Yayyy 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 720 721 722 > >> >>> »|

User Image
[xV I L N I XxoA R B O R N E A U Xx]

As the fighting continued, Nix vacillated frequently between active and passive fighting styles. At one point, he stood watching calmly as two werewolves tore each other apart limb from limb, convinced that the other was the true enemy. Some few moments later, he was using a swooping kind of acrobatic technique to leap over another enemy, twisting to swing not one, but two fast flying feet at the creature's head. Likewise, he altered between brutal and gentle retaliation. Sometimes he would leave the wolves to run in fear, just like with the first pair, but others were variously maimed and left to die. It was all rather vicious. To Vilnix, this was not a bloody battle, however. It was an exercise. For far too long, he had waited to exercise his limited abilities. There were things that weakened him heavily that had not before, which generally manifested in the form of migraines, and things that were easier to handle thanks to a few years at the school under his belt.

What he could inspire his enemies to do to one another was a lesson in bending minds to his will -- a harrowing task with a sorcerous limiter. Still, he continued on calmly, almost serenely, despite the protest of his body. Casually, he turned bones to dust with just a blink. He appeared tranquil as he used the weight of his own body to knock one lycanthrope into another, altering his form ever so slightly to have the strength to do so. He took note, however, that the combined efforts of these two teams seemed to have little effect on stemming the tide. They were trying, too. He glanced to Logan, who seemed to be cutting the most out of the crowd at that point. What was his next move? Distracted by this, as well as the monstrous pain coursing from his head to his toes, he was bowled over by a rather large brute of a werewolf. Laying on his back, he saw a great maw open before him, saw-like teeth lining each side. The creature almost killed him right then and there, but just as it moved to snap at his jugular vein, the space between them increased. He stared emotionlessly as the great wolf began floating skyward, then rose to his feet when there was sufficient space between them. With another exhaled breath, he forced back all other approaching enemies with another wave of altered gravity.

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,
But now I don't even know,
If hell wants me anymore...

((I only can imagine 21 guns playing during Sorrow's battling honestly xD))
Sorrow was about to help Alexis up when two wolves pounced on Sorrow. Sorrow blinked in surprise and as one wolf's jaws went for her she held up her arm, the spiked stabbing into's its face and throwing it into instant pain. As that werewolf fled Sorrow rolled out of he way of the other werewolf's paw. As Sorrow jumped up she shot out blades from her arms again like quills, stabbing into the werewolf's neck and killing it. She looked at Alexis."If your okay do you mind helping? Seems these wolves just figured out we are away from everyone else and are easier tar- AH!" Sorrow yelped in surprise when a werewolf jumped on her back and bit her in the shoulder. Sorrow tried to throw it off but it pinned her down and kept biting Sorrow repeatedly. Sorrow managed to throw back an arm and the blades on it ripped off one of the werewolf's legs. The werewolf howled in pain and hopped back, whimpering.Sorrow slowly got up, her shoulders bleeding, and she glared at the werewolf. "Well, that wasn't very nice..."Sorrow growled as she raised an arm and the blades shot for the wolf's neck, slicing it right off. As the decapitated wolf fell at her feet, Sorrow closed her eyes and started to whimper as she covered her head with her hands.A voice, barely audible to others but screaming clear in Sorrow's head, spoke to Sorrow.
'Oh come on, Sorrow, you can't hold me in much longer, you used so many blades, I'm surprised how long you lasted~' The voice spoke to Sorrow in a damning tone."Your going to hurt everyone, not just the wolves were fighting, I'm not letting you out." It looked like Sorrow was speaking to herself, when really she was speaking to the voice. 'Psh, fine then, but I will take over soon, remember that, Sorrow. Oh, and there's some wolves charging for you.' Sorrow opened her eyes and jumped out of the way of 3 charging wolves. The wolves turned and growled as two at the same time lunged for Sorrow. Sorrow ducked and, raising her arms, the blades sliced the bellies of the wolves. As the wolves fell in pain the third faked a left bite at her waist and instantly went for the right, surprising Sorrow. She kicked the wolf in the chest, and as it fell down, out of breath, Sorrow sawed its head right off with her bladed arm. The other two wolves went for Sorrow's legs but she jumped up and pinned their heads with her feet, slicing into their backs and breaking their spines before decapitating them.Sorrow fell down, the pain from her body immense, but she simply got up to fight.

