GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 720 721 722 > >> >>> »|

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Taking her eyes of the Headmaster she nodded at Katsuro and followed him to some chairs that had been set up

-to pull another hand into the light.
User Image
[xV I L N I XxoA R B O R N E A U Xx]

Before the headmaster struck up the meeting, Nix took his time to observe each of the students for at least a short moment. There were a lot of different people there, but he could sense sameness in all of them. But that was hard to explain. On the surface, each student was different. Some were sure of themselves, others were nervous, though not in an entirely obvious fashion. Others were gifted with knowledge that a normal teenager would not have. They had their reasons for being there. He said nothing to any of them, but at least showed interest in knowing their abilities. He even glanced to Clear as he began to speak, and tilted his head forward slightly. There was talk of wolfmen. So, it was a fight he was sending them in to?

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,
But now I don't even know,
If hell wants me anymore...

Sorrow's ears raised up as she heard the Headmaster and looked to see them. Tilting her head, Sorrow was curious as to how he somehow appeared. Darkness cawed as he landed on Yoka's head again.Sorrow frowned at Darkness, and the crow hopped off.She looked up to see what Clear had to say.

Play me the song of death
Oh,Play me the song of death
Give me hope,one last time
Please,Play me the song of death
User ImageThe white hair girl from the class room turned to Taake and introduced herself, again. "Ah. Why hello there, Aerin." Taake said with a smile. He felt some relief as he had forgotten her name in all his excitement. He then turned back to Katsuro as he greeted Taake in return.

"You gearing up to defend the school? Talk about a school spirit test, right?" Katsuro said to Taake.

"Hahaha. I guess that's what we can call it, I suppose." Taake said in a laughing manner. The head master then appeared on the stage, taking notice at all the people in the auditorium it seemed. Taake was starting to feel some unease, for some unknown reason. 'Why am I feeling such unease? A moment ago, I was bursting with excitement..' Taake thought to himself, but he didn't really dwell on the feeling or his thoughts; he started looking around at all the people in the auditorium. 'Quite a few people here..' he thought to himself.

He then turned his attention to Katsuro. "Hey.. Katsuro.. Have you ever seen these "wolfmen" things?"

7,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image

It wasn't long before everyone began to react to the comment, making Jezzy feel like the confident girl of the group. The one who seemed dauntless, would probably be one of the first to start fighting. It was a knew thing to her. But almost a good thing. Sorrow become worried about being eaten by the wolves, "Don't worry Sorrow, if they try to eat you I'll kick some major wolfman butt." A few other boys talked about what they knew giving Jezebel some reassurance as Sorrow's bird landed on her blonde locks of hair. She held out her finger, giving the bird some reassurance before she stroked its feathers once. "Nice to meet you Yoka," she said turning to the boy as the bird flew off. Yoka, she thought, what a unique name. In fact everyone here has some sort of unique name.

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
╒══════════════════╕
XXXXEdwardXXXX
╘══════════════════╛

Seeing no one really reply to him, Eddy accepted that he would have to take it a bit further into his owns hands. Pushing himself through the crowd, he looked for someone who might share common interests with him, or at least someone who would spare a few words. He would have to find it fast, however, since a person he assumed was the 'principal' or whatever had come in. Pushing between two unknown dorks that he doubted he would ever see again, he saw someone that looked like a samurai. Was he good with swords like him? Hopefully he wasn't a poser, but then his looks didn't really look it.

Walking up to the guy have having a butt-plop next to him, Eddy offered the guy a friendly, non-awkward smile. "What's up? My name's Eddy, who're you?" he asked, feeling Alex moving to peek at the person. Such a shy little critter he was. Moving his bag to sit in his lap instead, he continued, "You look like the kind of guy who's into swords, same as me. Bet you're better though, I definetly know it's not my strongest suit." He gestured at the blades he held in one hand, together making up one blade.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

"Ah it seems like a couple of people already knows what I'm about to talk about.."
Clear chuckled as he stared over at the White clothed guy. "I'm glad you guys came...there's a problem i need to be taken care of..and you guys are the one that can help.."

Suddenly, Clear warped in the middle of the students, sitting down in the chairs. He propped his feet up and looked over at everyone. "...Anyone with anything to show of before you go?"

[[OOC: Otaku Yoka Replayed to him...he yelled right?]]

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.
~~~
"I'm A Living Dream...
Life...doesn't hold me firmly enough to keep me awake...
Dreams...are who I am..."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"Show off.." Yoka sighed, as he saw Clear move on to the seats. "Can we just go so we can get this done...my butt hurts and I'm hungry.." He joked a bit, before sitting down next to Clear, like he was his best friend.

"Nope...You have to show what you can do also...I don't anyone to go with nothing to protect themselves with.." Clear explained.

---

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]
Alice Nine: Heart of Gold

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

“You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.”

ⓐⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞ
╔════════════════════════════════╗

[edit!]

Katsuro sat down with Aerin and Taake. He looked over to Taake whom had responded to his joke question. He shrugged in response. Sounded good to him. His attention went roaming around the room as he noticed the congregation had gotten bigger. "Looks like were going at these wolf guys with a small army...they can't be that tough can they?" Katsuro thought to himself. But then another question came from Taake's lips. "I'm not sure...where I come from, there is a variant of what you would call a werewolf. Except we call them 'ookami ningen'...They're kinda tall and skinny. But I'm not sure about these..." Katsuro said with a shrug. Then he felt someone sit next to him and greet himself. He turned his head and greeted. "Kon'nichiwa Eddy-san..." Katsuro said with a smile and heard his continued commentary. "You could say I'm into swords....you could also say I'm quite a collector ^^; of swords and more actually." Katsuro said quietly as Clear was talking. "Well I wont make a call like that until I see you in action. But even then, I wont exactly hassle you for being better or worse ^^" Katsuro said with a smile. But he did notice Eddy's gesture to his blades that form together. "Hmm...quite an interesting set you got there..." Katsuro said with a small smile. But then his attention was averted back to Clear as he warped in the middle and asked if anyone had anything to show before we were shipped off. "Is this like show and tell?".

╚════════════════════════════════╝
ⓐⓚⓐⓨⓤⓚⓘ

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Aerin shifted she was getting antsy from the anticipation of the upcoming fight she was getting tired of sitting in the chair. "What exactly would you like us to show you, Sir, to show we are ready for this fight.

-to pull another hand into the light.
User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

Logan moved to answer the man then, as he wished to know that each of them were capable. He spoke out in a calm voice, lacking any doubt. "My abilities need not be mentioned. All that one needs to know, is that I can deal with the threat before us as well." There was a gentle sloshing that could be heard coming from the tank on his back.

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
╒══════════════════╕
XXXXEdwardXXXX
╘══════════════════╛

Eddy nodded, wondering if he should be trying to protect his blades or offer to let the guy see it. In the end, he opted for neither and settled down to listen but not before he turned to the others that the guy was sitting near and said, "Hey, I'm Eddy. Nice to meetcha." He wouldn't want to appear rude when he had only just got to meet some new people.

((short post sorry, and no Eddy didn't yell. He just kind of talked to the people nearest to him ^^; I'll just put it as Eddy didn't hear through the crowd. Sorry ^^ wink )

Dapper Fatcat

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
As if enough hadn't caught her off guard this morning, Alexis was jarred by the sudden announcement. She had already been going to piece -- literally going to pieces. It had been her first time away from her father and, while she wasn't late, she felt lost in her surroundings. Eventually, she became stressed to the point that her right index finger turned to water and splashed on the ground. The purple haired pixie looked around quickly, hoping no one had seen. She yelped a bit upon seeing the water, only causing more stress and causing her arm to revert to water and fall, dropping her textbooks as well. She sighed and tilted her head slightly. "How're you going to make friends if you can't keep yourself together?" she whispered to herself. She inhaled deeply, water moving and reforming her arm, index finger and all. She gently flexed the finger a few times, ensuring it was in good working order before casting her violet gaze down to the floor where her soaked textbooks lay.
"Cheezits!" she hissed as she knelt, gently grabbing the hard cover of the book between her index finger and thumb, water dripping harmlessly to the ground. While she could pull the moisture from the book itself, the words had become all messy and blurry. She couldn't fix that. She let her head drop for a moment before gathering her things and shoving them into her locker. "Well, there's nothing for it! To the auditorium!" A delicately pale hand slammed the metal locker shut before pointing to the sky, as if proclaiming intent. A moment went by before she realized she hadn't been to the auditorium yet. "Oh cheezits!" Her cutesy curse served her no good as she ran down the hall, hoping for some luck.

Alexis slid into the auditorium, a small wave of water moving ahead of her as she stopped, the water disappearing as she looked in on the group in a circle. "Sorry! I got turned around..." As she spoke, she slowly got quieter, her left hand gently twirling one separated lock of hair around her fingers. "I'll just...Sit..." she moved forward to a group of chairs hear the man she knew was her headmaster and sat down, smiling even still. She had made worse first impressions before. Nothing to be ashamed of. After all, she could be pretty goofy. She looked up at her fellow students, a moment's hesitation as she pondered whether or not the should stand as well. She was comfy however, and chose not to. She tucked her purple hair behind her ear, only for it to fall out shortly after. "Hey. I'm Alexis." The girl felt like she was in an AA meeting.

[[I hope this is acceptable and sorry to disrupt the flow! x3]]

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,
But now I don't even know,
If hell wants me anymore...

Sorrow yelped in surprise when she saw Clear disappear and then reappear near them. It surprised her. How did he do that? Sorrow tilted her head at him and, hearing what Clear said, she blinked in confusion."What do you mean to show off? Like our element...?" Sorrow asked curiously.

Play me the song of death
Oh,Play me the song of death
Give me hope,one last time
Please,Play me the song of death

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

Clear looked up at a girl who came to him, asking what should they exactly show? To tell you the truth, Clear didn't really care what you show. Just as long as you can fight. "Well anything actually...Like this.." Clear pulled his hand out of his jacket pocket and pointed to the ceiling. Suddenly green fire spurts out of it like a flame thrower, which made Yoka jumped in shock. The fire moves around, forming a shape of a dragon, and it started to growl like one too.

"Something like this...?" Clear stated, noticing that the white clothed man was walking towards him, stating that he doesn't have to show anything. "Well fine...if you are really sure about your abilities..."

[[OOC: @Otaku: Oh sorry i thought you did ^^; that would be okay~ @Diisaster: That''s almost too big ^^; But remember if you type out something that big...make sure you at least bold out when she speaks so people can tell a difference...if that's fine surprised ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff