Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chapter 30: The Secret of Robin Williams is...?

This is actually a movie he is fliming. Whaat 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 5 ]
He is on Vacation and he is dressing up as one of the workers for fun! Wha...wait what? 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
He is stuck on that island too? Huh how? 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Well is it that this isn't even the real Robin Williams? Come on he is...um...well you know. AWWW.. 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 1 ]
Robin is rich with gold so we have to be nice to him 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
tityanya's avatar

Blessed Vampire

11,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Namii


I am here:
With:

"I exist for one reason and one reason only"




Namii gave a small whistle when the girl said that she was a shapeshifter. Gosh, that had to be a cool power! To be able to change into pretty much anything you wanted. Namii was simply stuck with human and bluebird. Granted, she did love her new human form a lot. When she mentioned that her first form was a cat, Namii smiled ruefully. So it was her first form that she'd tried to eat Namii in.

Namii turned around in surprise when she heard another girl's voice calling out to them. Sure, she knew that there were other students on the island, but they'd mostly ignored her up until this point. With the girl was a dog, and two other students, one male and one female. She nodded at the whole group in greeting before answering the one girl's question.
"Yeah, I'm from the school." She said just before Ame began her own answer. She asked how many others there were on the island, and then turned into a dog. It was a rather cute dog, and she couldn't help but pat it on the head. She wasn't entirely sure why the girl had decided to change, however.

It was then that Namii noticed there was a boat nearby. In fact, it was passing right by the island as they spoke. It looked like some kind of tour boat, but Namii didn't care about stupid tourists. What she cared about was rescue.
"HEEEEEY!" She screamed at the boat at the top of her voice, waving her arms around like a madwoman. A few of the tourists on board began to point at their group. "HELP US!" She shouted.

A few minutes later, the boat anchored as safely as it could near the coast, and a rescuing party came out for them. "You kids from the school bus that blew up?" asked the leader of the party. Namii nodded. He made a small grunt in response, and helped them all towards the boat. Once she was safely on board, Namii felt a strong rush of relief coming from Kirby's end of the bond. She was just about to look through the bond and see what happened when she received a telepathic message from him.


"She's safe. She's in my arms as we speak. Er, not speak but uh. Yeah." He sent. "Oh thank god." Namii sent back.



"To protect her"


((ooc: I got permission from dark to spawn the boat))
((Outfit))
((I Want to be Sedated))


User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image




Shifting Time

kishune

thedarkone15

Cloudy-Thief
Sgt Gearex's avatar

Shameless Hunter

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
      Aɾιɳα Fυʅɱιɳҽ

⇝"With great power comes great possibilities"⇜


I am here: Volcano's nearby hotspring
With: Volcano group


============ ============


Happy to hear she had consent before she went and did something dangerous like this, Arina leaned in closer towards the injured boy. "Perrin was it? I'm just going to warn you this might hurt a little bit, but it'll go away soon." she said to him quietly before opening her mouth wide showing off her teeth that sported small fangs longer then her normal teeth. She wasn't too fond of biting people, especially those that she didn't know, she hesitated for a moment with her mouth open hovering from inches from the boy positioned between his neck and his shoulder. Determining that this was the safest area to bite while being the most effective she closed her eyes and bite softly onto the boy's shoulder, delivering a shock to his body with a low voltage, just enough to paralyze his nerves. The spider girl held herself close to Perrin to avoid him twitching from the shock and risking hurting himself or her.

Her mouth could feel the muscle she bit into stiffen as the electricity coarsed through it. After the shock was administered she released her mouth from his shoulder and wiped the bit of saliva from his skin. "Uhm.. sorry about that.." Arina said a bit embarrassment aided by her cheeks turning red. She didn't bite him too hard so there was no puncture wounds or noticeable marks that would linger afterwards. "Ok now this might be uncomfortable for you, but I'm going to wrap you up so you're body doesn't move. You may not be able to feel it, but your ribs are still at risk if we just pick you up." she explained to him. She was happy that her mother taught her so much as a child even though at the time she thought she would never use that information. Though a lot of it did seem like it would be common sense enough. If its broken, don't move it around so much or it'll break more.

Arina had been so busy tending to Perrin she didn't even notice that Klang had left them to go after the little dragon boy from earlier. She looked up after wrapping her webbing around Perrin's torso, pinning his body to prevent it from moving. There was no real reason to completely mummify him in webs so his head and legs were left uncovered. "Do you know where this Meala person is?" she asked curiously before realizing how stupid she sounded considering they don't even know where they are let alone anyone else so it was hard to believe he would know where the girl he mentioned was from here. "Anyway lets get you out of the water. Hey other girl, do you think you can help me lift him back to the others waiting over there?" she said turning towards the girl who had practically tackle hugged Klang earlier. The spider girl turned towards the group on the edge of the hotspring avoiding the water and called to them. "Anyone interested in coming over her to help me carry him?" Klang would have been so useful right now but he decided to run off. 'Jerk'

((ooc: ))
((outfit: same as picture))
((Arina's Theme))


User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image




tityanya
Titania

thedarkone15
Diva

TBR2
Perrin/Yuki

FeraI_Miscreant
Albert

Arsenic_Poptarts
Klang. Because idk

Shifting Time
Aurita

Mewlicious Paladin's avatar

Girl-Crazy Bookworm

11,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Emmett Richards - Kirby Richards - Aquais - Ella Richards - Terra Ironpriest
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image



┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓



Hikaru was being rather stubborn with the possibilities he was considering. Though time travel could explain it. Even though Emlyn probably wasn't even half nasod, some other nasod from the future could have made her. But Terra decided not to share her little theory, since Hikaru seemed kind of frustrated with the topic. It was time to get going anyways. She tucked away what questions she had to ask Emlyn later, and focused back on the current situation.

Terra smiled seeing that their mentioning of saving Kiaku had brought out a good deal of excitement in Tiona. Terra kind of wondered where her sudden adoration of the boy had come from. It kind of reminded Terra of a puppy. Speaking of Tiona being similar to a young, untrained animal, Terra was prepared to chase after if she bolted off at the first scent of Kiaku. Terra looked ready to spring into action for a moment while Tiona smelled the air, but relaxed when Tiona seemed to decide not to run off. Well. That was refreshing.

Terra followed after Hikaru, glad to be making their way out of the jungle. She'd had enough of wacky jungle adventures for one day, and was totally ready for wacky volcano adventures. Terra did her best to hold in a sigh as she realized that her day was far from over.



┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛



User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Ambrosius - Kyle Valji - Gwenyth Lithine - Lucina Hollingbery - Emlyn Wishart



Water - Outfit
The End Is Where We Begin - Outfit - Same as pic

Be Somebody - Outfit
La La - Outfit

Die Young - Outfit
I'm a Wonder - Outfit

1925 - Outfit
Awake and Alive - Outfit - Same as pic

One Day Too Late - Outfit
Sooner or Later - Outfit - Same as pic


Where are we:
Who are we with:
What's on our mind:

((Out Of Cake?!: Is that the human they used for Hikaru's body or whatever happened to him?
Also I'm sorry that this is terrible))
thedarkone15's avatar

8,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Evolution.

De-evolution
Revolution

Absolution
Corruption

Resolution

User Image

Yoka Namizou: The One of True Secrets that hold Total Darkness
Divamore Namizou ~ The One that Time can not tell, but tell itself.
Scarlet Oniyania = The One that holds Spirits that completes millions of Lifetimes.

User Image

Just a way...

--

Yoka stood up, noting that his attack did land on him. His electricity was able to parry it off, but he wasn't able to see the other attack coming. A smoke screen was created, and as soon as it drifted off, Ren was standing, but he was very weak at that moment. He went into defensive mode and gave everyone around him a gaze. Yoka scratched his head, then walked over towards him, with his right hand out. "...You are not able to last 10 more minutes of this aren't you...?" Yoka asked, "...What can you do... you used too much power haven't you? It's okay... this will be quick..."

Yoka then gave his attention to Emlyn and Lucina. "...Do you guys want to knock him out and move on towards the resort?" His dark aura was slowly seeping away, since his fast recovery was activating, but he still had his hand marked on Ren, just in case.

Clear smiled at Shizu, "...He probably didn't hear you, since he is still figuring out what room is what. That's why we are waiting out here..." He explained, but that subject was quickly changed to who was the world's villain. Clear sighed a little bit, "...Nato may...seem like a strong world villain...but..." Clear shrugged a bit, "...there's too many villains out there for use to be completely sure who is the world's villain..." Clear tried to explain, using Shizu's terminology. "Like... you know how Timestand is? This world is kinda like that in a way.."

Clear noticed that he also noted the aura spikes that Yoka was doing, but Clear was not worried at all. Yoka has done this before, and considering that he's been at this school for a while, this spike isn't anything to worry about. Shizuma doesn't know too much about him, but Yoka has been way higher than what he is doing now. "...This is nothing... you haven't seen Yoka's Full Shadow Being form... that I had to fight. Along with Kiaku's Dragon form, and Hikaru Outrage. There's a lot of students that go crazy... but they never kill themselves..." Clear smiled at him, "...but... when there are villains like Nato that try to tap into that power...that's when we intervene..."


Diva's head suddenly lifted, "...Hmm.." She turned towards the spider woman, and listened for her plead of assistance. "...Yeah I can help out.." She nodded, as she walked over towards her, "where do you want me to grab?"

Scarlet noticed the boat, and stared at it for a moment. "..." She wanted to stay at this island, to see what was down under it, but it looks like she didn't have much choice. This was her only way out this island for now. Maybe it would be best to meet up with Yoka and Divamore, then come back to this place. Just to see what's going on... With that, she walked onto the Boat and stood on the side, staring at the main island. "...Looks like I'll be back..."

--

"So you seem to have a interest in this temple as well?"


"Yes..."

Nato smiled, "...Well I didn't expect you to show up on my side. What is it do you wish to seek for in this place?"

"....I'm searching... for the old man that resides here..."

"...Old Sage?"

"Yes... Robin Williams...The Guardian..." Vincent looked up at Nato, with a serious gaze, "...and I need to kill him.."


Nato grinned, "....As long.. as you don't get in my way of the Water God Aura Crystal..."

"..I won't... Nato-sama..." Vincent bows to him, and looked ahead of him, as they both wandered in the depths hallways of The Water God Temple.


--

...with our words

User Image

Clear Marrona
Nato Oniyania
Vincent
Akyo Gorezen

[[Out. Of. Crap: TWIST!? WHAT IS THAT? ]]

The Trio Theme:Welcome to NHK

SteveTheMime's avatar

Magnetic Player

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
User Image
▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦
Hey, how's it going? I'm..┊Ƨ ┊н ι ʓ ʋ м α ┊Ƙ┊σ я ι т α я σ , the Aura Arts teacher...you wanna spar sometime?
↘...“Ƭнɛ Яɛ∂ Ƭняɛα∂ cσииɛcтƨ тнσƨɛ ωнσ αяɛ ∂ɛƨтιиɛ∂ тσ мɛɛт, яɛɢαя∂ℓɛƨƨ σғ тιмɛ, ρℓαcɛ σя cιяcʋмƨтαиcɛ..” ....↙

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

▶ ▷T E M P E R M E N T: Feeling a bit like a worrywart . ▷ ▸T H O U G H T S : "...There must be a limit to how far he'll let the students go...otherwise only a school of corpses await..." ▶ ▷C U R R E N T L Y : Talking with Clear.
▷ ▸L O C A T I O N : La'loa Resort with Robin, Hielet, and Clear ▶ ▷W I S H I N G F O R : ...


Health: z.. ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ 100%
Energy: zl ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ 100%




                                                          Shizu simply took all the information in. Nato not being the only villain in this world was reasonable enough. I mean villains can change just as easily as the wind changes. But he also compared this world to Timestand. Like Timestand? This world? He didn't quite see it yet. So this world has past, present, and future districts too? That he had to see. Clear also stated that this wasn't even Yoka's full power. Shizu's eyes perked up to Clear when he said that. But then looked slightly back down in thought, before smiling,

                                                          “Hmhm~..you guys certainly are more boisterous with your powers than I am....”


                                                          He looked up to face Clear again. He also named a few other student's forms and noted that they have never gotten themselves into a life threatening situation when using them. Against each other or otherwise. He nodded to this. Glad to know they don't have the same problem as some people from his travels did. However they are still quick to power up to high levels, which is something that Shizuma personally disagreed with.

                                                          His most common goal in a fight is to win using least amount of energy possible. Sometimes not possible to win with low energy usage, but you can count on disorienting surprise attacks, and constant changes in pace to keep the enemy off their game. Not to mention the totems are typically a hassle to deal with. So all the more openings for Shizu to exploit. Not that he was a particularly "dirty" fighter by any means. He intentionally didn't go for any vitals even when they were open. With his time with Chrysanthemum and how the leader gained power when Shizu killed his lieutenants, understandably made him weary when killing people. So he would just shake them off their game and immobilize them or otherwise incapacitate them.

                                                          He then heard that the time they would act would be when people like Nato come to stir trouble. He nodded, making sure to remember this when they get back to school. Its going to feel rather different to not have a really active role as a teacher at EMHS. Just be there to guide them should they ask. He supposed that it made sense once again, to leave it up to them. Perhaps he was just becoming a worrywart.

                                                          “Hmmm.....Nato-san.....I wonder if he's anything like what I've faced before...”


                                                          OOC


                                                          thedarkone15

                                                          Shifting Time
IEnglish Rain's avatar

Shy Businesswoman

ணணணணண
ℑsabelle Magnifique
ணணணணண

User Image



The cold never...





Isabelle continued to cry into Melancholy's feathers. The raven was her best friend since childhood and the only thing she truly cared about the most. Yes, Isabelle was murderous and materialistic and narcissistic and selfish... but that was all different when it came to Melancholy. The girl heard the blonde boy tell her not to rub against the wounds. She glared at him but sighed and gently set the raven down in the grass. She would listen to him for the time being. Isabelle sadly looked down at her friend for a moment before suddenly pouncing on the boy, knocking him back into the thin layer of 'snow'. Gazing into his eyes with her deep blue ones and a look of helplessness on her face, her fluffy ears flattened against her head out of worry and hurt. "Fix her..." she pleaded in a voice that was just barely above a whisper "I will do anything you want. Do you want to be my master? I will allow you to be my master". The girl pressed her nose against his and let her tail sway back and forth behind her. She continued to stare directly into his eyes while they were face-to-face, "Anything you want..." she repeatedly slowly and licked his nose. Secretly, Isabelle wanted a master... but that was her cat side and Harlequin side's want. She acted all high and mighty but once she was put in her place, she would become submissive toward whoever was proven to be stronger or better than her in any other way.

The girl moved her face back from the boy's now and laid down on top of him. "She will not die but I do not like her feeling this sort of pain. I suppose she can deal with it until the wounds heal... but I would prefer that she does not." she explained and folded her arms across his chest. "My name is Isabelle Magnifique. I am a mixture of Black Cat, Harlequin, Ice Witch, and Flower Nymph. That raven is my familiar. You have two options now. Become my master and allow me to serve you or I can just kill you." she said blankly "Either way, you will still fix my Melancholy first... or else I will kill you". Isabelle had everything so backwards. She was confusing. Now she rested her chin on top of her arms, watching him as she waited for an answer. Even if he agreed to be her master, Harlequins were known for turning against their masters. She would still eventually attempt to kill him again. It was her nature. So no matter what he chose, he was still a dead man walking to her. The only thing that would be in his control would be whether she tried to kill him again immediately or later on.





bothered me anyway...


Sgt Gearex
(( OOC: Sorry about shorter post! D: Writer's block... and I'm half asleep... ))
Mewlicious Paladin's avatar

Girl-Crazy Bookworm

11,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Emmett Richards - Kirby Richards - Aquais - Ella Richards - Terra Ironpriest
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image



┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓



When the dust cleared from Lucina's explosion, she and Emlyn quickly assessed the situation. Ren stood there, unscathed and standing, with an electric aura about him. Their attacks had not done any physical harm to his body, but upon a slightly closer inspection, since it wasn't all that hard to spot, the guy was looking pretty worn out. His posture was sloppy and he looked so ready to fall over Emlyn jokingly thought that he might thank them if they knocked him over and got him off of his feet. A voice in her head found the humor in that, but told her to stay serious. As if Emlyn Wishart was ever unserious for more than a passing quip, even if it was just to herself. Anyways, it was clear that Ren wouldn't last long like that, and it seemed everyone knew it.

Lucina and Emlyn turned towards Yoka when he asked them what they wanted to do with Ren. Emlyn began thinking of all sorts of different possibilities, but didn't acknowledge her ability to think for herself out loud, and bowed her head towards Lucina, saying, "I'll respect whatever decision my master proposes." Her voice came out a lot deeper and rougher in her dragon form, but it was still recognizable as the android Lucina knew and loved. Emlyn would have done this even if she didn't respect Lucina's ability to think of plans. She very much appreciated the fact that she hadn't ended up serving an idiot.

Lucina flashed a quick smile at Emlyn, unaware of the dragon's thoughts, and then turned to Ren and Yoka. Mostly Ren, since he could probably still fire off an attack of some sort. In fact, that was what inspired her plan, and the rest sort of just came from being the most logical next step. The most logical first step of course was to revisit the chains spell. Without warning, Lucina pointed at Ren, and cast it. The chains could conduct electricity, which made Lucina glad that she did not need to touch the chains. The word appeared like it did for when she saved Yoka, and then the chains shot out and wrapped themselves around Ren. His power seemed to solely by his electricity, so him tearing apart the chains didn't seem likely. She glanced at Yoka and said, "I say we should take him as a prisoner of sorts. If we just knock him out, he'll wake up and recover, and I don't want to risk fighting him again. We should take him to Clear." Now that she'd said that, she turned most of her attention to Ren. Hopefully he'd willingly go along with being dragged to Clear, instead of making an escape attempt.



┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛



User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Ambrosius - Kyle Valji - Gwenyth Lithine - Lucina Hollingbery - Emlyn Wishart



Water - Outfit
The End Is Where We Begin - Outfit - Same as pic

Be Somebody - Outfit
La La - Outfit

Die Young - Outfit
I'm a Wonder - Outfit

1925 - Outfit
Awake and Alive - Outfit - Same as pic

One Day Too Late - Outfit
Sooner or Later - Outfit - Same as pic


Where are we:
Who are we with:
What's on our mind:

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
Cloudy-Thief's avatar

Anxious Spirit

9,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


            Yelanda 'Lina' Tancred
                        Electrical Elemental




                A chuckle escaped Lina's lips as Kiaku jumped away after hitting her skin. Watching his further reaction to it, it was not entirely what she expected. He seemed to have perked up more than anything. 'Guess I'll tone down the charge for the rest of this.' she mused to herself and toned down her electrical output to it's bare minimum. Feeling the extra power giving more charge to her muscles, Lina began to grin again.

                Jumping back at the last second, she had to remember that her humanoid opponent had an extra appendage. The last third of his scaly green tail collided with her side. Giving a groan from the hit, she was sure it could have been worse. Perhaps it'd be better to bail on her next move after that. Or at least she was going to until she felt her other arm being grabbed. With her feet coming off the ground, Lina's eyes widened.

                Hitting the ground seconds later, it was rare for her to lose her breath. "s**t..." she muttered as she stood back up. Beginning to laugh, this was legitimately fun for her. Cracking her knuckles, Lina smirked as she looked over at Kiaku. Sensing an energy increase from him, she didn't want to end up going overboard on the kid. Taking a stance, her arm muscles started coursing with whatever extra energy she could spare.

                Sprinting ahead with both of her hands tightened in to fists, Lina charged at Kiaku once again. The elemental went for a real straight on approach this time. "Lets see how you handle this!" she said as she neared him, a confident looking grin on her face. Aiming one hit towards his chest, the other was an uppercut. Hopefully one of them would hit, she was getting antsy for this to end before she had to resort to her powers.


                    I'm with : : Kiaku, and ... Eve? Someone else?
                    I'm here : : Wilderness
                    OoC : :
niegeno's avatar

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image
Tiona
Dragon child










                Tiona smiled as she fallowed her three friends. Her small hand lightly grasped her coat as she grew concern over her kidnapped friend. She still felt really bad about not attempting to stop the large beetle from snatching away Kiaku, she knew if she tried to stop it she would end up hurting him. She did not want that, but even more she did not want her ever so small friend count to go down either, "Gao?" The little dragon looked up to branches overhead were large colorful birds perched on them. She watched the birds nonchalantly grooming, flexing their vibrant feathers and puffing into large balls of feathery fluff; Wha, pretty, look tasty too! Tiona grinned in response, releasing a small giggle before the thought about her friend again. Kiaku was the second friend she had ever made since Grants busted her out of the labs. Tiona’s memories of her childhood were still very poor and yet, deep down she felt like she did not have any friends there either. She hoped that was not true and she hoped Kiaku and his wonderful tasty pocket snacks were alright; Very tasty fruit! Maybe Kiaku has more! Her worried grip on her coat began to loosen and she let her small hands dangle at her sides as she tottered on. The little dragon’s eyes lit up at the thought of food, her tail began to slowly wag while she kept back the urge to drool.

                She thought back when she first met Kiaku and he gave her the apple, it was an unbelievably kind gesture to the hungry little dragon. The more she thought about food her stomach that had been napping in a satisfied digestive slumber began to slowly kick awake by her gluttonous thoughts. Though at this stage, the movements of her waking stomach were hardly noticeable as her attention remained focused on the mission to find her kidnapped friend- Tiona stopped as her eyes were cause by a bouquet of fragrant white five petal flowers that bloomed from low hanging veins. Her curiosity got the better of her as she leaned towards the lowest flower. Closing her eyes with a smile as she felt the soft white petal brush against her nose; she sniffed a few more times enjoying the sweet scent. She opened her eyes as the sound of her friend’s footsteps. She leaned her head back, biting the flower clean off the vein with her sharp teeth and she quickly ran back to them, she smiled brightly with yellow pollen on the tip of her nose while she happily chewed on the plant….um well, she’s sorta forced…

                The little dragon’s pace would quicken as she thought about reuniting with her friend, her mind clearly absorbed in a daydreaming fantasy of food and friend ship. Whenever she had advanced a could yards ahead of the others, it was as though her fantasy popped like a bubble, her body stiffed as she looked to her surroundings with alert gaze. Her tail kept low to the ground until she noticed the others behind her, feeling overjoyed, the end of her tail wagged before she paused once again when she realized was about to leave them behind. Her gaze lowered to the ground as she waited for them to catch up until she continued to walk with them again. As she continued to walk with her friends, her cheerful energy was restored and she repeated the same silly actions of moving a head a few more times as they journeyed through the noisy jungle. The little dragon could not stop smiling, today was the most fun she had in a while- and she made a lot of friends; How many? She thought to herself as she came to an abrupt halt to count her small wiggling fingers, her eyes brightened even more as she looked at the number of fingers she held up. She was so excited she leaped up into the air holding six fingers in the air; SIX! WOW, SO MANY! She happily thought to herself, her hair gave off a dull neon blue glow as a few yellow sparks escaped her lips before she realized she was lagging behind and quickly darted forward to rejoin her friends. She looked at the others as they walked together before looking back down at her hands; she raised the up to her face, lightly pressing them against her warm cheeks. She felt very blessed. She closed her eyes as she listening to the surrounding noise and felt smooth leaves brush against her bare legs.

                Tiona opened her eyes to look up at the sky as an old nostalgic scent drifted over to her nose. She gazed at the thick black clouds that loomed over the volcano in the faraway sky. Something about the scent reminded the little dragon of home; Home? No, not here…but… Tiona’s speed gradually began to quicken as she thought hard about home, her memories were still very distant from her, but scents were things she could never forget. Before she realized it she was already charging forward at full speed towards the scorched mountains. As she reached the borders of the jungle, the plant life was scarily scattered over the lands, as ashes drifted down from the dark clouds and covered the ground around the base of the mountain like snow. The trees near the base stood lifelessly as scorched black memories of their less glorious selves. Compared to the noisy atmosphere of the jungle, the area surrounding the volcano was eerily quiet. She stared up at the volcano in awe.She wanted to climb up to the top as feel the refreshing warm temperature.

                The scents of smoke and sulfate, an unpleasant combination of smells for most, but this was a welcoming scent for the little dragon. She took in a deep breath, filling her lungs with this refreshing air as clumps of ashes drifted down on dry winds. Tiona felt comforting warmth ignite within her small chest, she knew this was not her home, but it was a refreshing feeling. She thought she’d never get the opportunity to smell this scent again, [“They think of me?”] She softly asked herself as she tried to picture what her family looked like, but unfortunately had very little luck. Tiona rawly thought of her home or her past. She felt happier that way. Before she had the chance the frown she detected Kiaku’s scent again, “Ki-ah-wha!” Tiona’s shout was cut short as she spun around on the tip of her toes to face the others when she lost her footing and fell into a small pile of ashes. Her tail poked out of the pile and wiggled in the air.














User Image
----------------------------------------------


(( Guehehehe~ Meh, I got lazy at the end. ))


Mewlicious Paladin

OutlawStar01[/quote


---------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image
"Future King and Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Spread your wings! Chaosura Kiaku!


His tail swaying back in forth in the air as he tried to get his aura back in check, Kiaku began to pant as he stood there. Shutting his eyes for a brief moment, he could feel a gentle breeze come across him. The scent of ash coming from the North, he knew exactly which direction the wind was coming from. There wasn't much use in that knowledge, but he never knew. Opening his eyes back up, he stared at his foe once again. "Are you still going easy on me because of my size?" He asked as she cracked her knuckles.

Before a response was even given, she began to rush towards him once again. His eyes narrowing as she drew closer, he stood firm and got ready for the on coming attack. Grinning as she swung her first punch, he quickly tilted his body to the side. However, what he didn't notice was her incoming uppercut. With very little time to react, he did the first thing that came to mind. Opening his mouth wide, he lowered his head and let nature take its course.

The taste of leather touching the tip of his tongue, the whelp stood perfectly still as he processed the situation he was in. His teeth grazing against the knuckles of the girl he was fighting, his jaw was kept open by the object that he was holding back with said teeth. His eyes slowly trailing down his foe's shoulder to her arm, he blankly stared down. Without even realizing, he had impulsively bit down onto her glove in an attempt to stop her. Though it did work, a strange feeling was over coming him the longer his jaw remained wide open.

Releasing her from his jaw, he jumped back and began to skid on the grass. Spitting onto the ground, he began to cough violently. "W-Why did I think that was a good idea?!" He shouted out as he rubbed the left side of his jaw. As he did this, he sniffed the air. Standing up straight, his attention seemed to be lost for a moment as he looked back towards the volcano. "...What was that?" He asked as he lowered his guard, unsure of what he had just sensed.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right


>Form of the moment:[DN-Energy Form goes here]

>Rockin' this place:Wilderness
>Gotta support!:I'm going to beat Lina, so just you wait Eve! Hey Klang is here too!
>Song of the Soul: "Become a whirlwind!"(Gale)
>Not empty for once:Leather gloves taste bad...
>What do ya say big guy?:


OutlawStar01


Cloudy-Thief


Arsenic_Poptarts

OutlawStar01's avatar

Original Noob

User Image
Hikaru Seiker
You have to live and die by your own rules, not for anybody else.





I am here: Jungle
I am with: Terra, Tiona
I feel: Never been to a Volcano. You think Fuuenken could swim in one?


Hikaru and his new found company made their ways towards the Volcano, the last location they saw Kiaku. Unfortunately for them, Kiaku had been on the move for quite some time. This would soon become a wild goose chase looking for the little pain in the neck. Alex in the mean time was watching Tiona dart back and forth on their walk, falling behind and going out too far. Alex asked, "Hey Hikaru? You ever notice Tiona sometimes glows? Like it's dull but still there?" Hikaru shrugged and said "Yeah, briefly. I don't make a big deal out of it. What sounds stranger, a glowing person or a machine man and his hologram brother time travelling to save the world with a magical fire sword?" Alex sighed and said "When you put it that way I guess you're right, also we make no sense." Hikaru responded with "I try to not think about it much." Slowly but surely they had reached the base of the Volcano. Hikaru and Alex both looked behind them to see Terra following behind, content as ever. Turning back forward, Tiona had gotten herself into a predicament. Both of the Seiker brothers sighed and chuckled. Hikaru made his way over to a buried Tiona. He scratched his head and said "Well guess we gotta pull her out." Alex said "Grab her tail?" Hikaru sighed and said "Seems like it, alrighty!" Hikaru grasped onto Tiona's tail and hoisted her out of the pile of ash. Once she was on her feet, Hikaru let go and chuckled at Tiona, now covered in ash. "Jeez, what a pain in the ASH." Alex sighed and said "That was horrible." Hikaru counterattacked with "Are these puns not SOOTable for you?" "I hate you."



Hikaru's Theme
Out Of Condoms ((Quick post, ******** it))
Sgt Gearex's avatar

Shameless Hunter

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

[][][] Flynn Stonewall [][][]

Who needs a map?: Somewhere in the Jungle
With me?: Isabelle
Whats on my mind: What just happened?


Watching her sob over her friend caught Flynn off guard, softening his stance a little. Until now she all her emotional nonsense was focused on him so he didn't really see it as anything other than her being crazy. Now however he felt genuinely sorry for as she placed the heavily injured bird onto the ground. At least she listened to his advice and stopped rubbing against the wounds allowing him to get a good look at the injuries the bird was suffering from. A sudden pressure against his chest caught him off guard and made him fall backwards onto the ground. Pain shot through his back from his previous incident with falling onto the ground from the tree causing him to grit his teeth and bare the pain. He opened one eye to see the girl now pretty much inches from his face, pleading for him to fix her friend. He could feel his own cheeks turn red as she told him she would do anything he wanted. Even if it was coming from a cat, it was something he has never been told before or even had the thought cross his mind before.

"I.. uhh... well.." Flynn couldn't find the words he wanted to say as he felt her tongue tickle his nose. He had a hard time even thinking straight, between the flurry of things that happened recently and the girl now sitting on him. Before he could even process what she was asking him, he found her staring at him face to face again. It was now when he finally figured out this girl's name as she introduced herself and the many things that she was. 'Her family tree must be an interesting one...' he thought as she went on to say how he didn't have a choice but to become her master or die. This was completely backwards, if someone was wanting a master why would they threaten their master to be their master... This was starting to make his head hurt. He sat up a bit, holding up his hand to stop her from continuing on even though she seemed to be finished. "I don't want to be anyone's master, but I also don't want to die." He said moving her off of him and going to look at the bird familiar. "I don't have any magic or anything special to help your friend, but I think I can at least try and stop the bleeding until we find someone who can." Flynn reached up onto his left sleeve and gave it a sharp tug, causing the fabric to rip at the seams and detach from his shirt.

Using the detached sleeve, he gently picked up the bird and wrapped the cloth around the familiar's injuries like a makeshift bandage. It wasn't much, but it at least covered the wounds and succeeded in stopping the bleeding. He picked up the bird and held onto her before turning to look at Isabelle. "My name is Flynn Stonewall, just a normal human who got lucky I guess." he said remembering he never actually introduced himself to her, but then again he didn't really have the chance before. He hated to admit it, but he would have to give up on finding his golem for now. This girl's bird has top priority if she's going to be healed. He knew where the resort was and there was bound to be some kind of healer there. "I'll help you get to the resort." he said to her still holding the raven in his arms nodding in the direction he had been coming from, back towards the beach.


IEnglish Rain

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games