Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

User Image
"The raging Beast within"
You and I are the same in the way that
We have our own styles that we won't change
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

Stomping as he rushed towards his foe, the dragon's eyes narrowed as he locked his eyes onto his target. Coming to a stop directly under the vampire, he raised his head up to her and opened his maw wide. With a loud whirling sound echoing from within his core, the dragon's spikes began to release steam as the cracks grew wider. Releasing a loud roar from the back of his throat, a large beam of pure energy began to spiral out of the body of the beast.

Ignoring the spears as they rained down, the dragon seemed to pay no mind to them. Feeling them stab into his body, he continued his assault. The clouds being torn away from the night's sky from his attack, the beam came to a sudden halt as the beast's jaws shut. Growling for a few moments, he glared up at where the vampire once was, not even sure if he had hit her or not. Letting out a loud grunt, he shook himself for a moment. Glancing at the wounds inflicted by the spears, he watched the blood trickle down his body. Mere scratches at the moment, but they could get worse if this fight continued. He needed to end it soon...

Yours is filled with evil, and mine's not
There is no way I can lose!

User Image

The stomping grounds:In the courtyard of the school, under the scarlet full moon!
With or against:My dance partner, within the scarlet moon
The theme of the roar: Battle in the Scarlet Moon!
The few thoughts...: Enough of this!!!
W-What?!:

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

?????????x???????? - ?????? - I was Leather Cloak...

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

The real test comes forth~

"HA! Got'ya!"
                    The vampire sprung to life as the dragon had been hit by several of her spears, flipping forward and raising her hand into the air so that the luminal light of the moon emblazoned it with its gravity

"Guieeeee....looooooo.....tiiiiinneeee!"

From her hand sprung forth a wild sabre of energy, it grew into longer than the trees, and overshadowed the grounds with its shadow, the blade was made of pure energy, the little vampire pointed it at the dragon before diving towards her target, with the energy blade on her hand sending sparks dancing through the air

User Image

████████████████████████████████████████████████

S T A T U S :
C o n d i t i o n : Bored to death
L o c a t i o n : School Grounds
W i t h : Ooooo~ somebody's angry...

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

Gene Starwind

Gene smiled as he watched them keeping at a safe distance he encircled them like a lion waiting for the perfect chance to strike itching for his chance to test his skill's seeing these two battle made him think hmm maybe these people will do more then challenge me hmm i haven't been pushed to my limit's for awhile he thought and smiled breathing deeply he took in all their technique's they would make for excellent image training later when he could do the battle in his head and figure out different way's past their techniques so that way when he faced them he would be adequately prepared but this fight was spur of the moment and he wanted a challenging fight and it looked like no matter who he chose that would be the kind of fight he would receive his hand on his sword shaking with anticipation but then looked at the dragon it looked like the vampire would be his opponent since the dragon was getting beat up and he shivered out of excitement

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I don't see the world as others do.
I don't just watch the things that change the world.

Riven Focal Hoffmeister
User Image

I see the many worlds it could be.
I make the things that change the world.

User Image

Riven paused for a moment as he thought over what Kirby just said. That all seemed truly interesting. Whatever Emmett was it was pretty similar to the Imaginician class of the Imaginator race, which was what Riven was. He struck the match and watched it burn for a few seconds trying to decide what would be the best thing for him to use to demonstrate his power."I think I need to meet Emmett soon, perhaps we will be able to learn a few things from each other." He then raised his other hand to the fire and put a finger into it and started to slowly draw into it a few simple shapes, "I can't form any bonds with animals that are already alive, but I can understand what ever they say. I can make a sentient animal, but it takes quite a bit of my soul to do that, so I don't do that often. Plus I can't keep it around for long. Though there is my partner, Heidi, that is something a bit different from what I am doing now."

He stopped speaking as he closed his eyes and let a small portion of his soul go into the fire. At that moment what appeared to be a half-sized rabbit with butterfly wings floated out of the fire. It looked around for a moment, first eyeing Kirby then Riven. It zipped around Kirby for a bit, landing on his shoulder for a bit before it suddenly disappeared to reappear several feet down the hall at which point it began to speed away from the two people. Riven let out a sigh as he shook his head and waved the match out, "Damn. Must have missed something just then. Either that or it is looking for my cat. Those little buggers love to annoy her. They can teleport which makes it hard to catch, good for sending messages quickly though. Get it wet and it will dissolve, so it tends to stay away from water."

User Image

I could recreate the world.
All the worlds I see have flaws.

Heidi Belladonna Hoffmeister
User Image

But which world do I want to be in?
How would I like to change the world?

((Out Of Craziness: ))
((Outfit: Same as photo.))
((Accompanied by: Riven: Kirby Heidi: No one.))
((Location: Riven: School Hallway Heidi: Still watching the fight in the courtyard imbecile!))

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Today is the Day I explain to you Who We ARE!
User Image

User ImageUser Image

"My Name is Yoka... The Dream Boy of Dark Winds..." -Yoka Namizou

"The Witch of Time! Divamore is what they call me!" -Divamore Namizou

"The Name is Scarlet! The Flowing Warrior of Ultima" -Scarlet Oniyania

This Team comes a long way...

User Image

~__Excuse me__~

The sky was now a dark red color, as two individuals outside fought outside. One was Kiaku, who was already in his dragon state. The other was a mysterious girl, who seemed more into red than anything in the world. Yoka was still outside Scarlet's door, but he was looking out towards the window. He was able to sense all of the battle aura that was outside... and it was slowly increasing. "Man didn't we just finish battling for the fate of our school? Jeez.." Yoka sighed a bit and looked back at Scarlet's door. He knocked again and stopped.

"Okay hold on sheesh..." Scarlet was already out of the shower, but she didn't have a shirt on. Her bra was on, but it wasn't completely on. She opened the door and looked to see that Yoka was staring right at her. She blushed immediately and slapped his forehead. "HEY! I'm SORRY That you have to see me in this lightt..."

"....." Yoka was knocked back, but he didn't fly backward. He stood there and rubbed his face. "......what the HELL Scarlet! You act like I never seen your freaking boobs before..." He shouted, "...Jeez... I don't even care about that...but anyway... do you feel that battle that's going on outside..?"

Scarlet adjusted her bra, and put on a shirt. Then looked over at the window, seeing the dark red color from the sky. "....A Vampire has entered the school.." She spoke with a soft, serious voice. "...From the feel of this aura...it's a girl... So Yoka you better be car-"

"HAHA" Yoka laughed, "Right...she isn't going to bite my neck..." He chuckled before looking over at the window, "We should go and check it out..."

--
"Just another normal day would give me a good break from all this cha-.." As Clear continued to speak, he was interrupted by the large noise from outside. He turned his head slowly and sighed, "......os.....CHAOS....LIKE THAT..."

~__We are speaking__~

User Image

User ImageUser Image

"Hey I'm Clear...AND I RUN THIS PLACE..!" -Clear Marrona

"The Masquerade King.. I'm rumored as the Deadly Nato" -Nato Oniyania

"Akyo... Madness is the only way..." -Akyo Gorezen

A wonderful paradise of power...

User Image

[[Ok. Over. Cripes: Oh goodnesss]]
Slipknot - Eyeless

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....
My father said I would carry his title some day.
He never said I would carry it in shame.

I'm Aquais, the Outrage weapon of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

They say powerful beings find anger when they have no room for love.
Dunno about that love part, but I sure am one angry b*****d.
Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Kirby considered sending a telepathic message to Emmett as he was told that Riven wanted to meet him. He decided it could wait for later and simply said, "Might want to let that wait until tomorrow. He is talking with his girlfriend at the moment and I think they want some time alone." He kept his eyes on the burning matchstick as he spoke and watched as Riven began to draw with the flames. He spoke about some of the differences he was seeing between the nature guardian and his race while drawing. "Yeah, I suppose you and him are pretty similar in some ways. It's just the fact that you create them and he finds them, I guess. Emmett can form a bond or commune with pretty much any animal he meets, but he only has one me. Me being a sentient being. I guess I'm his Heidi. Though I think he may able to make more if he wanted to, it would just take a long time." Kirby could have kept rambling on, but the fire had changed into an animal. A butterfly winged mini rabbit. Kirby watched as it zipped around him, guessing that Riven could not control it. He turned to Riven when he spoke after the thing's departure. "That's a rather interesting little creature. Can you exert any control over them, or just tell them what you want and hope they listen? Also, are you able to like . . . fuse with them or Heidi? Emmett and I did that rather recently for the first time during a battle in some ruins where a bunch of really confusing things happened." Yeah, the little ruins adventure had been less than understandable to him.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: No idea what to do with Terra and is it even my turn to post for Ambrose?))
Outfits: Em Ki Aq Te Am

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Kirby - Misery Loves My Company
Aquais - Die Young
Terra - No More
Ambrosius - Until the End

2,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
After traveling several weeks in search for the Elemental Master High School, Aiden finally arrives exhausted. Dragging his feet with each step, his stomach groans. Grabbing his stomach which continues to grumble, he looks around him and thinks back on his master's lasts words to him and wonders what happened to her.
Master, why did those ninjas come after you? Why did you send me to this school? What am I supposed to do here?
Aiden continues to think to himself as he strolls like a zombie through the campus. His stomach groans even louder. He leans against a pillar and slowly begins to slide down to the floor.
Fooooooooood...I'm going to die of starvation. How pathetic. I wasn't even able to accomplish anything truly significant and my life is about to end because of petty hunger.
As he lays on the floor he looks up and sees a small body of water in which his several fish jump up into the air. Aiden grins.
"I'm saved! FOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!"
He quickly musters his strength and runs over to the body of water and sets up camp and a fire. Looking closely at the fish jumping in and out of the water Aiden begins to concentrate. Three small fish jump out into the air but stay suspended in the air. The fish begin to float closer to Aiden who is now drooling in wait for his food. Aiden picks up some twigs and pierces the fish and cooks them over the bonfire. He quickly devours the small meal and lays down by his tent and lets out a sigh.
"Master...Thank you for all the training you've given me. It seems I'll make it yet another day."

Original Noob

Sarin-Major Character "I'm a Pyromancer, NOT a Pyromaniac."
User Image

Sarin kept tapping the side of his head. "All this fighting is annoying me. Is no one going to stop them?" He grunted and said "Oh for god's sake." Sarin sighed and held his hand axe in his left hand and his red glove glowed on his right. Sarin pointed at the vampire "Hey! Why don't you STOP?!" Sarin's right hand held a large orb of fire and Sarin hurled the fire ball at the vampire. Sarin chuckled and summoned another ready to throw.

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I don't see the world as others do.
I don't just watch the things that change the world.

Riven Focal Hoffmeister
User Image

I see the many worlds it could be.
I make the things that change the world.

User Image

Riven chuckled as he nodded, "Tomorrow it is. And hopefully they don't stay up too late being alone." He thought about the questions that Kirby had asked as he looked outside to see some man throw a fireball at the vampire. "Well control depends on a few different factors. Included in those is the type of creature I create and how much of my own soul I put into it. And I know I can't fuse with Heidi. Though if you want to be technical I might be able to put my entire soul into a creature and have full control over it, but that would mean my body would be empty and vulnerable to attack. So that isn't something advisable to do." RIVEN! He flinched a little and rubbed his head, "Ouch, my cat is mad at me. Seems the little guy found her." Alright give me a moment I will take care of it. He closed his eyes and concentrated for a bit pulling his soul out of the creature making it disappear.

User Image

I could recreate the world.
All the worlds I see have flaws.

Heidi Belladonna Hoffmeister
User Image

But which world do I want to be in?
How would I like to change the world?

((Out Of Craziness: Bad post.))
((Outfit: Same as photo.))
((Accompanied by: Riven: Kirby))
((Location: Riven: School Hallway))

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

Gene Starwind

Gene heard the man that was out to stop this fight and he would have none of it he saw the fire ball and smiled swinging his sword in its direction he summoned and released a darkness slash that cut the fireball in half then slowly walked towards the man "you are no going to interrupt this fight because iv got next but i guess an appetizer is not out of the question" he said almost blinded by his battlelust and the fight hadn't even begun it was awhile since he had this kind of fun just watching a battle and it got his blood boiling since he had only taken down three vampire's in his realm and they were all very powerful and now he was at a power disadvantage with this new man but he didn't care if he couldn't rely on his power's then his skills would take the lead and ready for battle with the new guy he summoned up darkness tentacle's all around himself

Original Noob

Sarin-Major Character "I'm a Pyromancer, NOT a Pyromaniac."
User Image

Sarin dissolved the next fireball and looked at Gene. "Sir. One question, are you ******** kidding me?" He spoke again "Is this a GAME to you? Those two are out to KILL each other. Meanwhile your walking around like it's nothing and saying that kind of crap." Sarin took a deep breath. Sarin took a step back to see Gene was conjuring up some abomination. "Fine. You detest my Pyromancy? How about a taste for yourself?" Sarin's glove glowed again as a fire whip formed in his hand.

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

Gene Starwind

Gene looked back if only for a moment at the battling pair and smiled his persona changed and his voice was now deeper and raspy and he licked his lips "no im not kidding what is a true battle if your not prepared to die a true test of your skills is only when you come back from the abyss that is the gap between living and dead" Josen said and smiled evilly and pointed his sword to the man then one of the darkness tentical's went into his other hand and a second sword appeared and he leaned down like a runner getting ready for a sprint and his red eye's looked at the man his heart beating like a jack rabbits oh how he loved this feeling the feeling just before a fight it was pure ecstasy and as he saw the man's flame whip he just smiled darkness against flame one of the creator's of light but if it wasn't spreading he didn't need to worry about it since his power came from the shadow's the more he lit up the more power josen would haveand he licked his lips for a second time getting ready for the other man's first move

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....
My father said I would carry his title some day.
He never said I would carry it in shame.

I'm Aquais, the Outrage weapon of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

They say powerful beings find anger when they have no room for love.
Dunno about that love part, but I sure am one angry b*****d.
Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Well, Ambrose a little pissed at all of this now. His question hadn't been answered because Clear had been distracted by the chaos. Now he had no idea when to wake up to tomorrow. Oh well, someone would pay dearly for it and then all would be well. Now, who to pun- oh god dammit. One of the boys down there used shadows. If it was powerful enough, it would make him loose control. Although, he could tell from this distance that the by was not strong enough to make him lose control in his human form. Very few people at the boy's age could do that. But, still, he liked to play it safe. Well, maybe he should be trying to stop that fight over there between the vampire and the dragon. And with the shadow boy occupied by the pyromancer, he could do that. He summoned a bow and then shot a few arrows infused with darkness at the vampire and the dragon, not powerful enough to kill, but it would certainly do more than just get their attention if they hit. "The original wet towel at this party is currently occupied. Allow me to step in."

Kirby sighed, a bit of irritation clear when Riven brought up Emmett staying up too late. "Don't expect a miracle with him. He often misses sleep and then uses some of my mind space for his thoughts to make up for it." Kirby listened to what he was saying carefully. The control thing depended upon a few certain factors. Interesting, a few more parallels with Emmett. "Similar thing with Emmett. Simple minded animals are easier for him to command, but he could do it to some smarter stuff he puts in more effort. Sentient beings like intelligent magical beasts, such as phoenixes or dragons, he won't be able to control at all though. Oh, and he also can't control me. Heidi's probably safe too." He was about to reply to Riven when he saw him flinch all of a sudden. Kirby knew the look all to well. He'd seen it on Emmett's face a few time, and once on himself when he was looking at a mirror. Probably being bothered by Heidi. When Riven spoke, Kirby laughed and replied, "Ah, if I had a dime for every time I've made Emmett say, 'ouch, my fisher cat is mad at me'. . . ."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: Hmm, I had a thought. Would Emmett be able to commune with Perrin, Runa, Gene, Kiaku, etc. because they're sort of part animal or whatever?
What Terra Post?))
Outfits: Em Ki Aq Te Am

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Kirby - Misery Loves My Company
Aquais - Die Young
Terra - No More
Ambrosius - Until the End

User Image
"The raging Beast within"
You and I are the same in the way that
We have our own styles that we won't change
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

Lifting his head up as the Vampire rose into the sky once again, the dragon took a step back. His eyes locked onto his foe, small particles of energy began to rise out of the ground. Gathering to the rune rings that surrounded his limbs, the runes began to glow bright as his aura began to leak out of his body. In a matter of seconds, it exploded from his body. As the vampire launched at him, he raised his hand up and let out a low hiss. Roaring loudly as a loud sound, identical to that of glass shattering echoed through out the area, a large white rune ring that almost was identical to the one he had made prior emerged before him.

As the vampire's energy weapon collided with the ring, it acted like a barrier as it seemed to absorb the impact. However, it seemed to be absorbing more than just the impact. As absorb energy from the vampire's strike, the ring began to turn red. Red sparks flying from the dragon, his aura began to change. In almost no time at all, the dragon's aura had become identical to the vampire's own. Letting out a booming roar, a bright light shot out of the ring towards the dragon, consuming him.

A loud howl echoing from the light, a crimson dragon shot out of the light. Landing behind the vampire, the dragon quickly turned towards the vampire. Stomping on the ground, he let out a booming howl as he raised his head to the moon. Lowing his head once again, he stared at the vampire, silver hair hanging down from behind the horned crests on his head. This form...was far too alien to him. Never in his life, had he felt a power like this. Opening his maw slowly, he revealed rows, upon rows of elongated fangs. They stood out far more than the original pairs that he had once had, but they didn't seem to cause any real problems.

His tail raising into the air, he looked at his arm as the runes continued to rotate around his wrists. The letters seemed to be nothing but a jumbled mess, yet held such importance. βρυκόλακας... He knew nothing of what it meant, but this transformation had to have meant something. Letting out a low hiss at the vampire, he hunched over and made slashing motions at her, as if he was mockingly telling her to come over to him....

Yours is filled with evil, and mine's not
There is no way I can lose!

User Image

The stomping grounds:In the courtyard of the school, under the scarlet full moon!
With or against:My dance partner, within the scarlet moon
The theme of the roar: Battle in the Scarlet Moon!
The few thoughts...: W-What is going on?!
W-What?!:

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

?????????x???????? - ?????? - I was Leather Cloak...

The Vampire's blade collided with the dragon's barrier sending off, fireflies of sparks showering into the crimson sky, the collision sent both warriors off from each other, with the Vampire flipping backward and landing on the ground

"Come on now~ I haven't even begun to break a sweat!"

The Figure laughed as she watched the dragon changed appearance and the tremendous amount of power that swelled from him, it landed behind her, she turned around and watched the dragon bare its fangs and mock her, she took a step back and said rather lazily

"You done?..."

she then jumped backwards and summoned another blood spear, she then pointed at him and said

"Your turn to attack first~"

she readied herself when an arrow landed before her feet, she took notice of this as the night sky filled with them, she jumped up and weaved side to side dodging the arrows all the while waiting for the dragon to attack

User Image

████████████████████████████████████████████████

S T A T U S :
C o n d i t i o n : Bored to death
L o c a t i o n : School Grounds
W i t h : Ooooo~ somebody's angry...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash