A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Time Witch b***h.

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

Who Steals, Lies, and Cheats
~~~

Yoka: "If we work together...Then nothing will stop us.."
~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~
Scarlet: "Aye~! I only know certain things lad... and Fighting is one of them~"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---

"Huff...huff..." Yoka was taking a breather before returning into getting in his practice. There was a lot of pain in his back for some reason, and he was also a bit more quieter than usual. This was one of his favorite classes, and all of a sudden, he can't keep up with anymore. He could feel it in his own body. As Yoka finally caught his breath, Kenji came by to ask what was up. Yoka looked up at him with a sigh, "..Sorry Kenji-Sensei....but I'm not feeling as awesome as I should..."

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]
Imogen Heap: Headlock

Also NPC
User Image
Vincent Oloros >>> Clear Marrona >>> Nato Oniyania

SteveTheMime

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

What Im Feeling:Very Tired...Wounded...
What Im Wearing:Shirt, Tight Jeans, No Shoes
What Form In: Normal, Demon, Beast
Where Im At: School; Nurse's Office
Who Im With:
OutlawStar01
Gaara_Of_The_Sand_Of_Time

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Looking at Hikaru Aerin nodded "Okay." she said in reply to his offer to take the blood off her.

-to pull another hand into the light.

[<3 Ominous Oatmeal Cookies]: XD Short Post <3}]
User Image

What Im Feeling:Sleeping.
Who Im With: Aerin
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Chaosura Kiaku, at your service!

Jumping back as Kiaku watched Yuki jumped out of his arms, the young dragon stumbled to balance himself. Getting balanced, he heard a far too familiar voice. Running out of the dojo after Yuki, a smile crossed his face as he witnessed the cat reunite with her master. Tapping his left foot against the ground, he felt a cool wind blow through his spiky hair. It was moments like these that made him so happy he had left the mountains to see the world for what it really was.

Opening his mouth, he felt the wind blow in his face once more. Laughing happily, he kept his gaze on Akiye. "You owe my grandfather a thank you next time he's around," He said with an innocent grin on his face. He could have easily claimed it was him who protected Yuki, but no matter how he looked at it, it wasn't his style to take credit from others. "He already took off a lil' while ago," He said with the same grin spread across his face. It was strange to him how relaxed he felt around Akiye. A few months ago, she had left everyone for a chance at power, but now she was good again.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

((OoC: ))

Nagareboshi Kibou

Romantic Streaker

User Image

You and I walk a fragile line
I have known it all this time
But I never thought I'd live to see it break

Aiva kissed him back instantly but wanted to know what he wanted to do. She forgot about the thought while he kissed her, Dirge had that affect on her sometimes. Her hot heart felt like it was hammering away against her rib cage but that was probably just in her mind. With a warm sigh she smiled as she pulled away. "Now what did you want?" She asked, her face honestly curious. She didn't worry about morning breath when she was with Dirge first thing in the morning. She could say she simply didn't get it but it was a bit more complicated than that, being a huntress ment being able to a tracked easily. She stared down at his eyes and noticed the difference again. What could it be?

It's getting dark, and it's all too quiet
And I can't trust anything now
And it's coming over you like it's all a big mistake

User Image
A hundred days has made me older
Since the last time I saw your pretty face
A thousand lives has made me colder
And I don't think I can look at this the same
But all the miles that seperate
Disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face...

~Martina saw a sign that said library and she thought she could check it out.. It would have nothing like what Hiroshi was reading the day before and what she had at home but at least there were something's to indulge her. Going through row by row she looked for something that could interest her. A lot of stuff seemed like a quick fix to fall asleep to. She went deeper and deeper into the rows of shelves. The smell of old books got stronger and so did the smell of dust.. She wrinkled her nose when no one was looking but realized it was dead quiet back here. Her head still throbbed from smacking her forehead off the floor but it wasn't front and centre in her mind. What was on her mind was how perfect this spot was for... Her thoughts carried on as she looked through the books and found several that she had already read. Then there was a big dusty old book that she pulled out. It had o be at least 20 pounds. She sat against the case and ran her fingers over the gold lettering of the word magic. Taking her hands away and balancing the book on her lap, it lifted open with a bit of dust flying into the air. This seemed better than going to class today..

I'm here with out you baby
But your still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time
I'm here with out you baby
But your still with me in my dreams
And tonight, it's only you and me...

{OutOfChocolate: }

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Dirge Clades
User Image

Dirge smiled, and held her closer, one arm was wrapped around her shoulders, while another at her hips. His breath rarely smelt bad, since he had an obsession with mints, and would chew on one of the mint plants's leafs every while or so, mainly for the flavour of course, not for the breath effect. "Well..." Dirge began blushing a little. Dammit, I thought I was gonna be...not nervous. "Perhaps we could....y'know..." Cmon! Your a soldier dammit! Say it!!! He didnt, but he simply gave her another kiss, not as deep but still pleasurable. Their bodies together were warm, but it wasnt hot, it was a comforting heat, or perhaps was he just blushing that hard?

Sapientia Lux

User Image

Sapientia watched Martina, first person she's seen in the library since she started here. When her back was turned she approached her and when she began reading watched what she was reading. "Looking for something specific?" She said, lacking any form of emotion or caring. Her book smarts were through the roof, but she was a smart a** in tongue too. She had her arms crossed and she leaned agianst a shelf, not at all curious as to what this person was up to, she was just bored.

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker & Fuuenken

"I remember my commander saying "Having 3 A.I's will drive you insane." I think he meant demonic little girls, or evil berserkers, or talking swords, or all these fools. Because I feel bloody crazy."
"Call me a ******** knife. I DARE YOU."

User Image

Hikaru said "O'k lets see what happens." Fuuenken rolled his eyes. "Epsilon if you see anything you shouldn't cover your eyes." Hikaru said "Can you please have faith in me? Samantha DO NOT try and drink it." Aerin saw the little ghost sigh in disappointment. Hikaru moved his hand as about half the blood came off Aerin and put in a cup. Samantha jumped up to try and get it but Hikaru was holding it up. "Hehe...just like a dog after its toy." Samatha said "But I want it!" Hikaru raised an eyebrow. "Get down demon child!"
Silme Rana

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

What Im Feeling:Very Tired...Wounded...
What Im Wearing:Shirt, Tight Jeans, No Shoes
What Form In: Normal, Demon, Beast
Who Im With:
OutlawStar01
Gaara_Of_The_Sand_Of_Time

Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Seeing Hikaru had managed to get about half the blood off of her "Thanks," Aerin watched as the ghost girl begged for the cup, tho she still kept an eye on Aidan making sure he was still restrained. Only half the blood had been taken off her skin and cloths so the temptation would still be their for him if he got free, not to mention all the blood pumping through her veins. Watching as Hikaru held the cup out of Samantha's reach she laughed a little at Hikaru's choice of words toward the girl.

-to pull another hand into the light.

[<3 Ominous Oatmeal Cookies]: <3}]
User Image

What Im Feeling:Sleeping.
Who Im With: Aerin

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Meala
The siren angel of life

Starlite
A creature of earth

Runa Fenix
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire

Kaelyn Levea
The Naga Princess

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

User Image

Meala opened her eyes slowly and looked at the ceiling. She thought it was all a dream at first. The fire and fighting and such but something felt off by that thought. With a light sigh she sat up and looked around. Grabbing her shopping bags from the day before she looked at them. She needed to get to work, so she did. She was crafting her gifts for her friends and loved ones herself. After a few hours of using her hands and her telepathy she smiled. They were done. She noticed Perrin hadn't come back in that time which worked for her. She left his gift on his bed before she left the room to go hand out the others to who they were for.

~~~

Starlite was in the garden, sitting amongst the trees. She smiled thinking about Hikaru and Epsilon before the events that happened the night before. They were nice people and so was Caleb. They were the few that spoke with her in some way. Sighing lightly she looked around at the flowers before she decided to make some grow so she could make a crown out of them.

~~~

Runa turned a little in her sleep before she slowly opened her eyes. Glancing around she realized she was in the infirmary. She didn't remember getting hurt, hell she didn't remember falling asleep. Moving a a little she went to sit up when she felt the hob of pain in her head. Well that explained somethings but it didn't tell her how it happened. Why couldn't she remember? She remembered before with Emmett then her memory goes blank. What happened? She didn't know, glancing around again she saw Sai perched on the head board of the bed and Zessen against the wall.

Zessen was standing against the wall near by Runa, watching her on and off. He was worried about her, they just became partners and he didn't want to lose that so fast. Looking over he noticed she moved and tried to sit up "Hey take it easy there. I'll go try and find Emmett." he gave her a small worried smile before he left to look for the elf.

~~~

Kaelyn was in her room still, she would have left but Rana told her to stay. The woman didn't think the school was safe just yet. So Kaelyn was waiting for her to return so that she could attend her classes. She didn't know the holiday that the humans referred to as Christmas, so she didn't care to celebrate it. When Rana finally returned they left for her swimming lesson.

Rana had decided that she would teach the young princess how to do things that a warrior could in case Rana was stuck in a fight. Swimming would help the girl to escape using the water. It would help Rana do her job more effectively.

~~~

Saylea had gone back to her room after Nato left and the fires were out. Yoka was safe and she didn't have to deal with anything else. She was thinking about the fact that she still wanted to beat Yoka when she heard a knock. She opened the door seeing a gift on the ground, she looked a little confused. She looked in the hall way to see who it was from but saw no one. Picking it up she looked at it. It was a bracelet with a water charm on it. The note with it told her that it was from Meala. She smiled lightly before she moved back into her room, shutting the door.

((Off Our Crackers: Well I'm back and hopefully no more trips for a long, long while.))

User Image
Hielet Manwa~~~~~~~~Sai~~~~~~~~~~Zessen (Human)~~Zessen (Weapon)~~~~~~~~Rana

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker & Fuuenken

"I remember my commander saying "Having 3 A.I's will drive you insane." I think he meant demonic little girls, or evil berserkers, or talking swords, or all these fools. Because I feel bloody crazy."
"Call me a ******** knife. I DARE YOU."

User Image

Hikaru laughed and said "No." Samantha pouted and sat on the ground. "Meanie." Hikaru sighed and said "Don't give me that crap. ALSO! Why didn't you stay in 1945 like you were supposed to?!" Samantha said "I wanted to wonder what the future was like. I was expecting space ships and pills for food. But congrats on your silly bands that look like animals and blankets with sleeves." Hikaru paused and said "..O'k you get the cup of blood. That was a good one." Samantha smiled and took a sip. "Yum. Anyone have salt?" Hikaru raised an eyebrow. "Uh Aerin. Are you gonna be sick too?" Fuuenken said "No but Epsilon just threw up on me. YOU LITTLE s**t. Grrrr." Hikaru said "Come on Epsilon. Say your sorry. Fuuenken get cleaned up." Epsilon said "Sorry Knife." Fuuenken growled then just walked out the door.
Silme Rana

Savage Gatekeeper

11,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(OOC: im really really sorry i havnt been on i was put in punishment >< can someone tell me wats going on and happing plz and thankies ;w wink

Thieving Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image Raven smiled as Anubis took his weapon form "As you can see Anubis here is a Scythe, Horus and Ra are both swords. I have heard legend the other Gods and Goddesses have different looks, I am in the process of finding that out." Raven smiled he knew it would only be a matter of time before Horus and Ra convinced at least one more God or Goddess to join him.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageUser Image
Dark Speaks!
---
[[...
Hell begins tonight...

A person with crazy thoughts hidden in the school
The unexpected one..
The one who loves his friends...
The one who dreams..

Hell Begins tonight...

-Time Skip To Spring is Happening 7:00 PM [Eastern time] (4:00 PM over in California...if you live there..)

BE READY. THIS IS MY FINAL WEEK...AND I WON'T HOLD BACK THOSE WHO WANT TO FIGHT.]]

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

AquaisFILLERFILLEREmmett RichardsFILLERFILLERKirby
User Image

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

I once killed a man with a wall, it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

So much is lost on you people,
You need to look at everything from every perspective.

Kirby took a closer look at Anubis's scythe form as he listened to Raven explain. "Interesting. Not unlike those Outrage weapons I mentioned. There are only eight of those though, and more binding contracts. My partner has the one of water, a shortsword named Aquais." Kirby wondered what kind of weapon he should get now that he had a human form. A sword? Mace? A spear sounded good. Long and skinny, with a fierce end, just like a fishercat.

Emmett was walking in the halls, pondering what had happened. He didn't remember much, he and Runa got one of the worse parts of the explosion. He found Aquais later and she had healed him, she was now resting in her sword form, and they were heading down to the infirmary to see if they could help. He saw Zessen coming out of the infirmary so he went over to him. Zessen, I'm glad I found you. How's Runa doing?" Aquais then shifted into her human form, now standing next to Emmett. She spoke next, "Zessen! You seem uninjured, that's good. We were going down to help with the infirmary. How's stuff going on in there?"

((Out Of Cake?!: All right, who here thought I was going to say something other than fishercat at the end there?))

((Aquais: Human))
((Kirby: Human))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

((Oh noes, gotta do something with Emmett. *rushes off to edit* ))
TBR2
Perrin Fenix

User Image
User Image

Perrin grinned as he took a box full of mistletoe's and a staple gun. "You do the main rooms on the east and north wings of the school and I'll do the west and south wings." he said to Alex then disappear into thin air.

Perrin Theme

User Image
Out Of Chocolate .: :.

Nameless Riddle

Alex nodded with a smirk as she watched him disappear. She headed to her destination and began hanging a ton of mistletoe all over. She laughed it was a funny prank. She hung a bunch all over the halls and most of them under doorways so it was hard to go around places. She placed mistletoe over Willow Orihana's room, Anubis's room, Raven's room, and a lot others. (Just naming random students) She laughed when she was done it looked like a christmas wonderland. Well more like a death trap. She thought and laughed as she began to hang more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff