Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Misfit

16,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
~^~ Aiden Hemswick ~^~

User Image

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
watching her hold it seemingly easily he shrugged "u-uhh i was going to say the car..." he said frowning feeling weak in comparison, when it was on top of the car he started to drive it in front of him, the car carrying the fridge along barely hindering it as he left the room with it, leading his way out of the building and towards the basement entrance he looked around before going in and opening the door to the boiler room under the school, leading the wy to one of the larger boilers he pulled open the front of it, the boiler never being used to reveal a hole in the floor with a ladder leading down "down there... you'll find my own little... kitchen set up in the far right corner from here..." he said lightly peering down the hole and turning a light on to illuminate it, being sure to close and lock the doors behind them before making his way down into his work shop, wanting to make sure no-one else could find the work shop, making his way down the ladder and clearing a space on his work bench for the fridge, the fairly large cavern was filled with machines he'd built as well as a bed for naps and a small makeshift kitchen, fully stocked in the back corner as he had said
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Omnipresent Rabbit

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
||||MUGEN||||

"Chaos"
┏──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┓
"Hope is a wish in a dice bet, whether they will become real or not is up to glass we
called the universe, the gravity we called challenge, and the base that's ourselves"

┗──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┛
current lyrics in my head:
You better get up out the way,
Tomorrow we'll rise so let's fight today,
You know, I don't give a ******** what you think or say,
'Cause we'll rock this whole place anyway.

||||||||||||||||||||||| gaia_nitemareleft |||||||||| gaia_diamond |||||||||| gaia_nitemareright |||||||||||||||||||||||

User ImageLeader of the Ryu Gang
MOOD: happy
CONDITION: Sitting
COMPANY: Some nameless member

Thought for my diary: where's my bro?

Mugen sighed because he didn't understand the 'math' problem in his program. He had tried so many ways to no avail. Many programing book scattered and open around him. The orange head then closed the book in his hand, followed by other books. He gave up because he had no more time and had to move then. The library's getting more and more crowded -even from his place, the farthest hidden corner on the library- and he didn't want anyone to caught him studying like a nerd or geeks, worst case scenario's that he's caught alone by the green machines. Closing his labtop and putting it in his bag, he quickly made his way out of the library as inconspicuous as possible, and it was almost a success. He really should have just consult this with his brother as the raven head's the one with true programing and other IT skills, damn his big-bro pride.

"Hey, if it's not the Ryu gang, what 'cha doin' here?" Said some poor nameless s**t head from one of the studying tables. Mugen try to not acknowledging him because it could be messy but- "Hey! I'm refering to you Mr. second" That's done it. Normally, he wasn't the type to be pissed of when reminded that he's the 'second' smartest in the school, but the tone... Mugen turned his head and stare a death glare at the kid who's apparently a newbie feeling tough because he had finally joined a faction and was in their own HQ. "Problem with me searching for reference book s**t a**?" he said and he walked toward the freshman. "tell me, have you meet a guy with long black hair who introduced you about the hierarchy here?" Mugen asked, referring to his softie excuse of a brother who usually mentoring freshmen left and right about how to live in the school. The newbie frowned but nodded "yeah, so what?" his voice starting to flatter under the presure of Mugen's gaze. "So, you're lucky i had to go now" Mugen said as he pulled the kid's collar and as if on cue, some other other green machine, a sophomore since mugen's familiar with her face, pulled her cellphone frantically. However, mugen's not stupid, sure he had had traps settled everywhere, from the library, cafeteria, to the school yard, all ready to move at his command or trigger. But going on offense in an enemy's hq which's getting more crowded - yet silent- by the second is not a good idea. Mugen let go of the coller before actually going out of the library. "you should check over the note Tsuki gave you, for your own good" he said as he walked out. He can just heard the sophomore girl scolded the newb as he continue on his way.

He then reached the computer lab-7. The most unused lab which grants his group access to use most of the time. He practically own the place. In the previous leadership, mugen's senior, they are still using what the school made available for them, but now, they are practically useless. Mugen had upgraded many thing and add even more things. He installed a mini fridge, 8 hi-tech labtops for him and his friends to play games and chat with, some gaming consoles, a 4G wi-fi/modem with an extender (hidden, only registered device can open the proxy, and with 3 password which each member should be able to easily remember), sofa, an actual lcd tv, dvd, etc... and practically everything that would make the place to be a cozy hang out places. The original PCs and computer in the lab are still usable, but mostly used to store some 'stuff'.

Mugen flopped down on the sofa and opened his labtop again, still trying to crack the game he had promised to crack. Really, the producer had designed the game to be full of jams and s**t if it were cracked, so mugen's trying to find away to crack it without the jam and s**t... still no progress and he's getting hungry.

OOC: i hope this is fine... Mugen's rich and smart, but his true nature don't fit in with both red dragons nor green machines.. and sorry that i just post this now and i can't color and bold them at the moment, i gtg again... finals week's next week and final papers... i though i had finishd them but my lecturers' assho*** and turn out everything's wrong... i kinda limit my self about 2 hours a day for RP, which should be enough for 1 post a day...
                                          Btw, Tsuki's short for kurotsuki, mugen's lil-bro.

What? You can't see the sarcasm in the verses I spit?
      What? You think I just got lucky and didn't work for this s**t?
      b***h I've been working at this ever since I was a kid,
      I played a million empty shows to only family and friends.

-

Toxic Hellhound

"Like a little rabbit, shy and quiet when in public....."

Zerlina O' Clare
A 17 year old female known as....
...Zero of the Black Ravens Gang

User Image

Strolling through the school with her cane tapping beside her with each step was a seventeen year old girl who was dressed in a black Lolita dress with a small black top hat resting on top of her blue-black long curly hair. Her name was Zerlina but to her friends and fellow Black Raven gang members, she was known as Zero. She was tried and wanting to find a quiet place to just sit and relax and maybe nap if she could find such a good spot. She was only five feet seven inches tall but she could kick a** with her cane since her limp made it hard for her to really kick someone in the a** with her foot. Nearing the computer labs, Zero remembered that number six had a old cot from the nurse's office in it.

Sighing in contentment at the fact that she may get a nap, Zero entered lab 6 and walked through the dark room until she came to the cot in the back right corner of the room. Laying down, Zero yawned faintly before she pulled out her I-pod and port-able speaker. Setting it up on the small table near the cot, her favorite song began to play softly next to her. Soon she could't resist the urge to sing along with Lithium by Evanescence. The longer the song went along, the more Zero's voice began to sound through the room of lab 6 and into the hallway from the open door.

Sometimes when she was singing, she forgot everything around her but for the song she was singing. Which lead to a few times that someone other than her friends or fellow gang members learned that she could sing really well.

".......yet among friends and family, this little rabbit plays and dances about."

Shirtless Seeker

~~~Casey Jackson ~~~

The thing about a SHARK...
He's got lifeless eyes.
Black eyes.
Like a DOLL's eyes.
- Quint

User Image "You're weird." She stated as she made her way down to the fridge, "And this is a little creepy and uncomfortable. Sorry, but I don't like your secret base, and you shouldn't invite girls down here." She called up to him, clearly uninterested in her own near empty fridge as she approached his, opening it to reveal three slices of chocolate cake. "Oh my gosh, can I eat some of the cake? please? I want cake." She called out, unsure as to whether she should just go ahead and eat it, in case it was for a birthday or something. Even if she was as violent as some people came, she had manners, most of the time, and understood that people have situations and circumstances they needed to deal with - perhaps including birthdays.
"I don't want to stay down here very long." She called back, her hands automatically rummaging through the fridge as she stole a slice of cheese, biting into it enough to have it hang from her mouth.

Sexy Misfit

16,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
~^~ Aiden Hemswick ~^~

User Image

"yea well it wasn't really built for multiple people or for looks, i made it to be hidden and to work as a work shop" he grumbled not liking the idea of people being in there, but he would have to ignore it "go for the cake, infact anything in there, i will most likely forget about it.... but leave the red vines... those are mine" he said bluntl as his hands began to tear down the fridge, taking parts and throwing them away his hands moving in a flurry of motion evident he was doing faar more than simply repair the coolant pump "besides if i went through the effort of making this a pleasant spot for people to be, i hazard a guess you'd probably pop-up around here a lot right?" he asked sitting the fridge up right, it was now a bit taller than it had started off at, slightly wider around the top too

Sexy Misfit

16,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
// OOC: just a quick bump //

Omnipresent Rabbit

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
//OOC: bump too, you can delete this later, btw, how about having an ooc thread? I got tons of plots but too lazy to pm peoples, besides, my inbox's almost full and still in the middle of my final exams.. so not much time... or... did I miss it?//

Distinct Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
(( OOC: I will be resigning from the rp. I will still manage and keep tabs on the rp and update the roster whenever a bio is submitted. ))

Sexy Misfit

16,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
// so..... i take it that this roleplay has died? =( //

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers