Welcome to Gaia! ::

Filler: Well Time for Normal Days....

Yayyy 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Original Noob

We just need a really big zoom in on just that phrase and it flashing.

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix
&
Yukianesa

.:________________________________________________Yuki's Forms:________________________________________________:.
:.(-Human-).: :.(-Weapon-).:

.:________________________________________________Perrin's Theme Music________________________________________________:.
.:Sneaky Theme Music:.

User Image
User Image
Perrin turned towards the tunnel as Emmett looked over as well, he seemed to know something was heading for them. Perrin stared down into the dark hallway that everyone ran into but the eight of them who stayed back. "Yuki..Blade.." he said as he pulled his arm back as if he alright had Yuki in her weapon form. Yuki nodded then quickly jumped into weapon form landing into his hand. When the bullets and snakes attacked, Perrin quickly sliced most of them in half then catching the last snake with his hand and freezing it to death. He looked up at the girl with a deadly glare. "You've ******** with the wrong people.." he said with a dark tone in his voice as he raised Yuki into the air then stabbed into the ground then quickly started to cover into ice, spreading like a virus in the room then sealing the only exit layers of bulkhead doors made of ice isolating target from anyone else to aid her. The ice domed over Meala, Zessen and Runa to protect them leaving Perrin, Emmet, Kirby, and Saylea with the girl.

User Image

Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew
High off PopTarts
Shifting Time

Out Of Chocolate .: :.

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pandora Celestial
User Image
Adriana Salist
User Image
Lavisa Corset
User Image
Catherine Celestial
User Image
Asival Corset
User Image
Ebony Caston
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Asival let out a surprised cry as she hit the ground, her air cut off for a few moments from the punch to the neck. Slowly she got up, her claws disappearing as a wicked smile spread across her face.
"Unlessss you know what a Nightmare Human issss, then you're in for a deadly sssssurprisssse.." A low hiss came from Asival's throat as the darkness that was her claws went back into her.
Raising her left arm, darkness suddenly shot up it and turned it into a scythe. With an insane laugh the same thing happened to her other arm and she crouched before running at him once again, slashing out at him with them.
It seemed she was more insane with this attack, using more darkness then the mere shadow claws she had earlier. What was wrong with her?
Ebony's eyes widened as her snakes and bullets were deflected like mere toys. Pulling the only remaining snake,the frozen one, to her. The weight of it made it go behind her a bit, blocking some of the spears but not all as the rest hit her. With a wince a low growl came from her as she landed on the ice, looking around at her opponents.
Ebony's pistols glowed as she aimed one at Kirby, shooting out a long black chain from her pistol. It had more than regular bullets. The other one she aimed for Perrin as a shadow eel shot from it with an open mouth, roaring as it tried to chomp down on Perrin's side. Meaning the eels that were killed slid back into Ebony as darkness, starting to form two more to hear for the other two, but it was taking slow. Ebony had to think up something quick, since her friends couldn't help.

OOC

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "You say your strong? I fell from the sky and only complained about the dirt on my clothes."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "I'm actually a sword. Fooled you huh?"
Eve-Major Character"I once ruled a flying island. How did I get here?"

User Image
Hikaru took a step back when Asival lashed out at him. "Aww, I didn't crush your wind pipe? All well." He held Fuuenken and Anna and Asival with the blunt end of Fuuenken and slashed across her face with Anna. "Don't ******** with me!" He put both weapons on his back and charged at Asival and rugby tackling her. They landed on the ground as Hikaru kept throwing punches at her cut face. "Look! Now your uglier than before!" "Come on Hikaru! Kill her!"
Out Of Condoms:
Hikaru's Theme
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
((OOC: Just let me know when I should post next, cuz I like waiting for everyone to get a chance to post, and I tend to lost track of people. >w> ))

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Major_TheFourthFate
((OOC: Just let me know when I should post next, cuz I like waiting for everyone to get a chance to post, and I tend to lost track of people. >w> ))

((That reminds me, before your post with the Daemons starting to attack, Pandora shot a ghoul at Daemon 3 and is preparing another one, idk if you didn't see it but I thought I should let you know since I didn't see it react to the ghoul))

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
High off PopTarts
Major_TheFourthFate

((That reminds me, before your post with the Daemons starting to attack, Pandora shot a ghoul at Daemon 3 and is preparing another one, idk if you didn't see it but I thought I should let you know since I didn't see it react to the ghoul))

*facepalm* ugh, last time after Omnium encounter I do mass villiany for a while xD

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Major_TheFourthFate
High off PopTarts
Major_TheFourthFate

*facepalm* ugh, last time after Omnium encounter I do mass villiany for a while xD

((My villains are getting pwned right now.
I shall make more.
MAOR
MWUAHAHAHHAAH))

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
High off PopTarts
Major_TheFourthFate
High off PopTarts
Major_TheFourthFate

I shall make more.
MAOR
MWUAHAHAHHAAH))

((Lol, and ima make ALL my chars attack ;D muahaha ))

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Major_TheFourthFate
High off PopTarts
Major_TheFourthFate
High off PopTarts
Major_TheFourthFate

I shall make more.
MAOR
MWUAHAHAHHAAH))

((bring it 8|))

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
High off PopTarts
Major_TheFourthFate
High off PopTarts
Major_TheFourthFate
High off PopTarts
Major_TheFourthFate

I shall make more.
MAOR
MWUAHAHAHHAAH))

((bring it 8|))

((Bahahaha xD ))

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Major_TheFourthFate
High off PopTarts
Major_TheFourthFate
High off PopTarts
Major_TheFourthFate

I shall make more.
MAOR
MWUAHAHAHHAAH))

((bring it 8|))

((Bahahaha xD ))

((We should probably take this to the OOC thread now))

Original Noob

((Character is getting beat, options?
1. Make character stronger. (best)
2. MOAR CHARACTERS (derp choice)
3. Do nothing (This is also how you win Twilight the video game)
Make your choice))

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
OutlawStar01
Make your choice))

((that isn't a derp choice
it's an acacia choice
because I would choose it))

Original Noob

High off PopTarts
OutlawStar01
Make your choice))

((that isn't a derp choice
it's an acacia choice
because I would choose it))

((Like I said, MOAR))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff