The siren angel of life

Runa Fenix, Sai & Zessen
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire, Runa's pet & Runa's partner and weapon

Kaelyn Levea & Rana
The Naga Princess & Kaelyn's guardian

Starlite, Emily & Rolverk
A creature of earth & Starlite's partners and weapons

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Starlite smiled at Hikaru and nodded "I understand.." when he tanked her she shook her head "I'm always around to help." she looked at the portal and sighed. Then she felt herself start to float into the air and blinked "Why see you? I'm coming too you goof." she smiled at him as she started to move herself over to the carts, grabbing the one with the baby stuff, pulling it up with her. "No way I'm leaving this behind." she looked at Fuuenken "Hey help me out!" she called out to him and Rolverk.

Emily started to float up and squeaked "I HATE FLOATING!" she curled up all scared.

Rolverk nodded at Fuuenkens words to Kirby before he smiled "That's true. It's possible once you get back you won't have to worry anymore." he looked at his sister started to float and freak out. He laughed at her "Emily calm down. It's not Zessen tormenting you. We're going home." he looked at Starlite and nodded grabbing each cart, one in each hand to start pulling them up with them. "Fuuenken grab the food cart, we should be able to get them there."

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Saylea felt herself being lifted of the ground and let it go as she was more or less use to the feeling.

Runa groaned lightly as she felt her shoulder being shook. "Home?" she mumbled out. Opening her eyes, she saw she was floating into the air. There were no powers in this world and she wouldn't use them while she was asleep. She squeaked, grabbing Emmett, clinging to him "How are we floating?"

Zessen looked at Aquais and nodded in agreement about the test. Then he felt himself lift off the ground "That is a good feeling." he laughed "Oh floating brings back memories." he looked at Aquais waiting to see what she would do.

Meala smiled at Perrin when he told her they would find a way no matter what. She gasped in surprise when she started floating. She grabbed Perrin and held onto him as he spoke "Good.. the weapons worried me." she kissed him back "Are you sure that's a good idea?" she bit her lip still worried about her siren song effecting him.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Kaelyn looked at Kiaku as he flailed, only to realize she was floating too. "What is the world?" she squeaked. She looked at Rana who looked perfectly alright with what was going on. That woman always seemed fine about a lot of things.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Hielet looked at Clear as he started it up. She clapped her hands around a bit of the power the moved around. Using it she opened a portal to the main hall of the school, with some effort. Once it was open, she grabbed grabbed the chair throwing it through, making sure everyone was through before she stepped through and closed it. Then she collapsed to her knees panting. That was not her main source of magic. It hurt to do and it took a lot out of her the smallest of things.

User Image
Hielet Manwa
Evil psycho witch

((Out Of Candy: ))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Emmett RichardsXXXXXXXXKirbyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAquaisXXXXXXXXXXXTerra Ironpriest
User Image

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

My father said I would carry his title some day. He never said I would carry it in shame.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Aquais, when the floating began, made a high pitched sound of surprise and began flailing around. This lasted only a moment though, as she quickly realized why they were floating. Something this magical had to mean they were going home! "Something magical! This means we're going home! Woo!"

Emmett couldn't help but laugh when Runa squeaked and clung to him when she realized they were floating. "Don't worry, this is how we're getting home. Soon you'll have your cute little ears and tail back. They really completed your image." She'd also be getting the usage of her legs back, but he felt that bringing it up like that probably wouldn't be the best idea. He was rather happy to getting back home and he did not want to ruin the mood by bringing up something Runa was so sensitive about.

Kirby nodded at Rolverk when he spoke. He didn't like that "possible" part, but he kept quiet. They were floating now, so talking about stuff probably wasn't a good idea anyways. As they got closer to the portal, he noticed familiar faces also floating. His turned his head away from Emmett and Runa when he noticed them. Runa was freaking out and Emmett was calming her down and making a joke. Kirby didn't want to ruin that by being . . . well, by being Kirby.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
Outfits: E K A T

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Kirby - Misery Loves My Company
Aquais - Die Young
Terra - No More

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "Y'know. I've spent so much time with A.I.s I think I'm a little crazy."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "I'm just a knight. Nothing special, wait. Does turning into a fire sword and back count as special?"

User Image

Hikaru chuckled. "Woops." Fuuenken said to Starlite "How? I can't move." Hikaru said "Pretend your swimming." "I can't!" Hikaru rolled his eyes. "Oh for god's sake. Hold Miyaru." Fuuenken took the baby while Hikaru slowly made his way to help Starlite. Hikaru grabbed the food cart and nodded to Rolverk. "Alright I got it. So Fuuenken seriously can't swim?" Fuuenken held Miyaru in his arms. "Let's think. I'm FIRE. Last time I checked that didn't go well with water. Or does Alteria not follow basic laws of the universe?" Hikaru said "Yeah. We didn't. That's why I traveled through time. Quit complaining and help."

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Today is the Day I explain to you Who We ARE!
User Image

User ImageUser Image

"My Name is Yoka... The Dream Boy of Dark Winds..." -Yoka Namizou

"The Witch of Time! Divamore is what they call me!" -Divamore Namizou

"The Name is Scarlet! The Flowing Warrior of Ultima" -Scarlet Oniyania

This Team comes a long way...

User Image

~__Excuse me__~

Clear was suddenly pulled in the Portal, with Hielet. He landed with a thud and stood up as quickly as he landed. As Hielet Closed the Portal, Clear looked over at the school and BOOM! The Barrier was now all over the School. That was the cue to bring the students back. "Gate Pull" He looked over at the gate, and suddenly, the gate opened! Clear walked over towards Hielet and pat her on the back, "Good Job..." He smiled at her.

The Gate Rift was now slowly giving away a draft of wind, then a powerful blast of gravity was forced out the gate. Pulling all those who was near the gate.
--

The Students at Londona was now getting pulled to the gate, as if it was a rope pulling them forcefully. All of the students should had felt a small pain in their stomach, but as is well. They was pulled into the Gate... but

"We are going home!" Yoka floated towards the Gate. Then he was suddenly pulled down on his leg. He looked down to see that Akyo was grabbing on to him. He stared down at her and sighed, "Akyo...you...what are yo-.."

"I need to go with you.." Akyo interrupted him, as she climbed on to his back. "...I don't need to be here anymore.... I need to be in that new world...along with you...Yoka.." She explained, as she held on to him with all her might.

Scarlet and Diva looked up at Yoka, and sighed. Divamore didn't even know the girl, and she already knew she was trouble. She looked over at Scarlet, who was focused on the Woman that was on Yoka. "...Do you know that girl?" She asked her, "Because I already don't like her..." She was actually more jealous than angry at the girl. She was all over Yoka... That should be her... But Divamore thought that in the dark part of her mind.

"...." Scarlet was still staring at the woman. Dirge was right next to her, as they started to get pulled into the Portal. "..." With a reflex, she held on to Dirge's hand and squeezed. She was suddenly stared for a moment from the sudden stomach pain, but all in all, she was calm and ready to leave. Also in the back of her head, she knew that Akyo...was going to be trouble once they get back. "Divamore...we need to keep watch on that little girl on Yoka..."

"...Way ahead of you.." Divamore nods to her favor, as she continued to look at the mysterious woman.

"...Finally..." Nato jumped ahead of the group towards the gate. "...I've grown tired of this place.....Time to go back to the Masquerade...." How long has he been there? Nato hasn't made a appearance at all during this entire event. Nato was hiding the entire time, as he sat in the tree, healing his bones and skin. He was awaiting to go home already, and he didn't want to deal with students and teachers...that was normal. "...I need to see my group..."

--
Soon all the students/teachers that was pulled into the gate, was now in EMHS. They all landed in front of the Gate, as Clear stood in front of all of them. Nato rushed out of the group and gave Clear and hard look. Then he ran off and surged himself in power. A portal was suddenly cast in front of him, and he jumped right inside. Clear looked over at him and sighed a bit. Just a normal problem to deal with of course.

Turning back to the Students, Clear gave a quiet smile before he spoke. "Welcome back guys..." He grinned, "...To the New EMHS..."

"...Awesome..." Yoka, Diva, and Scarlet Spoke with amazement. "Excuse us please!" Then without warning, they all went to their Dorms and their specific rooms and instantly took a time to get cleaned up. Hey they've been dirty since last spring... They have to clean up some time.

Akyo was no where in sight.

~__We are speaking__~

User Image

User ImageUser Image

"Hey I'm Clear...AND I RUN THIS PLACE..!" -Clear Marrona

"The Masquerade King.. I'm rumored as the Deadly Nato" -Nato Oniyania

"Akyo... Madness is the only way..." -Akyo Gorezen

A wonderful paradise of power...

User Image

[[Ok. Over. Cripes: New Layout for me! The Actual Beginning of a New Ark! The Chapter of The Madlessness can now begin! ]]
Slipknot - Eyeless

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

Gene Starwind

Gene sighed as he felt a tug on his waist and looked down one last time but suddenly he felt a pain in his stomach then a sudden headache "no not now" he didnt want him to emerge at school and he looked inwardly a dark place and he looked at his other self "hey what're you doing not now" gene said and the other man cocked his head and smiled "aww but i wanna come out and play and after what happened i haven't come out in awhile come on pleaseeee" he said and gene sighed "fine but not as soon as we get back let me get around first" the other him sighed and put his fingernail in his mouth like a child pouting "alright gene but i'll come out as soon as we're relaxed" Gene sighed and nodded then his eyes widened "wait where are the other two" he said and this was his internal life the person he was talking to now he called Shougen his childlike side then there's Josen his anger and Burike his seductive side then there was him Gene cold and calculating each held a special and powerful emotion and each could take over his body when he fell asleep some days he would wake up already have eaten and put his clothes on because of Burike his clothes normally included bright colors and each was a master at a different weapon but so far he only knew of his sword mastery and Shougen's archery he didn't know josen's or burike's specialty in weapons since they rarely came out josen especially he didnt even know of josen's existence until his dad pushed him to far one day and gene woke up to his dad's bloody body he lived but his dad never angered gene again but he didn't want anybody to know his other side's since people seemed to get freaked out by Burike suddenly comming out but his introspection was interupted by Suzuka and his eyes widened "w-what the hell" he said and looked at her then he tried not to look too happy with a smirk he trie"Burike and Josen are resting since you wont let them out they have been pretty bored especially Josen with all thats been happening he's been riled up and the only thing holding him back was the turn off that he didn't have any powers to make his rampage more exciting and Burike has been riled up since you met suzuka" Gene gulped he didnt know what to make of that Josen and Burike making their moves against then on suzuka the only reason he let Shougen out is because he knew Shougen wouldn't do any real damage intentionally but he wouldn't risk being named a womanizer or an angry unapproachable man in a new school he would let them out only in controlled environments they might not like it but he sighed and rubbed Shougen's head and smiled it is said multiple personality disorder could change the person's looks by tightening or loosening certain muscles and Shougen was evidence of this his eye color was different more of a hazel and his cheeks were more high set but he smiled and nodded and he deeply breathed and opened his eye's and the scenery changed to that what was happing right now and he slumped his shoulder's thinking maybe i should let Burike out more but josen i wouldnt let him out unless there was an emergency you know we can hear you right Burike thought to gene and then chuckled and gene gulped blocking them out for now he was gonna focus on the present when they got back he needed something to keep Shougen busy yet away from other people and he started thinking of different school places with those kinds of features and he didn't have to think hard for that since Shougen was his childish side Burike was the hard one he had a hard time keeping a womanizer under wraps without women around and josen was easy he would just create a barrier around a certain location and let josen go wild he usually loved it since he could rampage and get out before anyone like the cops got there but then he heard a voice and his internal voices stopped as he looked at suzuka and his eye's widened "what the hell" he said and his mind was suddenly racing with happy thoughts but one stopped him in his tracks if he was too happy or too.....excited to see suzuka he might let Burike or Shougen out by mistake and that would NOT happen on his watch so he tried his hardest to get closer to suzuka koriko panting under his arm out of delight "looks like your along for the ride we're going to another dimension where the school for gifted elemental's is just hang on and we'll get through this" he said and smiled at her offering his hand yet guarding his mind against any 'unwanted' intrusion's sorry Shougen looks like i'll have to put off letting you out for awhile while i deal with suzuka and do me a favor and dont let Burike know about this if he got wind he would stop at nothing to come out and see her for himself" gene thought and an image popped into his head of an at first depressed shougen then he noddedand gene sighed a shiver going up his spine then he saw the scenery change for real and smiled nodding at clear looking around he practicly jumped for joy putting down koriko before he changed into a Wolf and stretched then turning back he practiced his element "is it good to be back" he said and smiled shadows gathering at his feet then thinning into tentacle like things slowly reaching for his face "its nice to see you too" he said unlike most he saw his element as alive with needs and feelings like him and he sighed then suddenly remembering suzuka he turned to her "like he said welcome to EMHS i guess you'll be enrolling here" he said and intended it to be a light hearted joke

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Dirges sprawling was ended when Scarlet grabbed his hand. At first he began to blush, but now he noticed why she had gripped his hand. Akyo was coming with them...they would definitely have to prepare for the struggle ahead...call it superstition, he knew in his gut something was up, and so did Scarlet.

As the Sanctus and Malem made it down from the portal, they all looked at each other in question. Dirge watched as Scarlet left and turned to the others. "Have we...?" He began to ask. They were unsure what to do, even Sapientia seemed confused. "We have returned....but....our wings? Our mortality?" She asked, though in the case of both races that each, if not murdered or killed, could live an eternity, as an immortal. Although, with the was going about immortality seems a thing of the past, possessed by those only who are shielded by those giving up their eternal life.

It came as a shiver, each of them received a large shudder down their spines, and they felt themselves become filled with an internal feeling. Like one was being renewed, or being given something that was long gone. Cory was the first in the air, running up a tree and pushing off, letting his wings spread as he took to the sky. The Malems traditional black and purple wings taking the sky underneath its wings. Dirge followed, his large, aether modified wings following. Sapientia was next, her thin wings with an unusually large wingspan lifting her body. Saltatio stepped beside Impermissus, who seemed hesitant. "Has your strength returned, Impermissus?" He asked. Impermissus looked to his hand and made a fist. turning to the tree Cory had ran up he gave it a single punch. The tree splintered around the area of the punch, the dent going all the way through to the other side. Collapsing the tree. "Not quite...if I had my full strength I would have shattered that tree completely. Looks like I'm going to have to work it back in." He spoke, allowing his wings to spread. Largest wings out of the Sanctus, they spanned three and a half feet wide, while its wingspan was far more similar to Dirges.

Saltatio didn't yet take wing, rather, he turned to his sister, noticing her forlorn expression. "What be on your mind, dear sister?" He asked, Memorias head snapping up. "I...its nothing, brother...I just have to learn from my mistakes." She spoke, looking more mature then she normally did. Perhaps this was because despite the blood relation Saltatio was still the leader of the most elite legion of Sanctus. Even being a human she understood what that meant. "We all learn from our mistakes. It is in living nature that we make mistakes. Whether or not we learn from them is something only a stronger individual can do." He spoke, finally letting his wings spread and lift off.

Every one of the Sanctus seemed to have their unique set of wings. Dirge's had an armored piece that controlled the flow of aether in his wings after he had decided to fuse his wings with shining aether (which is rare and hard to extract) to enhance his flight. Impermissus's was tinted in brown, some areas being familiar to that of a hawk. There was no visible flow of aether yet the brawn of his wings made it clear aether wasn't needed to assist his flight. Sapientia's seemed more plain, the only unique part of it being its unbelievable wingspan. Though thin, this works out best for Sapientia's flight pattern. Cory's wings was even unique in the Malem setting, having tints of purple and some areas glowing with power. His wings were both wide and long, its dark feathers giving clear ideas as to his stealthy style. Saltatios was tinted in blue, aether flowing clearly along each bit of his wings. Veins were clear with the strong glow of aether and the feathers were taken by waves of blue that faded in and out with the passing of the aether, flowing from one part of him to the next.

During their flight and practicing on some of their old powers just reunited, one by one they dispersed to their quarters. Checking their things, cleaning up, catching up and reading old letters. Receiving pay and news on current events. Dirge's room was still dark, but seemed more gloomy then ever without Aiva around. Although he knew he had to move on. Now, though, he had to find a new kisk. That necklace was what was bringing him back every time he died. That necklace was a hard craft, making a regular kisk would be far too obvious. He needed to find a new masked kisk, he could not afford to die before then. Impermissus's room, of course, seemed rather blunt. With only what he needed excluding the fact he had a modified punching bag. Sapientias room was nearest to the library, her room more gloomy than Dirge's, and that was intentional. Dark candles lit the room that was filled with dark books and odd symbols. Saltatios room was next to his sisters, painted pure white and with its set of luxuries. Cory's room? Plain. Only had what was already there when he got there and a mini-fridge for his drinks and some food.
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

As he drew closer and closer to the giant opening, Kiaku's pupils slitted as he felt something returning to him. Letting out his signature roar as he was sucked inside, he found himself floating in what seemed to be a vast space. Looking around for a moment, he stared at the stars that seemed to surround him. "W-What is this place?" He asked himself as he felt as if he was still being pulled around. Lifting his head up towards a bright light that was ahead of him, a smile came across his face as he could feel his tail swaying. "Welcome back my old friend," He said with a grin as he looked ahead.

Hitting the bright light, a rune ring appeared before the gate as the young dragon was shot out at full blast. Hitting the ground hard, he began to roll across it for a moment, before coming to a stop. His face against the ground, he slowly began to wag his tail as he force himself up. Shaking the dirt off of his body, he looked over at Clear and began to smile happily. The sight of that man was definitely a good sign that he was back home, the only down side would have been that he was probably well aware of how the young dragon's attendance record actually looked, considering he didn't even know what his classes were...

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:Welcome back home, ne?
Gotta support!:Everyone is together!
Song of the Soul: ...Welcome home!
Not empty for once: This is definitely new!!!
What do ya say big guy?:

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I don't see the world as others do.
I don't just watch the things that change the world.

Riven Focal Hoffmeister
User Image

I see the many worlds it could be.
I make the things that change the world.

User Image

Riven was roaming through the halls trying to find somebody when he looked out a window and noticed a somewhat large gathering of people coming through an extra-dimensional gate in the courtyard. He rose an eyebrow and shook his head, Found the people Heidi. Meet me in the courtyard. Heidi groaned to herself as she quickly went off back in the direction she had come from. The small cat was able to easily beat her partner to the door to the courtyard and was able to make it outside since there was plenty of people coming inside to head to their rooms. She sat next to the doors observing things while she waited for Riven.

Her wait wasn't that long since he made it to the door about a minute after her. The cat made the easy spring up to his shoulder and looped her tail halfway around his neck as he started to make his walked over to the people that was still standing there stopping within a few feet of them. How odd a bunch this is. Though the good news is that I don't see any of your kind here. The man shrugged trying to pinpoint which person would be the headmaster of the school. He hadn't exactly been invited to here it had been something that Heidi had somehow found out about and he preferred to not know how his feline companion got the information. Riven gave a small shrug as he replied back to her thought, "Yeah though this also means that my training might be a bit slower. Now which person would be the headmaster?"The cat just rolled her eyes, "So you just want to let everyone I can talk? I was hoping to get some use out of people thinking I was just a regular cat. And about the headmaster just wait, eventually we will find that out I am sure." She softly sighed as she muttered, "Sometimes he has patience and sometimes he doesn't. It is enough to drive a cat to claw his eyes out."

User Image

I could recreate the world.
All the worlds I see have flaws.

Heidi Belladonna Hoffmeister
User Image

But which world do I want to be in?
How would I like to change the world?

((Out Of Craziness: ))
((Outfit: Same as photo.))
((Accompanied by: Each other.))
((Location:Roaming the school hallways then out in the courtyard. ))
User Image
Sollux Thompson

Watching something may be fun,

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Sollux brushed himself off as soon as he landed from the portal and walked over to the headmaster as he greeted everyone to the new EMHS building. "So, new school building, huh? And the use of alchemical portals as well to move pretty much everyone... Your powers must be something to be reckoned with, Headmaster Clear," Sollux wondered aloud.

"And something to analyze, of course. He obviously must have a secret of some kind, he thought to himself, keeping the usual boredom ridden look. At the same time, his brain is buzzing with theories, future experiments, and even methods to expose what this school might hide. Of course people would think he's over-thinking it, but he doesn't care. He has too many ideas now to care.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

but learning it is when it starts to get interesting.

Over Our Consent: I'm playing Kingdom Hearts at the same time as this, and it is getting super annoying.

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix
&
Yukianesa

.:________________________________________________Yuki's Forms:________________________________________________:.
:.(-Human-).: :.(-Weapon-).:

.:________________________________________________Perrin's Theme Music________________________________________________:.
.:Sneaky Theme Music:.

User Image
User Image
Perrin smiled “Yes, I’m sure. ” he said to her then watched as that everyone was passing through the gate, he felt his ears and tail returned. His ears ringed from then sudden change to his normal ears, he painfully folded his ears back and grabbed his hair. The ringing lasted for a moment then slowly recedes to a stop; Perrin shook his head for a moment then rubbed his ears. “Oww…that hurt..” he said out loud then made sure that everything was returned to him then he looked over to Meala, Runa, Emmett, Zessen, and Yuki to see if they were ok.
Yuki felt as her powers had returned to her, she quickly looked around for a moment then lightly stretched “Feels good to be back, the school also looks really nice.” she said out load as she looked at all over the new buildings and the new courtyard.

User Image

Out Of Chocolate .: :.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Not even gold and silver can

[OOC: Hold on Guys... Because my Laptop decided that it was a good FREAKING Idea to delete my freaking Layouts....]]

break the two of us...

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

Meala
The siren angel of life

Runa Fenix, Sai & Zessen
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire, Runa's pet & Runa's partner and weapon

Kaelyn Levea & Rana
The Naga Princess & Kaelyn's guardian

Starlite, Emily & Rolverk
A creature of earth & Starlite's partners and weapons

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Zessen laughed at his sister before he just waited for them to get through the portal. When they landed on the other side, he groaned as he stretched. Then he quickly and on purpose made a big gust of wind go around Yuki and Aquais, to mess up their hair more then anything. Then he looked at Runa trying not to give himself away.

Runa looked at Emmett and blushed "You are such a silver tongue." she giggled lightly and still held onto Emmett. When they got through the portal, she felt her tail and ears reappear. She put her ears to her head, closing her eyes tightly from the ringing. Burying her face into Emmett's chest she waits a few moments before she tries to stand on her own. Smiling she kissed Emmett and hugged him "It's good to be home." she was trying to ignore her headache from the ringing.

Saylea went through the gate, feeling her power back she didn't even bother to stick around for Clear's hello.

Meala went through the gate and gasped lightly as she felt her wings reappear on her back and her power flow through her. Closing her eyes, she felt nauseous again. She heard Perrin and frowned "You going to be alright?" she looked up seeing his ears and smiled. Reaching up and petting them lightly she giggled. "I love your ears." she put her head on his shoulder. Hearing Clear, she turned her head enough to look at the headmaster.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Starlite looked at Fuuenken and frowned before she looked at Hikaru, smiling lightly. Watching him as he handed Miyaru to Fuuenken and helped her and Rolverk, the carts started to float up with them and through the portal. Landing on the side of hers she sighed "Well that makes things so much easier then buying it all again." she looked around and smiled "We should go look at the dorms and get set up." she started to push one of the carts away.

Rolverk rolled his eyes as his brother before he looked at Hikaru, giving him a nod before he looked at the portal. As they entered he landed a little hard with a grunt "Damn… being human is a lot lighter." he looked at Emily then Starlite. "I have to change back… Can't stay like this." he changed into a pistol and flew into Starlite's hand.

Emily was still freaking when they got the other side. Landing with a loud thud, she gasped from pain and surprise before she also transformed into her pistol form.

Starlite picked up Emily and put the two in her belt before she started to push the cart again toward the dorms. Hearing Clear she smiled "It looks amazing Headmaster."

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Kaelyn looked at the portal then at Kiaku. She noticed his off look and let it go. Looking back at the portal as they got closer. When they went through it she saw darkness for a moment before she saw a different school. Looking at Clear as he spoke and smiled. Transforming a moment later to her snake tail. It felt good to have it back. With a sigh, she looked at Kiaku for a long moment before she slithered over to him "Kiaku, maybe we should look around."

Rana upon going through the gate seemed to disappear into the shadows instantly.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Hielet felt the pat on her back, her eyes widened for a moment before she heard Clear speak two words. They shocked her, looking up at him as he walked to the students she just stared completely unsure of what just happened.

User Image
Hielet Manwa
Evil psycho witch

((Out Of Candy: Replies for Ninja, TB, Outlaw, Kiaku, and Dark))

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Suzuka Hiroshima
& Bandit

Suzuka looked at Gene, almost scared as she floated toward the portal. She didn't know what was going on. When Gene reached his hand out to her, she reached her free one, taking his. Hearing his words about where they were going, she nodded but she was scared. Why would she be going there? She didn't belong there. Looking at the portal as it got closer. When she moved through it something happened. She could feel it, it felt right but very strange. When She landed on the others side, she started to glow. Her eyes widened as she saw Clear. Then she looked at Gene her eyes still wide for a moment before the glow around grow much brighter. She dropped Bandit and she sketchbook, grabbing her head. Bandit landed on his feet, staring at Suzuka worried. Her eyes closed tight and she screamed in pain before she collapsed to the ground, falling unconscious.

((Out Of Candy: Reply for Kurent and Dark))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....
My father said I would carry his title some day.
He never said I would carry it in shame.

I'm Aquais, the Outrage weapon of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

They say powerful beings find anger when they have no room for love.
Dunno about that love part, but I sure am one angry b*****d.
Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Emmett shrugged and said with a smile, "I grew up around performers, my honeyed words are made for things like this. Using them to make you blush is one of my favorite ways to use them." Emmett held on to Runa as they continued to float up towards the portal. It was rather nice actually. Next time they cuddled, he would make sure they did it in the sky. But for now, they had to get through the portal. As they passed, Emmett felt a bit of pain in his stomach, but it wasn't that much and it was well worth it to get home. Now back in their universe, Emmett put his hand up to the side of his head to feel for his ears. Ah, good, elven again. Looking down at Runa, he saw she had regained her nekoness. When she stood on her on, he smiled, happy that she was free to use her legs again. With the kiss and the hug, the smile of course grew. "Yeah, that human thing was getting old. I missed doing this." As he spoke, he lifted one of his hands and smiled as he felt the energy gather in it and form itself into the familiar shape of the chakram. Watching as Impermissus destroyed a tree, he decided he would destroy one too instead of just letting the energy disappear. He tossed it at a different tree, his smile growing as it cut tree in half. "That's rather fun, actually. But maybe we shouldn't be destroying school property so soon after it's rebuilt. . . ." As his mind was distracted by his returning powers and talking with Runa, he did not notice that as soon as his link came back with Kirby, Kirby began blocking him out, so he couldn't read his thoughts or know what he was feeling.

Aquais was happily prancing around and watering the grass until she felt Zessen's wind. She giggled as he did it, but then she noticed that it was messing up her hair. Which was not appreciated. And he did it to Yuki too! She shot a blast of water at him, not to harm him, but to make him soaking wet for messing up her hair. "Hah! Take that Zessen!"

Kirby continued on floating up, wincing a bit at the pain in his stomach. But it sort distracted him from the emotions, so he didn't really mind it. And it would last until they were gone, so it was perfect. As he came through the portal however, he felt no different other than the physical changes and then mental link with Emmett. Why didn't the emotions go away? Not wanting to bother Emmett with this, he blocked him out of the link. Sure, being the nature guardian who created him, Emmett could forceably unblock the link, but he never did as he wanted the two to be equals. He had no idea who to talk to about this. Rolverk had seemed kind of concerned, but he and Emily had returned to their pistol forms and probably didn't want to talk at the moment. Maybe he'd talk to him later. For now though, Kirby felt that he could use some rest. He changed into his fisher form and scurried off to the dorm room he shared with Emmett and Aquais. It wasn't that cluttered even with three people, as Aquais actually had her own dorm room right next to it. Which she basically used as an oversized closet because she always stayed in Emmett's dorm. They also had a lot of expensive things that didn't actually get used that often, like a huge TV, gaming systems, and three high end laptops(one for each of them). If you judged the three just by looking in their rooms, you'd suspect that none of them ever left it, even though they really only used the room for sleeping. Emmett and Aquais just really enjoyed wasting money.

Terra continued to float up towards the portal. Normally, she would not be a big fan of floating, but being in the air was no more discomforting than being on the earth below was, so she didn't mind. Also, the floating meant going home, which was what she really wanted. There was pain to accompany the passing through, but she'd felt worse so she'd put up with it. As she passed through the portal and found herself on the ground she felt her connection with the earth come back. She felt . . . whole? like a part of her been restored? It was hard to put it into words, but those were the ones that came closest to describing how it felt. Watching as Impermissus and Emmett destroyed some trees while trying their powers. She kind of felt like trying hers as well. But she didn't want to kill a tree. They were good for the earth. She lifted a few small pebbles and span them around while floating them above her hand. She smiled, glad to have this part of her back. Of course, she was still missing her hand, but she had the mechanical one and it could grow back in a few months if she decided to have the mechanical one removed. She'd talk with Hikaru about it later. Ugh, she still needed to ask about the student teacher thing. But he was talking with Starlite for now, so she'd wait until she could get him alone. For now, she kind of felt like heading back to her dorm room and resting. She made her way to it and entered. Her room was had two large book shelves and several gemstones floated near the walls. Everything else was rather basic. It felt rather spiritual and earthy inside, just the way Terra liked it.

Ambrosius, after a long journey of flying, finally found himself at Elemental Masters High School. He landed in the courtyard where he saw many people gathered. His black wings disappeared as he looked around. His luggage, which would have been just a single bag if not for the musical instruments he brought, floated behind him, supported by his telekinesis. It seems a bunch of people were returning from a portal of some kind. He looked over the man that had welcomed them back. Ambrose could sense that he was extremely powerful. He was going to guess that this was the headmaster. Approaching him, he introduced himself. "I am Ambrosius, the new music teacher. Would I be correct in assuming that you are the headmaster here?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: Getting rid of Terra and Kirby for now.
Also stole Major's ideas of killing trees and descrbing the dorm rooms))
Outfits: Em Ki Aq Te Am

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Kirby - Misery Loves My Company
Aquais - Die Young
Terra - No More
Ambrosius - Until the End

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash