Total Votes:[ 24 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 720 721 722 > >> >>> »|

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,
But now I don't even know,
If hell wants me anymore...

Sorrow, hearing his question, tensed a bit. Her hair fell over her eyes, hiding the bit of pain that flashed in them as she remembered her old days as what she used to be..."I can control blades." Her voice had no life, out of nowhere, from curious to dead. She looked up, as the calmness in her eyes hid the pain. "But I don't use it often, it has some bad effects on me." She said."What's yours?" She asked curiously.

Play me the song of death
Oh,Play me the song of death
Give me hope,one last time
Please,Play me the song of death

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Aerin groan 'It's official I'm never going to get back to sleep' Sitting up she adjusted the strap on her sword then proceeded to find some way to entertain herself. She decided that people watching was the best choice of entertainment right now. Her attention was cot by the bird girl 'I think she said her name was Sorrow.' and the newest boy to the group 'Cole.'

-to pull another hand into the light.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.
~~~
"I'm A Living Dream...
Life...doesn't hold me firmly enough to keep me awake...
Dreams...are who I am..."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
As everyone started to leave towards a single classroom, Yoka decided to chose the other route. Which was outside. Since he didn't have to rush, he took his time towards the main doors. "Ugh...at least it's a nice day outside.." He smiled to himself as he opened the doors. Suddenly a person appeared right in front of him. Yoka realizes who this is, and jumps away quickly. ".....Headmaster Clear!?"

User Image

"Hello there Yoka~!" His voice was as clear and quiet as usual. "Where are you going today..?"

---

[[Outer Out Cycle: Introducing Clear~! He is going to be the one who will start the Event XD]]]
Alice Nine: Heart of Gold

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

“You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.”

ⓐⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞ
╔════════════════════════════════╗

Katsuro's eyebrow hiked when he heard a groan and some movement behind him. He turned his head slightly to see what was up and noticed that she was just....watching people. "It can't be that loud in here....I was about to doze off just fine, heh heh..." Katsuro chuckled lightly and realized he was holding his sword like a teddy bear and just set it on his desk. "Need some more small talk to pass the time?" He joked.

╚════════════════════════════════╝
ⓐⓚⓐⓨⓤⓚⓘ

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Aerin chuckled "It may not be loud to you but i can hear a pin drop in the next room so to me everything is loud." cupping her hand she made a small ball out of ice and proceeded to roll it back and forth across her desk. "Talking could help pass the time sure."

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

“You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.”

ⓐⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞ

Katsuro chuckled with her when she described her predicament. "Oh I see...I suppose that would cause a problem.....oh! I'm sorry, I'll talk softer..." Katsuro said in a whisper. "So...." Katsuro was interrupted as he noticed her make a snowball in her hands. "...so I see you can control ice? What else do you do? : o" Katsuro asked out of curiosity.

ⓐⓚⓐⓨⓤⓚⓘ

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
╒══════════════════╕
XXXXEdwardXXXX
╘══════════════════╛

Edward shifted his large bag from one side of his shoulder to another, wondering where the heck the gym was. Surely this school, the one the elders of his village, had some kind of good workout place. Mqn being the new kid sucked; he had no idea where anything was! At least he got to bring his dog Alex, a doberman pinscher with a stunted growth disease. He had barley gotten bigger than a mini yorki, but Eddy loved him reguardless and currently Alex was stuffed in the bag Eddy carried. Who knew a little dog could be so muscularly fat? Eddy shook his head in silent humor and looked around the school. He had only been here a day, ans still no one had talked to him or even given him a tour. Where were all the cute chicks and cool guys?

"I've been had." he decided aloud then made his way into a building, he didn't know which. Maybe he could run into someone who had at least a slightest clue of where anything, or anyone, was. If not, he was gonna hear it from those naggy elders when he next visited them.

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Aerin smiled "Its fine you can talk normal Im used to it just not the best sleeping environment." Aerin held the ball in her hand it turned into a pool of water in her palm, tilting her hand she pored the water out onto her desk where it turned into ball again. "Water and Ice are my element, other than that i can...fly...in my other form."

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

ⓐⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞ

Katsuro quirked a brow and nodded seeing her little demonstration of her elemental mastery. "Hmm nice :3.....wait, wait, wait...flight? : o So you can fly in your true form? Hmm that's amazing...as for me, I just have super speed, reflexes, and endurance. Other than that, I have weapons for other things. I have five...including this katana...." Katsuro said, taking a look at Hachiman. He noticed the peck marks on the hilt, but it seemed to look good, made it look more antique. "If you want, I can show you them sometime, though we might wanna be outside..."

ⓐⓚⓐⓨⓤⓚⓘ

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.
~~~
"I'm A Living Dream...
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"Uh...uh.." Yoka was looking at other places, avoiding the glare that The headmaster was giving him. Obviously he was in trouble for leaving the school grounds before school is over. Yoka usually do this all the time and gets in trouble with the Headmaster all the time when he does it. That's why Clear knows him very well.

"Yoka!" Clear shouted at him, "Look at me!"

"Yes sir!" He tensed up and stared at him, feeling the glare scanning his body. Clear seemed kinda pissed off at that moment, but not at Yoka. Good thing Yoka can read emotions like a book. "Is something...wrong?"

"Yes! I have bad news to share...and I have to appoint everyone to go to the Auditorium.." Clear explained.

"For what?" Yoka noticed another boy coming into the building. He looked a bit disappointed about something. Hmm...

"We have a problem coming...that's why I'm all dirty looking at you can see.." Clear pointed to his dirty coat, that he always where. To Yoka, he seemed fine.

"What's the problem..?" Yoka asked. Surely it wasn't something terrible right?

"Wolfmen are coming to attack..." Clear tells him in a serious voice.

---

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Aerin nodded "That would be interesting to see. The only weapon i have ever used is a sword" she said tapping the hilt of her sword strapped to her back, "and some of the traits that come with being a half Demon." she closed her hand around the ice ball crushing it with her clawed fingers. " I have always had a keen interest in learning about new weapons even if i don't us them."

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

ⓐⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞ

[ooc: This'll be my last for tonight, i'll be on tomorrow biggrin night all!]

Katsuro smiled to her for her interest in what he uses. "Well as you see, I use this katana of course. Though I have a strict way of using it. The style I use, known as Iaido, says that I must not draw the sword unless I call for blood. So if I'm just in a little scuffle, I actually use the scabbard as a blunt weapon as well, heh heh :3" Katsuro said, but he started to have a change of heart about telling her about his weapons. "Actually I won't tell you now...if you really wanna see them...just be sure to observe when their in action. Dont wanna reveal everything about me in one sitting..." Katsuro said and leaned against the wall. "So....have any hobbies?" Katsuro asked, the small talk continues.

ⓐⓚⓐⓨⓤⓚⓘ

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Aerin nodded in agreement of seeing his weapons in action"Well I don't have many hobbies really, but something i like to do in my free time is to draw." Reaching into her bag Aerin pulled out notebook flipping few pages she laid it on the desk and flipped it around so that the book ws right side up for her companion the drawing on the page. Looking up Aerin looked around the room. "Doesn't it seem odd that class hasn't started yet?"

[[ ooc: thats fine i need to be getting off to ]]

7,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image

There was a soft lick on her nose that caused Jezebel to crinkle her face in sleep. This time there was a paw against her cheek, what finally caused her to open bright purple eyes. "Good morning Echo," the half faery said with a yawn still lying down on the bed, her pale blonde hair creating a heavenly circlet around her head. Sitting up straight she trails a pale white fragile hand across the soft gray rain cloud fur of the cat. "How's my sweet little boy doing this morning?" Echo stretches along her lap before giving an urgent meow and cocking his head and ears towards the clock. "Echo I'm late!" The gray cat was soon covered in a sea of sheets as Jezebel kicked off the covers in a flash running to get dressed. It luckily didn't take long before Jezzy was fully dressed, in a pair of torn up jeans a random tshirt and her favorite leather jacket. "Come one Echo," she ran grabbing the cat and her book bag putting on over each shoulder.
Upon running quick and fast Jezzy skids her feet to come across a quick conclusion, she had no clue what she's doing. Better ask the head master right? It wasn't a long walk till she managed to find the head master talking to a boy. "Uhm pardon me but I have no idea what to do. Do I go to class or is there like some initiation meeting or something?"

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.
~~~
"I'm A Living Dream...
Yoka...

---
"Wolfmen?" Yoka looked at Clear like he was a crazy old fool. But he is the Headmaster and he wouldn't fool people like this. Besides, in a world where anything can happen, Wolfmen isn't something that really shocking. But it seems a little sudden for something to come to soon in the year already. "Are you serious?" He wanted to make sure. Yoka has heard of all the past appearance of evil things coming into EMHS to get whatever they want, but he didn't think it was a true fact.

"Yes I'm serious...This stuff has been going on for at least two years now...Monsters attack us all the time..and usually I'm the one that has to save everyone.."
Clear mentioned, "Too bad it's just only me...No student helps out a Principal these days.."

Yoka was a bit confused. It was all calm and cheery here at this school, and now there is wolfmen coming to get us? We haven't really even got started with some people who just got here. Some of these guys are SUPER new, meaning they haven't been here more than a hour. "Sigh.." Sadly they can't change that now. "..I'll help...I guess.." Yoka pointed out, "Besides...we don't want this to ruin a lot of people first days at EMHS..."

---

[[Outer Out Cycle: I'm sorta rushing a bit, so people can get into the action really quickly. I don't want this RP to lag you know? ^^;]]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces