• Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

We show up...

Study our paths...

..at too many random times.

What can you do about it?

Step up, and show your light.

Step down, and crash your darkness.

We are all in this together. One by one. We reach out to our stars.

We got this.

User Image

Welcome to Element Master High School.
Come on in. I swear we won't bite..

Actually I can't promise that..~

---
~INTRODUCTION~
STORY AND EVENTS
INFORMATION/RULES
PROFILES AND OOC
ANGELS/DEMONS LIST

All Profiles Are going to be posted at the link below by me
EMHS Characters

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
A Elemental Doesn't Like When You Lie, Or They'll Make You Taste The Floor From Your Feet...
User Image

If you want a Story..
Stop here...breathe...breathe deep...in and out...and okay!
You are now ready for the epic tale of EMHS.
Here we GO!

Quote:
User Image

Hello Lad and/or Lass!
My Name is Clear Marrona, The Headmaster of EMHS.

You have been recommended to come to our school for a Open House. Our Open House includes all of the following things: Tours of the Classrooms and the Dorms[Co'ed], Snacks in the lunchroom, and all the Teachers you can speak for questions or just to talk!
Please come to our event. We promise to be as nice and as awesome as we can!

The History of EMHS has been a long one. Students come in, students get out. It's the same each and every year and EMHS loves to see a happy ending to a Student's life in High School.

User Image
But there are dark days coming...

Evil rises from the grounds of EMHS...trying to stop the good services of the school.
And worse...They attend to kill everything they want if things doesn't go their way.

What can be done here to stop the madness?

As the Days of EMHS grow...only the chosen Elemental Students can fend off the evil from their brackets and safe the future of Element Masters High School!

~!~!Month, Day, Time and Weather!~!~

User Image

It is now:
Summer
-Midday-

Weather:
Nice Day to go outside

----Arcs and Chapters----

~Arc One~: Evil Among The Teachers/Students Conspiracy.

Prologue: Elements Joins Together! Welcome to EMHS!!
Chapter One: Night Clock Storm! Dangerous Time Witch Appears!
Chapter Two: Dangerous People! Witch gathers a group!
Chapter Three: Attack on the Roof! Introduction Of Nato and His Shadows!
Chapter Four: Night Falls into Wishes and Nato's Secret Visits.
Chapter Five: Tournament! Strong Fights and Evil Plans!
Chapter Six: Nato And Katsumi! The Day All Of Hell Came Out To Play!

-~-Filler-~-
Act #1: Skin at the Beach! WHAT A DAY TO BE GENDY~

~Arc Two~: Sky Temple Troubles

Chapter Seven: Mysterious Power! Observers are appearing all over!
Chapter Eight: The First Time at Highway Sky Temples! The Last Time at Highway Sky Temples!
Chapter Nine: Danger Time! Meeting of the Band of Six!
Chapter Ten: A Dragon Fight! EMHS VS Valaska!
Chapter Eleven: Not Perfect?! Hielet's Devious Punishment!
Chapter Twelve: Crackin' Crumbln' Run down! So long Highway Sky Temples!

-~-Filler-~-
Act #2: Christmas All Damn Day! Mistletoes are aiming for the Eggnoggers!?

~Arc Three~: Spring Cleaning And Spri-Death of a Leader's War!

Chapter Thirteen: Weather Change! Just another day of EMHS.
Chapter Fourteen: Day of Chaos! Hielet's New Reign?!
Chapter Fifteen: Mass Expellings and Dark Days! Craziness in EMHS!
Chapter Sixteen: Akira Returns! The Beginning of a Rule Free War!
Chapter Seventeen: Leaving EMHS! Deathly Descents Into the Forest of Knowing.
Chapter Eighteen: Destructive Dark Criticism! The Return of a Ally.
Chapter Nineteen: Clear is Home! Final Fight. Final Darkness. Final Everything.

-~-Filler-~-
Act #3: WHAT NO ELEMENTS? Normal Days in Londona High School!

~Arc Four~: The Semester of Darkness.

Chapter Twenty: EMHS Beautiful Party! Finally, A Celebration Aftermath of the War!
Chapter Twenty One: Madness! A Normal Day At School
Chapter Twenty Two: Oh! Unforgettable Madness During Lunch
Chapter Twenty Three: Akyo's Desires! Vincent's Healing and A Game Of Soccer Soul.
Chapter Twenty Four: Ready! The Game Begin!
Chapter Twenty Five: Dark Anima Problems! The Day Darkness Rises.
Chapter Twenty Six: Is there a Way? Yamannes Goes All Out!
Chapter Twenty Seven: Onmium appears! Is this it?

-~-Filler-~-
Act #4: The New Holiday Valen-Year Ball! The Dance Floor Awaits!

~Arc Five~: History Field Trip: La'loa Beach Resort and The Depths of the Water Gods Temple.

Chapter Twenty Eight: Wake up! It's the morning of the field trip!
Chapter Twenty Nine: Bus ride! One way to train a Dragon.
Chapter Thirty: Arrival! The Wild Island of La'loa
Chapter Thirty One: Amazing! The Night That La'loa went Wild.
Chapter Thirty Two: Dangerous! The Water God Temple Run.
Chapter Thirty Three: Escape the world!? The Rift that Destroys!
Chapter Thirty Four: Aeos! The Island is...!!!

~Arc Six~: EMHS Bound! The Forest Trials of The Narava!

Chapter Thirty Six: Winter Quarter Start! Attack of the Second Narava.

~-~Filler~-~
Act #5: The Autumn Festival!

Quote:

--Events Guide Page--

"Oh Dark and Moe! What is this place?"

This is the area for those who are completely confused on what's going on. If you need to know what's happening in the RP...NO MORE GETTING CONFUSED! Just go here! This place will have all the latest Events, Chapters, and Arks for you to know... Think of it as the News Forum for EMHS!

Events Guide Page! GO HERE FOR MOST RECENT INFO!

Happy Roleplaying~!

---
INTRODUCTION
~STORY AND EVENTS~
INFORMATION/RULES
PROFILES AND OOC
ANGELS/DEMONS LIST

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
This is School Roleplay, which branches off from regular school schedules classes to epic battles in epic proportions.

User Image

This Roleplay is really basically for fun, so it's NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY! All I want is for everyone to have a non complicated, orderly fun time in this Roleplay.

No one has to go in their way to type 50 million freaking sentences to make me feel satisfied.

No one has to act a certain way and be told what to do [Unless you are breaking my rules] about what they want to do..

This is a free-to-be-you Roleplay and it stays like that! Problem..? Get the hell out then~

Quote:
THE RULES: Way of LIFE!

~Follow Gaia rules PLEASE.

~Romance is encourage but if extreme "Relationship" activity [[Cybering]] happens. Then you are violating everything that is to a Roleplay, the forums, and to Gaia Terms. DO NOT DO THIS!

~Keep Pg-13 but if you need to swear...don't do it so frequently

~If you see this...tell me what 2+2=? so I'll know you was reading this..

~Fighting encourage but if you need to kill off someone, PM me if its a main character. If a side character gets killed, it just means that they suck...too bad for them :'D

~Don't even try to resurrect anyone from the death. THEY ARE DEAD..deal with it. Unless i say it's okay.

~Don't post one post and Leave...It leads to disappointment, Chain Reactions, and Roleplay Death.

~This is a Semi-Lit Roleplay, Meaning you have to type more than three sentences. Now you KNOW it would suck if you waited for someone to post....and they only said one sentence. You'll be like "Da **** B**ch..?"

~ no god modding...PLEASE. You are not the one who made this Roleplay and you do not control everything that happens. I do...I made the Roleplay...and what I say, goes!

God mod: When you control something in the story that the Leader of the RP didn't allow you to.

~ no Auto-Hitting.

Auto hit: When you hit something Automatically with out explaining or giving the other person a chance to react to it.

~please use "" or different color for talking or '' italicize or different color for thoughts and use ()){}[] for out of character to talk to fellow gaians or me

~Swearing is fine but don't over do it

~ Pm me saying "Elemental Master" So i'll know you are reading this still and you read these rules right. You can add anything you want to the Title if you want. But THIS IS IMPORTANT.

~Include everyone when you post please. If they don't listen or care..their lost of not fitting in.

~ I AM GOD. DISOBEY AND YOU GET MY FALCON....Lunch!!! and punch. And Kick. In the Balls and Overies.

~ Always open to suggestions but pm me or post in ((OOC)) [Out of Character]

~ Have fun....if not...leave...we don't need Asses I mean Douches...losers..

SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT RULES! Meaning that it's Something about the RP

1. If you came to expect a Complete Class set up RP and No Action and Adventuring...I suggest you go look for something else.
-It is based on people going to class...but it's not like we are depending on it. Most of the Events is going to happen out of the Classroom or Outside the School.

2. Post something idiotic and unhealthy...and I'll Report you in a second without hesitation.

3. I'm your best friend....at the same time I'm your Worst Enemy. Piss me off...And things WILL happen. Just saying XD

---
INTRODUCTION
STORY AND EVENTS
~INFORMATION/RULES~
PROFILES AND OOC
ANGELS/DEMONS LIST

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
A Elemental Always Looks Good... In Order To Blow It Up...

User Image

This is the OOC Thread. If you have questions about the RP..Come here~
EMHS OOC!

Here's the profile.

Student

[align=center][size=9][color=red]
[b]Gaia name:[/b] (WHO ARE YOU!?)
[b]Rp name:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b] (explain little about race...Also no matter what race you are...you have to be at least humanoid)
[b]Age:[/b] (Be a bit reasonable...like 500 years old is just...seriously? 14-25 is the best...but lets not go overboard..))
[b]What I look like:[/b]((Anime/videogame look...No Real pictures))
[b]Powers: [/b](Don't be overpowered)
[b]Bio:[/b] (At least a Paragraph please)
[b]Pets:[/b] (Nothing Crazy...and you can only have 1...having 5 just ruins the flow...))
[b]Crush[/b] (Can be a Teacher crush):
[b]Other:[/b] (Other? Damn there's more to say!?))
[/color][/size][/align]

And for Teachers~
[[You can be a Teacher if you want. Just tell me what type of Class you want to teach...It can be anything you want to teach, but if someone already took the idea of the class you've asked for...you can't get that one. So you'll have to keep thinking~]]

[align=center][size=9][color=olive]
[b]Gaia name:[/b](WHO ARE YOU!?)
[b]Rp name:[/b]
[b]Race: [/b](explain little about race...Also no matter what race you are...you have to be at least humanoid)
[b]Age:[/b] (Be a bit reasonable...like 500 years old is just...seriously? 14-25 is the best...but lets not go overboard..))
[b]What I look like:[/b] ((Anime/videogame..No Real Pictures!))
[b]Powers: [/b]
[b]Bio:[/b] (Long and good..)
[b]Pets:[/b] (Nothing too huge...like a T-Rex...dragons are fine...but let's not make them BIG))
[b]Classes that you are teaching: (only two subjects...unless we are in the need or teachers)[/b]
[b]Crush: [/b](Can be a student crush)
[b]Other: [/b](Gamer? Artist? anything that's a physical gift)
[/color][/size][/align]

NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEWWWWWWW!!!

SCHEDULES. Had to make them for everyone! This is all that classes available right now:

History
Math
Study Hall [Library]
Science
Foreign Language [Japanese, German, Chinese, Spanish, Russian, French ]

Blade Dancing
Martial Arts
Pryomancy
Music
Aura Control

To make a Schedule... Just Copy this Code and Put all that class you want in which ever order you want. As you are doing that, I'll make a EMHS Schedule Topic, and you can post it there.

Here's the Code:

[color=Color1]
[u]EMHS SCHEDULE:[/u] [Name here]
___
[b]1st:[/b] [Class here]
[b]2nd:[/b]
[b]3rd:[/b]
--Lunch Time--
[b]4th:[/b]
[b]5th:[/b]
[b]6th:[/b][/color]

HERE'S WHERE YOU POST THEM!
EMHS SCHEDULES

---
INTRODUCTION
STORY AND EVENTS
INFORMATION/RULES
~PROFILES AND OOC~
ANGELS/DEMONS LIST

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
A Elemental Hugs Angels and Punches Demons... So They Won't Blow Stuff Up...
User Image

The Angels!
Those who help the Roleplay become more awesome~

Major_TheFourthFate: Thank him for his wonderful contribution with the War Ark with his Villain, MORTEM! Good work! I think I already gave him my gift to him [HE BETTER TAKE CARE OF HER]
THIS GUY IS AWESOME..

Mewlicious Paladin: Thank her for requiting a BUNCH of people into the Roleplay! We all knew that the RP was growing slow and small...so she stepped it and got a BUNCH of people in...
THIS GAL IS FABULOUS!

Shifting Time:
Thank her for having a dangerous Villain take over the School....The name was....HIELET! She was awesome! Can't wait to see what else she does!
THIS GAL IS GREAT.

--
The Demons!
Those who just plain SUCK and tried to dampen the Roleplay.

---
INTRODUCTION
STORY AND EVENTS
INFORMATION/RULES
PROFILES AND OOC
~ANGELS/DEMONS LIST~

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Dark Speaks!
---
Why did i never say we are open...?

OF COURSE THIS IS OPEN..I MEAN LOOK AT THE PAGES..

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.
~~~
"I'm A Living Dream...
Life...doesn't hold me firmly enough to keep me awake...
Dreams...are who I am..."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP!
"...Agh..what time is it...?" A voice rose from the under the covers of a bed. It was a tired and weak voice, that sounded that who ever needed more sleep. A hand jumped out, and moved over towards a clock. It check the clock, and suddenly a body jumped out of bed. "CRAP IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR CLASS!"

Yoka Namizou, a 16 year old boy, was a regular student at EMHS. This is his second month in school, and so far...no friends. It's a bad start for anything for school, and hopefully Yoka would at least get one friend soon.

---

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]
Alice Nine: Heart of Gold

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,
But now I don't even know,
If hell wants me anymore...

Sorrow wandered the halls, her ears down as she looked for her pet."Cmon, Darkness, stop playing these games..." Sorrow said with a sigh. The crow's caw ran through the hall and her ears raised a bit as she followed it. Sorrow didn't understand her pet's obsession with flying through the halls, it got her late half the time. Seeing Darkness being distracted by a bug, Sorrow reached for her pet. Darkness turned his feathered head and, seeing Sorrow, quickly flew out of the way as he cawed and flew off. Sorrow's ears drooped back down as she sighed. "Well, that bird will get tired soon.."

Play me the song of death
Oh,Play me the song of death
Give me hope,one last time
Please,Play me the song of death

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.
~~~
"I'm A Living Dream...
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"Crap..CRAP CRAP..." Yoka was zooming through the hallways of the school, moving along with quick speeds. He pasts a girl with weird ears, but doesn't see her. "ALMOST LATE!" He shouted, as he slid right in the over to the next hallway.

---

[[Outer Out Cycle: The shortness is amazing :[ ]]]

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep...A rumbling growl rolled out of a nest of blankets piled on a bed. The pile of blankets shifted as a black furred clawed hand reached out of the silencing the alarm before retracting back into the nest of warmth. With a groan the blankets shifted and a black furry foot stepped out onto the cold floor. Sitting up Aerin ran a clawed hand threw her silver hair casting her black eyes around the room, they stopped on the clock next to her bed. 'Guess I better hurry or I'll be late.' Groaning she stood rapping her black feathered wings and furry tail around herself trying to keep some of the warmth from the blankets with her. Walking to the bathroom she got herself ready for class. A little while later she came out of the bathroom dressed in a black T-shirt and jeans; tail, wings and furred appendages exchanged for a more human look. Her once midnight black eyes were now a deep blood red. Grabbing her sword she strapped it on her back so that it did not interfere with her wings if she needed to change form and use them, the hilt of the sword resting at the base of her neck in easy reach. Finally she grabbed her backpack slung it over one shoulder and headed to her nest of blankets. "Wake up Pan it is time to go." Slowly a furred head poked out of the pile after stretching the ferret crawled up on Aerin's shoulders, rapping his furry body around her neck. After one last check to make sure nothing had been forgotten the pair headed out the door.
-to pull another hand into the light.

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,
But now I don't even know,
If hell wants me anymore...

Sorrow walked around and nearly yelped in surprise when she saw someone run past her and down the hall. Sorrow stood there, blinking in surprise, and had an idea."Hey!Wait!" She yelled as she tried to run after the boy. Maybe he saw Darkness, or better yet, could help her? "Hey! Did you see a crow anywhere?" Sorrow called out to him.Hearing the caw of Darkness, but farther, Sorrow frowned. How was she ever going to find that annoying bird...

Play me the song of death
Oh,Play me the song of death
Give me hope,one last time
Please,Play me the song of death

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.
~~~
"I'm A Living Dream...
Yoka...

---
"Almost there...almost there!" Yoka was literally looking at the door of his class. Just a few more steps and he would be home free. There was some students already going in, but the teacher was already inside calling them in. That means that Yoka only had a minute before he is late. And this teacher hated late students...and punished them greatly for being late. Yoka didn't need more bandages wrapped around his Torso again.

Just as he was about to touch the door, a voice from a girl rang in Yoka's head. "...Who?" He stopped right at the door and looked over to see the girl with weird ears. "...A bird?"

---

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Walking down the quiet hallway with Pan draped round her neck dozing a sudden sharp cry caused Aerin to still and reflexively reach for her sword. Looking up she found the source of the noise was black bird sitting on a rafter. Cocking her head to the side she stared at the bird."Where did you come from?" letting her hand drop from her sword to her shoulder stroking Pan's head.

-to pull another hand into the light.
Blake "Edmond" and Bastian "Lucas" Monfort

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
" I guess it tis' bout time I stop beatin' around the ol' bush, and head to the pub. "

" The wire caugh' me wit' a blackjaw' so I tapped 'im in the Chevy Chase, 'ight so. "

The English Twins

Blake and Lucas walked through the halls, wandering around." Brotha', whaut' time is it ?" Asked Blake in his English Accent. Lucas looked at his watch and sighed." For the'y laust' time! Seven-Thourty' !!!!!! " Complained Lucas. Yet, looking up they noticed a boy in a rush." That loouks' like uh' humon' ." Lucas looked up at the person who was in a rush. It was Yoka apparently." Hault! ". Called out Lucas as he held he grabbed Yoka's chin and pulled him their way." Impoussible' , eh' caunt' be uh' humon'. " Said Lucas as he held Yoka's cheek with his right hand." Argh! You twit! Eh's clearly humon'! Loouk' at' em, hes hideous like one." Blake said as he grabbed his face away from Lucas, holding Yoka's chin with his right hand." True.....Humons' are ugly, so,.....eh' would fit thu' bill." They both said,speaking of him if he wasn't even there." Humon', whauts' yuh' name ? "Asked Blake as curiously. Yet, hearing a a crow in the distance made them scratched their heads. Then, a girl actually came up looking for it. " I sauw' it ! Aye' Blauck' Chickon' ! It Went thaut' way! " Blake said with a large smile as he pointed down the hall. Lucas slapped his face with the palm of his hand and sighed." Brotha'..........chickons'........do not! Fly........"

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.
~~~
"I'm A Living Dream...
Yoka...

---
"OUCH!" Yoka yelped, as someone pulled on his right cheek. It was a boy, wearing a green stripe shirt, who was with another boy with striking matching looks, but he was wearing a red shirt. "...uh.." Yoka couldn't figure out why he was pulled on his cheeks, but he was mentioned about being human and how ugly he was. Or in general. Yoka scoffed, "...I'm not just Human.."

---

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out