Total Votes:[ 24 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 720 721 722 > >> >>> »|

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,
But now I don't even know,
If hell wants me anymore...

Sorrow ran over to the boy as he stopped."Yeah, a black crow that's my pe-" She jumped back in surprise seeing the other two boys appear. Hearing one of them say that they saw the bird her ears raised up. She blinked at the way they spoke but did not seem to pay attention to it. Darkness looked at the woman who had found him while he was cruising around and cawed as he flew off, seeing Sorrow, Darkness flew over, and landed on Blake's head as he cawed. Sorrow looked at Darkness and Darkness hopped onto the other boy's head, then the one Sorrow was yelling to, and finally onto Sorrow's shoulder.The crow cawed before hopping onto one of Sorrow's ears.Sorrow sighed."Sorry, Darkness keeps flying off and I have to find him before I get to class... I thought maybe you would have seen him but it seems he came back." Sorrow said to Yoka.

Play me the song of death
Oh,Play me the song of death
Give me hope,one last time
Please,Play me the song of death

Beloved Nerd

User Image

<<[ Lila Antoinette ]>>

You're Unique.

{ Lila sighed as she stood up and got dressed. She glanced at her baby red panda, Cub. She gently rubbed his head and put her bag on. "Come on silly," She smiled at him. Lila kissed his wet nose and made a funny face. He jumped off the bed and crawled up her body and securely put himself in Lila's bag. She smiled and walked to the school. She was the new kid, like always. Her parents could never just start her off when school is supposed to start. She sighed again and opened the door. She had her schedule in hand and just stood in the hallway. She might as well of had a Latin schedule. Nothing made sense to her. "Stupid new kid," She muttered }

... I don't feel like that.
User Image
I'm always searching

*Huff, huff, huff* Taake was breathing heavily as he was running to school, it's been awhile since he's had a proper workout, so he was somewhat out of shape. "School starts in 10 minutes.. I'm nowhere close to it! Urgh.. I'm gonna be late. AGAIN!" He said as he kept running. "Hmm... Maybe this would be a good time to..." Taake said as he stopped running and began to concentrate. "Focus.. focus....." He said and he was soon gone in a flash. "Yep, still got the speed~" he said as he quickly ran faster than a car going 50 mph. "ALMOST THERE!" he said and the school quickly appeared in sight.

But I don't know what I'm searching for...

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Aerin continued down the hall way till she came to a group of people; a boy, a girl with long ears and a set of twins. Giving them a quick glance she saw the crow from earlier sitting on the girl's ear. Continuing down the hall she headed toward her class without saying a word.

-to pull another hand into the light.
User Image
Kyoko "Kyo" Knight

Kyoko was almost late due to the fact her sister help her up. 'Finally, I'm here' Kyoko said as she looked at the school. "Not bad" Kyoko mumbled under her breath. She walked in the building and started wandering the halls. As she was walking, she bumped into what looked like twins. "Sorry about that" Kyoko said rubbing the back of her head. 'They seem oddly familiar' Kyoko thought to herself as she shrugged her shoulders slightly.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.
~~~
"I'm A Living Dream...
Life...doesn't hold me firmly enough to keep me awake...
Dreams...are who I am..."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"Oh.." Yoka mumbled, while still getting his cheeks pulled. He was starting to get a bit annoyed from it. He tried to smile at the girl with the crow. "Well...Since I'm late, thanks to all of yo-.." Suddenly, a girl rushed past the group of people. Yoka caught a glimpse of her before she left, but couldn't get her attention fast enough. Perhaps later? Yoka got back on track with these people, "...you!" He shouted. Then another girl appeared. Seems like this group is getting bigger...

---

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]
Alice Nine: Heart of Gold

Blake "Edmond" and Bastian "Lucas" Monfort

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
" I guess it tis' bout time I stop beatin' around the ol' bush, and head to the pub. "

" The wire caugh' me wit' a blackjaw' so I tapped 'im in the Chevy Chase, 'ight so. "

The English Twins

Blake and Lucas paused as Yoka stated he wasn't a complete human. A long moment of silence came from the twins."Tould' yuh' he waus' not humon' !!Tould' yuh' he waus' not humon' !!" Lied both of them at the same." I knew he waus' not uh' humon' ! Just loouk' at' em! "Lucas said as he grabbed Yoka's cheek and pulled him back their way." Hes Gorgeous ! " Said Lucas with a confident smile. Yet, Blake pulled Yoka's cheek, yanking him back his way." Gorgeous ? That all yuh' got ? Ha! You coumpliment' like uh' du'pressed homosexual! He's beautiful! " Yep, it was true. They argued over silly things such as this. Yet, they were bumped into by Kyoko, Blake's one and only crush. Blake instantly left Lucas in the dust and ran over to Kyoko's side. Aye' Kyoko, mornin' to yuh'. Yuh loouk' outstandin' tuh'day." Said Blake with a large smile. As we all may know, between the two, Blake wasn't the bright twin.

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Aerin walked into class and was surprised to find quite a few of the seats were open for a class that was about to start. Sitting down in the middle of a row of desks that were close to the window setting her bag on her desk she reclined back in her chair as best she could with a sword strapped to her back and closed her eye and waited for class to start.

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

“You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.”

ⓐⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞ
╔════════════════════════════════╗

Katsuro Takayuki silently and solemnly tread toward the school he had saw in a small sheet of discarded postcard. The morning sun bared down on him and his dark colored robe. His katana gleamed as he carried it. Hearing something 'vrooming' behind him, he slowly turned his head. And to his surprise, for a split second, he sees a human running faster than a speeding bullet. Unfortunately, however, he was in his path. "Whoa!" Katsuro exclaimed and spun around to dodge him. Then as the dust the boy made started to settle, Katsuro looked off into his direction. "Is he going to the same destination?" Katsuro wondered and started to speed off after him. He slowly caught up to him as the two speeding bullets started to approach the school. He didn't want to overshoot the school, so he started into a skid. He decided to go against his Iaido tradition and pulled out his katana to stick into the ground to help him stop. After a few seconds, he stopped in front of the door and pulled out his sword which was red hot from the friction of the concrete. But as 'punishment' for breaking his Iaido rule, he pricked his finger on he blade which made his finger bleed a little. But then, he shook off the p***k of blood from the sword and sheathed his katana, Hachiman. He had hoped the other male (Taake) would stop too.

╚════════════════════════════════╝
ⓐⓚⓐⓨⓤⓚⓘ

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.
~~~
"I'm A Living Dream...
Life...doesn't hold me firmly enough to keep me awake...
Dreams...are who I am..."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Yoka wigged along the pulling from Lucas, as he contained to misuse his cheek. It was really starting to hurt! "Ouch ouch!" He shouted. The boys was now starting to talk about his appearance. Gorgeous? Beautiful!? What the..? This was all making Yoka blush, but he was more in pain then applaud. "...Can you please let me goooo?" Yoka asked them. He didn't want to be rude, but if they didn't get off, then he would have to show no mercy in order to get them off.

---

[[Outer Out Cycle: I feel like I'm going slow.. ]]]
Alice Nine: Heart of Gold

User Image
As Taake got closer to the school, he noticed another figure catch up to him in speed, then going faster than him. The figure stopped at the entrance, pulling out a sword. "Whoa!" Taake yelled as he came to a complete stop. "Hey! Get out of the way! We're gonna be late. Move!" Taake continually yelled at the man.

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,
But now I don't even know,
If hell wants me anymore...

Sorrow watched as a woman walked into class, one of the boys following her after arguing with the other. Sorrow tilted her head at this, the crow clinging to her hair as it fell off of it's perch. Darkness cawed in anger at Sorrow before climbing onto the ear again. Sorrow frowned at the boy saying he was late. Doesn't that mean that she was too..? Her eyes widened as her ears stood up, shocking the crow. The ends of her ears stayed bent down, however, like those of a bunny."Late?Then that means we are too..."Sorrow looked at the other boy, and frowned."Please let go of his cheek, he probably hates it." Sorrow said in a calm voice to Lucas.

Play me the song of death
Oh,Play me the song of death
Give me hope,one last time
Please,Play me the song of death

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

“You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.”

ⓐⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞ
╔════════════════════════════════╗

Katsuro made a funny confused face as he watched the other man dash past him again into the school. "Okay...looks like he's not into small talk..." Katsuro said to himself and shrugged. He decided he'd better follow suit in case it was true and they were late. Katsuro went off into a jog into the school, his rope sandals not making too much noise on the floors. He followed the fellow's footsteps and followed him into a classroom. He looked around a little as he stepped inside the class. He noticed a few other people in the class. A couple were already portraying the bullies. Katsuro simply shook his head and set his rucksack on the ground next to a desk he picked out next to the window in front of a girl with silver hair (Aerin). He gave the girl behind him a smile and bowed his head in greeting. "Kon'nichiwa okusan~" (Hello miss~) Katsuro greeted casually and sat in his desk, his legs out the side. He set his Hachiman katana against the wall and waited for either a response from her or for the class to start.

╚════════════════════════════════╝
ⓐⓚⓐⓨⓤⓚⓘ
Blake "Edmond" and Bastian "Lucas" Monfort

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
" I guess it tis' bout time I stop beatin' around the ol' bush, and head to the pub. "

" The wire caugh' me wit' a blackjaw' so I tapped 'im in the Chevy Chase, 'ight so. "

The English Twins

Lucas blinked multiple times as he suddenly heard the plea of Yoka. Lucas gasped and removed his hand from his cheek." Muh' bad mate, thu names Bastian "Lucas" Monfort. Yuh' can call meh' Lucas or Bassi. What'teva fits thu' bill." Lucas said with a smile as he looked over at Blake." Thats muh' brotha', he goues' by Blake since hates Edmond." Said Lucas as he raised his hand to his glasses and straightened them. Seeing Blake chasing after Kyoko was not a surprise. He had been at it for a while. Yet, he was open with it. Hes been struggling to exactly tell her though. Seeing Blake communicating with others was no surprise. He always got along with others and was more popular. It was because he was funny and had a great sense of humor. Yet, Lucas on the other hand. He couldn't take jokes and was a complete technical a**. It was just being honest. Even he himself knew it. Along with his smart mouth. To sum it up, he was jerk. While Blake calm, cool, not so bright but, easy going.

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Aerin cracked open her red eyes after hearing someone greet her to see a boy with a sword sit down in a seat in front of her. Sitting back up in her seat turned to him. "Good Morning." She said quietly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces