Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chapter 28: First conflict?

Fighting on the bus? Arguement? 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 1 ]
"This is my streets!" ...Conflict on the roads with gang members? 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 3 ]
Screw it. A Dragon shooting up the bus? 0.38888888888889 38.9% [ 7 ]
We fall in a gold cave filled with GOLD 0.38888888888889 38.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 641 642 643 > >> >>> »|
User Image
[xV I L N I XxoA R B O R N E A U Xx]

Nix drew in a slow breath as he braced his hands somewhere below himself. With muscles tense and burning, he glowered ahead at his goal, just a couple of feet away. The smooth surface of the horizontal pole on which he balanced might betray him if he lingered there much longer, given that his arms did not simply give out on him. As a master of all things gravitational, this should not have been a great feat. It would be so easy to shift the pull around him to lessen the strain on his hands. Alas, this area muted his already greatly weakened abilities. That was fine. He preferred it that way.

As he shifted to continue making his careful progress in this test of balance, the white-haired young man took in another deep breath, holding this one to sharpen his focus just that much more. Despite his upbringing, he knew the flaws in being dependent on the supernatural. He needed to be strong, and not just in a way that came naturally to him. There were merits to being strong of body and mind. In an oddly elegant way, he crossed the rest of the distance in the last few seconds before he completely ran out of breath. At the far end of the pole he had been using for balance, he shifted his weight forward and landed neatly on the balls of his feet. From there, he took in a few short gasps of air and relaxed back down onto his heels. A moment later, he turned sharp, light eyes to the door of the gym.

Suddenly, he stood before the threshold, which opened up to him with just a push. He walked down the hallway from the PE area at a calm walk, one moment dressed in his gym clothes, the next in a casual t-shirt and jeans. After adjusting the fit slightly, he left the building entirely to walk into the sunshine outside. He closed one eye to the light, then stretched and began on a stroll. Something in the air was changing. He could feel it.

[[OoC: Goodness, I'm late.]]
xOrenji-Jusux's avatar

Beloved Nerd

User Image

<<[ Lila Antoinette ]>>

You're Unique.


{ Lila Just blinked as more and more people went past her. She sighed and shrugged. She roamed the halls looking for her first class. She heard a small growl and looked at Cub. "Hungry buddy?" She asked quietly. He just looked at her with big eyes. She looked down the hallways and headed in the direction, she though, led to the cafeteria. }

... I don't feel like that.
thedarkone15's avatar

8,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.
~~~
"I'm A Living Dream...
Life...doesn't hold me firmly enough to keep me awake...
Dreams...are who I am..."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...


---
"Really? Well..Awesome!" Clear stated as he pats Yoka on the back. "If you want to help...and get yourself out of trouble for coming outside during school hours...I suggest you gather as many people as you can to go with you when you are going to fight those Wolfmen.." He explained, "I have to stay to protect the students.."

"Uh...Okay?" Yoka was still kinda confused, but he had no choice right now. He'll have to gather as many as possible, just to fight off a few Wolfmen. Well he didn't say how many are there, but It didn't matter, since there are tons of people here with tons of abilities. "Well...just call them out in one place then..I'll try to get as many to come with me then.."

"Good...I'll be in the Auditorium in 5...4...3...2.." And at that instant, Clear disappeared.

"..." Yoka stared at the spot that Clear was just standing at. "That explains why he is our Headmaster...sigh...only bad thing is...I don't really talk to people...so how am i going to get people to join me on something dangerous as this?!" Yoka stated to himself. "...Well i have to do something..."

---

[[Outer Out Cycle: Welcome and don't worry about being late...Right now I'm trying to adjust everyone to know everyone so no one wouldn't have anyone to talk to...

And Besides I'm about to do a Mini Event just to make the RP begin to flow~ biggrin ]]]
Alice Nine: Heart of Gold

thedarkone15's avatar

8,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
MINI Event TIME~

Quote:

Announcement!
User Image
"Uh..is this thing on...Uh...Yeah...testing..3,2,1,2,3...OKAY EVERYONE! Hey this is Clear speaking! And I have a opportunity for people to get out of class because you know you're bored in there anyway...

Ahem!

I wish for everyone that wants to help me do a little 'mission'. Those who wish to help..Meet me in the Auditorium for a assembly...in about 10 minutes! Make sure you are healthy and able to use any Elements or abilities in your disposal...please and Thank you~"




The Mission is Defeating Wolfmen and protecting EMHS
It's not hard at all...But this Event is just for people to meet people and become friends easier.
AND for you to fight!
Not to shabby right...?

Ha..that rhymed...

If you don't want to do this. You can stay back and watch i guess.
I wouldn't know why you wouldn't want to ya know? surprised

Good luck~
User ImageAfter Taake introduced himself, he was greeted by both Aerin and Katsuro, they then went back to conversing with each other. The intercom then came on.

"Uh..is this thing on...Uh...Yeah...testing..3,2,1,2,3...OKAY EVERYONE! Hey this is Clear speaking! And I have a opportunity for people to get out of class because you know you're bored in there anyway...

Ahem!

I wish for everyone that wants to help me do a little 'mission'. Those who wish to help..Meet me in the Auditorium for a assembly...in about 10 minutes! Make sure you are healthy and able to use any Elements or abilities in your disposal...please and Thank you~"


"Oh? A mission? Hmm... Eh.. Why not. This could be really exciting!" Taake said to himself. He then rushed to the auditorium in excitement.
xOrenji-Jusux's avatar

Beloved Nerd

User Image

<<[ Lila Antoinette ]>>

You're Unique.


{ Lil found her way to the cafeteria and scanned the selection. She was looking for something healthy or natural to feed to Cub. She picked up a shiny red apple and took a seat at one of the booths. She gently set her bag down as Cub crawled out. Lila picked him up and placed him on her lap. She held the apple as he took a few bites. Getting apple juice in his fur. This made Lila giggle a little. She smiled. Cub, was her only friend. She loved him for that. Suddenly the intercom turned on as an announcement was made. She listened closely and figured she'd head to the auditorium after Cub was done. }

... I don't feel like that.
thedarkone15's avatar

8,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.
~~~
"I'm A Living Dream...
Life...doesn't hold me firmly enough to keep me awake...
Dreams...are who I am..."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...


---
"So he done it..?" Yoka smiled as he headed towards the auditorium. There was one person running up the the doors in a really fast speed. Yoka caught a good look at him before he entered. "Looks like someone is eager to do this mission clear mentions.." He gave a small grin before entering right after him

---

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]
Alice Nine: Heart of Gold

xOrenji-Jusux's avatar

Beloved Nerd

User Image

<<[ Lila Antoinette ]>>

You're Unique.


{ Lila got up and started heading towards the auditorium. She was holding cub in her arms, her backpack completely open and slung on her left shoulder. She only saw 2 other kids there. She looked down at the floor and took a seat in the back. She slouched in her seat. She remembered the days of kids making fun of her and treating her meanly. Slowly a gentle breeze formed around her, as if to try and calm her down. }

... I don't feel like that.
The Angel Dystopia's avatar

7,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Having heard about a meeting in the auditorium the half faery girl ran there quickly and took a seat right in the middle. She was expecting to hear the whole "I hope you enjoy your time here and this and that happens." But instead she got the surprise of her life, and in fact a good oportunity to use her powers for a good reason (after all not all unseelie faeries were bad). Wolfmen were attacking the school.
Jezzy got up out of her seat and ran as fast as her tiny legs could carry her holding on tightly to the gray cat that sat on her shoulder. Two students were ahead of her as she called out at them, "Are we the team to fight the wolfmen?"
The Mistress of Voldemort's avatar

O.G. Conventioneer

10,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The announcement jolted Malaika out of her meditative state, causing her to slip out of her rolling chair. She landed with a thud, evoking a high squeak of surprise, and she shot an embarrassed look at the door. Not surprisingly, no one noticed. Malaika's classroom wasn't exactly popular. Still, on the off chance someone actually decided to go into her classroom instead of tackle another quest, she scrambled back onto her chair and wiped the drool from the corners of her mouth. A quick check in the mirror she kept in her desk, and Malaika was certain she was right as rain.
User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

As the others had gathered or were gathering in the auditorium, a young man, clad in all white, including a cloak, approached them. On his back was a rather large, metal tank. Clad on his thin frame, it looked even larger. He seemed to have little problem moving despite the apparent weight, and his footsteps were almost completely silent. He approached the group calmly, his arms crossed. He didn't say a word for now, but merely listened in. Under the hood of his cloak, his eyes, and his face were calm and emotionless.
Silme Rana's avatar

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Aerin flinched at the loud noise of the announcement came over the intercom. "Hmm a fight...that sounds like a good way to pass the time. I don't know about you but I'm in." standing form her seat Aerin grabbed her bag and headed out the classroom door down the hall and toward the Auditorium.

-to pull another hand into the light.
thedarkone15's avatar

8,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.
~~~
"I'm A Living Dream...
Life...doesn't hold me firmly enough to keep me awake...
Dreams...are who I am..."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...


---
"Ah..so you've heard of this mission thing eh?" Yoka looked over at the woman who just came in after him. There was another girl who came in too, but she took a seat in the back. I guess she wants to be alone? "...Yeah apparently...we are facing wolfy things..." Yoka mentioned before seeing another person in white coming in.

---

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]
Alice Nine: Heart of Gold

thedarkone15's avatar

8,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Dark Speaks!
---
[[Alright guys i'll be back in about a hour...I have to go somewhere right quick~]]

Merry The Stalker's avatar

Questionable Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,
But now I don't even know,
If hell wants me anymore...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Sorrow's ears stood up as she heard the announcement. She blinked, and Darkness cawed in excitement. Sorrow was not very good at fighting, heck she forgot her sword earlier, but maybe she could try helping a bit. Sorrow looked at the boy as she stood up."Looks like this school is more interesting than it looked a couple days ago... I guess I'll see you at the Auditorium." Sorrow said to the boy before she left the classroom. Darkness flew off to the direction of the Auditorium and Sorrow followed him. Once the crow flew into the auditorium he cawed before landing on Yoka's head again. Sorrow walked into the auditorium and took a seat near the others, Darkness cawing and flying back over to her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Play me the song of death
Oh,Play me the song of death
Give me hope,one last time
Please,Play me the song of death
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games