Yayyy 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....
They say powerful beings find anger when they have no room for love.
Dunno about that love part, but I sure am one angry b*****d.
I'm Aquais, the Outrage weapon of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

My father said I would carry his title some day.
He never said I would carry it in shame.
I do things for myself. That includes risking my life,
for the people who I believe I can't live without.
Teamwork and friendship. The two razor sharp edges of the mighty Excalibur
which every hero should keep in his scabbard. But I am no hero.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Kirby listened to the large cat speak, and was about to back down when she said she wasn't allowed to harm anyone and that he was being foolish. He was kind of embarrassed and took a step back, but then that Klang guy from Chinese stood up and defended Snow as well. Kirby refused to appear weaker than that guy, so he didn't back down. Hikaru rose next, saying that the cat had insulted his friend (him) and that wasn't happy. Emmett and Aquais rose again afterwords, the latter moving to take the former's hands, before a look from him saying "not yet" stopped her. Feeling confident with friends at his back, he recovered the ground lost from his step back with two steps forward. He was about to speak, when he heard Snow speaking in defense of the beast. He faltered for a moment, so Emmett spoke, "People break laws, and we cannot trust you to be some outstanding exception. Kirby's statement still stands; you have threatened one of us and we will not simply allow that. As well as the siren when he says that you have no right. You are not a teacher here, and I doubt you'd meet the qualifications it takes." "Yeah! Get gone or your reason for attacking will be self defense!" "Aquais, our threats we're supposed to be a bit more subtle." "Subtle? Ha! We're a tidal wave of awesome!" Aquais grabbed Emmett's hand and changed into her sword form. Emmett rolled his eyes and sheathed her. "No fair!" Emmett smiled at that, but remained silent and kept his eyes on Heidi. But then, he suddenly heard a telepathic message, saying that someone would show themselves at lunch. Odd. "Time out. Kitty, you're still under arrest though. Did anyone else get a telepathic message about people showing themselves at lunch?" There was a nod from Kirby and a muffled, "I'm still mad, but yes." from his sheath.

Kyle sighed, as she was useless in both coming up with something and finding where that aura had come from. It was a bit familiar though, like he'd felt a more suppressed version of it during his time here at the school. While thinking about it, he heard a message, a voice speaking loud and clear in his head. More things to bother him from Yume. Ugh. But, this one greatly intrigued him. "You got that one too? I say we go find who that was. You in?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
Outfits: Em Ki Aq Te Am Ky

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Kirby - Give Me Novocaine
Aquais - Die Young
Terra - Wake Me Up When September Ends
Ambrosius - Until the End
Kyle - The Good Life
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

Smiling as his new friend took off towards a set of empty seats, Kiaku crossed his arms as she called dibs. It was then something finally hit him. Glancing around the room, he stared at the large feline that seemed to be prowling the room. Hearing it demand to know his name, he glanced over at Rik'ka, then the rest of the class. The big cat seemed to be acting as if they were the boss of the class and it was obvious to him by the rebellious behavior of the students that this was not appreciated at all. Scratching the back of his spiky hair, his tail began to sway back and forth as he glared forward at the beast.

As the whelp's stomach began to growl, Ky looked down at him for a moment. His eyes locked onto the cat, a bit of an odd idea came to mind. Though he didn't like it at first, he was willing to go along with if need be. Shaking his head for a moment, he snapped himself out of it. Eating a cat? What was wrong with him? Was he THAT hungry? Growling as the students seemed to protest the cat's behavior, he walked over to the beast and leaned on it. "Iunno, she doesn't seem so bad...I guess...Rather would be prepared for when the actual teacher shows up, rig-?" He began to say, completely ignoring the cat's request for roll call, only for something very strange to interrupt him.

His eyes slitting as a voice went through his head, his normally peaceful and calm look disappeared. His face becoming feral and aggressive in an instant, his fangs seemed to show themselves as he began to look around. Not noticing Ky's look of concern, the hostility seemed to leave as he heard another one of the students questioning what he had heard. Glancing at the cat, he looked over at Rik'ka and let out a sigh. "Right...The name is Chaosura Kiaku. Nice to meet'cha, kitty!" He said with a little bit of excitement in his voice as he began to walk over to Rik'ka.

Patting her back as he got over to her, he grinned. "Come on and introduce yourself! It's rude not to do so, but make sure you grin when doing so," He said with his grin still plastered on his face. His eyes widening for a moment at what he had just said, he couldn't help but shift his grin into a smile. He...just sounded like his grandfather just then, didn't he? In fact, those were his words when he was told to say whenever he introduced himself to anyone. Pretty had for him to believe he forgotten who said that to him. Sitting down next to Rik'ka, he put his hands behind his head and leaned back. "Whatever that was...I got a surprise for them," He mumbled to himself as the light from the sun reflected onto the circlet on the base of his tail...

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:History class.
Gotta support!:Rik'ka, the class, and Ky.
Song of the Soul: Sword of Light! Partner of the Future King!
Not empty for once: ...Weird cat, but...that voice...
What do ya say big guy?:

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

User Image██████████████████████ xkiss xme xx!

I x xl o v e

y o u x xl o v e

e v e r y x xt i m e ?

xxxxx
      Yume wondered why Kyle had sighed. Was it her? Did she say something wrong? Ugh she really didn’t want to try and deduce these sorts of things so early in the day, even though it wasn’t exactly early so to speak, it still felt really really really early to her. Fortunately before she could carry on with those sorts of things there was some sort of telepathic message about “showing themselves at lunch”. What was that all about? It sounded like somebody was planning a huge team fight or something like that. That was worrying, fighting at lunch wasn’t really the best of things to do. ”Yeah, I’m in… But is going to find this person really such a good idea? It seems kind of… she drifted off before finishing, she wasn’t really sure what she was going to say, so it was probably for the best that she stopped talking, but she knew at least that she’d go if Kyle was… He was the only other person here plus she figured there might be a while before the next lesson and, well, she didn’t want to be by herself for long, she enjoyed having company, but she enjoyed making people smile even more.

[OUTFIT]
[O][O][C] :
[TRANSLATION NOTES]

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

R i k ' k a - L i g h t E l e m e n t a l ? - On the edge of a Dragon's Fang~

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Rik'ka watched as a sudden beast bursted her voice through the room, the blonde's hair crawled as she heard her voice from in front, it seemed like she was the teacher of this class or so it seemed, she gulped and listened to her speech before looking at the others, with her mouth open, confused at what was happening...
                    "Y-Yeah..who are you exactly?.."
                    she answered in unison with Kiaku, she then felt the need to introduce herself as well she gulped her throat and said
                    "I'm Rik'ka!, pleased to meet everyone!"
                    she wasn't sure whether history was a social subject or not but nevertheless she found it funny and giggled softly as she finished introducing herself, she then sat back down from her seat and waited for the rest to stand up...

█████████████████████████████████

S T A T U S :
C o n d i t i o n : >.<
L o c a t i o n : History Class
W i t h : Kiaku and History Students

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I don't see the world as others do.
I don't just watch the things that change the world.

Riven Focal Hoffmeister
User Image

I see the many worlds it could be.
I make the things that change the world.

User Image

Riven paused frowning as he heard a telepathic message. Something about some group showing themselves during lunch. That did not bode well. He would assume it was somehow connected to his twin. But his twin didn't have telepathy and he couldn't make anything that did. And it didn't have the normal feel of an Imaginator. He took a quick look around the classroom and saw that it seemed like all of the students had gotten the same message. Just the type of thing to make the day worse. He was seriously thinking of grabbing his cat and dragging her out of that classroom. She was going to end up getting them kicked out at the rate things were deteriorating.

Heidi sat licking the bottom of her front right paw letting her claws extend out as she listened to everything being said. Though her eyes narrowed and she stopped for a moment when one of the students that had walked in decided to lean on her. But he soon moved away from her so she decided to drop it. The three new students had introduced themselves and took seats. The young girl had asked who she was, but she knew by what the others had asked or said the kid would get her answer. She had heard the message through Riven and knew he was worried. But she still had things under control for the moment. Snow seemed to be the only one among this class that had any brains, but she decided to keep that to her self. She slowly yawned her fangs shining in the light, before looking over the people that were trying to intimidate deciding on the order to address the group. She put her attention fully on Divamore first, "Young woman a cat's sleep is a very important thing indeed. And the ruckus I am making is no less than what the rest of the class was making that had woken me up." Next she turned her gaze over to Klang, "Threaten I did do yes. Would I ever hurt though a girl like her? No. Not when there is a budding romance in her future that I can fiddle with. That is much more amusing. Furthermore since there is no instructor in here at this time. And I have gone through quite a lot and learned even more. I am volunteering as the substitute history teacher for this one and only time. After this I will be sure to take all my naps in Riven's room." She turned her unblinking eyes next to Hikaru and let out that chuckle from before, "Really? Did you not recognize my normal cat form just a moment ago? I am Heidi the cat that was spending most of her time on Riven's shoulder. The cat that knows how to hotwire cars. And might I add I have not really started insulting anyone. I could if you wanted me too."

Finally there was Emmett and Aquais since it seemed that Kirby was confused on what to do at the moment. She looked at her claws again as she spoke to those two, "Yes people break man made laws all the time. But the laws of the Imaginators go much deeper. Their laws are imbedded into their very souls. So I cannot attack innocent people. Of course if you do decide to attack I will only be partial held by the law." She paused and looked him directly in the eyes, "Now I have already explained my position on the teacher thing, so I will not do that again. But I will say that I probably surpass most of the qualifications that would be required. I have had a very long existence. And will probably outlive a few of you by many years." With that she stood up and stretched herself out like any normal cat would do before sitting back down. She was making sure that if she was attacked her muscles wouldn't be stiff and limit her mobility any. She started to swish her tail back and forth again. For now she would hold off on giving that quiz, especially since it seemed that it wasn't just Riven and his class that had heard that message and it seemed this group might be able to give her clues about who it might be.

User Image

I could recreate the world.
All the worlds I see have flaws.

Heidi Belladonna Hoffmeister
User Image

But which world do I want to be in?
How would I like to change the world?

((Out Of Craziness: EDIT I knew I should have previewed before submitting! Ok so I did include the Rik'ka post now though it might be a bit hard to see it. But as I have already so much of the information typed out answering her question. I doubt think I could do a massive rewording edit.))
((Outfit: Same as photo.))
((Accompanied by:
Heidi: History Class
Riven: Science Class))
((Location:
Heidi: History Class
Riven: Science Class))

Desirable Nerd

6,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
So I Make Mistakes..

User Image
-_-_-_-_- gaia_crown -_-_-_-_-

emotion_sweatdrop Nico Garnett emotion_sweatdrop

Nico sat there Stroking Hikaru's fur. One by one his classmates stood up for Snow. After Heidi was finished responding to each of them Nico put in his own input "Well, if that is the case with the substitute matter, then it is completely reasonable of why you are in here. Again though, Stop threatening students and show some decency toward us and we can get along fine. So yeah, teach away." Nico took out his note book and wrote in big letters across the top of the first page "A Tidal Wave Of Awesome". He did find a lot of his classmates quite funny, such as Aquais, and Surprisingly Divamore.

But It Doesn't Mean Im Hopeless.

yum_pumpkinpie Out of Cake: Writer's Block yum_pumpkinpie

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker, Fuuenken/Fredrick Mercury, Eve, Tomix Gal, Sarin Kirk
"Gallantry entails great risks, but what's bravery without a bit of recklessness?"
"If you have something to say, then say it. Just don't say the wrong thing."
"Stop asking for a quote."
[no quote until further notice]
"I'm a Pyromancer, NOT a Pyromaniac."
User Image

Hikaru looked at Nico "Your not helping." He turned back to Heidi and said "Oh your Riven's cat. Remind me to talk to Riven about his terrible ownership." He stuck up his middle finger and said "Oh ******** you." He crossed his arms and said "So just because you have qualifications you think you can be a teacher? Well in that case I should be teaching classes too." Hikaru sat down and put his feet on the desk in front of him. "But I don't teach, and you shouldn't either." At least Hielet isn't a teacher...Ha! Imagine that...Baron Von Evil Satan, a teacher. That's hilarious. He looked too his side "Hey Kiaku, hey..." Hikaru looked at Rik'ka "...have I met you?"

User Image

Eve tapped on her foot then smacked Hikaru on the head. "I think you made your point." "TH-" "Not. One. Word." Eve looked at Hikaru then at Rik'ka then back at Hikaru. "Oh your nice to her but not me?" "Go suck a duck." "Your mean!" "I said duck. Think about it."
Out Of Condoms:
Fight Theme!
Hikaru's Theme ver. 1
Hikaru's Theme ver. 2
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme
Tomix's Theme
Sarin's Theme

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

R i k ' k a - L i g h t E l e m e n t a l ? - On the edge of a Dragon's Fang~

The blonde smiled as she was addressed by a swordsman, he looked strong, and his aura was pretty neat too, she gave a wave and said
                    "Hello! As I've said my name is Rik'ka! pleased to meet you!"

█████████████████████████████████

S T A T U S :
C o n d i t i o n : Nice sword~... *o*
L o c a t i o n : History Class
W i t h : Kiaku and History Students
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

Glancing at Rik'ka as she introduced herself, Kiaku slowly began to smile. He was relieved to see her talking to anyone but himself. Not that she was annoying or anything, but she didn't show too much social activity. His attention turning towards the big cat who dominated the room, he had to question how a cat was able to speak, but really didn't want to say anything. All of his years in the mountains and he had never seen a single creature talk back. They only let out the calls of their species and sounds of their survival.

Uncoiling his tail, he sat up straight and began to look around the class for a moment. "Hmm...I've never really heard too much about our world's history," He said out loud as he began to think about what the world could have gone through before he ever even came into existence. His grandfather explained battle history within his own culture, but during his travels he had learned the world was far larger than he had originally thought. In fact, it was almost as if the world was a gigantic playground for people who ran around with the wind as their friend.

It was then something came to his attention. Tilting his head to the side, he looked to the side of him and stared at a far too familiar man. Looking at Hikaru, he couldn't help himself from letting out a very awkward laugh. "Hikaru, you may want to calm down a little. Kitty doesn't seem to mean any harm. May as well accept some tutoring, until the actual teacher arrives," He said with the same awkward laugh, trying to get him to calm down a little. He was always a rather hot blooded individual, but strangely enough the two of them were rather friendly. There had been so many points in which Hikaru had trained along, with, and even under the young whelp.

As Hikaru turned his head towards him, he waved at the Nasod. It was then he noticed the new classmate. Not even a few seconds after he noticed Rik'ka, he seemed to be punished by Eve for something that he didn't even want to try and understand. Sitting back for a moment, he couldn't help himself from laughing a little. "Things haven't changed much, have they?" He said calmly as he looked up at Hikaru and Eve, his tail coiling around the legs of his chair. Not even noticing the strange look in Ky's eyes as he stared at Hikaru, the whelp let out a bit of a loud yawn.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:History class.
Gotta support!:Rik'ka, the class, Hikaru, Eve and Ky.
Song of the Soul: Sword of Light! Partner of the Future King!
Not empty for once: Hmm...Glad to see her being friendly....
What do ya say big guy?:

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

Meala
The siren angel of life

Runa Fenix, Sai & Zessen
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire, Runa's pet & Runa's partner and weapon

Kaelyn Levea & Rana
The Naga Princess & Kaelyn's guardian

Starlite, Emily & Rolverk
A creature of earth & Starlite's partners and weapons

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Second Period: Aura Control

Saylea sighed lightly after her music teacher came to her dorm, talking with her about her missing her class. The teacher third to help her only to fail but managed to get the girl to agree to go to her next class. Making her way to the class she sighed. Walking and moving to the back, she noted who was in her class and her eyes widened a little. Why did she have to have a class with Yoka? This was getting to get harder for her.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Second Period: Music

Meala groaned lightly as she finally stopped bending over the toilet. This was going to be a shitty time with classes. But she knew she had to go to her classes. After she finally felt somewhat better. Walking to class, she walked in knowing she was likely late and sighed "Sorry I'm late…"

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Second Period: Martial Arts

Runa rolled off her bed and landed hard on the ground. "Ow! What the hell!?" she groaned as she started to get off the floor.

Zessen laughed at her before he sighed "You better get up and ready. It's already second period"

"What!? Why didn't you wake me? Perrin is going to be so pissed that I missed my class. Oh man!" hopping up and getting dressed she charged out of her room, flying to her class. Trying to sneak in without being noticed, hopefully, Zessen right behind her.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Second Period: Science

Kaelyn walked out of the shadows in her class, bowing politely to her teacher as she found a seat in her class. She could only hope that she wasn't too late.

Rana watched Kaelyn from the shadows as usual.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Second Period: Math

Starlite sighed lightly as she set Emily and Rolverk down "I think I'm getting better. I believe Fuuenken should have the holsters done soon." she wiped the sweat from her brow. She looked up toward the sun and sighed "Well damn. It's second period."

Emily shifted into her human form and nodded "Yeah you didn't even heard the bells I noticed but I figure I would let you practice." she smiled before she started to head in.

Rolverk shifted as well and smiled lightly "Come on Star. We better get to Math." he started to follow Emily.

Starlite sighed and followed them to class, walking in and taking her seat trying to figure out what she missed.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Second Period: No students

Hielet organized her paperwork in her classroom. With the free classes it helps her to plan for if she actually has any students. It wasn't bad but she was sure Clear wouldn't be happy that she had no students. He hired her, so in the end it was his own fault. As she finished she got to her feet and started to move the desks out of her way. This classroom would have to change.

User Image
Hielet Manwa
Evil psycho witch

((Out Of Candy: Sorry for being away so long. I've been under the weather and was on Hiatus before that.))

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Snow Donahue

"Hey, wanna see a trick?
Actually, on second though, that'd be a bad idea."

I am here:
With:

Snow was still awestruck that the entire class was standing up for her. That was so-Woah, did that loud girl just turn into a sword?! But Snow was distracted yet again by a strange spike of energy, and then a voice in her head. "...Lunch Time.... is the Time we show ourselves to this school..." Snow blinked. She had no idea where that thought had come from. She never had any kind of telepathic power, or been around telepaths. But then the kid who'd been with Kirby asked the class about it. "U-uh...yeah, I-I heard it too." She said to him, wondering what the hell that could mean. Who would show themselves?

Then the cat began to talk again. It said that her name was Heidi. Budding romance? What? Between her and who? Kirby? Snow's face turned bright red, and she buried her face in her arms on her desk.

((ooc: Meh, just felt like updating Snow's status.))
((Outfit))
((Toeto))

❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❖

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....
They say powerful beings find anger when they have no room for love.
Dunno about that love part, but I sure am one angry b*****d.
I'm Aquais, the Outrage weapon of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

My father said I would carry his title some day.
He never said I would carry it in shame.
I do things for myself. That includes risking my life,
for the people who I believe I can't live without.
Teamwork and friendship. The two razor sharp edges of the mighty Excalibur
which every hero should keep in his scabbard. But I am no hero.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Kyle noticed that Yume seemed a bit confused as to the reason of his sigh. Well, it had sort of been about her being useless, so he was just going to not touch upon that subject. Anyways, she was in! They were going to leave the boring classroom and seek out the mysterious person who planned to reveal themselves at lunch. Though, she seemed a bit worried about it. Grinning and cackling lightly with electricity, he assured her, "Don't worry, if we run into anything dangerous, I'll protect you." Darn, now he wanted to fight something. Oh well, he had martial arts after this period, so he could wait. He stood up and then exited the classroom. As he was looking around, he picked up the scent of another vampire. And it was a pureblood. Interesting. Perhaps this was the cult chick that Hikaru had mentioned. And maybe, she was also the sender of that telepathy message. After a bit of searching, he found her, and also with another girl. He looked them over. Hmm, the pureblood didn't look as impressive as she probably was. The other girl though. She was special. That much was clear from more than just appearance. Anything else though, he had no clue. He was kind of curious about her. "Pureblood and mysterious chick. Quick question. Telepathy message about revealing selves at lunch. That you? Or should we keep looking?" Kyle was so hoping he'd gotten it right on the first try. it'd make things so much easier.

Emmett frowned, so this was the cat of that Riven fellow Kirby and Terra had told him about. Hmm, Nico was kind of useless and Hikaru was being shushed by Eve. Was it really up to him to say no to the cat. Ugh, but there was still the matter of the telepath though. No one seemed to be taking as something that needed attention right now, so he guessed he could continue saying no to the cat. "Even if we assume that you do follow them, not being able to harm someone still gives you no right to make threats about it. I'm not letting you teach this class if you can't understand that."

Aquais, still annoyed with Emmett, changed into her human form and went over to Ky. He would probably be nicer to her. Plus, it'd been awhile since they talked and Aquais missed him. She gave him a hug and said cheerfully, "Hey brother! How's it going?" Though when the cat mentioned a budding romance involving Snow, she waved at her and asked, "Are you talking about Kirby? Oh my gosh, I ship them so hard too!"

Budding romance? With Snow? Kirby had been the only one to talk to her besides a few quick greetings from other students. Did she mean him? He turned bright red, and glanced over to Snow to see that she was embarrassed by it as well. Wait, was that a bad thing? She was embarrassed to be shipped with him. After a moment of thought, he realized he was very embarrassed by it as well and it wasn't because it was with her. Well, maybe that did make it more flustering to him, but it was probably for good reasons? ********, this all made no sense. When Aquais shouted her approval of the ship, Kirby decided he was done with this and went back over to his seat and sat down. Snow was no longer in danger and Emmett was taking care of the Heidi situation, so he really had no reason to bother with this stuff anymore.

Terra was sitting in her math class, taking notes and paying attention, when she noticed Starlite and two people she did know enter. They sat near her, so Terra smiled and greeted them, though she kept it brief due to the fact that class was still going on. "Hello Starlite. Hey, you two. I'm Terra." She then noticed that Starlite seemed to be trying to figure out what she'd missed. Terra passed her notebook over to her, saying "Here, look over this if you don't know what's going on. I try to take detailed notes so you should be fine."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: Still waiting for a Dirge post before I post for Ambrose))
Outfits: Em Ki Aq Te Am Ky

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Kirby - Give Me Novocaine
Aquais - Die Young
Terra - Wake Me Up When September Ends
Ambrosius - Until the End
Kyle - The Good Life

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

R e m i l l i axT e p e s - V a m p i r e - Theme : Divine Princess of the Scarlet Moon

Now Remillia wasn't the one to be so easily curious about something unless it was something bound to be fun for her, she knew this girl was dangerous and could bring more then just pain and suffering to the students of this school, she wouldn't be even surprised if the girl would backstab her later on, but who cares?...As long as she knows she can have fun and get away with it, this little vampire will hop on in a flash if it piked her interest~
                    "Someone's following us~..."
                    she turned around arms crossed together and landed unto the ground gently to see a scent which she was all to familiar with, the scent of a turned vampire was not as appealing as a pureblood's but that did not falter a smile from her as she smiled at him, a fellow vampire in front of her...what are the odds?
                    she listened to his questions and nodded at akyo, she had to admit she was pretty powerful to have sent that message from all over the school, she wondered though...why the sudden attention whore persona? she gave a giggle at her before looking back at the half-blood and said
                    "My..my~....what a small world to meet another vampire in this area~..."
                    her tone was noble and respectful though she was tempted to tease the man, even though she was a tad bit smaller than him, her powers were more at equal with akyo's as far as she could tell...
                    "Never mind that tell me your story, Obviously the fates did not overlook this encounter, something fun's gonna happen if two vampires have crossed each others paths like this~..."
                    she giggled a bit more before smiling at him, the vampire had tickled her interest, she should listen to what he had to say...before killing him~ , knowing that another vampire is her something must be orchestrated by the fates to happen, though she did not know what exactly that is....

User Image

████████████████████████████████████████████████

S T A T U S :
C o n d i t i o n : Interesting~
L o c a t i o n : Hallways
W i t h : Akyo and a half blood vampire

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dark Speaks!!
--
[[Sorry I haven't post in a while... I will post tomorrow!]]

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker Fuuenken/Fredrick Mercury, Eve, Tomix Gal, Sarin Kirk
"Gallantry entails great risks, but what's bravery without a bit of recklessness?"
"If you have something to say, then say it. Just don't say the wrong thing."
"Stop asking for a quote."
[no quote until further notice]
"I'm a Pyromancer, NOT a Pyromaniac."
User Image

Hikaru smiled at Rik'ka. "Nice to meet you Rik'ka. I'm Hikaru Seiker." He looked at Kiaku and said "I would become a Pastafarian than learn from a cat." Eve said "What the hell does that mean?" "It's where you believe the universe was creating by a giant flying spaghetti monster."

User Image

Eve looked at Hikaru and said "Your a strange one aren't you?" Eve looked at Aquais then back at Hikaru. "She really like shipping doesn't she?" Hikaru nodded and said "Kirby and Snow sitting in a tree..." Eve crossed her arms. "You have no idea how to win over a girl do you?" Hikaru said "I think I do, I slept with your sorry a** on occasion and did I mention my child?" Eve was about to speak then paused for a second before saying "Wait you have a child?"
Out Of Condoms: ((Pastafarianism is a real thing. Here's the link.))
Fight Theme!
Hikaru's Theme ver. 1
Hikaru's Theme ver. 2
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme
Tomix's Theme
Sarin's Theme

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash