Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chapter 28: First conflict?

Fighting on the bus? Arguement? 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
"This is my streets!" ...Conflict on the roads with gang members? 0.2 20.0% [ 3 ]
Screw it. A Dragon shooting up the bus? 0.46666666666667 46.7% [ 7 ]
We fall in a gold cave filled with GOLD 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]

Unsealed Gatekeeper

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
{Houkou Okami}
"Illusions are only manipulations of light..."
Where: Roof top, going to Clinic
With: The odd being
Thoughts: What does it want...?

The illusion Houkou looked at the being as he halted. He watched him closely as he went for the wall as the being avoided the door. ‘He must know of the portal…or something.” The illusion thought. He then watched as the being placed a hand on the wall. “I wouldn’t do that if I were you…” And by that he meant disturb the Original in the room. He then raised an eyebrow as he teleported away. “He really is an odd one…” The illusion said. “It seemed to b in pain at that last moment…” It said then thought as it listened to the music. It then went into the announcement room by phasing through the wall and waited for the original to stop playing. Once Houkou was done playing the violin he placed it down and turned off the equipment. He would have just done one song, but if the vampire from earlier didn’t threaten him, he would have ended it with one song. Houkou then looked to his illusion self as it entered the room. “So how things go?” He asked it. “Eh…you find out for yourself.” It said then faded in to light particles and absorbed into Houkou. Houkou collected everything the illusion saw and heard. “So a vampire with a rudeness problem…and doesn’t know what a threat it…” Houkou said dully and sighed. “He even has others in his head, too. Sure that’s not a psycho.” He said. “And I wasn’t in his mind I was on the surface, to figure out his next moves and to figure out what his goal was. Ain’t like I was trying to dig into his past or anything…I could just get current mental conversations…” He said then let out a sigh. “So there was another there, but it was a really odd one…hm…It seemed to be in pain for the last bit. I wonder what his motives were…?” He asked himself. “I guess I could go check on him…And maybe see what he wanted.” He said the closed the portal by the door and unlocked the door, in case anyone needed in seeing he was done using it. He then sensed where the odd being was at. He was on the roof and seemed to be passed out. Houkou let out a soft sigh and opened up a portal to him. Houkou walked through the portal and appeared next to the odd being. He found it unconscious with what seemed like a sparrow by him. “Well, Guess I’ll have to wait till he wakes…But it be better for him to be in the clinic.” He said then went to pick up the being by putting an arm around his neck. The guys hat tried to fall but Houkou caught it, and put it on his head so it wouldn’t fall again. He then looked to the sparrow. “If you like you can come to…” He told it and started to carry the being to the clinic.

"...But what really is an illusion?"
Outfit
"Magia" Madoka Magica (AmaLee)
((you can have your character wake up in the clinic if you want, or as Houkou is taking him there.))

ULTIMATE_KODIAK
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Odd awoke on a bed inside of a room of some sort, it appears he had been carried here while he was unconscious. But who carried him? His own question seemed to be answered by seeing the person he had targeted, this was the original, and not the projection. He was too weak to even move, except to see that his sparrow companion is perched on his hat, which was sitting next to him. The person seemed to have his back turned at the moment, as if waiting for him to awaken; he cannot deal with this outside-worlder just yet, he soon began to hibernate, as he would need his strength for what he was about to do next.

kishune

With: Houkou
Feeling: exhausted

Questionable Rogue

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
EMHS Teacher/Created to serve/Master of all abilities of the mind
All classes taught by her: Aura Control/Dark Arts/Controlling Mind-based abilities

Flashback
Hielet looked at Nato then at Clear for a long moment as she stood there and let Clear talk to Nato. Watching the headmaster from her spot, she only moved when he asked her too. Walking over and standing next to Clear, she watched him. She didn't speak, she didn't see a point. Clear had something planned. Though she watched as Dietra panicked first from Clears intrusion and then at Hielet coming closer. When he spoke to Dietra about an offer, then asking if they already met. Hielet nodded before her glared at Clear a little after he spoke to Dietra about Hielet being her personal Aura Control teacher. She was already working with one student and he just made her disciplinary staff just last night. He was going work her to death. Hearing Dietra agree, Hielet nodded lightly. Turning to look at Ella as Emmett used, that was strange but she understood his words. Looking at Clear, Nato and Vincent, she waited for something to be figured out. When Nato mentioned the Aura War, her face went suddenly blank. Expressionless and emotionless. She turned slightly to look at Dietra again. She did hear but she did hear. Spoken words are the loudest thoughts of all "That's not a good idea right now. Stay where you are. It's safer here then it would be out there." her tone was flat as ever before. Looking at Clear then Nato "Ten..." was all she said.

With: Clear, Vincent, Ella, Dietra and Nato
Feelings/Thoughts: -blank-
Theme: Nerves

((Out Of Candy: ))

Cuwen

thedarkone15

Mewlicious Paladin

Girl-Crazy Bookworm

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Ella Richards
Tee hee

I am here: nurse's office
I am with: Dietra, Hielet, Clear, Nato
I feel: Like Nato had better give us some answers!

if the past is in the present, and the present is in the present, then who's flying the plane?

Alright, Emmett's little outburst through Ella had gotten everyone's attention back on Nato. Honestly, how could everyone have not been paying attention to him? Sure, he wasn't as downright malicious and evil as Akira or Omnium had been, but he'd done his fair share of damage and was very unpredictable. Emmett kind of sank back and had Ella control her own body since things seemed to be going somewhat well for now. He was interested in these aura wars, and nothing to add to the conversation that Ella couldn't say in her own way.

When Dietra tried to leave, Ella ignored her words and attempted to stop her by grabbing her arm. She listened to Hielet's words about how she was safer in here. They made sense actually! Though that might have just been because Emmett could think of a few reasons why. "Hmm, I think Hielet's right! Three of the strongest people I've ever met in one room, and two of them are on our side!" Then, looking at Nato, she continued, attempting to sound tough, even though it came out as cute as usual, "So you better talk soon buddy! Nine!" Continuing Hielet's countdown? Perfect way to intimidate him.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
1925 - Outfit
((Out Of Cake?!: my quote titles are going to get worse and worse until this scene is over))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.While hibernating, Odd began dreaming of what seems to be the last event that took place within--or near-- this room...
Dream Sequence
In this dream, there appeared to be four people. Three of the four were more easy to see, all three were women
They all appeared to be talking about something... a sense of unease arose when seeing the one in dark clothing... What could this mean...?

Shifting Time

Cuwen

thedarkone15

Mewlicious Paladin

With: Houkou(physically), Hielet, Ella, Dietra, Clear(dream, observing)
Feeling: confused

Blessed Vampire

10,700 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Namii

I am here: cafeteria
With: Snow, Kyle, Aquais, Kirby

"I exist for one reason and one reason only"

Namii simply blinked at Kyle when he tried to flirt with her. "Does he really think that's going to work...?" She mused to herself, before smiling to Kirby who was snickering behind Kyle. She rolled her eyes when Kyle said that he "flirted so well". Both she and Kirby knew why his statement was so hilarious. When Kirby said that he could hold a girlfriend far better than Kyle did, Namii gave her familiar friend a high-five. "Ooooh, good burn Kirby!" She said to him with a cheeky smile, before turning towards Kyle. "As for you, what makes you think that if you flirt with anything in a skirt she'll just fall all over you? Do you not even consider sexuality before you decide that she'll fall in love with you? I'm all over putting Kirby in a skirt and watching you flirt with him. He'd make a pretty girl. But trust me buddy, your looks do nothing for me. I'm asexual. You can flirt all you want but nothing will happen." She said to him with a cheeky smile, taking a bite of her apple. "It's nice to meet you though Kyle." She said to him, offering her non-apple hand to shake.

Snow simply giggled when Kirby burned Kyle. That was a pretty good one, and she was glad that she technically had a part in it. She frowned, however, when Kirby said they couldn't make small talk because he could know things through Namii. However, after a few seconds of thinking he seemed to come up with a question. How had she slept? Snow thought back on it for a second but before she could answer, Emmett's other familiar Aquais stole the spotlight. Snow simply remained quiet while the girl talked. Aquais and all her perkiness still instilled terror in Snow's heart. When she was done talking, however, Snow gave a big smile at Kirby. "M-my sleep was lovely. I-I woke up to find my s-sister gone, however, but I'm sure s-she's fine. How was y-your sleep? While Kirby's stuttering had gotten better as he grew more self confident, Snow's stuttering remained exactly the same.

"To protect her"

((ooc: ))
((Outfit))
((115))

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

Mewlicious Paladin

Unsealed Gatekeeper

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
{Houkou Okami}
"Illusions are only manipulations of light..."
Where: Clinic
With: The odd being
Thoughts: -researching-

As Houkou held the guy he tried thinking where the clinic was. He then remembered that it was on the floor below them. Houkou then created a portal to the clinic and walked through to the room. He then headed for a bed and layed the odd being on it. He then took it’s hat off his head and looked at it for a second. “Oh, the Era where this was considered great wears…” He said with a sigh and placed it on the table beside the bed. The sparrow then flew right on top of it and nested there. Houkou raised n eyebrow to the bird then shrugged. He then took a chair and placed it next to the bad and sat down in it. He then fantasized the a book with his illusion and started reading as he waited for the being to wake.

"...But what really is an illusion?"
Outfit
"Magia" Madoka Magica (AmaLee)

ULTIMATE_KODIAK

Blessed Vampire

10,700 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
ȶitaniaȡevereux❊

I am here: Cafeteria
With: Ambrose

↬"Didn't I already tell you?"↫

Titania smiled when said that they'd have a blast. She was going to try really hard to make sure that it was. She didn't want to have dragged Ambrose along on a trip he wasn't planning on attending and him suffer through the whole ordeal just for her. She nodded when he said that he should put some clothes on. "Not gonna rock the bed clothes look?" She said to him with a smirk as he went into his room. She leaned on one of the walls of his door and waited patiently as he changed. Once he came out, she pushed off the wall and nodded at his request to head to the cafeteria. "Time to go get some nutrients." She said to him, making fun of his earlier word choice.

After a short walk, Titania and Ambrose entered the cafeteria of the school. She immediately spotted her sister sitting with a group of friends, and a short moment after Ambrose did as well. She could tell by the look on his face when he asked where they were going to sit that he really did not want to sit with them. And heck, she was already forcing him to go on the beach trip with her, why make him suffer more?
"We can grab an empty table. I know how annoying teenagers can be." She said to him with a pleasant smile.

The duo then began to make their way through the lunch line, Titania grabbing eggs, bacon, and an english muffin. To that she added milk and a banana. She didn't pay much attention to what Ambrose was getting, and then the two of them made their way towards an empty table near enough to Snow to keep an eye on her, but far away enough for them to be separate. When Snow spotted Titania she gave a small wave before turning back to her conversation. Titania simply smiled and started on her bacon.

↬"Get out of my face."↫

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

((ooc: ))
((Outfit))
((Do I Want to Know?))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odd awoke, glancing at the figure sitting next to him. He needed to think of something fast... Just then, another person approached (the school nurse). Just as the second person came close enough, Odd can feel a hand touch his forehead... His chance was now.

Once again, he forced himself to enter his Ultimate State, using the physical contact as a link to interface with the person's mind; using energy manipulation, he began reading through all of the knowledge this person possessed. The electrical impulses of his mind and those of the other person merged.

Elemental Masters High School... a school... what is a school... a place of LEARNING...
The people here are... "students"... people who come to learn...
This process of learning continued from basic mathematics to introductory Anatomy, Physiology, and Microbiology.
As the rate of electrical impulses within the mind traveled at such an astonishing speed, Odd learned all he needed in what was physically a brief moment. The other person, who he now knew was the school nurse, was now unconscious due to the shock of the manipulation.

He can read.... he can calculate... he can UNDERSTAND. Never had he felt such exhilaration... not since THAT time. Before the other person.... "Houkou", as he learned... can react, Odd used spatial distortion to move himself and his sparrow companion near the cafeteria.

kishune

Current Location: Near the Cafeteria
With: the sparrow
Feeling: Incredibly euphoric
User Image
"Future King and Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Spread your wings! Chaosura Kiaku!

Panting as he stood in the middle of his training ground, Kiaku's eyes narrowed as he glared at his training partner. Towering over him, Tankro stood firm in front of a mass of rocks. Meeting eyes with his partner, the beast let out a booming moan as it hit the rocks with its horn. Launching them at the whelp, his eyes slit as he could see it all coming closer. "Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken!" He shouted out as he twisted his body to the left. Narrowly dodging one of the rocks, as he spun to dodge it he swung his tail at it.

Hitting the rock hard, it shattered upon impact and the shards scattered before him. As he got cocky about it, one of the rocks immediately hit him hard. Hugging onto it as he rolled forward, he a loud groan echoed from him as it kept going. Landing on Tankro's back, Hane began to watch as their partner suffered from his own training regimen. After what seemed to be a minute of being forced to go with the roll, he was finally able to stop it. Laying under the rock, his eyes were spinning as he reached up.

Hitting the rock hard, it immediately shattered above him. As the debris fell all over his training gi, he forced himself up and looked up from the canyon. "Ky! Hikaru! Why in the world didn't you help me?!" He shouted out as he stood up, baring his fangs as he yelled. Not receiving an immediate response, he found himself getting a bit irritated by waiting. Letting out a booming roar, Ky looked out in the canyon instantly. Turning his head towards Hikaru, he shook his head and sighed. "Ever since he started dating Kaelyn, he's been having less time to train...Kid is getting stir crazy," He admitted as he watched Kiaku begin to push the boulders that hadn't been destroyed back towards Tankro.

Watching the whole thing from the small island in the middle of the canyon, Jun'ko seemed intrigued by her son's activities. "That boy is really active when he isn't around the Naga Princess," She commented as she sat down on the ledge. Letting her legs hang off, she looked behind her and gave a kind smile. "I know you're there girly~," She said with a chime in her voice. Showing her pure white fangs off as she turned her head dramatically, she waited for her guest to reveal themselves...

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

>Form of the moment:[DN-Energy Form goes here]

>Rockin' this place:Kiaku's training ground
>Gotta support!:Hikaru, Ky, Tankro and Hane
>Song of the Soul: "Rocky Training"
>Not empty for once:New format! New design! A new resolve!
>What do ya say big guy?:

Girl-Crazy Bookworm

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Kyle Valji
What would you do if I told you that I la, la, la, la, loved you?
Cause you know I la, la, la, lie~

I am here:
I am with: Kirby, Namii, Aquais, Snow
I feel: I love these people

Clearly there was something Kyle was aware of. Kirby and Namii were literally highfiving over this. "Um." Was all he said. At which Namii went off on a lengthy, and rather . . . overreactive, explanation of the fact that she was asexual. He did laugh a bit at the part about putting Kirby in a skirt. Kirby kind of just blushed a little. "Well, first off, I do have a pretty good track record, but that's beside the point." And then, putting his arm around the fisher boy sitting next to him, Kyle pulled him uncomfortably close and said, "As for considering sexuality, I'll have you know I like Kirby just the way he is." Kirby was of course blushing more now, and attempting to sort of scoot away, but Kyle didn't seem to notice while he shook Namii's hand and said, "Nice to meet you too Namii. And don't worry, I know when to lay off." Glancing over at Kirby, still stuck in his grasp, she shrugged and said, "Well, sort of." At that point, Kirby shifted into his fisher form, and slipped out of Kyle's grasp. He scurried over to Snow, and then changed back into his human form. "I'll er, h-have you know that I am taken." "I'm sure Snow wouldn't mind if we made out a little." Kirby ignored him as he listened to Snow's answer and used his powers to create a platfrom under his plate, and then floated his meal over to him. "Ah, that's good. I er, think I see her with um, Ambrosius right now actually. Oh, er, and I uh, slept well too. Er, the violin was uh, kind of an odd wake up call though." That seemed to set Kyle off for some reason. "Oh no. Don't get me started on that guy. He's terrible. Invasive mind reader. Namii, Kirby, imagine if Emmett was digging around in your head 24/7 for the tiniest of reasons, which he loudly announced in an attempt to save face. Then give him a huge ego. Like bigger than what he's got going on now. Don't associate with him. I didn't get his name, nor am I sure that I actually know what he looks like. But avoid him anyways." Aquais piped in at this point. She'd been trying to keep her outbursts to a minimum for Snow's sake, but she couldn't remain completely quiet. She'd kind of just giggled watching until now. "He sounds like a sack of dicks!" "Finally someone here gets me!"

La La - Outfit
((Out Of Cake?!: All my chars are pansexual, since I'm open to them falling for anyone and everyone. Rarely do I get to have fun with it tho~
Also, I imagined Kyle, Aquais, and Kirby sitting next to each other across from Snow and Namii, though Kirby is now with them, leaving those three across from Kyle and Aquais
I had a lot of fun with this. I forgot how great having a bunch of your own characters interact was.))

Girl-Crazy Bookworm

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Ambrosius
My past is in the past, and trust me; it's worse than Mondays

I am here: Cafeteria
I am with: Titania
I feel: I guess peanutbutter is okay

"I'm afraid I won't be. Bed hair can stay though." He commented as he disappeared into his room. Upon emerging, he hadn't been kidding. As if he ever did something like kid anyways. His hair was still messy and tousled. He clearly didn't seem to mind it though. When she mentioning going down for nutrients, mocking his word choice, he smiled a bit and began walking down to the cafeteria with him. He was used to her occasional teasing remarks, and had learned to be amused by them.

Ambrose gave an audible, though mainly for effect, as Titania replied that they'd find an empty table. Ambrose would have been fine with Titania joining them while he ate alone, but he knew Titania wouldn't even entertain the idea. "Ah, yes, I'm glad you noticed. They're having a good time. But, now quite my idea of a good time." The yelling and laughing coming from the other table just wasn't for him.

In the breakfast line, Ambrose didn't get a whole bunch. An apple, some orange juice, and a piece of toast with peanut butter on it. He usually had his toast plain, but he knew he didn't eat much, and didn't want Titania throwing a fit about it. Hopefully this made is seem more complete. They sat down at a good distance from the others, allowing them to keep an eye on them, without being part of their conversation. Taking a bite out of his apple, he asked, "So, have you talked with Clear about becoming a teacher yet? You don't need the money now, and I don't think they care if you're here, but I'm sure you'd have fun getting paid to yell at young people all day."

The End Is Where We Begin
Outfit - Same as pic

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

Girl-Crazy Bookworm

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Terra Ironpriest
My father said I'd carry his title one day. He never said I'd carry it in shame

I am here: Island in the canyon
I am with: mysterious girl
I feel: I want to know who I am

Terra had been outside training, working on her earth powers, martial arts, and pyromancy. She was pretty good at all of them alone, but working on them together would really help her get strong. Shifting fluidly back and forth between her stone and human form to manipulate her own body and the earth beneath her, all the while shooting of blasts of fire. She felt powerful, which was good. She wasn't sure why, but something in her desired to get stronger. She'd always wanted to get stronger so she could be better at helping make the world a better place, but this felt a little different. The urge had been growing stronger ever since that odd tailed girl had begun teasing her with information about her past. They'd met four times, but Terra hadn't gotten a single thing out of her. It was rather frustrating actually.

As Terra finished up her training, returning the ruined terrain to it's normal, flat state, she heard something in the distance. Rocks shattering and shouting? Terra began making her way over, seeing three boys, one of which was Hikaru, and two large beasts training in the canyon below. Turning her head to the small island in the middle, she noted the aqua tailed girl sitting and watching. Deciding saying hi to Hikaru could wait, Terra turned to her stone form, and floated her body over to her, attempting to sneak up on her, since she usually fled before Terra could get any answers out of her. Maybe if she could initiate the conversation herself, she'd be more likely to stick around?

Of course, the girl quickly realized Terra was there, and called her out. Terra dropped to the ground, and returned to her human form as she walked out into the open. "And you haven't run off yet. Can we please talk?" Terra walked over and sat down on the ledge next to her. "You keep teasing me about how you know of my past. I want to know what you know." Originally, Terra had been wondering how someone who looked even younger than her would know so much. But then, thinking about Aquais, she supposed someone could look sixteen and be much older. "We can start with introductions. I'm Terra Ironpriest. Er, though I suppose you know that."

One Day Too Late - Outfit
((Out Of Cake?!: ))

Original Noob

User Image
Hikaru Seiker
"You have to live and die by your own rules, not for anybody else."

I am here: Training Grounds
I am with: Kiaku, Ky
I feel: It's nice to train once in a while.

Hikaru over the course of two months had done nothing note worthy. He spent his days with Starlite and Miyaru. His daughter was growing quite well, she was beginning to walk and say words. Hikaru himself had spent today so far with Ky and Kiaku. While Kiaku trained, Hikaru and Ky talked about whatever came to mind. Hikaru didn't get to relax often, so he appreciated the time he did get off. Hikaru listened to Kiaku's yelling and responded with "You know I'm not as physically strong as you! Brute strength isn't my forte!" He chuckled and turned to Ky, saying "Now if Kiaku ever gains an interest in marksmanship, then I can help." While Hikaru did have a mass amount of strength at his disposal, his expertise was in handling firearms. He remembered back to the Omnium attack that occurred months before, Hikaru was able to lift a concrete pillar to use it as a hammer. After a few moments of reminiscing, Hikaru came back to reality and said to Ky "Sure the kid doesn't get to train as often, but Kaelyn will be healthy for him ya know?" Hikaru looked over at Kiaku and shouted "Alright I'll train with ya! What'cha need?"

Hikaru's Theme
Out Of Condoms

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff