Welcome to Gaia! ::

Festive Rabbit

25,050 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
User Image
__уυкιмυяα-уυмι__

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x x x x x x x x xY u m i .
⇢||Yumi walked out of her dorm room, all clean and in her uniform as well as carrying her school bag ((the briefcase one~)). When she looked in the mirror earlier she saw her roots were showing quite a bit. She thought maybe she would let the dye come out. Maybe dye her hair back to black. She didn't have to hide from a certain someone anymore as he had left for some reason over the weekend. She had dyed her hair white because of him. She had to rush now as she had woken up a little late. It was 7:40 and classes would be starting at 8:00. She quickly wandered over to the cafeteria, she had to rush now to eat as she didn't have that much time. Soon she arrived to the cafeteria and found few people were still inside. She grabbed herself an apple and some juice and sat near the exit so she could leave quicker.

A few minutes later she finished eating and threw her trash away. She left the cafeteria building and went to the school and she entered the entrance closer to the shoe locker. She found her locker quickly, unlocked it, and switched the shoes. As she was putting on her inside school shoes she heard a few familiar voices and one unfamiliar one speaking to them. She peeked over behind her and the lockers and she saw Flocke and Rosalin with someone who said she was a teacher. She heard one of the students call her Bianca and heard that Bianca had 2nd year homeroom and she was teaching P.E.. So she'd be seeing this teacher a few times this year, she thought. She wondered if Bianca's hair really was white and now she felt a bit odd for dying her hair that color, she almost felt like a liar. ((xD; )) She looked away quickly and went back to her locker when she had caught herself staring at the teacher. Ah..what am I thinking? Her cheeks felt warm, she had to stop. She was a teacher!
((>D XDD))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
User Image User Image

Minato & Miria
Twin siblings forever bonded
Gackt-White eyes

Boredom. It's the one thing that constantly consumed Miria and her brother, and it's the one thing they equally despise. Even so, no one seemed to bother or want to speak with someone who wore such an unemotional and blank face all the time as Miria did, despite being as cute as she was. Students moved out of her way as the black haired second year walked down the hall, her eyes the color of gold but half open in a broed expression. In hand was her book bag, and the other a cell phone, which she was pounding the keyboard out of with his fingers. Blogging. Typical of her to do such a thing. Miria paused when she heard voices, looking up to see several students and a teacher. She let out a sigh, not entirely interested in what was going and continued where she was going, not bothering to look up which proved to be a mistake, as she rammed into a third year boy.

"Hey, watch it!" the boy snapped.

"..." Miria's silence was eerie but she finally spoke. "Move." the one word was cold, almost threatning.

The boy sneered and got in Miria's face. "Like hell i will, not until you show some maners for your senpai and apologize." he demanded, smirking slightly.

"Idiot." Miria muttered. "Why would i apologize to alude and ignorent boy like you. It's not worth my time, so move." Miria went to past him, but was stopped by the boy, which startled her.

"Looks like i'll teach you those manners you so pathetically lack." The boy said, smiling widely. Thats when she noticed fangs. A vampire. The third year moved to grab Miria by the collar of her uniform, but just in time, a hand flashed in between them, snatch the boys wrist and squeezing it tightly. The hand was connected to yet another third year, but this boy wasn't the same. His eye shape, his face structure, all were entirely similiar to Miria. Thats because it was her twin brother, Minato. His expression was the same as Miria's, the only thing out of the ordinary was the black, circular headphones attached to his ears, pounding music into them.

"Your the one with no manners." Minato said dully, his bored, light blue eyes glarring at the third year boy he stopped, his hand tightning around his wrist, making the vampire growl in pain. "Don't touch her, or any girl for that matter."He added, his tone almost like venom. It was hard to believe he heard anything with music blarring into his ears, but thats just it. He did hear it, though it was hard to explain.

"Oh yeah?" the vampire boy said, sounding arrogant again. He then liofted his other hand and swung it toward Minato's face. "Make me!" But thats exactly what Minato did. With the twich of hand, he bent the vampires wrist so it made a popping noise, causing the vampire to yelp but it wasn't over for Minato then raised his other hand, palm open and slammed it into the vampires chest. Right then and there, a small burst of energy, though most likely undetected by anyone watching, was released. The impact made the vampire stumbled back and caugh, falling to his kness. It was then Minato, and Miria turned and walked off without a care.

"What a waste of time." Minato muterred as he walked to the stairs.

"Agreed." Miria said quietly, and walked in the opposite direction, spltting off from her brother to go to class as he was doing. After all, they were in different years.

Romantic Cat

7,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
Currentlyxxxxxxxxxxx
Chatting. Classroom building. Energized.xxx

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Emma
student second year

She followed him to the building their fist class was at enjoying the walk and the company. She frowned thinking a little bit, if they sent someone it really had gotten serious and for the millionth time the thanked the gods her parents were too wrapped up in their own lives to care her school was being attacked regularly. Only her brother was nosey enough to iquir about school a blessing it was only that.

"Flesh eating demon?" she had met a few, she hated fighting them so she would gladly tell him, "I know all about them, rather not have another dance with those, if I have choice in the matter." She must have been around ten when she met one, clocked herself as a demon was the only reason she had defeated him.

User Image User Image User Image
Everything that happened
Everything
Only made me stronger!
User Image
-(Emiya Yujimura)-
2nd year student, Arch Angel

"Ah, i see." Emiya said, looking back at Emma. "Good to know i can trust you with that. They're not the kindest race, i'm sure you know. but this one..." Emiya started to chuckled a little. "Well he was one that got away. He is a demon. But don't be fooled. His bond, or seal i should say, makes him look entirely like a human. He isn't much of a threat i believe at the moment, or this school would have different rumors then the ones i'm hearing about." Emiya then shurgged and moved to the stairs to head to class, but thats when he saw a very, very disturbing sight as he passed by with Emma. A cold chill ran down his spine. An angel, fallen as she was, was with someon unfamiliar. For a split second, their eyes met, his and this white haired boy. emiya then continued up the stairs, turning away quickly. "That was... So Kael isn't really the only one here. And that student... So much, malice..." Emiya couldn't stand it. He felt his chest about to cave in. He paused half way up the stairs and placed a hand on the wall, looking extremely tired now. He looked over at Emma. His face was pale, for reasons he couldn't explain, or rather didn't know how or why to even do so.

Romantic Cat

7,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
Currentlyxxxxxxxxxxx
Suppressing her form. stairwell. Enraged.xxx

User Image

Emma
student second year

She nodded, she knew already demons were not someone to take lightly no matter their type. The way he phrased it made her think of her views of his race. She shook her head clearing her thoughts after all it wasn't his fault. She was in her own thoughts when she felt him stiffen beside her. She glanced the direction he had engulfing the air seeing what had disturbed her companion so. One smelled like Emiya but different an angel. Her eyes clouded as she hurried past. She halted to a stop as Emiya stopped looking pale and drained. She took a breath her base form was slipping too much fear and anger and now concern held her in place. she looked at Emiya for a long moment, "Everyone has darkness in them it seems." she lowered her eyes that had began to dilate as she suppressed herself. "Wish thery would leave us alone." she said with so much hate and rage.

Everything that happened
Everything
Only made me stronger!
User Image
-(Emiya Yujimura)-
2nd year student, Arch Angel

Emiya nodded, sighing a bit. "Thats true with every living creature. We angels aren't so perfect, i'm sure you know after seeing her." he muttered, slowly pushing himself up to stand again. He could hardly blame Emma for being so angry and wanting them to leave her and everyone else alone. He placed a conforting hand on her shoulder. "Don't worrie, soon it will be over. One way or another. It's why i am here, to solve this problem. Come on." He said and lead her the rest of the way up stairs. He only glanced back once before walking down the hall once more with Emma.

Walking the rest of the way to class in silence wasn't what emiya intended, but he still hadn't recovered from before. He still felt heavy and exhausted. And upon entering class, he plooped himself down intot he nearest chair. He looked up at Emma, a little concerned for her, as he noticed earlier she was affected as well. "You alright?"

Romantic Cat

7,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
Currentlyxxxxxxxxxxx
Suppressing her form. Classroom. Enraged.xxx

User Image

Emma
student second year

She have a him a smile smile as he tried to comfort her. Even though he was one of them she didn't hate him like the others, maybe because he didn't act like he was superior than everyone or something else, she was still a little uneasy but nothing noticeable or remotely rude. She climbed the stairs in silence and was grateful when they finally reached the classroom, like Emiya she sank into a chair trying to breath evenly, she opened one eye that had already changed no pupil just pure crimson, "Having trouble suppressing my real form." She gave a weak smile, "Keeping human suit on 24/7 is hard on me sometimes." And the added affects of the hall didn't help.

Everything that happened
Everything
Only made me stronger!

Gryzzle's Darling

Dapper Fatcat

18,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Bam!
There goes that HEART of yours~
BOOM
There goes whats left of YOU
Be AFRAID, I have no problem TAKING back what's mine~

User Image

Becker Madden
Let me be your BEST and worst NIGHTMARE

Becker raised an eyebrow at Kael's sudden appearance Seras's evident excitement over it, yet was quick to shrug it off. What did he care? They were in the same year, so they had to be classmates. He could feel himself frowning more and more as he thought that he should be in that class too, he should be sitting there with Seras and Sayaki. No, that was wrong, he wanted to be with his most precious person, didn't he? Rosalin would be downstairs in the room he would be in, the room he should be happy to be in. For seven hours a day, it would be him that would sit by her side, a time in which Flocke couldn't have her. His eyes narrowed slightly at the thought of the vampire. The stupid blood sucker looked the part to be in Rosalin's class...but then again...he could be in the third year class, trapped with Sayaki. The little idiot probably wouldn't have any friends~! Such thinking made him feel so much better.

Letting out a contented sigh, Becker smiled down at Seras.

"See? I told you things would be fine~" he beamed.

But wait. What if every lunch period...what if Flocke came to visit Rosalin out of loneliness? No...what if he came and asked for sex to help him through the remainder of the day?! Becker could feel his eye twitch at the thought.

Forget being a third year, he was far more happy to be a second year. He would get to be a third year with Rosalin and Flocke would be out of school...that was unless the idiot got himself held back~!

"Seras...if the person you cared about most had a year left in school once you graduate...would you get yourself held back for that person?" Becker asked curiously as he leaned in close to the girl.

AFRAID yet?
Good.
Beside MY PRECIOUS person,
I need NO ONE else.

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

User Image
Seras-Alexxi

Seras smiled. "I guess I should have a little more faith next time." she said softly. She watched, slightly bemused as Becker's face kept changing. What was he thinking about? Was he worried about her? Then...he asked it.

Gee, is that an invitation? Though...you're so stupid you're probably going to be held back anyway.
Uh...I don't know. Is he asking me to?
Hard to be sure, dipshit.

Seras pondered what he asked for a minute. Surely he wasn't asking about her. Why would he anyway? Didn't he and Sayaki or whatever her name was have a thing happening? Oh, screw her Shut it. I'm thinking Maybe...maybe it was somebody else. Was Rosalin that far behind them? No, that couldn't be it.

"Uhm...since I've never had somebody that special or had somebody consider me that special, I can't be sure. Besides, I'm probably the worst person to ask. I'll probably get held back after this year anyway...what with my shameful Japanese and all..." she said, still sounding a little defeated. Now that she thought about it, she was feeling rather down. She really hadn't ever had somebody consider her that special. Never had any admirers. Never gotten love letters. She couldn't be special, not to anyone. She sighed again. Great. Stupid and alone forever.

~ Everything changes, nothing remains without change. ~

Gryzzle's Darling

Dapper Fatcat

18,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Once upon a time, there lived a family filled with colors.
In this noble family, two sibilings of pure blood were born.
An eldest daughter of white and a youngest son of black.
The girl loved her brother very much...but they were doomed, never to know closeness to each other.
All because of
that woman.

Bianca Madden
- The Violent Snow White -

User Image

xxx

Someone was watching her? Bianca looked over her shoulder and into the small crowd of admirers she had developed. They were staring, but that wasn't exactly the feeling she had felt, this one felt...like a slightly in decent stare. Interesting. It was then she saw her, the girl who had dyed her hair white but seemed to not care for redoing it. Bianca didn't like it. Black and white like that was just another cruel reminder of what she could never do. Touch a shade of black. Her eyes remained fixed on that girl for a moment longer, as if trying to assess her motives, yet she was probably just going to be another lying sheep in her ever growing flock. Smiling slightly at her for a moment, Bianca soon turned her attention back towards Rosalin.

With that ribbon around her cousin's neck, it was painfully obvious what the two were trying to hide. Bianca sauntered closer to the girl and delicately ran her fingertips over the girl's neck.

"I wonder...how much he has learned about you because of your taste. Probably not much...there never was much there, was there, Rosalin~?" she whispered sweetly as she removed her hand from her neck. She watched as her eyes went wide with recognition, and then narrow with a sort of spark the girl never possessed in the past.

"There was not much before...but now Rosalin has found what was missing for so long...something I hope you will not ignore when it finds you, Bianca..." Rosalin mumbled back as she rubbed her hand over the ribbon, acting as if she was trying to get her germs off, causing Bianca to smile.

"I'll see you in detention, Rosalin-chan~ Anyone else want detention?" Bianca asked aloud as she looked around, focusing her gaze on the girl with white hair. "How about you~?"

Because of that woman...
...the eldest daughter's shade of white, became forever tainted.

Festive Rabbit

25,050 Points
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
__уυкιмυяα-уυмι__

⇢||Ahh, she caught me staring. She was looking right at me! Great first impression, Yumi. Ugh.... She thought as she finished up changing her shoes. Both were off, one was on, then she heard the teacher speak to her. She peeked over the lockers again and saw her looking at her. Maybe she was kidding? "Me? I haven't done anything..?" She gave a bit of a worried look. Ah, maybe it was the staring, if she wasn't kidding that is. It's quite possible the teacher didn't like being stared at, and if she was strict she could give detention... Better not over react in case the teacher was kidding, she thought. She tried to calm herself so she wouldn't look stupid or something.

User Image
User Image
Minato
3rd Year, Human
Gackt-Longing

Minato walked the rest of the way to close, ignoring the whispers and stares of the students who saw or heard what happened a few moments ago downstairs. He stepped into the classroom and was greeted by the familiar but annoying bustle of his fellow third year students. And the teacher wasn't in yet. Good. He continued to listen to his music as he moved to his seat, which was in front of some guy named Kael's seat, and placed his book bag lazily ontop before plopping himself down into the seat. Sighing deeply, he leaned back a little and closed his eyes, ignoring everything as he continued to indulge himself in his music, which pounded loudly into his ears.

Gryzzle's Darling

Dapper Fatcat

18,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Once upon a time, there lived a family filled with colors.
In this noble family, two sibilings of pure blood were born.
An eldest daughter of white and a youngest son of black.
The girl loved her brother very much...but they were doomed, never to know closeness to each other.
All because of
that woman.

Bianca Madden
- The Violent Snow White -

User Image

xxx

Bianca gave the girl a blank stare almost as if to say she didn't give a damn about any excuse that was given to her. The girl's hair irked her more than it should have, yet she could not keep herself from staring at it. It really felt like the girl was trying to mock her, even if she wasn't aware about it. Her thoughts drifted to that letter that told of Becker, she couldn't help but grit her teeth. Today was being more than irritating. Between that letter, Rosalin, and now the girl, she felt like she would be close to snapping. "Until you dye your hair back to its proper color, you'll be joining Rosalin-chan in serving detention~"

"That's completely stupid~! So what if Yumi dyes her hair? If you're picking on people like that, you might as well be picking on me for having purple hair and Flocke for all those piercings he has~!"

Bianca looked back over at Rosalin and sighed, growing more and more irritated with the girl.

"Stubborn and talkative? My, my Rosalin-chan really has changed in a short time~! I can't fault you for your hair because I know its NA-TU-RAL~ Otherwise I would've added more time to your punishment for destroying the fashion clubs mannequins. Yumi is violating a school rule...possibly. As for the blood sucker, stop trying to get him in detention with you...I'm not going to have it~ Both of you can suck it up. After school, you and that girl are having detention with me, DEAL WITH IT!"

Because of that woman...
...the eldest daughter's shade of white, became forever tainted.

Festive Rabbit

25,050 Points
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
__уυкιмυяα-уυмι__

⇢||She was surprised. She was getting detention for having her hair dyed while she had it cleared before school started? She wasn't going to tell her the reason she dyed her hair, that was personal and she would only explain if she was asked. "That's unfair to give me detention... I was given permission by the principal before I even enrolled. I needed to make sure before I came here, and I was allowed..." She caught herself before she started explaining the reason why. She looked over to Rosalin when she defended her and she smiled towards her. She looked over to the teacher again. She would have to go through with the detention, it seemed. She couldn't argue with her, and she didn't want to, so she nodded her head, "Fine." Yumi went back over to her locker, finished putting her shoes on and closed the locker. One day of detention wouldn't kill her, although Bianca may keep her for longer than a day if she "finds" something else she doesn't like about her. She sighed softly, this would be a long day. And she wasn't really looking forward to going to homeroom, since Bianca would be there. At least she'd be with Rosalin, hopefully.

((I don't mind if she gets detention xD Aha, I was actually thinking of having her hair become permanently white because of her ability. I just felt like having her hair be natural for a bit and then maybe have Emily do something and have her hair be stuck white XD (since now I realize having her hair be black and then suddenly white doesn't make much sense. I'll have Emily have something to do with it XDD)))

User Image

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

User Image
Seras-Alexxi

Seras fidgeted uneasily in her seat as she waited for either Kael or Becker to say anything. She watched as the classroom filled up, students now starting to get in their seats rather than standing around and talking. She watched as Minato sank into his seat, almost gracefully. Then she noticed her eyes weren't the only one on him. She blushed slightly and averted her eyes. She was already getting plenty of problems from being friends with Becker and Kael, and clearly being a stupid American. She felt the tears stinging again. She pulled her bag onto her lap and pulled out her notebook and a pencil. How the hell was she even going to take notes anyway? She whimpered and fell forward, her head hitting the desk ahead of her with a light thunk. She wished she could disappear, as she felt her cheeks and ears turning a deeper red.

~ Everything changes, nothing remains without change. ~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces