GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Dirge returned the smile, and soon he found himself fighting to catch up with her. To prevent him from crashing and burning, he let his wings out and let Scarlet drag him as he glided above ground. Once they landed, he let his wings disappear into his back and he let out a small chuckle. "Thats good...but hey, I'm not foolish all the time....right?" He asked as a joke, and heard Clear tell them to lift their hands. Dirge complied, his body glowing with the purity of anima, the darkness of dark anima, which was more of a sapphire blue since Yamannes resides within it. His power transfered to all others.

Impermissus nodded. "Sure, I can help her out a little." Yet before he kenw it he just about fell over, stumbling as he realized the ground was moving. "W-woah!" He stuttered, gripping onto the earth. "So....I was defeated...was I?" He asked, sounding disappointed in himself. Hearing Clear, he raised his hands, his sheer strength, and the powers of Karos transferred to where it was needed to help.

Every other Sanctus raised their hands, all their power transferring to where it was needed.

((OOC: Since I already did the "power giving" thing last post Ima cut this short xD ))

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "Y'know. I've spent so much time with A.I.s I think I'm a little crazy."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "I'm just a knight. Nothing special, wait. Does turning into a fire sword and back count as special?"

User Image

Hikaru blinked and Fuuenken went into his human form. Hikaru said "Are we surrendering? Akira isn't that intimidating is he?" Fuuenken put his arms in the air. "No moron. It's like that thing from what-cha ma call it show..." "Dragon Ball Z?' "Yeah that's it. Same thing basically." Hikaru said "Alright then?" Hikaru put his hands in the air. "Is this the part where we wave them like we just don't care?" "Quiet!" "One more one more." Hikaru took a pause. "Clear's going to use a Spirit Bomb. Just Saiyan." "Remind me to kick your a** after this." "Worth it.
Out Of Condoms:
Hikaru's Theme
Fuuenken's Theme

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

Meala
The siren angel of life

Runa Fenix, Sai & Zessen
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire, Runa's pet & Runa's partner and weapon

Kaelyn Levea & Rana
The Naga Princess & Kaelyn's guardian

Starlite, Emily & Rolverk
A creature of earth & Starlite's partners and weapons

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Starlite looked at Hikaru before she looked at Fuuenken when he showed up. She giggled lightly before she shook her head "Well well well… you two haven't changed from what I see." she nodded lightly. Then she heard Clear and blinked "Alright then." she raised her hands up as Clear asked only to laugh at the jokes from Hikaru "Oh goodness… I can't stay near you two without laughing. You are far too amusing."

Runa looked at Kirby for a moment before she blinked "Wow… you are uneducated… Look it up. It's not a stereotype, it's a personality disorder." she snickered lightly before she looked at Emmett "I'll help if I can." She smiled lightly as he got everything figured out. She held onto him as she felt the barriers form. Gasping lightly when they lifted off the ground, clutching to Emmett a little. She looked at him and smiled "It's still so different to me to travel like this." she held on until they landed at the school. Getting there just in time for Clear to call out for them to raise their hand. She did it because he asked but it confused her.

Meala was so comfortable in Perrin's arms, it didn't change when he placed her on the bed. After a little bit of a nap, she opened her eyes and looked around. Blinking confused she had no idea where she was. Getting up and walked out of the room, she looked at Yuki on the couch. Alright that gave her a clue as to where she was. Walking out on the balcony she could see the school, that was convenient. Opening her wings she flew down joining the others, putting her hands up even though she didn't know why.

Saylea looked at him for a long moment before she frowned hard. How did he not die? With a sigh, she shook her head before she moved her hands up, not above her head but what she felt was enough to help give Clear her will.

Kaelyn was walked toward the school, not really paying attention to Kiaku's actions. When she heard him call out, she turned to look at him. She didn't see him as much as she felt him pick her up suddenly again, making her squeak very loud, some would say she screamed. She held onto him, closing her eyes tightly. When she felt them flying she tensed a lot, she wasn't on for flying. Then she felt him placing her on her feet. It was all so fast she wasn't sure what happened.

User Image
Hielet Manwa
Evil psycho witch

OutlawStar01
Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew
TBR2
thedarkone15
HanyouRyuuKiaku

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Emmett RichardsXXXXXXXXKirbyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAquaisXXXXXXXXXXXTerra Ironpriest
User Image

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

My father said I would carry his title some day. He never said I would carry it in shame.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Kirby rolled his eyes at Runa's comment. "Of course I'm uneducated. I'm a familiar that only gained sentience a few years ago." Kirby decided to not go on about him knowing everything that her boyfriend knew, and that her comment could be see as an insult to both of them, since that would be rude and the Kirby had some class. Just some. So he returned to his silent Kirby mode, patiently waiting for them to arrive at the school for Akira's group beatdown.

Emmett looked down at Runa when she gasped and grabbed onto him. Ignoring Kirby's waggling eyebrows, he put his arm around her and gave a little squeeze. "Don't worry. This form of travel is completely safe. As much as we need to hurry, I would never put you in harm's way." Emmett gave a reassuring smile and then returned his focus to speeding towards the school.

"Don't fall off!" Terra slowed down a brief moment until she saw Impermissus was no longer in danger of falling off, and then continued speeding towards the school. While on the way, she answered his question, "Yes, Mortem left you in a pool of your own blood. Don't do it again, you had me worried."

Now at the school, everyone got off of their makeshift vehicles and went over to the big group hand raising support thing. Kirby scanned the group for Yoka. When he found him, he called over to him, "Yoka, I was told to inform you that Perrin is giving us support from the roofs. I think Clear was to be informed as well or something. You can hear us, right Clear? Perrin, rooftop support, all that jazz?" With his job down, he fell silent and focused on giving his support. Emmett and Terra did so as well. Aquais, after changing back into her human form, raised her hands and joined in as well. They weren't sure how this was "giving Clear their will to finish Akira off" but they did anyways, since they believed in him and his odd ways.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
((Outfits: E K A T))
((Themes: E K A T))

((Aquais: Sword Form ==> Human form))
((Kirby: Humanoid form))

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "Y'know. I've spent so much time with A.I.s I think I'm a little crazy."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "I'm just a knight. Nothing special, wait. Does turning into a fire sword and back count as special?"

User Image

Hikaru said "See Fuuenken? Starlite finds me funny." Fuuenken rolled his eyes and muttered. "That'sonlybecauseshelikesyou... Hikaru said "Uh what was that?" "Nothing." Hikaru glared at him with anger. "Yeah that's what I thought." He blinked. "Oh Emmett's here. Along with, everyone else. Is it just me or does everyone have their little groups?" Alpha spoke up. "How so?" Hikaru said "One group is Clear, Yoka, Scarlet and Diva while Dirge is with those Sanctus...y peoples? Anyway, then there's Emmett, Kirby and Terra and so forth. Then last is Me, you, Eve, Tomix, Starlite and usually the new kid." "New kid?" "Oh right, we forgot Skye." "Who's she?' "When did you update last?" "Update maintenance when Eve attacked you." "Speaking of which..." Hikaru jumped back. "Hey!" Eve crashed down. "Uh, sorry?" "You did that on purpose!" Eve giggled. She looked at Starlite and at Hikaru again. "Geez, new girlfriend already?" "OH ******** YOU!" "Been there done that." Fuuenken smiled. "Troll of the year. Trololololo"
Out Of Condoms: ((HAHAHA, hahahaha! Trololololloo~
Anyway, I started watching Fairy Tail. Dafuq did I just watch? I kid, I kid, it's a good series. But that ******** ending song makes me want to punch a small animal.))
Hikaru's Theme
Fuuenken's Theme

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Dash in the Dark Winds..

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Witch Who Stalks the Time

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

A Rouge who knows her Jewels
~~~

Yoka: "Another way of me getting a Challenge I suppose.."
~
Diva: "Jumped through all parts of time...and still nothing to eat..."
~
Scarlet: "Buying me a Drink is just a fine way of saying you want something from me lad~!"

If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"Not all the time.." She answered him, as she looked over at Clear. Listening to him and him asking for the students help, made her smile a bit. Even someone as powerful as Clear, he still ask for help from his students. Not to say that this is just a big cliche moment. Scarlet decided to listen and lift her hands up for Clear.

Yoka looked down at Clear, listening to what he want everyone to do. As Yoka was getting ready to do that, Kirby came by and called out to Yoka. He turned to him as Kirby spoke to him explain that Perrin was giving Rooftop support. Yoka nods with a smile, "That should take care of all the clones around the area.." Yoka turned back to Clear, as he lifted his hands. Yoka then nods his head towards Clear, to know that everything is perfectly set for them to win against Akira.

"....if this works..." Divamore lifted her hands, while looking dead at Yoka. "...Then I'm doing some partying tonight.." She nods to herself and turned back to Clear. Seeing that these two are alive in front of them, is more shocking than Akira dying at this moment. Yoka died in front of her, and she felt nothing from Clear when he died. There was no way they are alive because of some Ruins in the Forest.

Just what is that place? And is there More? [Foreshadow]

Clear suddenly felt everyone's aura lifting up, making his Aura Ravage with power all of a sudden. He was now Glowing a Light Green color, as he looked over at Akira. His Fist was covered in every element imaginable. Water, Fire, Earth, Wind, Light, Darkness, Plasma, Time, Matter. They all combined into Clear's hands. "...This is why I'm going to save the school from you..." Clear spoke as he rushed himself over towards Akira.

Akira was trying to lift up from the ground, as Nato continued to push him down. He looked up at Clear and saw him coming with all that power in his hands. Akira face was all emotion at that moment. From shock to fear. He knew that move will finish him. "...OnLy FoR NaTo!" He screamed as he lifted Nato in the air from his touch, and threw him at Clear. "I'M NOT DYING TO-.."

"Hwah!" Nato Moaned as he was thrown near Clear, "SHI-.."

No worries. Clear's body went right through Nato, as he was even there to begin with, and strikes Akira right in the gut. "...Full Clear Punch.." He spoke, as a HUGE Explosion was lifted from the impact of the punch.

User Image

"URRRAAAGGGGGAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" Akira screamed, as the impact broken all his bones and the force ripped his skin all apart. The Blood from his body evaporated in the air and sparked in the air, as the explosion came right back to Akira, and exploded his body into nothing.

Clear stood there, with his fist still right where he lets go of the enormous powerful move. "...The Deed...Is done..." Clear spoke, as he continued to say there. Even if he was the one launching the move, it's not like the explosion didn't affect him, and Nato. Clear could not move his body at all. And Nato was struggling with the aftershock of the blast. He was shaking and moving around all over the ground, covering his body from all of the burning sensations. "...Akira is ...Dead..."

--
As he said that, The bad thing is that all of the Clones was now unleashed from Akira's control, and the first thing they went after was Clear and Nato.

Yoka noticed it quickly and looked over at Perrin. "ATTACCCK!!!" He screamed, as He signaled everyone to go down and finish off all the rest of the Clones. Yoka jumped down from the tree, and dashed down to the clones, as he pulled off his moves like the last time. "WIND SCREW!" He shouted, as he spun around, killing as many Clones as he can!

Diva went down along with Yoka, and pulled out her sword again. "TIME LOCK" She screamed, freezing a line of Clones from attacking. She cuts them with immense speed and turns them into old ash.

Scarlet looked at Dirge, and smiled at him, before she jumped off and waved her wings towards a group of the Clones. "ULITIMA: FORCE GRAVITY!" The wings shot out a ball of black energy towards the Clones, and lifted them in the air with it's power. Then she rushed to them and slashed them with her Steel Wings.

It was a all out battle war, and it was the students versus the clones! Akira is dead! And The School is almost saved!!

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

User Image
User Image
Nato Oniyania: A little fun can be a bit painful sometimes...
Akira: All Death. No Pain. Focus. Become me.

Clear Marrona: We are...what we are...

[[Outer Out Cycle: So Akira is Dead. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! One More Post and off towards teh Filler!]]]
Alter Bridge: Coming Home

Major_TheFourthFate
This

Moema Isi
quoting

HanyouRyuuKiaku
Thing

TBR2
is

Shifting Time
such

OutlawStar01
a

Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew
pain

Original Noob

User Image

Hikaru saw Akira die. "Now that is awesome!" Fuuenken said "Wanna go kill s**t? You know you wanna." "Hell yeah!" Fuuenken went into his sword form and Hikaru ran and slashed at one clone and stabbed Fuuenken into the ground. A ring on the ground lit up and all the clones inside the border were set on fire and burned. Hikaru swung his sword out of the ground as the ground shook and a wave of fire burned more alive. "Is that it?" Hikaru put Fuuenken on his back and shot down more clones with two sniper rifles. Fuuenken said while in his sword form. "How come you always use a long range weapon in mid range combat?" Hikaru said "It's easier for me."
Out Of Condoms: ((Aimbot. Ur getting report -___-
@Darkone. I laughed a bit harder at the quoting thing more than I should have...))
Hikaru's Theme
Fuuenken's Theme

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Dirge smiled back and allowed his wings to spread once more. He took wing with Scarlet, paying mind not to get in the way of her deadly wings. Dirge let his anima create weapons around him, spear, two blades, two axes, great-sword and great-axe, a spear, and two ringblades/chakrams. He took out clones left and right, in clean motions, destroying each of the clones at the vital areas, to ensure it was one strike, one kill. "You know, we should go and just fly around sometime." He spoke, crashing down on a clone with his great-sword and throwing the great-axe, crushing into the center of the clones chest, absolutely destroying it. "If thats alright with you." He added, before retrieving axe and sword before flying around more, cutting down another score of clones.

Impermissus looked at Terra in wonder, unsure of what to make by her worry. "Terra....I..." A pool of his own blood...being indefinitely defeated...the thought scared him...but it seems to have hurt her, too. It didn't take long...before his natural cockiness took over again. "Ahh, no need to worry about me, I'm a tough ol' Sanctus, I know what I'm doing." Lies and slander. He added in his head, hopping from the mobile piece of earth and allowed his gauntlets cover his hands. "Watch, I'll prove it!" He jeered cheerfully. Punching one clone square in the chest, and it nearly exploded into a storm of blood. This repeated among the clones as Impermissus showed his strength in martial arts on these clones.

Sapientia and Saltatio walked around, cutting down clones with no effort, not paying them any mind, but their slices were well placed, to the throat, a stab to the chest, et cetra. "Looks like its over." Sapientia spoke, cutting down a crazy clone. "Indeed. What do you advise? Shall we stay here longer after all this is wrapped up?" He spoke, not even bothering with the clones as they would drop dead at his slightest twitch. "I guess so. We have to keep an eye on what we have done here. Letting the general come here, and attracting so many others..." She spoke, sighing and letting the curse field arise. It took many clones, and proceeded to do so as hey walked. "So, it seems like we will be busy after all...pity...I didn't want to put effort in anything." Sapientia giggled, which was a rare occurrence, especially for her. "My friend, it appears that you have yet to put any effort into anything upon your arrival." The two let out an eventual laugh. The rare occurrence of Sapientia smiling seemed to lighten the moment...showing that she was truthfully quite pretty, just hidden under a scowl.

Memoria cut down the clones, some taking to or three slashes. She wanted to prove her skills to her peers, but she had no powers yet, she kicked, slashed, and stabbed at them, hoping people were watching so they could see how well she was doing. Though of course compared to the other fighters it wasn't much of a spectacle, it was still quite commendable for a regular human being.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

My father said I would carry his title some day. He never said I would carry it in shame.

Terra frowned at Impermissus's response of cockiness. It was supposed to be reassuring and she appreciated that, but the guy was still going to get himself killed. She just sighed and said, "I'm well aware of your power. But try not to let it get your head. That will only result in a much quicker death." Terra could have continued, and just might have, but with Akira's death came an army of his clones to avenge him. The students would have to make sure that the army would fail. Terra created some stone gauntlets from the ground and began punching stuff like Impermissus. She didn't quite make anything explode, just break bones and crush organs, occasionally knocking off a limb or head with a well placed blow. She also used shards of rock to make short work of a some clones who were a bit more evasive or thought they were safe at a longer range. Safer? Yes; her strongest blows were delivered by her fists. Safe in general? No; she was perfectly capable of precise hits to vital areas with ranged objects even though her specialty was close range combat.

((Aquais: ))
((Kirby: ))
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

Looking out towards the battle that was unfolding, Kiaku stood completely still. It was strange. Despite this being a battle to save the school, it all didn't feel like it was his own fight. It seemed like a hallow challenge and that he shouldn't participate. As everyone continued fighting, he stood next to Kaelyn and seemed to be waiting for it all to be over. "Is it wrong for me not to join them?" He asked as he looked over at Kaelyn, his tail whipping the air as he stared at her.

Floating within his own subspace, Aeos listened to the sounds of screaming. Smirking, he glanced at the stars that surrounded him. "With Akira dead, there is one less person in my way," He said with a smirk as he opened up the palm of his hand and held a small sphere of energy. Releasing it from his palm, he began to laugh as a small collection of spheres just like it began to orbit his body. His laughter growing, the collection became larger and larger, showing that thousands of individual spheres of energy had been gathered by him alone.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:The schoolgrounds.
Gotta support!:The school.
Song of the Soul: Something...feels off...
Not empty for once:This isn't my battle...
What do ya say big guy?:

Shifting Time

thedarkone15

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix
&
Yukianesa

.:________________________________________________Yuki's Forms:________________________________________________:.
:.(-Human-).: :.(-Weapon-).:

.:________________________________________________Perrin's Theme Music________________________________________________:.
.:Sneaky Theme Music:.

User Image
User Image
Perrin watched from the rooftops as Akira was killed then the attack started. He grinned as he pulled the trigger, the hammer slammed into the bullet causing it to explode out of the barrel, he watched the bullet travel as he pulled the bolt back letting the shell leap freely out of the chamber. The bullet cut through the air impacting into the heads of two clones. He fired a few more times killing a few more clones before reloading.

User Image

Out Of Chocolate .: Sorry for a long wait for a short post..be busy with Christmas wrapping. Happy Christmas Eve to all cat_mrgreen I give cookies to all cat_3nodding :.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}

~~~

~
~
Scarlet: "Buying me a Drink is just a fine way of saying you want something from me lad~!"

If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"HOOWAH!" Yoka screamed, as he pushed the Clones back away, killing many of them. It was only a matter of time before all the Clones was dead. The Clones knew this and they started to move back a bit. Yoka was able to get some of them, while Diva and Scarlet was busy with their own.

"Sure kid.."
Scarlet nods at him, after she finished off her rounds of getting rid of the clones. There was only a few clones left, and everyone was starting to slow down. She flipped forward and lands on her feet, then deactivate her Ultima. "Whew..."

Yoka stopped, after seeing that some clones was now retreating and starting to leave this Dimension back to the "School Board". Yoka gave them a smirk and looked over at Clear, who was still in the same place in the same position. Yoka walked over to him and pats his back. "You did it Sir!" He chuckled.

Diva walked over towards Yoka as well, "..But the School is pretty much Destroyed..."

"Ah... No worries Divamore..."
He sighed in relief, "...I'll fix the school in a second..."

---

Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

User Image
User Image

[[Outer Out Cycle: Christmas Eve! Tomorrow will start the New Filler ark! Normal Days! Londona High School Christmical Dinner New Year!]]]

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

Meala
The siren angel of life

Runa Fenix, Sai & Zessen
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire, Runa's pet & Runa's partner and weapon

Kaelyn Levea & Rana
The Naga Princess & Kaelyn's guardian

Starlite, Emily & Rolverk
A creature of earth & Starlite's partners and weapons

Runa smiled as he put his arm around her, holding her. "I know you wouldn't" she giggled lightly before she purred rubbing lightly against him. When they got there she did as Clear asked. When the clones started to attack she put up a barrier to stop one from coming at her. She looked at Emmett and smiled lightly "Up for a fight or are you as tired as me?" then it was over like nothing happened it seemed

Starlite looked at Hikaru with a smile before she heard Fuuenken but she wasn't sure what she heard. She really hoped she heard wrong before he was muttering. Listening to the conversation she helped Clear with his big attack. When she saw Eve, she gave her a smile then blushed "I'm not his girlfriend… I'm a friend that's a girl. I have someone…" she looked around for Tomix and frowned "I did…" she sighed before she heard another battle. Looking over seeing clones attack Clear and Nato she frowned more. Seeing Hikaru and Fuuenken start to fight she figured she would join. Her hands moved to her side drawing Emily and Rolverk from their place, firing at clones come at her. When she had them down she looked around "Oh… that was a fast fight." Emily and Rolverk change form, Emily's hands were on her hips "The first time you use us and the fight was short, so boring." "It's alright, sis. She needs more practice before the next fight." "Hey! I'm right here!" They turn to look at her "Sorry." Starlite huffed at them.

Saylea liquified moving under different clones, letting the sink in to the endless she was connected too. She didn't take many before she reformed a bit away and waited for some to come after her. Then she would react accordingly. Watching she saw the clones were gone and just waited

Meala was never the best at fighting and she was still a little weak from her massive healing work with Aquais on Runa. When she saw a clone coming at her, she did the only thing she really had energy for. She grabbed it and threw it over her and away as hard as she could. Blinking in surprise and smiled "I did it Perrin I did it!" she called out excitedly.

Kaelyn looked at Kiaku as they stood there watching the fight. It seemed everything was under control. When he asked her if it was wrong on him to not join she shook her head "My father told me that if you are not needed in the fight it is best to wait until you are. I don't think we are needed for the fight but maybe the next."

Hielet stood on a broken pillar watching the fight. She didn't help, she wasn't told to. When she saw Clear's last move she frowned. Akira was dead and the clones were master-less. With a sigh she shook her head "Of course… everyone has their time and place." she started to float into the air and away from the scene but still watching.

User Image
Hielet Manwa
Evil psycho witch

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Emmett put up a barrier around himself and Runa. "I don't think I'm as tired as you, but I'm certainly not up for this. I'll loan Kirby some of my concentration or something like that." Kirby, wielding Aquais, zipped around at high speeds, cutting down clones, somewhat trying to keep them away from Emmett's barrier safe-zone. And soon it was over. Emmett glanced around to make sure and then dropped the barrier. Kirby tossed Aquais back to Emmett. Emmett caught her and sheathed her, not bothering to ask when he took her. "So it's over then? Just like that? I'm not complaining, but this is total bullshit. With all the Mortem drama I was expecting Akira to be something more of a challenge. Or at least leave behind a body to loot." "Kirby, you're going to piss him off and then he's going to pull a Clear. Shut up." Aquais changed into her human form to interject. "That temple is reserved for reviving good guys!" "That's bullshit as well.""No, Mortem didn't let us kill him even though Clear and Yoka came back with a major power boost." "Aquais, that is awful logic." Aquais stuck her tongue out at him and then changed back into a sword. Emmett sheathed her again, glad to hear the end of that conversation. He didn't want to think about the ruins or Akira or anything else for at least a week. Preferably three.

((Aquais: ))
((Kirby: ))

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}

~~~

~
~

Yoka...

---
Huff, Huff, Huff...
Hah....Hah...Huh...
Hahh....Erm....Mm....

At last, The deed was done. The Students of EMHS along with Clear and Nato, were now in the middle of the war grounds. The School Remains continued to stand tall, and all of other pieces was slightly crumbled into smaller pieces. Clear's body began to move again, as he was able to finally shake of that frozen feeling he got from that attack he did. Nato was not suffering as much as he was when he was after Clear's attack. Akira.... well he was dead... His body was disseminated in thin air, and nothing was left. Clear was sure of that...

At least he thinks so...

Yoka, Divamore, and Scarlet was all around Clear, and they all had smiles on their faces. "Looks like we finished the War for the school.." Yoka tells Clear, and sighs in relief. "That's one thing down, but we still have a broken down school..."

Clear knew that was the next thing to fix, and seeing that he used most of his power already, he was gonna need a break. "...Alright... I'll fix it.." He spoke back to Yoka, as he walked over towards Nato. "Besides...you all do need to go to school... And since Hielet has been leading, I'm pretty sure everyone has not been learning anything other than anger and revenge... Isn't that right Hielet..." He looked up at Hielet for a moment, before looking back down to his hands, "...Sorry I died guys...but I came back at least..."

"So does this mean..." Divamore walked over towards Clear, looking at his face. "That we are all de-expelled..? And you are the returning Dean of the school?" She asked.

"Yeah apparently..."
He gave a joking emotion, as he chuckled a bit, "But as of now... You guys need to go to another school...to catch up with all your learning..." Clear snapped his head towards the forest, and sighed a bit. "...And that school is much different than my school..." He spoke with some discerning emotion.

"Another school?"
Scarlet looked at him with a confused remark. "...Where is it? What is it called?" She wondered, as many different possibilities came to mind as she looked over at Clear. Could the school be full of delinquents? Is it another EMHS somewhere? What did he mean?

User Image

"It's not another school...It's the Same school.." Clear nods, and suddenly a Gate rose from the ground. "...Same place and all, just a different universe..." He mentioned, "...The No-Zone Universe..." As the Gate opened, Nato was suddenly sucked inside the gate, as a enormous suction came from it for a brief moment, "...Oh darn... Nato... I guess you'll be a student as well for the time being then..? Anyway, This school is called...

...Londona High School.."

"...The No-Zone Universe?" Yoka, Divamore, and Scarlet all spoke at the same time, as they looked inside the gate. It was Dark and Misty, but at the same time, it gave a warm feeling from it, as in it was trustful to go inside and come out anytime you want. The thing is though, what is point of this place? What is so different about this place? Yoka looked over at Clear, "...What's the No-zone.." He asked, "And Londona High... Isn't that the name of the Town we are in? Londona...?"

"To be Clear... [Heh] It means that once you go in, you won't be the same... Like you lost something as soon as you enter... Well...You'll see...just enter it and find out..." Clear crouched on the ground and started to form a circle on the ground, and picked up a stick. "...Oh this is going to take a while....anyway just go inside, and while all of you are in...enjoy your time...while I'll fix this mess that Hielet And Akira has done to the School..." Clear explained.

"....." Yoka was really unsure about this, but regardless, he agreed and walked towards the gate first. He looked inside and smelled a food like smell. He crawls inside, and jumps in...

And with that...All of his presence from the Universe that they are in now, is gone.

---

Diva...

Scarlet...

User Image
User Image

[[Outer Out Cycle: Introduction to the New Filler Ark: Normal Days!]]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out