Welcome to Gaia! ::

Filler: Well Time for Normal Days....

Yayyy 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

User ImageUser Image"we should get going.." he said picking up sorrow in his arms and began sprinting down the hallway till he found a window to jump out of he took a giant leap out without a second thought on the mind seeing the giant behemoth as he landed on the ground and began running over to the ground and set sorrow down " "sorry we couldn't make it on time..." he said as he twirled his finger in the air as a large black scythe formed up looking ridged and corrupt " kiko saw that everyone had left out and was worried " what going on are we being attacked again?!" she asked as she ran out of the school and into the group as well seeing the large beast " what the heck is that?!" she said surprised as she gazed up at it in awe " Aerin is teacher okay? and what happening?" she asked as she stood beside her

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Aerin Slane
The Elf
The Demon

The Half-Breed

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Aerin was completely lost in thought staring at the Titan, she was startled when Kiko came running up. "Who? What?" she said looking around, spotting Kiko, "Did you say something, Kiko?" Looking around she saw not only Kiko had joined the group but Jarnell and Sorrow as well.

-to pull another hand into the light.
Pantalaimon
The Bonded-Beast

[{<3 Other Odd Comments:<3}]

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Katsuro looked forward to his garganutan foe, now with the rest of the group gathering on top of the behemoth. Katsuro knew what he was getting into. Five of his greatest enemies...plus a titan. He took a deep breath, but then turned around to see the curvaceous red haired woman he blushed at earlier. He smiled as she made a cool sexy pose and scratched his head with a smile. "Yeah I'm fine...go help the others....I'm gonna go find a way to take this behemoth down..." Katsuro said calmly with a face of seriousness. He turned back and looked back up at the titan that was slowly making its move. The group of five women looking down from the top. He made a solemn face and turned back. "I'm going for it..." Katsuro said and began his mad dash toward the titan. As the titan's foot was in mid stride, he pulled out Saku and whipped it around and latched around its foot and rappelled upward. He began his ascent and equipped the greaves of Haya-Ji and started to run up the titan's leg. Meanwhile, he whipped up the chain again to rappel even higher.

EPIC FIGHT!

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Dedicated Hunter

User Image

User Image

Perrin looked up at Lamia as she and others retreated back into the forest, he quickly detached the first set of darts then got to his feet to stare up at the Titan. "..Sh*t.." He said to himself for a moment before seeing that it's leg was moving. "Sh*t!" he yelled as he began to run back while the foot was over him, he jumped out of the away as the foot hit the ground. He was the last to run out of the forest then saw that people were regrouping, Perrin ran up to find out what they come up with for a plan.

User Image

OOC .: .... :.
User Image

【A l e x xxD e r e n d r a 】
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHE SECRET OF H A P P I N E S S IS F R E E D O M.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHE SECRET TO F R E E D O M IS C O U R A G E.

*this is what I ` m doing; *this is what I ` m thinking; *this is how I feel;

» THE SECRET OF F R E E D O M. !x!x!
filler hur █████ ███████ ████████ ████
fllerz ▃▃▃ ▃▃ ` - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - x x x x

Alex laughed as she noticed they were fine. But that still didn't mean she was just going to leave. "What? And let you have all the fun? As if. Besides you cant take them down yourself." She complained as she watched him take his leave. "I'm not going to be in charge when you get hurt! I'm going to get the others to help!" She shouted.She then turned her back and ran off to look for the others all around the place. As she was running it came to her mind that she had not been introduced to many of the people she was fighting with. It didn't take her long until she found Aerin and Kiko. "Hey guys. As you can see that monster up there is highly dangerous and could not possibly be destroyed by one person. So I suggest we all get our lazy butts in gear and help the poor guy before he becomes a baked dinner for one." She commented as she waited their replies and took out a large silver sword sharper then ever, able to pierce through the largest and thickest of beats due to its extend in length.

User ImagefillerfillerfillerUser ImagefillerfillerfillerUser ImagefillerfillerfillerUser Image

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Time Witch b***h.

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

Who Steals, Lies, and Cheats
~~~

Yoka: "If we work together...Then nothing will stop us.."
~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~
Scarlet: "Aye~! I only know certain things lad... and Fighting is one of them~"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Yoka suddenly fell out of his hiding spot to feel a giant thud all around the school. He looked up to see a towering shadow of a beast walking in like it's time to eat. It was a Titan! Yoka never thought he was see one outside from the books, plus he didn't think that they was THAT BIG! Yoka nods at Katsuro, acknowledging his words. "...A-alright man...take care.." He nods as he make his away back to the school.

"..Now where do i go?"
--
"The girl is now a full adult.." Diva smiled, as she placed her hand over her hip. "So are we ready to go?"

Nato smiled at Fal, petting her head as she kissed. He looked over at both 'guests' that they brought with him, in their changed forms. He opens a portal, over the Titan's head and smiled down at it. "...Sun of Shadow...Moon of death...Show me darkness...bring more death.." He chanted, "....Rise...Death Full Moon.."
--

Over the School, the same aura from last time filled the area with Shadows and monsters. A giant portal came out of the sky, covering over the Titan. The sky was turning dark as night, and a red Moon appeared over the sky, shining the school in a blood red light.

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle:...I want to take on Asami!]]]
Imogen Heap: Headlock

Also NPC
User Image
Vincent Oloros >>> Clear Marrona >>> Nato Oniyania

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Aerin Slane
The Elf
The Demon

The Half-Breed

Aerin nodded, "Some of us should help Katsuro, but I don't think all of us should. I've been sensing something for a while now, you probably didn't notice it since your new and all; but i have felt this before. Right before Nato showed up to attack the school. I would almost bet he is going to show up soon, and when he does we can't have all of out fighters preoccupied. His group is as strong if not stronger than them." she said gesturing to the five on the behemoths head. As she gestured to the five the sky blackened and a red moon showed it's eery light, "Or they could show up now." aerin added in almost as if she were discussing a change in weatherr, the shadow creatures once again began to materialize on the school grounds, turning to the nearest one "Well look who came to visit again." Aerin said as ripped it apart with her claws.

Pantalaimon
The Bonded-Beast

[{<3 Other Odd Comments: Edited<3}]
User ImageUser Image jarnell looled at his sicythe as she brushed his hand against it " your still not awoke i see..." she said speaking to his weapon before gripping it more tightly " enjoy your slumber then..." he said picking it up more and letting the blade lay against his shoulder Kiko was about to repeat her question to Aerin once more but found her question was answered as the other girl showed up " I see okay i hope sensei is alright" she said as drive to fight in her began to spark inside of her as she slammed her fist together " hehe you don't need to ask for my help to fight this thing... I'm more than willing.." she said seeing jarnell in the front at least he here for battle ... she thought to herself as she look away and looked back up at the behemoth "this will be a break let see if i still need more training or if i have what it takes!" she said smiling and getting excited

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Katsuro continued to sprint up the titan's leg, Alex's words ringing in his head. He smiled. He knew she was saying out of some kind of care in her heart, but Katsuro looked back up at his targets. He was feeling good and confident. He took on titans before. Nothing would stop him from taking on this one. And the five other women at the top, four of them he knew how to counter, one would be a problem. Katsuro made an even more determined face a leaped off of the titan's hip and used his chain Saku to latch onto the titan's arm and continued his sprint up the arm. Kiyoko happened to be the first girl he came upon.

Kiyoko giggled and charged in at Katsuro. "Nice to finally see you Katsu-kun~" Kiyoko said and swung her fist at Katsuro's face. Katsuro wasn't gonna go down on the first punch and dodged and as soon as the barrier went down, Katsuro used his greaves and kicked her off of her feet and brought down the gauntlet right down on her midsection. Katsuro stepped over her and continued. But Kiyoko got up and brought up one last fist at Katsuro. Katsuro quickly looked behind and quickly brought his fist back and threw his punch to counter hers. The two clashed and sparks flew off of each other's gauntlets. Katsuro grinded his gauntlet against hers and with a yell, gathering more energy, he succeeded in overpowering her and a shockwave from his punch sent her flying. Katsuro took a few breaths and looked down at his Haya-Ji gauntlets and greaves. "Thank you Kiyoko....for giving me this strength." Katsuro said and continued his run, the rocky skin of the titan chipping a little from each step. Up next was Naoko. He put his gauntlets but pulled out Hachiman, his Iaido katana. He did look however at the remaining three after Naoko. Lamia, Asami, were all gathered on top of the head. But wait there was something else. The sky turned black and the moon turned crimson. His eyes widened knowing that Nato has returned. But he couldn't be too concerned with that. He had Naoko in front of him to deal with.

EPIC FIGHT!

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

Logan looked to Alex emotionless for a moment before she went off. He tilted his head slightly as he looked to her. He followed after her to Aerin and Kiko. He let the water continue to flow from his tank as he felt the dark presence envelope the school. "We will have to quickly prepare both our defenses and our offense. The shadow beasts will be simple to deal with. However, the beast will require a significant amount of power to fight off. " As the shadow creatures appeared around them, many were quickly enveloped and engulfed by his water before they had time to react, as they were rapidly drained, leaving them to die off. However the numbers were only increasing. "We need to quickly find the weaknesses and weak-points of the creature. We will need someone, for now, who can fight off mass opponents to deal with the shadows."

In the distance, Adell walked through the hallways, his bird on his shoulder, as silver clouds surrounded him, rapidly moving to the shadow creatures that appeared around him. These were quickly engulfed and destroyed. He had made sure to capture a few for study, however. He sealed the space around them in a special device, which warps space so much that it is inescapable within, while at the same time, nearly canceling the gravitational fields outside of the event horizon.

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Aerin Slane
The Elf
The Demon

The Half-Breed

Aerin glanced at Logan as he spoke, droping yet another shredded Shadow. "I'll handle the Shadows you guys focus on the creature. "

Pantalaimon
The Bonded-Beast

[{<3 Other Odd Comments:Short post XD but im shifting form next so didn't want to put them on same post<3}]
User Image
Raging spirit within!
Chaosura Kiaku, soon to be released!

Watching Fal, Nato and Diva, Kiaku stood still within the raging aura beast. Roaring at them, the aura slowly began to burn away at the young boy's gi. Feeling the aura burn his skin, he closed his eyes. Opening them back up, he watched as Nato chanted. Blinking, the aura beast around him mimicked the blinking. The two lifting their arms up, they rushed at Nato and his group. "End them now!" The aura shouted as he rushed at them. Stopping immediately as the aura's claws neared Diva's face, the young boy inside began to shake violently. "I...need to find Akiye," He mumbled under the raging aura and runes.

User Image

"Once the moon rises..."

((OoC: ))
User Image

【A l e x xxD e r e n d r a 】
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHE SECRET OF H A P P I N E S S IS F R E E D O M.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHE SECRET TO F R E E D O M IS C O U R A G E.

*this is what I ` m doing; *this is what I ` m thinking; *this is how I feel;

» THE SECRET OF F R E E D O M. !x!x!
filler hur █████ ███████ ████████ ████
fllerz ▃▃▃ ▃▃ ` - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - x x x x

Alex looked over it seemed the boy she talked to for about ten seconds had ran after her, in her opinion that was a smart move. She smiled faintly, glad to know the others were willing to help, turning to Kiko she laughed, odd time to introduce. "My names Alex by the way. I'm glad you sound pumped to help, do you wanna fight the titan or the shadows? We have little time so make your decision." She said with a serious tone in the end. She watched as the sky changed color and enemies surrounded the area, what a first day this turned out to be. Looking to Logan she questioned him. "Like who? We need to think fast like I said, all I can do is animal transform, my sword skills help, and my bow and arrow skills." She stated wondering if she could ever have what it takes. Looking at Aerin now she needed to comfirm too. "And how about you---" She was cut off at the swipe of her own sword knocking down the shadow beast that had startled her. She stabbed it and continued in a combat motion. "--Do you want to fight here, or face the Titan?" She asked.

User ImagefillerfillerfillerUser ImagefillerfillerfillerUser ImagefillerfillerfillerUser Image
User Image

Hiroki was able to listen to the serpent-like woman who was casting a spell. Hiroki has been here on earth for a very long time now so he knew what the summoning spell is. Hiroki quickly moved his way to the top of the school and began to do a summoning spell, "Dominus in iuvenibus potest aliquid in nihilum redigere vindex uno ictu percutit pugno creatus adversus Deudalephon benevolus, proles lumen. Si factus per deos comprimendi diabolum debacchatus in alterum mundum, ejus immensam vim atque terribilis vultus diabolum traxit, ut latus eius et conversus creatores. Adramelech et surrexi caventes in infernum, unde duxit fiendish videt turmas contra deos, sed tandem oppressus est. Ego te voco Adramelech!" It took awhile before Hiroki could finish. Just then, Adrammelech was summoned. Adrammelech is associated with the element of Lightning and holds the sign of the Capricorn. This is one of Hiroki's major Zodiac Summons but is rarely used due to its long incantation spells. Hiroki was about to order Adrammelech to use judgement bolt but Hiroki noticed a man attacking the titan. He was very near to it so Hiroki couldn't call the attack. Just then, the clouds turned dark and a big red moon appeared out of nowhere and then the shadow creatures, whom Hiroki had met when he first came to school, has returned. Though Hiroki smiled as he said, "Nato must be here. Although, I have to thank him for the red moon." Hiroki chanted another summoning spell. This spell requires a red moon for it to work, "Varius ut est equum et mulier habens imperium super edere inferis animas errare contra Igeyorhm martyris, proles lumen. Quamquam illa deos coluerunt custos, c** nuntiavit Ultima rebellionis Shemhazai ad eam crepitans divum infirmitates latentes. Itaque illa descendit super terram absque permissu deos docuit perditionis et mali. Et percussa est atque tenetur." Just then, Shemhazai was summoned right next to Hiroki. Shemhazai represents the Zodiac sign of Sagittarius, the Archer. This is because her hands resemble crossbows, and she has horse-like qualities. It is one of Hiroki's Zodiac Summons. It uses a non-elemental attack, because of this, it causes great damage while ignoring the target's defense. As if she will attack you while you are bare naked.

As the shadows began to appear, Hiroki shouted to everyone, "Let my summons deal with these creatures. Focus on the real enemy!"
Hiroki then cast two more summoning spells, "Evocatio Spiritualis de centum Valcyriis Mortiferis" "Evocatio Spiritualis de centum Salamandris Lanciferis" A hundred Valkyries and a hundred lance wielding salamanders appeared.
After the summon, Hiroki was on his knees, trying to catch his breath as his vision blurred a bit. Summoning over two hundred creatures were nothing but what made Hiroki a bit tired was that he summoned two Zodiac Summons on the field. He can basically only summon one at a time, but Hiroki has to take the opportunity of the red moon to summon Shemhazai. Hiroki slowly went back on his feet as he ordered his summons to attack. Leaving Shemhazai and Adrammelech on his side.

Out Of Cocoa:
  • -
  • -

Dedicated Hunter

User Image

User Image

Perrin listened to group as they made a plan, He looked down at his teaser then back to the Titan before he noticed that the area had changed with new enemies started to appear. Perrin's eyes quickly turned to the school to see a sign of a bomb shelter. "I have a idea." he said out load. "Where is the Chem Lab?" he asked.

User Image

OOC .: .... :.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas