GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Dirge's vision darkened as he fell. How close he was to the ground now, only a few hundred feet. He closed his eyes, and was prepared to die, even if he didn't have his affairs in order. The blast of the new student threw Dirge's body to the other side of the school, and he landed on the ill-prepared Impermissus, knocking him over. "Holy--! You trying to sneak attack me or somethi--??" He noticed the blood and the lifelessness of the man and immediately began to panic. "Oh s**t, wheres Sapientia??!" He turned to Cory and Memoria, who didn't hesitate in running off to find her, but it didn't take long. Sapientia was already there. "Nice catch, Impermissus!" She shouted, running over with a crazily large book. "What happened to him??" He asked, he wasn't about to let his rival die just like that. "Omnium. Didn't you feel that dark presence? C'mon, you were there before, you should have recognized it." Impermissus said nothing in response as Sapientia knelt by Dirge and opened the book.

A purple aura surrounded Dirge as Sapientia worked her magic, channeling it through his body. A dark flame seemed to emit from the wound in Dirge's body...a clear sign of Dark Anima. It wasn't going to be easy to seal the wound. Much more to heal. With great difficulty the wound was practically invisible. Eventually Dirge's eyes opened. He tried to speak but nothing came out. Another minute passed with Sapientia trying to heal the internal damage, and eventually she backed off. Dirge sat up, feeling the where the wound was and he looked to Sapientia. "What...? What happened?" He asked her, unsure of how he got here. "I'm afraid Omnium is on to us. He's going to try to take us out when he can catch us alone. Its best not to travel alone for the moment." Dirge nodded, and after a brief check up Dirge went to go inside, it was easy to assume that it was safe inside the school.

Dirge walked down the hallway, still dizzy from the attack. He was going to have to change clothing and shower to get the blood out of his hair. Impermissus began sparring again with Memoria, However, he took their sparring a little more seriously, especially after that sudden spike of improvement. As for Cory...he disappeared as usual. However, he felt the presence of a vampire woman in their midst. He has gone off to scout out this new character, from a distance, of course. Hidden as best as he can. Sapientia walked around the school grounds, casting charms and barriers to prevent Omnium or Mortem from breaking back in to attack them again. Throughout all this, Saltatio was still sleeping peacefully.

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

?????????x???????? - ?????? - I was Leather Cloak...

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

The figure smiled...

It doesn't matter now who he was or how high of authority he can be, based on his questions he could be a student, never had she sparked with so much energy,she wondered what a rush it would be to fight him, right here right now, if the rumors were true, than a student of this school must be able to stand up to her, if this man proves it, she might as well transfer schools and stay here a while~

"I was hoping only those of higher authority might wake up and see me..."

she stopped twirling the blood red spear end it dissipated into oblivion on her hands, she then grinned at him as she rose his anger even more

"Perhaps you might give me an evaluation of your school's.....strength~"

The Figure, elegantly jumped up and flew high above the sky, she twirled around and pointed at him and screamed

"Will you show me how strong a student of Element Master High can be?

with a small laugh, she clenched her fist and red energy pulsated from behind her, an arcane circle appeared behind her with a snap of red electricity, the screech of a thousand bats could be heard , with the clenched fist she gathered energy on it and released a crescent wave of red energy, adorned by a family of bats ,all screeching and baring their fangs at the target

████████████████████████████████████████████████

S T A T U S :
C o n d i t i o n : Bored to death
L o c a t i o n : School Grounds
W i t h : Ooooo~ somebody's angry...

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....
My father said I would carry his title some day.
He never said I would carry it in shame.

I'm Aquais, the Outrage weapon of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

They say powerful beings find anger when they have no room for love.
Dunno about that love part, but I sure am one angry b*****d.
Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

From a movie, huh? Terra made a mental note to never watch that movie as she listened to Hikaru. When he spoke about Eve, she became kind of worried. But then Hikaru got to the point that Eve was awful and that Impermissus wasn't crazy. Oh, right. There was a reason for her having feelings for this guy. She smiled and nodded with his closing piece of advice. "Thank you for all this, Hikaru. I can't tell you how much this actually helped. I think that if I decide my feelings for him are like that, then I . . . then I will see where it takes us. And not just dawdle around and do nothing. Now, another, but less serious topic. The mechanical hand. I am grateful for it, but I think that I want to have it removed. A new hand will grow back in the old one's place over a period of a month or two, but the mechanical one is getting in the way of the growth. Oh, and as it grows, I can wear a metal glove or something like that and control it with my powers so I won't be handicapped." Terra looked down at the mechanical hand and wiggled her fingers. Not the same as a flesh and blood hand.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
Outfits: Em Ki Aq Te Am

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Kirby - Misery Loves My Company
Aquais - Die Young
Terra - No More
Ambrosius - Until the End

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

Gene Starwind

Gene went to examine the school grounds until he felt a presence he recognized and he almost growled shiver's went through his body and then he smelled it on the wind thanks to his nose and his heart sped up and he thought yesss the perfect training and i wouldn't need to hold back he thought and smiled then went in the direction of the new smell it reeked of his old enemy.....a vampire but if anyone saw him his malicious air would give normal people reason to be scared because the shadows bent towards him as he walked almost in an effort to stop him but he would not stop he was going to scout out then battle this vampire it would be the prefect test of his skills

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I don't see the world as others do.
I don't just watch the things that change the world.

Riven Focal Hoffmeister
User Image

I see the many worlds it could be.
I make the things that change the world.

User Image

Riven waved as Terra and Hikaru went off to talk and the man named Alpha just disappeared. He looked to Kirby, "With all of these . . ." He paused looking for the right word before shrugging, "Well I guess different people here things most not stay quiet for long." He just hoped that they would also be able to mask his presence from a certain evil, sentient sword. He was just about to ask Kirby about a place for animals when a scarlet flashed blasted in through a window. He quickly glanced out the window for a moment with a frown. It didn't take long for somebody to get out there it seemed to challenge the woman that he guessed had made the flash of light. Shrugging his shoulders not thinking much of it he turned back to Kirby, "I was wondering about a facility in this school that housed animals. I do a lot of studying different types to better help me control and use my powers. Would you happen to know where that is and be so kind as to show me to it?"

Heidi was getting ready to pounce on a mouse that she had found when the scarlet light invaded everything. By the time it left and she got her vision back her mouse had disappeared. "Damn it! Whoever did that is going to pay!" She looked around for a moment as she started to move through the school. Head outside Heidi. Watch the show and if the woman isn't beaten you have my permission to attack. She smiled as she found a door and went on outside she jumped up onto some stair railing and sat staring intently. I don't need you permission to attack anybody! They made me lose a mouse! If they aren't handled I sure will make sure they are!

User Image

I could recreate the world.
All the worlds I see have flaws.

Heidi Belladonna Hoffmeister
User Image

But which world do I want to be in?
How would I like to change the world?

((Out Of Craziness: Warning don't mess with Heidi while she is hunting.))
((Outfit: Same as photo.))
((Accompanied by: Riven: Kirby Heidi: No one))
((Location: Riven: School Hallway Heidi: Courtyard))

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "Y'know. I've spent so much time with A.I.s I think I'm a little crazy."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "I'm just a knight. Nothing special, wait. Does turning into a fire sword and back count as special?"

User Image

Hikaru smiled and gave Terra a thumbs up. "There we go." He blinked and said "The hand? Sure I can remove it." He said "A few side effects, nothing too bad. Just numbness and slight irritation. But after I remove it you won't be able to get another mechanical limb on that arm. It will cause too much strain on your nerves and then bad things happen." Hikaru took a breath and said "But a mechanical glove can be arranged." Hikaru paused then said "Oh wait, I can remove the hand now if you want."
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

His body quaking as he could feel the moon's energy rising, Kiaku kept his eyes locked onto the figure. His tail moving in a more serpentine manner, he listened to their voice. "Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm probably the only one who sleeps outside," He said with an odd cockiness to his voice. It was quite odd for him to behaving in such a way, but he had been taking notes of how the other students acted before fighting one another. It only seemed proper to act this way, before engaging someone in battle.

As the figure took to the sky, his eyes widened as he looked up at the girl. Noticing the circle behind her, he stared blankly at it. It looked so similar to the ones that appeared whenever he was tapping into his own powers. "W-Why do you have those too?" He asked out loud as the wave of red energy approached him. Closing his eyes, a set of golden runes appeared around his limbs. Mere moments before it had reached him, the young dragon felt a strange sense of familiarity over the moment he was having.

Moving back, he kept his gaze locked onto his attacker. There was only one thing he could do in this moment and he needed to start. "Fine, I will show you!" He shouted loudly as he jumped up. As the runes began to rotate around his limbs, they seemed to expand and circle around him. Baring his fangs, he only could grin as the runes reattached to his limbs, glowing as small particles of energy gathered to him.

Landing on the ground, small white spheres began to rise out of the ground. "Are you ready? Touzainanboku Ryuu-Ken! Dragonic Rush!" He yelled out as he raised his hand up. Opening up the palm of his hand, he focused on it. As quickly as the spheres had risen from the ground, they rushed towards his hand and began to gather as one. Moving his hand back, he quickly struck it with the palm of his hand and watched as it went flying towards the challenger.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:In the courtyard of the school, under the scarlet full moon!
Gotta support!:My dance partner, within the scarlet moon
Song of the Soul: Battle in the Scarlet Moon!
Not empty for once: I can finally get to test out my own additions to Touzainanboku Ryuu-Ken's techniques!
What do ya say big guy?:

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Clashing echoes surrounded the school, The figure watched as her opponent counter attacked with his own, questioning her about her own magic, she chose not to answer this though

she grinned as she watched the orbs lazily, and raised her hand against it...

The resulting explosion filled the sky with smoke, as the smoke faded away the figure was there hand still opened, unscratched by the attack, she smiled at him showing her fangs once more and said

"Defeating a blood ancient like me takes a lot more than that~...."

she opened her palm once again and gathered energy once again, this time the energyformed into another blood spear, she then yelled out

"Gungnir!"

She then tossed the power-filled spear towards him, its blade screeching as it rode the wind

S T A T U S :

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

Gene Starwind

Gene sighed as he arrived a ways away from the fighting and smiled as he watched them fight taking in every technique he saw and smiled unlike someone else he wouldn't sneak his way to watch the fight he was out where if someone would look they would see him and he kept a hand on his sword doing the honorable thing and waiting his turn no matter which way this bout ended the vampire would probably be tired and that worked in his advantage if she would accept his challenge and using his other hand he played around with some darkness ball's like ying yang balls to loosen up his other hand
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight

Watching the small explosion, Kiaku merely stood still as he caught a glimpse of the figure's smile as the smoke faded away. Listening to her, he stared blankly at the being. His eyes glowing in the moon's light, the runes around his limbs separated from his body once more. "You chose a bad night to fight me," He said with a calm expression. As they expanded and rotated around his body in a column, he continued to glare at being.

Not even moving as the crimson spear was thrown at him, his eyes seemed to change their focus to the moon. As the spear drew closer, a beam of light came crashing down to the base of the runes. A roar echoing from the light, a green dragon shot out towards the figure. Slashing its claws at them being, it quickly descended towards the ground. Landing outside of the courtyard, it roared once again as it turned towards the vampire.

Stomping down on the ground, the changed dragon's tail rose into the air. Slamming his tail down on the ground, he let out a blood curdling shriek. Closing its eyes, spheres of energy began to rise from the ground and gather into a rather large sphere behind the beast's back spikes. Raising its head towards the figure, the eyes of the beast opened up, glowing red like the moon above....

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:In the courtyard of the school, under the scarlet full moon!
Gotta support!:My dance partner, within the scarlet moon
Song of the Soul: Battle in the Scarlet Moon!
Not empty for once: Roar loudly!!!
What do ya say big guy?:

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

As the boy transformed into a hulking dragon, the figure was filled with laughter and delight
                    giggling she flew higher just out of reach to further irritate him then said

"Nice trick!~, I got one too!"

an arcane circle then appeared before her as she dove straight down passing through out, a glow of red, and out came a small bat rushing towards the dragon followed by thousands of other bats that had appeared out of the circle

their fangs bared and high pitch screeching filled the air, as they barrage one after another at the dragon, the true vampire hiding in the midst of the army of winged creatures of the night

S T A T U S :

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

Gene Starwind

Gene at first couldn't believe his eyes a dragon in his dimension they were all but lore but he was staring at one and with his other hand bit his fingernail figuring out how to beat the vampire was easy enough since in his dimension it was considered mandatory for all werewolf's to be trained to take down a vampire but a dragon with its thick hide he would need a powerful attack to even graze that natural armor and considering he was a safe distance away he just watched for now and let out a sigh just watching these two fight was enough to give him some good image training material for later but for now he kept his eye's open and his mouth shut two creature's as powerful as this he didn't want to come between well the dragon no but if it was a vampire on vampire fight he would definitely jump in but in this instance he wanted to see how a vampire stacked up against a dragon
User Image
"The raging Beast within"
You and I are the same in the way that
We have our own styles that we won't change

Growling as the vampire seemed to mock him, the dragon's eyes narrowed as he seemed to smirk. With little to no time passing, the being launched her attack at him. As a wave of bats rushed at him, he showed little to no care about them. His eyes glowing red, he stared into the swarm. It was as if he knew something was wrong with what was being done. Clenching his fists, he stepped back, keeping his left foot forward. The glow fading, he quickly twirled around and swung his massive tail into the swarm. Releasing a mighty roar, he stepped back after the swing and began to let out a low hiss, ready to keep on fighting if need be...

Yours is filled with evil, and mine's not
There is no way I can lose!

User Image

The stomping grounds:In the courtyard of the school, under the scarlet full moon!
With or against:My dance partner, within the scarlet moon
The theme of the roar: Battle in the Scarlet Moon!
The few thoughts...: Roar loudly!!!
W-What?!:

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

The real test comes forth~

The bats flocked and twirled around dodging the swipe, the red eyes from the creatures envelope as they turn into a tornado of black wings, the wind gushing through inside it, as the tornado grew in strength before the dragon, then it slowly faded, one by one the bats flew away into the scarlet sky, leaving a lone figure standing in the grounds, it bared its fangs at the dragon, with its hand on its brown school bag...

she took something out , it was a sphere of some sort, adorned with black and white spots, she placed it down unto the field and stepped on it, it was a soccer ball...

"Heh...I'm the Ace Striker of my Academy, wonder what happens if I use my soccer skills in battle~"

as soon as the word "battle" left her lips she was gone in a flash of red, appearing above the dragon, with the soccer ball , she twirled around and went for a bicycle kick, engulfing the soccer ball in red energy

"Take this!"

Sending the red ball of energy towards the dragon's torso...

S T A T U S :
User Image
"The raging Beast within"
You and I are the same in the way that
We have our own styles that we won't change

Growling as the bats began to fly around them, the energy that had gathered behind the dragon began to merge with him. Letting out a booming roar, sparks began to fly from the spikes that lined his back. Feeling the wind die down, he merely stood still as the bats began to disappear. Annoying little buggers, but what he was more concerned with was the being whom was left behind. Staring at the vampire with his emerald green eyes, his tail began to sway in the air.

Cocking his head back as they pulled out a soccer ball, he was unable to react to what he was seeing. The girl planned on using that in an attack. Laughable, wasn't it? His eyes narrowing as her position changed, he quickly raised his arm as she kicked the energy engulfed ball at him. Opening the clawed palm up, a giant rune ring appears in front of him. Upon the ball's collision with the ring, it seemed as if the ring had only stopped it to start absorbing the energy that was in the soccer ball. By the time it was all gone, the ring disappeared, dropping the ball before the dragon.

Red sparks flying from the dragon's claws, he let out a low hiss as he opened his maw. Glaring at the vampire, a voice echoed in his head. He knew it far to well. "Fox Fire!" The feminine voice shouted in his head as the dragon raised his claws up. Slashing down, waves of flames erupted from the very tips of his claws, flying towards the vampire. The owner of the voice though...Why did it bother him so much?

Yours is filled with evil, and mine's not
There is no way I can lose!

User Image

The stomping grounds:In the courtyard of the school, under the scarlet full moon!
With or against:My dance partner, within the scarlet moon
The theme of the roar: Battle in the Scarlet Moon!
The few thoughts...: Fox...fire...? That...isn't my power...
W-What?!:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces