him..]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces