GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,
But now I don't even know,
If hell wants me anymore...

Sorrow was surprised and just stared at the titan.She moved out of the way of any attacks that might hit her and looked at the portal in the sky. Sorrow saw 666 fly out and her blades were barely growing out when Sorrow suddenly was hit by blades from 666. She looked down, seeing blades in her arms and gut, and fell down in pain.She barely managed to stay conscious due to the pain when she saw a girl...someone she recognize...attack 666 and another run over to her yelling sister..

Play me the song of death
Oh,Play me the song of death
Give me hope,one last time
Please,Play me the song of death

User Image
~Sticks and stones may break my bones~

Illyana had ran to where the commotion was and looked at the Titan."Oh my god that looks so AWESOME!" Illyana squealed happily, and saw Sorrow."Sis!" She said happily, and had gasped when she saw 666 attack Sorrow. Seeing Sorrow fall Illyana had rage built in her. She saw her sister already attack 666 and Illyana ran to Sorrow."Sister!"Illyana said as she quickly landed by Sorrow and started to pull the blades out.

~But words will never hurt me!~

User Image

There's a mystery inside my head...
It was you dripping all in red.
Did I hurt you? Let me make it safe an sound...

666 smiled evilly as she flew in through the portal and flew into the air, pulling out her blades and hunting for Sorrow. Seeing the still stunned Sorrow 666 threw out her blades and laughed seeing 666 hit... until her wings were suddenly hit by crystals. 666 yelped in surprise and crashed into a tree. Pulling herself out 666 scowled as her blades grew out and she looked around for whoever hit her.

Can you feel me breathing down your neck?
You're just a perfect little human wreck.
But I like you... enough to destroy you, tear you down.

User Image
Show me how to lie
You're getting better all the time
And turning all against the one
Is an art that's hard to teach

Serene looked at the portal in the sky and saw 666 fly out."Sister..?" Serene whispered until she saw Sorrow, and 666 attack Sorrow. Serene growled under her breath and, summoning some crystals, threw them at 666 and knocked 666 out of the sky. She watched Illyana run to Sorrow's aid and looked around for anyone who might need help.

Another clever word
Sets off an unsuspecting herd
And as you step back into line
A mob jumps to their feet

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker. I am the Last Nasod
Eve. The Queen of Nasod. I said, KNEEL TO YOUR QUEEN.

User ImageUser Image Hikaru grabbed the UAB (Ultimate Armageddon Blade) and pointed it at 666. "You! I'm talking to you, you winged b***h! I'm going to f**king Kill you!!" He roared and ran at 666 raising the UAB. Eve was running and shouted "Hikaru! Stop! Stop it now!" She ran and stepped down to Sorrow. "Sorrow. I'm getting you out of here. Hikaru will destroy 666 and you along with her if we don't leave!" She cursed and threw Sorrow over her shoulder and Eve ran away from Hikaru. Hikaru roared and swung the gigantic sword at 666's head. "DIE!!"
Hikaru's Theme
Eve's Theme
OOC: ((now that i think about it. UAB sounds like UAV. Remind me to re-name it later))

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,
But now I don't even know,
If hell wants me anymore...

Sorrow tried to fight Eve away as she was being picked up but was too weak. Sorrow couldn't see the blood dripping from her wounds, she thought she was alright. She saw the cheery girl who had ran to Sorrow run after Eve, screaming something...about a sister.. Sorrow couldn't concentrate, she was too lightheaded..

Play me the song of death
Oh,Play me the song of death
Give me hope,one last time
Please,Play me the song of death

User Image
~Sticks and stones may break my bones~

Illyana was trying to stop the bleeding from the wounds the blades left when Eve ran with Sorrow."Sis! Hey! Let go of her!" Illyana yelled as she chased Eve."I need to help her!"

~But words will never hurt me!~

User Image

There's a mystery inside my head...
It was you dripping all in red.
Did I hurt you? Let me make it safe an sound...

666 looked at Hikaru and quickly ducked, but screamed out in pain. The blade had took out the top two wings of 666's 6 wings. She flew up with the 4 remaining ones and winced in pain from black acid blood that dripped from the wing wounds. "You b*****d!" 666 screeched at Hikaru as she shot her blades at him repeatedly.

Can you feel me breathing down your neck?
You're just a perfect little human wreck.
But I like you... enough to destroy you, tear you down.

User Image
Show me how to lie
You're getting better all the time
And turning all against the one
Is an art that's hard to teach

Serene saw Hikaru fly for 666 and looked over, seeing Illyana chasing a woman who had Sister. "Sister 666.." She said, wanting to help, but she had to help fight whatever was here.

Another clever word
Sets off an unsuspecting herd
And as you step back into line
A mob jumps to their feet

User Image

【A l e x xxD e r e n d r a 】
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHE SECRET OF H A P P I N E S S IS F R E E D O M.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHE SECRET TO F R E E D O M IS C O U R A G E.

*this is what I ` m doing; *this is what I ` m thinking; *this is how I feel;

» THE SECRET OF F R E E D O M. !x!x!
filler hur █████ ███████ ████████ ████
fllerz ▃▃▃ ▃▃ ` - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - x x x x

Alex seemed to have dazed off a bit and before she knew it everyone scattered and she was left alone. Laughing a bit at the thought Alex ran off deciding to fight the titan. She called Myst and got on her back holding on tight as she took out her bow and arrows. "Okay, lets try this" She said as she rode off towards him. She grew some large phoenix wings and they both took flight, she got her arrows ready and began shooting targets, more importantly, she was aiming for it's eyes. If she could get it in the eyes she could possibly cut away its eyes causing little pain but no sight. Maybe then it would be easier to fight the large titan. "Im going to shoot!" She said as she let go of the arrow she awaited to see the outcome, hoping she did not miss the target.

User ImagefillerfillerfillerUser ImagefillerfillerfillerUser ImagefillerfillerfillerUser Image

Original Noob

User ImageUser Image Hikaru jumped back and tossed two huge bolts on the ground. The two bolts exploded and lightning exploded as the blades were destroyed. "Aww you mad b***h?" He laughed and ran again at 666 with the UNB. (Ultimate Nasod Blade) and jumped into a somersault and swung down straight down at 666's head. "Die! Die die die!!" Eve kept running and said "That is what i'm doing! Once we get away from Hikaru do whatever you want with her!" She turned around and said "We're far enough. Take the girl." Eve placed Sorrow on the ground and kneeled down next to her.
*MEANWHILE*
Hikaru kept roaring and attacking 666
Hikaru's Theme
Eve's Theme

OOC: ((changed the name!))

Dedicated Hunter

User Image

User Image

Perrin continued to form the Hydrogen gas into crystal spheres the size of marbles. "With enough of these, it would stronger than a white phosphorous motor" he said as he finished twenty hydrogen ice spheres. He looked around in the storage room to find a few empty steel containers. "These would be able to take a large amount of heat." he continued as he carefully placed five in each container until he had four grenades.

"The heat to the metal with cause the ice to metal causing the hydrogen to be highly explosive once it impacts with enough force. The gas with explode within the can and any other spheres that didn't melt with then spread like a Molotov cocktail." He finished as he closed the last container. Perrin looked around to find basic gunpowder. "An this would be the blast cap to launch." he said as he grabbed a few pounds of it, then placed all of the items in a bag. "Now...a mortar..." he looked around to find a weapon room, he found a military mortar without grenades. "This will do." he smiled as he grabbed the mortar and placed it on his shoulder. He turned to the teacher how had helped him, "Thank you, I'm heading for the roof." he said as he quickly walked out of the room.

User Image

OOC .: tired and bored User Image :.
User Image

Out of nowhere, Aerin suddenly pounced Hiroki. Leaving him pinned down the ground. Aerin was quite big and strong and it wasn't something to expect so it took Hiroki by surprise. He's currently stuck there on the floor, trying to break free but to no avail. Hiroki wasn't physically strong like Aerin nor he couldn't match Aerin's physical strength. Just as Aerin explained who the dragon was, Hiroki calmed down a bit, the floating stones around Hiroki slowly landed on the ground. Putting his true angelic side asleep again. Hiroki nodded as he understood it all. As Aerin let go, Hiroki sat up and looked at Kiaku, "How are we going to lure him to the titan?" Hiroki asked as Zalera helped Hiroki up his feet.

Out Of Cocoa:
  • -
  • -

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Aerin Slane
The Elf
The Demon

The Half-Breed

Mary had a lamb
His eyes as black as coals,
If we play very quiet, my lamb.
Mary never has to know-

Seeing Hiroki had come to his scenes Aerin stepped back releasing him. At his question of how to get the two giants to fight each other. "Well, since Kaiku seem to already want to fight your summonses. If you could get him to try to attack you and have the attack hit the Titan instead. The Titan should retaliate against Kiaku's attack, as most beings do when attacked." She said cocking her head to the side in thought.

-If I cut you down to a thing I can use,
I fear there will be nothing good left of you.
Pantalaimon
The Bonded-Beast

[{<3 OOC:<3}]

Devoted Bloodsucker

User Image
User Image

"I may be bad...but, I'm perfectly good at it!"

User Image

Fal fell through the portal along with the others. She landed on her feet with ease. The after effects of the traveling seemed to not bother her anymore. Besides, she had a feeling that this would become more common than she though. Her armor was still 'missing' and instead was replaced with the liquid. Atop the titan's head there was a view of the current state of the school. She saw through the portal what it looked like but being there in the midst of the actual mess brought a big smile to her face. The leader of the other group, a white-haired woman she'd seen but didn't know, was with them. Fal glanced around further admiring the other's 'handiwork'.

""

User Image::
User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

Logan stepped out towards the titan and the dragon, as the others acted to fight and deal with both behemoths. Behind him an ever-growing mass of water flowed. It was already the side of a lake. He was going to need plenty of it for what he intended.
User ImageUser Image jarnell spun his scythe in his hand as he ran across the field slashing down enemies as he made his way towards the giant beast " Kiko don't be careless..." he said looking over at her as she ran along side him " yea yea what ever you just give it your all and don't hold back jerk!" she said stomping the creatures into the ground and knocking others out of the way as they both made their way to the titan Jarnell grabbed Kiko by her waist as he took a great leap and dug his scythe deeply the beast leg and threw Kiko Up in the air " good luck..." he said calmly and saw that there was another girl attacking the titans face shooting at it's eyes he pulled his scythe out taking a chunk of the beast with him as he fell back to the ground and pulled the scythe from the chunk and took the blood that came out and turning them into spears as he moved around and began stabbing the spears into it's ligaments and tendons in it's leg Kiko held on as she crawled up the side of the titans leg and eventually making her way up to his arms and began climbing faster and faster

Original Noob

User ImageUser Image Hikaru stopped and said "I'll deal with you later 666, So when I'm done killing the Titan, actually get good. You hear me?" he turned around and looked at the Titan. This is going to take some work. dammit. He took the UNB and pointed it at the Titan. "I'll kill you."
Hikaru's Theme
Eve's Theme
User Image
Raging spirit within!
Chaosura Kiaku is no more!

Noticing that he returned to his own world, the dragon ceased the attack immediately. Turning towards Hiroki, he growled as he watched the boy get tackled down. Shaking his head, he began to slowly walk the other way. Stopping, he glanced back at the Titan. That creature seemed to be of a rather similar power to his own. If he were to battle it, he would have such a thrill!

Getting ready to turn around and attack the Titan, the young dragon stopped and sniffed the air. Turning his head towards a collection of water, he began to head towards it. He thirsted for water. That ever growing mass would be a perfect source. Immediately stopping, he put his claw to the side of his head and grabbed the side of his head. Shrieking loudly, he turned around and slammed his arms into the ground. Slashing at the ground, he began to burrow into it. He didn't seem to be trying to escape, but instead destroy the ground under him.

User Image

"Rebirth of the angered God!"

((OoC: ))

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Katsuro figured he would try and resume climbing up the titan's neck but fairly swift footsteps caught his attention. He turned around to see Kiko. "Kiko?! What are you doing up here?" Katsuro asked in surprise. Though he decided to hold on to something as he felt a sudden change in the titan's movements. The titan was targeted by several arrows and spears targeted at the eyes and legs respectively. "Haha! That won't work!" Lamia shouted as the titan took the hits on directly, the arrows bouncing off its eyelids and the spears actually sticking, but falling out as the titan's leg position changed. But then enraged, it roared, sending an initial shock wave, and few moments later, a gust of wind, it brought its fists back sent both of its fists flying into the ground. Creating a MASSIVE, concussive earthquake that shook the earth beneath it and the school teetered on its last foundation. The school would fall in a landslide in a matter of moments. Now they were in a time crunch. Either delegate certain tasks to restoring the school and some to fighting the titan, or they were gonna have to defeat Katsumi and the rest and even the titan itself within a few minutes before the last foundation breaks.

Katsumi quirked to the two students' arrow and spear attacks. "You'd think if they were able to killed by spears and arrows, they would've been killed long ago..." Katsumi thought, but then smiled at the titan's choice of technique to counterattack. "Hmm....this should be interesting..." Katsumi smirked.

Katsuro balanced on the titan's shoulders as the titan let loose its attack and when it was done, he fell to his knee and stopped to catch his breath from being startled. "Kiko! We gotta get up there and take on Lamia. While she's at the reins, the titan will continue its rampage. You take on Lamia, and as long as you do that, I'll take on Katsumi alone...it was my destiny afterall..." Katsuro said with a serious look, but then offered her a smile and whipped his chain to the titan's chin and resumed climbing.

EPIC FIGHT!

[ooc: sorry i haven't posted much this weekend. Now time to heat things up a bit >:3 ]

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff