Total Votes:[ 24 ]

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Emmett Richards
I fight for my friends; their lives are more precious than gold and silver

I am here: the dance, kneeling on the ground
I am with: Runa, Vance, Lucina, Emlyn, Namii
I feel: Why is she crying? And what does Namii want?

Emmett's eyes widened as Runa seemed to get all emotional, and even began crying. He had no idea whether or not something was wrong? Was it what Lucina said? It had been rather positive, really. He was utterly confused for a moment, before realizing that it kind of had to be what Lucina just said. It would trigger the most memories and emotions, and would be the only thing capable of making anyone close to being able to cry. But yeah, he still wasn't sure what about it was making her cry.

Not that he really needed to know right now anyways, right? He could still try to comfort her, and her tears weren't getting in the way of helping her with Vance. He moved over beside Runa, and got down on his knees next to her. "Uh, you okay? Er, no need to cry, I'm here for you." He felt really awkward, and still didn't quite get what why she was crying, but that didn't really matter. No matter what the reason was, trying to comfort her couldn't possibly make her feel worse, right?

Runa mentioned that his diaper was clean, and probably just needed some milk. He put the bag down on the floor, and retrieved the bottle of milk from it with one hand, while lightly giving Runa a hug with his free hand. Kind of just comfortingly there around her back and shoulder, so as not to interfere with her holding their child. He glanced quickly up at Lucina, realizing he was about to give his child something literally created with magic. He loved Lucina like a sister, but was this safe? Seeing the hesitation in his eyes, Lucina nodded and created a glass of milk, and then took a good sized sip of it, before the glass disappeared. Emmett supposed he shouldn't have needed to question her, since she'd probably created food before, but he was sure she didn't mind the questioning rather than his usual deductions given that he must be rather distracted with the whiny baby and crying girlfriend kneeling on the floor. "Uh, here's the milk."

During this all, a bluebird suddenly appeared on his shoulder, chirping in his ear. She seemed familiar from his own memories, but it was thoughts from Kirby that helped him recognize her. This was Namii, Snow's bird. Her chirps' meaning would have been discernible to him as a nature spirit had she meant anything by them, but she was really just trying to get his attention. His attention, which of course was on his girlfriend and child. He communed with her telepathically, pushing his thought into her mind. What do you need, Namii? Snow is over by DJ table, but I'm sure you know that. Do you need me for my ability to commune with you somehow? I'm a bit busy at the moment, if you can't tell. Communing with animals or plants who weren't his familiar was different than communing with those who were. Their minds of course weren't as developed. And the communication, though easy and natural to him by now, was more difficult than it was with his familiars. He needed push his thoughts into Namii's head, where with Kirby, Aquais, and Ella, he just needed to . . . think loudly at them, if that made any sense. Anyways, both were very simple and easy, but only one was completely effortless.

He wasn't really paying Namii all that much attention. He'd looked over at her initially and while he communed with her, but turned back to Runa and Vance right afterwards, as if to demonstrate his busyness to her.

Meanwhile, Lucina and Emlyn kind of just stood awkwardly to the side, not really sure of what to do. Lucina didn't want to leave, in case they might have needed something else. Emlyn had been in the same position for longer of course. She turned to her, and they began softly chatting. Emlyn had seemed interested in how Emmett had reacted to the bird, and probably spoke to it in his mind. But she ignored them Lucina began talking, mainly seeming happy to be noticed by her master.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
Water - Outfit
((Out Of Cake?!: ))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Ella Richards
Tee hee

I am here: Dietra's dormroom
I am with: Dietra and Discord
I feel: Discord is so cute!

Ella shrugged at her question about finding spells on the internet. "Father says you can find lots of things on the internet! Well, an actual spell book would probably be better, especially for the hard stuff . . . but I'm sure we can at least find some of the basics online!" Of course, Ella already knew some of the basics, instinctively being able to cast some of the nature magic that closely related to plants, like the wood-flesh and solar-beam spells. Though, things that had more to do with animals or weather she would have to learn through study and practice. When she asked about what Emmett did for his spells, Ella shook her head and replied, "He doesn't cast spells. Right now, he only has powers, no spell magic. Of course, he'll be able to cast nature magic like me soon!"

Ella smiled big when Dietra complimented her idea. She was very pleased that Dietra liked her idea of doing both. Plus, it meant that they'd get to do it! Ella was sure doing both magical and mundane things would be great!

Ella was about to jump right on the laptop and look up something about spellcasting, but then Dietra mentioned how they were still in their dresses, and offered to loan her some pajamas. "Ohh, thanks!" As Ella looked down at her dress, she suddenly giggled and said, "This dress is the only piece of clothing I've ever worn! So that'll make your pajamas the second! Does that make them special?"

Ella giggled again when Dietra mentioned how Discord wouldn't want to be woken up. "Even adorable kitties need their beauty sleep!"

1925 - Outfit
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Skye Rose Arklight

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

I know that I may not be perfect.
I know that there are some things wrong with me,
But I still keep on going, regardless of what they say.

Skye was still beaming when Gwen spoke to her, making her surprised. She heard her say that there were other ways to make someone become flustered and was encouraging her to try some more ways. Okay, maybe she had been a little too enthusiastic about something like this. She began blushing herself, somewhat embarrassed by her own behavior in front of Gwen. Why are you blushing, you moron! You know better than to do this, let alone in front of someone you're supposed to be having a good time with! Geez, man! She did not know exactly why, but she scolded herself mentally when she believes that she has done something completely stupid. Before she could go any further, she noticed that Gwen was dancing the tango, something that she had said she wanted to learn. She started to copy Gwen's movements while listening to her say that when she had it down, they would go at a normal pace and show up everyone on the dance floor. As she was dancing, she was figuring out that this dance was harder than the waltz. Oh, this is going to take a while... She thought miserably while attempting to get the tango learned.

I have suffered much in my past.
I have faced many challenges, and I know more are coming,
But I soldier on, knowing that my life has a purpose.

Who I'm with: Gwen
What I'm doing: Dancing
Thoughts: Oh, geez...
OOC:
Mewlicious Paladin

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
═══User Image═══User Image

Dietra Roseborn

I am here: Dietra's dorm room
With: Ella and Discord
Thoughts: How did I get pink PJ's?

⇝"We are the daughters of darkness and time."⇜

Dietra pulled out her pair of pajamas that she usually wore. They were flowy and silky. Very comfortable to sleep in. Then she started looked toward the back of the closet for any extra pj's she might own. Finally, she found a pair that she thought Ella would like, though she had no idea how pajamas of that color and pattern had gotten into her closet! That was strange...

User Image

Dietra pulled out the pajamas and then tossed the pink ones to Ella. "Well now you have a third thing to wear! And if you like them, you can keep them if you want. I usually don't do a lot of pink. I have no idea how they ended up in my closet, but they'd look awesome on you!"

She smiled at the thought of something Dietra giving Ella being special to her. "Well, I don't give a lot of gifts... I've never really had that many friends to give gifts to before, so yes! I think it's special. You're special to me, so I'd like for you to think the pj's are special."

Dietra smiled sweetly at Ella and quickly went into the restroom to change. She left the door open a crack so that she could hear what Ella was saying and could also respond back. She finally could respond to the other things Ella had said since she didn't have her head buried in her closet looking for pajamas.

"Yeah, Emmett's right. We can find a lot of stuff on the internet, so we have to be careful. Not all of it will be correct or safe. But I don't know much about spell casting at all, so you'll have to be the one guiding us here. So if you think the internet is a good place to go for basic stuff, then that's what we'll do! And then as we advance, we could look at the books in the library here."

Dietra thought a moment about Emmett not being able to cast spells. She was disappointed at first, but then she reminded herself that Emmett was still half elf and a very magical being. He also seemed very intelligent. So surely he'd be able to contribute a lot to her and Ella's study. If he wanted to, that was.

Dietra quickly hopped out of her bathroom, threw her dress in the closet (she'd burn it later), and hopped onto her bed. She was in a much better mood now. Thank the gods Ella decided to stay with her that night. And she was thankful that the wound her mothers had put on her neck had disappeared by now so that she didn't have to wear her scarf with her pajamas. That would have looked awkward and raised some questions from Ella.

"Your turn!"

She turned her head to look at Discord and smiled at her cat. She wanted to pull her over and cuddle her, but she knew Discord would not be happy with her. "I'm glad you and her have taken to each other so well. Discord's usually not that good with strangers, so you must be pretty special to have earned her trust so quickly!"

She turned her head back and grinned at Ella.

⇝"We follow the guilty, we punish the crime."⇜

((ooc: I got both images from Polyvore! smile I then downloaded the images and uploaded them to my photobucket account. ))
((Raise the Dead))

⇝"Blood has to flow and that blood will be yours."⇜

User Image

Mewlicious Paladin

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Evolution.

De-evolution
Revolution

Absolution
Corruption

Resolution

User Image

Yoka Namizou: The One of True Secrets that hold Total Darkness
Divamore Namizou ~ The One that Time can not tell, but tell itself.
Scarlet Oniyania = The One that holds Spirits that completes millions of Lifetimes.

User Image

Just a way...

--

Clear continued to move along with Hielet, as the dance was definably slowing down. So he began to slow down as well, and chill for a moment to enjoy the scenery. That ruckus that was going on earlier, that he felt, was now gone. Only thing is, is that something was bugging him about the outcome of it. Since he wasn't around, he doesn't know exactly what happened. "..." He stopped for a moment, and right when he stopped, someone tapped him on the shoulder. Clear turned around to see that it was Ambrose that tapped him. He looked at him with concern, noticing the tattered body he had.

"..What's going on..."

--

Sweet Cheeks?! Divamore looked up at the young looking boy, who was obviously taller than the short girl. She looked at him real good, considering what else to say to him. He explained what he wanted to say to her and he was calm about it. "...As long as we didn't do that.." she mumbled to herself, as he requested for her to let go of his shirt. "That was actually the right answer boy..." She spoke again, "So I'll let you go for this one. This one time..." After saying that, she lets go of him and backed away from him. She noticed that he introduced himself as a boy name Gaige Wyatt. A normal name for a lad like himself, but right of the bat, Diva didn't like him. She knew that he could tell that she has a short temper, from just that encounter, but it's best to play along and act nice for him. Especially in front of Yoka. "...Well hi Gaige... my name is Divamore. It's nice to meet you...I guess.."

"Ugh.." Yoka lifted himself up from the ground, then walked over towards both of them. He glaced at Diva for a moment, before looking at Gaige. "...Sorry about that. Diva can be a b***h to people she doesn't know. It's rather annoying sometimes..." He explained. Divamore was shaking her head in embarrassment. "But don't worry about her... she's pretty cool once you learn to deal with that. Let me tell you, that was a hard battle..." He chuckled.

Yoka took out his hand for Gaige. "..The name is Yoka... It's nice to meet you.."

--

...with our words

Currently in work~

Clear Marrona
Nato Oniyania
Vincent
Akyo Gorezen

[[Out. Of. Crap: ]]

The Trio Theme:Welcome to NHK

Mewlicious Paladin

King Okami
User Image

ғaтнer, ι wιll alwayѕ вe тнaт ѕaмe вoy тнaт
      xxxxxxѕтood вy тнe ѕea and waтcнed yoυ тower over мe . . .

User Image

Gaige was released from the girl, who introduced herself as Divamore, and patted down his collar to make sure it wasn't wrinkled. After throwing his can of soda into a trash can near by, Gaige turned his attention to the black haired boy, Yoka, and extended his hand in return to give a firm hand shake. He smiled back to Yoka and Divamore.

"You two are actually the first people I've officially met all day. Most of the students only know me as the new kid. But its a pleasure to meet both of you, Yoka and Divamore." Gaige was very respectful in his tone and took back his hand from Yoka. Seeing as how this seemed as good an opportunity as ever, Gaige took up the chance to learn a bit more about the school and what exactly there is to do. "So, being the new kid in town, I figured I should ask. What exactly is there to do around this place? I mean, this is a school for people with powers, correct? I would have to imagine some pretty insane things happen around here." Gaige continued, looking around the halls and dorm rooms and gesturing to all of them.

This was the first time Gaige had met other like himself. People with a supernatural ability or power; something that made them different from everyone else and set them apart as individuals. He wasn't even sure how to introduce his powers to the others, let alone ask another what sort of power they have. Perhaps people are not proud of there powers, unlike himself? Or maybe it was just the norm, everyone had powers so there was no reason to be ashamed of yours or to embarrass another for theirs. He knew that life here was definitely going to be amazing, he just wasn't sure what to expect. For a school of supernatural people, this place ran just like any other school out there. Well, besides maybe the class selection. I mean, he took a class to learn how to fight with a sword! It was like receiving credit for playing video games or reading, hardly what you would consider a "normal" class.

. . . now, ι'м older ι wanna вe тнe ѕaмe aѕ yoυ

ooc;

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker, Alexander Seiker, Fuuenken/Fredrick Mercury, Eve, Tomix Gal, Sarin Kirk
"Gallantry entails great risks, but what's bravery without a bit of recklessness?"
"I am an AI. I am knowledgeable. I am advanced. But am I human or machine?"
"If you have something to say, then say it. Just don't say the wrong thing."
"Everyone deserves one second chance."
"Don't go and die over nothing."
"I'm a Pyromancer, NOT a Pyromaniac."

User Image
Alexander chuckled and said "Well see Akyo now that you bring a possible counter argument I'm looking at this from both perspectives. On one hand It would severely impact my peak condition. I'd have to stay healthy, eat, drink, not to mention I'll be much slower. Y'know with my operator duties and such." Alex smiled and said "But on the other hand I get to eat and drink things, I can tell how things feel." He pretended to poke Akyo on the forehead "Like skin and hair, stuff like that." Alexander shrugged and put his hands on his chest. Alex said "Oh let them be, they are just having a bit of fun, though it is a bit excessive." Says the guy who barely moves as it is. Alex then asked Akyo "But isn't Clear...a miracle worker...just like Clear?" It took him a moment to realize just how stupid that question was. Alex said "Nevermind, I get your point." Alex was still skeptical, the idea of just getting a body for free was mind boggling to him, Alex thought people were selfish as it was, but for such a large task? Impossible! He asked Akyo "So you really think It'll be easy? Because Hikaru and Eve needed human bodies at one point, we got those through more...hostile means." Alex sighed and said "I guess I'm a bit skeptical is all, I've seen and done a lot of things I'm not proud of, so I guess it clouds my judgement."

User Image
Eve chuckled a bit and said "I'm sure Hikaru remembers you in a very neutral manner, and even if he remembers you in a negative way it's just because of a drastic difference in lifestyles." She smiled and continued speaking, saying "I found your attention very flattering, the execution however was not up to par." Eve's face was bright red, realizing she probably over did it with her kiss. She quickly apologized with "Did I over do it? Sorry." Eve's embarrassment only continued when she had to answer her question. She was silent for a few moments before saying "Well um...where do you see this night going? Like do you think this'll take off into a relationship? Maybe just a one night thing?" Eve quickly covered her face in embarrassment, shaking her head from left to right, obviously flustered.

Out Of Condoms:

Fight Theme!
Hikaru's Theme
Alexander's Theme
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme
Tomix's Theme
Sarin's Theme

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
๖ۣۜGωєηуτн ๖ۣۜLιτнιηє
Time out. But keep those cameras rolling just in case I don't look this good forever

I am here: The dance, sitting on the bleachers
I am with: Skye
I feel: kinda awkward

A few hours had passed, and while Gwen felt that Skye was beginning to learn how to dance, she also decided that dancing for this long wasn't really all that great. They eventually found themselves sitting over on the bleachers, chatting. Gwen continued to flirt with Skye, but she didn't seem to understand flirting all that well. She decided to go for something with a little less tactful smoothness. "You know Skye, I've gone out with plenty of guys and girls, but none quite like you." A bit strong, she thought. This literally was only their first date and Gwen had no idea whether or not this would actually even go anywhere. Gwen kind of felt like they were only going as friends, even Gwen was attempting to change that with a healthy dose of flirting. Well, she'd just say more stuff. Gwen continued, "I mean like, really different. Enough that I can tell after knowing you for a day. Not in a particularly good or bad way either. Well, certainly in a good way compared to some of the people I've known." Hm, where was she going with this, anyways? "So yeah, you're a real nice person, and I'm glad that we're getting to know each other." Eh, maybe going so bland and honesty feely wasn't the best idea. Of course, Skye was cut from a different cloth than the type of people she usually hang around. She might appreciate it, and maybe even understand it.

I'm a Wonder - Outfit

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Ella Richards
Tee hee

I am here: Dietra's room
I am with: Dietra and Discord
I feel: asleep

Ella caught the pink pajamas and began inspecting them. Clearly pleased with their pinkness and the design, and even more pleased at being allowed to keep them Ella grinned and cheered, "Thank you! They. Are. Perfect!"

Ella frowned deeply learning that not everything they found online would be right. "But why would people but up stuff that isn't right?" She founded rather confused, as if the concept didn't make sense. Surely people who put things out there for others to read and learn from had done a bit of study and made sure everything they said was correct, right? It only made sense. People who put up wrong stuff surely had better ways to spend their time, if they couldn't even spare any to make sure it was right!

She didn't get to ponder too long, since Dietra was out of the bathroom, and it was Ella's turn next. She went into the bathroom, and began to get changed. She washed the makeup off of her face, removed her jewlery, and then changed from the dress into the pajamas. She folded the dress carefully, and set the jewlery on top of it. She walked out of the bathroom in the pajamas, and glanced around, asking, "Hmm, where should I set do-" Ella stopped, seeing that Dietra had already fallen asleep. She giggled softly, and decided it'd just be best not to wake her. Ella set her stuff down on top of the dresser, and got into the previously unused bed next to Dietra's. She was a little disappointed that they couldn't start working on spells and play that game, but they'd just get to those things when Dietra was awake! Ella soon drifted off to sleep, her head filled with happy thoughts.

1925 - Outfit - Pajamas!
((Out Of Cake?!: Making a set and providing a link is usually a lot easier
And if it's just one item, you can link to just the item
Edited! But only Cuwen will see this. Of course only she'll care smile )

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Ambrosius
My past is in the past, and trust me; it's worse than Mondays

I am here: the dance
I am with: Clear
I feel: neutral, waiting for a response

Finally, they were done dancing. When Clear addressed him, Ambrose strode forwards. It was probably the first time Clear had actually seen his legs when he moved. He usually wore his robes, and walked with a stride that made him look as if he were floating. That wasn't on his mind really though, since he had to inform Clear of what had occurred during the dance. "Glad to see you're done your dance. Plenty of endurance in you, Headmaster."

But yeah, Ambrose wasn't here for commenting on his dancing either. So with a bit of a sigh before hand, he answered Clear's question. "Well, two things actually. There was an assault on a student and a guest, outside in the forest. Rhos- er, Snow Donahue, and her sister, Titania. The situation was taken care of. Kirby and I protected them. The assaulter was killed. There is no corpse. He was an ice fae, and they melt to water upon death. It's all taken care of I suppose, but I figured you'd want to hear about an attempted murder and successful murder that occurred at your school." Okay, so that was one issue down. Next up, Dietra's issue. "And secondly, we had an issue with a student. Dietra Roseborn. I suspect she's been lying to us about what she is, and why she is here. I believe her to be a Fury. She lost control of her powers, used to torment the guilty, and attacked me. Ruined my suit and cut me a bit, but I'm fine, in case you were worried. I lost control a bit myself actually, but the guest I mentioned, Titania, stopped us before a fight could break out. Dietra had exhausted herself from that, so I took her down to the nurse, though she's since returned to her dorm room. She strongly believed I was going to torture her for information, and implied that she'd been tortured before. I'm not exactly sure what's going on with her, but I'd recommend you at least call her up to your office at some point in the near future and ask her some questions." Ambrose finished retelling the events that he felt Clear would need to know about, and then fell silent, waiting for a response, or just to be dismissed. He'd killed a man on school property, even though the man had been attempting murder. And while he'd lost control of himself and was being attacked, he had attempted to bring harm to someone still considered a student. He wasn't sure if Clear, technically his boss, would have anything to say to him about that.

The End Is Where We Begin
Outfit

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Evolution.

De-evolution
Revolution

Absolution
Corruption

Resolution

User Image

Yoka Namizou: The One of True Secrets that hold Total Darkness
Divamore Namizou ~ The One that Time can not tell, but tell itself.
Scarlet Oniyania = The One that holds Spirits that completes millions of Lifetimes.

User Image

Just a way...

--

Clear suddenly lets go of Hielet, after hearing all that Ambrose said to him. What? All that from that little moment of feeling bad aura moving around violently. Clear sweated a little bit. "...That was close...someone almost died and I didn't try to stop it..." Clear mumbled, but Ambrose can clearly hear him. "...but Ambrose... good job on getting rid of the threat...along with Kirby..... I perfer not the killing route, but it had to be done..." He looked at Ambrose's clothing and pat him on the arm, "...Are you alright...? Can you function correctly?" He asked, making sure he was alright before he went to the other little thing he was worried about. "...I'll go down to see Dietra later. Right now, I think it's best for her to have rest.."

He avoided telling her what she is, because he wasn't so sure himself. It was a familiar aura and he knew what it was, but he had to see what she does before he can being 100% sure.

"But right now... I need everyone to go back to there rooms. The dance is now over, and I'll help out clean the gym. Ambrose, you look like you need some rest man... but thank you for telling me what happened..."

--

Yoka laughed a little bit, as he walked back a little bit to give a bigger gap between him and Gaige. "We are the first ones you've actually met? Wow, that's actually surprising..." Yoka chucked while leaving a grin afterwords. "We are the last people you want to meet. Diva may not look much, but we both get in trouble a LOT in this school. Basically we are the troublemakers.... so you are unlucky.."

"What's that's supposed to mean?" Diva turned to Yoka, questioning him about his little comment. "...I'm more of a troublemaker than you and you know that. But yeah I agree with being the troublemakers part. All we do is get into fights...and more fights. I mean this guy right here practically DIED...yet he is here. That's how much we fight.." Divamore explained to Gaige, "...Oh and sorry about your shirt... I have a short temper.."

As Gaige continued talking, asking about what to do around here, he mentioned about students having powers. "...I'm guessing you are one of us as well huh?" Yoka asked him, "Cool. I knew I sensed something inside you from the moment you appeared. So yes, There is people with powers here, including Diva and I..."

"Yep!" Divamore said, and nothing else.

"...What kind of power do you have? I can feel something from you, but as you can tell, it's not really...perfected yet so I can't tell what you have without showing me..." Yoka explained, "...Mine is wind primarily ...and occasionally darkness, but that's a hit and miss when I can control it.."

"Mine is time.." Divamore butted into the conversation, "...just so you know mine is cooler than Yoka's..."

"Diva shut up.."
"You shut up.."

--

Akyo sighed a little bit, "So what.. I didn't even know Hikaru was just like you before. That makes me wonder what the heck he is..." She lifted her hand and placed it on her chin. "...anyway it's fun having a body... at least I think so. I get to move and eat, and on the other hand... I can rage and kill people whenever I want. Thanks to this fire I have inside me..." She was speaking as if she had the ability for a long time, but she only knew of it for pretty much a quarter of a year. Also she knows that she is kind of violent with it.

Now that she is thinking about it, it's been a long while since she arrived here after following Yoka into this...dimension. It's strange, because it's definably not like her old one, where it was boring and nothing was there for her. In fact, this place is way more fun... and she was able to get her first friend, which is Alexander.

"...Look.. I don't know what Clear can do, since he is a miracle worker, but maybe you should try to pay a visit to him. Maybe he can give you a sneak preview of what being a mortal can be like..." Akyo explained, while she looked down at the Dance. It looked like it was finally over... "..Looks like it's time to head to bed soon.."

--

...with our words

Currently in Work~

Clear Marrona
Nato Oniyania
Vincent
Akyo Gorezen

[[Out. Of. Crap: Got a few posts in...Yay! ]]

The Trio Theme:Welcome to NHK

Mewlicious Paladin

King Okami

OutlawStar01

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Ambrosius
My past is in the past, and trust me; it's worse than Mondays

I am here: the gym
I am with: Clear
I feel: I look exhausted 24/7 because I am exhausted 24/7

Ambrose shrugged when Clear seemed to be reflecting on how he hadn't helped with it. It was kind of true. Not that his help was needed of course, or Titania and Rhoswen would be dead. Anyways, Clear moved on quickly, thanking him for the deed. He decided not to mention how the killing route hadn't exactly been necessary. "You're welcome. I'm glad we were able to prevent disaster as well."

Ambrose flinched a bit when Clear placed his hand on his arm. He wasn't used to much touching. But Clearly was a friendly enough person, and his touch was far from harmful. "Thank you for the concern Headmaster, but I'm as fine as I usually am." So, to cover that statement in terms of answers to his question. Was he alright? Eh, sort of. Could he function normally? Technically no, but that been the status quo for the past forty years, so there was no use complaining about it to Clear now.

Clear then spoke a bit more, talking about wrapping up the dance, and mentioning how Ambrose looked like he needed rest. A grim smirk appeared on his face at that. "I assure you that I always look like this." At the mention of cleaning, Ambrose snapped his fingers, and five imps, each of them only coming up to about Ambrose's hip in height, appeared next to him. "As for cleaning, these little things can do that." At that, the imps began scurrying around, picking up any discarded paper cups or things or similar things. Soon enough, one found a broom and was sweeping. "Now, if you wanted me to summon something that'll make any remaining students run away and hide in their dorms . . ."

The End Is Where We Begin
Outfit

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker, Alexander Seiker, Fuuenken/Fredrick Mercury, Eve, Tomix Gal, Sarin Kirk
"Gallantry entails great risks, but what's bravery without a bit of recklessness?"
"I am an AI. I am knowledgeable. I am advanced. But am I human or machine?"
"If you have something to say, then say it. Just don't say the wrong thing."
"Everyone deserves one second chance."
"Don't go and die over nothing."
"I'm a Pyromancer, NOT a Pyromaniac."

User Image
Alexander listened to Akyo and wondered as well, at this point what exactly WAS Hikaru? He thought for a few moments and concluded with "I have no clue." Alex started pointing in random directions, twirling his fingers and mouthing out words without speaking. He shrugged and shook his head "no" before saying "I'll be up all night thinking about that." Alex took note of Akyo's point of view on bodies. He nodded a few times and said "I wouldn't know what having fire powers would feel like, but I imagine it's pretty cool." Alex threw a few punches in the air, slightly disappointed of no fire appearing. He considered talking to Clear, Clear seemed like a nice enough person to do Alex a favor of this caliber. Alex was just unsure if Clear could even accomplish producing a physical form. He said to Akyo "Maybe he can, I won't find out unless I ask won't I? Eh I'll get on that some day, it's not exactly a top priority." Alex's tone became a bit more serious when he said "Besides, I can't change myself until Hikaru and I finish what we started." Alex turned his head and looked down below, lightening up his voice, "Everyone's leaving, that's too bad. I was having a fun time talking with you." He took one last look at the night sky and smiled, saying "I'm really glad we got to meet. You're a great person, and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise."

Out Of Condoms:

Fight Theme!
Hikaru's Theme
Alexander's Theme
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme
Tomix's Theme
Sarin's Theme

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Kyle Valji
What would you do if I told you that I la, la, la, la, loved you?
Cause you know I la, la, la, lie~

I am here: the dance
I am with: Eve
I feel: kind of awkward

Kyle nodded a bit and sort of shrugged when she mentioned different lifestyles and stuff like that for why Hikaru might not like him. "Heh, well excuse me for excessive flirting and blood drinking." It was far more of a joke than actually being offended. And sort of kind of directed at Hikaru anyways, even though he was talking to Eve.

Kyle frowned when she said his execution was not up to par, even though the attention was flattering. "If you're trying to say you don't think my flirting is effective, may I remind you that we kind of just made out a few minutes ago." And then when he mentioned the kiss, she asked about if she'd overdone it, seeming very embarrassed. He laughed a bit, and then responded, "What? If you think I'm gonna get upset about a kiss being too amazing, then you clearly need to spend some more time getting to know me."

Hmm, and spending time getting to know each other sort of was the question of the night, wasn't it? Would they continue doing this, and develop a relationship? Well, this certainly wasn't the question Kyle had been expecting. Er, he hadn't been expecting anything in particular, but this did come as something of a surprise. "Well . . . I don't really plan ahead all that much, so I didn't give it too much thought." That said, he had had an expectation of how this night would have gone, but it had been very wrong. "When I asked you to go with me, I expected this to be a one night thing, and potentially even the end of me even flirting with you anymore. I uh, guess I'm open to either option." He paused, and then continued, "but . . . I think you deserve someone who will jump at the chance to have a relationship with you. And that doesn't seem to be me." He didn't know if he wasn't over Yume, or if Eve just wasn't right for him, but while he was open to the idea of dating her, he just wasn't all over in the way that he thought he should be.

Kyle glanced over towards Clear and Ambrose, hearing them talk about clearing out the gym and cleaning up. "Well . . . I'll escort you back to your dorm, if you'd like."

La La - Outfit
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Skye Rose Arklight

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

I know that I may not be perfect.
I know that there are some things wrong with me,
But I still keep on going, regardless of what they say.

It had been a few hours since Skye and Gwen had come to the dance and they had danced for a long while. She felt that she had begun to get the idea of the tango, but after a while, her body was screaming exhaustion, so they went over to the bleachers and were having a good conversation with one another. She noticed that Gwen was still trying to do something with her, but did not know what she was doing. She heard Gwen say that she had been with a lot of people, but none quite like her. She also said some other things, like she was really different from some of the people that Gwen had known and that she was glad that they were getting to know each other in the way that they were. She was somewhat surprised that Gwen had been with a lot more people than she had, but then again, Gwen probably was not chased by scientists across her home country......wherever she had come from. She smiled at the woman across from her. "I'm glad that I'm a nice person. I've been told by other people that I'm...well...not so nice. You are also different from the other people I've known. You're...unique." She was confused by her own words, even though they were said just like any other words she had spoken. She kept her bewilderment to herself and maintained her calm composure.

I have suffered much in my past.
I have faced many challenges, and I know more are coming,
But I soldier on, knowing that my life has a purpose.

Who I'm with: Gwen
What I'm doing: Talking to Gwen
Thoughts: What the hell am I doing?
OOC:
Mewlicious Paladin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items