Play me the song of death
Oh,Play me the song of death
Give me hope,one last time
Please,Play me the song of death

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.
~~~
"I'm A Living Dream...
Life...doesn't hold me firmly enough to keep me awake...
Dreams...are who I am..."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Yoka nods at the both of them before finishing the small tornado under him. This was a risky thing to do, since there was a limit Aerin and Jernell had, and the speed of the technique might be altered because of weight. But here goes nothing. "All of you...hold to me!" He shouted, and the very next second, Yoka lets the tornado under him go wild inside the barrier and everything started to spin like a spin top. "Beyblade time!" He shouted as the large spiky barrier became a Death pinball of death, as it knocks into all of the Wolfmen till there was no more left.

Well At least on his end.

---

[[Outer Out Cycle: Okay we can finish this Wolf thing now..I want to go to the real story now biggrin ]]]
Alice Nine: Heart of Gold

User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

((Ok, I will finish it then.))
Logan had taken out numerous werewolves as the water from their bodies had gathered. Now around him and the others of his team, enough water to fill as lake had been gathered, and acted to defend and attack against the incoming werewolves. Logan had decided it was time to end this. He closed his eyes, and began to concentrate. The water began to transform into a thick mist. It enveloped the field and surrounded all the others. The air grew quite cold as ice coated the ground. "Art of Ice: Freezing Mist" Howls of pain and movement could be heard in the mist, as well as a crackling sound. As the mist returned to it's watery state, the field was left coated in ice. And before them were the many icy statues, the frozen bodies of the werewolves, now completely lifeless.
User Image Jarnell could feel the wind inside the barrier gradually getting stronger and stronger he figured it would be best to just melt into his own drawing and did so seeping his body into his own ink like barrier as it was used as a weapon knocking out all the wolfmen in the area and rendering them. as the 'pinball of death' stopped moving the barrier started to shrink and diminish forming up Jarnell's body he stood there panting a bit since the technique took a lot out of him he had over strained himself instead of pacing his self which wasn't his best idea for the week... he looked around the field seeing what they had did seeing that none of the wolmen were moving and was a bit relived " i guess... we did it..." he said putting his brush back in his pocket and pulling out piece of butterscotch and plopping it in his mouth

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Aerin felt the wind pick up dangerously from Yoka attack. Not wanting to be anywhere near the attack when it went off, it would be a bad thing if her wings caught any of the wind coming off the attack since she could not fold them completely up due to her injured shoulder; she leaped into the air. Watching from above as Yoka releases his 'pinball of death' and the wind attack did it's duty of ridding their part or the field of the last of the wolves. Over on the other side of the field she could see Logan finishing up his groups side in his own fashion. Sheathing her sword Aerin rejoined the group to see Jarnell separating from his ink wall. Letting her furred claws fade, she put her hands in her pockets; wincing slightly as her wounded shoulder began healing again after having the wound reopen from the short flight. "Now I really need a nap." she looked down at her gore covered clothes. "And a shower."

-to pull another hand into the light.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.
~~~
"I'm A Living Dream...
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Finally! The Deed was done, As yoka felt onto the ground. Feeling more tired than he should have been, Yoka felt one with the ground for a moment. It was cold and damp, unlike the hot day it has been. "..Done..done and done.." He smiled, as he looked up to see that Logan was done. Aerin and Jarnell was just as tired as he was. Well at least he thought. "..Okay Jarnell...NOW we can be properly introduced.."

---

[[Outer Out Cycle: It's "Do whatever" time till the next event :3 ]]]

User Image Jarnell turned around looking at Yoka laying on the ground as he spoke up at him "ah,, yes sorry about earlier..." he said looking over at Aerin "if you don't mind .. I'd like to use that for later..." he said pulling the blood stains from her clothing with a simple twirl of his finger the blood formed into a ball and seeped into the little jar he pulled out from his back pocket. he put the cork back on the bottle and went to go help yoka up " My name is Jarnell Nickolas.. it's... nice meeting you all..." he said helping him to his feet. his started to look as thought it was melting over his cuts and wounds covering his marks.

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Aerin watched as Jarnell took the blood stains from her clothes and put them in a jar. "Go right ahead." she said then seeing Yoka and Jarnell getting to know each other took her leave of the group with a wave and a simple "See you guys later" making her way back in to the school her first stop was the auditorium. Walking in she found Pan sitting on her bag fast asleep, walking up to her bag she kicked it lightly startling the ferret. "Some watch dog you are." Pan growled at being referred to as a dog. Crawling off the bag so Aerin could pick it up and putting it on her uninjured shoulder, Pan looked her up and down before wrinkling his nose at the smell of dried blood on her skin. Aerin just shook her head at his expression and headed out the door toward the dorm."Come on or I'm going to leave you." Pan scampered after her but kept his distance. 'I wonder if my roommate has shown up yet...if I have one.' Aerin though wondering who her roommate could be if it was someone she had met or not. It could be anyone since the dorms were co-ed. Finally making it to her room she headed in for of a much needed shower and change in clothes.

[[ Edit ]]

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.
~~~
"I'm A Living Dream...
Yoka...

---
"Safe the Sorry for later man.." Yoka pats him on the back. Which is something Yoka never really do when it comes to meeting people. But he felt a bit better, knowing that there is people that would come and help him get rid of Wolfmen. "Yoka Namizou..Nice to meet you!" He smiled as Yoka waved Aerin goodbye.

---

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]

User Image "..okay.." he said stumbling a bit as yoka patted him on the back while he was waving to Arein as well. "So... are you... new here too?" he asked regaining his composer standing straight up. as his tail wag back and fourth nonchalant like putting his hands in his pockets as he looked over at him.
User Image As the 3 wolfmen were charging at Taake they were soon finished by others at the football field. "Well.. Crap.. I was hoping for some more fun." Taake said to himself. "Well, it looks like there aren't anymore of them. Guess I'll take a rest." He said as he plopped on the ground.

[[Short post is short]]

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100

After cleaning all the blood off and made sure her shoulder was healing right, Aerin changed into a tank top that was low enough in the back to be able to have her wings out without ripping the shirt and some sweat pants then stretched out on her stomach on her bed for a quick nap before going to find some food. Resting her head on her arms Pan came over and nuzzled his way into the crook of her arm and lay down next to his mistress keeping watch.

[[ last post for a few hour b back l8r ]]

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,
But now I don't even know,
If hell wants me anymore...

Sorrow looked at the blood stained on her from the attacks of the wolves on her. She was a bit dizzy, so she decided to head back to her room and take a bunny nap. As she walked back, her crow, Darkness, flew over to Yoka and landed on his head again, just to piss him off.

Play me the song of death
Oh,Play me the song of death
Give me hope,one last time
Please,Play me the song of death

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.
~~~
"I'm A Living Dream...
Yoka...

---
"Not really at new as most of you guys here.." Yoka explained, "I've been here for about a month...so I'm just between new and ol-..GAH!" Suddenly, a Crow landed on Yoka's head. It was pecking on it like it was food or something. "...where is that girl...This is her Crow isn't it..?" Yoka tries to swat it away before knocking into Taake, as he rested on the ground. This series of events made Yoka seem like a clumsy fool.

---

[[Outer Out Cycle: Oh yeah forgot something.....Well..I should put it on the poll...]]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces