Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 720 721 722

Original Noob

User Image

Hikaru Seikerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You have to live and die by your own rules,xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnot for anybody else.

Hikaru listened to Lina's answer, taking in that she is a melee and ranged fighter. Hikaru specialized in long range combat, perhaps a lesson or two in hand-to-hand combat would benefit him. His interest was peaked at the comment about not eating. His response was "Wait, you don't have to eat? Damn you're lucky." Hikaru chuckled and added "I remember a time when I didn't have to eat." before crossing his arms and waiting for a response from Lina. The Nasod shrugged and said "Well, we're talking. Not so much walking though." Hikaru smiled and said to Lina "Sure. I could give you a tour. Been stuck here for a while now. You tend to learn the place when you can't exactly leave." The male Nasod tapped his right foot repeatedly on the ground, realizing they should probably get going and said "Lead the way ma'am."

I'm here : Halls
                                                  I'm with : Lina
                                                  I'm feeling :
                                                  OoC :

Hikaru's Theme
User Image

ғaтнer, ι wιll alwayѕ вe тнaт ѕaмe вoy тнaт
      xxxxxxѕтood вy тнe ѕea and waтcнed yoυ тower over мe . . .

"Ah, excellent. I'm not one to usually interject on people, but would it be alright if I met up with you at the festival later?" Gaige replied to Nammii, his voice slightly awkward in tone. He figured asking completely new people to hang out with them was the least of his worries, but seeing as how he rarely did such things he tried his best to hid his anxiousness.

Just then, he noticed Kiaku running towards the edge of the school grounds, a quick excited look on his face as he took off. Gaige was unsure what got him so worked up, but he figured it was a personal matter. "He certainly is quick, isn't he?" Gaige joked, looking over to where Kiaku had ran off too, and extending a small smIle to Nammii.

. . . now, ι'м older ι wanna вe тнe ѕaмe aѕ yoυ

ooc; COLLEGE IS THE HARDS sad

KaiBurst
      tityanya
      neigeno

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image

Tana
Dragon child

The Hathcling’s high spirits dimmed a bit when she was told she could not go to the festival yet, how long dose it take for a festival to open. Days, Hours, minutes? She wanted to go now, her hands fiddled with the ends of her hair with disappointment. It took her a moment to understand what she was being told, though she responded with a small nod of her head while her wagging tail slowly sand town to the ground, “G-gao…” She mumbled, as the two interacted with the male her mind began to wonder about all the tasty foods that she could find at the festival until Kiaku raised his voice to catch her attention before he darted off. She vaguely recalled Kiaku mentioning a friend he wanted her to meet a couple time, each time he mentioned this friend she grew more curious and anxious to meet this friend. She tilted her head for a moment; she felt the strong urge to give chase in the back of her mind. She vaguely recalled Kiaku mentioning a friend he wanted her to meet a couple time, each time he mentioned this friend she grew more curious and anxious to meet this friend. She looked over to Nammii with a brightly lite smile, “Tana..m…mee..t Kiaku..frie..nd!” She chirped with a waging tail.

Tana ran off after Kiaku shortly after she spoke, “HOGERORO!”, she roared with confidence in her ability to track her friend no matter how quickly he ran off. Though it seemed he was traveling slower than normal making the chase less challenging. She leaped up to the top of the wall that that bordered the courtyard which Kiaku vanished over. The moment she reached the top she briskly perched herself on the top, her crimson gaze slowly widened in awe as she watched her friend approaching a large creature that Tana had never seen before. Her tail slowly rose up behind her, the scales in her tail lightly loosened to make a faint chime before she leaped down from the wall and advanced forward. The closer she drew; she noticed the small critters grew less chatty. Holding their voices in awe for the Hatchling’s interaction with the large creature. Her pace grew slower when she noticed how Kiaku interacted with the creature; A student? Tana wondered as she slowly advanced closer on the tip of her tips.

Once she reached the two, the Hatchling walked over to Kiaku and stood beside him with no hesitation as she examined how Kiaku touched the creature’s face. The end of her tail flicked the air as she looked up into the creature’s large yellow eye, a series of short growls escaped her throat, merely a friendly greeting for beasts while she lightly sniffed the air that surrounded it. Though she kept her posture fairly straight to show dominance.

User Image

----------------------------------------------

((Bleh, brain fart, been a while. ))

KiaBurst

tityanya

King Okami

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"It's just me..."
Yoka Namizou

--

-Between Time-

Clear glared at the armored guardian, speaking down on him for changing the timeline. He seemed surprised that Clear could even do that anyway, but at the same time, it seemed like anything Clear said to this guy wasn't going through him. So Clear shrugged it off. "Fine mister armor timelord dude... I have a feeling this won't happen again. At least not anytime soon. So don't worry about it..." Clear turned away from the mystical being, and moved up ahead. "After all those visions I got while doing this... I hope I don't have to, but I just might have to..." Clear paused, then turned back to him. "By the way I'm not a freaking boy! I'm 25 years old... damn..."

"...Miracle Screen.." Clear waved his hand in front of him, and on cue, a screen popped up in front of him. It hovered around him, as the screen shows a overhead view of the school. "...." There was a young boy moving into the school. "...A new student eh?"

--Back in the Cafeteria--

Akyo gave Tinsley all of her attention, as she gathered herself to introduce herself to Akyo. It was cute. Really cute. "...Awh! Well! ..." Akyo wasn't perfect when it came to meeting new people, but at least she was talkitive enough to move the conversation. It can turn weird sometimes, but overall, Akyo can handle this. She thinks so at least. "...My Name is Akyo Gorenzen... It's nice to meet you Tinsley. Officially..." She chuckled and smiled at her. Her flame was now a lime green color, meaning peaceful and calmness.

"And do not worry about that Tintin!" Akyo thought of a creative name on a spot. Only thing is that it wasn't all that creative. Okay maybe it was a little funny. "...I'm not great around people as well! I basically have no friends and I'm literally a hot head.." Akyo points to her flame, "...Literally..." As soon as she mentioned that, water trickled down her arm. She jumped, from the reaction of cold liquid hitting her. What the heck? She cover her flame, and looked around. Was there a fire somewhere?

"...Sprinklers? What's going o-.....uuuugh..." Akyo was now feeling sick. Tinsley mentioned about leaving the cafe. "...Let's go..." She agreed, "...This water is making me feel lightheaded..." With that, Akyo reached out for Tinsley, as she looked towards the exit.

-- In another section --

"Yawn... tired.." Yoka moved along the crowded hallways of EMHS, as he listened to his stomach fight its hunger for food. He knew he should had picked up that apple from the cafeteria this morning. Then again, he would had still been hungry. Time was moving along, as the dark haired boy moved towards the dorms. It was almost 12 pm now. Yoka had no more classes for the day, which was a great feeling. He didn't feel like doing anymore paperwork anyway. Especially from the boring history class. "...Now that I'm thinking about..." Yoka suddenly cocked his head a little, placing his hand on his chin. "...I should return that EMHS History Book back in the library..." But should he? He is gonna be in a lot of trouble, since he had that book for so damn long, thanks to all the stuff that happened last. He's been a busy person, dealing with all these events. "...Yeah I guess I should go into the library.."

With that thought in mind, Yoka went to his locker, and pulled out a dusty old book. "A time in EMHS History..." Yoka chuckled, placing the book in his bag, "...I think they might have to make a new version about the school getting destroyed twice..."

Yoka was now on his way to the Library.

--
User Image
"Why do I have to go.."
Akyo Gorenzen

"There's never a limit to learning..."
Clear Marrona

Enter a room where destiny proves your worth.
Welcome to the EMHS Zone.

[OOC: Seriously I gotta make more time for this....]]

Theme: Aisha Kono Koe Karashite

Calling Carnage

Arsenic_Poptarts

Tipsy Prophet

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[" Appearing! Certain Victory!"]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Lance stood at the gate, trepidation filled his body, He knew his mission, he’d been training for it, preparing both physically and mentally, yet is was all so surreal. Albion had been grooming him, making sure he was ready to fight the Nightmares and find the Daydreams, It had been a rough few months, sometimes Albion would leave for days on end, leaving lance to struggle for himself in the Dreamscape. Lance was ready, he clenched a fist and readjusted the bag on his shoulder before taking his first steps into the school grounds, ow many Daydreams were there? all he knew was that they were to play a key role in saving the world. as he walked he fiddled with the key around his neck, it was larger than a normal key and emblazoned with a stylized “I”.

Lance felt a spike in the area’s energy, a tension, something was about to happen, a fight? where was it? LAnce was aching for some action. the cafeteria! he hurried but when he got there he was disappointed, no fight, no standoffs, nothing. The boy’s shoulders sunk, Albion had promised that Lance wouldn’t be bored, but so far that was exactly what he was. He pulled up a chair and sat, waiting for something, anything really to happen. the tension was still heavy in the air two people, a boy and a darkskinned girl seemed like they could still go at it, he silently hoped the encounter would escalate. He absentmindedly spun his key on his index finger impatiently

With:
Located:

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇["The Strongest of All Time!"]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

T H EX X XE N D
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇
User Image
Chaosuraxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kiakuxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There’s no such thing as limits
xxxxx There’s no such thing as absolutes

As he stroked the side of his old friend's head, Kiaku heard a faint sound from not far behind. Turning his head to see that Tana had finally caught up, he found himself smiling a bit. Before he could open his mouth up to tell her to come over, a loud guttural growl escaped from his monstrous companion. Shaking his head, the beast aimed its single horn forward as if trying to establish that it was much bigger than Tana and could easily handle her. Without a moment of hesitation, the whelp smacked the beast on the side of its massive head.

Despite its head nearly being three times the size of Kiaku alone, the beast seemed to actually react from such a minor hit. Looking over at Tana as she began to growl back, the whelp's eyes narrowed almost instantly at the sound. Unsure if she was now trying to start something, he was just about to go tell her to stop too. However, the loud snort behind him startled him a bit. Feeling a warm air hit him in the back of the neck, he didn't like what he felt hit him as well. As a bit of slime shot onto his tail, he jumped forward and began to violently swing his tail around. "Aw c'mon! That's gross!" He found himself saying as he continued to try and fling the goop that was clinging to the side of his tail off, unaware of what was really going on beside him.

Looking down at the unfamiliar creature, the single horned monster leaned out from the forest. Its nostrils right above Tana, it took one whiff of her and then seemed to let out a low moan. The ground rumbling a bit as it did so, it looked upon her with its yellow eyes. The hostile look that it once carried almost left instantly upon catching his comrade's scent on her small body. There was a rather dangerous smell to her still, but the danger was outweighed by the scent of the alpha.

Finally flinging it off his tail, Kiaku shivered as he watched the goop go flying into a tree. As it pegged a bird that was roosting in a tree, he watched as it plummeted towards the ground. Without a seconds thought, he turned towards Tana and told her, "Don't eat that!" rather loudly. Sighing almost immediately afterwards, he looked at his two friends. Rushing in between the two of them, he rushed up to Tana and smiled as he grabbed her wrist. "Tana, this is my friend Tankro! He's my training partner, so please be nice to him," He told her as he slowly began to pull her towards the beast.

As he stopped at the same point he was standing before, he looked up at the monster. Slowly raising the arm that held Tana's hand, he raised her hand up to the creature. Examining the girl's hand for a moment, the creature seemed to inspect it for a brief time. Pressing the leathery skin of the side of his head against her small hand, he dragged it for a bit, before backing up. Turning his body around, the creature began to walk back into the forest. The ground shaking with each and every step, it seemed that he was somewhat displeased. "Tankro! C'mon, don't be like that!" Kiaku shouted out as he released Tana's wrist, clearly irritated that he just walked off like that.

“There’s no such thing as limits.”
xxxxxYour words became my inspiration, and I reached out my hand towards you

With : : Tana, and Tankro.
Thoughts : : C'mon you two! Just try to be friends!
Theme : :
Form : :
User Image

OOC : :

niegeno

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image

Tana
Dragon child

Tana’s gaze remained glued on the creature’s large yellow gaze. Her bare feet remained firmly planted on her earth floor as the strong nostril winds washed against her small body. The loosened scales on her tail lightly chimed in the breeze as her tail supported her stance behind her. She refused to budge an inch as he flaunted his large size, though his attempts to intimidate her had little effect on the hatchling. Tana still kept a straightened stance as she always enjoyed a challenge; smiling she released a few more growls, for some it would seem threatening but to a beast it was simply friendly talk. She was completely oblivious to Kiaku flailing about beside her to rid the sticky yellow nostril gunk from his tail. Any globs that landed on her were quickly rained of all moisture and chipped in small crispy flakes away. She did not seem to mind it as Kiaku did, thought she did not mind a lot of things.

When Kiaku grabbed her wrist, the hatchling gave a surprised jolt as her tail swung straight up into the air. She realized that Kiaku had a habit of grabbing her wrist without permission or without warning, though she did not seem to mind too much. She wondered if it was another one of those strange customs from this country. She looked to the hand, her gaze fallowed up his limb to face with a curious expression; A game? She wondered with a tail wagging smile, “Kiaku?’ She curiously mumbled as she watched to see what he would do next. When Kiaku forced her hand to touch the creature’s tough hide, the scales on her tail stood up as she released a small cloud of gray smoke from her lips. “Gao?!” She she looked back and forth between Kiaku’s hand and the creature, when she felt the creature’s head lightly pushed against her hand the hatchling’s gaze retreated off to the side with embarrassment. She only heard bits and pieces of what Kiaku had told her.

Being forced to pet the creature made her slightly uncomfortable, this was not something she was used to. Her mother taught her that it could be very disrespectful to pet other creatures; it was a human habit after all. While it inspected her small hands, she too took note of the texture of his hide, she had never felt anything like it before, so tough, so tasty- Her stomach whispered a faint growl, one that was soft enough for the Hatchling not to notice or lose her train of thought. Despite the circumstances she was still excited to finally meet Kiaku’s friend. Before she could mutter Kiaku’s name, the creature withdrew and began to head back into the forest and her wrist was released. Tana felt a small sting of disappointment, she wanted to play with the creature; she wondered if the creature would be her friend too; Kiaku said his name was…Tankro? , “GEROROOO!”She then released a friendly roar at the beast that wished for friendship and a small farwell. She looked to Kiaku with a small smile, “Kiaku, friend Tan..kro?..is” The hatchling took a moment to think about her words, she wanted to saw the human word for amazing but she had not learned it yet, “Big Good?...Wow?...Gao~…No how say…”She muttered in disappointment. As her hands fiddled together behind her back the scales on her tail flattened back into place, “What is tra..ining..par..partner?” Tana curiously asked as she wondered waited for an answer and wanted to know what Kiaku would do next.

User Image

KiaBurst

User Image
Chaosuraxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kiakuxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There’s no such thing as limits
xxxxx There’s no such thing as absolutes

As the beast continued to walk away, Kiaku's eyes narrowed at the sight of the monster leaving. He didn't really seem to take to Tana all too much, but at least he didn't view her as a threat. However as Tana let out a friendly roar, the beast stopped and looked back. Seemingly smiling at the two kids, he nodded, before continuing his path back into the forest. "...I think he likes you," He said as the monster let out a temporary farewell moan, the sound bellowing out into the forest. Several flocks of birds flying after the sound was released, it was obvious how scared they were.

Turning to face Tana as she seemed to ask about him, the young whelp turned his head to the side for a bit. Trying to figure out what she was trying to say, he thought about it for a second. Staring at her, he put his index finger on his chin and began to think it over. "Yeah, he is really awesome," He told her, piecing together what she was trying to say. He had known the monster for several years, so he was kind of used to him. However, many of people who met the beast believed him to be hostile and an enemy, until he would come trotting up to him and being all friendly-like.

Catching the hatchling questioning what a training partner was, he instantly knew how to show her. Clenching his fist, he threw a punch to his side and grinned. "Someone I...uhh, play with," He told her. He knew far too well she seemed to mistake his sparring matches against others as play, but it wasn't completely wrong. He did always have fun fighting people for the sake of the fun of it. Course, he didn't like fighting when things were just for the sake of fighting though. "Oh, but...You wanna go check out that festival?" He asked her, as he gestured towards the direction of town, looking her in the eyes as he expected to see an unsung amount of excitement within her ruby spheres.

“There’s no such thing as limits.”
xxxxxYour words became my inspiration, and I reached out my hand towards you

With : : Tana.
Thoughts : : Well...that did go better than I expected.
Theme : :
Form : :
User Image

OOC : :

niegeno

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image

Tana
Dragon child

When Tankro stopped upon hearing the hatchling’s friendly growls, the hatchling’s body tensed a little as she watched him look back at them. A numb tingle sensation n** at the bottom of her bare feet as the earth ceased to quiver beneath her when the giant creature grew still. Tana’s eyes grew wide as the massive creature send an approving nods their way. Bubbling with joy, the hatchling shot up to the tip of her toes with her tail wagging behind her as she released a cloud of bright yellow flames up into the air above them, the burning cloud bloomed like maturing petals before its existence was extinguished from the air; Did I make a new friend?! She thought as she watched the birds take flight into the sky shortly after the large creature vanished in the tall trees. She sent a pleased cheery face Kiaku’s way, as he spoke of his amazing friend. She nodded in agreement even thought she only understood bits of it. She moved a little closer to Kiaku as he began to explain to her what a training partner was, completely forgetting his lecture about personal space in the feasting room with the thrilled energy that surged through her mind.

“Oh..Play!”The ends of her long neon blue hair ignited into flames as she wondered if Tankro would become her “training partner” too. She was in the mood to play now. Tempted to tackle Kiaku her train of thought was quickly disrupted when Kiaku began to speak again.

Tana’s smiling face seemed to glow brighter when Kiaku asked if she wanted go to the festival. Her tail rose up straight behind her. Thrilled beyond words her feet seemed to answer for her as she began to bolt off in the direction of the festival. Her toes tore small chunks of from the ground, though before the distance grew too large the hatchling collected herself, digging her heels into the ground as she skid to a halt on the soft dirt. With two heel trails laying on the dirt behind her, she aimed her head back in Kiaku’s expression. Her tail happily wagging behind her as she looked into his eyes, “Can go now?!” Her voice filled with excitement as she waited for a reply. But it was then she remembered what the tasty Nammaii told her about the festival. Whatever restraints kept her from running further melted away while slowly her glowing expression lost its glow, “Fes..t..ti.val…clo..osed…No go?” She asked with a small sigh, pushing a small gray cloud from her lips. The end of her tail fell to the ground. A frown beginning to form on her lips as she looked to Kiaku for answers.

User Image

KiaBurst

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Tιƚαɳια Dҽʋҽɾҽυx

"There's no polite way to say this: ******** off"

I am here: Ambrose's room
With: Ambrose

╔══════════════════════════════════╗

Titania couldn't help but give an amused chuckle when Ambrose held his finger up in a "wait" gesture while he thought about if he'd ever used a phone. He at first answered that logically he'd probably used one, before admitting defeat and saying he's possibly never used one. Titania let out a few chuckles of laughter. 'At least you're being honest with yourself." Titania told Ambrose.

When she brought up the wasting magic topic, Ambrose simply shrugged it off. He then explained that the runes were more time consuming than anything.
"So what would be quicker, going into town and getting a key made in five minutes, or creating new runes on your door? I won't pretend to know the first thing about making them, but wouldn't you have to restructure the runes that are already there? And that plus avoiding true names just sounds like an absolute nightmare."
Titania said to Ambrose, trying to sound reasonable. "Plus, it'll get you out of your room." she said to him with a friendly wink.

When Ambrose asked her if it was really that hard to get the information across, she simply shrugged weakly.
"I hadn't really thought of telling it like a story, that might help actually. It's the whole 'keeping it neutral' part that's hard. Because I have my own opinions about what happened, and you're right, I just can't say anything. I can't say things like 'the lizard people are the reason the western country dissolved into anarchy 30 years ago'. Although for some reason I remember a lot of people saying that for some reason...But thinking about it now I could say that that was a popular conspiracy theory...Hmm. I think it'll just take practice, and then I'll be just as good as you at teaching classes and s**t." Titania said to Ambrose, sticking her tongue out.

Then there was the whole fiasco with Ambrose assuming she meant they should do something dirty together. She wouldn't suggest that in a million years. Ambrose was her bro, the person she could talk to. Not someone to kiss or something. The simple thought of it was enough to squick her out. He gave a monotonous reply, saying that yes, dinner would be lovely.
"Ah, yeah, I'm sure it does. The first question though, is what kind of food would we want to get? Mediterranean? Italian? Something else? I suppose we should ask the girls on their opinions too, but I'm not entirely sure where they are at this time...' Titania said, trailing off on that last thought. The only two places she could think of them being at right now was either in their room, or in the dining hall. Of course, knowing Nammii, she liked to wander around campus earlier in the morning...So one could never be entirely sure where she was. She really needed to get all of them cell phones or something.

╚══════════════════════════════════╝

User ImageXOXOUser ImageZOZOUser Image

((ooc: ))
((outfit))
((Burn))

Mewlicious Paladin

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Everyone we have a new thread! I know I posted this in the OOC but I don't know how many saw it. There's a new profile layout to fill out, and a new thread to put profiles in, so once you finish that you can start posting again. It's the next day according to dark, and we're about to start an assembly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff