The siren angel of life

Runa Fenix, Sai & Zessen
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire, Runa's pet & Runa's partner and weapon

Kaelyn Levea & Rana
The Naga Princess & Kaelyn's guardian

Starlite, Emily & Rolverk
A creature of earth & Starlite's partners and weapons

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kaelyn could tell that she angered Kiaku with something she said. Though he didn't seem angry at her but at something that she said to him about her father. She let it roll off seeing as food was ready and she need to get him to the table. Seeing him smile when she mentioned for him to visit his family in the mountains. He seemed to like her suggestion. When he asked her if she would like to come she smiled. "Well I would love too but I think I would feel a little awkward." she watched as Rana served him, moving over to a seat not far from him. "Thank you Rana. It smells delicious." she looked at Kiaku for a moment.

Rana looked at Kiaku and nodded "Enjoy." she looked at Kaelyn and smiled lightly "Thank you milady. I am unworthy of such a compliment." she glanced at Kiaku before she moved back into the kitchen, leaving them alone again.

Hearing Rana she sighed "I really wish people wouldn't say that to me. Ever since I've been in 'training' people tell me they are unworthy of my compliments. It was never like that before I was given such a title. Everyone deserves to be complimented if they did something good, well or whatever." she sighed before she picked up her fork, starting to eat the potatoes and gravy.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Emily looked at Hikaru before she sighed. She was trying to tell him to stop over thinking it. That, that was a girls job. When he walked to the front door she sighed "Hikaru… just give her a moment." she watched him leave before she hung her head "This is going to end up so ******** up." she looked at the bedroom door as it opened.

Starlite walked out of the room, her cheek no longer red. Her eyes looked confused but she seemed fine besides that. "He's so young… He doesn't seem to understand much about how things work.." she was whispering to herself. She looked at the front door before she started to walk out, Emily on her heels.

Rolverk looked at Fuuenken and rolled his eyes at him. "Don't listen to him." he smiled "I may not be truly human but I remember when I first started to 'feel'. The anger and the random going off on what's going on." he chuckled "It's alright and I'm sure one more isn't going to make a difference right now." he gave him a nod. When he saw Hikaru, he frowned. This couldn't be good. "Fuuenken, you could learn a thing or two about being human too." he looked at Kirby before he walked over to Hikaru, stopping him "There is no way in hell I'm letting you going camping while we're here." he grabbed him, then looked up seeing Starlite and Emily. "Now… stop acting like the girl and go talk to her." he spun Hikaru around and pushed him toward the girls. Then he realize Miyaru wasn't with them "Emily.. baby!"

Emily was panting lightly chasing Starlite before she saw Rolverk stopping Hikaru. Thank goodness. When he called out to her, two words, her eyes widened. She turned and bolted back to the room to get Miyaru before return with her bundled in her arms.

User Image
Hielet Manwa
Evil psycho witch

((Out Of Candy: Reply for Kiaku, Outlaw, and Ninja.))
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

His smile growing as his offer was accepted, Kiaku slowly began to snicker. Tensing up almost immediately, he slowly began to remember his grandfather's words. He took so much pride in the boy for having female friends. How would he react to him bringing one home? "Grandpa would probably be happy to see that I am making more friends," He said with a bit of a chuckle. If that was the case, perhaps he could invite more people to come along. He was sure Hikaru could use the restraint from his grandfather's attempts at training. He could still recall the time he attempted to train the Nasod, but he lacked an understanding of his methods...

Slowly staring at the food that was presented before him, he began to use the fork to prod at the vegetables that lined the unknown meat. Beginning the very slow process of eating, he tried to savor the flavor as long as possible. "Thank you for the meal," He said politely, as he moved the potatoes into the gravy, mirroring Kaelyn's actions. Listening Kaelyn and Rana speak to one another, he cocked a brow as he tilted his head to the side. As Rana walked away, he turned his attention back to Kaelyn. "I...don't exactly know what that is like," He admitted as he scratched the back of his head.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:Shelter for now.
Gotta support!:Kaelyn and Rana...
Song of the Soul: What it feels like to be human.
Not empty for once:Hmm, I wonder...if I should learn how to cook...
What do ya say big guy?:

Shifting Time

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

Gene Starwind

Gene smiled and shook his head "well its not as happy and peaceful as it sounds we were always attacking or being attacked by the vamps" Gene then said "well if that's the case i guess those magic words of power she gave me go for naught now he said then blushed thinking about it not about it specifically but how he got the words of power in the first place and gulped and when suzuka went to hide her face he shook his head gently putting his hand on her shoulder "dont leave not yet your the first person i met here so it would be rude to just talk about me plus i don't feel sleepy and i only know your name but i don't mean to pry so if you want we can sit here in total silence" he said then snapped his finger's instantly thinking of a way to cheer her up he got up and got his sketch book and stood infront of her opening his sketchbook to a fresh page he knelt down to get a good look at every feature of both her face and body then stood up again and smiled as he sat down beside her and got his assortment of different colored pencil's out and got to work sketching a full body suzuka it would only be his second since he mainly focused on the face and snickered as he added a sundae in one hand with a spoon full going into her mouth and her eye's looking directly off the page like 'what' and it was like frozen in time instead of his usual sketching which was plain penciling he was doing a colored one especially for her hopping the added snack would atleast brighten her up to playfully shove him

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Emmett RichardsXXXXXXXXKirbyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAquaisXXXXXXXXXXXTerra Ironpriest
User Image

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

My father said I would carry his title some day. He never said I would carry it in shame.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Terra didn't know how to respond to that. She wasn't sure how she felt about him liking her as just a student and friend. Well, it would be much easier to deal with then, wouldn't it? Terra wasn't much for romance, as she'd never had time for it in the past. She shook the thoughts out of her head as Memoria asked "what now?" As her face became less red, she spoke, "I still don't know, and I'm afraid of letting you decide. Well, how about we check out the school out and attend a class or something?" Terra's mind as usual went to education as something to do.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: Hm, since Terra's blood is usually brown, does that mean that she'd turn brown instead of red when she blushes in the other universe?))
((Outfits: E K A T))
((Themes: E K A T))

((Aquais: ))
((Kirby: ))

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "Y'know. I've spent so much time with A.I.s I think I'm a little crazy."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "I'm just a knight. Nothing special, wait. Does turning into a fire sword and back count as special?"

User Image

Hikaru grunted at Rolverk and was suddenly pushed. "Why you little..." Fuuenken said "Don't even start Hikaru! Now man the hell up and talk to her!" Fuuenken slugged Hikaru in the arm. "Alright alright geez, as long as you don't hit me anymore." "Better hurry up." Hikaru sighed and looked at Starlite. "Look, I'm sorry for what I did. Look, I was just confused, lost in the moment. I don't know a whole lot, so whatever I did to offend you I'm sorry. Just don't hate me please." Fuuenken crossed his arms silently. Did he just say please? Hell freezing over in 3...2... Hikaru said "I just want Miyaru to have some sort of mother figure, nothing more." Yeah, this apology is s**t. I'm done for.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

My father said I would carry his title some day. He never said I would carry it in shame.

Kirby watched as Rolverk and Fuuenken forced Hikaru to go talk to Starlite. Rolverk had been sharing his experiences of something similar before he been over with Hikaru, but Kirby didn't feel like discussing it. He was allowed to stay with them. It was all that mattered right now. He slowly made his way over to them, but a stood a small distance away. Leaning a bit towards Rolverk and Fuuenken, he asked, "So, what am I watching here?" He asked this quietly enough so that Starlite and Hikaru wouldn't hear them, as he didn't want more people getting angry at him for comments and questions he made without thinking.

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix
&
Yukianesa

.:________________________________________________Yuki's Forms:________________________________________________:.
:.(-Human-).: :.(-Weapon-).:

.:________________________________________________Perrin's Theme Music________________________________________________:.
.:Sneaky Theme Music:.

User Image
User Image
Perrin blink as he listened to what had happened then lightly sighed. "That's like him to be an a**, But it wouldn't help any of us if we start dividing. I guess it can't be helped... we should start heading for the dorms." he said as he looking around for a moment knowing that they had wasted enough time already. His ear lightly twitched as he heard Aquais saying that Meala has something to tell him. "Hmm? Meala, what would you like to tell me?" he asked as he turned towards her.

User Image

Out Of Chocolate .: I'm sorry all for being this late on posting, My brain has been stuck in writer's block for some reason. I promise to post more often. :.

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Suzuka Hiroshima
& Bandit

Suzuka nodded lightly about his troubles in that world. When he stopped her from going as he told her she was the first person he met. She figured that but when he said it would be rude just to talk about him, she frowned a little. She gave a heavy sigh as he told her they could just sit in silence if she wanted, which sounded good for a moment. When she heard the finger snap, she blinked looking at him, watching him as he got his sketch book and knelt in front of her. She blushed lightly as she watched him move next to her again and start sketching. Curious she leaned over enough to watch him but not get in his way. Blinking a little surprised as he drew her with a sundae, it made her blush lightly and made her smile. She pushed him lightly before she rolled her eyes and sighed "Such a charmer you are." she giggled lightly. "Thank you." she looked at the drawing for a moment "It makes me want a sundae." she shook her head and looked at Bandit playing with Koriko. "I have a story, a history but it's not something you tell someone you just met. It tends to scare them away or make them treat you differently. I don't want that… I just want a friend that will treat me as a friend and not a person of a situation."

((Out Of Candy: ))

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

Meala
The siren angel of life

Runa Fenix, Sai & Zessen
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire, Runa's pet & Runa's partner and weapon

Kaelyn Levea & Rana
The Naga Princess & Kaelyn's guardian

Starlite, Emily & Rolverk
A creature of earth & Starlite's partners and weapons

Runa sat in the chair looking at Emmett and smiled lightly "I know." she looked at the chair for a moment before she sighed "Never thought I would be back in one of these." she gave a sad laugh before she moved her hands to the wheels. Moving them a little to makes sure she remembered which way everything worked. "It's been a while." she glanced up at Aquais when she mentioned Meala needed to say something important to someone.

Zessen looked at Runa watching her move the wheelchair wheel for a bit before he glanced at Emmett then the others. He looked at Aquais hearing her talk to Meala before he tilted his head slightly, in curiosity.

Meala looked at Aquais when she called out to her about her little things she need to tell. She looked at Saylea who was giving her a strange look now. Then at Perrin when he asked if she had something to tell him. She bit her lip lightly, a little nervous "Umm.. yes… I do…" she took a deep breath to calm her nerves "I… I'm pregnant…" she looked down a little scared her would be mad, or something like that.

Saylea looked at her sister for a moment before she heard Aquais and blinked. Looking at Meala, curious and worried she waited. Watching her turn to Perrin then tell him the news, she suddenly became angry. Well it was a mix of feeling. Anger that Perrin got her sister pregnant, happy for her sister, happy for herself at becoming an aunt, worry for her sister. So many others as she stood there perfect still trying not to react irrationally.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Kaelyn sighed lightly before she shook her head. "You will… possibly" she gave off a light blush. She started to eat her food and smiled at Kiaku. Once her mouth was clear of food she watched him "Have you never seen steak before?" she looked at Kiaku almost worried. "Everything alright, Kiaku? You seem unsure about something." she frowned a little.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Starlite watched at Rolverk and Fuuenken turned Hikaru around and pushed him toward her. She closed her eyes for a moment before she sighed. Hearing him start to apologize again, listening to him letting finish before she hugged him lightly. When she pulled away ad smiled lightly "Hikaru I could never hate you. Especially for something like that." she nodded lightly "I would be more then happy to be like a mother to Miyaru if that is your wish for it." she turned and looked at Emily, smiling lightly seeing Miyaru "Noe come on back. Miyaru needs her father more then you can imagine."

Rovlerk smirked at Hikaru before he glanced at Kirby. making sure he saw Emily with the baby he nodded before looking at Kirby again. "Oh have you never seen the beginnings of a love triangle." he chuckled "Hikaru made a mistake but he's basically beating himself up for it. With a little push, I made him go talk to her about it." he watched them for a moment "His apologize obviously made her smile and hug him. Then again it's Starlite. She seemed well versed in the world. Basically Hikaru is crushing on her, Starlite has feelings for Tomix, Tomix for Starlite but I think…" he watched for a moment "Yup right there, that little glisten in her smile, she is starting to possibly like Hikaru. Oh this is going to be great drama." he chuckled lightly "I could be wrong I can't read girls that well." he glanced at Kriby "But either way we are watching a relationship happening. Whether it be a close friendship or something more."

User Image
Hielet Manwa
Evil psycho witch

((Out Of Candy: Reply for all those I owe replies too. Outlaw, Ninja, Kiaku and TB.))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Kirby looked back and forth between Rolverk and the two present members of this supposed "love triangle" "So . . . they're kind of like Emmett and Runa, except that there is an extra Emmett? I'm bad at human emotions and geometry, so bear with me here."

Aquais said nothing, as she was waiting eagerly for Perrin's reaction.

Emmett smiled and said, "It will only be until we get back to our school." He would have said something else reassuring, but then Aquais said something about Meala having to say something important, and then he learned that the important thing was Meala being pregnant. How the hell did Aquais know when Perrin didn't? If Runa got him pregnant, the only one who would know before her would be Kirby, and that was only if their mental link got restored. He leaned down and quietly asked Runa, "Wow, that's . . . shocking. Did you know about this?"

((Out Of Cake?!: Next person getting pregnant in this RP is Emmett.))

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "Y'know. I've spent so much time with A.I.s I think I'm a little crazy."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "I'm just a knight. Nothing special, wait. Does turning into a fire sword and back count as special?"

User Image

Hikaru smiled then had a little bit of surprise in his expression. He nodded and said "Alright." He chuckled and looked at everyone else. "The hell you lookin' at?" Fuuenken said "Please. This is our business too. Now hurry up and go back to taking care of your little..." He paused. "O'k seriously. What the hell is she supposed to be? Miyu was a fox...thingamajigy while you were like a half human...half dead...nasod? WHAT?" Hikaru sighed. "Great. Now I have to spend the rest of the trip thinking about it."

Fuuenken looked over at Kirby and said "Yeah. Two Emmetts. Except Emmett number one didn't get a teacher pregnant." Hikaru shouted "Will you drop that already! Hey by the way, the morning after that I switched the sheets. How's it like rolling around in THAT?" Fuuenken said "I'm going to be sick..." Hikaru whispered to Starlite. "Oh s**t, I was joking. Shhh don't tell him."
((Emmett. Best Mama.))
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

Taking notice of how Kaelyn spoke, Kiaku's focus remained on the food before him. Prodding the unknown meat, he seemed unsure about it all. Nothing about this plane of existence felt right to him and it was scaring him quite a lot. He had grown so used to being a dragon that he had forgotten what it was like to not really use any of his powers. Stabbing into the meat, he watched as the gravy seemed to seep from it. It was strangely hypnotic. Almost like watching an animal bleed after being attacked.

It was then that Kaelyn had asked him the awkward question. Shaking his head in response, he looked back at the meat, only for a new question to arise. Slowly looking up at her, the young dragon let out a small sigh. "I don't seem like a leader at all myself. When...we get back...I am worried about having to lead a mass of dragons that I didn't even know existed..." He admitted as he stared down at the steak. It was strange for him to accept. Months ago, he was a mere dragon that no real clan of his own, then before that he was a dragon who thought he was human and now he was the son of the Queen of the Asian dragons? This all seemed to be insane to him...

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:Shelter for now.
Gotta support!:Kaelyn and Rana...
Song of the Soul: What it feels like to be human.
Not empty for once:Such a long change...
What do ya say big guy?:

Shifting Time

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

Gene Starwind

Gene smiled and dramatically fell on the bed as she pushed him and he chuckled warmly but then listened to her "heh well i try" he said and then ran a hand through his hair he knew it was something heavy but to scare most people off he then shook his head about wanting a sundae "eh i'm more of a banana split myself" he said then sighed and reached to his radio and put on some light music and looked at suzuka with eye's that understood then chuckled "it's alright im not pressuring or prying you can tell me when you think the time is right plus it would take a pretty cautionary tale to send a werewolf skidding out of the room since our pack's promote kinship and being there for one another no matter the time plus we have plenty of time to learn about one another i mean we are friends right and we got the rest of the school year oh and one more thing i want o show you" he said then gulped and chuckled pulling up his sleeve to his right arm it looked like any other arm except for on noticeable difference it was like a deep road map had carved itself into the side of his arm a scar that raked itself from his wrist to halfway to his elbow then branched out like an armband going almost all the way and he stretched /color] "you see injury's like this are commonplace among us since vamp's have poison that'll sear flesh from bone" he said then figured silence was best he looked at suzuka for a minute before scooting over to make sure she had enough room and sighed he wasn't scared of suzuka she seemed like a very sweet girl

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Dash in the Dark Winds..

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Witch Who Stalks the Time

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

A Rouge who knows her Jewels
~~~

Yoka: "Another way of me getting a Challenge I suppose.."
~
Diva: "Jumped through all parts of time...and still nothing to eat..."
~
Scarlet: "Buying me a Drink is just a fine way of saying you want something from me lad~!"

If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Back at EMHS, Clear and Hielet was getting things done with the school. Only a Day left for them to expand around the school, and a few things to fix up and all that. Clear was finally fully healed and ready to lead on the school again, as he sat there looking at his master piece. As he looked over at Hielet, who was there with him, he smiled at her with his perfect grin. "So what do you think?"
User Image

The School was now much more bigger and newer than before. Everything was new inside, from the hallways of classrooms to the deep dark spots in the dorms. Everyone had a new bedroom filled with things that could provide entertainment, but that will be explained later.

--Only A Few More Hours In This World, Before The New Ark Begins--

"To tell you the truth..." Yoka sat near the end of the roof, next to Akyo. He was looking down at his feet and sighing a bit to the movement of his swinging. "I'm definably not from this world.." He tells her before glancing at her with one eye. "I'm not even a full Human...well I am in this world... but in the other world.. I'm something completely different..."

The girl gazed at him, as he continued to talk to her with all this small bits of info about him. Her eyes widen at the thoughts and wonder if he was a crazy fool or a interesting being and was telling the truth. Akyo rubbed her chin and looked up at the sky. "...So you came from the sky...?" She laughed a bit, and looked over at him with a smile, "...and fell in my path.."

Yoka quickly turns his head towards her and scratched his head. "Wha-?"

Akyo scoots closer to Yoka and placed her hand on his and sighed, "...You should take me to that world when you go back..." She tells him, as she clamps on his hand.

"You sure about that?" Scarlet gazed at Dirge for saying that he'll tag along for the ride just to train. She smiles a bit for a moment, then it turns into a laugh. "Well if you insist... but who knows when we'll go train again... right now I just want school.." She explained, and while looking at the clock, they had a bit of time to go...

A Bit of time later..

Scarlet and Dirge was up in front of the school. "Hey Dirge..." She looked at him, "...what happened to...what was her name......uh..." Scarlet couldn't catch it in her mind, but he should be able to guess who she was talking about when it came to him. "I can't remember...I just know that she could morph..."

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

User Image
User Image
Nato Oniyania: A little fun can be a bit painful sometimes...
Akira: All Death. No Pain. Focus. Become me.

Clear Marrona: We are...what we are...

[[Outer Out Cycle: I figure that this was just gonna linger...so I'm getting ready to start the next ark...

Also, Post goes towards Major and Shifting ]]]
Alter Bridge: Coming Home
Reisen Yuka Inaba
Uh you still in? I've replied ...

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Memoria let out a shy laugh, knowing full well she went too far by letting her mouth run again. She nodded, that smile of hers still there. A signature smile she did her best not to lose, to hide the pain. "Sure! Lets--" She stopped, taking the time to think about something. "Now, hold on. I may have not attended actual classes yet....but aren't we at a completely different school? Will they have classes for us here?" She asked, taking in the valid argument of there actually being classes here for students who unexpectedly arrived not too long ago.

Dirge was surprised by Scarlets question, but rather than looking to her he sighed, and his gazed dropped. "Aiva...yeah...I wonder that, too. I haven't seen her since sometime before Omnium attacked....perhaps even way before...I'm still yet to get used to the way things age and how time passes here....but....when I think of that...I can only deduce that Omnium got her, and that his revenge was good enough to want to leave early..." He clenched his fist, the thought filling him with anger. "Just...she wouldn't leave like that for nothing, right? Something must have happened....it must have..." He went silent for a moment, then he shook his head and raised it so his eyes met hers. "Anyways...if Omnium didn't get her...then she won't be coming back, anyways." He spoke, trying not to think of it in any other way, he didn't want to believe she would just up and leave him like that....was that the real nature of the woman he once loved. "Well....theres nothing I can do about it, I'm afraid." He admitted, then decided to change the subject, before he began brooding all over again like he did Morbi. "So, what about you? I'm sure the men are just lining up like mad to be yours." He spoke in the only manner possible when asking questions like such, which thankfully wasn't in an insulting manner. He was just glad to get the subject off Aiva.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff