Welcome to Gaia! ::

Filler: Well Time for Normal Days....

Yayyy 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

User ImageFleigerian and Lucanterio

Apparently Alex had been there, but they had not noticed. As soon as they knew it, they heard a big explosion and some sparks of lightning near the arena. They rushed over to the site. "OVER THERE!" Lucante spun around to look at where Fleige was faced at, and saw Hikaru, Katsumi, Katsuro, Alex, the woman with scarlet hair, and many others. "That woman there has a barrier surrounding her. I can't read her mind, and everyone else seems to attack her." Lucante just said "Just say that she's the enemy. And all we gotta do is bust the barrier right?" Fleige just nodded.
Divine Light, pierce my enemy.
Delta Ray!

Three rays of light shot out of Fleige's hand and to the barrier, but not before Lucante shaped one into a spear and decided to manupilate it.
"Well, I'll manupilate your spells, hope that it's successful."
Divine Spears, run my enemies through.
Holy Lance!

The spear split up into 9 different pieces and attacked the barrier. There was a bright shine of light on impact.

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Katsuro studied the situation and then he looked up to notice that Perrin had leaped up into the air to take a few pot shots at Lamia. "No that won't work, get out of here..." Katsuro thought but wasn't able to get it out in time as Katsumi started to rush him. His eyes widened slightly and blocked her oncoming attack with Toketsu. The icy winds the blade carried started to give his face a good chill and he started to shiver. "No that won't work today..." Katsuro said and slashed his sword at full power to push her off. But this slash was different. Flames flew off the blade and started to circulate around it. He finally had fair game with her Toketsu. But he wasn't about to get cocky. But then he noticed someone else come in dressed in something like cybernetic armor. "Hm?!" Katsuro wondered who this was and saw him draw a black electrified sword.

Katsumi threw her chakram to block the bullets that Perrin had shot at Lamia and it returned. Then after she clashed with Katsuro, she looked over at the cybernetic man and quirked a brow. "Kill us all, huh? By all means, you can try at least..." Katsumi teased and watched as Hikaru prepared his lightning attack. She saw him throw his lightning spear and as it was about to explode she pulled out her orb of the Void once again and control the space around her to where she was intangible and thus unaffected by said blast. And after the lightning stopped surging, she returned to the natural realm once again. "Hm....flashy : P" Katsumi said and pulled Hikiba and started to spin it around, creating a fire vortex aimed at Hikaru.

Katsuro decided to make this chance count and dashed at Katsumi, but it was no good. Katsumi looked to Katsuro and she pulled her Toketsu to block him at the same she kept spinning Hikiba. Katsuro quirked his brow as he wondered how it was possible to keep attacking Hikaru and still block him. Katsuro kept slashing his fiery sword at Katsumi, but all met the edge of Toketsu. Katsuro jumped back on the last clash and sheathed his sword only to re-draw it to go into his rapid slash. Katsuro dashed forward and about ten slashes now covered in fire came at Katsumi.

Katsumi noticed Katsuro's move and made a face saying, not bad. But she simply ducked and side stepped out of the way. She continued to examine her three opponents' positions.

FIGHT!

Naoko noticed several other watery tendrils start to whip around at her. Due to her being used to her own speed, she was used to keeping up with whiplike tendrils like these. Naoko drew her sword once again and started to simply slash at them. Though few were able to get past her front, she quickly maneuvered around them and then spun around with a slash to land in a crouch and swung her sword. This time, her crouching slash sent out an electric wave that spread out radially in front of her slashing down some of the waves. She flipped her sword and under the art of Iaido, she was forbidden to keep the sword longer than she needed to kill and thus sheathed it. "I'll tell you what kid, you got some nice control of the water, but I don't think even someone of your control could take down someone like that..." Naoko said, referring to Asami.
Naoko's Fight Theme

Kiyoko looked to both of her opponents and suddenly noticed that Aerin had jumped off the wall at super speeds and gathered blue energy around her fist. Kiyoko smirked. "Alright lovely, let's see whatchu got!" Kiyoko said and threw a fist of her own to clash with the punch Aerin made. Their energy clashed and barrier around her body still formed. But if Aerin won the clash, the barrier would go down. Kiyoko struggled in the clash, but Aerin was an ounce stronger and Aerin's strength pushed her back about a foot and Kiyoko's barrier went down. Kiyoko turned to notice that Erza had tried to rip the floor right from under her. Kiyoko rode the wave she made and used her ounce of agility to flip back into a crouching stance. But when in that crouching stance, she began to channel power into her greaves and they started to glow gold. She did notice however two new people that controlled magic. She smirked and using that strength she built up, she charged and held her arms out in another clothesline tackle to take them both down. "Take this!" The barrier went up around her again and the nine magical spears were nullified. "That won't work!" Kiyoko giggled and looked back Aerin and Erza.
Kiyoko's Fight Theme

Asami suddenly felt her spear being pulled of course and water started to try to drown out the power of the spear. Asami didn't make any further facial reaction and quickly drew some more of her energy into the spear, enough to barely free it and the blade did the rest of the work and slashed through draining waters. And as the water started to bind her, it almost touched her 'taboo spot' by that time and this further enraged her, gathering energy now from the freed weapon, she drove the sword downward into the floor and a huge column of fiery inferno started to heat up the room. The tendril that would've bound or touched her chest dripped away. Alex and Myst were caught in direct path of the vortex and along with some burns, they were sent flying upward through the roof and they could easily land on the roof. Pieces of roof above Asami flew off the building. The tendrils that tried to bind her dripped away from the heat. She looked over at Logan, and simply said nothing as she started to rise through the hole she made. The scratches and stabs Alex and Myst inflicted were indeed there, but her immense rage did not permit her to feel the pain.
Asami's Fight Theme

Lamia nodded as Katsumi said she would take care of the two, Katsuro and the other male. Lamia continued her summoning spell. Call it a special treat from where she comes from. As Lamia continued the spell, she noticed Perrin leap up and try to perform an aerial barrage of bullets. But then Katsumi's Hikiba came to her rescue and deflected the bullets with ease and came back to Katsumi. Lamia shifted positions so she could see Perrin and still continue the spell. She did notice the new opponent, but she figured that Katsumi pretty much had it handled.

Kenji finally awoke from his deep sleep. Even though he was able to feel presences, he still slept like a normal human being, with no sensory at all. As he awoke, he felt several new presences that seemed....almost godly power. But those essences didn't come from the new people, but from the items they carried. This startled him. That much power here?Kenji got dressed and tussled his hair a little and walked outside of his room. To his right, he was able to see Kiko. "Kiko! Do you know what's going on?" Kenji asked as he approached her.

[ooc: Oh in case u guys were wondering, she's summoning something pretty big...might be able to wipe out the entire school in one punch...i'll just let that roll around in your head ^^ ]
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image
User Image

【A l e x xxD e r e n d r a 】
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHE SECRET OF H A P P I N E S S IS F R E E D O M.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHE SECRET TO F R E E D O M IS C O U R A G E.

*this is what I ` m doing; *this is what I ` m thinking; *this is how I feel;

» THE SECRET OF F R E E D O M. !x!x!
filler hur █████ ███████ ████████ ████
fllerz ▃▃▃ ▃▃ ` - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - x x x x

Alex finally thought she might do some progress here, she knew what she was doing was not as big as every one elses but she did not want to have big fights on her first day, wasn't really planned. But fighting was fun anyway, and back to reality she was thrown to the roof covered in dust. She sighed and looked at Asami with a huge glare. "Why don't we have a little rest, maybe a tea party instead of waiting two years for this to end without any rest at all." She joked but complained at the same time getting a little annoyed. Alex then began to glow a red color as her shape began to change into a complete new form. She grew large wings with spikes on the ends and a long scaly tail. She seemed to have transformed into a large powerful dragon. She targeted Asami and blew the electric blasts from her mouth, three at a time at lightning speed.

User ImagefillerfillerfillerUser ImagefillerfillerfillerUser ImagefillerfillerfillerUser Image

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Time Witch b***h.

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

Who Steals, Lies, and Cheats
~~~

Yoka: "If we work together...Then nothing will stop us.."
~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~
Scarlet: "Aye~! I only know certain things lad... and Fighting is one of them~"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"Dammit..." Yoka cursed himself, "If i knew i was going to do something that dangerous...I shouldn't have joined that tournament..." He shouted, as he finally made it outside the building. He was hoping to get a big gasp of air, but instead, he listened to all types of sounds of battle activity happening outside. Yoka looked around to see that something was happening in the roof. He was about to go up, but he stopped to hear something coming from the forest, and back inside the school.

He didn't know where to go first. "...Well first thing is first...I feel Lamia's aura...and i'm more familiar with hers....So...Katsuro must be by her.." He stood quietly in front of the school and focus on his aura, to find Katsuro's aura. "..Come on...come on.." Yoka mumbled, sweating a bit. His spirit was ripping through space, going throughout the school. He saw Everyone fighting, along with the five women. Who were these girls. As Yoka continued to focus, he finally came to.

"In the Forest.." Yoka dashed towards that area and left only dust behind. As he ran into the trees, he finally caught a sight with Katsuro, Lamia, and two others. One a boy with a gun, and a...really scary woman. He stopped at his tracks and looked down at the fight.

"..I'll come in when the time is good.." He nods to himself.

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: DAMMIT DAD WHY DO YOU NEED ME...THIS IS GETTING GOOD! ]]]
Imogen Heap: Headlock

Also NPC
User Image
Vincent Oloros >>> Clear Marrona >>> Nato Oniyania

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Aerin Slane
The Elf
The Demon

The Half-Breed

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Aerin was able to finally push her way threw Kiyoko's barrier but before she could get a hit in and Kiyoko flipped out of the way, resurrecting her barrier she blocked Fleigerian and Lucanterio's attacks. Sliding to a stop Aerin's clawed feet dug gouges into the floor as she stopped. 'Damn, almost had her.' Forming a spear of ice in her hand she leaped at Kiyoko again her free hand glowing with energy ready to break the barrier again. If she could get threw the barrier again she planned on wrapping her tail around the girl's neck so she wouldn't be able to retreat again; leaving her open for an attack with her weapon.

-to pull another hand into the light.
Pantalaimon
The Bonded-Beast

[{<3 Other Odd Comments: *sniff sniff* ug I is sick *drops head to desk*<3}]
User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

Logan stepped forward as Alex, her tiger, and Asami moved to the room above. He stepped towards Asami as the water quickly surrounded her again. "If you think that highly of her, then I doubt you will last." He said in his calm, emotionless voice. Art of water: bullets Numerous droplets of water rose up around her from multiple sides. These rotated rapidly before flying at her at near bullet speeds. The water around her moved towards her feet. More water continued to flow slowly from his tank.

Dedicated Hunter

User Image

User Image

Perrin threw the pistol to the side then pulled out the police teaser, he studied it for a to see that it had six darts shot, he then noticed that Lamia was watching him as she did her magic, He smiled as he playfully waved at her before cloaking again, he backed himself up in front of a tree that Lamia was standing in front of.'This better work...' he thought to himself as he ran then leaping, he fazed though the tree in front of Lamia, shooting four of the six darts at her from close range to make sure that he hit his target. He pulled the trigger to activate the 50,000 volt charge.

User Image

OOC .: :.

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker. I am the Last Nasod
Eve. The Queen of Nasod. I said, KNEEL TO YOUR QUEEN.

User ImageUser Image Hikaru jumped back and jumped onto the wall. "Damn." He formed a Katana and raised in in the air. "Armageddon Blade!" He pointed the Katana forward as a fiery aura surrounded it making the Katana 10x larger than before and still just as light. He dashed cutting and slicing the ground open as he shouted "Rolling Smash!" he jumped sideways and did a 720 degree turn slamming the blade into the ground sending a wave of ground chunks in all directions and he stood up. "I will not fall like Alteria! Not like the others! I will not fail my Queen!" He roared and slammed the Armageddon Blade into the ground. He stomped his foot twice as a circle surrounded it and lightning flew everywhere. "This is for all my dead comrades! This is for Alteria! For King and Queen Nasod! Die!" It was obvious the Old Hikaru was gone and replaced by this...Berserker. Hikaru Roared again as his arsenal of Nasod Weapons became larger and known.
Hikaru's Theme
Eve's Theme
User Image
Erza Scarlet
Water Empress
User Image

Just as Kiyoko nullified the attack of the other two, Erza used her requip and changed armor. This time, she called out the Sea Empress Armor or also known as the Water Empress. This armor is capable of nullifying water attacks and allows Erza to use the water element. Erza stabbed her crystal sword on the ground and a giant wave of water rushed towards Kiyoko. The ground was also flooded with water, around an ankle high the moment Erza called out the wave. Erza then quickly pulled out her sword, her eyes looked at Logan as Erza gave him a grin. She then turned his attention back to Kiyoko and did a multiple slash, creating another move called the water slash - long range. The slash themselves are capable of slicing a steel or a hard rock. With Erza's strength and speed as she slashed the sword, it is indeed deadly if they came into contact. "Just do what you're doing Ice user! My attacks are pretty accurate. None of them will hit you." Erza said to Aerin with confidence.

Out Of Cocoa:
  • -
  • -
User Image
Erza Scarlet
Giant Arm
User Image

Quickly, Erza requip back to her previous armor. With the giant tidal wave on the way, Kiyoko won't be able to see Erza nor the deadly slashes of water nor her changing armor. She put up a stance, concentrating her power to her right fist, making it as strong as before. Erza also decided to use her real speed this time to surprise Kiyoko, giving her a very small chance of dodging it. However, Erza ignored the fact that Kiyoko has a barrier but it didn't matter. Whether Erza will succeed in getting through/breaking the barrier or not, it will still be part of her plan.

Out Of Cocoa:
  • -
  • -

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

[ooc: now remember with Kiyoko, the barrier goes up each time she throws a punch. So really flailing for her is literally a defensive measure XD]

Asami felt the lightning blasts from the now dragonlike Alex. The surge pushed her back a bit, but her aura took care of any lasting effects of the lightning. Asami continued her pace.
Asami's Fight Theme

Lamia watched Perrin inquisitively to watch his next move and then when her keen eye caught a glimpse of him phasing through the tree in front of her with tazer loaded, she smirked. In her snakelike manner, she coiled around to dodge. But then something caught her attention. She smirked even wider. The spell.....was FINISHED. "It seems you won't be catching me today!" Lamia started to cackle and a barrier rose over her as she began the actual summoning. She thrust her fists in the air and then the ball of energy she circled around grew into a wide portal...that took up most of the east side forest. "You're finished!" Lamia shouted and suddenly a gargantuan hand reached out from the portal and a head soon emerged as well. The head was elongated and seemed red from heat and scarring. A mighty yell was soon unleashed and the entire forest shook and the very foundation of the school started to crumble. The behemoth continued its ascent into reality and towered above any thing that would even come to close to matching with it. Lamia rode atop the head of the giant and looked down at the ants. Lamia pulled out a chain weapon of her own and whipped it at the titan and got a good latch in it to use it like reins.

Katsuro took a few steps back as he noticed the giant come into view. He actually fell on his butt to see the whole thing. He had faced these before, but still the sight of something that gargantuan still put a little fear in him. He then looked over to see Yoka had come into the picture. "Yoka! Good to see you...." Katsuro said but looked back at the titan. "We gotta fall back....FALL BACK EVERYONE!" Katsuro said to Yoka at first, but then shouted to everyone else nearby.

Katsumi smirked at Hikaru whom seemed to be going into a berserker mode. "Hmm...Armageddon Blade...such a morbid sounding sword for a good guy...who'da thunk?" Katsumi said teasingly. She saw him slam his sword into the ground and lightning started to spark around her. She looked at all the individual bolts and used her Toketsu to block if any came her way. But she wouldn't have to worry. She smirked as the Titan was now summoned. She put her finger to her headset. "Nato-sama....everything is set for your arrival..." Katsumi said, and then decided to chase after Katsuro herself. "I don't think so..." Katsumi said and continued the chase after Katsuro to pass the time until Nato got there. Then she would become a support figure.

Katsuro continued to run, but looked back and pulled out his chain weapon and started to whip around Saku at Katsumi to keep their distance from her. "Yoka! Go help the others! I'll handle the titan..." Katsuro said to Yoka.

FIGHT!

Naoko easily phased out of the way Logan's water bullets and within the same second, she counterattacked and did a rapid slash dash at Logan, not really caring whether she hit him or not. She heard the yell and felt the school shake on its foundation. "Keep making assumptions like that...and I should say the same to you..." Naoko said in response to Logan and jumped out the window, but went upward onto the roof with Asami. "Asami! Time to go!" Naoko said and easily went up to grope her boob and squeezed it.
Naoko's Fight Theme

Asami felt her weak point be squeezed and her normal self came back. Her aura went down and a cute confused face came on. She looked over to see a red haired dragonoid (Alex still XD). A big smile appeared on her face. "Hi how are you- ?" Asami said but was interrupted by Naoko tugging on her arm. "Asami-san...we gotta go..." Naoko said firmly and pulled Asami along to go to the titan. Asami looked back Alex. "Okay some other time perhaps..." Asami said to Alex as she was pulled away toward the titan.

Kiyoko noticed they dodged and quickly turned to look at Aerin whom had formed a spear of ice. "Hmm nifty~" Kiyoko said with a giggle. And by the time she turned to notice Erza in a different suit of armor, it didn't matter. She looked up, listening to the sound. "Hmm...it seems my task here is done...see ya later ladies~" Kiyoko curtsied and dodged the water slash to jump out and meet with Lamia and the others on top of the titan's head.
Kiyoko's Fight Theme

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image
User Image

【A l e x xxD e r e n d r a 】
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHE SECRET OF H A P P I N E S S IS F R E E D O M.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHE SECRET TO F R E E D O M IS C O U R A G E.

*this is what I ` m doing; *this is what I ` m thinking; *this is how I feel;

» THE SECRET OF F R E E D O M. !x!x!
filler hur █████ ███████ ████████ ████
fllerz ▃▃▃ ▃▃ ` - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - x x x x

Alex roared and watched as Naoko came along to join the party too. She got angry even more thinking Naoko was going to join their fight making it even harder for her to succeed. When alex noticed Naoko start to talk to Asami, she glowed pure white with a red outlined light as her shape changed. She stood on two feet again, her large clawed feet and hands changed to shiny, slim, clean skin as her fingers were normal again, her feet average sized slim and smooth. Her torso changed to the normal hour glass like shape, and her chest popped out large. Her face formed her regular face her hair changing back to a flaming red with lighter highlights giving effect. Her long eyelashes bold black as her clothes appeared normally, her coat roughly torn like normal. Then her bold brown/red eyes opened with a tiny bit of shine and her transformation finished. She lowered a bit and looked at the too. She noticed Naoko grope her partner, what a strange way she thought. "...Seriously..." She said. Alex was just now taking in some of the pain from the battle, she was hurt, a few bruises here and there, but it was not enough to take her down. She sighed and watched the two leave. "Don't come back you slut!" She yelled. She ran over to Logan and smiled. "Thanks for the help, I'm Alex, I don't believe we met, maybe we can chat when everything settles. I'm going to check on the others." She was more interested in checking on the one who was originally attacked that caused a major event. She ran over the bits of ruble inside and out, finally spotting some people as she made her way to the entrance of the forest, she travels far. (hope thats fine.) She walked over to them, Katsuro being one of them. "Hey are you guys alright?" She asked in a 'cool/sexy pose'. One way of figuring out some of the personalities of these people for Alex, was to be 'sexy' and see for the perverts she needs to look out for. "Really, I don't enjoy this sometimes but its good to be aware..." She thought to herself and her tiger. Speaking of Myst, she happened to walk beside Alex but slowly fade away as she walked forward. Myst was now back in who knows where? Maybe the spirit world? A world of the gods? Alex never understood that.

User ImagefillerfillerfillerUser ImagefillerfillerfillerUser ImagefillerfillerfillerUser Image

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker. I am the Last Nasod
Eve. The Queen of Nasod. I said, KNEEL TO YOUR QUEEN.

User ImageUser Image Hikaru roared and said "Why thank you...living target." He pulled the sword out as a lightning storm came out. He heard Katsumi talk. "Nato? You mean NATO! Your working for that ba***rd!! I'll kill you all and make nato wish he was dead!!" He was about to run but stopped as the Armageddon Blade went back to a Katana. He looked at the blade and remembered. Who gave me this? Who? He looked at the Titan that Lamia had summoned. "Holy mother of god! I'm screwed." He started running before dragging his hand across the wall as a big machine was made and he jumped on it. It started flying as Hikaru was retreating. "S**T S**T S**T S**T." He looked back and saw Katsuro about to take on the titan. He turned his head forward Have to find Eve... He saw her and turned and grabbed the girl up "Hikaru what the hell?!" Hikaru said "No time!"
Hikaru's Theme
Eve's Theme

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Aerin Slane
The Elf
The Demon

The Half-Breed

Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Watching Kiyoko head out to meet up with the rest of her group, "Get back here I'm not finished with you yet." She yelled after Kiyoko but it came out more like a snarl than word. Running out of the school, Aerin's black-fur clawed feet carried her across the grass quickly, looking around she didn't see Kiyoko anywhere. With a growl she smashed her black fur covered fist into the nearest tree, causing it to splinter and groan as it protested the abuse before finally falling over. Nearby voices found there way to her white fur-covered elf ears, looking around she saw Alex and some of the other students gathering threw the trees. Walking over to the group, her black feathered wings folded on her back, tail whipping around behind her; she caught sight of the Titan. "Well isn't that just peachy." she said glaring up at the Titan.

-to pull another hand into the light.
Pantalaimon
The Bonded-Beast

[{<3 Other Odd Comments:<3}]

Devoted Bloodsucker

User Image
User Image

"I may be bad...but, I'm perfectly good at it!"

User Image

Fal made uncharacteristic giggle at the two of them. She winked at Diva then gave Nato a small peck on the cheek. The invasion was upon them again. The teacher wondered how the students would handle this one. Apparently there were already enemies there so that would prove to make things interesting. Fal was so busy pondering over the prospects of the invasion that she failed to see Kiaku coming back their way. He however decided to cause an angry scene. She was surprised that he wasn't going after that girl.

"Looks like our little dragon is still throwing quite the tantrum~"

User Image::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas