The siren angel of life

Runa Fenix, Sai & Zessen
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire, Runa's pet & Runa's partner and weapon

Kaelyn Levea & Rana
The Naga Princess & Kaelyn's guardian

Starlite, Emily & Rolverk
A creature of earth & Starlite's partners and weapons

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Starlite smiled lightly before she nodded "Miyaru, it's a beautiful name for what I know is going to be a beautiful girl." she looked at the others "Well I can make a record if you would like. I can make sure to take it back with us when we go." she started to walk toward the nearest building "You're lucky, Hikaru. I can make her some clothes and such." she looked at him "Hope you don't mind me stepping in a little but something tells me you don't know a thing about children."

Emily and Rolverk looked at Fuuenken then Hikaru then Starlite before shrugging and followed Starlite as she walked away.

User Image
Hielet Manwa
Evil psycho witch

((Out Of Candy: Reply for Outlaw))

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Dash in the Dark Winds..

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Witch Who Stalks the Time

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

A Rouge who knows her Jewels
~~~

Yoka: "Another way of me getting a Challenge I suppose.."
~
Diva: "Jumped through all parts of time...and still nothing to eat..."
~
Scarlet: "Buying me a Drink is just a fine way of saying you want something from me lad~!"

If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"A Deal.." Clear stopped drawing on the board, and turned back to Hielet. "...That will get you away from trouble..." He gave her a serious look as he walked over towards her. "...Believe it or not... But If you are hoping to go back to the Elemental School Board to tell the Boss...Then you are going to be in HUGE Trouble..." He moved his hand out and made a snapping noise, "...That would be your head...I know this...because a old worker of mine did the same thing you've done to this school...only his was much worse... He actually killed students..." Clear sighed, "...His punishment was Banishment to the BloodBackGalaxy... And you don't want that....."

After explaining that, Clear turned around and looked back at his Chalkboard. "...At least with me...you can get another Chance... as in...you can be a teacher..." He explained. "...A Dark Arts Teacher...since my last one recently disappeared..."

--
"HAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!" Yoka continued to fall towards the school. At this rate of speed, he was surely going to die. To add that he couldn't use his powers anymore for some reason, he also couldn't land gracefully like normal without them. So this was all bad... Then he saw someone looking up at him. "....HEY YOU!!! GET SOMETHING!!..." He screamed at her, as she looked up at him with a confused facial expression. Then she realized what was happening...and went off as quick as possible towards some supples near the end of the roof. She picked up a Giant Garbage bag, with a Bamboo Stick, and toss it up to Yoka.

The Stick rush to him, and Yoka caught it barely. Even his Reflexes are slower than ever. As he was nearing the floor, he opened the Garbage bag and all of the force of the fall was divided by half. He landed hard on his feet, and had to roll in order to prevent leg injuries. He rolled over in front of the girl and landed with the bag in his face. "...Ugh....my a**..." He grumbled, as he picked the bag off his face. Yoka couldn't feel aura anymore, so he couldn't feel no danger from the woman, as he picked himself up and turned his head towards her... and... "..Thanks for sav-..."

User Image

"....ing....ing me...."
Yoka stuttered.

--
"So..." Scarlet walked inside the Gym, holding on to a piece of paper. "...This is Londona High School....And Clear was right...we was going to lose something here..." She grumbled, seeing that her Scouter was now useless and she couldn't sense anything around her. Because of that, she was now extra protective around herself. Scarlet has been here for a bit of time, as she started her tour in the middle of the main hallway of the school. That was embarrassing because people was out of class, and everyone was able to see her come out of the gate. Well really, pushed out. "...s**t I can't do anything! I don't even know if anyone is in this Gym right now.."

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

User Image
User Image
Nato Oniyania: A little fun can be a bit painful sometimes...
Akira: All Death. No Pain. Focus. Become me.

Clear Marrona: We are...what we are...

[[Outer Out Cycle: Post Towards Shifting and Major...

Isn't she a Beaut. ]]]
Alter Bridge: Coming Home

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "Y'know. I've spent so much time with A.I.s I think I'm a little crazy."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "I'm just a knight. Nothing special, wait. Does turning into a fire sword and back count as special?"

User Image

Hikaru had a nervous laugh. "Me? Bad with children?" Fuuenken crossed his arms and said "Oh really now?" Hikaru said "On second thought I'm really going to need your help." Fuuenken said "Well I'll just go talk to Rolverk and Emily." Fuuenken walked to them. "Hey." Hikaru looked back at Fuuenken then looked at Starlite.
Out Of Condoms:
Hikaru's Theme
Fuuenken's Theme

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

Meala
The siren angel of life

Runa Fenix, Sai & Zessen

Kaelyn Levea & Rana

Hielet looked at him watching as she stood there. She wasn't sure why he would bother saving her from the board. Frowning hard she sighed lightly "Why would you save me after all I have done?" compassion made no sense to her. She had never known compassion or anything of the sort. This wasn't what she was made for. "I… don't know…" she closed her eyes. What was going on? Was she defying how she was made? "What did you do to me?" she started to become guarded. "I would never defy my master and the rules of the board…" she didn't sound so sure about that and her head started to ache a little.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Starlite smiled "Thank you for admitting it. It's a good step toward being a good father." she looked around at the building "Not sure what this place is…" she frowned a little feeling the little one stir a some "I think she's waking up…" she sighed "Without my powers this is a lot harder then usual." she looked at Hikaru "We might need to hurry."

Emily looked at Fuuenken and nodded "Hi… soooo what are we going to do… I don't think we've even been human." Rolverk stayed silent for a long moment. "Maybe we should learn from the one that is human." he was looking at Starlite for a while before looking back at Emily and Fuuenken. He blinked at Emily's look "What?" "You like her!" "You are insane. She's our partner I'm just making sure she'll be alright" "Yeah whatever you said that about the last chick we had and you slept with her." "I did not… she came on to me." "Yeah yeah whatever, liar!"

User Image
Hielet Manwa
Evil psycho witch

((Out Of Candy: Post for Dark and Outlaw!))

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "Y'know. I've spent so much time with A.I.s I think I'm a little crazy."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "I'm just a knight. Nothing special, wait. Does turning into a fire sword and back count as special?"

User Image

Hikaru said "Not to be rude but I don't see why everyone is freaking out. So we're normal. I get it." Fuuenken said "The only reason your not freaking out is because you have no penalty! Alpha ran all your equipment for you!" Hikaru said "Explain the-" Hikaru and Fuuenken paused and looked at Rolverk. "Fuuenken. Is your brother o'k?" "Hell if I know. I'm from Europe and he's from Scotland. Isn't this natural in their culture?" Hikaru said "No." Hikaru said "Rolverk. You better-" He saw Miyaru waking up. "You'd better get some rest." Fuuenken said "Your not going to yell?" Hikaru grunted and sighed. Fuuenken said "I think Rolverk hit a nerve."
Out Of Condoms:
Hikaru's Theme
Fuuenken's Theme

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix
&
Yukianesa

.:________________________________________________Yuki's Forms:________________________________________________:.
:.(-Human-).: :.(-Weapon-).:

.:________________________________________________Perrin's Theme Music________________________________________________:.
.:Sneaky Theme Music:.

User Image
User Image
Perrin looked over as Zessen had slapped Emmett awake, however he felt Kirby's heart rate was starting to slow down. s**t. He's failing.." he said as he pulled out his equipment and gather an type of power source. A laptop battery, a few cables and two empty magazines. He pulled off Kirby's shirt then placed the clips onto his chest and zapped him with the battery pack.

Yuki listened to Saylea "Perrin wanted me to check on you..would you like to take about it?" she asked even though she was told to go away.

User Image

Out Of Chocolate .: :.

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Memoria looked to Terra and shrugged, frantically thinking of what to say. "I dont know. I checked here, thats where you check peoples pulses right?" She asked, pontin to an area far off from the spot on the neck. Her silver hair fell over her face, yet it did not cover much of it, she kept it short in belief that a fighter must use short hair.

Impermissus didn't seem to move, his eyes were barely open, his skin still pale, and body still limp. "Ter....ra..." He muttered again, with his strength depleted he felt as if he were and infant trying to get up and move in this world, this state will haunt him forever.

Dirge heard Scalret call, asking if anyone was in the gym and Dirge let his blade rest on his shoulder. "I'm in here." He replied, looking towards her. "I understand how you feel....I can barely do anything now. No anima, no summons, no magic, not even...." He looked to his dead blade, all glow it once had now gone. "The school looks decent, at least....but I feel completely empty, like I was hollowed out." He mentioned, looking down, somewhat bummed out by the fact he was almost nothing in any view point now.

((OOC: WOW, this is moving fast again o_o

Reply to Dark and Mew))

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Saylea

Meala
The siren angel of life

Runa Fenix, Sai & Zessen

Kaelyn Levea & Rana

Emily looked at Fuuenken, punching him in the shoulder. "Our culture isn't that different from each others." she huffed before she looked at Rolverk with a glare. Rolverk sighed heavily before he looked at Hikaru then at Fuuenken "What nerve did I hit? I was just doing my contracted duty as a partner." "Where have I heard that ballocks before?" Emily put her hands on her hip before smacking Rolverk out the back of the head "Stop it now… I have a feeling that someone else has their eye on her." glanced at Hikaru as he seemed to walk with Starlite.

Starlite ignored them as she try to figure out what the building was and what she needed to the baby. Someone she didn't think of was money, did she drill have her money bag on her? Why couldn't she remember? With a sigh she walked over to the building, reading a sign "Housing… maybe we can find something to fit use all." she turned to look at the others blinking confused "Ummm… this is housing. We should check out the rooms… maybe there will be one big enough for all of us." she didn't know what was going on. All she notcied was Hikaru seemed upset and Rolverk rubbing his head with a pained look on his face. "I missed something didn't I?"

User Image
Hielet Manwa
Evil psycho witch

((Out Of Candy: Reply for Outlaw))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Emmett RichardsXXXXXXXXKirbyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAquaisXXXXXXXXXXXTerra Ironpriest
User Image

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

My father said I would carry his title some day. He never said I would carry it in shame.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Emmett went from "confused" to "scared" to "what the ******** Runa, that's sad and all, but I still love you." Zessen's answer gave no info and somehow pissed Runa off? Confusing. Something that would make Emmett no longer love Runa? Well, he knew she was an assassin so this had to awful. Scared. He was told she had a disability that didn't even matter unless she couldn't use her powers. Not to mention that he'd love her even if she couldn't fix it with her powers. What the ******** Runa, that's sad and all but I still love you.
Emmett gave huge sigh of relief, due to the fact that she wasn't injured and that she wasn't some sort of awful child rapist or something. He then looked her in the eyes and said, "Runa, if I stopped loving you for this, it would be the dumbest thing I ever did. I still love you, and I don't think I'll ever stop. I'm just glad that reason you're on the ground isn't some sort of life threatening injury." He then kissed her and gave her a hug and that was made kind awkward since they were both on the ground.

Kirby was the next to wake up to a slap from Zessen. He saw Emmett and Runa making out on the ground for some reason, so he had no real reason to stop his complaint like Emmett did. "Dude, what the ********? I would have woke up in a few minutes." He sat up and took a moment to decide against slapping him back.

Aquais frowned at the question. She was always a really honest person and just told what needed to be told right away, even if she didn't know how a person would react. But she didnt know how big the thing was. "I usually just tell the person that needs to know. No use sugar coating anything or dwelling on it before doing it. But um, what is it that you need to tell? And who do you need to tell?"

Terra looked at Memoria with a hopeless expression as she explained, "Thats the wrong place to check for a pulse. And if you can actually feel it there, he shouldn't be in that bad shape." terra checked his pulse the right way and found that he wasn't as bad as he looked. When he said her name again, she looked down and said, "Ah, don't worry. Well get you to the infirmary. You've just temporarily become human. Well, all of us, actually." She didn't know if he could actually hear what she was saying, but since he at last recognized her voice, she figured she might as well try to inform of what had happened, since he had been unconscious when the rest of the Sanctus were informed of this.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: @TBR: while I hate to ignore a post, Kirby's heart was not supposed to slow down. He was no worse off than Emmett, who just needed a slap to wake up.))
((Outfits: E K A T))
((Themes: E K A T))

((Aquais: Bluh type human))
((Kirby: Bluh type human))

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Saylea

Meala
The siren angel of life

Runa Fenix, Sai & Zessen

Kaelyn Levea & Rana

Zessen slapped Kirby and it worked. It seemed Perrin didn't notice as he was about to shock the poor guy. Quickly grabbing his wrist to stop his movement he heard Kirby yell at him. He smirked "Well you know Emmett was worried and all. Had to make sure you would wake." he looked at Perrin "I could have just let Perrin shock you awake but I figured my way was nicer." he got to his feet and looked over as Emmett and Runa "Good… glad that worked out." he walked away and sat on the ground near them, looking around.

Runa waited and wanted to just cry there, maybe wither away. Hearing his huge sigh, she looked at him not sure if it was a contented sigh of '******** off you cripple' or something else. When he looked into her eyes, she was prepared for the worst but that didn't come. Hearing his words she started to cry more, more out of happiness now. Her arms wrapped around him in a hug as she returned to kiss to him. She was so happy but now she just need to get off the ground. Breaking the kiss slowly burying her face in his shoulder a little, she was sitting up slightly, using him to help her with that. "I would have never thought I found such a great guy. I was so scared." she spoke softly "Thank you Emmett, thank you so much."

Meala looked at Aquais nodding lightly. That is differently somewhere they differed in personality. When she heard her asked what and who, she bit her lip lightly "Ummm.. well… I need to tell Perrin that…" she hesitated for a moment "That I'm… pregnant." she looked at Aquais with worry and a little bit of fear of her reaction to the news.

User Image
Hielet Manwa
Evil psycho witch

((Out Of Candy: Reply to TBR and Ninja.
It's ok Ninja I had Zessen take care of it smile ))

Original Noob

User Image

Fuuenken rubbed his shoulder. "O'k o'k." He looked at Hikaru with a glare. I swear this guy... Hikaru blinked and looked at Emily. "W-what? Are you saying what I have my eye on her? I do not." He looked at Starlite then back at Emily. Fuuenken said "Oh sure. Look, your face is bright red. Explain that." Hikaru looked at Starlite. "No nothing at all. Hehehe." Fuuenken rolled his eyes. "Don't even try." Hikaru nervously laughed. "So let's find some...er housing. Right!" Fuuenken sighed. Leave it to Hikaru to start a s**t storm.

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix
&
Yukianesa

.:________________________________________________Yuki's Forms:________________________________________________:.
:.(-Human-).: :.(-Weapon-).:

.:________________________________________________Perrin's Theme Music________________________________________________:.
.:Sneaky Theme Music:.

User Image
User Image
Perrin blinked as Zessen had stopped him I lightly smiled then pulled his arms back and started to put his items back. He looked around for a moment and saw that Yuk was still checking on Saylea and Meala was with Aquais. He looked over at Runa and smiled seeing that she was okay and happy.

User Image

Out Of Chocolate .: @Ninja - No fun =3= was planning on pay back from shooting Perrin with the energy ball, lol but it's cool. :.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Emmett RichardsXXXXXXXXKirbyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAquaisXXXXXXXXXXXTerra Ironpriest
User Image

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

My father said I would carry his title some day. He never said I would carry it in shame.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Kirby looked over at Emmett when Zessen spoke about him being worried. He no longer seemed very worried about him. Maybe it was because he was alive and Runa was crying? Probably. Wait, not "certainly"? Why didn't he know for sure? Kirby just realized that he couldn't read Emmett's thoughts. Also, everyone's ears were all normal. Including his! "Zessen, I just noticed that my mental link with Emmett has been broken and that my fisher ears and tail are gone. Along with Emmett's elf ears. And basically everything about everyone else. Is this some weird humanifying universe?"

Emmett looked down at her and smiled, glad to see her not have to worry about this anymore. He put arm around her and held her when she buried her face into his shoulder. "Don't worry. You can always trust me to be there for you. And to be a great guy, I guess. And you don't need to thank me for loving you. I'm fine as long as you love me back." He was expecting a sarcastic comment from Kirby, but then remembered that their link had been broken when they became human. He felt kind of alone, even though he was holding the girl he loved and with Kirby just a few feet away.

Aquais was certainly not expecting that. She looked at Meala's tummy and then back up at her face. "You're pregnant?! That's so exciting! I love babies! Kirby's not a big fan of them though. He says they're annoying. Emmett's indifferent I guess? Anyways, you should tell Perrin! I'm sure he'll be glad to have a son or daughter. Oh, and it can get along with Hikaru's daughter! Wait, so that means you and Perrin... I don't want to hear about it! I'm too innocent!"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: Best killjoy around right here. (Quick, Outlaw, give me an achievement for it!)))
((Outfits: E K A T))
((Themes: E K A T))

((Aquais: ))
((Kirby: ))

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Dash in the Dark Winds..

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Witch Who Stalks the Time

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

A Rouge who knows her Jewels
~~~

Yoka: "Another way of me getting a Challenge I suppose.."
~
Diva: "Jumped through all parts of time...and still nothing to eat..."
~
Scarlet: "Buying me a Drink is just a fine way of saying you want something from me lad~!"

If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"Oh Brother.." Clear face palms himself, as he continued to stare at Hielet. "If it's that hard for you to say yes...then go on and leave me alone... I don't care about killing you because you are too young to kill..." Clear grumbled, "Besides... The only reason Akira died, is because of his sudden usage of power... I know for a fact...that this battle would had been longer if he kept his balance of power intact... Remember all Final Bosses like that...have a Final Form..." He rambled about the last battle he just had, before returning to the chalkboard. "Anyway...If you want to go back to master... Then do that, but all you know is that you are gonna be betrayed, because the "Master" is a Betrayer..."

--
Scarlet looked over, to see that Dirge was right with her. Some reason, out of everyone else, these two would end up together in the most oddest outcomes. The thought strikes Scarlet a bit, as she took her scouter off her face, and place it in her back. Listening to him speak, she couldn't help but agree with him. This place was exactly how it looked. "...As if this is Normal..." She spoke, "...Come on...we have to find the others.."

"Are you okay?" The woman spoke to Yoka, as she crouched in front of him. Her eyes was glazing upon his, as if she was scanning him from just a look.

"........" Yoka looked right up at her eyes, and slowly succumbs into staring into them. As he stared, he felt his heart beat and a mass of red formed on his face. As he felt his face sweating, he turned away and looked over towards the blue sky. "I'm fine..."

The woman walked over to him and pull out a hand for him to grab, so she could pick him up from the ground. From that gesture, you could tell that she was a bit friendly. "...Come on get up.." She spoke to him, as her hand wiggled a bit for him.

"...."
Yoka grabbed the hand and pulled himself up, and stood in front of her. He was towering over her, as she was as short as Divamore. Maybe even shorter. Divamore was around 5'1" ...But this girl was around 5 feet even. Yoka was at least 5'8". AS he looked down at her, and she looked up at him, Yoka decided to speak... "...Uh...Where ar-.."

"...My Name is Akyo..." She suddenly interrupted him, as she continued to gaze at him with her red eyes. "...And this is Londona... You must not be around from here.."

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

User Image
User Image
Nato Oniyania: A little fun can be a bit painful sometimes...
Akira: All Death. No Pain. Focus. Become me.

Clear Marrona: We are...what we are...

[[Outer Out Cycle: Post for Shifting and Major.]]]
Alter Bridge: Coming Home

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Saylea

Meala
The siren angel of life

Runa Fenix, Sai & Zessen

Kaelyn Levea & Rana

Saylea looked at Yuki again before she nodded, then shook her head "Oh I don't know… I don't understand any other this. Jealous of my sister, happy for her, feeling abandoned, and alone and other things I don't get. Like I hurt in my heart and yet I feel fine. I'm angry at people for reasons I don't understand. I just want to hide away feeling awkward and like I'm under-dressed or something. I feel like I'm not worthy of anything and yet nothing is worthy of me." she buried her face "Nothing makes any sense and I don't know how to handle all of this."

Zessen looked at Kirby when he called out to him "I'm not sure exactly what this universe is but all powers are gone. I figure with that it turned you basically human while we are here. I can't transform and I bet Aquais can't either. We are what we are while we are here." he looked at Runa for a moment before he looked at Perrin. "Hey Perrin, you came prepared, want to look around for us to try and find a place for shelter or the school so we can get Meala and Aquais. Then we can just go to the infirmary or something."

Runa smiled lightly at him, she couldn't stop her giggle as he spoke about her thanking him for loving her. She shook her head lightly as he spoke about her loving him. "I love you, Emmett. I will always love you because I know that I could never find anyone better then you." she kissed his cheek and stayed against him the best she could.

Meala looked at Aquais before she blushed deep at her small outburst of excitement of her news. Nodding lightly hoping that she was right about Perrin being glad. Then she blinked, she wasn't aware that Hikaru had a child "I wasn't going to tell you any details." there was nothing to really tell in her mind. "I will tell him when we get back. We need to find a wheelchair. If this is our school then there should be an infirmary or something like that. I'm sure they would have a wheelchair or two right?"

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Emily raised a brow at Hikaru as he stuttered at her. "Deny it all you like. I'm not blind or stupid. I have a twin brother.. I know the look." she smirked before she looked at Fuuenken then Starlite as she seemed to notice the conversation but didn't hear it. She smiled big almost devilish, opening her mouth to speak when Rolverk covered her mouth and pinned her arms to her sides "It's nothing Starlite, like Hiakru said. Lead the way, I'm sure you would know best." Emily struggled to get free for a moment before Rolverk let her go and she punched him in the stomach. He grunted "Damn you! One of these days…." "One of these days what? Huh?" he huffed "Nothing… just nothing." "I thought so." Emily and Rolverk then followed Starlite inside.

Starlite was so lost for a moment. She looked at Hikaru and nodded. Maneuvering the baby into a one arm hold carefully before opening the door she smiled. "Come on now." she walked inside and started to look for a map or something that told her what they would be looking at for rooms. When she found it she opened it, looking at layouts. "This one should work. It's got at least two bedrooms, a kitchen and a living room. Fuuenken, Rolverk and you can share one room and Emily, me and Miyaru can share the other." she blushed lightly "No wait.. sorry, she's your child, you should choose where she sleeps." she smiled lightly and looked at the little one "Once we get into the room, we're going to need money for food and things for her." she looked at Hikaru. "What do you say?"

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Hielet was suddenly confused about him going off about the final boss and final forms or something of that sort but he seemed bothered by her. When he told her to go back but that she would be betrayed by her master she frowned. Why would the master betray her? She blinked when she thought of something "Wait… are you a creation of the master?" this would be new information to her. "How do you know that the master will betray me?" she shook her head before she huffed "Dammit Clear! Fine… I'll be your Dark Arts teacher but you better answer me." she blinked, was she angry? Well s**t, being away from the board so long she is become almost human, this was bad.

User Image
Hielet Manwa
Evil psycho witch

((Out Of Candy: Reply for TB, Ninja, and Outlaw.
Edit: Also a reply for Dark.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces