Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Emmett Richards - Kirby Richards - Aquais - Ella Richards - Terra Ironpriest
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Emmett and Emlyn shared a glance as they heard Zep's rather . . . impersonal response. He kind of ignored their apologies, and then grouped them together for one, rather subpar response to simply mitigate the situation rather than to fix any tension that might be growing in the group from the little event. He almost seemed to be trying to grow drama at this point. But, whatever. They wouldn't pursue the topic any further. They both turned their attention to the task at hand. Emlyn, to making sure Lucina didn't need any help, and Emmett, to carrying Runa through the forest.

Emmett looked down to Runa when she asked where Vance was. He grew a bit worried, as he'd already mentioned this. What if she'd hit her head harder than they thought? "Don't worry about him. Aquais is holding at this very moment. Actually all of the babies are safe. Starlite saved them. But uh, I did already mention this. Does your head still hurt?" Emmett had done as thorough a job as he could healing her, and wasn't sure that there was much more he could do until his powers were back at their full capacity.

Emmett looked to Zessen when he offered to carry Runa. He also sounded kind of defeated, and like he wanted to feel useful. Emmett hoped agreeing to let him carry Runa would be enough. He put Runa into the Outrage weapon's arms, and said, "Alright, thanks man."

Meanwhile Emlyn and Lucina simply floated and walked behind the rest of the group, following them.

---

Kiaku was impressed by the suplex. That was nice. Terra probably would have taken a moment to apprieciate being a sister that the dragon boy could look up to if it were not for the sabertooth tiger trying to break through her stone skin. Luckily, Tiona was already on her by the time Terra was asking for help. She rammed into the tiger, knocking it off of her and back into the tree. Terra got up and watched as the tiny girl showed her incredible display of strength in lifting the tiger, and then scaring it away with fire. Terra glanced down at the pyromancy flame on her hand. Why hadn't she thought of fire?

Oh, crud. Perhaps because using fire in densely wooded place like a jungle wasn't exactly the place. Once Terra noticed that Tiona's flames had caught onto the nearby flora, she quickly changed back into her human form, her stone skin returning to skin skin. As Kiaku mentioned the flames and asked Terra to take care of them, she said to him, "Don't worry, I'll get them with some mud." She then began using her powers to fling mud at the flames, putting them out. When she was done, she said to Tiona, trying to teach her what she'd done wrong, rather than just scold her, "You should try to control your flames. You wouldn't want to hurt the trees, right?"

---

Ella thought for a moment about the dragon girl when her grammy mentioned that there weren't any other female dragons in the school's registry. "Maybe she's new!" Ella also gave a thought to Emlyn, who was a female dragon. But, she probably wasn't an actual student, and whether or not she would be registered as a dragon even if she was a student was a whole other story.

When her grandmother headed into the lobby, Ella followed after her. Once she was inside though, she began wandering around, looking at everything, and touching a lot of things that she probably shouldn't be touching.

Still outside the resort, Kirby, Kyle, and Gwen were with Clear, Hielet, and Robin when some new girl arrived. Something about her seemed off, and Kirby wished Emmett's ability to see souls was something his familiars got as well. Either way, she didn't seem like someone he wanted to talk to. As usual, the fisher would be sticking to people he already knew. He decided to just stay silent while helping Clear stand. Kyle decided not to stick around, and followed Jun'ko and Ella inside. He was more interested in getting out of the sun than he was in talking to some random newcomer.

Gwen, however, did not mind standing around and talking to the new girl. Clear hadn't exactly addressed her question, so she said to her, "Most of us, but not all. The tailed woman who just walked in owns this place actually. We're from a school which her children attend, and are taking a field trip to this place. We had some trouble though, and many of our classmates are scattered all over the island, and with our powers somewhat weakened. Maybe you'd like to help out?"

Speaking of helping out, Ella decided she could do that same thing when she overheard her grandmother asking Hikaru to find Kiaku and her mother. Ella walked over to them, and announced, "Oh! I could help find them! I want to be useful and go on a mission! My nature magic will help in the jungle! I can use the trees and stuff to help!" Ella figured she would be a great help, since her nature magic would be strongest in a place like the jungle, and she could get directions to the group of students in the jungle from her father. Plus, how could she let one of her father's best friends go wandering off alone into the dangerous jungle!

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ambrosius - Kyle Valji - Gwenyth Lithine - Lucina Hollingbery - Emlyn Wishart

Water - Outfit
The End Is Where We Begin - Outfit - Same as pic

Be Somebody - Outfit
La La - Outfit

Die Young - Outfit
I'm a Wonder - Outfit

1925 - Outfit
Awake and Alive - Outfit - Same as pic

One Day Too Late - Outfit
Sooner or Later - Outfit - Same as pic

Where are we:
Who are we with:
What's on our mind:

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image
Tiona
Dragon child

Tiona raised her eyebrows in concern as she looked at their reactions. She wondered if she did something bad. She only wanted to help. After Kiaku hopped down from the tall jungle tree he seemed to be frightened of her and the earth scented girl seemed bothered. The flaming ends of her hair morphed back into normal hair as her excited mood cooled down. Her tail ceased to wag, the end of her tail rest on top of the ground. She was hopping for another pat on the head fallowed with happy smiles; Was dat a no-no? The thought to herself with the tilt of her head as she quietly watched the two speak, they glanced at her burning flames several times. She looked back at her fire with a proud smile, the crimson flames burned brightly with glowing orange cores. She enjoyed the heat from the flames; it was an enjoyable as a cool breeze for others on a hot day. Her smile faded as she the earth girl extinguish her beautiful flames with mud, “G-gao…” She lightly whimpered.

She looked directly into the girl’s eyes as she spoke to her, the little dragon was unable to understand her words, she figured it had something to do with the ‘no-no’ she committed and did not understand. Tiona gave the girl a saddened stare, “T-tiona b….bad?” The hatchling slowly asked as she brought her hands up to her chest, she slowly twiddled her fingers, she rubbed then slowly against one another. She felt something wet spread over her fingers; she looked down to her small hands to see the tips of her fingers were painted with blood. It happened when she picked up the tiger and punctured its hide with her fingers. Tiona was not bothered by it, she’s seen plenty of bloodshed after hunting a fresh meal, but she was worried the others might be angry. Tiona quickly pulled her hands behind her back, she consintrated more head in her hands to dry out the blood until it crumbled from her hands like specs of dirt, “S…so…rry. Gao~” She whimpered until her stomach released a hungry growl, she brought her clean hands out in front of her and placed them over her hungry stomach. The growl made her forget her unease feelings.

User Image
----------------------------------------------

(( @ ,@; writers block.))

KiaBurst

Mewlicious Paladin

---------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image
"Future King and Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Spread your wings! Chaosura Kiaku!

Watching as Terra covered stopped the flames from spreading, Kiaku found himself panting a little. Thinking back to how Tiona acted mere moments before, he couldn't help himself from wondering if that was how a dragon was suppose to be. He had done a lot of research over them in his spare time at school and had come to know they were seen as monsters, but seeing the behavior in the flesh was a bit worrisome. "That...definitely was new to me," He said to himself, almost completely forgetting that he was prone to going berserk under certain conditions.

Hearing Tiona's voice, the whelp turned his head towards her as she showed concern over her own actions. Looking at her fingers as she twiddled them, he stared at the tips. Noticing the blood instantly, he could only assume it came from their foe from moments earlier. Sighing, he put his hands behind his head and began to walk all the way over to Tiona. Standing before her, he shook his head and put his hands to his sides. "You just need to be more careful," He said as he reached up and put his hand on her head. Ruffling up her hair, he found himself smiling as he could hear her stomach growl once again.

Registering that it was her stomach growling, his eyes narrowed instantly. Slowly looking down at her stomach, he couldn't believe he was hearing this sound once again. "You're a bottomless pit, aren't you?" He asked as he turned around. Slowly looking around, he began to seek out something that she could eat. Before long, his eyes darted over towards the blue bird from before. "You're still around..." He found himself saying as flames began to flicker from underneath his lips.

His eyes growing wide as he realized he had become prey, the bird began to flap its wings rapidly as Kiaku began to slowly approach the bird. Taking off from the tree, he looked down as a fire ball began to approach him. Dodging quickly, a loud squawk echoed from the beak of the bird as it soared away. Unable to give chase, the whelp stood there and sighed as he shook his head once again. "...Terra, how are we going to feed this one?" He asked as he gestured towards Tiona, unable to understand how she could keep on eating like she was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Smirking as Hikaru agreed to take her mission on, Jun'ko slowly made her way towards a nearby chair. Sitting down in it, she crossed her legs as he asked for some form of compensation. "I figured knowing your friend was safe would be enough, but...Hmm...What would you even be after Hikapo?" She asked as she rested her elbow against the arm of the chair and pressed the side of her face against her knuckle. She could tell this guy was itching to pull out his weapons and start using them deep down. He had the same eyes as one of her bodyguards.

Leaning back, she let out a sigh and slid her tail around to her side. "Hikabach, I'll get straight to the point. I'll grant you a single request with all the power I have, in exchange for their safe delivery," She went on to say, wagging her finger and her feather tipped tail as she spoke. Glancing over at Ella, a faint smile crossed her lips as the girl offered to go help Hikaru out. "I don't want my lovely little flower to risk herself out there. I'd rather you stay by my side, okay?" She said as she turned to face the flower, her smile becoming far kinder than it was moments earlier.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

>Form of the moment:[DN-Energy Form goes here]

>Rockin' this place:Wild Jungle of La'loa
>Gotta support!:Tiona and Terra.
>Song of the Soul:
>Not empty for once:...She eats way too much.
>What do ya say big guy?:

niegeno

Mewlicious Paladin

thedarkone15

OutlawStar01

Shameless Shapeshifter

11,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser Image

The Tiniest Golem

There wasn't much to see being buried face down in the dirt with the inability to move. It was sort of peaceful, it was a relaxing home feeling like he was back where he belonged. It felt like something had tried to kick him, but he held fast with the ground barely budged by the force pushing him. It got quiet after that for a moment, but suddenly Pebble's world got really bright as he was lifted from the ground to come face to face with a girl with long white hair and blue eyes. He froze as she started to examine him like he was a doll of some sort, before he raised his one arm and did a little wave towards his captor.

Coincidentally it was the same time another voice was heard causing the white haired girl to jump and drop him. He started to think maybe his movement startled her as he fell onto the ground again with a light thud. This time not bound within the earth, he was able to stand himself up right. Now that he could walk around on his own he noticed there was a small stream of liquid coming from the girl. How curious! Pebble walked over towards the blood that had reached the ground and peered at it as the dirt started to absorb it. How curious indeed.

Another set of footsteps drew closer, as Pebble looked up from his observation of the girl's leg liquid. It was yet another girl but this one with hair as blue as the sky above. He did a quick look around, but he couldn't find his spiky blonde haired master anywhere. The tall grass made the view literally impossible from his eye level on the ground. The tiny golem started to walk around the area touching grass blades and smaller rocks to piles of dirt. Nothing was of value here for him to collect. Looking back at the two girls, Pebble watched as the blue haired girl knelt by the white haired one. The blue one had managed to pull liquid from the dirt somehow to the golem's amazement. This had to be tested. Pebble leaned down and started to push into the dirt trying to dig for some liquid in the dirt, but was getting nothing but soft soil. Maybe he was doing something wrong? Walking over to the two girls he began to observe the healing process, trying to learn something that was impossible.

tityanya

Shifting Time
Ethan S. Oaks☺

Ethanwas walking down the island just singing to himself,bored out of his mind.Ethan thought this would be a perfect time to work on his powers,so he cleared his mind and tried focusing to turn into a animal but nothing happened he sighed.''Still haven't got use to this shape shifting,Mom did it take a while for her to get use to her powers so i guess it might take a while for him to get use to it'' Ethan noticed the only time his powers seem to work is when he is in trouble or stressed but he wonder why that happens maybe it has to do when he shuts down.
User Image

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
═══User Image═══User Image

Dietra Roseborn

I am here: Outer edge of forest near beach.
With:
Thoughts: More people!

⇝"We are the daughters of darkness and time."⇜

Dietra looked over her shoulder when Bandit howled. What was that all about? And then Suzuka said she had to follow him. Dietra sighed and shook her head slightly.

"Dammit... I'm alone again and no one in that group is..."

Before she could finish her sentence, she heard someone from the distant group calling out. Dietra turned her focus back on the group and felt some hope springing to life inside of her. She met the girl who was calling to her halfway down the hill.

"So glad there are other people here! Yeah, I'm fine. Suzuka was with me and she was fine, too, but then her dog Bandit took off and she followed him. I'm going to join the rest of the group down there so that we can all think of how to meet up with the others!"

With that, Dietra quickly trotted down the hill and joined the rest of the group.

⇝"We follow the guilty, we punish the crime."⇜

((ooc: ))
((Raise the Dead))

⇝"Blood has to flow and that blood will be yours."⇜

User Image

Shifting Time

thedarkone15
Scarlet

Cloudy-Thief
Ame

tityanya
Namii

Major_TheFourthFate
Dirge

Chrome Butterfly
Skye

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Outfit: User Image

Vienna tilted her head to the side and looked at the man Robin was helping to walk. He addressed her, but his words were mumbled and disjointed. Had someone else already sucked the energy out of him? Well that was disappointing. Nonetheless, she still felt strong energy coming from the group in front of her.

She chuckled softly when the man mentioned her eyes. "Hmm, yes, my eyes are red. It's a trait of some of the island dwellers here." She lied easily.

She took a sip of her drink and then addressed the man again. "You look rather tired. Good thing you're here at the resort. It's the best place to rest and recuperate."

Vienna looked around as several members of the group began to break away and head toward the lobby without saying one word to her. Either they were very rude or their energy was depleted as well. But she knew that some still had their energy in tact because she could feel strong energy patterns coming from some of them.

Suddenly a girl began speaking to her. She turned her attention to the girl and smiled softly. She sipped some of her drink as she listened to the girl talk. Why did she seem to have energy left over when some of the others didn't? What had happened to this group? The girl would soon tell her, but first she mentioned something quiet surprising. She said that the girl who had just passed Vienna and walked into the lobby was actually the owner of the resort and apparently had children that were students at a school. Well, the girl had to be pulling Vienna's leg with that one. The girl looked like a student herself. There was no way she could own this resort or have children. But Vienna wouldn't point that out. That likely wouldn't earn her any favors with this group.

And then the girl said that they were on a field trip and had some trouble. Maybe that was why some of them seemed drained and tired. Now the students were scattered across the island. Vienna had to fight off a grin at this. Well this could be fun. Lots of energy sources lost and desperate for help.

Then the girl even asked if Vienna would like to help. Vienna did grin at that. Luckily she managed to keep it a friendly grin. This was too easy.

"I would love to help. I know this island like the back of my hand. I can go and retrieve them and bring them back here. Sound like a plan? The rest of you can rest here while you wait. I'm sure you're very tired."

thedarkone15

Mewlicious Paladin

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

"Tiona bad?" Hmm, how to respond to that. Terra gave the question a moment of thought, and then respond, "Tiona good, but did bad?" She hoped something that simple would be able to be understood by the young dragon. If only she spoke more English. Oh well, Ambrose would be able to help her, being the language teacher.Keeping her alive and in one piece was really all they had to focus on for now. Well, and keeping themselves like that too. When she apologized, Terra patted her head and said somewhat comfortingly, "It's fine, control your fire and you will be all clear."

Rumble rumble. Oh boy, Tiona was still hungry. Listening to Kiaku's comments, and watching him try to catch a bird, Terra considered the question of what they'd do for food. She thought for a moment, and then responded, "Hopefully we'll find something easier to catch than a bird. We kind of missed an opportunity with that tiger." Not much of an answer really, but Terra wasn't used to jungles. "Perhaps we should keep walking and hope something else attacks us." Yeah, there we go. Perfect plan.

Water - Outfit

Be Somebody - Outfit
La La - Outfit

Die Young - Outfit
I'm a Wonder - Outfit

1925 - Outfit

Where are we:
Who are we with:
What's on our mind:

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

Original Noob

User Image
Fredrick "Fuuenken" Mercury
"If you have something to say, say it. Just don't say the wrong thing."

I am here: VIP Area
I am with: Many people
I feel: Fine we'll go down the boring way.

Fuuenken chuckled and said "That little sleeping spell works wonders. You ever try using that on Hikaru? He might get a good night sleep for once." He turned his head to listen to Aquais giving her report on where everyone was. Hikaru was safe thank god! Wait what the heck was he doing on a beach? Fuuenken sighed in relief and said "Well at least he's safe, that's good." He overheard everyone's conversation regarding Nilin's parents, Fuuenken didn't know a thing unfortunately so he remained quiet for the whole ordeal. Fuuenken began to circle an imaginary perimeter in his head, searching for anyone who might help. He looked down at Miyaru and said "Dont'cha worry. We'll find your papa and we'll all hang out on the beach." Fuuenken didn't think Miyaru could hear him, but it helped him keep his head in one place.

Fuuenken's Theme
Out Of Condoms

Original Noob

User Image
Hikaru Seiker
You have to live and die by your own rules, not for anybody else.

I am here: Resort
I am with: Jun'ko
I feel: Time to go on an adventure!

Hikaru smirked and said to Jun'ko "I know Kiaku's safe, I have full faith in him. Your daughter however is news to me." He crossed his arms and listened to Jun'ko's offer. One request of any kind huh? That could be nearly anything Hikaru wanted. How could he pass up a deal like that?! Hikaru nodded and said "One favor eh? Deal." Don't ask to pet her tail you idiot. Hikaru chuckled and said "I'll get back to you on that when I retrieve the kids." He began to walk backwards before swinging his body around, walking forwards towards the exit. Hikaru said "Yeah...Ella was it? Don't bother coming along you'll only get caught in the crossfire. Emmett and Jun'ko both would kill me if you got hurt. Oh! Jun'ko!" Hikaru turned around once more, saying "Who is your daughter anyway? I didn't get a name." The idea of a Kiaku with pigtails frightened Hikaru but if he was going to get that favor he had to go find this mystery girl. He patiently awaited Jun'ko's answer to an identity, not realizing who it was in reality.

Hikaru's Theme
Out Of Condoms

Dedicated Hunter

User Image

Ρҽɾɾɩɲ Fҽɲɲɩӿ

I am here: Near the hot springs
I'm with: Aurita, Yuki Diva, Rekka, and others
What I'm thinking: It's hot.. I hope Nilin and Meala are ok...

Perrin looked up at Aurita as she said that she felt like she was useless. “Hey, in this current point I’m not any useful then you, besides the armor on my shirt have broken off after I fell into the hot spring so you could use it to help patch me up.” He said as he starts to pull his shirt. “Plus without my powers it’s too hot to wear it..” he finished. “Perrin I found help” Yuki yelled out to as she came into view she looked over to see that Aurita with him. “It looks like you found Aurita.” She said with a smile as before turning towards group. “Is there any way that we could get him off this volcano?

ooc: I understand it is a very short post, but with work it is the best thing I can do for right now =-=

Shifting Time

Sgt Gearex

Zane the White Fox

Arsenic_Poptarts

tityanya

FeraI_Miscreant

thedarkone15

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image
Tiona
Dragon child

Oh wow, five pats on the head in one day! How delightful! A bright cheery smile blossomed on the little dragon’s face as Kiaku patted her on the head. Her tail slightly rose up from the ground; the growl of her stomach washed away whatever sad thought had drifted in her mind, “Guehehe~” She giggled in response to Kiaku patting her on the head. Her smile only continued to brighten as she received another pat on the head from the earth scent girl. Tiona’s eyes stared directly into the girls as she told the little dragon she was not bad. Her eyelids slightly narrowed as she tried to understand the rest of her words, her eyes shifted away with the tilt of the head as she tried to recognize the words. Tiona looked back to the girl with a rough translation in her mind, she gave the girl a brief nod to let her know she understood. She could not remember the last time she had a so many friendly pats in one day, it warmed her little heart even more. She received five pats on the head, the first was a Farwell pat on the head from Granz before he left her in the luggage compartment when the bus was still in one piece. The next three were from Kiaku, one in the luggage compartment, and the other two where in the jungle, and the last was from the earth girl. Receiving a pat on the head from the female made the little dragon feel a little more at ease around her. As Tiona counted them, she raised her small hands in front of her face slowly counted beneath her breath in dragonic tongue in a faint voice with a wiggle of each finger while the two spoke; So many!

Tiona’s stomach growled once more, she glanced about her surroundings as the two continued to talk, she did not know what it was they were talking but that was not important at the moment. A delicious smell caught her nose, it was a scent similar to beef stew; the little dragon’s eyes grew wide with wonder. She stood still for a moment as she tried to pinpoint the tasty scent. She rose up to her tippy toes upon discovering the direction the scent originated from; she did not bother to look back to Kiaku and the Earth girl before silently tottered away from the two; be back, won’t take long! She fallowed her nose until she found herself standing before two massive fallen trees. One rested on top of the other forming a long out of place wall in the jungle. Birds, rodents and incent of all manner swarmed theses two lifeless giants. Tiona stood cautiously as she examined where the scent had brought her. Brittle chips of bark rained from the tree with every passing breeze. Thick chumps of moss glued down large areas of bark, and strong green jungle vines draped down from the sides. Tiona walked straight up to the tree, she placed her small hand against a bare section of the tree where the bark had fallen, she felt an immediate tingle sensation seep into her hand, she felts the termites gnaw away at the delectable wood, it felt as though the lifeless tree had pulse, from a trillion hearts. The tip of her tail twitched as she leaned back from where she stood, her hand still pressed again the wood as she looked at the entire tree once more. Maybe the scent was somewhere outside? A chip of bark drifted down onto her forehead. She “Gao~” She smiled shaking her head back and forth to throw off the tree bark that landed on her head.

She leaned back in towards the wall, chips of bark trickled down from her hair, she began to briskly sniff the woody surface, her nose picked up the tasty smell once again. She began to slowly totter along the wall, her hall hand brushing along the wall, scraping away bark that was in the path of her hand. She walked until her hand reached a large opening in the side of the tree. The little dragon stood before the mouth of a jagged wood cave, though it was no bigger than her. She sniffed the opened of the cave; a thick wall of darkness hide whatever lurked inside. An occasional fly would buzz out and she heard loud shrieks echo from deep within. The little dragon quickly glanced over her shoulder, checking to see if anything was fallowing her before she looked back to the cave; that scent was too delicious to ignore….

The little dragon marched into a dark rotted hole in the side of the bottom tree trunk with not hesitation whatsoever. Her small body disappeared into the thick darkness; the last thing that was seen was her swaying tail that slithered into the pitch-black wall. She stepped carefully through the darkness, softly sniffing the air while being surrounded by an array of various creepy crawling sounds; loud hisses and clicks, crackles, slushy wiggling and loud scrapes against the wood. Each step was a loud squishy crunch. It felt as though she were stepping through thick mud garnished with crisp leaves. The little dragon did not feel frightened in the slightest; she gradually came to a halt as she reached whatever carried the delicious scent. The darkness withdrew, as a faint blue glow gradually grew brighter, the glow came from her long electric neon blue hair. The light revealed an entire community of large insets thriving peacefully inside the dead trees. After a while, larva that clung to the walls began to mimic her glowing hair, as well as strange alien like fungus. She looked about with awe as she stood in the middle of a sea of stars. Her gaze grew wide as she looked to all the various colors the glowing bugs and fungus produced. A large smile blossomed on her face. She released a delighted giggle from her lips; she placed her hand over her mouth to muffle her giggles. She did not want to disturb the bugs too much. Her gaze grew hungry as her attention was drawn back to the delicious smell; her eyes carefully scanned her surroundings.

Her gaze frozen upon four large beetles the size of footballs, their beep blue shells gaze golden iridescent shimmer from the surrounding glowing lights. The plump beetles were feasting on a fat juicy termite that shrieked in agony as it was being eaten alive; it’s millions of brothers and sisters ignored the screams and went about their daily business. Tiona tilted her head as she watched; she felt little sympathy for the juicy bug. She looked to one of the large beetles. Her stomach released another growling demand. She extended her small hand out, her fingers gripped tightly on the shell of the beetle, forgetting the strength of her grip she caused hairline cracks beneath her fingertips. The beetle screeched in protest, its jagged legs and mandibles kicked and flailed wildly as it tried to wiggle it’s way out of her grasp; unfortunately Tiona had an unbreakable grip. Using her free hand, she quickly grabbed creature’s head and popped it like a pimple with only a little bit of pressure between her fingers. The bugs body began very still as the blood and brains dripped from her fingers. She held the lifeless body; the insect around her grew restless on the scent of fresh blood.

The tips of her fingers began t glow yellow and orange with heat, faint sizzles and hisses were heard from inside the exoskeleton of the beetle as the heat from her fingertips slowly cooked the beetle’s insides. She cooked the beetle until the delicious smell became more potent. The glowing ceased and her grip grew tighter. The shell crumbled away like eggshells within her hand, leaving behind a solid chunk soft pink flesh that looked like shrimp. She sniffed the flesh, and without hesitation she took the first bite. The meat had the consistently of a dango, soft and chewy but was extremely juicy inside and had the distinct flavor of well-seasoned beef. She quickly devoured the meat; the surrounding insects crawled closer to the dragon, attracted to the tasty scent. She raised her head as she felt a something step on her tail; she quickly glanced over her shoulder with a growl. The red scales one her tail quickly loosened before her rail wiggled to make the scales click together as a loud warning. The insects that grew curious quickly fled from the girl.

She ate another beetle before deciding it was best to leave. She could sense much larger creatures moving about in the shadows. She grabbed two more beetles and quickly repeated the process before she head out of the insect infected hole. She held the precious cargo like a football as she stormed out. Her hair ceased to glow as she reached the exit; she narrowed her gaze as she adjusted to the bright sunlight. She headed towards Kiaku. She planned to give him one of the beetles, a token of appreciation for the fruit he gave her. The little dragon’s crimson gaze lite up with joy upon seeing her new friends; this was the best day ever! She was very proud of what the tasty snacks she gathered, she smiled proudly with a wagging tail, “Kiaku! Kiaku!” She happily chirped as she held out one of the cooked beetles to him, “Food!” She smiled.

User Image
----------------------------------------------

(( @ ,@; I'll fix it if ya'll don't like it. I typed it out in a hurry so I'm sorry for the errors))

KiaBurst

Mewlicious Paladin

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dapper Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Zephyr Saidren
Possessed Sword Caomni The Spelldrinker

Zephyr noticed the group seemed to be splitting off into seperate smaller groups, but all moving in the same direction. He watched the two with the dragon tails carrying on like it was just another day...what he would give to be that calm. That was of course until they seemed to get properly acquainted with some of the meaner beasts of the jungle. It appeared to be nothing they couldn't handle, and definitely something Terra had no problem handling from her display. Turning to Yoka he listened to what he could tell of his story...since it seemed like he was suffering from some kind of amnesia. He shot Yoka a slightly sympathetic look before looking down the path they were following. It looked like there was some kind of clearing coming up.

Thinking over Yoka's explanation Zephyr began to feel he was being a little selfish getting so worked up over his problems. "That must be rough...I at least know where I came from, even if I'm no longer allowed back there. I'm sure it will come back to you at some point though memories tend to be persistent like that...at least the major ones." When he then mentioned he was here to work on his powers Zephyr sighed and clasped his hands behind his head. It was beginning to surface in Zephyr's mind that he was out of place in this school.
"It's okay Yoka I don't remember most of my past either, it's kind of like one of those movies that skips a lot honestly." Scratching his head Zephyr dropped his arms to sides afterwards before explaining his thoughts on Caomni's words. "My idea is that Caomni must of been someone real important way back when. I believe she was at time a physical person and had her soul transferred and bound to this sword for some reason. As they grew closer and closer to the clearing a faint breeze could be felt.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"I've been fading away, I've just been waiting on a call to reach my veins! Ready or not no attention to waste!"

Zephyr talks like this
Caomni talks like this
Company: Emmet, Terra, Lucina, Emlyn. Kiaku, Yoka, Tiona, Runa, Saylea, and Zessen
Condition: Healthy

Mewlicious Paladin

thedarkone15

KiaBurst

niegeno

Shifting Time

Quote:
OOC:
User Image
"Future King and Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Spread your wings! Chaosura Kiaku!

Growling at the thought of Terra's suggestion, Kiaku hung his head low. Shaking it, he didn't like the idea of waiting things out. It just seemed like a terrible idea to him. Looking back off towards where the bird had float off to, he turned his head towards Terra and let out a soft sigh. "That really sounds bad. I mean...What if we're attacked by something not edible?" He asked as he bent his arm slightly and extended his hand forward, showing off his palm as he did so.

Hearing an unusual sound off in the distance, it faintly sounded like a loud squawk followed by a strange hiss. Listening to the far off sound, he began to turn his head around and noticed something worrisome. "Tiona's gone..." He said as he turned to face Terra. Gesturing towards where the young hatchling once was, he heard the hiss once again. His concern growing, he turned his whole body around and began to look off in random directions. "Tiona! Where'd you go?" He called out, mere seconds before a faint crackling sound began to echo from not too far away.

Hearing the cracking of a twig, the whelp quickly turned around upon hearing the sound. Expecting to see the worst there, he opened his mouth up and instinctively got ready to attack. Finding himself greeted by the lost Tiona, who seemed to be carrying something he was unsure about. As she declared it food, he stared at the cooked beetle with a rather blank expression. Reaching out to take it, he held it up and stared at it. "T-Thank you very much," He said as he held the football sized beetle corpse in his hands.

Slowly looking down at it, he sniffed the beetle's remains. It wasn't uncommon for him to eat questionable things back when he was younger, but he was trying to be a lot more civilized for the sake of Kaelyn. It seemed weird for him to eat it, but there was something so tempting about its scent. Before he could even really second guess what he was considering, he had already bit into the exposed meat. His fangs tearing into the flesh, it was strangely chewy to him and carried the taste of cattle. Letting some of the juices dribble from his mouth, he raised his head up as he impulsively began to swallow the meat.

Using his jaw to push the meat down his throat, a small stringy bit dangled out of his mouth. Swallowing it down, there was a strange feeling left in his heart from his action. To eat in such a primitive way was against what he had been trying to do for the past few months, but it felt so right to him. Sitting down on the ground, he buried his face in the flesh of the insect. Using his teeth to tear away more of the meat, he repeated the same action once again and lifted his head up. Biting on the meat as it slide down his throat, he was careful in swallowing the piece whole.

After what seemed to be a few minutes, he had hit the point in which he was half way done. Finally returning to normal, his eyes began to sparkle as he licked the insects' juicy blood from his lips. "This...is actually really good," He said as he held the bug up and found himself smiling. It was so nostalgic to be eating something like this. It had been years since he had gotten to enjoy eating questionable food like this. "Thank you for the meal," He said happily as he crossed his legs, his tail wagging as he looked over at Tiona.

Turning towards Terra, he stared at her for a moment. His current actions probably were not leaving the best impression on his sister, but he at least hoped she understood that he was only doing this because he was naturally a predator. "You want to try some?" He asked as he held his portion of the insect feast up. Small bits of unidentifiable body parts sticking out, what he had been willing to eat would have astounded anyone that didn't know him prior. "It's actually a lot better than it looks," He said as he began to wave it under her for a short time, before returning to eat the corpse.

-----------------------------------------

Hearing that Hikaru had agreed to search her out, Jun'ko smiled as she looked him directly in the eyes. She could tell that he wasn't all too worried about Kiaku at all, but she knew that was with good reason. From what little she had seen of his exploits at the school, he was easily one of the stronger students there. "Are you familiar with Terra? Well...by a technicality, it seems I am her mother," She said as she walked away from him. Slowly heading outside, her tail swayed from side to side. Her pale blue feathers lightly brushing against his hand, she gestured for Hikaru to follow her outside.

Taking a few steps out, she looked up towards the sky. Letting out a soft sigh, she stared at it and shook her head. "My real concern is someone else who seems to be with them. I want you to bring them back, along with the third who is tagging along with my children," She said as she glanced back at Hikaru. Turning to face him, she put her hands in front of her and clasped them together. "Think you can come back in one piece Hikato?" She asked with a small chuckle, her tail slowly moving in front of her body.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

>Form of the moment:[DN-Energy Form goes here]

>Rockin' this place:Wild Jungle of La'loa
>Gotta support!:Tiona and Terra.
>Song of the Soul:
>Not empty for once:Lizards eat bugs. Dragons are a type of lizard...so...this is normal?
>What do ya say big guy?:

niegeno

Mewlicious Paladin

thedarkone15

OutlawStar01

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Ella would have loudly answered Hikaru's question as to who her grandmother's daughter was, but grammy beat her to it! Oh well, not a big deal, as long as Hikaru knew who to look for. That was the important thing. Though, noticing her grandmother was unsure of whether or not Hikaru knew Terra, she added, "Oh! They know each other! Hikaru even gave my mom a robot hand once! She said he even included a confetti cannon in it!" Ella paused briefly to giggle at the thought, and then continued, "She had it removed when she found out about it though, and then had the hand removed as well. And then her arm grew back! Did you know she can do that? It takes a while though, so don't try to test it!"

Ella pouted as both Hikaru and Jun'ko dismissed the idea of letting her tag along to help Hikaru. Namii and Kirby got to do fun and dangerous things, and they were the same age as her! She crossed her arms and stubbornly stated, "I am the familiar of a nature spirit, not some little girl! I am capable of far more than getting caught in crossfire. And I answer to my father before either of you, so I will be going!"

--

Terra kinda shrugged at Kiaku's questioning of her plan. If they were attacked by something they couldn't eat? Well, they'd fought off the tiger without eating it. That had been made more difficult than it needed to be, and it was still pretty easy. She responded blankly, "We kill it and not eat it." And then with a bit more sympathy, she continued, "I get that we're hungry, but finding food isn't a priority until we know that we're going to spending more than a few minutes worth of walking in this jungle, or at least until we're a little more hungry." It wasn't like they were starving. Or well, at least Terra wasn't.

Terra glanced around worriedly when Kiaku mentioned that Tiona was gone. Aw crap, this wasn't good at all. She could be anywhere by now. Well, within a certain distance of them, which depended upon when she left. Terra began looking around, calling out, "Tiona? Where are you?" as she looked. Luckily, the young dragon was back soon, and with an offering for Kiaku. It appeared to be some sort of large bug, cooked with Tiona's powers. Glancing over to Kiaku, she noticed he ate rather . . . aggressively. But that was probably normal for a young dragon like him. Anyways, he was soon offering her part of his meal. She'd eaten worse than the beetle, and had she been hungry, she'd have accepted, but she got the feeling that the dragons were probably more in need of food than her. Her hungry never bothered her, and she's never actually noticed a decline in physical or mental preformance if she failed to eat. She'd never experimented with quite how long she could go before it began to affect her, but she knew she could skip this meal. "Oh, I'm fine. I don't need to eat very often."

Water - Outfit

Be Somebody - Outfit
La La - Outfit

Die Young - Outfit
I'm a Wonder - Outfit

1925 - Outfit

Where are we:
Who are we with:
What's on our mind:

((Out Of Cake?!: Terra actually does not need to eat at all, though she isn't aware of this.
Also, I'll make Emmett and other posts tomorrow, but I need to sleep now))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff