GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 720 721 722 > >> >>> »|

7,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Jezzy watched as the students came in to help, a pretty good looking team stood before her. The two boys with black hair, one of them being the boy to answer her. And another, dressed in white till he shined our far beyond everything. And the girl sitting to herself, but Jezebel put her trust in the fact that she would join them. "I don't know about you guys, but I have never fought a wolfman or let alone a pack of wolfmen before. I'm clueless here." Leaning up against the wall her big purple eyes took another look around as Echo the cat rubbed his head against the cheek. Tapping her fingers on the leather outer shell of her jacket she said in a voice that ran soft and smooth but could barley almost be heard, "And for the record my name's Jezebel. But to you all it's Jezzy."

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
╒══════════════════╕
XXXXEdwardXXXX
╘══════════════════╛

Eddy only half listened to the announcements until a change at fighting came up and the next thing he knew, he found himself in another problem. He loved to fight, but where was the auditorium? Sighing heavily, he walked around the halls until he found a group of tough looking people heading one way. Hoping that they were heading to join the fight, he trailed behind them and smiled at others walking the way. Sure, they were cowards for leaving but some of them were kind of cute. However, none of them had quite caught his attention, therefore he had no interest in meeting any of them. His goal was to find a chick that could kick butt and take names.

"Alex, are you ready to fight?" Eddy asked, only to be answered with a pitiful bark. His dog was only a pup, but Eddy still couldn't help but hope for a more enthused reaction from his best friend. "Aw, don't worry. I'll be fine, and I'll have your back. No baddies will get to ya." he promised, and began huming Flo Rida's song Club Can't Handle Me.

Eventually they made their way to a large room - Edward letting loose a breath of relief - where people seemed to be gathering. Some were pulling weapons out, others seemed to be rereading spell books. Aw yeah, this is my kind of place he thought to himself, and headed into a corner. He pulled off his bag and nudged Alex over to pull out two retractable twin blades, one all white and the other all black with their hilts being opposite. The white one he offered the name of Daniel and the other Shaniel. He didn't want one of the crap names like Yin and Yang.

"Are you sure you wouldn't rather come out and join me?" he asked Alex. When the dog crawled further into his bag, Eddy rolled his eyes and pulled the bag back over his shoulders. Alex would learn...eventually. Looking around he asked aloud to no one in particular, "So when does this show get on the road?"

((Oh goodness, this is a very fast RP XP I'm almost regretting being busy till 5 every day))
User Image Taake heard a girl direct a question at him and another student there. Her name; Jezebel, but she preferred Jezzy. "I guess so, and I don't think either of us have fought a pack of wolfmen before. At least, I know I haven't." he said as he was stretching. Not really acknowledging her addressing herself. Taake then looked over at the guy standing next to him. "You in this too?" he asked him. "If so.. then this could be more fun than I thought~" he said is excited voice.

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

“You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.”

ⓐⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞ
╔════════════════════════════════╗

Katsuro saw Aerin pull out her sketchbook and he saw some of her drawings. To this sight, he nodded and smiled to her ability. "Nice work~" Katsuro said and then a loud message came over the intercom. "Hm? Mission? At a school? ........works for me..." Katsuro didn't think too much about it. Perhaps this was an extra-curricular activity? But at the sight of people leaving, along with Aerin, he decided, "Heck, why not? Lets go see what this mission's about...". Katsuro said and followed everyone out of the classroom and to the auditorium. When he walked inside, he noticed a good congregation of people. Some were sharing rumors of the mission. He happened to overhear a little of what a man in a white dress shirt (Yoka) described. "Wolf...things?" Katsuro contemplated even staying to listen to the rest. But what other alternatives did he have? This seemed to be a fun bunch anyway. He walked up to Yoka. "So what's this I hear about wolfmen?" Katsuro asked Yoka, his curiosity piqued. Then he looked to everyone else around this Yoka character and decided to introduce himself. "Nice to meet you all, just call me Katsuro..." Katsuro said to them and held his hand up in a small wave.

╚════════════════════════════════╝
ⓐⓚⓐⓨⓤⓚⓘ

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,
But now I don't even know,
If hell wants me anymore...

Sorrow looked over seeing a girl talk."I've only fought a few time in my life, I'm not very skilled, but strength in numbers, right? Besides, don't wolves eat bunnies? I can be, like, bait or something with me being half bunny." She said as her ears twitched. Darkness flew over to the cat and pecked him a few times before flying onto Jezebel's head. "My name is Sorrow." Sorrow said."I don't really have a last name."

Play me the song of death
Oh,Play me the song of death
Give me hope,one last time
Please,Play me the song of death
User Image
[xV I L N I XxoA R B O R N E A U Xx]

Vilnix tipped his head to the announcement by Headmaster Clear. He was saying something about a mission, using it as a way to get out of class. For some reason, the altered human could hardly see this as irregular of the head of the school. It just seemed like typical behavior. Nevertheless, he was intrigued. With no reason not to, the white-haired man made his way to the auditorium. When he entered the great room, he was unsurprised to see a fair few students already gathered. Keeping silent, he approached and took a seat not far away. He had missed the conversation. What was going on here? With any luck, he would figure that out soon.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.
~~~
"I'm A Living Dream...
Life...doesn't hold me firmly enough to keep me awake...
Dreams...are who I am..."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"Wolfmen?" Yoka looked down at Jezzy, who was unsure on what they looked like. From what yoka remembered, Wolfmen are usually tall half wolf half human creatures. They usually come during the night, which confused Yoka, since it's morning. "...Well they are like warewolves...I guess.." He explained to her and smiled when he figured out her name, "..The Name's Yoka. Nice to meet you gu-.." He was suddenly interrupted with a loud voice coming from another boy with a dog. "...Oi oi quiet down.."

The Crow from earlier landed on Yoka's head and Yoka swat it off, only to see that it landed on Jezzy's hair. Then another guy came in, wearing something you'll see in a Samurai movie. Yoka turned to him and smiled, "Hey Katsuro...Welcome to the party!"

---

[[Outer Out Cycle: Whew...lot of people at once....XD And I'm kidna glad the RP is kinda fast...we don't want it to be slow ya know? XD]]]
Alice Nine: Heart of Gold

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Aerin walked over to a more open corner of the room tossing her pack down along with her shoes preferring to fight barefoot she woke Pan from his nap "Wake up Pan we have a fight coming and I need to warm up." taking the now awake ferret from around her neck she placed him on her pack "Anyone tries to touch my stuff...bite them." she said before walking out into an open area and drew her sword and began going through the motions of loosening up her body, preparing for the fight ahead.

-to pull another hand into the light.
User ImageAs he was talking to the guy in all white, the fellow that stopped him at the school entrance walked into the auditorium. Taake was reluctant to say anything at all to him, as he was more focused on fighting the pack of wolfmen more than anything else. The guy addressed himself as Katsuro. "Hey.. Katsuro, was it? Name's Taake." Taake figured he might as well introduce himself to a few people before things got rough, seeing as he was going to have to fight along side them.
User Image
Kyoko "Kyo" Knight

Kyoko jumped slightly when Blake came. "Hey Blake, you look good too" Kyoko said smiling. Then she heard the annoucement. "Maybe we should get going" Kyoko said as she looked around and saw very few people in the halls. 'I wonder where Lucas is' Kyoko thought to herself as she realized that Lucas wasn't with Blake.

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Finishing up her warm-up Aerin replaced her sword on her back and walked over to Katsuro talking to another boy "So you decided to join in" turning to the other boy(Taake) she said "Hello my name is Aerin Slane"

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

"So..You guys have made it?" Clear suddenly appeared on the stage, sitting down near the end of it. He was gazing at everyone, seeing different faces all around. Yoka was the only one he knew personality, the others was either new or past and go students that he met around the school. "Hmm..interesting bunch and i don't even know any of you guys..."

[[OOC: There is some people who aren't here...but i don't want to keep everyone waiting :3 I'll just send them a message..]]

User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

The young man in white gently looked up as the others arrived. He listened to everyone speak for a bit, before taking notice of Jezebel's comments. He slowly opened his mouth and answered. His voice was as calm and soft as a gently flowing brook, but it was loud enough for everyone to hear. "Werewolves...they have significant regenerative abilities, and superhuman physical abilities, as well as sharp claws. They can be damaged easily by and have difficulty healing in the presence of silver. The only way to kill them without the presence of silver is to do damage that can't be biologically healed, or stop the healing process. Brain destruction, decapitation, burning, or freezing are some ways to do so." He looked back down then, saying nothing else, as he waited to listen to any response.

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Hearing the Headmaster begin to address the fighter Aerin turned to face him placing her hands in her pocket while she listened. behind her she could hear the man in white offer information about the wolf men. Storing that information away for later use she kept her eyes on the headmaster.

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

“You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.”

ⓐⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞ
╔════════════════════════════════╗

Katsuro smiled to Yoka as he greeted him and Katsuro gave him a sort of bow and looked off to see Taake from earlier. "Hello Taake..." Katsuro said with a smile. "You gearing up to defend the school? Talk about a school spirit test, right?" Katsuro subtly joked and looked over to Aerin whom had joined them. "Hey there ^^" Katsuro said with a smile and small, cute wave. Then his gaze shifted from her to his sheathed Hachiman. "Looks like we'll finally be able to dust you off after your long rest...." Then he looked up at the stage to see Clear standing up there. "I guess we better take a seat?" Katsuro asked Taake and Aerin.

╚════════════════════════════════╝
ⓐⓚⓐⓨⓤⓚⓘ

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas