• Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
═══User Image═══User Image

Dietra Roseborn

I am here: Platform
With: Students
Thoughts: What am I going to do now?

⇝"We are the daughters of darkness and time."⇜

Dietra had been watching the action closely from the sidelines. She and Discord were still inside the shadows, but they could see everything clearly. Discord had barely stopped hissing since the action began to pick up. She didn't know who was friend or who was foe.

Suddenly, something on the edge of the platform caught Dietra's attention. She materialized into her human form and raced through the shadows until she was kneeling on the platform right next to the object that had caught her attention. It was her suitcase she had packed for the trip, and there was a big bite out of it!

With her jaw agape, Dieta slowly reached in through the bite-shaped opening of her suitcase. Chaos was raining down behind her, but it didn't seem to faze her. She slowly pulled out a handful of clothes and gasped in horror at what she saw. Her cashmere sweater and silk skirts were ruined! They were shredded! Her Pashmina scarves were destroyed!

Then, she saw the most horrific thing. She reached into the suitcase with a shaky hand and pulled out a mangled pure-white sarong. It had been placed as an offering in one of the few Fury temples that were still in the world by a small group that still worshipped the Furies. The fabric had been soaked in virgin blood for a month and then bleached white. Then small golden threads were weaved into small sections.

Dietra gripped the sarong in her hand tightly and then shoved the rest of the suitcase and tattered clothing off of the edge of the platform. She was seething. She got up and glared at the dragons, who were paying her no attention. She didn't care. She'd yell at them anyway! She mistakenly assumed it was the dragons' fault that her clothing was ruined. She started to storm over to them.

"You overgrown, bumbling idiots! Look what your fight has done to my clothes! They were priceless! And this!!"

She held out her scarf to the dragons that were still ignoring her and continued to walk over to them. Her hair was starting to pulse a dark, bloody red. She barely felt the shaking of the platform.

"You can't replace this! This can't be replicated! Do you know how long it took for this to be made?! I will never have another article of clothing like this again! You infantile monsters are..."

Suddenly the fire dragon swooped his large fiery tail along the platform and Dietra was hit. She was flung backward. She hit the ground hard on her back and just stayed there for a few moments. The air had been knocked out of her, she saw stars in her eyes, and there was a loud ringing in her ears.

After a few moments, she turned to her side and went to push herself up. Before she could even sit up, though, a few drops of blood fell onto the white sarong she was still gripping in her right hand. What in Tartarus?

Dietra reached a hand up to her face, touched it, and then brought it back down to look at. She had blood on her hand! It was her blood! If she could see herself, she'd see that a cut was now on her cheek and her nose was bleeding. How could this be happening? She didn't get hurt! She didn't bleed! The only time she had was when she had first come to school and that big evil guy was attacking the school. He had sent so much dark shadows and energy surging through the place that it had sliced her badly. But this hadn't been an attack with shadows. Why was she bleeding?!

She started to suspect something horrible, and to test out her suspicion, she tried to teleport to Tartarus. When nothing happened, her heart began to race. She tried teleporting to Olympus, but once again she didn't move! She was trapped in this dimension! She was cut off from the source of her power! She could get hurt like any mortal!

Dietra's breathing began to get shallow and ragged, which just made the blood flow faster.

⇝"We follow the guilty, we punish the crime."⇜

((ooc: ))
((Raise the Dead))

⇝"Blood has to flow and that blood will be yours."⇜

User Image
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Skye Rose Arklight

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

I know that I may not be perfect.
I know that there are some things wrong with me,
But I still keep on going, regardless of what they say.

Skye had been trying to injure the ice dragon at least, but her fireballs were not doing as much damage as she thought they would. Still, the fireballs weredoing something to the dragon, which was somewhat of a relief to the female fire demon-vampire hybrid. She noticed that Kiaku, no longer in human form but in a dragon form, slammed the ice dragon down near the bus, causing her to kneel down and hold onto the metal so she wouldn't fall off. The ice dragon, unfortunately, got up and was getting ready to attack again. She bit her lip almost hard enough to draw blood, but at the last second, stopped and glared at the ice dragon again. She suddenly felt her stamina increase and glanced over at Gwen, who now had a wand and was shooting harmful energy at the dragon. Heh...you never cease to amaze me, Gwen. She was given an order by Terra to keep shooting the ice dragon with her fireballs, which put a somewhat evil smile on her face. She formed two separate fireballs in each hand and threw them at the ice dragon. She kept shooting fireballs at the dragon while somehow avoiding her comrades.

She suddenly felt the platform shake and nearly lost her balance because of it. She was somehow able to keep it by crouching down and grabbing onto the bus with some degree of strength. She glanced over and realized that it was the multi-colored dragon that had caused the ground to shake. She would have helped the other students over there, but she needed to do her part in taking down the ice dragon. She gritted her teeth and formed two fireballs again, throwing them at the ice dragon faster than before, taking her anger out on it. She did not care if she died here, and she no longer cared about the damned scientists chasing her. She would take down this accursed dragon if it was the last thing she ever did!

I have suffered much in my past.
I have faced many challeges, and I know more are coming,
But I soldier on, knowing that my life has a purpose.

Who I'm with: Gwen, Terra, other students
What I'm doing: Shooting the ice dragon with fireballs
Thoughts: Damn ice dragon!
OOC:

Mewlicious Paladin

HanyouRyuuKiaku

Original Noob

User Image
Fredrick "Fuuenken" Mercury
"If you have something to say, say it. Just don't say the wrong thing."

I am here: Battlefield
I am with: Starlite and company
I feel: Oh crap! Where's Hi- screw it!

Fuuenken had been enjoying his bus trip so far, that was until a boss battle showed up. With the bus spinning out of control and it turning into a freaking battlefield, he was just about done with everyone's s**t. Fuuenken had been on the ground slowly gaining his balance again. With an angry growl he got on his feet and let out a mighty roar, letting flames spew out from his mouth. After getting that out of his system, Fuuenken grumbled and shouted "Where do these sons of bitches even come from?!" While Fuuenken was upset, he did not charge into the battle blindly, that was Hikaru's job. He sighed at the grouping of children and hurt people nearby Starlite and the others, taking mental notes of who was where. Fuuenken noticed someone in particular, someone by the name of Kaelyn. Fuuenken thought to himself She has control over the weather? I might have found #7 He waved to Starlite and said "Hey are you gonna be alright if I leave? Who am I kidding you have Emily and Rolverk you'll be fine." Fuuenken made his way towards Kaelyn and said "Hey! Look this is all out of no where but boy do I have a proposition for you!"

Fuuenken's Theme
Out Of Condoms ((Oh man are my recent posts rushed. Go me))

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Meala stayed iwth Aurita and Kalng, healing him. Using her power, she check him over to loook for wounds and break, healing all she can without the help of another healer. When she was done, she got up again and looked around. That's when she saw the fire dragon land, watching carefully, she reacted, when his tail started to spin around. Moving her hands quickly, she lifted Klang and Aurita up with her, narrowly avoiding the tail. Runa smiled lightly at Emmett even though it was sterned because of the situation. When he kissed her and promised her he would return safely, she nodded "You better.." watching him take over with Kyle to help the snake girl, Kaelyn with her storm. Looking where Meala was watching, seeing the fire dragon, she raised her hands up quickly, lifting the barrier box with the babes in it. Getting high enough that it is missed. Starlite jumped over the tail feeling it singe her hair, she huffed "That will take forever to repair..." Starlite started to fire her guns (Emily and Rolverk), and the earth bullets started to fly at the fire dragon. Meala set Aurita and Klang down and looked around for injured, seeing Dietra, she went to get her when she saw Saylea getting to her first. Saylea landed next to Dietra, water gathering quickly as she started to heal her minor wounds first. "Hold still." she examined where she could before she looked at Meala who was watching. Moving her head to call her over, Meala nodded "Runa! I'm going to help Saylea. Making sure these two don't get knocked off the paltform." with that, she flew over to Dietra and Saylea. Meala looked at Dietra "Dietra, lay down. We can heal you. Don't move, you took quite a hit." she poke in a calm face, though inside shew as anything but. Hoping it would work, she started to use her power to search for injuries.

Kaelyn didn't expect the help as she worked on ehr storm. When she heard someone talk to her, turning to look at Emmett and Kyle, she blinked confused. "Boost my storm" she looked very confused until she felt her storm moving and she knew she wasn't doing it. Looking up at it seeing the moisture being added to it then seeing lightning shoot into it. Blinking before she gasped and closing her eyes a little, she felt their power in the storm but she never worked with people to make a storm so it felt strange. Hearing them talk, she nodded "The storm just needs to remain stable to keep control." she opened her eyes, she could do this. Even with their power, she would keep the storm stable. Then suddenly she felt herself lifted into the air, which made her stumble a little. Seeing a tail swing under them, her eyes widened, then there was a very loud thunder clap. Regaining herself, she needed to keep control of the storm. Touching the cloud once again, she gasped, so much power. Glancing at the other two, she nodded "It's almost ready." Then seeing Fuuenken walking over, blinking 'What is going on? This is getting weird' "Proposition? That would be great I'm sure but as you can see we're in the middle of fight and making something rather big. So let me be blunt. What in the world are you proposing in the middle of a fight for our lives?"

Arsenic_Poptarts

Mewlicious Paladin

thedarkone15

Cuwen

Themes:
Saylea: Shatter Me
Meala Hope of Morning
Runa: Drive
Starlite: Up In Flames

((Out Of Candy: ))

Dapper Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Zephyr Saidren
Possessed Sword Caomni The Spelldrinker

Zephyr stood in amazement as everything the students through at Dragon only managed to make the Fire Dragon come crashing down to the platform. The whole platform shook violently from the impact of the giant creature. Zephyr reeled and just about fell over before managing to regain his balance. What was followed by that immediately made the young man's eyes widen as he seen a tail flying his direction. This is gonna hurt! Flinching a moment before opening his eyes he noticed the attack was halted. Glancing over he noticed a golem like being managed to hold the Dragon's tail. Whew man, I don't think I can get much luckier than that...now this battle is within my range. His idea was soon cut short as he seen someone's fierce attack come up to nothing against the Dragon's flesh.

Pacing in place for a moment Zephyr tried to think of a possible way around this. Even though the Dragon's skin was a grand defense it still left points open where it was vulnerable. Although with no energy in Caomni he was little more than just an ordinary swordsman. "Caomni I don't think we can do anything here, unless we can get someone to fling some spells our way."
"Then we need to ask some of our classmates! I'm sure from what they seen of us already they'll know why." Laughing nervously to himself Zephyr looked over the platform he seen multiple people using different forms of magic but they all looked busy. "We can't interrupt those that are healing the wounded, but all the rest seem kinda caught up in launching their attacks." Scratching his head for a moment Zephyr sat down and thought about something they could do to improve their situation. Their were plenty of spells being launched but all either at the enemy or used to help allies.

It was then Zephyr remembered faintly something he heard from a group of merchants he watched over for a few trips. "Caomni, didn't someone tell us once whenever magic is used small traces of energy are left over in it's wake? The sword was quiet for a moment before exclaiming a confused answer.
"Yeah that's a common theory, but what's that got to do with anything Zeppy!?" Thinking deeply the young man glanced around once again before speaking. "With as many spells and attacks that are being launched here, do you think you could gather the leftovers of everyone's attacks for a small amount of reserve energy?" "Well...yeah I guess I could try that. It's going to take some time though and we won't get much from it." Nodding his head Zephyr rested the blade on his lap and awaited for his idea's results. I may be useless for the moment, but I should be able to at least open our enemy up for someone else to finish the job when this is done.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"I've been fading away, I've just been waiting on a call to reach my veins! Ready or not no attention to waste!"

Zephyr talks like this
Caomni talks like this
Company: Multiple students, teachers, and the Headmaster
Condition: Healthy

Quote:
OOC:

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
═══User Image═══User Image

Dietra Roseborn

I am here: Platform
With: Students
Thoughts: What am I going to do now?

⇝"We are the daughters of darkness and time."⇜

Discord was about to go help her owner, but then she saw two other people step in. She decided to just watch closely from the shadows and stay away from the dragon fire.

Dietra jumped slightly when two girls were suddenly by her side. She recognized one as Meala.

"Meala?"

She couldn't say anything else because Meala was asking her to lay down so that she and the other girl could heal her injuries. Heal her injuries? That was new. How would her injuries be healed? Could they be healed? She'd never been in this position before. Normally her body would be healing itself by now if it got hurt at all.

Dietra managed to lay down on her back but winced at the tug of pain in her back from where she had hit the floor moments ago. She wished she could have some of Meala's calming energy right about now, like the one she had given off in the cafeteria.

"Shouldn't you two be worried about the dragons?"

⇝"We follow the guilty, we punish the crime."⇜

((Raise the Dead))

⇝"Blood has to flow and that blood will be yours."⇜

User Image
◄◄◄"My only wish to achieve absolute control,
and finally have my life back.
Is that too much to ask for?"

۞Rekka Mutsuki۞

EMHS Student

««««««A Lonely Ice Drake»»»»»»

User Image

When the bus had gone out of control by the appearance of two powerful dragons, a young girl with brown hair, dressed in summer clothing, had been taken by surprise and her knocked unconscious after hitting her head against the window. After a good 15 minutes had past, she began to regain consciousness, her vision return slowly. The bus was all but empty, everything was slightly blurry. She could hear voices around her. Rubbing her head slightly, she felt some touching her shoulder, and suddenly her name being shouted toward her.

"REKKA! WAKE UP!!" it was one of her class mates, a girl she barely met on her first day here. Rubbing her head, the sound of the chaos around the area filled her ear drum. The sharp howling roars of the dragons, the shouting of her fellow students, the cries of despair and the enraged shouts of those trying to defend themselves and others from the onslaught.

"Whats going on?" Rekka questioned quietly, sitting up slowly. The girl next to her pointed out the window the overwhelming presence of the dragons. "Were under attack, the students with combat training are holding them off, but there powerful. Everyone is frightened." she responded, her voice full of fear. Rekka shook off the remaining drowsiness of her minor concussion and slowly stood up, straightening her outfit. "Ill help with what i can, you help everyone that's injured and stay safe."

"But Rekka-"

"I'm fine. Don't worry." She smiled softly, and pranced her way off the bus.

Once on the battlefield, she noticed several students engaging the dragons. She approached from a safe distance, staying back to lend support if needed. "Someone tell me know what were dealing with! I want to help in any way I can!!" She shouted, taking a stance, ready for anything. Her eyes focused entirely on the two dragons. The presence was overwhelming... But she knew even a little more help would be enough.

"Stop! You'll get hurt!
Why is everything so mean!?
I wish it would all STOP!!"
►►►

Quote:

Mood: Determined, ready for a fight
With: Everyone involved in the attack
Status: 100% strength, but still weary from being unconscious

Shameless Shapeshifter

11,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
      Aɾιɳα Fυʅɱιɳҽ

⇝"With great power comes great possibilities"⇜

I am here: On top the buses
With: Rekka

============ ============

A proud grin flashed across Arina's face as her electric shock had managed to disrupt the fire dragon enough to knock it down onto the platform leaving it vulnerable to everyone else since it was no longer in the air. Well she figured it would be vulnerable if its hide wasn't strong as steel. It didn't dissuade the students from attacking it and defending against its attacks as a large golem caught the dragon's tail in mid attack, holding it in place for the a waterfall made of the word waterfall dumped tanks of water on the beast that made the spider girl jump backwards. She didn't like water at all, the feeling of being wet was something only suited for warm showers and baths.

The poor fire dragon didn't have the best of luck from there on. It received heavy blows from plenty of other students while being pinned.
"Well it seems like they have things covered from here." She said as she patted her hands together not really sure how to contribute to the fight now that a large metal dragon came out of nowhere was now viciously beating it to a pulp. A loud thunderclap sounded adding to the chaos that was growing onto of the bus. 'Ugh... please don't start raining too... She thought as she looked over at the group that seemed to be controlling the weather. They were the ones focused on the ice dragon, one of the girls had been injured and was currently being taken care of by her friends.

A new voice however caught her attention as she looked back there was a new girl who decided to join the fray. Arina thought for a moment trying to see if she recognized the girl and then it finally hit her.
"Hey there, Sleepyhead! You finally decided to wake up?" Arina said with a friendly wave as she walked over towards the new girl. Arina had remembered seeing the girl on the bus earlier at the start of the dragon attack, assuming the girl had simply fainted from the overwhelming event."Well... we have two angry dragons who want to prevent us from reaching our vacation. That one..." She said pointing over at the fire dragon before shifting her finger towards the ice dragon. "And that one."

((outfit: same as picture))
((Arina's Theme))

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

Zane the White Fox

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Most of the Sanctus were well asleep in the bus, for varying reasons. Impermissus was simply bored, and knocked out. Saltatio's sleep deprivation caught up with him, Sapientia wanted to relax (which somehow ended up in sleep), Dirge fell asleep simply due to being tired, and it helped him rest with the stress he's been placing on himself needlessly. Cory, as usual was nowhere to be seen, at this point it was getting suspicious as to where he's been going. Eventually, they all woke up, rattled at the sight of where they are now. "Wh...what??" Impermissus exclaimed, once their minds were out of their drowsy haze they saw the other students. Their jaws just about collectively dropped when they saw the dragon. Dirge had fought one before upon coming to EMHS, during the time he had first partnered with Scarlet. It was clear that they were nothing like the dragons they fought back home, something seemed more...ancient about them.

They heard Yoka shout about its skin being harder than it appears, and they all looked each other in the eye. "Well, lets not make ourselves look lame for having slept this long. Lets show them what we can do, treat it like we did Tiamat." And they all nodded seriously. Tiamat, whom was the peak of their abilities, a dragon lord that just about destroyed their world. However, she was the weakest dragon lord. It was an achievement nonetheless, but if it wasn't for their god saving them from having turned to stone (literally) at Tiamat's roar, they would have all died.

As the Dragon swung its tail, Dirge shouted first order. "Take wing!" As they did this, they all understood the game plan. Each of them released their wings from their hidden position, each were different in their own manner. Dirge's had aether enhancements disguised as armor, Saltatio's four wings looked almost ethereal. Sapientia's had a blue tint and were larger than normal, and Impermissus's wings looked more like a hawks. However, Impermissus charged the dragon's head, following his attack after Yoka. "Then lets see how a piercing aura will do!" He shouted, invoking Karos and focusing his aura like a spear. The spikes on his gauntlets were poised to pierce, and he got prepared to do a right straight with as much power as he has. While Yoka's attack didn't work, Impermissus had hopes his would work. While likely foolhardy, he wanted to try anyways, using brute force, and his aura. As he approached, taking advantage of the wire wrapped around it and Sapientia's followed up attack, Impermissus moved to the side, anticipating that the beast would retaliate, and threw his right straight at the hind end of its jaw. "Sorry we're late!" He stated, hoping he wouldn't fail this.

As he did this, the others began moving into formation. Sapientia moved closer to it, pulling out her rapier, her eye's began to glow a purplish color and leave dark traces behind as she moved. "Curse field!" She shouted, and as this happened the floor around the platform, a miasma began to form and tiny explosions began to occur. Hands began to come up and grab at the dragon, hoping to help keep it down, assisting the wire that was wrapped at its mouth. "We'll keep it still, take it down!" She shouted, hoping hers and Impermissus's combination along with the other students would keep it still just long enough. Though in truth, Sapientia was trying to damage it if she at all could..

While this happened, Saltatio and Dirge were flying above it, hoping to seek a sort of weakness. However they didn't have time. Dirge summoned twenty blades of Anima around him, each a heavy weapon intended for piercing, greatswords, spears, et cetra were pointing at the dragon. Saltatio prepared his staff and a white magic circle, Dirge drew his own weapon and pointed it at the dragon. Creating some Anima around himself to act as a form of armor to take the impact, he looked at Saltatio seriously. "As hard as you can!" He shouted, and Saltatio nodded, flinging Dirge at the dragon at full speed, Dirge had his own greatsword, whose size was ridiculous and unreasonable as always, poised to stab, hoping to cut through its hide. If this didn't work he'd have to try the stomach, as dragons had an infamous weak point in their belly to lower belly, as they were usually soft to the point of being lethal for these beasts. However the beasts position made that just about impossible at the moment unless one can traverse through the ground, to which none of them had the ability to do. "DO IT NOW!" He shouted, not only to the other Sanctus, but the students around them. He was still a general at heart, and leading was what he did, though he was a reckless leader. This attack may not work, but he was hoping to at least rally everyone and keep their hope from swaying.

Saltatio, having launched Dirge with a boost of his magic, rose his staff again and took a deep breath, collecting light from where he could, and directing it all to his staff. Eventuoally his staff began to grow like an orb of light, and using his magic, he focused the light to act like spears, and moving like magic missiles, he released his magic, and the bullets of light moved to the dragons eyes, wings (in order to tear at it so it wouldn't be able to fly as effectively), the base of the wings as backup, and moving to attack where Dirge was focusing as well.It wasn't a very powerful attack, but light magic was generally not something one could take lightly. Observing the area more, they were hoping to take out this fire dragon before moving on to the ice. Their plan was to take out one immediately, then move on to the other, as it may be easier to deal with, rather than let them stay together, and merge attacks. Rather, the Sanctus were doing what they could to merge their attacks with the students. They lost in their fight against Omnium specifically because everyone was trying to play a hero, teamwork was required, and it looks like they were already on it. its about time they followed the example.

((OOC: Ahaha, I so punny. Anyways, sorry for my absence. I should be more active now. For those who are new, the one thing you need to know about me is that I really enjoy being flashy in combat, so expect some rather ridiculous things xD ))

((OOC2: Edited.))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Emmett Richards - Kirby Richards - Aquais - Ella Richards - Terra Ironpriest

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Emmett's eyes widened as he saw the tail of the fire dragon coming their way. He stopped what he was doing with the storm and created a barrier platform beneath himself, Kaelyn, and Kyle. "I got this! You guys keep storming!" He quickly ordered as he made the barrier rise as quickly as he could, narrowly avoiding the dragon's tail. As he lowered the trio down, he went back to work, remembering what Kaelyn said about stability. "So, I'm no expert on storms, much less magic like this. What signs should we be watching out for?" Kyle, who began easing up on the lightning he was generating within the cloud, added, "Nature boy here makes a remarkable point. We're just kinda pumping it full of lightning and water and hoping something awesome comes out of a cloud to kill the dragons."

When Fuuenken came over, talking about a proposition, Emmett grew a little irritated, and said, "Just give her Fuuraiken now. Contract later. "What is a Fuuraiken." "Aquais's brother. Lightning." "Ohh, sounds fun. I could probably pull off the Outrage weapon look, but I'm not about that life." He spoke somewhat distractedly, as his eye was on Dietra, hearing her yell. His expression was hard and judgmental, watching her flip out over her clothing of all things. Lives were at stake, and that was what she was worried about? Of course, that soon got her hit by the attack, and Kyle nearly went to go help her, but stopped when he saw that siren girl helping her. His place was here, he reminded himself. He turned back to cloud, and began generating electricity in it again.

---

Ambrose had just pierced the dragon's hide with his attacks when things began going wrong. Wrong as in other people weren't being careful with their attacks. Maybe they were trying to show off and be the hero? Ambrose didn't really care about the reason, but he did want to make sure he got off of the dragon's back alive. And sane. Someone who he was guessing was Kiaku was stepping on the fire dragon now, nearly crushing Ambrose. Ambrose nearly yelled at him in Chinese, but stopped himself, knowing that his habit of talking to his language students in the language they studied would be a bad idea here. It would cause confusion, especially since Kiaku knew next to no Chinese even though he'd been in class as long as everyone else.

Even worse, someone was using a powerful dark magic right under the fire dragon. Ambrose felt his own powers stirring restlessly within him. The sealed ones, which would drive him insane if they broke out. Unable to fully control himself, his arm swung out towards the source of the darkness, Sapientia, and he sent a strong telekinetic force at her. He was hoping to stop the attack before it began affecting him even more. He hopped off the dragon with a strong kick, and a few flaps of his wings, getting him away from the fight. He held his hands in his head, trying to calm his powers down, and prepare himself for more uses of dark magic from his allies. Focusing on the light based attacks of one of the male sanctus was a little like staring at the sun, but helped clear his mind and regain his focus.

---

Gwen and Terra knew they needed to think fast before those ice orbs hit, since Terra had run out of bullets, but luckily Kiaku reached down and actually blocked them with his hand, though he did seem to be suffering a bit from it. It wasn't too bad. They were saved again by their teammates as a large Golem stepped in the way of an oncoming dragon tail, which Kiaku then began attacking. A lot of people had switched their attention to the fire dragon now, leaving only them and a few others to fight to ice dragon.

Gwen glanced between the two girls she was working with. Both of their endurance enchantments were still in effect, since the runes weren't fading yet. Skye seemed to have her fire balls under control, and was throwing one after the other into the ice dragon. Terra was continuing to smash bullets from Fenrir into the ice dragon. She began focusing her attacks on certain points, trying to weaken the dragon's wings, and the points on it's body where Kiaku had hit it, hoping to completely smash through it's scales. Meanwhile, Gwen kept up her own attack, a harmful beam of what appeared to be pure magical energy, a light purple, coming from Gwen.

---

Emlyn's leg spikes were inside the fire dragon, and poison was quickly seeping from them, entering it's blood stream. However, she was quickly removed from it by another dragon. Mostly calm, but a little annoyed, she said to him while being put down, "Why are you trying to be a hero? The amount of poison I injected isn't enough to kill it. You should left me in there." However, the other dragon's attention remained on the fire dragon as he began attacking it. Emlyn didn't have time for that. Her eyes were drawn to Lucina, in need of some help. Emlyn flew up towards Lucina, who dropped down from her word as Emlyn passed by underneath her, catching her, and flying her back to the ground. "Your friends need help with the ice dragon. Let's go there." Lucina nodded, though they were already at a good distance from the ice dragon to begin attacking, fairly close to Gwen, Terra, and Skye. Lucina cast the "chains" spell, sending a large bundle of chains, shaped to spell the word, at the ice dragon. Upon impact, chains began shooting out from all over the word, wrapping around the dragon, holding down it's wings and wrapping around it's jaw. Meanwhile, Emlyn changed back into her wyvern form, and flew at the dragon, and began clawing at it, careful to around to a point where the other girls' attacks weren't hitting, and clawing in places where she wouldn't break Lucina's chains. Her claws were coated on poison, which would get into the ice dragon's blood stream each time her claws broke through it's scales.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ambrosius - Kyle Valji - Gwenyth Lithine - Lucina Hollingbery - Emlyn Wishart

Water - Outfit
The End Is Where We Begin - Outfit - Same as pic

Be Somebody - Outfit
La La - Outfit

Die Young - Outfit
I'm a Wonder - Outfit

1925 - Outfit
Awake and Alive - Outfit - Same as pic

One Day Too Late - Outfit
Sooner or Later - Outfit - Same as pic

Where are we:
Who are we with:
What's on our mind:

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
◄◄◄"My only wish to achieve absolute control,
and finally have my life back.
Is that too much to ask for?"

۞Rekka Mutsuki۞

EMHS Student

««««««A Lonely Ice Drake»»»»»»

User Image

"Hi!" Rekka greeted Arina with a smile, nodding her understanding as she explained and pointed out the dragons and what was going on at the moment. "I see... This is quite the situation..." she muttered quietly, noticing that the fire dragon was getting the blunt of the focus now, as the ice dragon was left to be dealt with by only by a handful of students. She shifted her attention to the ice dragon, which was pinned down byt chains and under attack. "This beast looks like my cup of tea...." She said quietly. "Ill help with the ice dragon, looks like some of the students are injured. I should be able to take it down so a finishing blow can me made..."

Just then the ice dragon made eye contact with Rekka, whose eyes widened. The spirit inside her, the overwhelming sensation, the power, the mere presence of the dragon stirred the deep rage of the ice drake within. Magic power began to leak from the very core of her body. Rekka began to shake, Her eyes wide and fixed upon that of the ice dragons.

'Let it go... you cant beat alone... let me help... you know you want too...'

"Shut... up..." Rekka Muttered to herself. The ice dragon opened its mouth slowly, preparing a blast of ice which was aimed directly at her.

'your running out of time child! Let me loose, your control isnt enough! let me handle my kin!!'

The ice dragon fired the blast of ice. Rekka shuddered then screamed raising her hands as more magic power flowed out of her body. The intense blast was about to strike her but suddenly conned around her body as if suddenly stopped by an invisible force. Rekka brought her hands down in a fit of rage, and the ice bent to her will, dipping around and behind her body and swirling in a mass just behind her head.

"I will stay in control...I will..." She shook her head and launched ice forward, it forming into 3 jagged spears of ice which impaled the ice dragon along its lower body, making sure to avoid hitting Emlyn. The damage was only minor in nature, but it made the dragon howl in rage and surprise. It suddenly snarled, launching a blast twice as big as before at Rekka, at a sharper speed.

She side stepped this blast, leaping to behind the dragon and landing on her feet before swiftly bring her arms around in a swinging motion. Blades of ice were conjured out of thin air from the moisture, slicing into the back legs of the ice dragon before wrapping themselves upon its ankles. Rekka moved her arms up in an attempt to pin the ice, and the dragon's back legs to the ground, but the fierce beast suddenly roared, breaking the ice she had wrapped around its legs and swung its tail at Rekka. Unable to act quick enough, the ice shield she brought up only lessened the blow, the ice shattering as the tail slammed into it and Rekka, sending her sailing a few yards away onto the ground.

The blow had cracked a few ribs, and she was gasping and crying in agony, grabbing at her side as she slowly got herself up into a kneeling position. "..." She wasn't strong enough. Not to take on a beast of this magnitude. It was fierce and wild, a force of nature unable to bent to a mere girls power. She simple watched as the dragon continued to fend off the others.

'Child... your going to die... if you don't do something now...'

"I know... but..."

'I don't want to die either...'

"You don't?"

'No... So simply let me in... Rekka'

"....." Rekka's face went dark. Was she capable of control at this point? could she allow her body to succumb to more power and strain, possible loose herself to the ice drake spirit she held within her body, and be overtaken? Or could she muster up the resolve to save everyone and help protect those who couldn't defend themselves. Rekka slowly got to her feet, her face lowered so her expression and emotion would be hard to read, her arm clutching the left side of her waist. Blood trickled slowly between her fingers.

"Stop! You'll get hurt!
Why is everything so mean!?
I wish it would all STOP!!"
►►►

Quote:

Mood: Scared, intimated, unsure
With: Everyone deaing with the ice dragon

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Evolution.

De-evolution
Revolution

Absolution
Corruption

Resolution

User Image

Yoka Namizou: The One of True Secrets that hold Total Darkness
Divamore Namizou ~ The One that Time can not tell, but tell itself.
Scarlet Oniyania = The One that holds Spirits that completes millions of Lifetimes.

User Image

Just a way...

--

All these attacks after landing on the platform was too easy for them to make. They was coming from all sides, and they was attacking all of his body. The Dragon rose up, but his skin was now roughen up, and little bits a dents and holes was around. The Fire on his back was now gone, and he was now moving a bit more slower. He got blows on his face, and noticed that one of the blows was from a smaller dragon. He looked at the Dragon, then sighed.

Yoka looked up at the dragon's face, then turned his head a little bit. "...What the?" He suddenly sensed a small bit of emotion coming from him. "....Are you trying to say something?" He spoke outloud, towards the dragon.

The Dragon wasn't going to say anything. He lifted himself, and felt a push downward from some gravitational attack, and it felt like his body was moving a lot more slower than usual. There was also something inside him. They must of seeped something in his bloodstream. Poison works on him, but it doesn't kills him. It causes him to slow down till his blood stream dissipates it automatically. Some HP would go down, but by one for a full movement for him.

(Poison is way too easy to use guys...lol)

The dragon, regardless of all the damage he got from shadows and blades and more punches and kicks than he could gather, rose up from the platform, then took a look at the Ice dragon. His brother in Arms. He nods at the dragon, and lifted his wings. Suddenly a Blast of hot fire came right out of his back, and blue fire blasted out his mouth. "RAWWWWWWWOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Yoka looked up at the dragon, and suddenly got off of his fighting stance. "...Is he giving up?"

The Dragon suddenly lifted himself up into the air, flapping his wings. He looked down at all the students.

Again.

The dragon's telepathically sent a message to all. Iceira. Wait. Don't. Finish. The. Fight.

Yoka closed his ears. The message was WAYYYYYY TOO LOUD for him to handle. He had to sit on his knees and cover his head. It was like a massive headache hitting hard in the center of his brain. Tear was forming out of his eyes, but Yoka was trying to listen. "..........are....are they...coming back later..."

The Bus driver, "We are almost to the destination!" There was a light at the end of the Highway, and the bus driver picked up speed. Looks like there was another jump coming.

Clear looked up at the students, watching for what they are going to do. Are they going to finish off the dragons? Or are they going to spare them?

--

...with our words

User Image

Clear Marrona
Nato Oniyania
Vincent
Akyo Gorezen

[[Out. Of. Crap: I think I need to make HP for my bosses... It's simply too many attacks at once.... So it's hard to respond to every single detail...]]

The Trio Theme:Welcome to NHK

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
ȶitaniaȡevereux❊

I am here: Battlefield
With: Kirby, Rhoswen and Namii at a distance

↬"Didn't I already tell you?"↫

Titania tried to put on a brave face as she stared down the dragon. In reality, though, she was scared out of her mind. Scared for her well being, scared for Rhoswen's. Hell, she was scared for everyone. But that's also why she stood mostly calm in the face of danger. She couldn't let this infernal creature hurt anyone at the school. However, when the dragon thumped his tail down on the battle field, she couldn't help but lose her balance a little bit. Nothing to knock her over, however.

When she saw the other dragon's tail swooping across the field, her eyes grew a little wide. How the hell was she supposed to dodge that? However, judging from the fact that Kirby looked as though he was about to tackle her, she supposed he had an idea. She hoped it wasn't sacrifice himself for her life. She'd find a way to bring him back from the dead and kill him again for that. She didn't get to find out his plan, however, as a rather large golem thing grabbed the dragon's tail and stopped it before it could do any damage. +10 points for whoever commanded the golem!

The other dragon, however, didn't seem to be finished with her. It was spewing frost at them? Titania didn't really care about this fact, but figured Kirby might. So, as quickly as she could before the frost came down, she made a barrier of ice facing the direction of the spray. It wasn't very thick, and she would have preferred it went all the way around him, but it should protect him from most of the frost.

Speaking of, it just hit her. Instead of freezing her, which she was sure the dragon was hoping for, it made her feel extremely energized instead. It was like sipping a thousand coffees all at once. She could hear Rhoswen gasp in the background as the energy hit her too. Titania distantly hoped that her sister had protected Namii similarly to how she protected Kirby, but her mind was more focused on the dragon. Titania began to gather all the frost in the area she could, and added it to her sword. It soon became a massive projectile, which Titania threw before she would lose all her cold induced strength. It made it halfway before it sagged, but something seemed to grab it and pushed it straight forward. Namii maybe?

Titania turned around to where she saw the two girls run, and found both of them with a concentrated look on their face. Both of them were helping maybe? Titania turned back around, to find that the projectile had lodged itself under the dragon's chin. She gave a savage smile, glad at the team work between all of them. The smile shattered, however, when the fire dragon began to speak telepathically.

Titania collapsed onto her knees, holding her head tight. The dragon was just so...loud! Behind her, Namii collapsed completely to the ground, unable to cope with the volume. Rhoswen, who had always been a little psychically dead, only looked minorly uncomfortable. If Titania had been able to see her, she would have been jealous. She was, however, slightly relieved that the message was one of retreat. She was perfectly okay with the dragons leaving, and she sure as hell wasn't going to stop them. She just wanted to get to the beach and relax. Although, with this school's track record, that probably wasn't going to happen.

↬"Get out of my face."↫

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

((ooc: Sorry if I missed anything))
((Outfit))
((Pictures of You))

User Image
"Future King and Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Spread your wings! Chaosura Kiaku!

Shutting his maw, the ice dragon glared at the fae and began to glide down. Landing on the platform, he spread his wings and seemed to be ready to strike at any moment. As a burning sensation hit him, the ice dragon's eyes narrowed as he turned to face the one who had been attacking him. Roaring out, was about to charge towards the one who attacked him only to stop once again. Feeling the pain of being shot at once again, his eyes darted over towards the brown being, then towards the Angel. Unsure of where to charge out, he opened his maw up and was ready to spew his frosty breath.

Before he could react, he was pulled to the platformed and hit it hard. Feeling the metal ground rumble, he slowly looked over at his partner to realize he was under attack as well. Noticing how in unison everyone was, his eyes shut as he felt something massive slash into him. Moaning, he turned to face a younger child amongst them. Glaring at her for a moment, there was something oddly familiar about her. Unable to figure it out, he had enough of this playing around. His body tensing up, the chains shattered as crystal spikes erupted from all over his body. Growling, the dragon lashed out towards the being. Swiping them with his tail, he roared out as he got ready to take flight.

Delivering another blow the fire dragon, Kiaku's drill tipped tail began to spin uncontrollably. Hearing the roar of the ice dragon, his attention was lost for a mere second. Turning his head towards them, the fire dragon knocked him off. Hitting the ground, he rolled back and came to a stop. Pushing himself back up, his eyes narrowed as the dragon took flight. Watching as the ice dragon followed suit, he watched as they turned away and ran off. Catching the message of the fire dragon, he didn't seem as affected by it as the other students were. He didn't really get why this was, but he didn't care either.

Before he could rise into the sky, he felt something stab into his chin. Glaring over at the fae, he knew damn well they had done it. Hearing the loud command from his partner, he nodded and rose into the sky. Flying away, he glanced back at them and gave them what could only be described as a look of a vengeful predator. Next time, he'd have his fill of each of those bastards...

Charging after them, the wings on his back spread apart as he jumped up. As he took to the air for a mere second, his body began to glow orange. The form exploding in an instant, it all began small energy particles as Kiaku returned to his true form. Holding the pose of what seemed to be a bird attempting to fly, he quickly realized what was going on as he began to fall quickly. Flailing as he fell, the whelp was beyond unfortunate as he hit the platform his body spread out like an eagle.

Laying motionless for what seemed to be a few seconds, he pushed himself up and began to shake himself off. Groaning as he began to stretch, his tail rose into the air and began to sway as he tried to regain his senses. "Aw man, that really hurt..." He said as he began to try to walk around a bit. His legs wobbling as he did so, he was having a hard time hiding how weakened he was by transforming into that form. Coming to a stop, he looked over at the mass of students who had gotten off the bus to fight the dragons. "Hey! Sitting on the bus is my thing!" He shouted out as his spiky hair began to stick up.

Sitting inside of the bus, Jun'ko's eyes opened up as she looked down at Ella. Noticing how she seemed to be in a bit of pain, she lightly stroked her head and tried to force a smile. "I think it's over dear. Wanna go check?" She asked, not really giving her much of a chance to answer. Climbing out of the window, her tail coiled around Ella's waist as she climbed out, her hand quickly latched onto the side of the platform. Pulling herself up with absolute ease, she flipped herself onto the platform and set Ella down next to her. Looking out at the destruction caused by the fight, she let out a small whistle. "Jeez, you kids really messed this up for Clear!" She declared as she tapped her feet against the top of the bus.

Hearing his mother's voice, Kiaku lifted his head up towards her and began to glare over at her. Unable to understand why she had climbed up there as well, his hair began to move freely with the wind once again. Shaking his head, he sat down on the platform and let out a loud sigh. "Man, the day barely started and I already feel like I ran into a wall," He commented as he began to ruffle up his hair. Glancing around the platform, he looked at each of the other students and Tiona, before laughing. "This is way too much fun!" He shouted out happily as his tail began to wave around in the air, a massive toothy grin spreading across his face.

Looking at Kiaku as he grinned, Jun'ko found herself smiling at the sight. "This is too much fun! Don'cha think Jun'ko?" A voice rang out in her ear as she found herself becoming nostalgic. Hanging her head low for a moment, she let out a soft sigh and turned away from the students. "He really is just like him..." She found herself mumbling as she looked out at the highway ahead, her sky blue hair flowing with the wind.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

>Form of the moment:[DN-Energy Form goes here]
User Image
>Rockin' this place:Top of the bus
>Gotta support!:Too many people...
>Song of the Soul:
>Not empty for once:My legs hurt...
>What do ya say big guy?:

niegeno

Mewlicious Paladin

tityanya