GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

Gene Starwind

Gene sighed he felt for her but not too bad he was almost the same although he had a family as soon as his brother came and upstaged him he had only a little he hunted on his own lived on his own and ate by his own and his friends that were the wrong kind of friends to have for someone on the side of the law that was until he met koriko alone out in the woods she was his only family now and smiled as he picked her up then thought of something and got up off the bed and rummaged around in his drawers until he found it "well since we're friends i promise not to treat you any different" he said and smiled handing her his backup sketchpad "here i want to present you with this hopefully it will take you're mind off of the unpleasant topic i just raised and someday maybe you'll see that me and nature aren't all that different in how we treat you we can be beautiful and serene at time's but threaten who we protect and we will come down on the person like a hurricane" he said and chuckled smiling at her then waited for bandit to slow his assault on her before trying to hand her the notepad

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

With a quick "Eep." Memoria began whistling and walking away, only to be halted by Impermissus's voice, struggling even to keep breath. "Your not leaving, you started this, after all." He spoke, and she cringed, sighing, she turned around, looking a bit bummed out. "Fine...I'm sorry..." Impermissus ignored her, and turned back to Terra. "I understand your confusion completely. I am a little bit confused too. Anyways, however you see me, I am fine with it, be it teacher, friend, more, or less." He spoke, trying to keep himself calm and sounding as if he had it all thought out and he wasn't internally panicking.

Dirge watched the lady, Akyo, with his sentinels eye. Taking in every movement, nothing for granted. He leaned over and whispered to Scarlet. "We can't take her back with us." He spoke as quietly as he could, not taking his eyes off the mystery woman.

Cory nodded in response to Yokas thanks and let Saltatio take care of the rest of the talking as he dusted himself off. "Free? Oh dear, aren't we a little young to be attempting to take our own lives?" He asked, sounding rather curious about it. "Would you really be so foolish as to jump off the building to end it all because of the loss of your powers? That doesn't make sense." Saptientia commented. "It is understandable and common to have severe depression and weakness, but suicide is a rare and hopeless case." The sanctus immediately around Yoka all believed that what he meant by "free" was suicide, perhaps an explanation would help set their minds on the right path.

((OOC: Bleh, couldn't think of anything for Dirge x_x ))

((OOC2: SO SORRY DARK D: Didn't realize I didn't reply to Yoka, as well :'( sorry))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Emmett RichardsXXXXXXXXKirbyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAquaisXXXXXXXXXXXTerra Ironpriest
User Image

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

My father said I would carry his title some day. He never said I would carry it in shame.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Terra ignored Memoria for the moment. Though she could go for some harshness on the annoying gossip that started this, she felt the need to focus on one thing at a time here. "Well, as long as neither of us have any of this figured out, I think we should perhaps try to think about this before discussing it further. And I'm glad you can accept how I view you, even if we don't know how that is. 'Friend' and 'teacher' are certainly on the list though." Terra was trying to sort things out and focus on finding out what she was feeling while somehow not letting the feelings affect her thoughts. As for her talking, she simply stated out loud the parts of her thoughts that would make an appropriate answer. Right now, the appropriate answer was that this thinking about it was something that needed to be done. And then some reassurance that she didn't hate him or anything. He seemed to have been worried about that. The only one she was displeased with at the moment was Memoria.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
((Outfits: E K A T))
((Themes: E K A T))

((Aquais: ))
((Kirby: ))
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

As Kaelyn spoke up, Kiaku merely sat there and stared at her. Listening to her quote her father, he couldn't help himself from trying to imagine the man saying it. He may have only encountered the man once, but his voice stuck in his head. Smiling, he began to chuckle lightly as he finally began to start eating. Blinking as the taste hit him, he felt a tad odd. The taste was far from bad, but something about it seemed familiar though. It was like deer meat, just...a lot easier to chew. "I wonder if I will be a good leader," He said as he began to think back to when he had met his mother. She must have been an amazing person to lead the way for such a strange species...

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:Shelter for now.
Gotta support!:Kaelyn and Rana...
Song of the Soul: Someday...
Not empty for once: Hmm...
What do ya say big guy?:

Shifting Time

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix
&
Yukianesa

.:________________________________________________Yuki's Forms:________________________________________________:.
:.(-Human-).: :.(-Weapon-).:

.:________________________________________________Perrin's Theme Music________________________________________________:.
.:Sneaky Theme Music:.

User Image
User Image
Perrin looked over at Meala. "I just think that she did have the right." he said as he lightly pinched his nose and lifted his head for a moment, the bleeding stopped then he lowered his head back down."I have a feeling that she felt better after hitting me...plus" His eyes shifted towards to Yuki. Yuki face lightly flinched as she saw the glaring eyes of Perrin. "...I think it wasn't her that came up with the idea.." Yuki sighed as she felt guilty "..sorry..." she whispered.

User Image

Out Of Chocolate .: :.

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

Meala
The siren angel of life

Runa Fenix, Sai & Zessen
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire, Runa's pet & Runa's partner and weapon

Kaelyn Levea & Rana
The Naga Princess & Kaelyn's guardian

Starlite, Emily & Rolverk
A creature of earth & Starlite's partners and weapons

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Starlite smiled lightly "You are unique Hikaru with your situation. Her situation will be different then yours when you were a child." she looked at Fuuenken when he mentioned magic then Hikaru "Well it just happens for some, while others learn to control it." she smirked a little before she gave Hikaru a little hug after he answered Emily "Thank you. I could really use one for practice and what not." she pulled away before she cleared her throat "Soo… we just going to stand around out here or what are we going to do?"

Rolverk chuckled at Kirby before shaking his head "Well that's up to you in the end. But yes it changes from person to person. you could have one relationship that is completely different then another and that could just be your relationships." he gave Kirby a pat on the back "In the end though, you are not truly human unless you wish to even after we leave here. You could be like the Fenix siblings." he shook his head "You never know what can happen." he stretched before he looked at the food and frowned "Better get this stuff put away before it goes bad." he started to walk back to the dorms.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Runa sighed lightly before she curled up somewhat on the chair. When she heard what Emmett said she rolled her eyes at him. Feeling the chair start to move forward she started to relax and drift when she heard him whisper to her. "Being an aunt is cool but… she's dangerous for my brother and I don't want her with him in the end. For his safety." she mumbled back at him not saying it loud enough for anyone but him to hear "Maybe I'll come around…" she sighed and yawned.

Zessen looked at Aquais for a moment. Stopping and stepping aside to Emmett didn't run him over with Runa "Honestly I don't think so but I'm a guy. It may be mean but for some it's necessary to get a point across. If someone got her pregnant and didn't get approved by your brothers or if we feel it's more then just you truly love each other. You better believe he would be dead or just badly beaten." he walked back to Aquais and put his arm around her shoulder "I protect my little sisters and if there is ever a guy that does something stupid well, he better be prepared… Because I won't be the only on his a**. I bet you that Perrin is the same way with Runa. I bet if Emmett was more of an a** and Runa got knocked up, and it didn't seem up to par that Perrin would beat the hell out of him. Though I could be wrong." he glanced at Perrin "Am I right or wrong about that Perrin?"

Meala was listening to everyone as she heard Zessen and then looked at Perrin as he took care of his bleeding nose. She frowned a little when Perrin said she felt better and that she had a right. When he said he thought it wasn't her that came up with the idea she blinked. Looking at Yuki hearing her say sorry, she was so confused. With a heavy sigh, she got to her feet. "All I know is Saylea, if she did have a right, she knows something I don't." she glanced at Perrin remembering his random change in personalities. She looked at the ground thinking to herself as she held her belly.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Hielet glared at Clear before she rolled her eyes at him before she huffed "He didn't ask for my name and I didn't ask for his. There was no reason to introduce myself and if you are going to do it, You introduce me as Ms. Manwa.. " she glared at him still "And stop thinking of those stupid Zelda references." she crossed her arms in front of her. Then she shook her head "Also, did you forget you sent about two or three teachers through the gate?"

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Kaelyn blushed when she realized he was staring at her. Seeing that her fathers words seemed to work, she smiled and continued eating. Seeing him eat made her feel better. Noting the wonder in his eyes about the food she just smiled at him. When he spoke she giggled "Who knows until it happens but in the end I think you have to have some confidence, at least a little anyway." she giggled lightly. she was close to done with her food "What should we do after this?"

User Image
Hielet Manwa
Evil psycho witch

((Out Of Candy: Reply to Outlaw, Ninja, TB, Dark, Kiaku and Pheonix))

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Suzuka Hiroshima
& Bandit

Suzuka smiled lightly at Gene. It was sweet of him being so nice. "Thank you.." she looked at the sketchpad he had rummaged through the drawers for. Staring at it for a moment before Bandit 'attacked'. After a moment or two he backed off and barked at her. She sighed and nodded "I get it." she looked up at Gene and took the sketchpad gingerly. She smiled looking at it "Thank you again… You really don't have to do this." she frowned "What happens when you go back to your dimension… I'll be alone again."

((Out Of Candy: Sorry short.))

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "Y'know. I've spent so much time with A.I.s I think I'm a little crazy."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "I'm just a knight. Nothing special, wait. Does turning into a fire sword and back count as special?"

User Image

Hikaru said "Unique. Right." He shrugged and looked at Miyaru. "Different situation, huh." I hope so, I really do. Fuuenken looked at Starlite. "Thank you." He looked at Hikaru. "SEE?!" Hikaru looked at Fuuenken. "Stop that." Hikaru paused and smiled at Starlite when she hugged him. He gave her a pat on the back and said "Well I have no idea." Fuuenken looked at Rolverk. "Right! Hikaru I'll be back!" Fuuenken followed Rolverk. Hikaru said "If I could have one wish, I'd wish that Miyaru would never have to meet my sister. Want to know why or just take my word for it?"
((Here's some questions: 49ers or Ravens? If your RP characters hosted a show/podcast/channel, what kind? If your character was in a game, what genre of game? You doing anything for Valentine's Day?
1. 49ers. 2. Comedy Podcast. 3. MMORPG. 4. NOPE.))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Emmett RichardsXXXXXXXXKirbyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAquaisXXXXXXXXXXXTerra Ironpriest
User Image

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

My father said I would carry his title some day. He never said I would carry it in shame.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Emmett frowned at Runa's answer. He remembered that there had been some problems when the two had first met. He thought that had been all resolved or whatever. But he supposed it couldn't have been that easy. She seemed tired, but he wasn't going to let this go just yet. "What's wrong with Meala? How is she dangerous? I mean, she's known Perrin longer than you have." Those questions should fix things, right? If she had no answer, then she was wrong. And if she had an answer, then, there was a serious problem. But at least it wouldn't be Runa's trust issues. And as for the last comment, well, it helped make his point, right?

Kirby flinched at the physical contact when Rolverk patted him on the back. It felt so wrong. He was really only used to nonviolent physical contact from Emmett, Aquais, and Terra. He was about to say something rude, as saying "don't touch me" always came off as rude, but he caught himself before he did and put it in the most respectful way he could manage. "Sorry, but if you could not touch, I'd appreciate that a lot." And then for his reply to the comment he had abut human relationships. Kirby had no further desire to discuss the topic, so he fell silent.

Aquais shrugged and said, "That's all good and fine. You should try to make sure the people your little sister falls in love with are good people. I don't want some scumbag! But there's nothing wrong with Perrin! I mean, he's not perfect, but if I was Sayella, I'd be all, 'I guess you could have done worse.' and then not punched anyone. The end. Perfect story right there. Reality sucks." At the comment about Perrin beating up Emmett if he mistreated Runa, she nodded and said, "I think he would. Only problem is that I'd beat him to it." Aquais simply loved Runa. She was awesome and if Emmett made her feel bad, there would be a price to pay. Fortunately, she didn't believe that he would ever do that, so Emmett would live. For now. . . .

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!:
1. don't care
2. Probably something educational and comical at the same time.
3. No idea
4. Of course not))
((Outfits: E K A T))
((Themes: E K A T))

((Aquais: ))
((Kirby: ))

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

Gene Starwind

Gene smiled and shook his head after she took the sketchpad he backed off and smiled at bandit holding his hands up then smiled at suzuka "no you wont because i have this personal i guess you could call it a creed iv lived my life on you see it is no matter what i will NEVER ignore a girls tear's and ignore her voice so you see all you have to do is call for me and i'll be there no matter the dimension or distance" he said and gulped he didn't even tell his 'friends' this but smiled he was just glade to be out of his gilded cage called art and sketching for money thats all his parent's ever used him for the one talent his brother didn't have and good enough to get noticed by some high end art dealer's and galleries but he would only tell her that if she actually asked "i guess you and me both have suffered some kind of isolation" he said and sat down on the bed as koriko came by his feet and sat there offering his partner comfort if he needed it

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dark Speaks!
--
[[Sorry that I've havent been posting...I'm waiting for someone to post, but I don't think she is ever going to post...so I'm gonna continue now]]

User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

How strange it was. Kiaku had always been one to show something that was far beyond a good level of confidence. There was even points where he was severely cocky, but without his powers, it became far more obvious he had doubts. However, in this moment of time he had become relieved knowing there was someone who believed in him. A smile spreading across his face, a small pointed fang stuck out from under his lips. "Thank you," He said happily as he finished the food he had so hurriedly eaten.

As a new question was poised, he lifted his head up and stared at Kaelyn with a rather blank expression. What were they to do? "Erm...What...are we suppose to do here? I mean...Iunno what I did back there, considering I didn't have a class schedule or even a dorm to stay in...Still don't," He chattered as he tried to figure out what they were going to do. It all didn't make too much sense to him. Within this world...this universe...What was there to even do?! Actually go to the classes this place offered? Try and make new friends that more than likely they will never see again? "I don't know what to do!" He moaned loudly as he banged his head onto the table, his head already hurting.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:Shelter for now.
Gotta support!:Kaelyn and Rana...
Song of the Soul: Someday...
Not empty for once: What could we even do?!
What do ya say big guy?:

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix
&
Yukianesa

.:________________________________________________Yuki's Forms:________________________________________________:.
:.(-Human-).: :.(-Weapon-).:

.:________________________________________________Perrin's Theme Music________________________________________________:.
.:Sneaky Theme Music:.

User Image
User Image
Perrin looked over at Zessen then nodded, "I guess so, just like I was going to knock you out in the back of the head with my pistol due to your 'joke'." he replied to him with a light grin. He got up with the help of Meala and Yuki. He looked over to Meala and kissed her on the cheek before smiling to her. "Let's go to the dorms." he said as he turned and started to walk towards the dorms.

User Image

Out Of Chocolate .: :.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Dash in the Dark Winds..

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Witch Who Stalks the Time

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

A Rouge who knows her Jewels
~~~

Yoka: "Another way of me getting a Challenge I suppose.."
~
Diva: "Jumped through all parts of time...and still nothing to eat..."
~
Scarlet: "Buying me a Drink is just a fine way of saying you want something from me lad~!"

If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"We won't..." Scarlet tells Dirge, as she continues to stare at the woman. There was a ton of mystery around her and Scarlet can feel it from just her presence. But from the look of Yoka, she feels that he doesn't notice it. Scarlet sighed a bit, and looked over at Dirge. "That's for certain...if Yoka agrees to it.."

"...I guess I forgot!" Yoka looked at Cory and Saptientia with a smile. "It's time to go home...haha!" Yoka gave them the curve, since the only reasoning that he jumped from the roof, was the escape that woman up there. He looked up and stared at her for a moment. Akyo was looking right back at him. "...That girl is strange.." He said to himself, as sighed and picked himself up, "But thanks Cory...I'm surprised you was able to catch me so swiftly..."

DONG! DONG! ONLY ONLY HOUR BEFORE THE GATES OPEN BACK UP FOR EMHS.

The voice alerted the students, as the portal that drop them there reappeared in the sky.

--
Clear glared at her for a moment, and sighed. "...I'm SO not introducing you for you... I'm not your servant..." He spoke with a annoyed tone in his voice. He was already so done with Hielet, that he started to wonder why he even asked her for that offer. Then again, her abilities gave her a light inside Clear's head...so he gave her a chance. After catching his attention that she knew about the Zelda joke...he turned to her, and then she spoke of the teachers in the gate. "...Oh...." Clear sighed a bit, "...Forgot about them.."

The basement was right in front of them, as the old door creaked with ancient aura. Clear didn't change this area of the school, because of the immense aura coming from it. He didn't want to disturb that...and awaken something horrific. He walked over to the door and opened it, and there it was. "...This is the Staircase to Depths..."

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

User Image
User Image
Nato Oniyania: A little fun can be a bit painful sometimes...
Akira: All Death. No Pain. Focus. Become me.

Clear Marrona: We are...what we are...

[[Outer Out Cycle: Towards everyone I'm talking to... ]]]
Alter Bridge: Coming Home
Reisen Yuka Inaba
Still in? I posted a while back..

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Impermissus nodded, hearing the ring of the bell, and the voice. He walked to the window best he could and looked out the window. "The door home has opened..." He muttered, wanting very much to get out of this situation, and to hopefully have his powers return. "Yeah...this is a matter for later." He spoke, trying to find his way to the doors.

Dirge nodded, knowing full well that Yoka wont like the idea. "Yeah....problem is...how?" He wondered aloud. Then, hearing the portal, he looked up and witnessed it appear. "Oh....well...this is good and bad." He sighed. "Hopefully we can still go on our flight later?" He asked, desperately wanting his wings back.

"It was nothing." Cory said, keeping his hands to his side, and his, and the Sanctus, turned their gaze towards the gate. "This presents a problem." Sapientia muttered, as Cory nodded in agreement. "Indeed," Saltatio started. "How are we supposed to get up there?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff