Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chapter 28: First conflict?

Fighting on the bus? Arguement? 0.1 10.0% [ 2 ]
"This is my streets!" ...Conflict on the roads with gang members? 0.2 20.0% [ 4 ]
Screw it. A Dragon shooting up the bus? 0.35 35.0% [ 7 ]
We fall in a gold cave filled with GOLD 0.35 35.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 644 645 646 > >> >>> »|
User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

Logan reached the door and turned to the others. "Once everyone is prepared, it's best we act immediately to prevent as much damage as possible." he would prefer to get it over with. He did feel hungry for energy, and the werewolves would be an excellent source of it. They would die eventually from it, as their body only had so much energy to regenerate with. He kept his arms crossed. He leaned against the door with his tank as he watched the others and waited.
Merry The Stalker's avatar

Questionable Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,
But now I don't even know,
If hell wants me anymore...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Sorrow watched in awe what Clear did. "So...something like this?" Sorrow asked as she held out her arm and out of nowhere Blades busted from the skin and lined her arm like quills. "I can pull them out too..." Sorrow said, although her voice was a bit...cracked.Sorrow did not like using her powers, she had to hold "it" back when she did.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Play me the song of death
Oh,Play me the song of death
Give me hope,one last time
Please,Play me the song of death
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Angel Dystopia's avatar

7,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image

The head master came in and everyone was soon a rumble of powers. And before she knew it Jezzy fell into the blackness of no longer being a true conversationalist. Elements and powers were all she could hear, some people saying exactly what they could do and other's keeping it to themselves. Which was she going to choose? "Well I'm ready. 100 percent." Through the slits of her jacket Jezzy's big black translucent tipped feathered wings spread out a few feat, long enough for her to take to the air.
Silme Rana's avatar

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Aerin nodded standing she moved away from her chair so as not to knock it over. "Well i guess to show you what i can do i have to show you what i really look like." Closing her eyes she she concentrated when she opened er eyes they were pitch black, her limbs from the elbow and knee down became covered in a soft black fur ending in menacing looking claws, her pointed ears which were usually covered by her hair poked out covered in a soft whit fur and trimmed in black, her black feathered wings ripped there way out of her back and her tail curled into existence. Pulling out her sword she placed the tip on the ground as the blade began to glow blue. Spreading from the tip water pooled around the blade before the water seemed to jump up around the blade freezing around it making the blade look even more dangerous. Flicking her wrist the ice shattered into a dusting of snow before disappearing completely. Aerin calmly replaced her sword on her back crossed her furred arms waiting for a reaction.

-to pull another hand into the light.
SteveTheMime's avatar

Magnetic Player

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image




“You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.”





ⓐⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞ
╔════════════════════════════════╗

[EDIT: now you can see what his gauntlets look like biggrin ]

Katsuro listened carefully as Clear responded to Aerin's question as to what to show. Hearing that he could show anything, he shrugged. "Heck, why not, I guess I'll step up..." Katsuro said to Clear. He picked up his katana and walked into a clearing where everyone could see but everyone had enough space for safety. He stood at a relaxed stance, but then jumped back to grip his sword's hilt. He drew it just a little and it shined about the room. He pricked his finger on the sword for the sake of the Iaido arts, and dashed forward and slashed his sword outward to the side. But what looked like once slice, was actually about ten. The only way one could pick up on the other nine was the shine the sword made. Then using his blood his finger he started to write kanji on his hand, saying Haya-Ji, his name for his gauntlets. And after he sheathed Hachiman, the kanji was complete and on his hands and feet were golden gauntlets and greaves. Then he started to throw elegant combos and ended it with a final whirlwind kick that sent a gust of wind bursting through the room. He took a pause, and then with a single huff, he stood back up normally and his Haya-Ji gauntlets disappeared and picked up Hachiman. "Will that do?" Katsuro asked humbly with a smile.


╚════════════════════════════════╝
ⓐⓚⓐⓨⓤⓚⓘ
User ImageClear appeared in the middle of the students, asking if they had anything special they would like to show off. Taake, not having any elemental powers, didn't reply. Instead he just looked around the room, waiting for these wolfman creatures to appear. 'I'm tired of all this talking. Where's the fun at?' he thought to himself as he looked around. Katsuro then responded to Clear's question. 'Oh..? He has some special powers, eh? Well.. Guess I'll just watch him then.' Taake thought to himself as he laid his focus to Katsuro.

[[OoC: Last post for me tonight guys. ]]
Diisaster In E Minor's avatar

Dapper Fatcat

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
[[Fear not! That was simply an introduction. And I meant to bold my speech. Sorry!]]

Alexis looked around as people seemed to respond to the question. Everyone seemed really sure of themselves, which only served to make her more self conscious. She had good control of her powers, it was true, and she could stay cool in confrontations. But, just one slip and she could be seriously injured or allow another person to be hurt. But, at least the self-assured people around might be a positive motivation for her. She felt safer, at the very least. Confident enough to continue with this little fighting party. She stood, setting her hands on her slim waist. "Well, I'm a water morph." She gestured towards to door, a small amount of water still on the floor of the auditorium. "If no one saw that. I can control water in all of its forms and can regenerate my body with water." She looked towards the gentleman at the door. "He has a point. We'd best hurry..."
thedarkone15's avatar

8,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.
~~~
"I'm A Living Dream...
Life...doesn't hold me firmly enough to keep me awake...
Dreams...are who I am..."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...


---
As everyone was showing off what they can do, and some offering to go out on the field and fight instead of waste time, Yoka couldn't resist to not agree. "..I'm with them Clear...I think we have to get rid of the reason why we are doing this first before showing off.." Yoka mentioned before getting up and heading for the doors.

Clear looked over at everyone and smiled at the ones who actually shown what they can do. They shouldn't of did that. He giggled to himself and looked over at Yoka, "Alright...Yoka...and..you Logan!" He shouted over to the white clothed guy, "You two form two teams..once you're done...Go to the football field. Monsters usually appear there for some reason.."

Yoka looked over at Clear. That's a good thing right? Being a leader? He sighed and looked at the group of people. "Those who come with me...come to me and we can go.."

---

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]
Alice Nine: Heart of Gold

User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

Logan nodded gently to what the man said. So they would form groups. It was true that it would help them cover more ground. Hopefully, he would managed to find the main mass of the before the other groups would. He looked to those in the room, and waited from them to step up. It would be best for through with the weakest defensive abilities to go with him, as that was something he had a particular advantage in. "Please...all whom shall join this one...come forward."
Silme Rana's avatar

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Letting some of the black fade from her eyes till they were a dark red, her furred appendages disappear again until she felt they were needed again. She walked over to Yoka's side, her wings rapped around her her shoulders tail flicking like a cat on the hunt.

-to pull another hand into the light.
SteveTheMime's avatar

Magnetic Player

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image




“You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.”





ⓐⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞ
╔════════════════════════════════╗


Katsuro heard no verbal response, but instead heard a chuckle. He quirked a brow. "Something tells me that all this just a waste of time...gee do I feel stupid...pricked my finger for the sake of Iaido and everything...thanks for nothing, Clear....ya d**k..." Katsuro mumbled in his head. But nonetheless, he sighed and looked around to see anyone suspicious. Luckily no one else seemed to acknowledge him...which is a blessing and a curse he supposed. He then heard that Clear created two team leaders whom were Logan and Yoka. Then he heard Yoka give a shout out for people to join him. "Sure why not?" Katsuro said and walked over to him to join him.


╚════════════════════════════════╝
ⓐⓚⓐⓨⓤⓚⓘ
Merry The Stalker's avatar

Questionable Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,
But now I don't even know,
If hell wants me anymore...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Hearing the headmaster, Sorrow looked at Logan and Yoka. She couldn't decide honestly who to go with. However, Darkness chose for her. The crow cawed and flew over to Logan, landing on his head. Sorrow slowly got up and walked over to him, her blades retracting into her arm and leaving no trace.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Play me the song of death
Oh,Play me the song of death
Give me hope,one last time
Please,Play me the song of death
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Diisaster In E Minor's avatar

Dapper Fatcat

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Alexis looked from one guy to the other. This felt weird. She didn't know either of them but she now had to choose which one to lead her. Weren't team leaders supposed to select their team? Had she missed something? While her self-consciousness wasn't a prominent thought in her mind, today seemed to be bringing out her inadequacies. Her powers weren't much by comparison and, since she didn't know anyone, nobody seemed to really acknowledge her existence. 'Maybe I should've just gone to class...' Even still, she saw the girl who had transformed into a furry version of herself move to the dark-haired boy's side. She took the cue and moved over to the man identified as Logan and crossed her arm over her chest. She hoped an all out offense would work because her father wasn't good at teaching defense.
Silme Rana's avatar

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Aerin watched at the two girls Alexis and Sorrow as they walked over to join other leader Logan. Turing she saw Katsuro walk over to join her group. "Looks like I'll get to see how you use that in a real fight." She said to him grinning as she pointed at his sword.
-to pull another hand into the light.
SteveTheMime's avatar

Magnetic Player

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image




“You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.”





ⓐⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞ
╔════════════════════════════════╗


Katsuro stood quietly near Yoka and noticed Aerin turn to him and grin as she pointed to Hachiman. He chuckled and smiled softly. "It seems so...and to you as well.~ I'm curious how well you use your true form >:3. So out of curiosity, what is it like to shapeshift into that form?" Katsuro asked, scratching his head.


╚════════════════════════════════╝
ⓐⓚⓐⓨⓤⓚⓘ

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games