tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Ambrosius
My past is in the past, and trust me; it's worse than Mondays

I am here: my dorm
I am with: Titania
I feel: Why

Ambrose, who had FOR ONCE, actually been getting some sleep, was woken up by a rune scrawled on his skin. Ugh, what was this damn thing for again? Hearing the door to his room open, he remembered it was in case his room was broken into. He honestly thought he'd never need this. He sighed and got up. Still in sweatpants and a tshirt, basically his pajamans, he decided that he was dressed enough to deal with an intruder. Draped in shadows and unfurling his wings as much as he could without knocking anything over, he stepped into the kitchen and tried for intimidation, speaking low and angry, "WHO DARES EN-" He stopped when he realized that the intruder was Titania. He sighed loudly as the shadows covering him faded away, and his wings folded back against his back. Kind of ticked off, he asked, "Titania, what the hell are you doing in my room? You woke me up, and I don't get to sleep easily."

Noticing that she was inspecting his tea, he couldn't help but sigh again. She probably couldn't figure out why he was drinking that stuff. "If you wanted to inspect my lowered living conditions, you could have knocked. You'll see that I'm not living in extravagance, as a high school teacher."

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
The End Is Where We Begin
Outfit - sweatpants and a black tshirt

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
ȶitaniaȡevereux❊

I am here: Ambrose's room
With: Ambrose

↬"Didn't I already tell you?"↫

Titania was scared of Ambrose for about .5 seconds before she realized that it was him. It took him longer to recognize that the intruder was her however, and when he sighed she simply gave him a big smile. "I wanted to talk with you about something. And if you need sleep I can help you." She said to him with a smirk. When he said he wasn't living the life of extravagance as a high school teacher, she frowned again. "I can see that, Ambrose. I'll have to buy you some actually good tea." She responded, before putting his tea jar thing down. "But now for the real reason I came here. This came to me yesterday." She said to Ambrose, handing him a letter with her name in cursive on the envelope. When Ambrose read the letter, he would see this message:

Dear Titania,
If you're receiving this letter it means that I am dead, while you lived. Which is extremely probably knowing your prowess. You've always been a formidable force of nature before this event. And I think we both know of what event I am speaking of. I don't know what you got to know before I died, so I figured I'd tell you everything. My family is the one that killed your parents. And failed to kill you and your sister. So when my father and mother got sick and died, they forced their failure on me. It was up to me to fix it. So I met you, told you I'd help you find your sister. Two birds with one stone, you know?
At first it was simply a mission to fulfill, but as time passed I realized just how much I liked you. You are strong, independent, and you don't take anything from anyone. We got along famously, and were a great team. I felt bad about what I had to do to you, but I had pressure on many sides to do so. But with my death, I want to make things even a little right. I am leaving you the entirety of my estate, all my wealth and my home. I know it won't make up for any damage that I did. And I am sorry for that.
I wish this had been another life, where I wasn't given this enormous task to fulfill. Where we could have lived happily with you as my wife, and where you could have learned to love me. But that was simply not what was fated to be. Maybe in our next life, our souls could try again. But not in this one.
-Hans

Titania waited a few moments for Ambrose to read the letter, and when she was sure he was done she spoke up. "Hans really wasn't a bad guy. Well, except for the whole family mission thing. He was kind and courteous and we got along so well. He'd take me on amazing dates that were one of a kind. And hell, I was willing to marry him. And because he attacked us, I simply forgot all that. I forgot about how he loved foxes with a passion and hated pasta with the same intensity. I forgot all the good and the bad in my anger. And look, he even wrote a letter to explain things to me in the event something went wrong. He left me his entire fortune. And I didn't even mourn him. The man I was willing to marry. For a single moment." Titania said to Ambrose, her voice becoming less and less stable as she continued on. By the end tears had begun to well up in her eyes, and after a few seconds they spilled over.

"I-I'm sorry. You probably don't want to deal with this." Titania said to Ambrose, trying to wipe free-flowing tears from her face.

↬"Get out of my face."↫

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

((ooc: Ugh that letter isn't what I wanted it to be))
((Outfit))
((Do I Want to Know?))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Ella Richards
Tee hee

I am here: nurse's office
I am with: Nato, Clear, Dietra, Hielet, Vincent
we feel: I'm kind of confused, and Emmett is mad

wow such flashback

No one really seemed to pleased to see her here. Except for Dietra, who Ella was here to support! She kind of just watched, standing by her friends. Clear and Nato didn't seem to get along that well, so obviously Clear wouldn't let him do anything to Dietra. But, everyone was just letting Nato stand there! She froze suddenly, and then her whole demeanor seemed to change. Dietra would recognize this as Emmett taking over. He didn't like to do this too often, but why was Ella always where the action was? Well, probably because Ella was hanging around Dietra a lot recently. He waited patiently, keeping an eye on Nato, while Dietra agreed to let Hielet teach her. Probably a wise choice on her part. But with that out of the way, he spoke up. "Alright, Dietra's fate has been decided. That's fine and dandy and I'm happy she's not going to be tortured like she'd been worrying about. Now, the elephant in the room. Are we really allowing Nato to stay and observe? We're practically ignoring him right now. Correct me if I'm wrong, but we aren't on friendly terms with him, are we? No offense Nato, but you don't strike me as a business man. Explain yourself. I have three other bodies to call down here, and they'll bring half the school with them." Emmett's words turned Ella's voice harsh and critical. To him, Nato being here put all of his loved ones in danger, and he didn't want him to stay. His own familiar was less than five feet from the man. She made a decent mouthpiece, but she wanted her far away from him as soon as possible

1925 - Outfit
((Out Of Cake?!: Emmett means business, but I'll keep him from actually following up on that threat >o>
Do you mind if he actually comes down by himself? Maybe sending Ella off when he gets there))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Ambrosius

I am here: my room
I feel: bad for Titania

Ambrose was curious as to how she could help him sleep. "I don't know what you have in mind, but I think you'll find that there isn't much that will work." He gestured to the runes around the room, radiating gentle and peaceful energy. In his actual bedroom, there were ones designed for sleep, but they didn't help all that much.

"You don't need to buy me tea. This stuff is fine. I drink it for caffeine now. And because I'm still not on the whole coffee thing like some of the other teachers are." He was pretty sure he'd end up with some nice new tea anyways. "At least consult me about the kind before you go an buy some." He knew she'd be upset if it went to waste because he disliked it. Well, he'd drink it anyways actually, since he drank the store brand stuff. Oh well.

"Well, anyways. What did you want to talk about?" At that, she explained that a letter had come to her yesterday. Curious, he took it and read it. He wasn't sure what to think of it. I mean, the guy was an awfully good sport about losing, having prepared this in advance. But, well, he had literally tried to kill Titania and their entire relationship was a lie.

When Ambrose looked up to Titania, she began talking, and he supposed he could see it from her point of view. He didn't agree with it at all of course. But, here she was, crying. "I . . . I'm sorry this had to happen to you. And I'm fine dealing with it. We're . . . I guess family in some sense of the word. I mean, considered myself your uncle for the longest time, though I think the time for that has passed, since you've grown while I haven't." He was getting a bit off topic here. He sighed, and continued, "What I'm trying to say is that I'm here for you, and that I sympathize with you." A box of tissues floated over from the counter, and Ambrose held it out to Titania.

Outfit - sweatpants and a black tshirt

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Evolution.

De-evolution
Revolution

Absolution
Corruption

Resolution

User Image

Yoka Namizou: The One of True Secrets that hold Total Darkness
Divamore Namizou ~ The One that Time can not tell, but tell itself.
Scarlet Oniyania = The One that holds Spirits that completes millions of Lifetimes.

User Image

Just a way...

--
THE PAST?!

Clear listened to Dietra's reply, and her answer was yes. That was good because it didn't mean he had to restrain her power with the Bracelet. He looked over at Ella, who also acknowlegded the sistation, but was still wondering why Nato was here. That was actually a good question. "...Now that that's solved.." Clear turned to Nato and stared right at him, "Please tell me why you are here? Last time I checked, you was trying to get Kiaku's and Yoka's power.... You trying to do the same for Dietra too?"

Nato was listening, but he continued to gaze at Dietra for a moment. Her decision made him speechless for a moment, but then he looked over at Clear. "I'm sorry sir... you were saying something?" He joked.

"Dude really?" Clear sighed, "...Can you just tell me why you are here..?"

"It's obvious that he wants to recruit her into his group, since he is now pretty much alone..."
Vincent coldly said, "..It's really pathetic really. Why don't you recruit real adults like yourself? instead of kids like Yoka.."

Nato sighed a bit. They was starting to piss him off, so he went on a told him the answer to that question. "...Because adults are much harder to convince... other wise I would had asked you a long time ago, along with Hielet and other teachers. But you have your little goody two shoes students in this hellhole you guys call a school, when it's barely a school in the first place. They keep you going like stupid people, thinking that the world is going to now be protected from these fools. You don't even know that you are raising the next Aura War. Idiots."

The Aura War?
Clear eyes widen a little bit, but before he got mad, he slowly shifted his aura down a bit. "...Nato...you got maybe ten seconds..."

--

...with our words

User Image

Clear Marrona
Nato Oniyania
Vincent
Akyo Gorezen

[[Out. Of. Crap: ]]

The Trio Theme:Welcome to NHK

Cuwen

Mewlicious Paladin

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
ȶitaniaȡevereux❊

I am here:
With:

↬"Didn't I already tell you?"↫

Titania smiled when Ambrose said he had no idea what she'd have in mind to help him sleep, she simply smirked. "Oh, I can think of a few things." She answered. When he said that she wouldn't have to buy him tea, she simply rolled her eyes. Like that was going to stop her. However, when he said to ask him first what he liked she nodded. She wanted to get him something that he'd like.

When Ambrose said that he felt like an uncle to her, Titania simply nodded. Her child self would have hated to hear that, for she had the hugest crush on Ambrose. As for now...Titania had no clue. She just knew that he was important to her. Which is why when he levitated a box of tissues to her, she sniffled and gave him a smile.
"Thank you Ambrose." She said to him, taking a tissue and blowing her stuffy nose. "I know despite what you say that it seems silly of me to cry, considering he tried to kill me, but still." She said to him, before gripping him in a tight hug. "Thank you for being there for me, Ambrose." She mummered, before burring her head in his chest.

↬"Get out of my face."↫

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

((ooc: ))
((Outfit))
((Do I Want to Know?))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Kyle Valji
What would you do if I told you that I la, la, la, la, loved you?
Cause you know I la, la, la, lie~

I am here: outside the door to the announcement room
I am with: Violin person probably
I feel: tired and grouchy, but I'm still gonna make jokes

Ahh, summer. Kyle loved summer for one reason. He finally got to be nocturnal. Who wanted to be awake during the day when the sun burned your skin? No one, that's who. Kyle had gone to sleep a few hours ago. He mainly spent his nights socializing with the other nocturnal students who took advantage of the lack of needing to attend classes. Sure, he occasionally did some stuff during the day, like hanging out with Eve or Kirby, but not a whole lot. So right now, at 7AM in the morning, he was sound asleep.

Until ******** violin music started playing over the speakers. That was ridiculous. Kyle supposed a simple solution was to shock the absolute hell out of the nearest speaker, but he'd likely have to spend some time with Hielet for that. Hielet who did NOT take kindly to his flirting. Oh well, he knew where announcements were made. Kyle got up, got dressed, including his cloak, and headed out. Soon enough he was at the room the room. And yep, violin music could be heard from within the room. He attempted to open the door, but found it locked. Okay. He called into the room, "Your playing is literally waking the dead." Haha, vampire humor. He continued, "As someone more than capable of getting past a locked door, I recommend you not make me prove my introduction." He didn't want to break the door or anything, but it clearly was an option.

La La - Outfit
((Out Of Cake?!: Kyle is here to stop your villainy!))

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
═══User Image═══User Image

Dietra Roseborn

I am here: Nurse's station
With: Clear, Ella, Hielet, and some weird guy who knows nothing about persnoal space
Thoughts: Time to leave!

⇝"We are the daughters of darkness and time."⇜

Flashback Scene

Dietra's eyes widened when she saw Ella's posture straighten suddenly and a scowl appeared on her face. She didn't look like herself, and Dietra was pretty sure what that meant.

Yep, sure enough, Ella started talking, but it was Emmett that they were all actually listening to. Well that couldn't be good. When he came out, that usually meant Ella was in a dangerous situation. She did like seeing Emmett because she had to learn more information about him, but now it also seemed to herald danger. They had to get out of there. But... why was this situation dangerous? Why was Emmett so angry at this Nato guy?

Dietra turned her head to look at that Nato individual and jumped when she saw that he was even closer to her now and was just staring at her! She scowled and reached her arm back to punch him. Hey, she had given him fair warning to get back. But then Clear spoke and said that this guy had actually tried to get two individual's powers. Her arm stilled and her jaw dropped slightly. What was Clear talking about?

Then this other guy started to talk, a guy she had no idea was even in the room before now, and he said something that chilled Dietra to the bone. He said that this Nato guy was likely trying to recruit Dietra into his group. Into his group? What kind of group was that? And if she refused, which she obviously would, what would he do to her? Could he drain her powers? She had run across two individuals in the past who could do that. The gods chose to avoid them.

And then Nato began to explain himself. Dietra didn't understand a lot of what he was saying, but something did ring out loud and clear to her: Aura Wars. She had heard of those before, though just vaguely. She had heard the gods mention them. This would be good information to store away. She had so much information to deliver to her mothers! Maybe it was so much that they'd give her a break for awhile. That would be fantastic because she was probably going to be watched like a hawk for awhile now by the headmaster and Hielet.

But right now, she wanted to get herself and Ella out of there. So, she leaned forward toward Ella slowly and subtly. She knew she'd be talking to Emmett, though, instead of Ella. When she was close enough to Ella's ear, she whispered into it.

"We need to get out of here. You do that thing you did where you transferred from the door over here. Don't worry about me because I can get myself out of here easily. Ready... now!"

Suddenly, Dietra melted into the shadows beside her bed, and the shadows began racing around the room, heading for the door. She couldn't go out the windows because sunlight was streaming through them and shadows can't form in the sunlight.

⇝"We follow the guilty, we punish the crime."⇜

((ooc: Anyone is free to stop her if you want or you can let her go. Up to you!))
((Raise the Dead))

⇝"Blood has to flow and that blood will be yours."⇜

User Image

Mewlicious Paladin

Shifting Time
I'm sorry I posted before you! I know it's technically your turn in the posting order, but I'll be gone tonight and probably all day tomorrow. So wanted to get this in so people weren't waiting on me.

thedarkone15

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Ambrosius

I am here: My dorm
I feel: this seems to be working?

Ambrose sighed at her vague answer. He supposed it would have something to do with knocking him unconscious or drugging him. He doubted she was seriously considering either of those though, so he decided not to comment on it.

Anyways, she seemed to be taking his comforting stuff well. He didn't have much experience with this kind of thing. He imagined most of her appreciation came from the fact that he was trying. Not that it really mattered. He floated over a trashcan as well when she blew her nose. She was talking about how it was actually kind of silly to mourn him while he did that. "Well, as much as I'd agree to that . . . er." He didn't want to invalidate her feelings just because she was doing it. But how was he supposed to say "yeah this makes sense?" to her? He thought for another moment, and then said, "I don't think it's wrong or nonsensical to mourn who he was to you before that, and what you thought you had with him. Those were important parts of your life for . . . er, however long you knew him." He hoped it was at least a good while, since she was going to marry him.

And then he was being hugged again. Physical contact wasn't his strong suit, but he went with it, and hugged her back. "I'll always be here for you Titania. You and Rhoswen both."

Outfit - sweatpants and a black T-shirt

((Out Of Cake?!: Kyle and Ellett posts will come after Hielet and Houkou posts are made))

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
{Houkou Okami}
"Illusions are only manipulations of light..."
Where: Announcement room
With: A vampire, and a mysterious being
Thoughts: Lets see what happens...

Outfit
Houkou was on the last few line when he heard the door was attempted to be open. He continued playing as he looked at the door with a raised eyebrow. He could hear someone out the door. He then could sense the person was a vampire and looked at the door dully as he heard the bad joke. Once he finished the song he placed down the violin and stretched a bit. He then waved a hand to the door and a portal formed in the door way. The portal took over the whole doorway, so when anyone who enters would just be sent right back out the door a second later. Houkou smirked then picked up the Violin again and prepare to play again. Houkou then sensed another being outside the room as well and seemed to be preparing for something. He would try and warn the vampire, but he didn’t want to get in the way of anyone’s fate; besides, the guy was trying to stop him from waking everyone up for the trip. Houkou then smiled and started playing again, but a different song.

"...But what really is an illusion?"
"Magia" Madoka Magica (AmaLee)
((Bleh...))

Mewlicious Paladin

ULTIMATE_KODIAK

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Kyle Valji
What would you do if I told you that I la, la, la, la, loved you?
Cause you know I la, la, la, lie~

I am here: outside the announcements room
I am with: I literally don't even have a clue
I feel: A little worried, to be honest

This guy literally wasn't even saying a word. Well, Kyle wasn't even sure whether or not it was a guy actually, since he couldn't see or hear this sack of dicks. Sack of dicks, which was a nice, gender neutral term. "I'm the one out here making a fuss over this, but sitting in there isn't exactly the most mature thing either." Kyle was about to shift small to crawl under the door, when he heard footsteps. He turned, but saw no one. That . . . wasn't a good sign. Kyle could put up with the annoying music for now. He had something more interesting to take his attention. He jumped back, putting a good amount of distance between himself and where he suspected this other person was based on sounds. His face, hidden under the cloak, became a bit more bear-like, including his nose, giving him a much better sense of smell, capable of detecting the camouflaged person who had been sneaking up on him with great accuracy. He pointed at him, and said, "Reveal yourself, or I'll give you a nice shock." At the word shock, a bit of electricity cackled on his hand. For those who could tell he was a vampire, he clearly had some odd powers. Verin, in his mind, chimed in, Are you sure it's best to show off your powers like this? Kyle didn't feel like entertaining his guidance, and dismissed him. Ahhh, I'll be fine. Quit your worrying. The ancient vampire, unfortunately stuck in Kyle's mind, fell silent with a mental sigh.

La La - Outfit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out