Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix
&
Yukianesa

.:________________________________________________Yuki's Forms:________________________________________________:.
:.(-Human-).: :.(-Weapon-).:

.:________________________________________________Perrin's Theme Music________________________________________________:.
.:Sneaky Theme Music:.

User Image
User Image
Perrin glared down at the stretcher as Emmett talked. "You'll need to save your energy for later...It may be simple, but with the battle everyone else is having up ahead, no energy is used to carry her." he said as he continued working. "..besides..as her older brother. I need to help her...I would have thought that you understand since you two have been dating...speaking of.." he said as his head turned towards to look at him. "..Don't you dare break her heart..or I find you and pull the trigger on you while your asleep.." he said to him with a dark tone in his voice before turning back to his work. When he was finished, he looked over his work then noticed that blood was still dripping from his arm where two of the arrows from before had hit him between the gaps of his armor before it was destroyed.

User Image

Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew

Out Of Chocolate .: :.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Emmett RichardsXXXXXXXXKirbyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAquaisXXXXXXXXXXXTerra Ironpriest
User Image

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

My father said I would carry his title some day. He never said I would carry it in shame.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Emmett winced at Perrin's unamused reply to his joke. Emmett figured the joke had been a bit rude and had probably deserved that. Maybe not deserving the scolding about him protecting Runa as her brother and how Emmett should understand about protecting her since he's dating her, but he'd let it go since Perrin had just as much of a right to care about Runa's safety as he did. However, what got Emmett mad was Perrin's threat. Luckily, he bit his tongue to keep himself from saying something he'd regret. Calming down before most would even notice that he had been mad, he took a breath and looked at Runa as he said, "You don't need to worry about wasting a bullet on me. I'd never hurt her."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
((Outfits: E K A T))

((Aquais: ))
((Kirby: ))

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Daemon 1

Daemon 2

Daemon 3

Daemon 4

As the daemon rose they looked to their master, Mortem laughed and the daemon looked at each other confused, then Mortem stopped. "Right. Im a coward for not taking on countless other with one person. Well, its about time I evened the odds....maybe because someone is trying to steal my glory and made my job boring, but hey, if you thirst for a fight, come at me, witch." He spread his arms, as if he were going to give a hug, but that grin on this face only spoke of a lust for blood.

Dirge made the first move and shot shards of the Anima sprouting from his wings at them, yet only to be dodged. "Waiting." He yawned. Glaring towards the group. Saltatio spoke up. "Be careful, these are Daemon warriors, assigned to Mortem by his father, a great general of the daemon. What we fought before was nothing more then wild rabble summoned from the middle of nowhere. Be on your guard." He warned, as Memoria had just recovered from being winded. "Careful...those kicks hurt." She whined, holding her katanas with an eager determination, she was still untrained in fighting, she only had knowledge that was gained through watching and training on one of those dummies lent to her by Impermissus.

((OOC: Sorry, writers block...pretty much because I lost the original photos I had for these Daemon.....so I had to do a quick search and pick and choose :L so I tried my best to make them at least slightly fearsome....just wish I had the old ones, those would have been better suited.))

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

Meala
The siren angel of life

Runa Fenix
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire

Zessen
Runa's partner and weapon

Starlite
A creature of earth

Kaelyn Levea
The Naga Princess

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Runa couldn't say much to Perrin and Emmett as she was trying no to scream. Meala heard Aquais and nodded "I think if we combine our power, because they are basically the same, we might be able to heal at least one of the smaller breaks." she glanced at Perrin as he spoke, hearing him and nodding lightly. It wasn't hard for Meala to notice that he was bleeding, she would get to that shortly. She waited for Aquais to confirm to giving it a try. Hearing Emmett she smiled lightly, it was cute that he cared for Runa so much. Runa looked at Emmett as he told Perrin he didn't have to waste a bullet. She would have smiled but she couldn't really with the pain but the tears that she had been holding back slide down her cheeks. She was in a lot of pain and very happy all at the same time. Zessen listened to the two but didn't say anything. When he looked at Runa, he blinked then shook his head "Hey now no crying you are tougher then that."

From the side Saylea watched everything. She seemed to be the only one not busy so she was making sure they were all safe as she had her own internal breakdown.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Starlite watched Tomix as he sent a spirit into the wall. She didn't see it but by his words she was sure it was there. When he spoke she looked at him "That's it? Just so?" she gave him a small smile almost wanting to pat him on the head in a mocking manner just to get him blood boiling.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Kaelyn swallowed hard when she saw Kiaku fly into the air. She took the opening and launched her attack. As she sparks flew around the water she waited, hearing her friend land behind her she stopped her assault. Waiting, seeing the serpent resurface, shrieking before it died, she shivered. "I don't like to do that… if I can avoid it." she sighed and turned to face Kiaku, only to realize they were very close together. She blushed and looked away "Sh-should we continue forward?" she pointed toward the opening in the wall of the cave.

((Off Our Crackers: Sorry for the late reply and sorry for the crappiness of it crying I hate moving.))

TBR2
Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew
OutlawStar01
HanyouRyuuKiaku
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

Staring at Kaelyn, Kiaku began to shiver for a moment. Staring at the ground, he opened the palm of his hand. "Think we c-can rest f-for a moment?" He asked as he looked at the Naga. He was not used to the feeling of being wet at all. His body seemed so much heavier. As a small flame burst out of his hand and hit the ground, he watched the flame as it raged for a moment. Staring at the green tint to it, he sat next to it as it grew. There was nothing really keeping the flame alive, aside from his energy, but he needed the warmth.

Glancing at the opening in the wall of the cave, he felt a tad uneasy. He knew very well they needed to keep moving forward, but he needed to dry off as well. He felt drastically weaker from being soaked. "I...really do not like the water," He said as he kept staring at the flames. Deep down, he knew if it wasn't for Kaelyn's help, he easily could have died back there. No skill in swimming, a giant serpent and to top it off being alone in the temple? He definitely would have died, if not for her!

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:The temple's insides!
Gotta support!:Kaelyn, that was so close...!!!
Song of the Soul: I really do not like it here...
Not empty for once:I do not like it...
What do ya say big guy?:

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Dash in the Dark Winds..

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Witch Who Stalks the Time

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

A Rouge who knows her Jewels
~~~

Yoka: "Another way of me getting a Challenge I suppose.."
~
Diva: "Jumped through all parts of time...and still nothing to eat..."
~
Scarlet: "Buying me a Drink is just a fine way of saying you want something from me lad~!"

If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"Hideous creatures.." Diva and Scarlet stood before the creatures. Some looking as old as the dirt they are standing on. Others more slimy than a smile ball from Dragon Quest. Diva was more than ready to take on these monsters. So was Scarlet, as he Ulitma blinked as the wing on her back flapped behind her. Diva smiled a bit, then waved her sword. "Die.." Without anymore words, Diva and Scarlet heads towards the group.

Dirge already shot some shards at them. Too bad that they was easily dodged. Diva wasn't going to aloud her attacks to miss. "Scarlet...Head to that Daemon...While I'll kill this one right here..." She spoke, "We have to kill all these Daemon before he decides to sprout more.... Then we need to kill him as quickly as possible..." She explained. As much as she wanted a slow death for the b*****d, She had to kill him fast before he grows into a worse enemy. Perhaps even stronger than Nato...or Akira maybe.

"Gotcha..." Scarlet suddenly stops in her tracks, then dashed directly right into the first Daemon in her way [Daemon 1] and as she went toward it, her Wings flapped and spun her around as if she was a drill. "Ultima: Spin Drill!" Directly coming toward the Daemon for a direct attack to the chest.

Diva continued to go ahead. There was one Daemon specifically in her way, and She already planned it's death. She pulled out her sword and got ready to slash it's head off. [Daemon 2]

--

There was a faint noise coming from the walls. Only the ones with very sentetive ears of the dead can hear the noise. The Noise spoke of words that was very forbidden in the ear of the Living. What was these words...?

My Children. My Kids. My Students.
I'm here to save all.

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

User Image
Nato Oniyania: A little fun can be a bit painful sometimes...
Akira: All Death. No Pain. Focus. Become me.

[[Outer Out Cycle: Those with heighten hearing and reading should see what I post.. ]]]
Alter Bridge: Coming Home

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix
&
Yukianesa

.:________________________________________________Yuki's Forms:________________________________________________:.
:.(-Human-).: :.(-Weapon-).:

.:________________________________________________Perrin's Theme Music________________________________________________:.
.:Sneaky Theme Music:.

User Image
User Image
Perrin picked up the stretcher and carried it to the group next to Runa. He looked at his sister with a frown on his face knowing that currently the stretcher was all that he could do for the moment to help her. he looked at her tears running down her face. He lightly smiled to her then wiped a few tears off her face, "You did good. I'm proud of you..you'll be okay." he said to her slowly before lightly patting her head to try and comfort her. His ear twitched lightly to to the sounds that echoed thought the ruins, the noise were the same that he and Runa have heard before when they were in the ruins the first time but this time it sound...different. Perrin turned his head towards the deeper into the ruins. "That..sounds like..."

User Image

Shifting Time
thedarkone15

Out Of Chocolate .: Slow week..enough said :.

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pandora Celestial
User Image
Adriana Salist
User Image
Lavisa Corset
User Image
Catherine Celestial
User Image
Asival Corset
User Image
Ebony Caston
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pandora skidded to a stop as the new foe had appeared. Watching it all silently with Lavisa and Adriana stopping by her, she saw the monsters be summoned.What did the others call them? Daemon?Well, it was time to help out.
Raising her staff, Pandora closed her eyes as she began to concentrate on the spirits of the dead. The skull's eyes on her staff began to glow a bright cyan as Pandora held her staff up. Even if there weren't any souls of the dead here, Pandora had a ready stock inside of her, a trick she learned, a way to hold the dead without losing her sanity.
Suddenly, she screamed out something that was hard to tell what language exactly it came from, and she aimed at one of the daemons [Daemon 3]. With a loud BANG a large cyan orb seem to shoot from the staff. Slowly the orb formed into a ghoul that, with a demonic screech, charged for the target its master sent it at.
Pandora opened her eyes, now glowing with a dark aura around them. Looking to Lavisa, she nodded, as though telling the girl something.
Lavisa smiled and nodded to Pandora before raising her hands and closing her own eye, doing the same as Pandora had done. Unlike Pandora, Lavisa didn't have a ready quarry of her own souls. Which was why she borrowed from Pandora. Her hands began to pulse with a dark aura, her own eye glowing as well as she opened it. Raising her hands she suddenly slammed them into the ground.
A low rumble was heard as the ground in front of Lavisa began to crack. With a low roar, what looked like some weird bone creature came out. Its head was large and shaped like a shield as the rest of its bones were also shaped like some sort of armor. With a low groan the creature moved sluggishly on all fours forward, its tail swishing side to side lazily. It wasn't for battle, but for protection, and with how hard it's bones were the creature could take a beating.
As Lavisa focused on keeping her creature under her control, Pandora readied another blast. However, she heard something. A laugh. A chilling one, one she recognized... hearing something rush through the air Pandora turned around before narrowly jumping out of the way of what looked like a large, purple aura. The ground it touched instantly began to corrode and be ate at by the aura, the aura also looking sickly and dark, like Plague.
And it's owner just laughed from her spot.
"Wow, good job, Pandora~! Not only did you lead me,Asival,and Ebony to the perfect place to finish you and your two buddies off, but we have more prey as well~!"
Looking up, Pandora could spot the floating figure of her used-to-be sister.
Catherine.
The epitome of Plague itself.
As Catherine floated there, it was easy to see how much she matched the indigo aura that returned to her. Her hair and skin looked like it was diseased, with her clothes looking like moths ravaged the ends. Her eyes were full of insanity, with a grin to match it.
Raising her hand with a cackle, Catherine sent the aura again for Pandora, who backed up and raised a shield made of bone. This was where someone could see the aura's power. It instantly began to eat and corrode the shield like nothing, enveloping it within its deadly grasp. Soon the shield was nothing, and the aura returned to Catherine like an obedient dog. Catherine smirked, before looking around for someone new. She was tired of playing with Pandora and her two friends, why not attack some new flesh? Spotting the pink-haired Diva, Catherine smiled wickedly as she raised her hand and aimed for the girl. The aura obeyed, shooting for the woman's back. As Catherine watched this and laughed, she didn't realize she was now defenseless.
Lavisa looked up as she saw Catherine attacking Pandora. Seeing Catherine there, Lavisa wondered how the ******** she got inside, and...did the others come with her? As though on cue, a slash hit the poor girl in the back as she yelped and fell down.Standing over her was a shadowy figure, with a crooked smile.
It was Asival.
As Asival raised another hand covered in darkness with claws protruding to slash down onto Lavisa, another clawed hand locked with it. Standing between Lavisa and Asival was Adriana, her bandages on the floor as the left part of her body that had been covered was now as dark as Asival. Glaring at Asival with glowing eyes, Adriana kicked her back, jumping out of the way of several gun-shots from the purple-haired Ebony who jumped down from her own perch with a smirk.
Ebony looked around at everything, spotting a stretcher nearby and licking her lips. Injured food? Sweet! Ignoring Adriana she ran forward, jumping up as the large, darkness snakes that inhabited her back flew for Perrin with flaming jaws of hunger. Aiming at him, she also shot several bullets for the stretcher he practically guarded.
While Lavisa and Pandora were trying to recover from the attacks, they heard a faint voice.What was that..?

OOC

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Dash in the Dark Winds..

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Witch Who Stalks the Time

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

A Rouge who knows her Jewels
~~~

Yoka: "Another way of me getting a Challenge I suppose.."
~
Diva: "Jumped through all parts of time...and still nothing to eat..."
~
Scarlet: "Buying me a Drink is just a fine way of saying you want something from me lad~!"

If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Right before Diva was going to Finish the Slash, Shes stops and Quickly Alter her swing to behind her. She Reflects the Blast coming to her and pushes it aside. Then she turns to see who done it, and noticed that there was a few new faces all of a sudden. "..." Divamore was already pissed at Mortem... Now who in their right mind would want to attack her at this state? That's like calling for death, which Mortem has coming for him. Now it this b***h that wants a bit from Divamore. "Who the Hell are you!" It was more of a demand than a question.

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

User Image
Nato Oniyania: A little fun can be a bit painful sometimes...
Akira: All Death. No Pain. Focus. Become me.

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]
Alter Bridge: Coming Home

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "You say your strong? I fell from the sky and only complained about the dirt on my clothes."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "I'm actually a sword. Fooled you huh?"
Eve-Major Character"I once ruled a flying island. How did I get here?"

User Image
Hikaru growled and started shooting at everyone who was attacking. (Note, just warning shots next to their ears or hitting their weapons etc...) He panted and said "Look! Your all giving me a ******** head ache! Not to mention I have to deal with my ******** little A.I Brother, a mind reading sword and all you mother ********! I don't even have time to be sad about leaving Miyu behind!" Hikaru grabbed his head. "Epsilon. Restriction 666 released, Dimensional Interruption Imaginary Number Formed! Outrage Berserk!" Hikaru raised his arm as mechanical parts clamped onto it and onto Fuuenken in his sword form. Fuuenken spewed fire and Hikaru said "I'm getting real tired of your s**t! How's about we end this little game?!"
Out Of Condoms: ((Outrage Berserk. It's sort of a mix between Outrage and Hikaru's Berserker protocol. So yeah, he's bonkers. Oh yeah, new link. Hikaru's Berserk Theme (Version 1) Hikaru's Berserk Theme (Version 2)
Hikaru's Theme
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pandora Celestial
User Image
Adriana Salist
User Image
Lavisa Corset
User Image
Catherine Celestial
User Image
Asival Corset
User Image
Ebony Caston
User Image

Catherine watched as the aura was knocked back by the girl and her smirk just spread. This girl looked fun to play with. Hearing the question. Catherine just giggled as she floated in the air."Why, I was one of the ones who watched that boy die back there, and it was fun to watch~" Catherine teased with a laugh, ignoring the bullet that shot past her ear as she raised her hand, the aura raising up. She then flung it forward, the aura this time splitting into two, one half shooting for Diva, the other for Scarlet. "And it'll be fun to watch you suffer and die~!"
Pandora looked up seeing the auras head for the two and rushed forward, letting out a cry as she shot another ghoul for Catherine. The ghoul let out a screech as it hit the now-defenseless Catherine, hard. Catherine yet out a yelp as the ghoul slammed into her and bit hard on her arm and she flailed, making the aura that went for diva and scarlet instead rush back to protect it's master.
Pandora smirked watching Catherine flail and try to get the ghoul off. She looked over at Diva, surprised by how powerful and pissed the girl looked. "I'll try to keep her off your back, unless you want to rage on her or something," Pandora said as she backed up and prepared another ghoul shot attack for the Daemon she attacked before. [3]
Adriana did another kick to knock Asival back, seeing the bullet shoot past Asival. Who the ******** was shooting? They should do a better job at it.
Asival had noticed the shot, which quickly got her attention away from Adriana and Lavisa to see who the ******** just tried to shoot her.Spotting Hikaru, Asival let out a screech and charged for him from behind, jumping up as her hands morphed into large claws as she slashed down at him.

OOC

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Daemon 1

Daemon 2

Daemon 3

Daemon 4

The first Daemon blocked her blade with its almost steel hand, and stared at her for a moment began moving. Its hulky body pushing her blade away and swiping at her, sword in his right hand, and his left bare nothing, which was busy trying to stop Hikarus shots.

The second Daemon stood there calmly and watched Diva begin, and halt, her assault. Hikarus bullets danced at his feet, only two he had to deflect with one of his two blades. "Jqx tsd Ipsa."...upon realising it was using his own dialect he cleared its throat. "Dont ignore me, I am your opponent. The foolish fall fast, don't bore me in being easy prey." He lifted its daunting blades, beginning to glow in darkness, then, slashed repeatedly at Diva.

The third Daemon turned its attention to Hikaru, this one seemed to be more...stately. "You are all but children....ahh, how long it has been...since I have spilt the blood of humans." It said, walking closer to him, its arms and blade protecting him from the bullets. "Tell me, child, how many of my kind have you fought?"

The fourth Daemon looked bored, then turned its attention to Sapientia and Saltatio, its feral outlook gave the first impression of it being like a sort of animal, yet it was far from it. When the three began clashing however, it seemed to be an equal match until Saltatio drew his blades. From each side of his cloak he drew blades that crawled up to his elbow and almost covered his hand, and his movements flowed with no flaw, as he seemed to glide across the floor, attacking this feral daemon.

Mortem looked towards Dirge, Impermissus, and Terra, and grinned. Dirge shot more anima at him yet he just deflected it, in Dirge's feral state it wasnt tough to block his attacks. He ran past Dirge (not without first slashing his ribs) and turned his attention to Impermissus and Terra. "Lets see if you two can handle the power of the daemon!" He charged at Terra, Impermissus tried to block his way, stopping his claws and trying to stop him, but within his fourth strike he got round-house kicked to the face and was staggered, leaving room for him to attack Terra, which he did, cross-hacking at her.

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "You say your strong? I fell from the sky and only complained about the dirt on my clothes."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "I'm actually a sword. Fooled you huh?"
Eve-Major Character"I once ruled a flying island. How did I get here?"

User Image
Hikau roared. "Come on! I'll fight you all and kill you all!" Hikaru turned around and punched Asival in the stomach. 'Hm. Female, deadly, claws. I've seen this from somewhere." (Witch from Left for Dead) Hikaru held Asival by her throat and tossed her against the ground. He laughed as the force caused the floor to break and leave several cracks. He looked at the daemon who talked to him. "How high can you count?" He laughed "Epsilon. Keep that one under pressure." Hikaru was talking about the first Daemon who looked like he was having the most trouble blocking the shots. Epsilon said "On it." Hikaru dropped a machine and it expanded into a mechanical soldier. The soldier held a large machine gun and started shooting at the first daemon. Hikaru looked back at the thirs daemon. "Hey, can I call you fluffy?" He swung Fuuenken in a downward motion as fire burst from the ground (hopefully) burning the third daemon. "There's also my Scythe." He held Anna in his other hand and hit Fluffy the third daemon across the face with the opposite edge then swung the blade part at his chest. "By the way, I'm not a child. No one knows my real age."
Out Of Condoms: (( *raises hand* Oh Oh Oh! I Know! It's ummm......))
Hikaru's Theme
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Emmett RichardsXXXXXXXXKirbyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAquaisXXXXXXXXXXXTerra Ironpriest
User Image

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

My father said I would carry his title some day. He never said I would carry it in shame.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Aquais nodded eagerly, saying "That sounds wonderful, Let's do it!" Aquais grabbed Meala's hand and skipped/ran over to Runa, dragging Meala with her. "Runa, we're going to combine our powers and fix you right up; you'll be good as new in no time!" Aquais then transformed into her sword form, in Meala's hand since Aquais had been holding it. "I can access so much more of my power when I'm in this form, I just can't use it myself. So borrow my power and get healing!"

Emmett sat by Runa, not knowing quite what to say. He had so many things going in his had the moment: fear for Runa's condition, anger that he nor anyone else had been able to prevent Runa's collision, gratitude that Runa had saved their lives, joy that Aquais and Meala could heal her, and worry about the fate of group ahead. Trying to find something to say, he started "Runa- I don't what to say right now. Thank you? I love you? I can't stand to see you in pain like this? I'll protect you from any further harm?" He was done talking, not knowing else to say. As he stepped back to give Meala and Aquais some room for the healing, since they were coming over now, he heard a whisper coming from the wall. It was a familiar voice, but he couldn't place it. Aquais seemed to notice as well, as she was letting more of her power out, she seemed to pause for a moment.

Kirby, not hearing the voice because he had been focusing on being being unnoticed while in his fisher form. He was going to try and land a sneak attack or something on one of the daemons, but he noticed that an unknown woman, probably an enemy, was headed towards where Emmett and Aquais were, along with the injured Runa. He followed silently after her, sending notice to Emmett.

Emmett and Aquais didn't have time to wonder about the odd whisper form the wall. Emmett knew something was coming, and Aquais could tell when Emmett was worried instantly. She was already in his hand when Ebony showed up, shooting at Runa and sending dark snakes at Perrin. Emmett moved in front of Runa and created a barrier to block the bullets while Kirby attacked Ebony by sending several spears made from energy at her from behind. "How dare you attack the woman I love while she is injured!" Emmett's and Aquais's voices mixed together like they did before right before they went into Outrage. They didn't quite go into it, but they were pissed at this woman who had no respect and attacked an opponent who couldn't protect herself, and weren't far from actually going into it.

Terra, not being spiritually attuned like Emmett or Aquais, nor was she connected to someone who was like Kirby, did not sense the whisper. So instead she focused on the fact that Mortem was kicking her a**, along with the asses of Impermissus and Dirge. He was coming at her now with a cross-hack thing. She tried to block it with hastily made stone spiked shield thing. But Mortem broke through it -Terra hoped she at least managed to cut the guy's arms or something with the spikes- and landed his attack knocking Terra back and staggering her. She was quick to recover and react, ignoring the pain from his attack, luckily the shield had absorbed some of the attack, and sending tons of tiny sharp pieces of the floor at Mortem, hoping one or two of them would get past his defenses and pierce some vital organ. Or at least distract him. There was no way she was killing him with just that.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: Making the "How dare you attack the woman I love while she is injured" thing in gold in blue was so annoying. Figuring out where I messed up the spaces between words was hell.))
((Outfits: E K A T))

((Aquais: ))
((Kirby: ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out