Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Architect

Ӎɨᾄ Șѯʀᾄφћɨɴѯ ᾎʟϮᾄɨʀ
"As soon as forever is through, I'll be over you"

User Image
♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞

Parfumer Reine speaking:
She smiled once again upon hearing him express his relief when she revealed she wasn't really a harmful being to human kind. Also, his explanation about fear was something that was making her wonder more about him. Wasn't fear a natural characteristic in any living creature whose purpose lie in triggering a sense of self preservation whenever something was out of their hands or was difficult to understand....and thus could be dangerous to the same? Fear wasn't something to be ashamed of, or at least Mia didn't believed so. But Aed was an interesting man nonetheless. So far, he had taken everything very calmly. "I suppose so", Mia stated after hearing his logical explanation as to why he wouldn't be in danger. And subconsciously grew happier upon picking up on a hint of warmth in his tone of voice.
But she pushed that feeling away again, deemed it as something silly and that had no place there. At that point she was seriously considering meeting her assigned fiance, just to see if any feeling that was currently brewing within her for Aed was truly honest.
"I shall...not take any more of your time Mr. Dempsey..." she said politely as she was told her services were not really needed. So she didn't want to intrude further on him. What if he was preparing to meet with all his fellow students and needed to go over the lectures and activities he was to assign in the future, or something silly like that. In truth, Mia had no idea what teachers really did while students weren't looking, but she supposed that was the only thing they ever cared about.
She closed her eyes and concentrated on concealing her large black wings on her back again. As the wings completely disappeared they left a trail of black feathers behind, plus Mia's shirt and sweater were completely ruined by the large cuts provoked by her wings. She sighed inwardly at the mess and excused herself from Aed's presence, thinking it wise to go back to her apartment to find a decent change in clothes for the carnival. "It was a pleasure talking with you Mr. Dempsey, I must go change now...I hope to see you around professor"

❥Mood:Neutral ❥Location: Outside campus waiting for Bus❥Outfit:Casual ❥With: Aed
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

❥Occ: Shall we fast forward and pretend they get to the carnival? It doesn't seem like the bus event is going to take place any time soon, plus many are already there or heading to the carnival.
Delia Snow

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Blaze Bloodrose

My my dear, your blood smells so good...

When the battle was over, Blaze let out a content sigh before turning to Leon. Seeing that he was injured, she knelt by his side and looked at his wound. "It's fine Leon. Thank you for helping me and defending me." She said, then turned her attention to the body of the guy she had drained and pulled the shirt off, then pressed it against Leon's wound. She was doing her best to ignore the blood that was coming from Leon's wound. She then kissed him softly on the cheek and looked at him, worried for him.

Would you mind if I... had a taste?

Company: Leon.
Mood: Worried.
OOC: N/A.

shizuki nirokuma

User ImageUser Image

Shadow Nightwolf

"There are two sides to a werewolf: the human side..."

Shadow nodded, smiling at Mai. "They'll be plenty of things to do at a carnival, like games, attractions and all that." He said. Soon, a waiter came over and asked what their order was, but he kept looking at Mai the whole time. Shadow blinked a few times, then ordered a small stack of pancakes and a juice. The waiter nodded a few times, writing down Shadow's order, but he was still looking at Mai.

"And the beast within."

Company: Mai.
Mood: Content.

Shadowy Shade

Mmmmk! The bus has arrived at the carnival/circus. Have your characters do stuff and I'll pop in every once in a while and throw some stuff in.
-Sorry about not being active. Still busy and will be for the next four or five months. I should be free for a little while in April though.-

Shadowy Shade

ணணணணண
ℑsabelle Magnifique
ணணணணண

User Image

Isabelle had been eyeing a particular boy on the bus. He seemed lanky and shy. She wasn't the best at reading others but that's what she picked up from him. Victim number one. Now that I am not paired with Alastor, I can mess with everyone else. In her head, she had decided that she would strike when the bus got them to the carnival. Pulling a small book out from her purse, she leaned back in her seat and started reading up on medieval torture methods. Her bookmark was a hundred dollar bill. The girl's family was extremely wealthy. Her father was the CEO of a major corporation and her mother was an actress/singer/supermodel. Everything she could ever want was given to her without hesitation. Because of her spoiled lifestyle, she had an awful disposition to match.

Once the bus got to the carnival grounds, she stuck behind and let everyone step off the bus before she did. While everyone else was leaving, she was keeping an eye on the boy. He was too easy to target. Isabelle slipped her book back into her purse and left the bus when the other students were gone. He was now at the fish game. He doesn't get to play the fish game on my watch. He is going to go on the ferris wheel where we'll talk business. The girl retrieved a playing card from her brassiere and chanted something in tongues before it transformed into a sharp and shining switchblade. She was going to make this like a stereotypical old time mobster movie scene. Tucking the weapon-once-card back into her brassiere, she approached the boy with a shy smile on her face. "Hello! My name is Bella!" she said cutely and curtsied using the frill of her blue dress "I noticed you on the bus and I was wondering if you would like to go on the ferris wheel with me...? I am scared of heights but would like to finally face my fear today". The girl was grinning evilly internally. I will be your biggest fear soon enough. She had given him the name 'Bella' because it was close enough to her name that she wouldn't get confused but it wasn't close enough to easily identify her.

PumpkinPhysics
Sorry about crappiness. First time posting in a loooong while x.x

Timid Browser

3,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
aℓice

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
When will my life begin?

Alice wandered around the fair, wondering where to start.

She arrived at school the night before, even though she did have the option to wait until a new school year started. She hadn't wanted to wait. As soon as her mother gave her permission to leave her home and attend actual school, boarding school!, she was eager to leave. She left that afternoon, and arrived at school fairly late.

She was eager to look around campus, but also sleepy. Alice decided that she could always look around later, since she didn't want to sleep through her first day, even if it was a field trip.

For now, though, Alice was feeling a bit overwhelmed. There were rides and games and places to get food, and so many people! She had never seen so many people before. She didn't know whether she should run around and introduce herself to everyone or stay by herself and find her own fun. But what would she do? Her mother wasn't around to tell her what she should start out with, and there was just so much... it sort of made her head hurt.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Noble Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Shadow_DarkPhoenix
Blaze

User Image User Image
Leon Icefire

Leon eventually passed out from the blood loss, though he was at least happy Blaze was with him. The rest would be hard to rmember as he was pretty much out of it but by the time they managed to get to the nurses office or hospital, whever he was right now, he was damn near close to death. He only hoped Blaze wasn't too worried about him.

Company:Blaze
Mood: Protective
OOC:

Recallshifter
Johnathan

User Image

Chiyako "Chi" Azuma

Chiyako looked them over and gave a soft pout. " They don't have even a hint of nightmare....I owuld waiste more energy planting one...." She sighed softly. " What about you Johnathan? Have any nightmares you wouldn't mind getting rid of?" She asked as she looked to him and leaned boredly on her cane.

Company:Johnathan
Mood:Getting hungry
OOC:

User Image

Mai-Lee Mai Lee Habari

Kyua

User Image

Mai ordered something simple, some noodles and green tea. She noticed he was looking at her a lot and she couldn't help but blush a bit. " Is there something on my face?" She asked with a soft smile.

Mood:
OOC:

User Image

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Blaze Bloodrose

When Leon passed out, Blaze yelled out and picked him up, using both her vampiric strength and additional strength fuelled by pure adrenaline. She carried Leon to the nearest hospital and demanded that Leon be dealt with immediately, even going as far as threatening to drain some of the nurses and doctors there. She was very worried for him, and wanted him to get better. Once the doctors had stitched Leon's side up and set him up with a steady blood transfusion, the doctors let him in a room. Blaze walked in after a moment and sat down next to Leon, taking one of his hand in her hands. "Leon... please be alright... I can't lose you. Leon Icefire, I love you. Do you hear me? I love you, and considering how long I've lived... you're the first I've truly loved."

Mood: Very Worried.

shizuki nirokuma

User ImageUser Image

Shadow Nightwolf

The waiter wrote down Mai's order, then walked off without another word. Shadow let out a small sigh, then stretched a little. "I know I'm perhaps being a little paranoid, but how the waiter was staring at you made me feel uncomfortable." He said. "My inner wolf was actually reacting in a protective manner." He then added before rubbing the back of his head.

"And the beast within."

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Johnathan Smashem

Give me a rock, and i'll Smashem
Give me a Stake, and i'll Smashem
give me a problem, and i'll Smashem

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Johnathan watched but got disappointed when Chiyako did not get what she was looking for. " Well shoot, they were your best bet as far as i know. I don't know this crew as well as my family's crew i only joined up with them was cause i was going to join the school that was going to visit this carnival." When she asked about Johnathan and nightmares, he merely shrugged and replied, " you can check but i doubt you will find anything. Any real fearsI had, got resolved long ago."
shizuki nirokuma

Noble Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Shadow_DarkPhoenix
Blaze

User Image User Image
Leon Icefire

He would be out cold for a few hours, but when he did wake, he was simply confused as to where he was. A sharp pain in his side reminded him he was injured at some point. He looked over to see Blaze and offered a soft smile, " I didn't make you worry too much did I?"He asked with a soft smile.

Company:Blaze
Mood: Confused
OOC:

Recallshifter
Johnathan

User Image

Chiyako "Chi" Azuma

She looked to him and chuckled softly. " No, you may have faced your fears but for you, implanting a nightmare that I can harvest will certainly prove more beneficial. ASsuming you don't mind...I am trying to overcome some of my rudeness in just doing what I want, but let's face it, it's hard to just jump right into action." She says with a playful smile.

Company:Johnathan
Mood:Getting hungry
OOC:

User Image

Mai-Lee Mai Lee Habari

Kyua

User Image

Mai giggled softly and smiled softly. "Aww, that's sweet Shadow, you're a little jealous." She says and smiled more. " But he was only looking at me to get my order, I promise and besides I'm here with you, no one else interests me." She says and smiled again. She gave Kyua a quick sqeeze before reaching a hand out to place on his. " You are the only one my eyes will see." She spoke.

Mood:
OOC:

User Image

Partying Fatcat

7,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Luna Faye

What is...love?

Luna was surprised when the blue haired girl gave shrieked. She reassured the girl when she was afraid Luna and Percy might hurt her. The couple were harmless and kindhearted, and not the least bit threatening. Well... except to demons, but they were a different story. Luna smiled when the blue-haired girl gave them her name. "It's nice to meet you May." When May asked about the damp grass, Luna looked at the ground to see what she was talking about. There were droplets of water stuck on the grass. It has been raining and snowing recently, so the water may be from the previous days. Why?" Luna took in a deep breath to inhale the smell of wet grass. It was refreshing especially since Luna hasn't been feeling so well the past few days.

Company: Percy, May
Mood: Content
OOC: Sorry I wasn't able to post sooner. My laptop charger broke so I haven't been able to use my laptop. I also have writer's block right now. Sorry!
Posting as May will be fine.
If you would like, you can skip to the carnival so we can be updated with the entire group.

Shadow_DarkPhoenix

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Blaze Bloodrose

When Leon finally awoken, Blaze smiled at him, her face streaked with tears and her eyes red from the crying that she had done. Hearing his question, she was at a lost for words for a moment. "Leon... I was... I was so worried about you... the amount of blood that you lost... what I had to go through to get you here, I..." She started tearing up again, but grabbed the front of the hospital gown that he had been changed into with both hands, then leaned in and kissed him on the lips, wrapping her arms around his neck. After a moment, she pulled back and looked at him, but unable to say anything, she put her head on his chest, still sobbing a little.

Mood: Relieved.

shizuki nirokuma

User ImageUser Image

Shadow Nightwolf

Shadow blinked a few times at Mai's comment and blushed deeply. "Me? Jealous? H-hardly." He said as he felt Mai's hand on his. Hearing what she said next, he smiled and gently grabbed her hand. "Thanks Mai, and you're the only one my eyes see as well." He then added before leaning across the table and kissing her softly on the lips.

"And the beast within."

Dangerous Raider

User ImageUser Image

May Termina

"I may seem timid and shy..."

"I don't really see a problem. Well, perhaps your dress getting a little damp, but nothing else." Percival said, looking between the two young women. May swallowed again and looked between the couple. "Well, I-I'm a mermaid, so if I c-come into contact w-with water, well..." She stumbled a little, like he was looking her balance as her body and outfit changed from her human form and dress to her mermaid tail and mermaid top. Then, she fell onto the wet grass. "W-well... n-now you see." Percival blinked a few times in surprise, looked at Luna, then back at May. "Well, how long does it take to revert?" He asked out of curiosity as he knelt down to her. "Well, it takes a while, so you both might have to support me for a little bit at the carnival." May answered. Percival nodded in understanding, then looked at Luna. "Come on, let's help May up and see about getting her dry and getting her legs back."

"But I'm stronger than you think."

Company: Luna, Percival.
Mood: Nervous, a little shy
OOC: It's all god, I understand. Actually, do you mind getting them caught up with the rest at the carnival? There's something with May that needed to be seen through.

oxoStarlight

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Johnathan Smashem

Give me a rock, and i'll Smashem
Give me a Stake, and i'll Smashem
give me a problem, and i'll Smashem

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Johnathan thought about what she was talking about. Implanting nightmares sounded like something, a half baked stage villain would do. " Would there be any side effects? believe me, you do not want someone with my skills to be sleep deprived and/or acting irrationally." It was a legitimate concern for Johnathan, if he was not in control at all times, bad things would happen. Like the first and last time the strongman offered Johnathan whiskey, Johnathan had to shutter at the mere memory of how that night was described to him, two days later.
shizuki nirokuma

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces