Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image
Tiona
Dragon child

After a few minutes of silently waiting, the little dragon glanced about her surroundings again with a dazed expression. Flakes of ash trickled down around her, she exhaled whatever flakes landed on the tip of her nose with a small huff of gray smoke. Strands of blue hair that had not stuck to the web dangled beneath her, swaying gently in the passing breeze. She was fighting the desire to sleep until she found a safer sleeping spot. She closed her eyes as she sniffed the air, her nose picked up Hikaru’s scent, and he was getting closer to her position, though the Earth girl’s scent had drifted further away. She hoped nothing bad happened to the girl, and she still needed to find Kiaku. She thought about making a loud noise to let Hikaru know where she was, but the thought of calling for help vanished from her mind. Tiona suddenly opened her eyes, half alert as her gaze shifted in a new direction. She detected another scent, this was yet another unfamiliar creature.

As the creature revealed itself to the little dragon, Tiona’s pupils narrowed into paper-thin slits. She watched the female’s every move until she knew if the creature was harmful. The tip of her tail lightly flicked as she mustered up whatever energy she could spare incase she needed to defend herself. She raised her eyebrows as the girl spoke, the tip of her tail ceased to move, she did not detect any malice intentions in her voice. She focused on her words, she decoded a few words to help her understand what she needed to know, “H..hel..p?...Gao...” Tiona lightly mumbled with the tilt of her head.

The little dragon’s eyes grew wide with awe the moment the little dragon noticed the spider legs protruding from the girl’s back. She could not help but be amazed as she watched the girl’s insect limbs gracefully step across the webs. Tiona had never seen a creature like her; Pretty... She thought to herself. The more she watched her insect limbs at work made her think of the tasty bugs she ate with her friends. Her stomach released a faint growl as she recalled the mouthwatering flavors of the cooked beetles. Looking at the girl, Tiona noticed that the girl kind of smelled like a bug, but she smelled like something else; Would she taste the same? Tiona wondered just before she remembered the promise she made with Grants, “Don’t eat anyone!” is what Grant’s said. Ah, but she could not eat her, this girl was nice, she helped out of the webs, besides she was not like the normal prey she eats. This land was full of strange smells, she was eager to learn more about them. Tiona kept quiet and still as stone as the spider girl as she carried her down to the ground. She enjoyed the ride, “N…name….Tiona” She softly mumbled to the girl.

The little dragon wobbled for a moment after her feet were reunited with the ground. The end of her tail rested against the ground to help her remain on her feet. While she stared up to the female she realized something was missing. Tiona narrowed her gaze for a moment; there was a word she should be saying, a word that would express her gratitude for freeing her from the webs. The little dragon glanced around as she tried to remember the word; Wh…what was it?..OH! Tiona’s eyes grew wide the moment the word surfaced. She turned to the girl with a mildly determined stare, “Th…th…than..k yo..you!” Tiona said as she managed a small smile, sweet and beaming as she looked at the female. She hoped she said the right thing. She wondered what would happen next, she was without friends again and very tired. The thought of being alone frightened her; she stepped closer to the spider girl.

User Image
----------------------------------------------

(( We can time skip after outlaw's post? ))

Sgt Gearex

OutlawStar01[/quote

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Original Noob

User Image
Hikaru Seiker
You have to live and die by your own rules, not for anybody else.

I am here: Wilderness
I am with: Tiona and...Arina?
I feel: Hey when'd you get here?

Hikaru ran in the wilderness, desperately looking for Tiona. "Tiona! Tiona!" he shouted. Alex was shouting along with him. He slowed down to a slight jog and Alex said "Hey Hikaru, did Jun'ko say anything about large spiders on this island?" Hikaru looked around to see some stray webs. "No but she did say I get to shoot anything I want." Alex sighed and said "Is your answer to everything a bullet?" Hikaru replied with "I have yet to see someone outsmart a bullet." The male Nasod exercised extreme caution when continuing, his shield up to his torso and his rifle by his side. He kept walking and made his way through a low hanging group of branches to see Tiona perfectly fine with a familiar face. Arina! Hikaru knew her, even by name this time! Hikaru lowered his guard and said with confusion "Tiona? Arina? Hey Arina you got stuck here too?" Alex asked Arina "Hey Arina, we've been looking for two dragons and you found one. Did you see a male one by the name of Kiaku?" Hikaru added "Long story short someone hired me to go rescue some students. Wanna join along and have an adventure?"

Hikaru's Theme
Out Of Condoms

Indulgent Strawberry

24,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yelanda 'Lina' Tancred
                        Electrical Elemental

Watching curiously as Kiaku descended back towards the ground, Lina saw a sparkle of light even as she stared at the sky. Barely able to make him out, but his figure was approaching fairly quick. "What's he up to...?" she muttered under her breath, raising a hand above her eyes to narrow her view. Soon enough, an orb rose to the sky and broke in to shards. Eyes growing wide as one of them hit the falling boy in an explosion, her gaze followed his new trajectory for a second before scowling as the remaining pieces of energy were headed quickly for the battle field.

Jumping out of the way of one shard that would have landed right on top of her, Lina had to move quick if she wanted to avoid being hit by any others. Turning around, another landed directly in front of her. The explosion sent her flying several yards away. Rolling across the ground, sparks of electicity began covering her exposed skin on her arms and shoulders as her body tried to keep itself safe. When she stopped, Lina remained still for a few moments before slowing moving herself up off the ground. "Oh ho, he better be ready the next time... I'm not keeping the gloves on." she told herself with a wry grin. Her skin still danced with electricity as it repaired the damages dealt in that final blow. 'Ugh... I'm startin' to run a bit low after all of that...' Sighing, she stopped her body's process of repair to conserve enough for a few more attacks if needed.

Once she was back up to a standing position, Lina walked over to the cliff face. Staring in to the water, she gave a frown and turned back. "Don't see any sign of him... Not like I'd do anything even if I did see 'im." she stated, being the hydrophobe she was along with knowing she wouldn't be able to touch the water without hurting herself in the process. Hearing a noise coming from the edge of the clearing, her eyes sharpened for a moment before softening as another figure emerged and addressed the girl that had followed after Kiaku across the cliffs.

The new person asked if they had seen the kid, Lina approached with a grin. "Yeh, that kid had the guts to challenge me to a fight. He wasn't bad at all, but his last attack there kinda backfired on 'im." she explained then pointed a thumb behind her at the cliff. "He landed in the river down there. There wasn't much I could do after that." she added as her grin began to fade. Something felt off to Lina as she sensed the electromagnetic fields around her. She barely felt any, if anything at all of the sorts coming from this new girl. That worried her a bit for a reason or two, but kept her mouth shut for the moment.

I'm with : : Eve, then a couple somebody elses.
                    I'm here : : Wilderness
                    OoC : :

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Emmett Richards - Kirby Richards - Aquais - Ella Richards - Terra Ironpriest
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Kyle awaited some moody response about how Kyle getting to drink wasn't fair, as well as the usual laughs he tended to get out of Dietra. Or something close to that. Anything that sort of just led to casual conversation over some drinks. So he was a little surprised when she ignored all of his little antics and hugged him. Still holding his drink in one hand, he only wrapped one arm around her in response. "Not exactly alive, but as close to it as I've ever been. Well, as close as I've ever been while not actually being it. Annoying vampire technicality jokes. Gotta love 'em. But I'm glad to see you alive and safe too."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ambrosius - Kyle Valji - Gwenyth Lithine - Lucina Hollingbery - Emlyn Wishart

Water - Outfit
The End Is Where We Begin - Outfit - Same as pic

Be Somebody - Outfit
La La - Outfit

Die Young - Outfit
I'm a Wonder - Outfit

1925 - Outfit
Awake and Alive - Outfit - Same as pic

One Day Too Late - Outfit
Sooner or Later - Outfit - Same as pic

Where are we:
Who are we with:
What's on our mind:

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

Distinct Hunter

3,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Agent of Calamity, Albert Yumemaru
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. With not much else to do, Albert decided to take a nap while leaning against a nearby tree, as going about on one's own was apparently out of the question. Dozing off, the young man began having the same dreams that happened off and on, they were mostly replays of his childhood memories
and times he ended up wandering in the street; if he had nothing to eat, he would end up stealing food or money to buy what he needed. Sometimes, he would get caught and then thrown into juvie,
but he simply did what he did again once he got out.

*sigh* Life sucked for me.... I lived no better than a sick dog... was the thoughts of Albert's musings as he swam through flickering images of his life.

tityanya
Sgt Gearex

With: some of the students and Titania
Feelings/Thoughts: melancholy
Theme: Billionaire

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
═══User Image═══User Image

Dietra Roseborn

I am here: Resort bar.
With: Kyle.
Thoughts:

⇝"We are the daughters of darkness and time."⇜

Dietra heard Kyle’s humorous responses and smiled. She even chuckled a little bit. It was so good to know that this recent ‘field trip’ hadn’t zapped his humor.

Dietra pulled back and sat back on her cushioned stool. This place was nice and plush, just how she liked it.

But then Dietra remembered something when Kyle said he was glad to see she was okay, too. She pretended to glare slightly at Kyle, though a small smirk was touching the corner of her mouth.

“Hey! You ditched me out of the blue on the bus when those dragons attacked… I’m going to pretend that you did it because Snow was in danger and you knew I could take care of myself. After all, we’ve seen glimpses of each other’s… abilities… during our brief sparring match. So you didn’t mind leaving me behind on the bus because you knew I was tough.”

Dietra laughed softly. It was nice to laugh about what had all just happened to them instead of just being stressed about it. Now she knew Kyle could joke about anything, and it was nice. She was far too serious herself.

Dietra sighed and rested her arms back on the bar. “But now of course, that means you owe me a drink, a “But now of course, that means you owe me a drink, a [i]real[i/] drink.”[i]real[i/] drink.”

She leaned over one of her arms slightly toward Kyle and whispered in a mock-conspiratorial way. “Since you somehow have an ID and are the only one who can get drinks, get me one.”

She held her wrist out to him and chuckled softly. “I’ll even let you you have some of my blood if you want. I really want a drink. It’s been ages since I’ve had one… since I’ve even been in a place that has alcohol. Besides doesn’t it suck to drink alone?”

She waggled her eyebrows playfully and dramatically and then grinned like a cheshire cat at her horrible pun. She hoped he remembered their brief exchange of puns the first time they met, Kyles’ being clever and Dietras’ being painful.

⇝"We follow the guilty, we punish the crime."⇜

((ooc: ))
((Raise the Dead))

⇝"Blood has to flow and that blood will be yours."⇜

User Image

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Emmett Richards - Kirby Richards - Aquais - Ella Richards - Terra Ironpriest

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Kyle smiled when she laughed, glad to see that things would return to normal. Though, then she brought up something that confused him a bit. How he abandoned her during the fight with the dragons. His mind went back to the fight, and how he saw her flipping out over her ruined clothing, instead of focusing on the fight. He'd thought of her as pretty shallow at that point, though he'd kind of forgotten about that until just now. This complaint kind of only served to reinforce that idea. Taking a moment to be serious, Kyle said to her, "To be honest, I left you not having a good idea of your strength. If you had been helpless, I'd have expected you to stay put and remain as safe as you could on the bus. But as a capable fighter, I was needed up there. Stuff constantly attacks this school, and you really can't hesitate when it comes to being there to defend those who can't defend themselves." Kyle decided not to mention the thing with her scarf or whatever it was. He was trying to explain why he did the right thing, not turn this into an attack on her.

And then she was asking for a drink after that, saying he owed her one. Sliding back into his humour, he pointed at her orange juice and said, "That seems like a real drink to me. Not a fake drink or anything. What would such a thing even be? Blue cardboard with 'H2O' written on it?" And then, he added, "Also, on a slightly more serious note. We are in public you know. It would be really obvious if gave you something alcoholic. I'm pretty sure I'd get arrested before I got to sink my fangs into your delicious veins."

Kyle raised an eyebrow at the whole "ages" thing. "So you aren't even 21 yet, but it's been ages since you've last had a drink? Were you like twelve when you started drinking?" Kyle was mainly teasing, but he was a little curious. Maybe Dietra was an addict?

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ambrosius - Kyle Valji - Gwenyth Lithine - Lucina Hollingbery - Emlyn Wishart

Water - Outfit
The End Is Where We Begin - Outfit - Same as pic

Be Somebody - Outfit
La La - Outfit

Die Young - Outfit
I'm a Wonder - Outfit

1925 - Outfit
Awake and Alive - Outfit - Same as pic

One Day Too Late - Outfit
Sooner or Later - Outfit - Same as pic

Where are we:
Who are we with:
What's on our mind:

((Out Of Cake?!: I was gonna try to make a Kirby/Ella/Gwen post, but I really don't know what to put in it.))

Shadowy Shade

ணணணணண
ℑsabelle Magnifique
ணணணணண

User Image

The cold never...

Isabelle scowled at Flynn's remark about hitting her head before running into him. She absolutely did not hit her head! The girl was simply born a bit odd. It was the Harlequin in her. She walked along with him silently until he announced that they had made it to the beach and that the resort was nearby. The girl rolled her eyes and nodded. His words from earlier were still bugging her. Sighing, she glared over at him, "I am happy, I suppose. But I have not hit my head on a thing, Master Flynn. But I feel as though I have met you before. Maybe in a life before this one. You look just like a prince from a storybook and I know I was princess. But you just seem all too familiar to me. Maybe he was someone else. Do not take my compliments to heart. I do not want you to feel flattered because feeling flattered leads to awkward situations and I told you that there are to be no awkward situations between us. Understood? I will need to kill you immediately if an awkward situation occurs. My family would never allow me to be with a lowly peasant boy whether he looks like a prince or not." she said and lifted her nose up slightly due to her own superiority complex.

A blush crossed her face as suddenly as the thought that just crossed her mind and she lowered her nose to look directly at him with her piercing blue eyes, "I think I may have a bit of a crush on you, Master Flynn. I want to act on my urges but I must not." she said in a small voice and held onto his shirt a bit tighter with both hands. Isabelle bit her lip and leaned into him slightly, "But we are far away from my home. Maybe my family would not know if I misbehaved... just a little bit." she whispered and smirked "Wouldn't you like to misbehave with me, Master Flynn? I am yours after all". The girl let a hand drop from his shirt and loosened her grip a bit, moving away from him. She wasn't playing games now. Faking a yawn, she gave him a sly look, "We can let my friend heal on her own. She will be fine. Take me to our bed." she said, emphasizing the word 'our'. Isabelle was certain she could get away with being with him now without her parents learning about it. But if she had even the slightest change of heart about the situation after anything would happen between them, then she would try to kill him again... and Isabelle always had changes of heart. It was all up to Flynn to make the decisions though. He was the master after all.

bothered me anyway...

Sgt Gearex
I CAN RP NOW! FOR ALMOST TWO WEEKS! ^.^ Feel free to timeskip them to the resort and/or to their shared room or separate room (I don't mind which). You can control Isabelle a bit too if you want.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Evolution.

De-evolution
Revolution

Absolution
Corruption

Resolution

User Image

Yoka Namizou: The One of True Secrets that hold Total Darkness
Divamore Namizou ~ The One that Time can not tell, but tell itself.
Scarlet Oniyania = The One that holds Spirits that completes millions of Lifetimes.

User Image

Just a way...

--

Diva sighed at Arina, as she helped Perrin up. "...Oh believe me... I'm deathly afraid of you.. No offense.." She explained to her, "...But.. I can't deny helping...Uff...A comrade at the school and a friend of mine..." Still her legs was gonna haunt her in her dreams that night, as Diva continued to shake in fear, as she watched them move.

Then, a loud boom was heard from a distance. Diva looked up, seeing that something was going on with the Volcano. "Wait... isn't that bad for the island!?" She continued to note that it wasn't really the volcano, but something hitting the volcano. It was like a Light, coming down like a meteor. Arina didn't hesitate, as she left towards the interesting light. She was moving fast with her multiple legs.....

Diva was freaked out again.

--

...with our words

User Image

Clear Marrona
Nato Oniyania
Vincent
Akyo Gorezen

[[Out. Of. Crap: I'm kinda stuck right now... so um.. Time skip might not happen... I actually forgot about it... ]]

The Trio Theme:Welcome to NHK

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Kirby Richards
Every hero should have precious friends to fight for. But I'm not a hero.

I am here: the hotel
I am with: Snow and other people
I feel: Autobots, roll out!

Kirby and his group of companions made their way into the jungle to find Emmett and others. He tightly clutched Snow's hand, glad for her presence. As they made their way through the jungle, Kirby gave a recap on all that had happened with Emmett and his company. Ella occasionally chimed in, adding things to her own personal satisfaction. They eventually made it to Emmett's group, and waited for the time skip.

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image
Be Somebody - Outfit
((Out Of Cake?!: Mew said I can make a Kirby post, so I am. Also this is 100% approved and reviewed by her))

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
thedarkone15

tityanya

KiaBurst

I forgot to quote

Shameless Shapeshifter

11,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

[][][] Flynn Stonewall [][][]

Who needs a map?: Beach Resort
With me?: Isabelle
Whats on my mind: Finally back at the beach

"A prince from a storybook?" Flynn asked kind of surprised because he never thought he would be compared to someone from a story. It was kinda flattering in a way even though she had reminded him not to take it as flattery. Even though she said there was no awkward situations between them, he felt that just them being together, her insistent behavior of being his servant, and her constant threat on his life was an awkward situation. He decided to keep that thought to himself though, at least until he was in the safe proximity of the rest of the school and teachers. One thing she said towards the end of her statement bugged him a little bit, 'Peasant?'

As they closed in on the resort he stopped with her as she clutched onto his shirt and confessed her crush to him and implied the things she wanted from him. The blush on her cheeks made him fall silent as he listened to her. He placed the Raven down onto a table gently and placed his hands on her shoulders letting out a soft sigh. "Please stop calling me that, its just Flynn ok?" he told her looking down at her blue eyes. He held onto her, trying to read her face, trying to decipher her true intentions if there was any with all of this. It was hard to tell if her feelings were genuine or she was just looking for someone to play with as an act of rebelling against her parents. "I'll take you to your room, but don't expect things to be so easy. Maybe one night I will join you." he said with a smirk, his attitude changing, adapting to try and beat her at her own game.

He let go of her shoulder and gestured into the hotel so they could go inside. He started to wonder who actually made it back here as he looked at the grand hotel. It was a lot nicer in here then the humid jungle surrounding the place. He just wanted to flop onto a bed and relax for once this entire trip. After getting their room information from the front desk, he made his way up with Isabelle to her room and let her inside. The room was just as nice as he thought he would be from viewing the lobby alone. His back was starting to ache again from his fall now with the oppertunity to relax. Flynn made his way to the couch in the room and laid down onto it with an arm draped over his eyes. A sigh of relief escaped his lips as he felt his body relax into the soft cushions of the couch. "Finally.."

OnceOnADimmedNightDreary

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
═══User Image═══User Image

Dietra Roseborn

I am here: Resort bar.
With: Kyle
Thoughts: Oops...

⇝"We are the daughters of darkness and time."⇜

The idea of 'stay put' rubbed Dietra the wrong way. What, was she a dog? She was supposed to stay on a bus that was being attacked by dragons? But the thing that Kyle said that really confused her was the part about defending others who can't defend themselves. Why? Shouldn't natural selection just take its course and weed out the weak ones? That's what the gods believed and what humans used to believe hundreds of years ago, according to her mothers. However... should would fight to defend Ella in an instant. But, she knew Ella didn't need defending. That hard marble exterior she could form would protect her against nearly anything.

But that didn't matter. That was over now and things seemed to finally be calm. Time to move on and enjoy the moment.

Kyle pointed to her drink and said that it looked real to her. He went on about how he didn't know what a fake drink would look like. She playfully rolled her eyes and then smirked at him.

“Well, perhaps you'd find out how real it is if I poured a little down your back. But you know what I mean! A real drink like the one you have.”

And then he mentioned that they were in public and it'd be pretty obvious if he gave her a drink. And then he said he'd get arrested before he sunk his fangs into her veins. Just hearing the words and imagining the action made her sigh softly, briefly. She hadn't expected that response, so she quickly tried to cover it up by clearing her throat and shifting her drink on the bar. Her grip was a little strong on her glass.

But Kyle's next words made her body freeze and the glass on the bar stilled. Oh no.. Oh no! What had she done? In her slightly weaker state and bantering with Kyle, she had made a slip about her age again. But, she did know that younger people tended to drink alcohol from time to time if they could get away with it.

Dietra chuckled slightly and shrugged. "No, I'm not 21, yet. But I have had the occasional alcoholic drink. That can't come as a shock. I'm sure most students here have partaken in alcohol before. I mean, there are some students who are parents here. Drinking before turning 21 doesn't seem that much of a stretch."

She turned her body on the stool to face Kyle again and crossed one knee over the other and clasped her hands together on the edge of the bar. A small smirk was back on her face.

"And you know, we don't have to be in public to consume alcohol. We could go somewhere where no one would see us. Somewhere private... alone. I'm sure you could manage to swipe a bottle of something without being noticed."

Her smirk turned to a smile and she laughed. "Or you could use your vampire powers and hypnotize the girl into giving me a drink. Don't vampires have that ability? I did see a show once that seemed to suggest vampires could hypnotize people."

⇝"We follow the guilty, we punish the crime."⇜

((ooc: ))
((Raise the Dead))

⇝"Blood has to flow and that blood will be yours."⇜

User Image

Mewlicious Paladin

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Outfit: User Image

Vienna had finally just decided to go back to the resort. She figured she should get some last-minute fun in before that group came back and revealed what she really was. She actually hoped the jungle would just eat them and she wouldn't have to worry about them anymore. Although, it'd be a shame to lose that flower girl and that boy who had protected her. They seemed quite full of power. But it would be best for her if they just disappeared.

Vienna had been upstairs in the hallway outside some hotel rooms. She was about to follow a man inside of his room. He was relatively inebriated and had invited her up to his room. Draining some energy from him wouldn't be difficult at all. However, something else had caught her attention. A group of individuals had turned the corner and was walking down the hallway. She recognized some of them from earlier. The group seemed to disperse and she noticed one man in particular go inside a room. He was the one from earlier that Robin had been helping. He seemed quite a bit better now.

Well this seemed like it'd be a lot more fun than entertaining a drunk idiot for a few minutes. So she simply put her hand on the man's shoulder in front of her, drained a bit of energy, and then shoved him in his room. She mumbled something about returning shortly and shut the door behind him. Then, she straightened her shirt and walked to the room she had seen the man from earlier enter. She opened the door and smirked as she saw him looking around. She shut the door behind her and spoke.

"Well, you seem to be doing much better than earlier. Robin must have helped you."

thedarkone15

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Evolution.

De-evolution
Revolution

Absolution
Corruption

Resolution

User Image

Yoka Namizou: The One of True Secrets that hold Total Darkness
Divamore Namizou ~ The One that Time can not tell, but tell itself.
Scarlet Oniyania = The One that holds Spirits that completes millions of Lifetimes.

User Image

Just a way...

--

"...." Clear didn't turn around, but instead, he continued to look outside into the deep blue sea. He sighed a little bit, giving a smirk that reflected off the window. "...Yeah a little bit.. I can move on my own at least..." He spoke, as he crossed his arms. From the feel of her presence, and the swift entry to his room, he noted that this was Vienna. The same girl that he sensed something that was unnerving the moment he met her outside with the others. He turned a little bit, catching her with the side of his eye. "...What do I owe you for this sudden visit?"

Diva mumbled a little bit, seeing that she left the Paralyzed boy on her. It's not a big deal, but she did wonder who she saw that made her suddenly move that fast. Which by the way, her legs freaked her out again. "Ugh how do you live with that.." She cracked her neck, as she lifted Perrin on her own. She was kind of strong by herself, so she didn't have much trouble. If only he didn't feel like a deadweight on her, then she would be able to move faster. "..Alright.. heading back to the Resort now..."

A few meters ahead was the lights coming from the hotel, and Diva along with others in that group was now almost to the Hotel. "...Hey Perrin..." She spoke to him, as she stopped for a second, "...Do you have a idea where Meala could be? Can you sense her?" She asked, before looking ahead. Too bad they don't have Yoka here with them. He could sense her Aura without that much trouble. Or even Clear as well.

Maybe they are both in the Resort...

Scarlet grumbled, as she sat down at the bar. She was asking for a drink, and the bartender gave her a cocktail with no Alcohol. What even is that? She took a sip, and accepted it. With that, she turned her body towards the Ocean. It was now turning a light orange purple, as the sun went down and the moon fully came up. She was looking towards the direction of that little island that they was on. What was so fascinating about that island she wondered.

She suddenly turned a little bit, after hearing some people coming out the jungle.

"HUFF!" Yoka popped out the woods, as he jumped and landed on the sand right in front of the bar. He looked up, and around, then made a big smile, "...FINALLY AT THE RESORT!" He shouted loudly.

Scarlet look at him, and suddenly got up with a smile, "YOKA!" She shouted, as she ran to him, "You're okay!"

Yoka turned to her, and grinned. They both hugged each other and looked at each other. His tattered school uniform was all messed up from the Ren Fight, but he was healed enough to enjoy the rest of the night. "...Yo Scarlet..." He smiled at her, "..What's going on? Are you right?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I just got on this part of the island... what about yourself? You seem like you wear in a little scuffle.." She looked down at his clothes, "...Did something happened in the forest?"

"Yeah... this guy attacked us randomly..."
He shook his clothes, "...Goes by the name of Ren... we beat him though, thanks to Zephyr, Lucina, Emlyn, along with this stupid girl..." He was starting to run his mouth..

"Stupid girl? Haha you don't remember her name?"
Scarlet laughed a little bit.

"Eva or something..." Yoka shrugged, as he moved towards the Resort, "...They'll be here in a few... I just ran ahead of them.." That's when he thought about something else, then turned to Scarlet again. "...Hey you know where Diva is? I haven't seen her since the crash, and it seems like she's not in the resort either..." He was currently sensing for her Aura at that moment. No luck, but he didn't go out the range of the area yet. Maybe once he goes inside the resort and relax, he can get a better sense around the island.

"I don't know.. But maybe we should wait for the others inside the resort. I'm sure that where everyone is heading to as we speak..since you just appeared here..." Scarlet explained.

--

...with our words

User Image

Clear Marrona
Nato Oniyania
Vincent
Akyo Gorezen

[[Out. Of. Crap: Out of WB Finally! LET'S DO THIS! ]]

The Trio Theme:Welcome to NHK

Shifting Time

Cuwen

TBR2