Welcome to Gaia! ::

Filler: Well Time for Normal Days....

Yayyy 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 720 721 722 > >> >>> »|

User ImageYoka's team was soon outside at the football field. Aerin then proceeded to make a symbol on the ground using her sword. As soon as she was finished 3 wolfmen came rushing at her, only to be impaled by ice that rose from the ground."Oh crap.." Taake said to himself as he saw what the wolfmen looked like, and then them being impaled.

He then heard footsteps coming from behind him; it was more wolfmen. Four of them, running towards him to attack. "Oh boy!" Taake said as he prepared a fighting stance. One of the wolfmen lunged at him, pulling back it's arm to strike. The wolfman swung at Taake, but Taake then did a sidestep to avoid the strike, then grabbing the wolfman's arm and forcing him to the ground. "Nu-uh~" Taake said as he broke the wolfman's arm. "Now.. GO AWAY!" He said as he kicked the wolfman a good 15-20 feet across the field.

"Now.. Which one of you is next?" Taake said looking at the three other wolfmen who were charging at him.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.
~~~
"I'm A Living Dream...
Life...doesn't hold me firmly enough to keep me awake...
Dreams...are who I am..."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Seeing that Taake also joined, Yoka felt like the group was ready! As Yoka was the last to go, He walked outside to the hallways and got ready to run. Yoka was just as fast as Taake, maybe even faster..thanks to his wind ablities. "Let's GO!" After that, Yoka ran towards a wind and jumped out of it, heading towards the Football field.

As soon as he got there, there was wolfmen all around the field. He stood on top of a light pole above the field and started to think of a way to go down and swipe them out really fast.

---

[[Outer Out Cycle: Might be off and on...My Gaia is SUCKING. ]]]
Alice Nine: Heart of Gold

User ImageJarnell made his way onto the football field as well his eyes slightly opening up a bit more, as he saw their enemy coming at them without a thought in their mind other then to ravage everything in sight. "this would make a lovely painting..." he said under his breath. Knowing it would a bad time to just start drawing he decided to just draw the image later. he put the bush back in his pocket deciding to try hand to hand. Knowing he wasn't strong enough cause them any harm he could stop their attacks at the most being cautious of his movements. as he ran in intercepting some of the wolvemen attacks " i wonder how long i can actually keep this up...." he manged to move out the way from another attack and blocking another.

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

“You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.”

ⓐⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞ
╔════════════════════════════════╗

Katsuro heard her response about her not planning to die. He smiled to her, but then heard her next statements and saw the look in her eye. "O.o I see....Go out with a bang I suppose ^^;..." Katsuro said, scratching his head and then when they all were starting to leave, Katsuro was getting pumped. He ran out toward the field with his fellow teammates and held his sword in his hand firmly as he looked around the huge field of wolves with goalposts on opposite ends. He noticed Yoka go on top one of the floodlights and start to plan. He noticed Taake and Aerin assume combat stances and their combat began. Katsuro took a little time to pop his neck and roll his shoulder blades to stretch a little. "Alright, so I begin..." Katsuro said and right after he said that, a group of werewolves swarmed him. "Hmph...too slow..." Katsuro said and drew his sword and spun in a radial fashion. But just that one spin, turned out to be ten slashes in one and when the slashes impacted, the swarming werewolves were sent flying back. Then after, he sheathed his sword and ran further into combat.

Quote:
Cue the Kombat Music! twisted

Katsuro ran straight into combat and so many werewolves surrounded him that you could barely see him in the crowd. But then Katsuro smirks and drew his sword by the inch which gleamed brightly. Then Katsuro swiftly drew Hachiman completely and dashed forward and did his rapid slash technique. Within Katsuro's line of attack, werewolves were butchered and sliced down to extremities, which soon afterward, Katsuro sheathed Hachiman once again. "Now if I keep using Hachiman, this would surely get boring...." Katsuro said and then wrote the Haya-Ji kanji on hand again and once again, hisflash gauntlets and greaves were attached to his hands and feet. Then with an elegant whirlwind kick, he sent out a gust of wind blowing some of the weaker wolves away and then resumed battle.

╚════════════════════════════════╝
ⓐⓚⓐⓨⓤⓚⓘ

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

After dispersing the wall of ice she turned around in time to see Taake break a Wolf-mans arm then stand it flying. Turning back to the task at hand she saw a new wave of wolf-men were almost upon her. As they came charging at her the blade of her sword glowed blue once again this time as she swung the blade a stream of water came out. Flicking the blade with a 'CRACK' at the first Wolf and the water snapped like a whip freezing the wolf on contact within seconds the frozen wolf-man shattered into countless pieces. She did the same with the next three by the fifth as the water whip made contact only the lower half of the wolf-mans body was frozen. 'Crap!' she thought as she finished off the wolf-man swing of her sword taking off its head. She continued like that for a while; immobilizing them then finishing them off with a simple strike of her sword, but it became very apparent to her even if others did not notice it. With what little training she had with her elemental ability she wouldn't be able to keep using it for an extended amount of time, eventually she would have to start using other means to fight.

-to pull another hand into the light.

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image♥_♥_♥Xhex Jushiru_♥_♥_♥

"Hey Hey You You, I don't Like your GIRLFRIEND! NO WAY! NO WAY!...."

Xhex was walking down a random path and sighed as she pulled up her hoodie. She stuck in her earbuds and turned on her Ipod and turned up the Volume as Black Veil Brides played through her headphones. She looked around and continued to walk. She was mouthing the lyrics when she saw a black figure fly in front of her and disappear. She ripped her headphones out of her head and silenced her blaring Music. She looked at where the Figure had entered and she walked forward, Her boots thudding against the floor and her charms making little bell sounds as she moved. She walked in front of the door and saw people fighting with what looked like... Wolf people? She laughed nervously and pulled down her hoodie revealing blondish-white hair with pink streaks through it. "Is this like a Twilight spoof?" She whispered and looked around to see someone hopefully filming with a camera but no one was spotted. She watched the fight and kept her presence quiet and unknown not wanting to caught in something she probably wasn't supposed to be watching. She brought her hands to her ears to see if they were still in their false form. She sighed a breath of relief. She didn't want anyone to know that she was one of the rare Full-Blood Elf's. She lowered her hands and stuck them in her hoodie pockets and watched in silence and in mystery.

"....Think you need a new ONE!"

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

“You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.”

ⓐⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞ

Katsuro dashed in with his Haya-Ji gauntlets and began to beat the wolves senseless with his elegant combos and kicks. He happened to look over and see Aerin fighting off her horde with her water abilities and using her sword. But there was one that she missed. But then with one, came a group and they started to swarm her. But then he wasn't out of the woods yet either as a wolf man came up on him. The wolf bared its fangs and slashed down with its claws. Luckily Katsuro was able to duck down and to the side, but the claws made a rip in his yukata. From his downward stance, he used his legs to jump up and sort of did a double full moon kick into the air, bring the wolf man with him into the air. Then with his foot still up from the full moon kick, he came down in an axe kick and sent his opposing wolf into the group that swarmed Aerin from behind. Then he slowly went down and in anticipation of wolves waiting for him, he drew Hachiman again and did his radial rapid slash to slice them down and then dashed behind Aerin to cover her. "How you holdin' up?" Katsuro asked her with concern. And then jumped up in the air to kick away another pouncing wolf with an aerial roundhouse kick. Then going with the spin, he wrote a different kanji on his hand that said...Tsuranuku. He was about to draw out his magical bow. He landed back by her side and covered her six. He drew back his bow and an energy arrow surged in his fingers. "Let's light 'em up..."

ⓐⓚⓐⓨⓤⓚⓘ

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Aerin wasn't even aware that a group of Wolves were sneaking up behind her until Katsuro showed up behind her asking how she was holding up. "I'll run out of juice soon with my elemental ability, Not that isn't to be expected since i haven't mastered it yet." A wolf that thought it would take a chance and attack her while talking got a surprise when Aerin's tail rapped around its neck and lifted it off the ground before plunging her sword up threw its lower jaw. Yanking the blade out she used her tail to fling the body away into two other wolves. "but i have other ways to make up for that" she finished letting her eyes go completely black again and her claws coming out.

[[ Beowulf it my favorite devil arms whee ]]

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,
But now I don't even know,
If hell wants me anymore...

Sorrow was having trouble with the wolves she was fighting. As she blocked one's slashes with her blades another one snuck on her and slashed her back. Sorrow yelped in surprise and she spun around, her arm sticking out and decapitating the beast.Sorrow dodged the other wolf and looked around for some help as others gathered around her.

Play me the song of death
Oh,Play me the song of death
Give me hope,one last time
Please,Play me the song of death

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Xhex was watching them in silence and saw something on the side of her eye. A collision of Wolves were flying towards her. She held up her hands and put them together and slashed them through the air causing a large inferno to fly towards the wolves. The wolves screamed when it came in contact with them and only ashes were left. The remaining inferno collided with a wall causing a explosion of fire and rock. Xhex held up a spiritual barrier against the falling ruble. She sighed and closed her eyes. She really didn't want to be seen. She felt the magic ware of causing her ears to be shown in their true form.

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

ⓐⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞ

[ooc: :OOO I see you caught on >.< Lol it likes it too...im actually playing the game as we speak XD]

Katsuro nodded to her statement of not mastering her element yet. He understood, this was the first day after all. But then he heard blood and gore over his shoulder and turned to see her tail fling a body off into a crowd. His eyebrow quirked in fear, but looked back in front of him with his Tsuranuku bowstring pulled back. Then he concentrated and let loose a rain of energy arrows upon a group. The best thing was....they exploded. So after the arrows made impact with the wolves, they not only paralyzed them, but made them go boom in a surge of red electricity as well. He gathered more energy and made multiple arrows as he pulled the bowstring back once more and leaned Tsuranuku to its side. "Come at me from whatever direction you like..."

ⓐⓚⓐⓨⓤⓚⓘ

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Aerin was about ready to uses the last of her elemental power to freeze the wolves that where surrounding her then she caught sight of the new person to there group, Jarnell if she remembered right, it seemed like he was having a hard time fending off the wolves that here surrounding him so she made a last minute dissension, leaping into the air spreading her wings she sheathed her sword leaving her hands free. Clapping her hands together she concentrated the last of her energy there. Her hands began to glow blue as she pored the last bit of power into this last attack, pulling her hands apart the energy began to take shape. When the energy finally took shape in her hand it was a long spear of ice made up of blue energy. Pulling her arm back she threw the spear strait into the back a wolf that has about to hit the new guy in the back, going straight through pinning the wolf to the ground and sending out a shock-wave of ice freezing the rest of the wolves in the area around him.

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,
But now I don't even know,
If hell wants me anymore...

Sorrow looked around her as 5 wolves moved toward her, their muzzles drooling and hunger in their eyes. She had an idea and just stood there. Out of nowhere all 5 lunged for her, but Sorrow jumped up into the air. As the wolves crashed into each other Sorrow landed, and jumped, off their heads as she landed nearby where Katsuro and Aerin were at. She waved before dodging a lunging werewolf and decapitating it with her bladed arm. She winced in pain from her bleeding back, and a werewolf lunged forward and bit her in the shoulder. Sorrow grabbed it and threw it off before stabbing into it's head with her blades, ending what little life it held. She jumped back from another werewolf and 4 more moved toward Sorrow. Sorrow was getting far from the others.

Play me the song of death
Oh,Play me the song of death
Give me hope,one last time
Please,Play me the song of death

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.
~~~
"I'm A Living Dream...
Life...doesn't hold me firmly enough to keep me awake...
Dreams...are who I am..."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
As Katsuro, Airen, Taake, and Jarnell continued to do their thing with the wolfmen, Yoka was scanning the field. Where everyone was, and where the enemy was located. Wolfmen was forming around the pole that Yoka was standing on. "I wouldn't do that if i was you.." He smiled at them. None of the wolfmen moved, in fact, they made it worse by shaking the pole. Yoka had no choice.

So Yoka jumped down and grinds down the pole. The Momentum of the grind increased the wind current that he was gathering to the point where he was a mini wind nuke. "Wind Missile!" As Yoka reached the ground, BOOM! A explosion of wind pushed all the wolfs back and Yoka crouched on his knees. "Wind Dancer Slicer!" Yoka suddenly spun around elegantly and pushed himself like a heat seeking pinball and knocking and slicing the Wolfmen up. Blood was coming down from their chests.

---

[[Outer Out Cycle: first it was Street Fighter...Now DMC Mime XD ]]]
Alice Nine: Heart of Gold

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Xhex saw 4 wolves lunge towards this girl. The girl was injured and she could smell it. With fresh blood in the air, The wolves will be tempted. She jumped in front of the girl with her back to her. Xhex opened the flap to her bag and Fraja jumped out of Xhex's bag and yelped. Light energy swirled around Fraja. When the light separated, Fraja was in her true form. She snapped at the air and sunk her teeth into one of the wolves and tossed it's body to the side. She lunged unto the other 2 wolves and sunk her teeth and claws into them. Xhex turned around and looked at the Girl. She smiled. "Your hurt. I can smell your blood. Your injured on your back."

Fraja's true form

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas