GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 720 721 722 > >> >>> »|

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Turning Aerin looked toward the leader of their little group sitting by the door. Walking up to him she said "Pretty exiting for the first day don't you think Yoka. I was expecting to be bored to sleep in some class by now. This kind of thing happen around here a lot?"

-to pull another hand into the light.

Dapper Fatcat

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Alexis looked over at the girl. She sure seemed to like her name. "Why thank you! I'm pretty fond of it myself." she returned, smiling pleasantly. She watched as the crow landed on her head, being a sharp contrast from her purple hair. "He's a cutie, that's for sure. But I'd be careful, mini-murder. That's Rayne's favourite spot and he's a jealous one." she joked, offering her hand slowly before stroking the breast feathers of the crow. "What's his name?" she asked curiously, taking a brief moment to look back at Eddy and the unnamed boy who seemed to be sizing her up. While she didn't appreciate silent appraisals, she said nothing. They would all see each others skills in combat soon enough. Instead, her violet orbs looked at Sorrow once more. The entire experience was so surreal. It was weird not being around humans. She pulled her hand away from the bird as it began to condensate, water beginning to cover her hand. She was excited.

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,
But now I don't even know,
If hell wants me anymore...

Sorrow stopped and looked at Alexis."His name is Darkness. That crow oddly likes me." Sorrow said.Darkness hopped around on Alexis's head.
((short post is short ._. ))

Play me the song of death
Oh,Play me the song of death
Give me hope,one last time
Please,Play me the song of death
User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

Even as the other's conversed, Logan continued to lead the group. His footsteps were rather soft and silent, despite the apparent weight on his back. He exited the building with them and headed out into the fields. Before them was a rather giant moving mass that was making it's way towards them. "Everyone...steady yourselves, focus...and stay together." were his only words, they first few of the werewolves rushed at them. Logan just stood there, arms crossed. The hatch on his tank suddenly opened. Out of it, a gently trickle of water began to flow, falling to the ground. The first of the werewolves rushed towards him, raising it's arm to slash him. In one swift movement the water on the ground formed into a thin stream that suddenly flew up and struck the Werewolf's skull. It pierced their head like a blade. The creature's eyes roled into the back of it's head as it died instantly. Blood began to flow through the stream of water to Logan. A second steam of water flowed over his hand and the blood mixed with this. The red tint disappeared as it touched him. He was drawing in the nutrients and energy from the blood and body of the creature. The werewolf shrunk into a mummified state, as the fluids, nutrients, and energy left it's body. The fluid left from what Logan absorbed joined with the water on the ground, while more water continued to trickle down from his tank. The other werewolves moved in on him and the group.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.
~~~
"I'm A Living Dream...
Life...doesn't hold me firmly enough to keep me awake...
Dreams...are who I am..."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
The day was moving on and seeing that everyone was in groups now, Yoka was happy to see that he has SOME people. Aerin came up to him and asked him if this happens a lot. "..Not really.." He answered her before getting up from the ground, "Clear comes by and does this time to time...but not with new students. Then again we volunteered...So I'm not so shocked. I rather do this then sleep in English class.." He mentioned before noticing another person joined his group. It was a boy with cat ears. Yoka waved at him with a smile. "Now we have 4 people..including me...thanks for joining!"

It seems like Logan was moving along fast. Yoka had to step up the game. "So..Okay..is everyone ready to go..?" He asked to make sure.

---

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]
Alice Nine: Heart of Gold

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100

The sound of footstep coming closer caused Aerin to turn to see another boy coming to join their group. The feathers of her wings ruffled slightly as she turned, her tail curled around her her legs. "Hey welcome to the group."

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,
But now I don't even know,
If hell wants me anymore...

Sorrow heard the sounds of werewolves and looked at Alexis."Time to fight!" She said before running out to join Logan. Two werewolves noticed Sorrow and, seeing her bunny ears, licked their lips. "Food!" One yelled as it ran forward. Blades grew out of Sorrow's arm in time as the thing lunged forward and bit her arm. It's bite was blocked by the blades, and the werewolf howled in pain as it jumped back, its mouth bleeding. The other one ran to Sorrow's side and lunged forward but Sorrow saw it, no thanks to the huge form, and quickly spun around, as her bladed arm hit it in the chest. It yelped and jumped back. Blades grew on Sorrow's other arm as she faced the two, bleeding, and pissed off werewolves."YOUR GOING TO PAY!" The werewolf with the bleeding mouth roared as it charged at Sorrow head-on. Sorrow stepped to the side and, as the werewolf ran past her, brung her arm down like an axe. The body of the werewolf flew forward as it's head fell to the ground. Sorrow smiled a bit, but it disappeared when she had to jump back to avoid the other werewolf's claws.

Play me the song of death
Oh,Play me the song of death
Give me hope,one last time
Please,Play me the song of death
User Image
[xV I L N I XxoA R B O R N E A U Xx]

In a matter of moments, the fighting had begun. As suddenly as they appeared, the werewolves initiated the fight, starting with the group leader. Vilnix had little time to watch Logan in action, as he was soon greeted with his adversaries. Two humanoid wolves approached, rushing toward him at a nearly breakneck pace. As he had before in the gym, the young man gathered up air in his lungs, but he continued to stand still, seemingly unprepared to fight. Just as the pair were about to fall upon him, he was suddenly not there. It was not that he had moved in the least. It was just as if he had never even been there in the first place. He stood behind the confused wolves, then, looking just as he had before. The two seemed instantly to know where he was, and glanced back in his direction. The trio had a stare-down for just a couple of seconds. The wolves snarled viciously, but seemed oddly locked in place. Just as suddenly as the lull in skirmish had begun, it ended with one of the wolves once again rushing Vilnix. If he were surprised by this development, it was well hidden as he transfered positions from one entirely relaxed to that of a practiced fighter.

With one leg stretched before him, the other offering support, slightly bent, Nix held up one hand before him, the other one slightly above his head. He waited once again for the werewolf to get close enough, but instead of simply taunt it further, he switched tactics. The air dried, tightened, and cracked suddenly, and just in time. It seemed he was a bit out of practice. Sharp claws had made contact with the young human's shoulder, leaving four deep gashes in his skin. They bled instantly, but Vilnix simply exhaled a long breath. The werewolf, momentarily frozen before him, now began to fall forward, as if it had lost its balance. It fell to the ground with a hole straight through its midsection. Forcing embedded claws off of his admittedly lanky form, Vilnix then once again turned his piercing gaze to the other werewolf, still stuck to the same spot as before. Once again, something seemed to shift in the world. The creature's ears flattened and it's robust form shrank slightly. Run.

For a second, it seemed that the lycan would fight back, as it's lips twitched, threatening a snarl. But at the last moment, it whined pitifully and turned to escape. As it left, Nix could not help but touch a hand to his head. A slow, sharp ache made his skull feel tight. He silently cursed the school and turned to look for more adversaries to engage.

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100

"Well let's get a move on before the other group kills everything." Aerin drew her sword and held it lightly at her side. ready to go.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Dark Speaks!
---
[[OOC: People on Yoka's Team...go ahead without me..I'm going to the movies to see real steal..so YEAH SAVE ME SOME WOLFS]]

User Image he gave a slight wave to the group but didn't bother to speak he could see what going on now, that they going to battle... but who where they battling? He pondered a bit as he threw his hands in his pocket " i certainly wasn't expecting to be fighting on my first day just getting here..." He said under his breath as he pulled out a long thin paint brush from his pocket. Awaiting for them to start moving out.

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
╒══════════════════╕
XXXXEdwardXXXX
╘══════════════════╛

Eddy nodded towards the girl who introduced herself, wondering what type of fighter she was. Was she a kick-back warrior and clingy sidekick? Either way, he could tell that this would be interesting. He offered her a smile as well and said, "Nice to meet you. I'm pretty new here, so maybe we can tour around the school sometime?" but he didn't get to hear her answer before Logan announced the approach of the wolves. He glanced towards the enemies before turning and giving her a quick wink. "Another time perhaps." and with that he fastened the bag securly around his waist and walked into the action with a sword in each hand. He no doubt that the other students here would be better than him, but he knew he could at least take care of a minor wolfy attack.

The first wolf came up with it's teeth baring, but aiming a little too high. Eddy easily ducked out of the way and brough his sword up into the beasts stomach. Probably not the best idea because his sword got caugh in a rib and yanked the boy backwards. He managed to roll out of the way, but not before another came and nipped at his leg. It avoided his skin, but ripped a small portion of his jeans when he jerked away. Not enjoying the fact that clothes he had just brough were now torn in an unfashionable sense, he lunged at his attacker and buried the black blade into the front of its neck and out the back. Payback sucks, huh?" he thought before turning on the next.

((I saw that movie, its awesome! :3 btw, i have a football game I have to go to tonight (in the pep band) and a competition I have to go to tomorrow ^^ wink )
User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

As the werewolves died, gentle streams of water flowed to the remains, draining them. Another werewolf jumped at him. In an instant, a veil of water rose up, catching the creature. As it enveloped him, it grew colder and colder, ice crystals forming on the surface. In a matter of seconds, the werewolf was frozen solid in the water trap. Then, it began to melt, draining the fluids out of the werewolf as it flowed away. This, again, left a mummified corpse. The werewolf attacking Sorrow's wound's healed as he directed a barrage of slashes at her. As Edward stabbed him through the neck, the werewolf pulled back, bleeding heavily, but his spine was intact. When Edward turned from him, the werewolf's wounds healed as the bleeding stopped. He then moved to slash Edward's back. A veil of water rose up, blocking their claw.
User ImageAfter watching Katsuro's demonstration, Taake heard Clear announcing leader's for teams. Yoka being one of them, and some guy named Logan was the other leader. 'Guess I'll join Yoka's team, I suppose' Taake thought to himself as he watched Katsuro and Aerin walk over to his side. He then proceeded to walk over, as well. Taake was just going to kinda old back on doing anything, or bring attention to himself at first. He wanted to see what the fellow team members were capable of. But at the same time he was sort of anxious. He then followed the other members on the team he was on. 'Finally some action..' He thought to himself as they got closer to the football field.

[[OoC: Probably won't be posting a lot tonight guys, but I'll try my best to keep up with the flow.]]

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Walking out the door Aerin headed out of the school into the field. Stopping in a open area in the field she walked in a small circle dragging the tip of her sword now glowing blue with power. In the wake of the blade a trail of water seemed to flow out of the tip of the sword onto the grass. Once the circle was complete Aerin removed the blade from the grass and stood in the center of the circle tip of the sword resting in the grass in front of her hands clasped on the pommel like a cane and waited for the first wave. It didn't take long before three of the wolf creatures came charging out into the field they spotted Aerin standing in the clearing. They roared their challenge jaws foaming as they charged, Aerin just stood and waited. As the wolves hit the line of water spikes of ice sprang up impaling the wolves as they lept at her. Flicking her sword tip against the wall of ice spikes around her and they shattered leaving nothing but the mangled body's of the wolf-men walking out of the circle she watched as more of the wolves began to charge at her. "Well I was hoping to get a workout out of this, don't disappoint me. "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces