• Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

ChihiroFujioka
Gifted Human - Memory and Technology Manipulation

User Image

User Image

Chihiro had no words for the strip tease the kimono wearing woman on stage. "A-Am I the only one that feels extreamly degraded as a woman?" Chihiro asked himself by also wondering if it was weird for him to be feeling this way even though he was a boy. Maybe it was both sides of him. Chihiro shrugged to himself and continued to watch the scene unfold. He saw a kid throwing money at the stage and Chihiro let out a small chuckle. He then opened his laptop and smiled. "Hello Young Master. Did you need something?" Alter Ego greeted with a smile. "Hello Alter Ego. Send a message to my parents would you? Mom and dad it seems the school is going on a field trip. And the funniest thing happened. A woman came up on stage and started to do a strip tease egging all the guys on to see the ladies in swimsuits. I'm not going to get in the water and wear a swim suit but I better watch my back just in case. Who knows what these people are capable of. Love Chihiro....message send." Chihiro said with a smile. "Message sent. Is there anything else?" Alter Ego asked. "That is all...thank you." Chihiro said before he closed his laptop. "I wish to wipe this scene from everyone's memory but I possibly couldn't do it unnoticed." Chihiro mumbled as he fumbled with his skirt.

User Image

With : Every other student
Feeling : Degraded
Out of Computers : I'm excited to see what will happen on this field trip...hehehe.

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Namii

I am here: The gym
With: Snow, Kirby, Aquais, and Kyle

"I exist for one reason and one reason only"

Namii began to consider Kirby's suggestion of carrying Snow out of the gym. "I'm 100% for carrying her out, actually. I grab the arms you grab the legs? And Aquais, no partying." She sent to Kirby, before standing up. She grabbed both of snow's wrists with both hands, pinning them together. Before much else could happen though, Clear took the stage. He was met by the gasps of many students, and Snow seemed to have been shaken from whatever took control of her.

"O-oh gosh. I'm s-sorry." She said in an embarrassed tone, her face flooding with red as she sat down. "You're forgiven Snow Bear. We'll just remember to never take you anywhere ever again." Namii teased, before winking at Snow. Snow gave her a fake hurt look, before clinging to Kirby's arm and asking him "You'll still take me places, right Kirby?" With a puppy dog pout on her face. Namii simply chuckled and turned back towards the stage, where the headmaster seemed to have just realized there was another woman there. What, was he blind? And he was reacting rather belatedly to her strip tease as well. But whatever, that wasn't really her concern. She just hoped that him apprehending her didn't cause the assembly to drag on even longer. She wanted to get OUT of here and go to the beach.

"To protect her"

((ooc: On a scale of 1 to 10 on the sucky scale, I'd say this post is about a 7.))
((Outfit))
((115))

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

Mewlicious Paladin

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
ȶitaniaȡevereux❊

I am here: Gym
With: Ambrose

↬"Didn't I already tell you?"↫

Titania frowned when Ambrose sort of identified who the woman was. Someone important? She didn't look all that impressive. Of course, sometimes small packages hid intense powers. She frowned even deeper when Ambrose said that the students probably wouldn't pay attention to them. "That's why we make them pay attention. You're a teacher, and we both have commanding personalities. We can do this." She said to Ambrose. However, as soon as she stood up, there was a collective gasp from the students. She glanced up at the stage, and was mildly surprised to see Clear standing there with Hielet. Titania sat back into her seat, and watched the scene play out on stage. "Better late than never, I suppose. He at least shocked the students into being submissive." She said to Ambrose with an amused chuckle. "But I'd really like to get this ball rolling." She said in reference to Clear turning away from the main subject of the assembly to address the woman.

↬"Get out of my face."↫

((ooc: I'm going for a combo of bad posts here.))
((Outfit))
((Do I Want to Know?))

Original Noob

User Image
Fredrick "Fuuenken" Mercury
"If you have something to say, say it. Just don't say the wrong thing."

I am here: Auditorium
I am with: Starlite and company
I feel: Emily's got a point

Fuuenken shrugged and said to Rolverk "It's a possibility. Though I can't say for sure." He could only think for a few moments before receiving a swift smack on the head. Fuuenken flinched and held his head, saying "Ouch!" Fuuenken frowned at Emily and rubbed his slightly hurt cranium. He listened to Emily and nodded a few times. "I'll take your word for it, so let's not bust out the punnet squares." Fuuenken put his hands down and nodded a few more times. "I mean the only way to find out would to have her try and shift forms. Maybe she's a flintlock, or a scimitar, maybe a water gun." Fuuenken held a finger gun out at the twins, smiling and saying "Squirt squirt, you're dead." Fuuenken laughed and said "No but seriously we should ask her after this."

Fuuenken's Theme
Out Of Condoms

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Emmett Richards - Kirby Richards - Aquais - Ella Richards - Terra Ironpriest
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Terra stepped back from the curtain as her mother climbed under it. She apologized for her actions. Terra sighed a bit, and then responded, "It's alright Mom. I'm not mad or anything. Just er, some warning as to what exactly you were planning on doing would have been nice." When she said starting a riot, Terra really wasn't sure what she was going to be doing, but she imagined she'd probably be able to help in some way. Yeeeaaah, she'd been really wrong about that. Well, she supposed she could have stripped too, but that wasn't really her style. Plus with her training clothing, there wasn't a whole bunch she could do aside from outright removing them, which she was even more opposed to.

Terra at the sound of Clear entering the stage, she was a bit confused as to why he didn't mention what just happened at all. "Huh, wonder how he missed that." And then, when he did finally notice, he seemed to think she'd taken off a lot more than she had. That actually really annoyed Terra. And then one boy threw money off the stage, which really kind of set her off. Terra stood up and stormed out across the stage, taking off her gauntlets and revealing a pyromancy flame beneath one of them. She picked up the money the boy had thrown into that stage in the hand with her gloved hand, and set it on fire. She threw it to the ground and then approached Yoka, slapping him and saying to him, "How dare you treat my mother like a stripper. She showed her shoulder. How about you have some decency." She really put some force behind the "my mother" part, letting a lot of now very confused people hear her.
-
Emmett watched as a tailed girl, perhaps someone related to Kiaku, got on stage and began riling up the students. His attention was drawn a bit further backstage when he felt Kirby noticing Terra. Huh, why was she up there? She wasn't the type to do this sort of thing. And . . . she really wasn't doing anything. So up there for that dragon girl? Emmett had no idea what they were to each other though. Maybe he'd ask later or something. Emmett blushed a bit at her stripping and mentioning girls in swimsuits. So Runa wouldn't think the reaction came from the girl's actions, he glanced at her when the bathing suits were mentioned, and then glanced away as his face started to turn red. Ella wondered aloud, "What's Mommy doing up there?" Emmett shrugged a bit. "Not sure . . ." And then Emmett froze for a second, realizing that Runa wasn't aware that Ella thought of Terra as the mother. It'd never really come up, and Emmett was kind of terrible at mentioning things. "Er, by 'Mommy', Ella means Terra. You see uh, Terra really helped out a lot when she thought Ella was just a flower. Prepared her soil even." Ella, sensing Emmett was for some reason nervous about whether or not Runa would understand, added, "Runa is my stepmom, and Impermissus is my stepfather! I have a big family." She grinned, clearly pleased with that. Emmett sighed a bit, wondering if he could he could ever get Ella to see him with more of a sibling view, the way he looked at his other familiars. But he supposed it wasn't a huge deal for now. Well okay, it kind of was at this exact moment, but he could deal with it. Probably.

Anyways, dragon girl soon went backstage with Terra, and Clear showed up, yelling with Yoka and Diva like the girl had shown a lot more than she actually had. When Runa commented on them being blind, he sighed and commented, "Yeah, I can't believe he missed it, and now he isn't even able to tell how much she took off." Terra seemed to have a much more . . . emotional reaction. And Terra usually wasn't one to throw her emotions around. But she slapped Yoka . . . and then referred to the dragon girl as her mother? Ella gasped and loudly yelled, "I have a grandma!" Emmett sighed. He was not even going to attempt to figure this one out.
-
Lucina nodded; she supposed she did really make the whole thing run a lot more smoothly. "Well, not quite unlimited. I get tired if I make a whole bunch, which is why I create raw materials instead of the finished product, since it's easier making a huge block of metal than a bunch of rings." Lucina was hoping this wasn't boring Flynn, but he seemed sort of interested in this. At the very least he wasn't complaining or yawning.

Emlyn and Lucina kinda shrugged at his response about the economy. Maybe it wouldn't. Neither of them had really looked much into economics. They just kinda did their thing. "Hmm, well, we'll have to try making more gold and such. I think Gwen wanted to make this into more a legitimate business after we're all out of school, so gold will certainly be an option."

Lucina just froze when she realized what had come out of her mouth. Wow, that just really, really made things awkward. She'd kind of forgotten she was going to be one of those girls in swimsuits. Luckily, a new distraction appeared before she actually had to say something again. Clear showed up, completely missed the dragon girl somehow, and then acted like she had taken off her clothes when he was informed instead of just showing a bit of shoulder. And then, to her surprise, someone actually threw money on the stage, and Terra of all people stormed out there and slapped him! And called the girl her mother? "Er, so that's the Terra I mentioned . . . Didn't know she had a mother though." But yeah, Lucina was pretty confused there. The girl looked younger than Terra. How was she her mother? Lucina understood better than many that not all family bonds were formed by blood, but a mother-daughter relationship didn't just pop out of nowhere.

-
Kirby stood up when Namii responded. He'd been planning to just throw Snow over her shoulder, but whatever. Kyle glanced over, wondering if Kirby was going to join the chanting and whatever. Kind of late to the party though, it was dying down now. Even Aquais sat down. Though she was doing it because Namii had told her no partying, it figured it was a good excuse to stop making a fool of herself. Kyle just kinda shrugged and sat down. It was all dying down now with Clear here. Though, he didn't even notice the girl? And when he did, he acted as if she'd stripped off all of her clothing? Now as much as Kyle would have loved that, it very much did not happen.

Now, back to Kirby. He was about to grab Snow's legs, but luckily she snapped out of her trance in time. Kirby smiled a bit as she clung to him and asked if she'd still take him places in response to Namii saying they never would. "Well, you know, maybe somewhere a bit more peaceful. Solitary confinement chamber or something of the like." Kyle snorted and added in suggestive tone, waggling his eyebrows a bit, "Ah, wanna get her all alone, eh?" Kirby turned bright red, but didn't get to respond as he heard Terra yelling at Yoka. His attention was drawn to that. "Wait, that sexy tail girl is Terra's mother?" Aquais helpfully added, hearing Ella's outburst, "And Ella's grandmother!" "Damn, that's GMILF." Kirby sighed a bit at Kyle's one track mind. Well, at least he hadn't been the one to throw money up on stage.
-
Ambrose glanced down at the sword as she responded to him. She said not to pay them any mind. He could do that. They seemed to be having their own conversation anyways. Ambrose turned to Titania when she insisted upon them trying to calm everyone down. "Well, I suppose with her off the stage it'd be more possible. Alright, we'll tr-" Ambrose was cut off as Clear appeared on stage with Hielet, yelling about the assembly, completely missing the quasar dragon woman, and then way overreacting when Hielet informed him. He sighed, and said, "I have no idea how that fool maintains order here."

When Zephyr seemed to finally say something again to them, he looked over to the boy. Something about when they were going to start. "I'm going to guess now, though I could be wrong." As if on cue, Yoka threw money on the stage, upsetting Terra, causing her to slap him. "It would appear that I was wrong." He suspected this interruption would take a bit more time out of things.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ambrosius - Kyle Valji - Gwenyth Lithine - Lucina Hollingbery - Emlyn Wishart

Water - Outfit
The End Is Where We Begin - Outfit - Same as pic

Be Somebody - Outfit
La La - Outfit

Die Young - Outfit
I'm a Wonder - Outfit

1925 - Outfit
Awake and Alive - Outfit - Same as pic

One Day Too Late - Outfit
Sooner or Later - Outfit - Same as pic

Where are we:
Who are we with:
What's on our mind:

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

thedarkone15
Terra is b***h slappin him for that
User Image
"Future King and Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Spread your wings! Chaosura Kiaku!

Standing completely still, Kiaku looked at the ground as he tried to figure out what had happened. That did sound like his voice, but its tone and accent were far different from his own. Hearing Hikaru apologize, he looked up at him and slowly tilted his head a bit. Wearing quite the unusual expression, the dragon whelp seemed to look like a cat for a brief moment. His fangs poking out from under his lips, he shook his head. "No, you're right. She's probably just trying to get everyone pumped to go," He said with a fast nod. Getting ready to turn and run in, something grabbed him by the shoulder.

Pausing as he turned his head towards the unknown hand, he stared blankly at Ky. Noticing that he had changed into a white and gold hoodie, he looked down to see that he was already wearing shorts and flip flops. "Ky, that's just...weird for you," He admitted as a vein popped out of Ky's forehead. Holding him back, the sword of light gritted his teeth as he tried to hold back his anger. "I'm not your baby sitter! Do not expect me to pack your things!" He shouted out as he held up a worn and torn satchel that clearly had a few changes of clothes and other things in it. Quaking as he stood there, the whelp stared at his partner, unsure if he was about to be punished or not.

Hearing that Clear had finally returned, Jun'ko lifted the curtain up and smirked as she went back to see the headmaster. The sounds of various comments amongst the students entering her ears, she put her hands behind her back as she stood there. Standing directly behind Clear, she felt a ping of rage as he seemed to not even notice her presence. The nerve he must have possessed after he called her himself to the school several times in the past and now he was ignoring her. A low rumbling echoing from the back of her throat, she began to tap her sandles against the stage floor.

It wasn't until Hielet addressed the fact she was there that Clear seemed to finally notice, but it was his following reaction that caught her off guard. Glaring at him as his jaw dropped, she began to crack her knuckles. "Late for your own assembly, huh? Well, take it you two were off having fun by yourselves or something?" She asked with a faint bit of a hiss to her voice, giving a kind smile towards him as she put her hands back behind her back. Hearing a boy shout out about how he could see her chest, her head quickly turned towards him. Glaring darts at him, her tail rose into the air. The faint light blue feathers on the tip began to stand up as she impulsively bared her fangs. "I don't understand what you're talking about, but...You too?!" She began to say softly, catching Clear as he told her to consider decency.

As a bit of money was thrown at her, she glared down as it landed on the stage. Realizing what was now happening, she watched as Terra walked on ahead and took it. Setting fire to it in a heart beat and throwing it at the boy who had thrown it at her, she found herself smiling as she watched the girl slap the boy. "Mother..." She said rather softly to herself, taking it in how much this girl really cared for her already. Trying to hold back her laughter, put her hand over her mouth, unaware of what was going on at the entrance.

Standing completely still, Kiaku's arms fell forward as he hunched over. His jaw dropping at what he just heard, he slowly turned towards Hikaru and pointed at Terra. His finger moving towards Jun'ko, he then pointed back at Terra as she slapped Yoka. "...W-What the heck is going on?! I have a sister?!" He shouted out at the top of his lungs, mere seconds before a flower-like girl shouted about having a grandmother. In unison, Jun'ko and Kiaku both froze and turned towards them. "What the heck?!" They both shouted out at the same time as they looked over at Ella. As equally confused at the both of them, Ky stood perfectly still and looked down at Kiaku, then at Jun'ko, and finally Terra. He didn't see it.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

>Form of the moment:[DN-Energy Form goes here]

>Rockin' this place:Auditorium
>Gotta support!:Hikaru, Ky, and...Wait, what?!
>Song of the Soul: "A time of peace"
>Not empty for once:W-What the heck?!
>What do ya say big guy?:

Mewlicious Paladin

OutlawStar01

thedarkone15

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Evolution.

De-evolution
Revolution

Absolution
Corruption

Resolution

User Image

Yoka Namizou: The One of True Secrets that hold Total Darkness
Divamore Namizou ~ The One that Time can not tell, but tell itself.
Scarlet Oniyania = The One that holds Spirits that completes millions of Lifetimes.

User Image

Just a way...

--
Yoka moved back to his seat after the money was thrown. It was like...what a dollar? He was a broke high school student. Of course he wouldn't have a lot of money. Divamore gave him a odd look before even asking about what he just done. "Yoka... Are you a idiot.." She chuckled a little bit, realizing what he was doing.

"Nah I'm ju-..." Before he could finish, SMACK! Yoka felt a intense hard smack on his face. His head whiplashes away, before he could even react. He didn't think he was going to get slapped that's why. "OUCH! What the HECK!" Yoka shouted, darting a look at the small dark skinned girl. "...Wha... who?" He didn't actually know who this girl was, but he listened to what she had to say to him. "...Wait that's your MOM?" His voice rose at the word mom. Yoka turned his head towards the stage, then back at the woman that just slapped him, "...You know I was playing right... That's a dollar I threw up there ...not like a 20 dollar bill...Like it really wasn't worth that much of a show.."

Divamore jolted from her seat, "...Yoka..." She gasped, "...Watch your mouth...don't just say things..." That comment he could had just said could be kind of used as a insult. She didn't say anything else after that, but just watched the fireworks go off.

"BUT SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO SLAP ME..." Yoka shouted at Terra, " Like I'm SORRRRRYYYY...my bad for calling your mom hot..." He was being a little sarcastic, because in truth he didn't think he did that much to get slapped like that. He didn't really noticed that Jun'ko was starting at him with her fangs and tail clear in sight.

Clear looked down at the woman who slapped Yoka. Huh. I haven't seen her in a while. Clear's eyes suddenly scanned her for a quick second. Terra Ironpriest... Been here for at least a year.. Damn students are growing bold these days... Before he could finish his thought, he listened to Jun'ko. The woman who was on stage with him and Hielet. "...Yeah my bad for being late..." He smiled at her, ignoring the comment about Clear and Hielet doing something by themselves. Clear gave a light blush from it but didn't address it one bit.

He noticed that the woman picked up the money that Yoka threw up toward her. Clear could understand that Yoka was joking around once he did that, but it looks like Terra and Jun'ko was taking it much more serious than it should be. Maybe he shouldn't of addressed it like the way he did. Suddenly, the woman turned that money into fire and threw it at Yoka. "....Oh...well here we go..."

Yoka continued to stare down Terra, but noticed a bright object coming towards him. He looked at it, and noticed that it was fire. With his quick swiftness, he swiped at the fire, and blew it out with his wind abilities. Now he was upset at the woman on stage, "HEY YOU!" He shouted towards Jun'ko, "YOU SHOOTING FIRE AT ME NOW?! THAT WAS MY ONLY DOLLAR!"

--

...with our words

User Image

Clear Marrona
Nato Oniyania
Vincent
Akyo Gorezen

[[Out. Of. Crap: Wooo biggrin ]]

The Trio Theme:Welcome to NHK

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Rhoswen Devereux

I am here:
With:

Snow remained clung to Kirby's arm, giving him her puppy dog look as she waited for his answer. When he told her that he'd take her to a solitary confinement chamber, she gasped dramatically, while Namii cackled in the background. Snow shot her a fake glare, which only caused her to laugh more, before turning back towards Kirby. When Kyle said it was to get her alone, Snow's face flushed red. Before she could tell Kyle to shut up however, there was a commotion over on the stage. Terra was yelling at another student about throwing money up at her mother...? That woman with a tail? And Ella's grandmother? Snow was so confused that her head started swimming, and she laid it down on Kirby's shoulder.

Namii's response to the whole situation was to simply roll her eyes.
"It seems like this is going to drag on longer and longer." Namii said with a sigh.

'I've gotten better with tricks! Want to see?

((ooc: ))
((outfit))
((Just Like Heaven))

Mewlicious Paladin

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
ȶitaniaȡevereux❊

I am here:
With:

↬"Didn't I already tell you?"↫

Titania sighed with obvious frustration when a small fight erupted near the stage as a reaction to one of the students throwing money up at the woman. "It really does appear as though you were wrong, Ambrose. This assembly is going to drag on for an eternity." She said in an exasperated tone. She really just wanted to get a move on.

↬"Get out of my face."↫

((ooc: ))
((Outfit))
((Do I Want to Know?))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Emmett Richards - Kirby Richards - Aquais - Ella Richards - Terra Ironpriest

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Terra only got madder as he went on. The money and stripper jokes? Worthy of a slap and some scolding. She didn't even know how to react to this. Maybe she'd start with him acting like he didn't deserve to be slapped. "You made a very inappropriate joke and disrespected my mother. Getting slapped is what happens when you do things like that." She said it rather matter-of-factly, as if that was obviously the way these times of things worked. She was kind of used to this whole confrontation and sticking up for others thing, as she'd spent a lot of time helping random people out before she came to EMHS.

Terra glared a bit when he began shouting. Why didn't he understand that what he did was wrong? "I don't care if you think she's hot! Half the school does. You went too far and you should apologize." Terra took a step back and crossed her arms, not taking her eyes off of him.

She heard her mother, as well as Kiaku across the room, both exclaim their surprise when Ella called out the grandmother thing. Terra . . . would explain that bit later. Once Yoka apologized.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ambrosius - Kyle Valji - Gwenyth Lithine - Lucina Hollingbery - Emlyn Wishart

Water - Outfit
The End Is Where We Begin - Outfit - Same as pic

Be Somebody - Outfit
La La - Outfit

Die Young - Outfit
I'm a Wonder - Outfit

1925 - Outfit
Awake and Alive - Outfit - Same as pic

One Day Too Late - Outfit
Sooner or Later - Outfit - Same as pic

Where are we:
Who are we with:
What's on our mind:

((Out Of Cake?!: imma wait a bit on a kirby and co. post. Hopefully the plot will advance a bit in Dark's next post. If not, I'll try to pump something out for you))

Shameless Shapeshifter

11,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

[][][] Flynn Stonewall [][][]

Who needs a map?: Gym
With me?: Lucina, Emlyn, etc
Whats on my mind:

Being an explorer and treasure hunter, her abilities interested him even more because if that was the case maybe some ancient civilizations had people with similar powers. It would definitely explain some of the extraordinary designed artifacts he came across when he used to travel with his parents. The fact that there seemed to be limitless potential in their projects was what interested him the most.

As the awkward silence between the two about swimsuits thought it would go on, drama up on stage broke the moment thankfully. As the headmaster arrived clearly clueless of the events that happened just before. There was so much going on between everyone it was really hard for him to follow along from where he was. Looking at the girl Lucina pointed out and then remembering the girl that was stripping, he didn't understand how Terra's mother could look that young. "There is no way that girl could be her mother. Last time I checked if a girl was that young and a mother, the child was at least an infant. It can't be possible, Terra looks way older then her." He said shaking his head disbelieving what he was being told. Then again he was basing all of his knowledge on human physiology. He didn't know much about how other races really worked, it was a part of the reason he came to this school. So he could learn more about the others around him that weren't strictly human like himself.

As the fighting seemed to evolve into pyrotechnics, Flynn sat up a bit more. "That's a bit dangerous isn't it?" he asked as he watched the flaming cash get dissipated by some wind magic. Some of the random students backed off from the stage away from the crossfire that could result from the fight. He figured there would be a better thing in place to help break up such fights, but then again he didn't know anyone who would place themselves between people like this. He felt a rustle in his pocket as Pebble poked his little stone head out. Flynn was quick to push the little golem back inside. 'No this is not the time for your shenanigans'

Mewlicious Paladin

Original Noob

User Image
Hikaru Seiker
You have to live and die by your own rules, not for anybody else.

I am here: Auditorum
I am with: Kiaku, Ky
I feel: Everyone's related, what is this? KLK?

Hikaru smiled and patted Kiaku on the head "I mean hey, she got everyone riled up, though some people take it a bit TOO far." Hikaru was hinting at all the commotion in regards to a pair of shoulders He turned his head to see a Ky, but in summerwear. Hikaru smiled and said "Well you're well prepared, you'd make a great boy scout." His head darted over to the sight of Terra hitting Yoka. "Wait what!?" He looked at Kiaku and said "Terra's your sister?!" Hikaru looked back and wore a large grin on his face. Hikaru put his fist in the air and shouted "Kick his a** Terra!" Then all of a sudden Ella showed up claiming to be a grandchild. Hikaru shouted "What in the ******** is going on?!" At this point Hikaru was honestly confused as to what was happening.

Hikaru's Theme
Out Of Condoms

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas