Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Emmett RichardsXXXXXXXXKirbyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAquaisXXXXXXXXXXXTerra Ironpriest
User Image

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

My father said I would carry his title some day. He never said I would carry it in shame.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Kirby sighed, half annoyed, half depressed. Now they were worrying about him. It was kind of bothersome, and he also didn't want to burden them with thoughts about how he was faring. "Eh, I'll be fine. Once we get back to our universe, I won't have to deal with this anymore." Everything seemed good to go, so Kirby followed Rolverk and Fuuenken back to the group. He saw Emmett standing with Runa in her wheelchair sleeping, so he made sure to keep a distance from them and stick with Fuuenken and Rolverk.

Aquais nodded, she didn't think she'd want to do something like that either. "Yeah, if there's a test, it can wait until we get our powers back. And hopefully there won't be one at all. I wanna take a nice long nap when we get home!" She watched the exchange between Sayella and Perrin, glad to see that they were on better terms now. She didn't comment, but it was easy to notice that she was happy with the development.

Emmett stood with the sleeping Runa in her wheelchair, waiting for the portal to do something. Others students had gathered around as well, waiting like he was. He noticed Kirby with Fuuenken and Rolverk, but Emmett wanted to wait until they had their mental link back for them to talk. Kirby got impatient when he had to express his ideas in words, and in this universe, his impatience led to anger and confusion. Taking another look around, he noticed Terra standing near Impermissus. Emmett didn't really know him that well, but the two usually got along rather well, and he noticed that now they seemed kind of awkward around each other. He also saw Memoria sneaking away from them. Odd. He was kind of curious now. He'd have to talk to Terra about it later.

Terra stood there, waiting for the portal. She was kind of near Impermissus, close enough where you could tell they were together, but also far enough away where talking would be kind of awkward. She noticed Emmett glance over at them curiously, and following his eyes, she also noticed that Memoria was trying to sneak away. Terra decided to just let her go. She wasn't in the mood for talking with her right now anyways. She noticed she was still using the can that she had taken from the infirmary. She didn't want to steal it, but she couldn't just go return it now. There was probably not enough time, and not to mention she didn't think she could walk back to the portal without the cane. She guess she'd just have to sort of leave it here when the time came to enter the portal? It was better than nothing.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
Outfits: E K A T

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Kirby - Misery Loves My Company
Aquais - Die Young
Terra - No More

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

Gene Starwind

Gene gulped and sighed then smiled and chuckled "thanks its only natural for me you see everyone see's darkness as evil but it isnt always so" he said then looked down at koriko when suzuka pet her and then when she kissed his cheek he blushed heavily then he heard her "and you too like i said i wish we didnt have to be alone and you could come with me and you were my bestest friend here i really do want you to use that sketchbook sometime's natural element's can be friends too" he said and smiled then nodded and looked up at the portal then looked around all this nature seemed a waste to leave but he wanted to go back and get used to power's then he'd come back and show her around his universe maybe she could show him around here now that he had her name and face commited to memory he wasnt so reluctant to leave

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Dash in the Dark Winds..

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Witch Who Stalks the Time

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

A Rouge who knows her Jewels
~~~

Yoka: "Another way of me getting a Challenge I suppose.."
~
Diva: "Jumped through all parts of time...and still nothing to eat..."
~
Scarlet: "Buying me a Drink is just a fine way of saying you want something from me lad~!"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Clear suddenly turned around to see the newcomer landing in the basement. "...." The headmaster sighed and smirked, as he turned around and turn on the switch. BOOOOONNNNNN! The Room was covered in sudden magical aura. It was safe, but not for long. The Circle inside the room was now glowing and it was showing that it was time to move. Clear ran over toward Hielet and the newcomers that was with him. "Hielet let's go!!" He looked back and held on to her.

The Portal was now pusating with power. The magical 'flow" was now waving into Londona High, as all of the students looked up at it's glow.

Yoka, Scarlet, and Diva all looked up at it. It was about time to go. Scarlet heard Dirge speak about the sky. After hearing that comment, that suddenly made Scarlet smile. She didn't know why, but it was enough for her to smile. "Dirge...let's just get home before we talk about that..."

Akyo was staring at the Portal, and suddenly felt herself lift. "Huh...?" She looked down at her feet and noticed that she was floating. "....I'm floating...?"

At that moment, everyone was now beginning to float towards the Portal.

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

User Image
User Image
Nato Oniyania: A little fun can be a bit painful sometimes...
Akira: All Death. No Pain. Focus. Become me.

Clear Marrona: We are...what we are...

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]
Alter Bridge: Coming Home

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I don't see the world as others do.
I don't just watch the things that change the world.

Riven Focal Hoffmeister
User Image

I see the many worlds it could be.
I make the things that change the world.

User Image

Riven pulled up to the curb next to the school and parked the car that he had taken to get there. Sure it was stolen. But with what he had gone through to just get there, he believed it wasn't that bad at all. Besides he didn't really do much of the hot wiring. He slowly got out not even bothering to lock it as a cat jumped out as well, then up to his shoulder. He closed the door as he examined the school. "So this is to be our new home Heidi? It doesn't even look like anyone is here." The cat just scanned the area, "Don't you worry. They might all just be on a break and haven't gotten back yet."

Riven just rose an eyebrow, taking a break from school was a bit of a foreign thing to him. But whatever. He walked to the trunk and opened it up, taking out a small backpack that held only a few changes of clothes, a small red book, and a few boxes of matches. The essentials for any Imaginician. He made his way to the front door and walked in slowly going through the halls. "Everything looks pretty new as if it had been recently rebuilt." Riven looked to Heidi and shook his head, "You are crazy, why would they do something like that?" Heidi hit him in the back of the head with her tail, "Haven't you learned not to question me yet?" He just gently rubbed the back of his head, "Apparently I haven't. I just hope we find someone soon. Or else we are getting out of here. Without any other magical auras masking our own Ludwig's sword will be able to easily find us."

Heidi laughed and jumped down off his shoulder. She started to walk in a different direction from him. I will continue the search on this direction. You go off in that direction. Fine, then. But I am only going to give this ten minutes if nothing we are going to try something else. The cat ignored her partner's thoughts. She knew there was others here. She could hear voices coming from somewhere below. Now if only I could find the way to the basement, or wherever they are at, we can get some answers. She thought privately to herself.

User Image

I could recreate the world.
All the worlds I see have flaws.

Heidi Belladonna Hoffmeister
User Image

But which world do I want to be in?
How would I like to change the world?

((Out Of Craziness: And the intro of Riven and Heidi is now complete.))
((Outfit: Same as photo.))
((Accompanied by: Each other.))
((Location: EMHS))

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dark Speaks!
--
[Whenever Hielet gets Clear and The New Teacher (Name isn't coming to me at the moment) back outside, that's when you guys come back and we'll start the New Ark...

...Which is pretty much my next post..]

Original Noob

(Who Sarin? I was going to have him come when the new Ark actually went into effect. But alright, your the boss)

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

My father said I would carry his title some day. He never said I would carry it in shame.

Emmett was standing there under the door thing that was in the sky, knowing it lead home. He looked down at Runa, checking if she was still asleep. She was. Well, now they had to figure out how to get up to that portal. If he was forced to get a wheelchair up stairs, he would strangle Clear. Just as he was thinking that, he felt himself begin to float. Well, at least this was better than stairs. Everyone else was floating as well. When he noticed Runa floating out of her wheelchair, Emmett gently shook her shoulder and said, "Runa, we're heading home now. it's probably be safer if you're awake for it." Yeah, he had no idea where the portal would drop them off, and if it was in the sky like the portal was, then he did not want Runa to be asleep for it. Sure, he could create a floating floor for them, but if everyone was separated like last time, Runa would fall to her death. And then he'd really strangle Clear, among other things that should not be written down, even in this text that represents Emmett's thoughts. Of course, there was a chance they'd all just safely end up right on the ground in front of a newly repaired school, but after this sucky adventure, Emmett was preparing for the worst.

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Aquais - Die Young
Terra - No More

User Image
Sollux Thompson

Watching something may be fun,

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Abandoning the rolling chair in which he crashed on, Sollux recovered only to feel himself lift into the air and catch a glimpse of the portal. "A portal here as well? This investigation gets more and more intriguing by the second," he thought, then placing his feet firmly against the wall behind him, he pushed himself off and zoomed headfirst into the portal, not caring the slightest bit about the headmaster's intentions or where he got the knowledge to make something like this.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

but learning it is when it starts to get interesting.

Over Our Consent: Brain? What're you doing? Brain? WAKE UP. You're not exactly helping me here.

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Dirge noticed that suddenly he was floating and he looked to Scarlet with a confused look. "I hope this one doesn't count." He joked, suddenly losing control of himself because he turned and now he couldn't stop moving. "Ahh, crap!" He tried to make himself stop and to keep himself stationary. However he was stuck slowly rotating and sprawling to control his sprawl.

Impermissus began moving towards the portal in a graceful manner, not moving or shifting his eyes away from the portal. All he knew was that he was that he was going back.

Saltatio, Cory, and Saptientia allowed themselves to relax hesitantly as they began to levitate towards the portal. Even more so was that Saltatio couldn't stop yawning...the guy has yet to have his daily nap. Sapientia subtly, tried to push herself for the portal faster. She wanted her powers back, and she wanted them now. Cory however, seemed indifferent. Powers did not make an assassin, so it made no difference to him whether or not he had them. Only troubles would be going invisible and leaping from spot to spot (how it seems like he suddenly teleports from infront of a person to behind them, which in fact is everything but teleportation).

Memoria sighed as she was lifted up towards the portal. She was glad she was going to be away from here. Perhaps she could try again with making friends with Terra, and Impermissus could perhaps forgive him? Either way....what she had to do was train harder to become a Sanctus.

((OOC: When will they break it to her that its training that doesn't actually make them consider having someone become an immortal along with them?))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Terra was waiting patiently for the portal, but also wondering if she should talk to Impermissus while they were waiting. It would be pretty awkward, but so was just standing here. Before she could make up her mind, she was suddenly floating. This must have been how they were getting back? Well, she didn't need the cane for floating, and she didn't want to steal, so dropped it, letting it fall to the ground. It was on the property of the school, but Terra kind of wished she could at least make sure she got it into the hands of a student here that would return it. But getting home was more important. Plus, even if she had actually wanted to, she had no freaking clue how to stop the floating thing. So, she'd go along with it and look forward to getting home. When she got there, she would really need to get Hikaru alone. She had some questions to ask about student/teacher relationships. She knew she'd end up regretting it, but maybe she'd get some useful info as well? And she would also ask some stuff about the mechanical hand as well. For, now though, she'd just float up towards the portal that would bring them all back to their universe.

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Aquais - Die Young
Terra - No More

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "Y'know. I've spent so much time with A.I.s I think I'm a little crazy."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "I'm just a knight. Nothing special, wait. Does turning into a fire sword and back count as special?"

User Image

Hikaru looked at the portal. "Wait a second. Are they...?" Hikaru started to float with Miyaru in his arms. "Yup. Hey Starlite. Um...I can't stop. See ya." Meanwhile Fuuenken was doing his best to keep all his items with him. "No wait!" He drifted back to Hikaru. "Why are you so calm?!" Hikaru looked at Fuuenken while upside down. "Please. I'm from space." Fuuenken said "No you're from a flying island." Hikaru said "Ancient Alterian history states that Alteria was once part of another planet. See? I payed attention in Boot Camp." Fuuenken said "That doesn't explain why you're so used to zero gravity." Hikaru rolled his eyes. "Technically there is still gravity, but WE are being PULLED to the portal from the other end. If gravity didn't apply then nothing would stay to the ground. Including some of the weaker buildings." Fuuenken said "They taught you this at Boot Camp?" "Never went to school. First time a substitute teacher got to hold a rifle."
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

Shocked by Rana's reaction, Kiaku looked up at her as she stated that they needed to hurry. Watching as she picked Kaelyn up with ease, his jaw dropped instantly as she was thrown onto his lap. As a light blush grew across his face as he was ordered to hold onto her, he nodded. Wrapping his arms around the girl that was on his lap's shoulder, he looked ahead as they were rushed out. His hair rising up once again as they moved forward, a small smile came across his face. He could feel it. The rush of his wind...

As they arrived outside, Kaelyn climbed out of his lap. The blush still on his face as he looked up at her, he let out a small sigh. Not even a few seconds later, he felt...strangely weightless. His eyes widening, he began to look down as he rose up. His head jerking around, he began to flail as he tried to locate the cause of the ascension. "W-What is going?" He asked as he began to slow down, noticing that Rana and Kaelyn also were rising. Only a few moments later did he look up. Staring at the massive portal, his eyes widened as he seemed hypnotized by the gigantic rift.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:Shelter for now.
Gotta support!:Kaelyn and Rana...
Song of the Soul: One day, I am to be king.
Not empty for once: That's...big...
What do ya say big guy?:

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

Gene Starwind

Gene sighed as he was floating up to the portal and a million thoughts ran through his head but the foremost was that if he could change his past he would be born here to make sure suzuka was never alone again but unfortunately he couldn't and he looked down at suzuka one last time he would make sure to master his element in order to come back here but a selfish thought made it to his head too if he went through this portal he would get his powers and wolf side back and he wouldn't have this vacuum empty feeling in his gut anymore but after he got back he needed to blow off some steam he held it in but he was both sorrowful and angry to be leaving here too after he made a friend first it was his home dimension now it was this it was too much for him and he thought his karma had it out for him because he was a darkness element and his only 'friends' were not on the right side of the law which made his thought even worse but for right now he just sighed and kept it in until he was able to have enough time to let it out properly

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix
&
Yukianesa

.:________________________________________________Yuki's Forms:________________________________________________:.
:.(-Human-).: :.(-Weapon-).:

.:________________________________________________Perrin's Theme Music________________________________________________:.
.:Sneaky Theme Music:.

User Image
User Image
Perrin looked over to Meala as she questioned about if they would be stable enough to raise a child. ”I’m sure we will be…if not, we’ll find a way..” he said to her as he held her close. He started to feel light, he didn’t noticed until he looked around that he as well as everything else were floating towards the portal. He looked over to the side and saw that his gear was also floating up with them. “I’ve got the cash for us to have a family and I promise to store my weapons in a much safer place out of reach of our child.” he said before kissing her. “If our child can sing like you, I want you to teach her too.

User Image

Out Of Chocolate .: :.

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Suzuka Hiroshima
& Bandit

Suzuka looked at Gene and smiled lightly "I wish we weren't separated by two different world." she watched him for a bit before she looked at the portal again. When she saw out of the corner of her eyes, him floating up toward it. She started to give him a wave with a sad smile before she felt herself lift off the ground. She gasped, holding onto Bandit and her sketchbook tight enough to make sure she didn't lose either. Looking at the ground as she left it, her eyes widened. What was going on? "G-gene… What's happening!?" she called up to him as she moved to the portal.

((Out Of Candy: ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces