GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 720 721 722 > >> >>> »|

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

"To be honest this form feels much like my other form only 'freer' if that makes sense. Having my wings and tail hidden can be uncomfortable at times but it tends to scare normal people humans in particular." she said flicking her tai.

-to pull another hand into the light.

Dapper Fatcat

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[[My Gaia is having serious issues right now and I have to sleep so I shall resume posting tomorrow.]]

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.
~~~
"I'm A Living Dream...
Life...doesn't hold me firmly enough to keep me awake...
Dreams...are who I am..."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Yoka sat down by the doors of the auditorium, awaiting for more people to join. So far, it's only two people, which is Aerin and Katsuro. Yoka didn't know them that well, but he smiled when the decided to go with him. Yoka thought that he would be doing this alone. He looked at both of them talking and Yoka just listened.

I wonder if there is going to be more that is going to join.

---

[[Outer Out Cycle: Taking a chill tonight then~ XD ]]]
Alice Nine: Heart of Gold

7,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Letting Echo run back up to her dorm Jezebel began to prepare herself. She had never fought before. In fact the only fight she ever had was verbally with her mother, and her father (that she had just met just moments before) backing her up. But luckily her father taught her a few tricks, the first and her favortite. She held her hand up to the light above her. White light releases waves. And waves have energy. And energy is her power. It bended between her fingers like clay, after all energy does have mass. An object solidified in her hand as she pulled down a sword, silver and shining in her hand.

((Out.Of.Chlorophyll: Ohhh I love chemistry if that post did not specify that. And I'm feeling socialy anxious -I do have social anxiety- would someone mind talking to me?))

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
╒══════════════════╕
XXXXEdwardXXXX
╘══════════════════╛

Edward glanced at the two groups forming, wondering which woukd be best. The guy he had just talked to had already chosen a group and others were making their way towards one or the other as well. Eddy didn't really know anyone in either group, but in the end chose Logan. Leaning his swords against his shoulder, he walked over to thr forming group straight up to the head honcho. "Heya, there, boss. My name's Eddy, and judging from what everyone is saying, you must be Logan, right? Nice to meet you." he offered his hand to shake his new team leaders hand when Alex shifted in his bag and eventually managed to pop his head out of the opening. "Oh yeah, and this is Alex."

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

“You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.”

ⓐⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞ
╔════════════════════════════════╗

Katsuro stuck his tongue out jokingly in response to her first joke. "So that was your demon form? Hmm...interesting~ I'm really looking forward to this now..." Katsuro grinned a little at her. "Well you probably already know this...but don't you die on me now~ XP You seem to be one of the few I seem to get along with..." Katsuro said as a friend and smiled.

╚════════════════════════════════╝
ⓐⓚⓐⓨⓤⓚⓘ
User Image
[xV I L N I XxoA R B O R N E A U Xx]

Raising his eyebrows slightly, Vilnix looked to the headmaster, who was now among them. He leaned forward with his chin on the back of his palm, relaxing into a more comfortable position as the other students began to put on a show. A few of them were able to show off their abilities before one of the others piped up, putting a more rational spin on the situation. As the meeting carried on, he continued to rest and measure until the right time. The idea of two teams came from the headmaster, which seemed to cause a bit more action in the students. A few chose sides quickly, others were more curious. It hardly seemed necessary to split up into teams, at least to Nix, but perhaps some structure could be supplied here. He rose to his feet and crossed the way between himself and Logan's group.

Those assembled started with a girl who practically radiated tragedy. To top it off, she was accompanied by a dark bird. The other there was the girl who had revealed her powers almost too quickly. He recalled her name: Alexis. Logan himself seemed almost luminescent, which contrasted with his first recruit, but he did not seem entirely sunny. In fact, he almost seemed cold. Intriguing, eerie. Weird. Next to him, having gone just before, was a much more social person, casually introducing himself as well as a creature living in his bag. Curious. With a nod to those already together, he took a stand nearby and glanced back to the rest of the room. Who was next?

[[OoC: Edited.]]

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Dark Speaks!
---
[[OOC:Blood...you can join Yoka, Katsuro, and Aerin...OR you can join Logan, sorrow, Alexis, Vilnix and Edward(with Adam biggrin ) to talk to..if you want :3

Seems like Yoka's group is the non-popular one XD]]

User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

Logan looked up as the three approached him. The crow, before it could land on his head, was suddenly forced away by an invisible force. He glanced from Sorrow, to Alexis, to Edward, to Vilnix. Edward, himself was rather upfront in speaking to him. He introduced himself and even went to shake hs head. Logan, rather then shake it, he simply nodded. "It is best that we act now." He waited a few more moments for any others to join him. Then, he turned, pushing open the door as he began to lead them towards the fields. He closed his eyes, concentrating. He began to extend his senses outwards. He tried to find the werewolves before reaching them. ((What can be said, people know a true leader when they see one XD.))

Dapper Fatcat

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
[[Nevermind! My body is far too much of a nerfherder to sleep so one legitimate post before I knock myself out...]]

Alexis watched as others joined. The one girl had a crow and was about as dark as the inside of a coffin on a moonless night. Nevertheless, Alexis simply smiled at her, as she always did. She pulled a blue rubber band from her wrist and tied her purple hair back, looking at the other two who joined. Every one seemed to be judging her and she didn't know why. "Is everyone here a first year as well, or am I the only new guy?" she asked curiously. She didn't feel concerned about the imminent threat. Deep down, she knew she could handle it no problem. And, if not, her father was never far. It would make it easier for him to gather up her watery remains in a jar if he didn't have to travel. She silently laughed to herself about that, the image stuck in her mind now. She looked forward briefly at their fearless leader, wondering if he was going to be such a tight a** the entire time. A little less condescension would be really super. She then looked to the Crow-girl, realizing she didn't know anyone's name, and then back to Eddy and the other boy. "My name's Alexis, by the way."
Blake "Edmond" and Bastian "Lucas" Monfort

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
" I guess it tis' bout time I stop beatin' around the ol' bush, and head to the pub. "

" The wire caugh' me wit' a blackjaw' so I tapped 'im in the Chevy Chase, 'ight so. "

The English Twins

Blake smiled as Kyoko returned the compliment. Hearing the announcements made him groan." Argh, I Really dount' feel like kit'." Said Blake as he folded his arms. Yet, Lucas finally came back." The bloody hell! You twit! You Ditched Meh' !" Yelled Lucas as he placed his hands on his hips. Blake glared him down , clinching his fist tightly." I! am not! uh' Twit! " Lucas formed a smirk from his brothers rage and began to act rather immature about the situation." Twit Twit Twit Twit Twit Twit Twit-." Yet, his words were thrown off by an smashing punch in the jaw Blake.Lucas slid across the floor, leaving him in groans of pain. He raised up, in shock to see a bloody nose." I......I'm tellin' mum" ! " Blake gasped, instantly squinting his eyes at Lucas." You Wouldn't Dare. " this was their average day if others didn't know but, it was pretty funny.

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Aerin chuckled "Well I don't plan on dieing any time soon; and if I did I'm taking whoever responsible with me...and a few of their friends to. twisted " her tail flicked back and forth like a cat that cornered a mouse at the though

-to pull another hand into the light.

[[ ooc: for some reason posts not going threw finally got one to go threw so hopefully whatever was wrong is fixed now ]]

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,
But now I don't even know,
If hell wants me anymore...

Sorrow watched as her bird cawed at Logan in anger. She giggled a bit. Sorrow's ears twitched as she heard the girl."I'm new here too, Alexis." Sorrow said."My names Sorrow.Your name is pretty, Alexis." Sorrow said to Alexis. Darkness landed on Alexis's head and cawed.Sorrow followed after Logan, hoping they would not be attacked instantly.

Play me the song of death
Oh,Play me the song of death
Give me hope,one last time
Please,Play me the song of death
User Image
[xV I L N I XxoA R B O R N E A U Xx]

Alexis seemed to be as talkative as the black-haired Eddy, willing to connect with what was already turning out to be a pretty dysfunctional group. Responding to her almost readily, Sorrow found a way to bridge a gap between them, at least temporarily. Logan, clearly more focused on the task at hand, took a less conversational route and instead initiated their mission. With a serious but somehow still blank expression, Nix regarded the talkative water being for a moment. Alexis was an outspoken first year. Being much the opposite -- he had been at EMHS since age fourteen, and nearly silent to boot -- he was not entirely sure how to react in the situation. Fortunately, silence had it's advantages. Having gone largely unnoticed so far, he felt entirely at ease with simply ignoring the conversation. Logan also unwittingly offered help here, as he gave them all something else to focus on by venturing out to deal with their lupine problem.

Truth be told, Vilnix was not so concerned with the task at hand. He was wary, of course, for it would be foolish to underestimate a foe, but he knew that he was not weak. His own abilities made him sure that survival would not be an issue. All the same, his light eyes began to twitch across the surrounding landscape, waiting for any cue to spur him into action. His arms hung loosely at his sides, his muscles relaxed. His mind, however, was at the ready.
User Image Jarnell could see he was late to what ever the school was doing. Seeing everyone in the auditorium divining up into two groups he wasn't exactly sure what was going on or even what to do at that point " what is this all about?" He asked himself as he looked around. with a slight shrug of his shoulders he decided to blindly join along. what ever it was he'd probably figure out later on. He walked over to the yoka group and just stood there quietly observing everone around what are we doing now? he thought in his head

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff